PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon RPG: Dark Forces


NessStar3000
December 28th, 2007, 12:58 PM
As an inspiration to the awesome Mother series, I've decided to try out something new for others to roleplay in: An actual progressing Pokemon RPG adventure.

Features Include:
+ HP, PP, EXP, all that good RPG stuff!
+ Leveling up and becoming strong
+ Get into intense battles

To fix up the mistakes from my previous thread, I must enforced these rules for this RPG to work and exist:
+ No spamming/double-posting
+ No god-modding, even though it is not really possible being at level one from the start
+ Your story posts must at least four lines, more would be appreciated
+ You need to provide a brief RP sample that must pass the four-line rule of this forum.

How To Join:

Select one of these starters that will become your character to play as:

+ Charmander
+ Squirtle
+ Bulbasaur
+ Cyndaquil
+ Totadile
+ Chickorita
+ Torchic
+ Mudkip
+ Treecko
+ Chimchar
+ Piplup
+ Turtwig
+ Eevee

Rules of the RPG:
+ I will be the one to call out the main battles, storyline, and the products that are able to be bought
+ Everyone must start at:

LV: 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds (Money): 5

+ During a battle, if you are in it, you can launch out Attack, Use Ability (Flamethrower, Razor Leaf, etc.), Use Item, Heal (Recovers +5 HP), or Run. (Running will only work successfully if everyone in battle chooses to run. If somebody faints during battle, running is not an option. You also can't run away from boss battles.)
+ When you choose to go with Attack, the damage you will deal is the amount of your pokemon's level. (ie. Charmander is at LV: 34, therefore does 34 damage.)
+ After getting your pokemon's experience over 9 EXP, your pokemon will gain a level up and EXP will be set back to zero. (Total EXP though stays growing)
In each level up, these stats increase:

HP + 1 in each level up
PP + 1 after two level ups
Healing power + 5 after ten level ups

Here is an example:

LV. 2
HP+1 (11)
PP+1 (3)

LV. 3
HP+1 (12)

LV. 4
HP+1 (13)
PP+1 (4)
.....

LV. 10
HP+1 (19)
Healing power+5 (Able to heal +10 HP)


--------------------------------

Main Story
In a world where pokemon existed without the help of humans, a new threat was to approach that would ruin the peace and harmony that beautifully flowed. The Dark Forces, a very large organization, plan to take control over the world to fufill their own desires. The world was very visible to damage as most of its pokemon stood innocent and do not know the existence of the Dark Forces and their intention. The Dark Forces is lead by five powerful leaders, each of them having their own vast army. All together, these leaders are gradually sending their troops out to carry out their plans. Peace and harmony had already fallen: There were new counts of random killings and destruction of towns and cities, theft and steal rate had risen... chaos and panic rose among the people of the world. There only stood a small light of hope that will soon grow large enough to defeat the Dark Forces... the Chosen Ones.

These Chosen Ones are pokemon that are to risk their lives for the protection of the world from the Dark Forces. The team itself now lie on the crowded town of Broad Sand, a sleepless town. The leader of the Chosen Ones, a timid Cyndaquil, has hope that his team will be able to stop the Dark Forces and their evil intention. Now the only hope to restore the peace and harmony that existed among the world lied between the hands of the Chosen Ones and the ones who stood in sides with them. A new thrilling adventure will rise within the Chosen Ones, it will be an adventure that none will never forget.

Our timid leader Cyndaquil just got done assembling his new team of Chosen Ones. What will be the first steps of the Chosen Ones?

PS
Remember that this RPG basically stands as a prototype, so when a newer version comes it can be greatly improved.

Mako64
December 29th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Could i join?

Turtwig: Jake
LV: 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Seeds (Money): 5

RP Ex: Jake slowly opened his eyes and stared at the sun. It had been three days since he arrived in the strange realm.
"How did I end up here?" The transformed boy asked himself for the ninth time.
Jake sat up on his four green stubby legs and began to walk across the green fields.
He wondered if he could get help from somebody, or at least get some answers.

Jake's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of loud running.

'Huh?' He wondered as the noise got louder.

NessStar3000
December 29th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Sure, but there is one thing I forgot to post about, but you also need a brief 4-line RP sample. It is nothing really that hard, thanks for joining in by the way. Ever since the old thread got locked up, I'd imagine no one would join in back here. XD

Here's my pokemon:

--------------------
(????) - Cyndaquil (Male)
LV. 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds (Money): 5
--------------------

^ He will be the main protagonist of the story and his name will be releaved as the story progresses. Prepare for a number of surprises.

Since I need to warm up on my RP-related posts, here's my sample:

Psy decided to take a brief stroll out nearby the large lake. He took a glimpse at the sky from above, always enjoyed the beautiful lights and shapes of outer space, "I would figure it would be a pretty nice time to take a small walk from all that food I ate back there," he thought to himself, still keeping his eyes above. The air was cold, but cold enough to find it not freezing cold, but relaxing. All that surrounded Psy seem in content.

He finally made it to the large lake. He took at seat on the surprisingly-soft dirt, now kept his eyes at the water of the lake. It reflected the starlight from above as the small ripples made the site seem mysterious. Psy enjoyed watching things like these and doesn't mind taking his time do to so.

Horo
December 29th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Linus (Squirtle)
LV. 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds : 5

RP Sample :

As Linus laid among the patchy grass pondering about the enigmas in the world, it seemed as if the blades of grass slowly started to change form into puffs of clouds. Baffled at what he was experiencing, he quickly shook his head to try and filter from his vision the fantasy he was having. It was these kind of bizarr events that keeps him pondering about the world and the mysteries they hold. Is mortal life just the beginning of exsistence? Or the end of all life?


P.S Throughout the story is there just gonna be that one team 'Chosen One', or will it branch out to more? Because I'd also like to see other "guilds" involved.

NessStar3000
December 29th, 2007, 10:45 PM
^ Hey, that's actually a good idea. If we were to create certain guilds and such, this RPG would really feel more like an RPG. It's a good thing you brought that up, I'll be thinking about this for awhile and see what I can do to get it into this RPG nicely. I wonder, it would then be possible to start guild tournaments and all sorts of other competitive activities.

To answer your question: There will be others than just the Chosen Ones that we will face in the story. They will either be on our side or on the other.

Horo
December 29th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Perfect ;). Truthfully I'm a new role player so I might be a little scratchy on how these things work, but please be patient with me XD.

NessStar3000
December 29th, 2007, 10:53 PM
( OOC: As long as you meet up with the four line standard rule, then you're already doing excellent. When I first started roleplaying here, I usually had my threads closed/thread warnings from the roleplay moderator. Let's not let the same happen to you now. XD)

Just to announce, I will be creating the discussion thread for this RPG sooner or later, bringing back the fact that this is a prototype RPG with RPG-like rules. It would also be nice to discuss the system of the RPG also.

изм
December 30th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Let me Join in again.
Mudkip/(NN:KIP)
LV: 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds (Money): 5
-----------------------------------
RP ex
-----------------------------

Mudkip swam slowly in the lake.."wowie the lake's so cool today",i wish other pokemon would understand the meaning of peaceful existense",He said to himself..
Coming up to the patchy grass and lying down on it.
"sigh* . .. let me rest now". Dozing off ..

P.S: Please tell the members who sign to take the character which is remaining... in the previous RPG one had already taken chikorita another one signed up as one more chikorita.

Degenerate
December 30th, 2007, 01:14 PM
I'm game.

(Pawjaw) - Totadile(Male)
LV. 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds (Money): 5

-RP Sample-

“I did.” The dark-haired teen appeared at her side. Cole was duly covered in warm clothing. Long jeans, puffy bomber jacket and a red beanie ensured his body minimal contact with the cold.

Technically, he was right; he had warned her. Cerulean eyes looked the boy up and down in envy. Debby had not witnessed him so much as flinch, let alone shiver as she was. That jacket of his really must have been impenetrable. Instinctively, the girl traumatized by the cold moved closer to Cole, wrapping her arms around him. At this cosy proximity, she could tenderly feed off his body heat. Her brow rested close to his lips, enjoying every little warm breath that escaped.

NessStar3000
December 31st, 2007, 01:03 PM
(It is okay for other players to play as the same pokemon, this is why I had required a name and gender to clearly see the difference.)

Okay, we have enough members to finally get this RPG going. Let's get started, shall we?

--------------------------

The morning sun had rose, ruling the sky with it's feiry light once again. Cyndaquil and his team had finally stepped into a town that never sleeps, Broad Sand.

Cyndaquil took a look around inside and it was indeed filled with many people, "I've never seen a town this crowded before," he said, amazed at the quantity of the roaming people. He turned around to face the others in his team, "So what do you think we should all do first? Buy off some supplies for our training or should we just go straight to training?" he asked, scratching his head.

--------------------
(????) - Cyndaquil (Male)
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds: 5
--------------------

PS
The discussion thread for this RPG had been posted up on the RP Lounge, so check it out when you guys have the chance.

Mako64
January 2nd, 2008, 08:44 AM
The morning sun had rose, ruling the sky with it's feiry light once again. Cyndaquil and his team had finally stepped into a town that never sleeps, Broad Sand.

Cyndaquil took a look around inside and it was indeed filled with many people, "I've never seen a town this crowded before," he said, amazed at the quantity of the roaming people. He turned around to face the others in his team, "So what do you think we should all do first? Buy off some supplies for our training or should we just go straight to training?" he asked, scratching his head.

Jake was eagar to start training, but he knew that preparing the team was more important.
'I need to prefect my grass-type moves.' One part of him thought.
'But we have to be prepared for anything at any time.' Another part argued.
"Let's go get supplies." Jake said suddenly.

изм
January 3rd, 2008, 12:05 AM
Looking rather confused...
????
what do i start off with ... we don't even know what we have to face...
ok cyndi lets better train ourselves rather getting beaten down by some wild pokemon
the team needs to get strenghtened....
off to training.. cyndi.

