PDA

View Full Version : Hey Peoples!

Sparx
December 25th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Heyyy So Whats Up Guys? Im Like A Pokemon Maniac Lol Well I Sometimes Am Well While Im Posting This Im Playing Pearl Lol Diamond Is Still In Its Case From Christmas And Well The Fastest Pokemon Game Iv Completed Is 2 Days I Didnt Play Non-Stop Because I Find That Stupid... I Do Have A Real Life Too I Support Chelsea Fc And Im A Male Im 14 :P So Anyway I Hope To See Lots Of You Around The Site And Stuff Like That I Might Post Some Of My Pokemon Guides And If You Want To Be My Friend On Pearl Look At My Sig It Has My Details In It Im Really Active On Forums And Stuff Like That I Dont Spam I Just Find Spamming Worthless So I Hope I Have A Great Time Here And I Hope You All Have a Great Time Here Too :) Heh So Yeah Im Gonna Be On This Site EveryDay Unless Somthing Happens In My Family So... Yeah See Ya Around!

シーツー
December 25th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Hi Sparx!
(Lol your name reminds me off this little thing in Spyro games xD)

But first of all... Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have a great time here.
Hope, I'll see you post a lot around^^
And if you wanna be friends, just PM me.
Oh and merry Christmas btw. (Just forgot that xD)

Sparx
December 25th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Heyy girl Thanks Merry Christmas To You Too And Il Pm You And We Can Be Friends Just Lemme Get Out This Entra Forest Thingy Lmao

изм
December 26th, 2007, 12:25 AM
welcome read the rules... do not spam and flame..
enjoy you're stay~~

Sparx
December 26th, 2007, 03:13 AM
welcome read the rules... do not spam and flame..
enjoy you're stay~~

Thanks For The Welcome! :) I Dont Spam Or Flame Its Worthless...

Binary
December 26th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Nice, welcome to PC,
Nice to see a long thread rather than a spammy thread, and nice to meet you. I hope you have lotsa fun here and read the rules, ok? I hope you enjoy yourself, make alot of friends and try to be very active! I would like to be friends with you, pm me, ok?

~Celebi