PDA

View Full Version : Does your Girlfriend play video games? Ladies: Do you play video games?

Romance Hero
December 24th, 2007, 06:02 AM
My girl all my ex's were into games like Counter-Strike, Dynasty Warriors, Warcraft, Tekken and there were those who likes the party games more like Mario Party, Mortal Kombat(hehehe), and Guitar Hero. The only game I enjoyed playing with any of my girls was guitar hero.

Sheena--Fujibayashi
December 24th, 2007, 06:08 AM
... yup, I play video games during spare time. But not as much though. I use the computer or do something else more than gaming. But my younger is a total video game freak & since he hates sharing u___u;, I hardly get to play them. ;;

Soul Eater
December 24th, 2007, 06:19 AM
Of course I play video games! Video games arent just man's luxury you know. :o

I dont normally play alot of shooting games. I have bad aim and I totally suck at them. I wouldnt mind trying Halo though. <3 Yes, i would die but...I would still play it. XD I could practice. X3;

Vanilla Kitsune
December 24th, 2007, 06:32 AM
My girlfriend plays video games as do I. =]

Chikara
December 24th, 2007, 06:35 AM
LOL

Yes ._.
And I curse the 25 character limit

I love games, I couldn't get enough of them. I played KH2 for 5 hours, no blinking breaks last night. It was fuuuun ._.

Radikaru
December 24th, 2007, 07:49 AM
I play more video games than most men I know, lol. Even more than my boyfriend, and he's a serious gamer.

Games are ♥♥

I play anything from RPGs to fighting games and FPS, MMORPGs, puzzle games, arcade games, etc. I currently have over 200 in my collection. :3

Maria Santos
December 24th, 2007, 08:08 AM
I like playing vidogames alot. Besides pokemon, I play lots of the capcom fighter games like marvel vs capcom 2, street fighter alpha 3, street fighter 3: Third strike, and X-men vs Street fighter

Tangerine Fox
December 24th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Of course! I'm not a super active gamer outside of Pokemon, and even then I just prefer to play on my own most of the time, but video games are fun! I like strategy and puzzle games most of all, but sometimes I'll play things like Golden Eye or the PotC Wii game, which are fun, too. <3

I think I'd be more of a gamer if I had more monies to spend and less books that I'm dying to read. |D;;

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 24th, 2007, 08:41 AM
since I'm not a lesbian or bi, I am actually one of those girls that play video games and love it. I'll play any type of game as long as it isn't boring

:t354:TG

シーツー
December 24th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Yes, of course, I do!
I play video games sind I was 2 or 3 years old and I couldn't imagine how to live without them xD
My mom also plays video games... She prefers Mario and Zelda stuff but she played also Pokémon when Red and Blue were just released.
Maybe I inherited something from her game addiction.

Lumine
December 24th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Yes she does and I think she only plays Super Smash Bros (she sucks at it though =P) and Pokemon.

Lady Nicole
December 24th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Yes she does and I think she only plays Super Smash Bros (she sucks at it though =P) and Pokemon.

=O I do not suck! Shut up Danny, you've never seen me play it! ¬_¬ I will beat, you though, if it's the last thing I do. I haven't played SSB for like a year XD I should start practicing My Gamecube isn't in my room any more so maybe I'll have to ask my bro if I can go in his room and use his...

I used to be a massive fan of Mario Kart: Double Dash =D As for now, Pokemon Pearl is the only game I have :(

Oh yeah, I couldn't help but notice: all the people who have posted in this thread so far except my boyfriend have been girls =P That says a lot about the guys of PC doesn't it? Yeah, you're all losers XD just kidding =P

Romance Hero
December 24th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Well, I brought them all out, NOW MINGLE we should all dance~ *does merengue*

ok, back on topic. I like get pwned by girls with guns so many times, like on voice chat, they're... omg so competetive... "That's right! HEADSHOT!!!"

T.T

Virtual Chatot
December 24th, 2007, 10:39 AM
My Girlfriend plays WoW, lol...