Horo
January 3rd, 2008, 01:10 PM
"Jake, you go on ahead, I'll follow up shortly, I'd rather be prepared than sorry," Linus quickly hurried down the street towards the nearest local shop, the streets were cramed packed with a variety of pokemons, all differed in size and shape thus it was difficult to manuever pass the crowd.

A little jingle alerted the store keeper that a customer had entered the store, he eyeballed Linus up and down choosing either to discrimminate him for being a Squirtle; since the last incident with the Squirtle Gang or welcome him like a customer. The manager gave the young turtle a cold and long stare, until realizing that Linus himself had given him an akward look back.

"Is there something on me?" Linus looked baffled and scuffled himself down looking for any foreign object that was on him. Nothing fell.

Finally the manager shook some sense into himself. "Oh I'm sorry for my rudeness, I didn't realize I was staring," he chuckled, "may I help you with something?" The Nidoking revealed his loot to Linus. But he still couldn't resist and still had an alert eye on Linus.

Protein, Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Carbos, and some HP Up were on sale, but still carried a heavy expense. On the left side laid some Potions and Super Potions, they had their regular prices. Linus finally made a decision and pointed out the Potion. "Sir I would like to purchase one Potio-" He was cut off by a loud tackle to the glass entrance.

Among the ed glasses stood a Meowth. Linus had to react fast, fight, or run?


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ness, just for some help, please price the items, so I would know if I can buy them, and in addition, demonstrate a fighting scene, thanks, since there aren't much instruction to this roleplay.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 3rd, 2008, 03:01 PM
i know The Sign-ups Are probably over,


Jewel - Eevee ( Female )
LV: 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds (Money): 5

Just Tell Me If Sign-Ups Are Over.

pokemon diamond11111
January 3rd, 2008, 03:49 PM
Can I Join

James(Turtwig)Male
LV: 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds (Money): 5

James wanted to buy some good items but right before he talked to the shopsperson he thought to himself,I need more seeds to buy things or the things I get will be rubbish. Then he went out to train hoping to find more seeds and gaining levels to help him defeat the dark forces.He was very nervous not knowing what was next.:nervous:James had an idea.James' plan was to get more seeds (like 25) and then go out to buy some new and better items.The Items he would buy would be mainly healing items because James didn't know what was waiting for him and healing works against any pokemon.

Mako64
January 3rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
Jake was busy viewing the team merchandice when he heard a loud yell.
He dropped everything and ran outside.
There he saw a small baby Azurill crying.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
The Azurill could barely talk.
"I was minding my own business when a cat grabbed my bag and ran off."
"WHAT?" Jake was shocked to hear this.

NessStar3000
January 3rd, 2008, 07:21 PM
(OOC: You can sign up at anytime, just be sure to post up an RP sample that passes the four-line rule of this forum.)

Cyndaquil was too busy checking out the selections of offensive items, he hadn't notice the scene just yet, "Hmm... Pokey Seeds sounds pretty painful... so do these Pepper Bombs..." he said to himself out loud. He then was pushed and surprisingly his seeds were taken away!

Cyndaquil's seeds had been stolen! (-5 / Seeds: 0)

"What is going on here, what happen to all of my five seeds?" he asked himself, finally to notice the trouble. He called out his team nearby, ready to speak out a plan, "Okay everyone, our first training target could be that swift meowth thief," he said to the group, slightly angered about losing his seeds, "That meowth may be fast, but that will not stop us now will it? Let's go!" Cyndaquil ran as fast as possible, fast enough to keep the meowth in his vision.

The ran continued and they now stood on a spacial grassy field, appearing to be a perfect place to train and master one's fighting skills. The meowth had finally stop, facing Cyndaquil with an angered face, "Just let me be with these will you? I haden't eaten since last week!" he screamed and threaten Cyndaquil, causing him a bit of a shock. Cyndaquil thought that the only way he would be able to receive the stolen items was to fight for them, "You could have just asked nicely, but now you just stole the seeds from the wrong guy!" Cyndaquil stood there, prepared to fight the meowth with all his strength and energy.

Battle Members:
+ ???? - Cyndaquil
+ (free)
+ (free)
+ (free)

(Basically, if you choose to join in the battle, you just simply make a post with your character saying so. My next post will show the new list of battle members.)

--------------------------------------
(????) - Cyndaquil (Male)
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds: 0
--------------------------------------

Horo
January 3rd, 2008, 07:42 PM
Linus tried to keep pace with the two speedy pokemons. They were an eye sight away when Linus had to take in another breathe. The blue turtle hoped that Cyndaquil would be fine without him. Linus gave a quick and loud shout. "Cyndaquil I'll be there in a minute," and Linus huffed and puffed some more.

By the time Linus caught up, he had missed everything. All he knew was that Cyndaquil had his fist clenched and ready to fight, and that the Meowth had stolen some goods from the store and from the little anteater.

"Cyndaquil, fill me on what happened after we take out that cat robber." Linus had entered the fight.

NessStar3000
January 3rd, 2008, 07:59 PM
Battle Members:
+ ???? - Cyndaquil
+ Linus

We might as well get this battle started, hope this battle works out.


Cyndaquil and Linus get into battle against The Meowth Thief!

Meowth Thief scratches Cyndaquil on the face! Cyndaquil suffers 2 damage from the attack (HP: 8/10)

Cyndaquil is attacking Meowth Thief! Meowth Thief suffers 1 damage! (HP: 6/5)

Enemies:
Meowth Thief (Male) LV. 2 - HP 5/6 - PP 0/0 - Seeds 20

Allies:
Cyndaquil - LV. 1 - HP 4 8/10 - PP 2/2
Linus - LV.1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2

(You create a post that is alike mine, except I am the one who controls the enemies actions. I hope this isn't all too confusing for you. XD)

Horo
January 3rd, 2008, 08:15 PM
Linus used tackle.

Enemies:
Meowth Thief (Male) LV. 2 - HP 5/6 - PP 0/0 - Seeds 20

Allies:
Cyndaquil - LV. 1 - HP 4 8/10 - PP 2/2
Linus - LV.1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2

NessStar3000
January 3rd, 2008, 08:22 PM
It's not your fault but mine, but here is how you should do it, using your post as the base:

Linus used tackle, causing the Meowth Thief to suffer 1 damage. (HP: 4/6)

Enemies:
Meowth Thief (Male) LV. 2 - HP 4/6 - PP 0/0 - Seeds 20

Allies:
Cyndaquil - LV. 1 - HP 4 8/10 - PP 2/2
Linus - LV.1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2

(Just remember that the damage your character does is based on your character's level)

-------------------------------------------------------

Meowth Thief scratches Cyndaquil on the face! Cyndaquil suffers 2 damage from the attack (HP: 6/10)

Cyndaquil is attacking Meowth Thief! Meowth Thief suffers 1 damage! (HP: 3/6)

Enemies:
Meowth Thief (Male) LV. 2 - HP 3/6 - PP 0/0 - Seeds 20

Allies:
Cyndaquil - LV. 1 - HP 4 6/10 - PP 2/2
Linus - LV.1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2

Horo
January 3rd, 2008, 08:41 PM
OOC during the battle can I talk?

Linus threw down another tackle! Meowth Thief suffers 1 damage! (HP:2/6)

Enemies:
Meowth Thief (Male) LV. 2 - HP 2/6 - PP 0/0 - Seeds 20

Allies:
Cyndaquil - LV. 1 - HP 4 6/10 - PP 2/2
Linus - LV.1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2

NessStar3000
January 3rd, 2008, 09:51 PM
(OOC: Yes, it will make our battles a lot more interesting also if we were to do so.)

"Just give us the items and we do not have to deal with this the hard way
1", Cyndaquil said to the Meowth Thief, prepared to face another attack. Both Cyndaquil and Meowth were not at the best condition as they both stood there in struggle for dominance. Meowth secretly picks up an item on one of his inventory bags and said, "I know that I must not do this, but I must do this for my own survival!"

Cyndaquil braces himself for the upcoming attack, guarding himself as best as possible.

Meowth has no choice and throws a Pepper Bomb at the group!
Cyndaquil suffers 3 damage (HP 3/10)
Linus also suffers 6 damage from the explosion! (HP 4/10)

Enemies:
Meowth Thief (Male) LV. 2 - HP 2/6 - PP 0/0 - Seeds 20

Allies:
Cyndaquil - LV. 1 - HP 3/10 - PP 2/2
Linus - LV.1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2

Horo
January 3rd, 2008, 10:11 PM
Linus ignored his own health, since friends come first in his agenda. He took out one of his old potions that was only enough for one of them, without hesitating he tossed it to his injured friend Cyndaquil.

"Cyndaquil catch!" Linus tossed the potion.

Linus tries to endure the next hit. Linus uses Withdraw.

Enemies:
Meowth Thief (Male) LV. 2 - HP 2/6 - PP 0/0 - Seeds 20

Allies:
Cyndaquil - LV. 1 - HP 3/10 - PP 2/2
Linus - LV.1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2
Yesterday 11:41 PM

изм
January 4th, 2008, 12:24 AM
In his excitement of training kip had left the team ahead of him

oh gosh!!

how could i do such a thing???

Jake?? linux?? Cyndi?? oh great where is everyone???

i'd better run forward and see...

running ahead on the path kip grumbles and groans because of his aching head...

"i shouldn't have overslept",now i better run ... oh my god~!!

Kip witnesses his friends battling against a meowth..

Hold on jake and cyndi!!

------------------------------------

the battles already half done but can i join in now?? huh Ness?

Degenerate
January 4th, 2008, 06:07 AM
-OOC-
Just to be clear, are there absolutely no humans in this RP? I'm still a little confused about that.

