I've got you here to stay
I can love you for a day
I thought you were someone special
gave you my heart
I'll give it to someone, I'll give it to someone
last christmas I gave you my heart
you gave it away
I'll give it to someone, I'll give it to someone

Meh, anyway, who's single this Xmas? I have no specific girl to give presents to this time (Good or bad?) :/

txteclipse
December 24th, 2007, 09:51 PM
I'm "single" as well, but that's normal for me. It's not that I wouldn't mind having a significant other, I just don't actively pursue one.

Anyways, I will be at work on Christmas day. That's how I'm spending my holiday. Fun, eh?

Now that I'm done unintentionally rhyming, I don't really know what to put down as my vote. I guess after work I'll be with my family, so I'll just go with that.

Romance Hero
December 24th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Not really... who's your boss? Schrooge?

Soul Eater
December 24th, 2007, 10:00 PM
I'm pulling an all nighter for my boyfriend. :] It's Christmas so...like hell if I'm actaully going to sleep. XD

txteclipse
December 24th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Nope. I work at Seaworld, which is owned by the company that makes Budweiser. They don't understand what being human is, as they've gotten rather large and rich.

At least we don't get gruel for lunch, lol. I also got a fairly nice jacket as a present (oddly), so I guess it offsets the tedium somewhat. It's still rather terrible (we probably won't even have customers) but I'll deal with it.

Lash
December 24th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Yep, I am single. I am the only one in my neighborhood most likely who is 15, and still hasn't had a girlfriend. My 'friends' usually rub it in my face that they have their X-Mas girls.
I plan on getting a job when I really turn 15 in 16 days. I really need to get socializing so I won't be seen as the Christmas Outcast.

txteclipse
December 24th, 2007, 10:23 PM
You have exactly one hour and thirty-seven minutes to find an acceptable candidate, woo her, and buy her a gift before Christmas. Unless of course you don't live on the Pacific Coast of the Western Hemisphere, in which case it's probably already too late.

Myoko-chan
December 25th, 2007, 12:43 AM
No one special. =P

Just spendin the Xmas time with my family.

destinedjagold
December 25th, 2007, 01:37 AM
I think this is the loneliest Christmas I ever had in my entire life... Why..?
Well, one fact is that there's no special someone... :( Oh well... I can live with that matter...
Also, today, I have been very busy lately, and so I had no time playing with my brothers, or eating my favorite dessert "Mango Float" together with my family... :(

Astinus
December 25th, 2007, 01:38 AM
I'm staying home with the family, and my brother is coming over with his girlfriend. At least, by that point, all my presents will be open, and I can escape into my room and possibly avoid them all.

Unfortunately, my "significant other" and I had to say good-bye to each other last week. But we exchanged presents before-hand.

Binary
December 25th, 2007, 07:10 AM
I am single, with someone special..........
but still, just with my family and friends

~Celebi

Sheena--Fujibayashi
December 25th, 2007, 07:54 PM
I`m spended it with my father`s side of the family, a long with him, my mother & my younger brother. Last year I just spended it with my parents & younger brother. I never celebrate Christmas with my friends. I like spending it with my family.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
December 25th, 2007, 08:03 PM
I Love this song! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Ahem, with friends and family.

evilcheese
December 25th, 2007, 08:44 PM
just family no friends. i got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much money.

Razer302
December 26th, 2007, 03:33 AM
I spend Christmas Eve with Suki and we did are presents then.

Spend Christmas with family. Half day with mums family and half day with dads family.

Electric Hero
December 27th, 2007, 01:18 AM
I'm probably the only guy on earth to be above 16 and hasn't had a girlfriend *is left alone* Oh.. fudge... Anyway, this cake is great, is so delicious and moist (hugs to anyone that tells me where I got that line from)... but I mean it, there was oreo cheescake for dessert (and was yummylicious). So never had a girlfriend, but trying to be with this girl I love... I'm a romanticist, I'm lonely (that's the path). I spent my christmas with my family. I don't spend it with friends, but we wish each other merry christmas (and send delayed gifts, or gifts before christmas, or gifts online ._.!)

GalladeIceMan
December 27th, 2007, 08:47 AM
I'm single.

Damn that girl just never stops avoiding me.

Electric Hero, I almost did that once.

The picture, anyway.

I just can't win.

Everyone in my grade except me has a girlfriend.

*Kicks bucket over* *Stands at the top of the Empire State Building* *Jumps off to get a girlfriend*

Sammi
December 27th, 2007, 11:24 AM
I'm single and perfectly happy with it. :D In fact, outside the Internet, I don't have any guy friends right now. I need to get some friends, I swear... I'm too shy and lazy for my own good.

I gave presents out, though. I sent a box of stuff back to the house for my parents and brother, and I bought my sister and her boyfriend Disgaea 2 figurines and also gave them $20.

diamondpearl876
December 28th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Single. :classic:

But, I still spent Christmas with my family.

Erimgard
December 28th, 2007, 08:42 AM
I'm single. woot. means my wallet is healthier ;)

And I spent Christmas with my mother, brother, grandparents, and a couple friends of my grandparents that I don't like...

Usagi-Chan~
December 28th, 2007, 09:37 PM
im single cause my girl broke up cause she did not like me telling all our friends. Go figure

Xairmo
December 28th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Im single this christmas...as always >.>
Even if i wasnt single id spend the holiday with my family
though if i had a boyfriend id ask if i could invite him to spend it with my fanily when everyone come over and the family dinner ^^

Tr@ce
December 28th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Single...
And the girl I love is going out with my worst enemy.
However, I give gifts to my "gal" friends.

Wish
December 31st, 2007, 05:02 PM
I spent my Christmas with my close Family and Friends. ^^

Mizu
January 1st, 2008, 09:31 PM
I spent mine with a lot of my mom's family friends.

pink-tiger
January 2nd, 2008, 06:11 PM
Home,bored...... -_-'
Its very sad....