Natalie♥
December 24th, 2007, 01:30 PM
I play video games and all of my boyfriends kinda freaked. I don't really look like a girl who plays video games.

Shiraishi
December 24th, 2007, 01:58 PM
=O I do not suck! Shut up Danny, you've never seen me play it! ¬_¬ I will beat, you though, if it's the last thing I do. I haven't played SSB for like a year XD I should start practicing My Gamecube isn't in my room any more so maybe I'll have to ask my bro if I can go in his room and use his...

I used to be a massive fan of Mario Kart: Double Dash =D As for now, Pokemon Pearl is the only game I have :(

Oh yeah, I couldn't help but notice: all the people who have posted in this thread so far except my boyfriend have been girls =P That says a lot about the guys of PC doesn't it? Yeah, you're all losers XD just kidding =P

I'll kick your ass on Brawl >:D My friend(who is a girl) plays pogeymanz. But she sucks. Starmie sweep V_V;

Hawt Pig
December 24th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Does my girlfriend play video games? I dunno, I'll let you know as soon as I find her. Haha!
-_-
What about you Piggedy Pig?

Piggedy Pig: *shakes head*

Oh yeah, that's right, she doesn't have any thumbs.

Piggedy Pig: *snorts*

Sorray.
'nyway, I've met a few girls IRL that play video games but not as much as any guy I know. I dont believe female gamers are a rare breed though.

Shiny Umbreon
December 24th, 2007, 05:49 PM
I made a poll like this long time ago (and it was moved to Other Gamese >_>).

Yes, there are lots of girls who play video games, apparently, but none that I know. Well, my sister used to play when she was little but, aside from Tetris and those things, never.

Natti
December 24th, 2007, 07:22 PM
I'm a video games type of girl.

I WOULD be playing my KH2 game in Proud Mode if I didn't lose that piece where you hook it up to the TV. <___<

Merzbau
December 24th, 2007, 07:35 PM
I honestly have no idea if Morgan devotes any of her spare time to moving pixelated characters around...

Maybe?

I'll ask.

Suki
December 25th, 2007, 12:01 PM
I love video games. I play games when I get free time.

I think counter-strike is really great but I can't play that anymore and I love Mario. Anything associated with Mario is amazing. Mariokart is like one of the best games ever. I play loads of games. And so does my boyfriend although that wasn't the thread question.

Razer302
December 25th, 2007, 02:31 PM
^ Yep I play loads of games.

Well Suki has already told you she plays games. So yep my girlfriend does.

Chuchino
December 25th, 2007, 07:20 PM
I do. 8D I'm a big video game person, but not (I hope) unhealthily so. The games I like playing are the character driven ones.

Fighting games are epic win ;D It helps that a lot of them (Player vs Player games, I mean), have attractive fighting styles and interesting characters.

I play video games frequently and everything, but blah, I don't seek them out. I'm not a junkie, only if they're promising (beautiful, character driven plots) or particularly amusing (fighting/mystery/quest). :>

Jack O'Neill
December 25th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Of course I play video games! Video games arent just man's luxury you know. :o

I dont normally play alot of shooting games. I have bad aim and I totally suck at them. I wouldnt mind trying Halo though. <3 Yes, i would die but...I would still play it. XD I could practice. X3;
Well, there you have it in her own words. My girl's a gamer.

Fluttering Dreams~
December 27th, 2007, 01:31 AM
I play video games. I love some of the games they've created, they're so cool and so much fun too!

Charon
December 27th, 2007, 02:21 AM
Both of us play videogames - but he's a very 'social' gamer, like the only games he really plays are things that have co-op mode, like Timesplitters. I personally hate FPS, because I'm crap at them, so he normally plays them with his guy friends.
Meanwhile, I barely EVER play anything but RPGs, so.... ^^;

However, we'll quite happily play racing games and beat-'em-ups competitively.

Azonic
December 27th, 2007, 04:16 PM
._. my friend, yea cos shez one of those tomboy freaks =[

and my ex ... no

Astinus
December 27th, 2007, 09:04 PM
I'm a gamer. And I always have been. I play more video games than any of my ex-boyfriends. And I'll play any sort of video game.