-IC-

It happened all so fast! One second, Pawjaw and the rest of his team members were browsing through a local mart for some supplies, the next they were chasing down a sly Meowth who’d cunningly stolen something from their group leader.

Pawjaw attempted to give chase, but the totodile ended up losing his way in the all the commotion of the chase. Eventually, with the aid of his companions' voices in the distance, he found his way back to the group. He surveyed the area rather swiftly, taking note of Linus and their leader’s condition. They were still standing, despite looking a little worn down. Jake was there too, yet to have stepped on the battlefield by the looks of things. Pawjaw wondered why that was. Perhaps, the Cyndaquill and Linus wanted to take care of this foe on their own?

Nevertheless, Pawjaw decided it was only fair that he at least he offered his help should his fellow teammates need it. “Sorry, I’m late guys! But I’m here now. Boss, if you need us to jump in, just say the word!” He said, speaking a little on Jake’s behalf too.

Mako64
January 4th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Jake and the Azurill were racing around town, searching for the Meowth.
"It could be anywhere..." Jake said.
"Hey, what's that over there?" The Azurill cried, pointing at a store.
The two Pokemon ran over and looked inside.
There was Linus and Cyndi, fighting a Meowth.
"That's him! That's the one who mugged me!" The Azurill yelled, pointing at the Meowth.
"He won't get away with it!" Jake said.
And with that, he raced over to join the battle.

(OCC: Could I join in too?)

изм
January 4th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Hey Pawjaw!! Jake!!

it's nice that you two have come over here too.

Our leader and linux are too engrossed in their battles.

Thwy can hardly hear us..

(looking at pawjaw and jake)

Let's give a harder try,Ok Cyndi You need help???

-----------------------------------------------------------------

nope i don't think there are humans in This RPG.

pokemon diamond11111
January 4th, 2008, 09:10 AM
James suddenly woke from his nap and realized the training team was already gone. He quickly got ready and searched for Cyndi and Linus.
When he found them James saw that they were battling a Meowth.
James wanted to go help them but just realized he had low health from tripping over a rock and slamming into a tree this morning.(HP6/10).He ignored his status and asked to help them out.

Hey Ness star I know its half way done but can I join the battle

N-XIGE
January 4th, 2008, 10:41 AM
CHIMCHAR(Max)male
LV=1
HP=10/10
PP=2
SEEDS=5
Max woke up on a tree.Hmmm...this must be a dream he thought as he looked down seeing a cyndaquil(????) battling a meowth. Scrathing his hairy arm he realised he was kind of a monkey with a flaming tail.
"This is a dream" he says, he decides to follow the cyndaquil secretly...

The story begins...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 4th, 2008, 12:19 PM
OOC: Nobody Has Said If I Can Join Yet. (Or Do I Just Start?)

NessStar3000
January 4th, 2008, 12:57 PM
(OOC: As long as you create a four-line acceptable RP Sample, then you will be able to join. As for those who want to join in the battle, the battle members had been already chosen, so the next battle after this one will be your opportunity. To answer another queston, no, there are no humans in the story.)

"We'll be fine, I prefer you guys should stay back so you don't end up getting hurt too... thanks Linus, I would have probably fallen if it weren't for your help," Cyndaquil said, quickly drinking the potion as fast as possible. The Meowth Thief was now in bigger trouble, he shouted to the two, "You can drink that potion if it makes you feel better, but my scratches will be painful enough to defeat both of you!"

Cyndaquil uses the Potion he was given by Linus and recovers 50 HP! (HP 10/10)

The Meowth Thief performs a spinning scratch attack at the grop!
Cyndaquil suffers 2 damage (HP 8/10)
Linus suffers 2 damage (HP 2/10)

Enemies:
+ Meowth Thief (Male) - LV. 2 - HP 2/6 - PP 0/0 - Seeds 20

Allies:
+ Cyndaquil - LV. 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2
+ Linus - LV. 1 - HP 2/10 - PP 2/2

-----------------------------------
PS
I recommend everyone to ask their questions on the Discussion Thread of this RPG, it lies on the Other Roleplay section, on the RP Lounge sub-section.

изм
January 5th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Hey James!!

It's Nice that you came...

looks like cyndi and linux are just gonna beat that chump meowth right now!!

c'mon let's encourage them and let them fight the battles already started

they'll beat the meowth good.

C'mon Cyndi C'mon Linux Beat the Meowth Down!!!

NessStar3000
January 5th, 2008, 12:46 AM
(Sadly, I can't make action until all battle members make their moves. Just to clear that up for everyone, because it would be pretty cheap if we were just bashing in with attacks and skipping turns of other players/enemies, that would ruin the challenge of this RPG, wouldn't you agree?)

изм
January 5th, 2008, 12:49 AM
(Hm...... ok that means we'll have to wait for Horo and plan when to come..)

N-XIGE
January 5th, 2008, 02:55 AM
finally max took enough courage to jump down the tree landind directly infront of cyndaquil"will u pls explain wat dis world is, and y am i a chimchar!"...
[culd we battle sometin like a tough pokemon like a rhyhorn or a pack of mightyenas or a fall of a water fall where resides a gyrados}

Horo
January 5th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Hopefully I can land a final blow, it all up to luck now! Linus thought to himself.

Linus drew all his energy for his last move. Linus used tackle.

Enemies:
+ Meowth Thief (Male) - LV. 2 - HP 2/6 - PP 0/0 - Seeds 20

Allies:
+ Cyndaquil - LV. 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2
+ Linus - LV. 1 - HP 2/10 - PP 2/2

NessStar3000
January 5th, 2008, 01:33 PM
(OOC: You have no idea on what kinds of pokemon we are to battle in the future... XD)

Cyndaquil knew guarding more incoming attacks would not help them any longer and decided to launch out a final blow at the Meowth Thief, "It is about time we settle with this battle, take this!" Cyndaquil shouted out in anger. The Meowth Thief stood speechless, knowing that he would lose the battle, he thought to himself, "I guess after this I'm going to starve to death... but I need to survive, I have a purpose..."

Meowth Thief scratches the face of Cyndaquil once again. Cyndaquil suffers 2 damage from the attack (HP 6/10)

Cyndaquil is attacking, damaging the Meowth Theif by 1 point. (HP 0/6)

The Meowth Thief no longer had the energy to fight any longer and fainted.

The battle ends with a victory!

Cyndaquil and Linus receive 10 seeds each (20 / 2 = 10)

Cyndaquil and Linus receive 4 experience points

-----------------------------

The Meowth Thief agreed to return the stolen items and gave them to Cyndaquil and Linus, "Just leave me here, my purpose is not worthy enough to let me exists," he said to the two.

Cyndaquil took his five stolen seeds back (+5 / Seeds: 25)

Both Cyndaquil and Linus also receive 2 [Green Herb] each!

Cyndaquil was not the kind of person to look down and feel sympathetic to his foes, "Let's get going Linus, he'll probably be just fine, he's just making his heroic speech, that's all. Our team really wants to train themselves also, so we should really start training now, would you agree?" he said and then asked Linus in a calm tone.

--------------------
???? - Cyndaquil (Male)
LV. 1
HP 6/10
PP 2/2
EXP: 4/10
Total EXP: 4
Seeds: 15
---------------
[Green Herb] x 2 - Heals 10 HP
--------------------

изм
January 5th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Nice Fight Cyndi !!!

are you sure we should leave that meowth alone???

and nice fight from you too linux!!!

i could have err... gave a sharp blow to that meowth

ha ha ahem.

Mako64
January 6th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Jake took Azurill's bag from Cyndi and returned it to the little blue mouse.
"Thank you so much!!" Azurill cried.
"Don't thank me," Jake said. "Thank Cyndi and Linus. They're the ones how stopped that Meowth."

After thanking the other members, Azurill opened its bag and handed Jake a strange blue orb.
"What does this do?" Jake asked.
"That orb will teleport you out of nasty situations, use it well!" The mouse said as it bounced off.

Jake walked over to his friends.
"What do you say we get our training started?" He asked.

pokemon diamond11111
January 6th, 2008, 08:26 AM
James agreeded with Jake in going out on training.
He needed to get stronger for the later challenges that awaited him.
He has not been in a battle to train yet even though Cyndi and Linus have.
James needed to catch up with training and do it fast.
"Lets go to training"James said.

NessStar3000
January 6th, 2008, 07:04 PM
"Training sounds like a good idea, we are going to need it if we plan to go against the Dark Forces in the first place... follow me, I know a great place to train,"
Cyndaquil said to the others. He started to walk his way into the nearby forest, hoping to find a good area to train themselves.

Deeper into the forest, Cyndaquil stopped for a second, only to be lost in though, "I think we went in too deep, hopefully we don't come across anything or anyone too strong for us... I had to learn the hard way why to avoid getting deeper into the forest," he said, somewhat shivered as a reaction.

Another team had come out of surprise, a Raichu and his two younger brothers, a Pikachu and a Pichu. The Raichu starred at Cyndaquil's eyes, almost to appear as if Raichu was leering at him, "You look familiar... but I don't exactly remember your name... that look, that posture..." he said, still taking a look at Cyndaquil, which caused Cyndaquil to feel a bit uncomfortable. The Pikachu though remembered who the Cyndaquil was, "Don't you remember anything big brother? That's Lighter, the one that ran away a month ago..." Pikachu said with a smile. Cyndaquil reacted in shock, he didn't want his own team to know his secret, "No, I'm not this... Lighter guy you speak of, I'm... Fire..." Cyndaquil said in embarrassment. Raichu then finally gave a smile out, "I remember your mediocre way of thinking of fake names, so it is you Lighter," he said, now relieved that one of his old friends are still living. Cyndaquil stood there, embarrassed.

