PDA

View Full Version : When have you emberassed yourslef the most?

Nytkoi
December 24th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Whn have you emberassed yourself the most?
Mine is: After baseball practice(i was 7) I fell into a mud puddle thats it.
when my brother emberassed me, ell, thats a diffrent story ^^;

Souless
December 24th, 2007, 01:55 PM
The most embarrasing moment... I think it happened when I was 12, when I was at a public phone in the outside of a movie theather. I was waiting for a friend to come, she was half an hour late so I decided to call, I was angry to her by that moment. When I called, a machine told me "Sorry, the phone number you dialed doesn't exists, please correct it and try again" then I went to one of my "Crazy moments" and shouted "What do you mean by 'It doesn't exist' You're the one that doesn't exists crazy lady, you are just a recorded voice, how do you feel now huh?" When I realized everyone there was looking at me.

Nytkoi
December 24th, 2007, 02:08 PM
wow o_o anyways mine is(yes another sadly) when I was playing football with my friends, I shouted pass it to me! The QB did, but instead of catching it, I missed and it hit my rear ^^ thinking back, it was pretty hilarious ^^

viridian doubletongue
December 25th, 2007, 12:48 AM
Again, this is a poll, and would therefore be better suited to Other Voting Polls. I'm not sure the logic of putting it here.

Nytkoi
December 25th, 2007, 11:42 AM
i thought of that cause of baka tenshi's thread ^^;

Cross
December 25th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Lol, mine was this time when I was at the park, I tried to show off to my friends by hanging upside down on a tree branch. I did. few seconds later, I fell down, one of the branches clipped my pants, and I fell on the ground 9 feet from my shorts.