So yes, I play video games. Created some interesting conversations with the guy I'm chasing.

diamondpearl876
December 28th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Yes, I do play video games. =P People are surprised when I tell them that. Meh.

The Real AAA
December 28th, 2007, 11:58 AM
well my ex loves to play with N64,PS1, n Super Nintendo

Cherrim
December 28th, 2007, 05:00 PM
I'm usually only really into JRPGs, but I will give any game a chance. I play far too many games for my own good. Gets in the way of other things sometimes, but I love them and they're a great escape. ♥

Nice to see a fair amount of female gamesr here.

Sorano
December 28th, 2007, 05:13 PM
I've been playing video games since I was like... 3 years old. Some of my greatest memories as a little kid were playing Mario and Star Fox with my brother and Dad.

I don't play them as much anymore, since I'm always on the computer or at school, or out doing other stuff with my friends. But I still love them a lot.

mvtm
December 29th, 2007, 04:01 PM
i love video games!!

lets see , i have had an atari,Sega Genesis,N64,GBC,GBA,Gamecube.
and of course

NES,SNES,PSX emu.

I dont have a new generation video game console , as i ve grown up and focus on other things.But yeah,you can say that i like VG

Braver
December 30th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Yeah, I play video games too. Besides pokemans, the only ones that really interest me are games that pull you into the story and invest you into the characters.

creg
December 30th, 2007, 05:22 PM
my girlfriend doesn't play games but i do know girls that like to play guitar hero

Cassino
December 31st, 2007, 08:47 AM
Mine plays Pokemon at least, that's good enough. :0

I've ventured into this topic once before, girls do like games, though not often to the level that males do. Female gamers apparently outnumber under 16's, and there are a lot of under 16 players...

Twinx
December 31st, 2007, 08:56 AM
I don't have a girlfriend, but I know a girl who plays Counter-Strike.
Most girls are usually too busy taking care of their beauty and their girly stuff... glad us guys don't have such problems :D:P:P

Drew
December 31st, 2007, 03:33 PM
Omg, yesh.
I love videogames.

Not as much as being on the computer, or anime.. but I still love them. xD
I got Shin Megami Tenshi: Persona 3 for Christmas, and I have like 35-ish hours on it so far, which is alot for me in 5 days...
because I tend to not play videogames for looong amounts of time. I normally put quite a few hours into Pokemon,
and Pheonix Wright, and Zelda as well, though.

However, even though theres alot of videogames I'll try, or like, I still wouldn't consider myself a hardcore gamer, or anything.

helix
January 4th, 2008, 02:35 AM
Gender shouldn't decide whether or not a person plays video games or not, but that's beside the point.
Yes, I know quite a few girls who play video games; from shooting games, virtual pets, RPGs, racing, to arcade-style one-on-one fighting. A female friend of mine, if left in a room with nothing but an Xbox, a PS2, Nintendo DS and a colossal amount of games, would probably not leave it until her dying day. If my sources are right, she was playing Half-Life at four years old.

Lo-chan
January 4th, 2008, 06:50 AM
My girlfriend likes video games :D And so do I! I love to play them xD

Sahara_17
January 4th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Ahahaha, sweet topic. Yes i love to play video games, except when my "boyfriend" comes over -.- he decides to play video games with my lil bro and not me >.<;;

(Sorta off topic: I got mad when he bought my brother an xbox 360 game for xmas and didn't get me anything -.-)

-Squeaks-
Tabby

Michii
January 6th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Sahara, why are you still with him then? DD:

On topic, I play video games. Shoot me.

Jezebel
January 7th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Yes! I'm into video games!

I'm not really into First Person Shooter games but games like Mortal Kombat and Super Smash bros are definitely a couple of favorites.

I also like adventurous games.

Sahara_17
January 7th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Mass Effect! I must play it but my brother's hogging it xD Heh I absolutely love Shoot 'Em Up games (i know i already posted but man this is a shweet topic lol). I like making things go BOOM! and killing things lol.