--------------------
Lighter - Cyndaquil (Male)
LV. 1
HP 6/10
PP 2/2
EXP: 4/10
Total EXP: 4
Seeds: 15
---------------
[Green Herb] x 2 - Heals 10 HP
--------------------

pokemon diamond11111
January 6th, 2008, 07:40 PM
You are Lighter?James said in an amazed voice.
You ran away?Who did you run from?And where to?James asked.
But...but why? Why didn't you tell us before?
Are you really Lighter? Tell me tell me.

Horo
January 6th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Linus had also followed Cyndaquil, now identified as Lighter, into the forest. The little blue turtle was wary from the battle earlier, so he walked in a slow pace trying to preserve energy. He finally got close enough to ease drop on the conversation. By the time Linus had open ears, the Raichu crew had just publically referred to Cyndaquil as Lighter.

"No, I'm not this... Lighter guy you speak of, I'm... Fire..." Cyndaquil said in his own defense.

"I remember your mediocre way of thinking of fake names, so it is you Lighter." The Raichu hinted out a little smirk and watched if a sweat would leak down Cyndaquil's cheeks. It did.

"Mmmmm am I budding into something, Fire?" Linus said sarcastically, then he chuckled, paused, then broke out another chuckle. Soon Linus was on the floor laughing, it was the most rediculous thing he had heard all day. "Seriously... FIRE? Come on, that was so lame!"

Lighter's cheeks redden up instantly. Even the flame on his back subsided due to his embarrasment.

"First of all, you are a fire type, so I don't know why you would point out something that obvious... Second, you can't keep a straight face, you blush up to fast," Linus had to take a breathe. "Lastly, who names themselves Fire?"

изм
January 7th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Um...... guys i'm getting a bit confused over here...

who are these mouses anyways???

and cyndi do you know them ???

cyndi sounds quite a good name,and what's your name lighter or fire...

............ le mee giggle hee hee lemee
.... join you too Linus

ha ha ha ha ha

(falls on the floor) ha ha lighter that lights fire

ha ha give me a second ha ha

Degenerate
January 7th, 2008, 02:29 AM
“Jeez, if you’re going to make up a fake name, at least make it believable,” Pawjaw elbowed the Cyndaquill playfully.

Pawjaw had never seen the trio of Electric types before. By the looks of if, their leader was well acquainted with them. They’d just accused him of ‘running way’, which was a little hard for Pawjaw to envision, their leader was no coward, but why would these strangers make up something like that? Clearly, there was a lot more to this than he could begin to understand, a dark history shrouded in mystery, he’d just have to ask the Cyndaquill about it later. Right now, the gang had a pack of rats blocking their way that they had to deal with.

Pawjaw locked eyes with the Raichu, whom seemed to be the trio’s leader. “I don’t know who you guys are, but we’re kind of in the middle of something. If you’ve got anything vaguely important to say, say it now, so we can get on with our training!” He turned his gaze to Cyndaquill, then back to the trio, trying to imagine what kind of connection they could possibly share. “Whatever Lighter, or Fire, or whatever you want to call him, did in the past with you guys is over. And I’m sure he had good reason for it.”

There was something unnerving about the three figures before them. If “Lighter” really did terminate his association with them, then they must’ve been bad news. Pawjaw stood his position, waiting and watching for their reaction, ready to leap into battle if the occasion called for it.

NessStar3000
January 7th, 2008, 07:06 AM
"It's a long story, but now is not the time to explain it," Lighter said to his team, no longer having the hope of hiding his secret. He then turned around, facing Raichu again, ready to deal with any other embarrasing comments, "Well, do you have anything else to say?" he asked the other team, still in somewhat of a blush.

Raichu said in response, "I do have something important to say, to Lighter of course. Your own older brother wanted to see you, he really misses your company," Raichu gave out a slight frown. Lighter faced his head down, "That's crazy, he never cared about me in the first place..." he spoke out in surprise. Lighter never wanted to see his own brother for many reasons, one main reason is to avoid humiliating their family name. "Big brother, if we don't start moving we could be late to the tournament again!" Pikachu reminded him, now to remember why they were walking in the first place. Raichu simply felt sad for Lighter and his brother, knowing now that their lives weren't living at their happiest, "I won't tell anyone about our conversation, not even your brother, I wouldn't want to sadden your brother even more... well we got to go, if you ever need anything you can always come back to your old hometown!" Raichu exclaimed, now running their way out of the forest.

Lighter stood there in silence for a few minutes, then he finally spoke out words, "Let's get training then, okay?" he said in a serious but calm tone. He walked deeper into the forest, hoping he would find the cave he was looking for. After awhile, he found it, "Well here's our training spot, inside that cave," Lighter said, relieved that he did not meet anyone else that he could possibly be in familiar with. He turned around to take a look at his team, "So do you guys feel ready to train?" he asked the group, assumed they would now forget about his embarrassing conversation.

изм
January 7th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Um.. yeah let's get to training...

mumble grumble ( fire .. lighter??)

um yeah looking around at the teammates.... it was a long walk

what say friends??? anyways.. um cyndi or was it.. um no bother

so leader lets get started to train

Mako64
January 7th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Jake was a little confused by his leader's little talk with those electric Pokemon, but he figured it was nothing.
'Cyndi wouldn't run away.' He said in his mind.
"Yeah, let's start." He said.
Jake turned to his friend Pawjaw.
"Hey Pawjaw," Jake said to his Totodile friend. "Will you spar with me?"

NessStar3000
January 7th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Lighter felt he needed to have some time alone, but he ignored so and turned to his team, "You guys can call me Lighter now, it's actually my true name. To me it doesn't seem too fitting with me but I really don't care about that now," he said, slightly blushed up.

Breaking the scene, three wild Zubats appeared from the darkness of the cave. They appeared to be angry at Lighter and his team, "I guess these guys will be our first, let's go guys!" Lighter said, always prepared to do his best on fights.

Battle Members:
+ Lighter
+ (free)
+ (free)
+ (free)

--------------------
Lighter - Cyndaquil (Male)
LV. 1
HP 6/10
PP 2/2
EXP: 4/10
Total EXP: 4
Seeds: 15
---------------
[Green Herb] x 2 - Heals 10 HP
--------------------

pokemon diamond11111
January 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Can I Join?

James wandered over to cyndi knowing he had not had a battle yet.
He thought for a second and then quickly decided to battle.
"Lets go beat those zubat!"James said.
He got ready to battle thinking what he would do.
Lets beat them he thought out loud.

Mako64
January 9th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Jake was getting ready to fight Pawjaw, when he heard James' battle cry.
'Huh?' Jake thought, as he ran to the source.
There he saw Lighter and James facing three Zubat.
'This looks like a chance to practice a little!' He thought.
"Could you guys use a hand?" Jake called as he raced over to join the battle.

(OCC: Could I battle too?)

NessStar3000
January 9th, 2008, 09:20 PM
(OOC: Sure, now we only have to wait for one more person to join in. If we do not get any response by Friday at most, the battle will start.)

изм
January 10th, 2008, 12:34 AM
on right time cyndi, yeah cyndi c'mon let's do it

i am ready for a battle let's beat this zubats..


ok i am ready for a battle cyndi

let's do it what say cyndi???

are you guys ready????


(kip asked pawjaw and james))

i hope you people are let's beat this zubats nice and rough.

-------------------------------------

(i am ready to join)

Degenerate
January 10th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Pawjaw’s attempt to muster a reply came to an abrupt stop, his mouth still agape when the rapid beating of Zubat wings could be heard in the depths of the dark cave. The beating grew faster and louder, the Zubat were obviously approaching. The team scrambled to throw together a battle team for the coming threat. Lighter, James, Jake and Kip volunteered for battle, Pawjaw would’ve too, but he was a second too late on this occasion. No matter, he was sure there would be plenty more pokémon to come he could use to test his skills on.

“Looks like we’re going to have to postpone that sparring session,” he said to the Turtwig that had requested one earlier.

The Zubat were now in viewing range, flapping their wings furiously. Pawjaw jumped behind the four pokémon who were to fight them.

“Good luck guys!”

NessStar3000
January 10th, 2008, 06:51 AM
(OOC: Don't worry, there will be another battle after this one.)

Battle Members:
+ Lighter
+ James
+ Jake
+ Kip

"We can handle these guys!" Lighter said with great enthusiasm.

-------------------------
The four get into a battle against three wild Zubat. They appear to be quite fragile-looking.

Lighter is attacking Zubat # 1! The Zubat suffers 1 damage (HP 2/3)

Zubat # 1 is too fearful of the battle and does nothing but tremble.

Zubat # 2 is just too lazy to do anything but stand there.

Zubat # 3 smacks Lighter with his wing! Lighter suffers 2 damage (HP 4/10)

Enemies:
+ Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 2/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 3/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 4/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
+ Lighter - LV 1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2
+ James - LV 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Jake - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Kip - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2

изм
January 10th, 2008, 07:06 AM
(hey Ness i can't heal you???)

Ok let's do it cyndi!!! we'll beat the smack out of them yeah!!

hey friends let me get with my move.. hope you battle the right way..

ok who get's my first tackle lemmesee.....

uh you?? no you?? you lazy bum??? ok how about this tough loooking

Mudkip attacks with a tackle to #3 Zubat , Zubat Gets +1 Damage (HP 3/4)

I hope this works !

Enemies:
+ Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 2/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 3/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 3/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
+ Lighter - LV 1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2
+ James - LV 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Jake - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Kip - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2

NessStar3000
January 10th, 2008, 07:10 AM
(OOC: You can, healing costs one turn and heals +2 HP. You don't have to worry though, I have Green Herbs to heal +10 HP. Now all we have to wait for is for the others to use their turns for the battle.)

изм
January 10th, 2008, 07:13 AM
( ok i hope they play soon ^^ )

Mako64
January 10th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Jake used Tackle!
Zubat # 2 took 1 damage!
Zubat # 2 swooped down and slammed into Jake!
Jake took 1 damage!

