PDA

View Full Version : What do pkmn do in there pokeball?

TOKEYO-MONKEY
July 4th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I have always wonderd what happens when pokemon go in there pokeball?

TOKEYO-MONKEY
July 4th, 2004, 04:42 PM
sorry fer dping but rong place please move to pokemon gereral er something!

Shana
July 5th, 2004, 05:40 AM
I think that Pokemon sleep so they can have their strength when it's time to battle.

Triaspia
July 7th, 2004, 01:53 AM
i saw 1 eppasode on tv where at the end ash recaled bulbasaur and bulba was just sittingthere waiting to be sent out into battle

~_Quilava_~
July 7th, 2004, 01:59 AM
hmm.. like a little home :P

Jacob Madrox
July 7th, 2004, 10:25 PM
I think they have their own little peace of paradice in the pokeball. no, it was made by humans, could that be possible? XD really though, I think they either just sleep, or wait for the call to battle

Kitty17794
July 8th, 2004, 05:25 AM
I've always thought that they just rested and slept....XD

MysticGrandpaGohan
July 8th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Same here, I also always thought that inside a pokeball is a bed and some hyper potions...hehe...

~MysticGrandpaGohan~

Firemaker
July 11th, 2004, 06:14 AM
I think once a pokemon is in the pokeball, the pokeball starts to make the pokemon's natural Habitat.

Mankey- Mountain Hab.

Shana
July 11th, 2004, 07:07 AM
I think once a pokemon is in the pokeball, the pokeball starts to make the pokemon's natural Habitat.

Mankey- Mountain Hab.
That's interesting--that's a cool answer!

Sankari
July 11th, 2004, 08:05 AM
I saw a comercial once on Kids WB of ash getting sucked into a pokeball. It had palm trees and a pile of socks which were all of Ash's missing socks :laugh:. But I think that the pokemon are just cozy inside...like being curled up in a blanket or something.

LilLatias
July 11th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Well, on the episode where Misy caught Psyduck, it showed the inside of the pokeball and Psyduck was just sitting there confused. There was nothing in there but grey. Pretty boring.

PsychoAnime
July 12th, 2004, 03:17 AM
well, at first, they try to get out, but then they realized it was futile, so now they just sit their, hoping to be released again.

jmac32here
July 12th, 2004, 07:49 AM
Not always..
I honestly like the natural habitat idea. Sometimes we may sleep..but oftentimes we might sit in ther....possibly tapping the pokeball thingy to let u know were still there.

Some sort of holodeck technology..maybe..

Steelman90
July 12th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I think it is just resting inside the pokeball....i tink <---(think)

Cinder the Chao
July 15th, 2004, 02:04 PM
WELL...if you saw the Hypno Episode in Season 1, they're just shrunk to a smaller size, and talk to themselves.

yamisky0
July 16th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I think it should have A.I. and it adapts to what the Pokemon wants or is feeling. Like for Psyduck it is confused so it makes a bland gray.

SKainuiG
July 17th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Same here, I also always thought that inside a pokeball is a bed and some hyper potions...hehe...

~MysticGrandpaGohan~
How could that be possible. That'd mean they heal when they come back pretty much, and the only way I know of healing when they come back is the ability natural cure.

I used to think there'd be a tredmil in there or something because they need their exercise. I mean a little animal shoved in a little ball... The only time I think my pokemon get fed is when they eat berries, have something out of the vending machine, or when they go to the pokecenter. I just don't know because I don't see any places to buy food in the world for humans or pokemon... which is weird... unless they eat some of the opponent... BITE!

-SKainuiG

Sankari
July 17th, 2004, 07:43 AM
I have to agree with you. But the treadmill thing...I don't think so...they must be resting...

SKainuiG
July 17th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I have to agree with you. But the treadmill thing...I don't think so...they must be resting...
Yeah, I really don't think there is a treadmill, but maybe something similar like some dumbells... I mean how do they work out and get their exercize. Being cooped up in a small room that can fit into your pocket isn't my idea of fun... They're like Genies when you think about it, just it's a ball not a bottle. So they probably have some poke food to live, not heal, and some pillows like a bed or something. Now it's probably not the best accomidations in the junker balls. I mean they try to escape right? So the master ball must be like the perfect most comfortable set up. Nice interior, good lighting, soft bed, delicious fruit, etc... So maybe they aren't exactly forced into the balls... that's actually kind of intresting when I think about it. That would make them perfer to stay with you, cause they don't have to hunt for food, just fight and grow stronger. I think that might be how it works... but then again I saw a picture of a pokemon in a pokeball and the top was invisible so it showed the pokemon filling the ball completely, just standing waiting to be set free. So then maybe the trainer threatens the pokemon to be locked up for a long time if they don't fight well or try to escape... Who knows?

