PDA

View Full Version : Need a Team Put together for Liquid

PokeCreator_09
December 26th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Hey Everyone, I couldn't find the old recruitment thread, so if it's still up, I'm sorry.

I need a team for development on Pokemon Liquid. I feel that nothing has been accomplished in a long time. I don't think it's fair for people to visit my thread and wait for updates, demo releases, etc. and get NOTHING. If I can't get a team together, Liquid will cease to exist. If I cannot get a team together in the next two weeks or so, I will stop work on Liquid and close the thread until I can get a group together.

So, Here's what I need:
*Spriter: I have a few people doing small jobs for me and someone actually
making some sprites, so I don't really need a spriter, but anyone
who can help out is welcome. I do need a way to reflect the hero's
image, so if anybody can make a ripple like effect on my hero
charset, that'd be awesome.

*Mapper: RM2K3Kid did an awesome job ad got a lot of maps made. I need
however, for someone to go through the maps and perfect them
and add stuff as the game progresses. Example, real soon I'll have a
street light system, so that'll need to be implemented.
*Eventor: I will be the Event person. I wouldn't call it scripting, but that's
what I'll cover.

*Resource Manager: Will be in charge of crediting every resource, which
means tracking down everyone's name that has
contributed, and also in charge of finding new resources
we need.

I thank everyone in advance and hope we can get Liquid rolling again.

O.G. Duke
December 27th, 2007, 12:52 AM
I'm one of the Pokemon Liquid fans^^
Well do you need graphics?
I can do almost all graphics like Titlescreen, Menu etc.

Shirayuki Mizore
December 27th, 2007, 09:50 AM
I'll try take a go at indoor and outdoor mapping! I'm better at outdoor, but I can't see this game cease! I've been lurking around on to that thread every once and a while..xD

PokeCreator_09
December 28th, 2007, 10:09 PM
I'll try take a go at indoor and outdoor mapping! I'm better at outdoor, but I can't see this game cease! I've been lurking around on to that thread every once and a while..xD

'll pm in you in just a second, so by the time you read this, it'll already be there.

I'm not necesarrily looking for people that are relly experienced. Obviously you need to be somewhat and know a little RM2K3, but all of the "Pros" out there are pretty much on a game or another team, so...

And Omega Groudon, What can you do, or should OI say, post sopme stuff up of what you can do, I don't need your best work or whatever, just an idea of what types of graphics you deal with.

Thanks,
~PokeCreator_09~

|Maximus|
December 30th, 2007, 12:44 PM
I can be a spriter! Depends what you want me to sprite.

PokeCreator_09
January 4th, 2008, 01:06 AM
I can be a spriter! Depends what you want me to sprite.

Sorry guys. Internet's been off for like a week now, so I can finally get back on.

@axibar: Nothing is currently in need of spriting right now, but I need someone I can depend on to be there when something does.

Shirayuki Mizore
January 4th, 2008, 01:24 AM
Hey! I got RM2k3 and I'm ready to map! PM me with details for maps.

Oh, and with your recourses. :P

Callydude™
January 4th, 2008, 02:27 PM
I am a reasonably good mapper and an above average spriter.If you need help just PM me.

Yuoaman
January 4th, 2008, 06:35 PM
I can map for you, though I am better at doing outdoor maps such as routes and forests, rather than cities, I am also reasonably well at indoor maps. I just don't want to see this project die!

mattwo
January 6th, 2008, 04:27 PM
I would map, if you want some1 who is doing it for expernice, and learning as I don't have much exp or knowlage in mapping

Alistair
January 6th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Well, I can do almost anything (Except for trainer spriting), if you like. Here is my thread if you need any proof of mapping and spriting skills. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=104577) If you need any proof of Eventing, check the Tales of Virtue thread in the Games Showcase (Should be a couple pages back).

Death Rogers
January 9th, 2008, 12:40 PM
I'm awesome with sprites and mapping. Which do you currently need more?