Enemies:
+ Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 2/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 3/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 3/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
+ Lighter - LV 1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2
+ James - LV 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Jake - LV. 1 - HP 9/10 - PP 2/2
+ Kip - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2

NessStar3000
January 10th, 2008, 01:32 PM
(OOC: For you guys, you only control the actions of your character. The enemies will only attack after everyone had use their turn, enemy actions are controlled by me only. James must also have a chance to act.)

Zubat is damaged by 1 point, but Jake's life is set back to normal.

Enemies:
+ Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 2/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 2/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 3/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
+ Lighter - LV 1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2
+ James - LV 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Jake - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Kip - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 10th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Jewel Sat Up In A Tree Watching The Four Pokemon Fight. "Im Getting Bored." Said The Eevee,Standing Up. "Im Going To Go Play With An Oran Berry Or Somthing!" Said Jewel,Accidentily Out Loud. "Uh-Oh,I Better Run!" Said Jewel Falling From The Tree,Right In A Path Behind Where The Four Pokemon Where Battling. As Jewel Ran,She Ran So Fast That She Hit Her Head On A Rock In The Path,Knocking Her Out.

N-XIGE
January 12th, 2008, 03:34 AM
max saw the fainted eevee, he dragged her all the way to a desserted cave where he had found some weaon WAKE Up HE SHOUTED

NessStar3000
January 12th, 2008, 09:29 PM
(OOC: Okay guys, new rule to follow during battle: after at least a day had past, the people who are in battle who do not use their turn by then, their turn is then skipped. This way, we can keep this RPG active as best as possible, and it is best to have this RPG active during fights.)

James was too lost in thought to react in battle and does nothing.

Lighter attacks Zubat #1, Zubat faces 1 damage (HP 1/3)

Zubat # 1 is too much in a shock to do anything.

Zubat # 2 opens his mouth widely... just to yawn.

Zubat # 3 bites Kip, causing Kip to suffer 2 damage (HP 8/10)

Enemies:
+ Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 1/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 2/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 3/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
+ Lighter - LV 1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2
+ James - LV 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Jake - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Kip - LV. 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2

Embrace
January 13th, 2008, 03:06 AM
Can I join?

Eevee: Diamond
LV: 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Seeds (Money): 30

RP Sample:

'Diamond looked up at his parents, Glowing with pride he knew he could win. But then in a flash, the Chimchar jumped up and swiped at his eye. But Diamond was ready for it. He reared up and sent Chimchar flying with a well placed tackle. Then using agility he KO Chimchar with a tackle to the head.

He looked around.... people were clapping? For him? '

NessStar3000
January 13th, 2008, 10:55 AM
(OOC: Sure, glad you chose to join in.)

dragon_eye_2006
January 13th, 2008, 09:57 PM
(can i join please?)

Charmander: Charkail (Male)
Lv: 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Seeds (Money): 5
Nature: Brave <--is it ok if i add this aswell?

RP Example:
His fiery attitude is a result of his parents' deaths 5 years ago. He was once a happy young Charmander, but has since grown quiet, angry, and hidden about his past. His parents died as a result of the rise of theft rates and random attacks spreading. Although at the time he was too young to understand, he now knows how tehy died and has claimed to avenge his parents by destroying the leaders of the dark forces. Overhearing the heroes on their journey he has decided to help them but as soon as the task is complete, leave, as to not grow attached to the group. Can the kind-hearted attitude of the Chosen-Ones heal this Charmander's anger covered heart?

is that ok?

NessStar3000
January 14th, 2008, 06:32 AM
(OOC: Your sign up is good, natures can be help for getting the main personality of the character, but it will be the sequel of this RPG where they will actually affect your stats, but let's not talk about now since we're not even done with this story yet.

Also a quick reminder for all, as soon as I use up my turn, everyone in the battle will be able to use their turn once again.)

изм
January 14th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Don't worry Cyndi

hey what's with you guys???

this zubats!! grrrrrr...... don't worry cyndi i'll get this done

and how dare you attack me you stupid zubat ???

ugh* this zubat's bite was very effective

you attacked me huh?? you attacked me huh?? you... ok this is too much.

(Kip jumps up in the air to give a tackle attack to the fierce zubat)

here comes a roll out tackle!!! hiyaaa!!!!!!!!!

Mudkip attacks Zubat # 3 with Tackle (Zubat HP 2/4)

Bring it on!!


Enemies:
+ Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 1/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 2/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 2/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
+ Lighter - LV 1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2
+ James - LV 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Jake - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Kip - LV. 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2

Mako64
January 14th, 2008, 08:36 AM
"These guys are strong!" Jake said.

Jake used Tackle!
Zubat # 2 took 1 damage!

Enemies:
+ Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 1/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 1/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 2/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
+ Lighter - LV 1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2
+ James - LV 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Jake - LV. 1 - HP 10/10 - PP 2/2
+ Kip - LV. 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2

(OCC: I know you told me to wait until James made a move, but who knows when that'll be?)

NessStar3000
January 14th, 2008, 01:09 PM
(OOC: Again to say a new rule to follow during battle: after at least a day had past, the people who are in battle who do not use their turn by then, their turn is then skipped. This way, we can keep this RPG active, and it is best to have the RPG active during battles and such.)

dragon_eye_2006
January 14th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Watching at a distance, Charkail desperately wanted to join the group in fighting, but as to not reveal himself. He waited, waiting for an opportunity in the fiasco to attack.

(can i join in on the battle or can only the four listed people fight?)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 14th, 2008, 02:44 PM
The Eevee Woke Up Looking Around Quickly Repeating "Where Am I!?!?". Getting Up,The Eevee Calmed Down,Sighing. "Sorry About That..." Said Jewel Scratching Her Ear. Jewel Looked Around Curiously. "So,Where Are We?" Said The Eevee Looking Around Still.

Loki
January 14th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Yo guys, paragraph minimum. And no one-liners please.

Warning 1.

NessStar3000
January 14th, 2008, 09:04 PM
(OOC: Bleh, I dislike it when I'm not here to fix the problems myself, why does this always happen to me so frequently? Lame... x_x

Anyway, make sure you follow the four-line rule and that your post explains enough detail and quality of your characters actions and such.

As for battles, you can only join in before the battle, where the Battle Members list is shown. It would be helpful if you were to read my previous OOC post regarding how joining battles and the related work in this RPG. It's either that or this RPG will be closed down for good, sorry guys, but I didn't make the rules around here.)

Trainer Kat
January 17th, 2008, 01:07 PM
H'okay, if you're still doing this, I'm in.

Female Bulbasaur [Razor]
LV: 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds (Money): 5

RP Sample:
"Pidgey! Pidgey!" The alarm clock emitted a loud screech in the ear of a rather moody blonde. The girl simply pulled her comforter over her face, curling up into the fetal position. It was her sorry attempt to ignore the alarm. After a mere minute of torture, she slammed her hand down on the off button, head still buried in the rumpled sheets.

It wasn't that she didn't know what day today was. No, she was perfectly aware that she was to travel to Pallet town today. Well whoop de do. Was it worth losing sleep over? The digital clock read 8:00 on the dot. An extra three hours would be nice. Though, she would be lying if she said she wasn't excited to see which Pokemon would be hers. Her imagination wandered. Maybe she'd get the powerful Totodile! Or the cute Piplup! Just not a fire Pokemon, please, she thought. Fire Pokemon were okay and all, just not exactly what she hoped for.

Eventually, she swung her legs over the side of her bed. Her teal eyes moved to the mirror on the back of her door, taking in her disheveled appearance. She couldn't help but giggle at the sight. Her bangs had shifted position in the middle of the night--they now had taken up residence in the middle of her face. The mascara she had abstained from removing was streaked down her creamy cheeks. Oh, was she ever attractive this morning.

As the scent of pancakes wafted into her bedroom, she felt her stomach protest. She needed food. "Not until I look pretty," she mumbled softly. Stumbling into the bathroom, she washed her face with care before reapplying the heavy black makeup. The makeup, coupled with the lack of sleep, made her eyelids seem to weigh a million pounds. She stripped herself of her pajamas, replacing them with a pair of jeans, as well as the oversized tank top that fell to mid thigh. In fact, she occasionally wore the tank top on its own. The Ugg boots were the finishing touch--once those were on, she plodded down the stairs to consume her breakfast.

Once the food was in front of her, she realized she was hungrier than she initially thought. The pancakes were scarfed down in mere minutes. "Oh, Kat.." her mother chuckled. Kat smiled and kissed her mother on the cheek. They had held a goodbye party the night before so that there was no need today.

"No tears, 'kay?" Kat said, offering a small smile. "You know how long it takes me to do my makeup." Inside, the blonde was scared. She wanted to stay with her parents, with everything she knew. Her mom nodded, as did her dad. Giving them both hugs, as well as their fair share of kisses, she prepared herself to go to the station, where she would board a bullet train. The thought disgusted her. Public transportation was so beneath her.

I can't believe I'm finally leaving.. she thought, a twinge of remorse hidden behind excitement. She took her seat on the train. Though the ride lasted only one hour, it seemed to take an eternity, and then some. The more she thought about it, the more excited she became. Chikorita...Squirtle...the possibilities were endless. Rumor had it, Professor Oak was even giving away a Pikachu. Pikachu would be exciting. It was one of the cutest Pokemon, after all.

Finally, the train stopped in Viridian City. A short walk, and she would be ready to receive her Pokemon! The short walk was anything but. She did, however, get a good look at some of the Pokemon she could catch. Though, the selection was decidedly unimpressive.

Of course, she was the first to arrive. That would make the wait even longer, since she had to wait for the slowpokes to arrive. The impatient Kat took a seat on the steps and crossed her arms, silently pouting. A frown caressed her face. She was not happy. She wanted her Pokemon now.