-SKainuiG (Man, how do my posts always get so long...)

psilocybin
July 20th, 2004, 11:32 AM
*didn't really read through the posts* Maybe it's like some virtual reality? Like it taps into the Pokemon's needs and wants? *shrugs* Either that,or they just sleep, wait, or play solitare.

*shrugs* I honestly haven't thought of it much.

Raichu Fan
July 27th, 2004, 06:35 PM
those are all great idea's but i've always thought it was like a little house or something in the pokeball, with like a bed in it or something

ravenstorture
July 27th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Ash always said to take a rest whenever he returned his pokemon. So I am guessing they are sleeping.

Ridley-X4
July 28th, 2004, 02:20 PM
I think the answer is (according to serebii.net) that when a pokemon is in a pokeball, the pokeball "makes" the pokemon's natural habitat, so the pokemon live in their habitat in a pokeball. They must rest in "leaves" or "lava" or something like that. As for the gray habitat for psyduck, I have no idea.

Barry
July 28th, 2004, 07:54 PM
I've wondered the same thing and I got to the poin to which they are shrunk down into a much smaller form and are provided with a very relaxing vision of a possible habitat. If you ever see the inside of a pokeball, to me, it almost appears as if there are some kinds of projecting things around the sides of the inside. That could create a world that they live it or possibly a calm relaxing dream.

abish
July 31st, 2004, 05:18 PM
i've never really thought about that, but i think they just rest or the ball has some sleeping pill or something ...

Pichu
July 31st, 2004, 06:06 PM
i don't know, they rest and you post at the wrong place...

Houndour2004
August 1st, 2004, 03:09 AM
I havent seen those episodes, it would be funny to watch!

jmac32here
August 1st, 2004, 07:58 AM
I wish to see those episodes.

FlamingFireDragon
August 1st, 2004, 09:45 AM
Thy probably go inside,a hologram of their habitat appears, and they play and sleep untill they're called out.

Burne Starcofski
August 22nd, 2004, 07:45 PM
I can't decide what to believe, it all makes sense! (Except a few things, like the bed, treadmill, objects, etc.) But it all sounds cool, so is the Concept.

Jackson148
August 22nd, 2004, 09:21 PM
i think its a big empty place and wenever they find something they put it inside the pokeball :D

zsun_44
August 23rd, 2004, 02:30 AM
heres my guess:
they get transformed into light energy like a compressed winzip/rar file. they are still hear noises from the outside world, but they cannot see the outside world. while in the pokeball, they are considered to be resting.

Sunrise's Dragon
August 23rd, 2004, 10:11 AM
Erh, it sounds good that it would be a paradise, but when tey go to ball, doesn't they come out of the ball in same position.. If they just "are" there?

I thinki they're some kind of dreamworld, what really isn't truea 'cause it's so small.

jmac32here
August 25th, 2004, 07:12 AM
I don't understand why (you) humans show this level of curiousity regarding what we do..Especially since the devices are more or less like cages to us.

CPU has the right idea in using them to **cough** arrest **cough** bad humans.

Your curiousity has intrigued me though. Could it mean that (you) humans actually care about the creatures you train?

I also find it interesting that so many of you think exactly the same things.

RocknRoller78
September 2nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
How Do They Fit *pokes Head*

ArchAngel
September 3rd, 2004, 12:14 PM
I think it's like a mini house, like with multiple rooms that appear w/ a pkmn inside and they get like a kitchen, and living room with tv's.

jmac32here
September 3rd, 2004, 06:44 PM
same way pokemon do...it shrinks the ppl to fit

Water Pokemon Master
September 7th, 2004, 04:06 PM
In the end of "Hypno's Naptime" Misty slips her pokeball out of her bag and it touches Psyduck who was behind her. Since Psyduck is so weak it easily got in. Then Misty complained about how she got such a weak pokemon. Then it showed Psyduck going "Psy-yi-yi!" in a gray background in a circle. This wasn't supposed to show what's inside a pokeball, it was just to finish off Misty's complaining by showing us how stupid Psyduck is and how hard it's going to be for Misty! It wasn't important, just to finish off the episode.
Heheh I got it on tape so I saw it over and over and over!

I have always thought, that when a pokemon goes into a pokeball, it doesn't become a pokemon anymore. Notice that when a pokemon comes out of it's pokeball it's a light substance....maybe they're like that in a pokeball? That would prove why Psyduck and Pikachu and Wobofett don't like it in there; they're not actually 'Pokemon' while in a pokeball!

jmac32here
September 8th, 2004, 12:50 PM
In the end of "Hypno's Naptime" Misty slips her pokeball out of her bag and it touches Psyduck who was behind her. Since Psyduck is so weak it easily got in. Then Misty complained about how she got such a weak pokemon. Then it showed Psyduck going "Psy-yi-yi!" in a gray background in a circle. This wasn't supposed to show what's inside a pokeball, it was just to finish off Misty's complaining by showing us how stupid Psyduck is and how hard it's going to be for Misty! It wasn't important, just to finish off the episode.
Heheh I got it on tape so I saw it over and over and over!

