PDA

View Full Version : funny

SSMarik
July 4th, 2004, 08:15 PM
undefinedundefinedYou know its funny most kids (male) my age hate pokemon but ive liked pokemon since it came out

Toothache
July 4th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Well, that's been the case, ever since I started - and I've been playing ever since Blue and Red came out. People just don't seem to appreciate the game, no matter how old - perhaps cos Pokemon is franchised at the kiddy market, and the strategy level makes it more suitable for a later teen audience, IMO. Well, that's not true, Pokemon is good for any age to play really :-)

Just my coupla coins..

Timbjerr
July 5th, 2004, 05:01 AM
Pokmon is a great empire when it comes to video gaming, but i just can't understand why the heck NoA decided to market the game towards little kids who can't unerstand the deep complexities of the game's strategy. For this bad judgement, NoA has basically given people the right to criticize any 16 y/o or older person that plays pokmon games obsessively (like me).

Ganon
July 5th, 2004, 10:36 PM
i think i am getting too old for pokemon but i have liked it for 6 years. it is funny though how people who used to like it now hate it just coz it ain't popular.

Jirachi
July 6th, 2004, 02:02 AM
undefinedundefinedYou know its funny most kids (male) my age hate pokemon but ive liked pokemon since it came out
Actually, I think they say that because they like Pokemon secretly, but because they dont want to get into trouble, act like they hate Pokemon.

Ganon
July 6th, 2004, 02:17 AM
Actually, I think they say that because they like Pokemon secretly, but because they dont want to get into trouble, act like they hate Pokemon.
true. i've heard people at school saying they hate pokemon but i then heard them whispering about it.

ravenstorture
July 6th, 2004, 06:57 AM
And that is exactly the reason. Most people are too scared to say that they are into Pokemon, so they act like it is stupid because they don't want to be singled out and made fun of.

Evil Togepi
July 6th, 2004, 10:24 AM
My brother was the same, secretly he liked it, he even watched in a morning before school and went to see the first movie with me and my friend, then afterwards he decided suddenly that he'd hate it *shrugs* I've liked it ever since I started watching it back in '99 so I've liked it for 5 years ^^ YAY!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 6th, 2004, 10:37 AM
I know a couple of people who like Pokmon still. Not obsessing, just like a hobby. Well, they like the games, not the show, I think. I like both, but I haven't seen the anime in a while. I have like it for about 4-5 years, on and off.

Skarmory469
July 6th, 2004, 10:43 AM
I've liked Pokemon for 5 years :P

SSMarik
July 6th, 2004, 11:04 AM
i talk out loud in class about it and im still popular but they say they gate it....

Ganon
July 6th, 2004, 02:33 PM
I've liked Pokemon for 5 years :P
I've been a Pokemon fan for 6 years. I like pokemon but some of those people who used to like it only liked it to be popular.

baby_dragonite
July 6th, 2004, 10:36 PM
i say if you still like pokemon then your not to old for it.

Pincushion
July 7th, 2004, 12:51 AM
I like pokemon, and i think i will for ages, i think Pokemon is not reallyl abouy how old you are, i think its good for all kids!

Jirachi
July 9th, 2004, 02:26 AM
I like pokemon, and i think i will for ages, i think Pokemon is not reallyl abouy how old you are, i think its good for all kids!
KIDS? My grandma is 80 years old, and she is obsessed with Pokemon!

Pincushion
July 9th, 2004, 05:51 AM
^^^^ ok thats abit extream anyhow, i should've said this as well...i think Pokemon is good for all sexes boys & girls (and eh any other), Its ment to be for everyone to like, with boys and girls watching it thats why its become so popula as everyone can watch it, even Jirachis' 80 year old grandma!

Shana
July 9th, 2004, 06:09 AM
KIDS? My grandma is 80 years old, and she is obsessed with Pokemon!
That's so cool! You can discuss Pokemon with your Grandma!

Anyway...I think you can like Pokemon no matter how old you are. It's a good anime, good games, what isn't to like?