NessStar3000
January 17th, 2008, 01:25 PM
(OOC: Awesome, always glad to see others join in. You can join in the scene however you want, if you though want to battle you will have to wait for the next one.)

Everyone except Lighter and Kip for some reason has gotten lost in though.

Lighter gives a final blow and tackles Zubat # 1 with much force, causing it to take 1 damage and faint. (HP 0/3)

Zubat # 2 finally does something in battle and bites Jake, causing him 1 damage. (HP 9/10)

Zubat # 3 launches out an unexpected move and sucks the life out of James, causing James to lose 2 HP (HP 8/10) and returning Zubat # 3 health by 2 (HP 4/4)

Enemies:
+ Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 0/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 2/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 4/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
+ Lighter - LV 1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2
+ James - LV 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2
+ Jake - LV. 1 - HP 9/10 - PP 2/2
+ Kip - LV. 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2

Degenerate
January 17th, 2008, 02:08 PM
-OOC-
I'm still here, pretty much waiting for the battle to end.

-IC-

Pawjaw jumped back when Jewel sprung awake all of a sudden. In a bid to escape boredom, the Eevee had inadvertently hit her head against a rock, knocking her out cold for a good several minutes. That kind of clumsiness had granted the Totodile a good laugh.

“Hello, Jewel. Wakey, wakey,” he waved a paw in front of her features as she began to readjust to the environment. He stifled a giggle; she still looked rather sleepy. “Don’t worry, you’re in good hands. Oh and to answer your question, we’re still in some dark, icky cave trying to get rid of all the Zubat that randomly attacked us. I have no idea how much longer the battle will wage on for, but it looks like we’re making progress.” He pointed at an unconscious Zubat lying on the dirt. “See? Lighter just took out one of them. Now only two more to go.”

He sat down besides the Eevee and directed his attention to the battlefield once more. The fight was moving rather slow. It seemed more like a chess game to him than it did a pokémon battle. He yawned.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 17th, 2008, 02:23 PM
The Weakened Eevee Tryed To Get Up. "Ow..." Said Jewel Rubbing Her Head With Her Paw. "So,How Did We Get Here Anyways?" Asked Jewel Tilting Her Head. She Drew Her Attention Towards The Battle And Sat Down. "Stupid Rocks..." Jewel Mumbled. "If I Hadn't Fell Out Of That Stupid Tree." Said Jewel. "You Try Hitting Your Head On Rocks About A Million Times." Said Jewel Laughing. "So,Whats Your Name?" Asked Jewel Looking At The Totodile.

Degenerate
January 17th, 2008, 02:39 PM
The Totodile’s attention was temporarily averted from the battle by the sound of Jewel’s voice. He listened to her casually up until the point she asked him for his name. His eyes widened in surprise to the question.

“Just how hard did you hit your head? It’s me, Jewel! Pawjaw! Don’t you remember? You, me, Kip, Lighter … we go way back.”

Perhaps, she wasn’t in the best of conditions, or her memory was playing tricks on her. Of course, there was also the possibility that she was playing a trick on him, acting like she had no idea who he was, she proved to be bored enough to do such a thing after all. However, Pawjaw thought of that to be highly unlikely, considering the situation they were in provided little advantages for pranks. He stared at her.

“Hm … at least you remember falling out of the tree. I believe Max dragged you over here after that for safety. You don’t remember that either, huh? Are you sure you’re all awake and not sleep talking or something?”

There was only one way to be sure, Pawjaw decided. Without warning, he squirted a small dose of water at her face.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 17th, 2008, 02:54 PM
"I Remember Now..." Said The Eevee. "Its You PawJaw!" Said Jewel,Charging Up Light Energy In Its Paw Behind Its Back. "Why Did You Squirt Water At Me." Said Jewel. "Anyways,How Are Lighter And Kip?" Asked Jewel,Getting Ready To Suprise PawJaw.

Trainer Kat
January 17th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Razor stood behind her engaged teammates. Watching battles bored her. The thrill was in the battle itself. She looked around through half-closed lids. Crimson eyes scanned her surroundings. There had to be something she could do to occupy herself...

Suddenly, the grass Pokemon spotted her next victim--a berry perched high in the tree behind her. Long vines extended from the leafy bulb on her back, circling around the berry. Retracting her vines, Razor held the berry's stem in her mouth, fangs wary of piercing the supple fruit. She carried her prize over to a nearby rock, flopping down on it. Lazily munching on the berry, she managed a few words; "Good luck, guys. I'm rooting for you!"

изм
January 18th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Hey!! Yes !!

Nice One CYndi , Nice One !!

well kinda i't's been a hour and still we can't clear out

whew*

what say guys???? guys??

C'mon Guys this is serious cheer us !!

oh well , let me beat the snot of the others when i get out of the battle.

i won't leave this zubat alone

Kip Attacked With A Tackle To Zubat # 3 (HP 3/4)

C'mon Guys let's get this done!


Enemies:
+ Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 0/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 2/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 3/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
+ Lighter - LV 1 - HP 4/10 - PP 2/2
+ James - LV 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2
+ Jake - LV. 1 - HP 9/10 - PP 2/2
+ Kip - LV. 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 05:52 AM
“Sorry about the water. I had to make sure you were awake. You were acting kinda weird, you know,” explained Pawjaw to the Eevee. In response to her question about Lighter and Kip, he shrugged his head towards the battle. “Why don’t you see for yourself. They’re looking pretty good to me.”

Pawjaw couldn’t help but snicker at some of the trash talking Kip did whilst he fought. One thing that didn’t add up was how he continued to call their Cyndaquill leader ‘Cyndi’, even after he’d specifically requested for them to use the name ‘Lighter’. Hm, perhaps some pokémon needed more time to get used to these things than he did. He turned his attention back to Jewel. “Can you believe that guy? He just asked us to cheer for him. I already wished them good luck at the beginning of the fight. They don’t expect us to be their cheerleaders now, do they?” He asked, light-heartedly, half-kidding and half-serious.

Suddenly, Pawjaw flinched at some sort of whipping sound behind him. He turned around to investigate. It turned out to be a female Bulbasaur he vaguely remembered, using her wine whip to catch her some berries it would seem.

“Hi. Where did you come from?” He looked around the area curiously. “You don’t plan on eating on your own do you? C’mon! Get us some berries too!” He ran up to her and stared her in the face. His tongue swept over his lips in fascination. “That’s one mighty fine looking berry, especially considering you plucked it from a tree in here. I didn’t even realise trees grew in caves.”

He scratched his head, puzzled.

NessStar3000
January 18th, 2008, 06:16 AM
"I Remember Now..." Said The Eevee. "Its You PawJaw!" Said Jewel,Charging Up Light Energy In Its Paw Behind Its Back. "Why Did You Squirt Water At Me." Said Jewel. "Anyways,How Are Lighter And Kip?" Asked Jewel,Getting Ready To Suprise PawJaw.

Remember to follow the four-line rule, you have to follow the basic RP rules of this community. If you can't think of anything to write about in the end, just add in something random but still in some case part of the story.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 18th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Jewel Carefully Got Up And Went Behind PawJaw And The Bulbasaur,Using Focus Punch On Them Both. Just Then,Jewel Bursted Into Laughter Staring At The Two Pokemon As The Turned Around. " NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED WITH ME!!!! " Said Jewel Still Laughing Like Crazy. " NOTHING CHANGES WITH MY TRICKS! " Said Jewel,Calming Down A Little. " Sorry, " Said Jewel Giggling. " You Two Are Easy To Trick And Im Bored. " Said Jewel Sitting Down.

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 01:26 PM
One second, Pawjaw was just sitting there humbly, staring at his Bulbasaur companion’s berry, when he felt a powerful force suddenly push up against his butt. The Focus Punch sent the Totodile a good few feet in the air before he collided with the cavern’s ceiling and came crashing down on his butt once more, as if it hadn’t been hurt enough. He massaged his behind, all the whilst shooting a scornful glare at the Eevee who seemed to find it hysterical.

“WELL IF NOTHING’S CHANGED WITH YOU, YOU COULD’VE JUST TOLD ME WITHOUT PUNCHING ME, WOULDN’T YOU SAY?”

Pawjaw had good mind to squirt some more water in face but seeing as she apologized, he decided he’d forgive her. “It’s okay. Just don’t do that ever again. Being bored is no excuse for punching someone when they’re not looking. Oh, and rest assured, I will get you back for that. Hehe,” he giggled mischievously. “And you won’t even see it coming!”

(OOC: Wolf Link, your post was only three lines on my screen. Remember what Nesstar said. Four lines minimum!)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 18th, 2008, 01:36 PM
(OOC: Sorry About That,Its Hard Keeping Track Of It When Its Smaller On The Screen When You Post. )

IC:

"Sorry, Am Just Really Bored..." Said Jewel Digging A Hole In The Ground,Making A Tunnel. "Im Gonna Find Some Fossils Or Something." Said Jewel Sighing. ( " PawJaw Isn't As Fun As He Used To Be... " ) Said Jewel In Her Head. " COME IN WHEN YOU WANT! " Yelled Jewel Setting A Trap A Old Net And Some Twigs. " Now Its Done... " Whispered Jewel To Herself. " Im Gonna Get PawJaw Before Hew Gets Me." Wispered Jewel To Herself Again.

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 02:03 PM
(OOC: Hm. You could always write 5 lines just to be extra sure.)

“Hm.” Pawjaw considered the little Eevee’s offer. He inched closer to the hole she’d dug and peeked inside it. Darkness shrouded everything down there. He could barely make out Jewel’s form. The Totodile had never been a fan of the dark, not as a little gator and certainly not now. If he was going to go down there, he’d have to proceed very cautiously. Not to mention, Jewel’s cunning nature was something else to look out for. She’d just admitted she was bored yet again. It was no secret that the cunning Eevee often reverted to nasty little tricks in attempts to lift her boredom. There was no way he was going down there.