I have always thought, that when a pokemon goes into a pokeball, it doesn't become a pokemon anymore. Notice that when a pokemon comes out of it's pokeball it's a light substance....maybe they're like that in a pokeball? That would prove why Psyduck and Pikachu and Wobofett don't like it in there; they're not actually 'Pokemon' while in a pokeball!

ooo a human actually gets it right...
Pokeball turn matter into energy/data..thats why pokeball can help transfer things through computers and phones.

Water Pokemon Master
September 10th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant ;;^^;;;
____

AdamHays
September 10th, 2004, 05:43 PM
this is the greatest post of all time i have always wondered that but i never posted, it think they sleep, thats all they really can do i guess.

jmac32here
September 10th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Mr. Master, sir.

I was stating that in correspondane to my comment that a human actually understands how the darn thing works.

In most cases energy/data is not actually alive...so living things that are turned into energy/data technically go into a form of stasis.

Water Pokemon Master
September 10th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Why do you say 'humans' it's not like you're a pokemon yourself...
Anyway, yeah.

jmac32here
September 11th, 2004, 05:59 PM
i offically stopped decaring myself human after i was assimulated by the Kalon.. Now my genetics..and whatever is happening to them (Darn CIA) is attempting to reverse the assimulation..and i guess turn me into something else.. (Genetic Resequencing..But i like the psychic powers that it gave me...tooo bad i have no control of the telepathy..)

(No sign of telekensis yet..)

(I have seen this resequencing done...and i ran a similar experiment..)

Water Pokemon Master
September 11th, 2004, 06:07 PM
(plays along)Wow, that' amazing!
I have a question, if pokemon sleep in their pokeball...how do they look wide awake and ready for battle when they come out? Well, except for Charizard who got out of his pokeball sleeping :p.

jmac32here
September 12th, 2004, 12:37 PM
they not necessarily asleep...just converged as data.

Water Pokemon Master
September 12th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Hmm...I like that data conversion theroy.

jmac32here
September 12th, 2004, 01:33 PM
how else do u expect to be able to transfer the things online??

**oo well its official..humans dont make any sense**

Water Pokemon Master
September 12th, 2004, 03:44 PM
We don't make sense? Weren't you once a human?

Desaparecidos
September 12th, 2004, 08:46 PM
the only thing is, man must have created all Pokemon for that theory to work. you can't take a living animal, and force it to exchange matter into data which you can exchange back to complete matter. and the only completely man made Pokemon was Porygon and Porygon2. so you would be right, but only if man created Pokemon.

but the theory is really cool. it all makes you think.

i think they dream. and i don't think they age while being in a Pokeball.

jmac32here
September 16th, 2004, 09:20 AM
apparently noones heard of matter anti-matter reactors (the technology behind the transporters in Star Trek)

Data stasis is almost like a sleep...and it may be correct in stating that they dont age in there.

(why did I say "they" when "we" are all alike..)

my humanity was extremly short lived

(and yes..thanks to the Aquillian renegades..humans DO have the chance to so such things.. **looks at cameras revealing genetic labs in an old school building** see what i mean??)

Makoto
September 21st, 2004, 03:47 PM
i understand..... and i thought it was just virtualization and materialization like in Code Lyoko... and if that's true, it would explain why pokemon turn to red light when they enter a pokeball and why a beam of red light(laser) can bring them back in and(rambles on for an hour).....

jmac32here
September 22nd, 2004, 06:32 AM
Actually LG..you are correct in that aspect. Thats how matter/anti-matter reaction works..

Hoshi
September 22nd, 2004, 04:05 PM
::bwhahaha:: roleplay :laugh:

Esupio
September 23rd, 2004, 08:01 AM
I think that Pokemon sleep so they can have their strength when it's time to battle.
Its a personilized room for the pokemon depending on its type like a :9: would have a pool and the better the pokebal the better the luxury

SBaby
September 24th, 2004, 11:04 AM
They are just in stasis. They don't rest or sleep, otherwise there would be almost no need for Pokemon Centers.

And if anything else goes on in them, it's their business and not mine... Too much information...

An interesting question would be, What if Ash does a Critical Miss and accidentally traps Brock, or someone else in one?? What would happen then??

Brock! I choose you!! Heh heh...

Cynda Q
September 24th, 2004, 11:24 AM
I think it's like a mini hybernation, that or like being asleep, where you remember nothing since you were returned. who knows?!