(Off Topic: I'm still with him because he's the only one who likes me, and he's sweet)

Rukia Kuchiki
January 9th, 2008, 03:14 PM
If I was someone's girlfriend, they'd say, hell yeah my girlfriend is a gamer. XD;

I'm good at most game, usually I'm the winner in the FPS shooter games I play. :3

I even play games more than my brother. :o

Gοяκнaвоii
January 10th, 2008, 12:30 AM
its my EX.. and yeah.. i hvnt gotten over her just yett O:)

and she played Habbo.. bt that was 3 or 4 years ago...
she dont play games xD

Amoeba
January 10th, 2008, 04:00 AM
I'm Female: I used to play more of them when I was little, but now they're kind of a waste of time for me unless I'm able to save often or pause often. Because I don't have long sessions, a half hour at the most. I have a lot of other things to do... like posting posts on forums... ^^; (I'm actually between classes right now waiting for lunch to cook...)

I was never into harder games. The reason being that my parents couldn't afford to buy me many games and I was only allowed a few other friends, of whom I was not allowed to see outside school, so I never got to play any of their games. I played things like pokemon (obviously) from when I was 10 and I got Blue, before that I was playing Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid for the playstation. (I've STILL never completed Snake Eater, and I got that about a month after it came out)

It takes me ages to complete a game because I get bored and stop playing it, when I go back to it I can't remember what was going on so I restart the game.

Kylie-chan
January 10th, 2008, 05:46 AM
Weird. It doesn't seem like I've posted here yet. ^^;;;

Of course I play video games. I always preferred the Pokémon video games to the TV show and even the TCG. When I'm offline, I'm usually gaming [or reading]. I can't play that excellently due to coordination problems, but to me, the point isn't the competition so much as just enjoying it. I generally play RPGs and adventure-ish stuff, sometimes platformers. Swords over guns. That has nothing to do with the fact that if I had to play an FPS competently to save my life, I might as well surrender my life straight up. I love stuff like Squeenix RPGs, the Legend of Zelda, the Super Mario Bros. series Paper Mario: the Thousand-Year Door, though], Pokémon, Animal Crossing... yet I'll play other random stuff, too. I suppose I love it for the escapist element, too.

In fact, I probably wouldn't even date a girl [or boy] who disliked games. S/he'd at least have to show at least a little bit of interest. xD;

Lucy Lu
January 11th, 2008, 12:12 AM
I used to love playing video games. Now I don't play them anymore because of work and I am on the computer. But back in the day...I was playing them hard core. I loved the Mario games the most out of all of them. I also like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 3, Super Mario RPG, Legend of Zelda: Link to The Past, Legend of Zelda: OOT Yoshi's Cookie, etc...I think once I got my Gamecube...I start to lose interest slightly. Now the interest is gone.

... yup, I play video games during spare time. But not as much though. I use the computer or do something else more than gaming. But my younger is a total video game freak & since he hates sharing u___u;, I hardly get to play them. ;;

Omg, my younger brother(well only by three years) was a gaming freak too, and also he wouldn't let me play most of the time! How can I get better, if he didn't let me play? Oh well...

I wasn't that good anyway. I think the only ones I were good were Racing and Puzzle games.

Always and Never
January 11th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Dude my last girlfriend is a Dance Dance Revolution freak. When she pulled out that mat, I'd turn off the PS2 and leave. [Not to sound mean.]

FlameJuli
January 12th, 2008, 05:04 PM
I do play video games but sometimes it can be awkward because I dont like being still for too long and I am colorblind so I do get confused and very frustrated

Ash Ketchum
January 14th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Yush! Video games are great. ^^ Personally I prefer RPG's, like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. But just gaming in general is cool. DS Lite, Playstation (I, II, III), Computer and PSP are the things I usually play on.