“Er, no thanks, Jewel!” He called down to the underground pokémon. “Totodile eyes weren’t made for the dark. I’ll be no good down there. I’d only slow you down. But let me know as soon as you find something, k?” He winked.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 18th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Jewel Came Dashing Up Thge Tunnel But Got Caught In Her Own Trap. "Great," Said Jewel Struggling To Get Out. "At Least I Can Make It Lighter Down Here." Said Jewel Using Flash. "Cool,A Rawst Berry." Said Jewel Poking It With The Stick She Had. Jewel Sighed As She Munched On The Rawst Berry. "This Is More Boring Than PawJaw..." Said Jewel. "Oh,Right,PawJaw Can Help Me." Said Jewel Staring At The Tunnel's Opening. "Help PawJaw!" Yelled Jewel Trying To Get PawJaw's Attention.

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Pawjaw watched in amazement as the Eevee got stuck in her own trap. He didn’t think it was possible to be that clumsy, but alas, Jewel was always looking for innovative ways to take clumsiness to unseen heights. What a good decision it turned out to be not to go down there. It wasn’t long before she started to plead for Pawjaw’s aid to get her out of the fix. But the Totodile wasn’t sure if he wanted her out just yet. What harm would it do to leave her down there for a few minutes anyway? If he let her out so soon he knew she’d only continue to pester him.

“My arms are too short to reach you Jewel, sorry! Hold on while I’ll go find a stick or something that can’t help us out,” he told her.

In reality however, he simply walked a short distance away from the hole and continued to watch the battle unfolded. “You guys sure are taking your time with those Zubat.”

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 18th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Jewel Sighed,As She Could Still See PawJaw Outside The Hole. Jewel Tried To Use Cut But The Rope Was To Strong. "I Can See You PawJaw..." She Said Sighing. Just Then Jewel Started Knawing On The Rope. "HURRY UP PAWJAW!!!!" Said Jewel As She Stared At The Arbok And Ekans Below Her. "YOU KNOW IM AFRAID OF SNAKE POKEMON!!!!" Jewel Yelled,She Was Sure PawJaw Heard Her. Jewel Took The Half-Eaten Rawst Berry And Threw It At The Arbok's Head. "ARBOK!" Yelled The Arbok Glaring At Jewel. ( " Hurry Up PawJaw..." ) Said Jewel In Her Head. "Stay Back Arbok!" Said Jewel Staring Down At It Through The Net.

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 02:55 PM
“Argh!” Pawjaw slammed his head against the ground when he heard the sound of her voice. He should’ve gone somewhere much further, somewhere where it’d have been impossible for her to spot him so easily! “Oh great.” By the sounds of it, she was having a little snake trouble now. As annoying as she was, Pawjaw knew he’d never forgive himself if that Arbok seriously injured her and he'd done nothing to try to prevent it. “Hold on, Jewel!”

This better not be a trick...

He jumped to his feet at once. The Totodile raced to the hole where his troubled companion lay, skidding on his side and stopping just before the rim of the small tunnel. Pawjaw put his hand in the hole. “Quick grab a hold of my arm!” But it really was too short.

Come on, come on. Think quick, Pawjaw.

“Aha!” He spun around and dropped his tail into the hole instead. “Grab a hold of my tail and pull yourself out, Jewel! Quickly! Before that Arbok decides you look delicious enough to be its dinner!”

N-XIGE
January 19th, 2008, 05:03 AM
A few fire ball shots flew towards the crew from the tree the fireballs missed...on top of the tree stood a chimchar, it was max and he looked like he intended for the fireballs to hit them, hit them bad. He jumped down from the tree and engaged them in a battle

изм
January 19th, 2008, 07:06 AM
A few fire ball shots flew towards the crew from the tree the fireballs missed...on top of the tree stood a chimchar, it was max and he looked like he intended for the fireballs to hit them, hit them bad. He jumped down from the tree and engaged them in a battle

(ooc: please a paragh atleast !! and try roleplaying with the story.)

NessStar3000
January 19th, 2008, 07:32 AM
"What the heck was that?" Lighter exclaimed out, barely moved enough to dodge the fireball that seem intended to attack himself. The fireball he dodged ended up hitting Zubat # 2, who knew it would be but a convenient fireball?

The fireball launched out in the open and blasts on Zubat # 2, causing 2 damage and a faint with it. (HP 0/3)

Lighter takes act fast and tackles at Zubat # 3, causing 1 damage to it (HP 2/4)

Zubat # 3 attacks Lighter, causing him 2 damage (HP 2/10)


Enemies:
+ Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 0/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 0/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 2/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
+ Lighter - LV 1 - HP 2/10 - PP 2/2
+ James - LV 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2
+ Jake - LV. 1 - HP 9/10 - PP 2/2
+ Kip - LV. 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 19th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Jewel Reached Out And Grabbed PawJaw's Tail. ( " This Is Weird... " ) Said Jewel In Her Head. " Ummm,I Think The Arbok Are Getting Hungry! " Said Jewel Throwing A Rock At The Attacking Arbok. As Jewel Squeezed Through The Net,She Said " Run Away! ". She Squeezed Out Of The Net And Ran Out Of The Tunnel,Dragging PawJaw With Her. " A Boulder! " Said Jewel Happily,Pushing The Boulder Onto The Way In The Tunnel.

изм
January 19th, 2008, 07:41 AM
What the ??? who did that

anyways this has reduced our load however ..

and yeah Pawjaw i said you to be my cheerleader and i heard what you said

i'm gonna come out and beat the hell ou to fyou let me take care of this thing so cyndi may get his final move

ok cyndi my move now let's get this done.

Mudkip attacks # Zubat 3 with a Tackle , # Zubat 3 loses 1 HP ( HP 1/4)


Enemies:
+ Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 0/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 0/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 1/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
+ Lighter - LV 1 - HP 2/10 - PP 2/2
+ James - LV 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2
+ Jake - LV. 1 - HP 9/10 - PP 2/2
+ Kip - LV. 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2

N-XIGE
January 19th, 2008, 09:43 AM
A voice came from deep within the darkness, *I cant believe you toddlers are still this weak* Max revealed himself he was a monferno now, he turned towards the remaining zubats...*ember* his voice echoed through the tunnel. The zubats fainted.

NessStar3000
January 19th, 2008, 09:53 AM
A voice came from deep within the darkness, *I cant believe you toddlers are still this weak* Max revealed himself he was a monferno now, he turned towards the remaining zubats...*ember* his voice echoed through the tunnel. The zubats fainted.

Like said previously, be sure to follow the four-line rule. Also, try not to abuse the power too much, else it would be considered god-modding.

Ack, someone respond to the scene first, Lighter always gets first move and needs a break for once.

Degenerate
January 19th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Pawjaw plopped to the ground, sighing gratefully. His fast heartbeat gradually recovered to its usual pace. “That takes care of that Arbok. Well done, Jewel. Good thinking with the boulder.” He winked at her.

Meanwhile, the battle between their companions and the Zubat waged on, and as expected, that Kip continued with his trash talk too. Pawjaw raised an eyebrow, surprised, when he heard one of the Mudkip’s threats directed towards him. “So, let me get this straight…you’re gonna come out here and beat me up because I refused to be your cheerleader!? Those Zubat didn’t hit you with Confusion did they? Well, either way, if you really want to spark a fight over something that petty then so be it. But I’m ready and I won’t go easy on you just because you’ll be worn out from taking on all those bats!” He countered.

Truthfully, he doubted a brawl amongst themselves would do anyone of them any good. If Kip physically provoked him however, he wouldn’t hesitate to defend himself.

A mysterious voice wafted into hearing range from seemingly out of nowhere. Pawjaw’s back arched up in response, his body shifting into an alert state. From out of the corner of his eye, he caught hot flames soaring through the air. Lighter narrowly avoided the ember, which went on to burn one of the Zubat to a crisp. Pawjaw whipped around to where the ember had originated. There, he found a fearless-looking Max standing confidently.

“Huh? Is that you, Max? Are you really a Monferno now? But how…” He trailed off. “I can’t believe what I’m seeing. How could you evolve so soon? Did you find a Fire Stone or something?”

The Totodile was utterly puzzled.

OOC: Hm, is it fair that he’s a Monferno now?

mew2three567
January 19th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Imma join, k

Charmander (Spyte)
LV: 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds (Money): 5

Seeing as though there was some sort of disruptance, Spyte
glanced over to where the sound was coming from. "What in the world..." he said to himself, but then tried to dismiss the idea of an ongoing brawl near him. He had always wanted to be in a battle, but he could never find anyone to battle him. It seemed as though everyone was against him. He couldn't hold himself back any longer. He sprinted towards the noise, wondering what was to happen if he was accepted into the "dispute".

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 19th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Jewel,Startled By How Fast PawJaw Got Up,Turned Towards Where PawJaw Was Facing. For A Second,Jewel Stared AtThe Monferno,Then Got Bored And Ran Oun Of The Cave To Find A Thunder Stone. "Im Gonna Go Find A Thunder Stone,You Wanna Come PawJaw?" Asked Jewel. "Just Tell Me If You Wanna Come." Said Jewel Turning Towards PawJaw.

N-XIGE
January 20th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Max looked back at his old crew...*Hmm*he thought, *they numbers have grown since I last saw them, neverthelss I should be glad to see my old buddies...*Yo, pawjaw whats been going on since I left, I know its kind of funny to see me this big but I...I eh, was caught up on something and I trained a lot...thats all*
*But you guys are more than you were before I left, see I guess you guys might not believe me but im almost already in another team, we were invading one of those hills on the west...and then i decided to come visit you guys, i must say...your numbers are impressive, I think i feel like im a part of this team again. By the way whats your team called*

Mako64
January 20th, 2008, 05:40 PM
(OCC: Sorry 4 not posting in a while, i've been so busy...)

