View Full Version : Hiya!!

December 22nd, 2007, 7:12 AM
Hello Guys was following this site for a long time never registered didn't have interweb knowledge then ehe..
however hope to make new friends and also hope to make it big at hacking enjoyed playing the betas ..
and ugh* my english sucks so do not mind it ehe..
happy surfing guys lol

December 22nd, 2007, 8:33 AM
Yah, I agree, why should we practice if we can't even perfect it..? ^_^

Anyways, welcome to the community! Feel free to room around the forum and I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting stuff that will surely catch your attention.

Will be seeing ya! Bye~

December 22nd, 2007, 8:46 AM
Welcome to Pokemon Cummunity! If you want to make more friends. You may add me, and we can chat sometime. ;)

December 22nd, 2007, 10:37 AM

Well, like you I visited this place a lot of times before registering, but I did just to play Shiny Gold, after that, I joined this great community =]

If you want to make friends, PM the person that the arrow is pointing at

^ <--- This arrow :P

December 22nd, 2007, 9:52 PM
Welcome to PC, sweetie! ^0^ *Huggles.* Please remember, to read and follow the rules, post a lot, keep it kawaii, make friends, stay long, and importantly, have fun. =3

Well, sweetie, I'm an experienced ROM hacker, so if you have problems, just PM...when my PM box isn't full anymore.

December 22nd, 2007, 10:32 PM
Thanks a lot For Such A Warm Welcome Friends I Will sUrely Look Forward In This Place lol
happy surfing :D

Uryū Ishida
December 22nd, 2007, 10:48 PM
hey =] welcome to PC! hope you can have as much fun as you can!

December 22nd, 2007, 10:56 PM
thanks Demidian same to you too you also look new to PC

Uryū Ishida
December 22nd, 2007, 10:58 PM
Nah. im not new i just signed up again the first account i made was in like up 2004 i havent been on pc for like ages..but nothing to do so i came on again..=P (I know im not supposed to really chat but ill pm you after,)

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
December 23rd, 2007, 10:29 AM
Demidian, you are only allowed to post once in welcome threads.

TotoMud, Demidian might have known this already if he had read the rules. Go and do that yourself and have a great time here. Welcome!

Lunar Fang
December 23rd, 2007, 11:25 AM
Welcome to P.C. Don't be a stranger and post around a lot.

Virtual Headache
December 23rd, 2007, 1:17 PM
Hi and welcome to PC^^
Is your name based on Totodile and Mudkip by any chance?
I hope you'll have a great time here!
Your English doesn't suck btw^^

December 23rd, 2007, 1:27 PM
Welcome to PC! Hope you read the rules and make new friends here... PM me if you needs anything

December 23rd, 2007, 9:47 PM
Hi and welcome to PC^^
Is your name based on Totodile and Mudkip by any chance?
I hope you'll have a great time here!
Your English doesn't suck btw^^

yes it's My Names Based On My Two Fav Poke's lol :D
well gee^^ thanks :D

and thanks everyone :D for such a warm welcome thanks a lot :D

December 23rd, 2007, 11:24 PM
Be sure to visit the RMT section.

Aqua Mudkip
December 24th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Aqua Mudkip:/ Hi there TotoMud! I heard you like my kind. Well that's nice! Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums! Enjoy your stay and practice your english sooner or later! Make sure you follow the rules. And don't poke me! OR ELSE! :D

December 27th, 2007, 9:27 AM
welcome to the PC!!ha ve fun

December 27th, 2007, 3:53 PM
Welcome to PC! Hope you have lots of fun! And post a lot because we don't bite ... much. :3