Saryka
January 23rd, 2008, 08:13 PM
I haven't had a boyfriend, but I play video games. I just got a Wii for Christmas. My favorite video game of all time would have to be Final Fantasy VIII, the characters, stories, and just the overall plot is simply beautiful. I'm a sucker for those action/romance/dramas xD

Sweet Smoochum
January 23rd, 2008, 08:32 PM
I play video games. The only games I'm not too crazy about are YuGiOh games. I'm pretty good at Guitar Hero. :)

Cloud_85
January 23rd, 2008, 08:45 PM
I play games almost for the history: FF for my is the best saga ever, I also love Resident evil. My Ex's, no they don't were freaks but they like to play games some times

pink-tiger
January 24th, 2008, 03:12 PM
I do!Im not an addicted.. Well I play my brothers Xbox360.But only 1 game a lot.I have a PS2 but I dont play it that much,but I do play games. ^_^

dragica
January 25th, 2008, 08:56 AM
i like playing them ^^ but the ones that don't involve guns, i hate shooting things, lol

auragirl
January 25th, 2008, 02:46 PM
i constantly play vidio games

B-Baller
January 25th, 2008, 10:50 PM
I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, but I do have lots of friends that are girls who love to play video games. Their choice of games are questionable though. xD

None of ex's play though.

BakingBluePotatoe
January 28th, 2008, 08:27 PM
hellz ya I play! In fact, I think I'm considered a "freak" at my school o.O

I might not acctually play a ton of games other than Pokemon (duh) and Sonic, but I can sit in front of some other games for quite some time.

In fact, I was playing LoZ:PotHG for like 20 minutes straight until my dad had to drag me out like a baby D=

I have also played DOOM (the older ones), & HL-2 o.O

HL-2 is ADDICTIIIIING O_O

saphire
January 29th, 2008, 12:52 AM
exactly right now I am playing resident evil umbrella chronicles

Kirlay
January 31st, 2008, 10:02 PM
Well, of course.
I love Super Smash Bros. And I've played Tekken and Mortal Kombat before. It was okay, but I got bored after a while.
Sometimes I play Harvest Moon when I need to relax.

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 1st, 2008, 12:09 PM
Yes, I play video games... a LOT. I'm more of an internet girl though.

Virtual Chatot
February 1st, 2008, 12:12 PM
Yeah, she does...

She's addicted to Kirby games

BeachBoy
February 1st, 2008, 12:15 PM
I play video games...constantly xD

As for my girlfriend, well I'll tell ya when I get one....

Zerrah.
February 1st, 2008, 02:16 PM
I am a girl, and I love video games. I play: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy, The Sly Cooper Trilogy, Sims 2 Pets, Guitar Hero, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time, The Lord of the Rings II, all Pokemon GBA/DS games, Pokemon XD and Colleseum, My Sims, Nintendogs, and... KINGDOM HEARTS!!!

angelsavoir
February 1st, 2008, 03:58 PM
I like video games, and play them. But only certain ones. I enjoy Harvest Moon and the Sims for sure, pokemon and final fantasy even tho I can never defeat any of the final fantasies. So i eventually give up on those ones lol

She-Elf
February 2nd, 2008, 07:11 AM
MARIO :D I love mario ^__^ I also play kingdom hearts and Final fantasy x, but right now my brother have my nintendo and the playstation :(
My boyfriend and I play sometimes, not so much anymore, we play things like wario ware and mario party :D Fun! ^_^ I love videogames :)
I also love Zelda, ocarina of time :)

GrovyleGamer2007
February 2nd, 2008, 07:22 AM
I have girls that are friends. But not actual girlfriends. But there's only one girl I know that absolutely loves games. All the other girls I know like a few games, but aren't all that hardcore about it.

Arquero
February 2nd, 2008, 01:22 PM
My girlfriend loves mario games, absolutely loves them... Not so much with the pokemon though... I sometimes get criticised for playing it too much lol

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 02:57 PM
Yes, I play video games. Got Tales of the Abyss last week!

Denuo
February 2nd, 2008, 08:47 PM
ChildishEnvyx3, ie my girlfriend does. Pokemon and most Anime stuff she's into, any game really except World of Warcraft :O

Sam