'I want this battle over quick.' Jake thought.

Jake used Tackle on Zubat # 3!

Zubat # 3 took 1 damage and fainted!

Enemies:
+ Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 0/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 1 - HP 0/3 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 2
+ Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP 0/4 - PP 3/3 - Seeds: 4

Allies:
+ Lighter - LV 1 - HP 2/10 - PP 2/2
+ James - LV 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2
+ Jake - LV. 1 - HP 9/10 - PP 2/2
+ Kip - LV. 1 - HP 8/10 - PP 2/2

NessStar3000
January 20th, 2008, 08:45 PM
The team of Zubats has fallen, victory to Lighter and his party has been once again!

Lighter and his party each gain (+3) experience points and also receive (+2) seeds.

------------------

As exhausted as Lighter was, he struggled to stay standing, being sure the Zubats were not playing any tricks on them. The Zubats stood up and flew there way out of the cave in fear, "I don't think we'll ever see those guys ever again, they ran off pretty scared... good job..." Lighter said, even to struggle to speak out loud. He was feeling dizzy, he used way too much of his own energy in battle. He fell onto the floor, fainted.

--------------------
Lighter - Cyndaquil (Male)
LV. 1
HP 2/10
PP 2/2
EXP: 7/10
Total EXP: 7
Seeds: 17
---------------
[Green Herb] x 2 - Heals 10 HP
--------------------

изм
January 21st, 2008, 12:12 AM
Pawjaw where's my bag pack cyndi's on the ground !! get the bagpack i've got water inside.

oh foolish me!! looking at his leader Kip wasted no time but squirted a water gun on his face .. ugh i'm feeling dizzy . Lighter said.

looks like my powers down , pawjaw if you please can squirt a water gun attack on lighter and sorry for my nonsense i was just joking - that's my nature you know that pretty well don't you?? asking in a serious manner.

kip then looks at everyone hey guys help over here jewel , razor , and ?? ?? max ??
anyways please come over here fast!!

N-XIGE
January 21st, 2008, 09:59 AM
max looked at the team...they were really exhausted, *guys, remember the journey of a thousand miles begins with one ste...* before he could continue he sighted something flying in the sky...* its a team of bird guys... they are goins somewhere like we are...guys lets get moving*

изм
January 21st, 2008, 11:57 PM
get movin you say ??? is cyndi looking pretty good to you ??

huh? and your advice , that'd better suit you before you actually ran away from our team.

well neverthless you can carry on not everyone is exhausted , you had left the team right ??

now why come back all of a sudden??

NessStar3000
January 22nd, 2008, 06:58 AM
Lighter got up, soaked from the water gun, "Well I can't leave the team yet, we just started our training session, don't let me be the one to stop it already, we should follow those birds and see if they're heading towards more wild pokemon to fight off," he said to the whole group and shook his body in attempt to get rid of the dense water that was in his fur. He then exited the cave to follow the birds that flew nearby not too long ago, "I know I shouldn't be fighting at a condition like this, but that's why I have this..." after speaking, he ate one of the green herbs he had on his inventory, giving a refresh feeling.

One Green Herb that belonged to Lighter was used, healing Lighter (+10) HP (HP 10/10)

изм
January 22nd, 2008, 07:40 AM
You aliright Cyndi ?? " i hope you didn't get knocked out ad by the zubats",actually when did they use a confuse ray attack on you huh??.

and wt_ when did you actually become a monferno so soon ??

i hope ou are sure Cynid,"think once again",we don't want our team to get dropped down if you get sick or something you see --

Inspite of Kip's Repeated attempts as the trio walked through following the brood through the paths, Kip kept on telling to stop Lighter in phrase Cyndi to get in pain again altough his HP was full now , but Lighter was adamant , he wanted to train those who had not fought yet , especially for pawjaw in some means - he is a good fighter everyone knows that , razor knew a good way to battle down , and jewel was anytime good at tricking even in battles , the naughty eevee had also forgotten about the stone which she excitedly wanted to look for.

I see a lake what say we drink some water ?? although i can produce em' they get squirted out you know that's basically knowable , or else fire type pokemon would had never been able to drink water , so what say ?? wait down for some time , huh guys??

Mako64
January 22nd, 2008, 09:00 AM
"Lighter's right." Jake said. "The members who didn't fight need to start work out."

Suddenly, Jake sniffed the air.

"Roasted Oran Berries!" He cried.
Before the team could stop him, he ran off deep into the forest, following his nose.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 22nd, 2008, 09:30 AM
As Jewel Saw The Others Leave,She Gave Chase,Finally Catching Up. "Why In The World Did You Guys Leave Me Back There?" Asked Jewel,Panting. Finally Catching Her Breath,She Said "So,You Guys Are Still The Adventurous Group I Know.". "Anyways,Long Time No See!" Said Jewel Laughing. "You Would Probobly See I Havent Changed Much From Earlier," Said Jewel,Still Talking Like Crazy. She Sat Down In Front Of The Group Waiting For A Response.

N-XIGE
January 22nd, 2008, 10:03 AM
* I didnt run away from any team, it was the attitude of the sloth that is soaked around the team that drove me to training how do you expect me to run away...maybe the only reason I left you guys was because of this overloaded brains mouth, infact i dont even see the reason why the team is hanging on to you, you are the most stupid fellow here...by the way if you keep running your mouth ill make sure i direct all my fire power to it*

Degenerate
January 22nd, 2008, 01:01 PM
Pawjaw was glad Jewel ditched the search for a Lightning Stone. His motivation to embark on a wild goose chase was very low to say the least. “Maybe another time, Jewel.”

The Totodile’s eyes scanned every inch of the Monferno before him, leaving no detail ignored, from his fiery hot tail to the thick blue ‘eyebrow’ shaped around his eyes. It was so hard to believe the Chimchar he once recognized could be this intimidating figure standing in his wake, even his voice had accompanied the change, growing slightly deeper and more mature than it was before. Pawjaw could only stare as Max went on talking, seemingly to no end.

A flurry of Zubat raced passed Pawjaw’s head. The three pokémon batted their way to safety after suffering the long awaited defeat he had longed for. “Congratulations on your victory, guys!” He celebrated by jumping in the air and wiggling his chubby little crocodile legs. Kip had approached him with an apology for the comments he spew during the battle. “Don’t worry about it, buddy. I know you like to joke around. Besides, asking me to be a cheerleader would be the worse decision you could make in your life! I’m just not cut out for it.” He patted the Mudkip on his shoulder and gave him a wink.

Finally, it looked like everyone on the team was ready to proceed. Lighter stuffed himself with some green herbs for replenishment while Jake sped off into the forest in search for some ‘Roasted Oran Berries’ as he called them. Pawjaw simply laughed and turned to Jewel and Max, whom were engaging in a conversation about Max’s disappearance. He overheard the Monferno complaining about a certain ‘stupid fellow’ who also happened to be an ‘overloaded brains mouth’. Having only listened to small bits of their dialogue, he was not sure what was really going on.

“Whoa! Slow down, Max. Who exactly are you talking about?”

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 22nd, 2008, 01:31 PM
"Why You Little..." Mumbled Jewel Staring At The Monferno Sternly. "Oh Yeah!I Bet I Could Beat You In A Battle Any Day!" Yelled Jewel At Max,Starting To Think About A Plan If She Starts A Fight. "And You Dont Want To Start A Fight With Me!" Yelled Eevee Sternly At Max,Hoping She Would Start A Fight. "I Know Your Going To Try And Stop Us From Fighting PawJaw," Said Jewel,Still Staring At Max. "So,What You Gonna Do Now,Max?" Said Jewel,Still Staring At Max.

изм
January 23rd, 2008, 12:11 AM
The team actually didn't wait for taking the water , as they had plenty of it , it was only kip's mind which was running up and down now.

during the walk max kept on talking saying things to either kip or was it for jewel as jewel came on running blabbering the way she always does.

while Pawjaw and kip just laughed around on their matters , when they just heard jewel putting up a fight.

Hang on Jewel , so max what did you say to my sis huh ?? overloaded whatever was it .. who cares ???

but was it for me ?? if so why did you came back to us exactly in the first place ???

anyways if it was for me then why the hell do't you understand that i am just joking around !!

but this was no joke towards you max .. what say jake ?? um yeah jake went in search of .....

wt_ ??? oh great .. where did he go ??? he was supposed to keep pace with us.

i'll run after him , in a hurry kip pushed away jewel , jewel humiliated attacks kip with her focus punch and kip goes down flat on ground.

......... ....... where am i ??? i feel a pleasant breeze ??

wake up!! wake up!! ..... a voice comes from somewhere ... who can that be ????

pawjaw angried squirts a water gun

.. back to your pokemon mystery dungeon realm again huh ???
they are stories Kip how many times am i supposed to tell you ??

Oh yup thanks , um yeah better follow jake.

Kip speeds of to the forest too.

N-XIGE
January 23rd, 2008, 02:31 AM
*Look here jewel, if you and your brother want to remain this whole i suggest you keep your mouths to yourselves cause i will beat you both anywhere, anytime and anyhow, got it!* He stood firmly on his two feet, looking over the hills as if he had something really good to say. *Lighter, if we move far west we will come to a river...from there we move north east and t hen we will see some hills, from there i will be able to locate a village where civilization takes place*

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 23rd, 2008, 04:26 AM
"Just You Wait Until I Get A Water Stone..." Mumbled Jewel,Ignoring Max. Just As Jewel Turned Around Towards Where The Cave Was She Ran And Then Took A Sharp Turn Into The Trees. "Max Is Gonna See Who The Tough One Is." She Said,Turning Towards A River And Jumping In At A Viewable Water Stone. Just Then,Jewel Started Glowing And Evolved Into A Vaporeon.
Jewel Got Out Of The Water And Ran Towards A Path Where The Team Was Coming From And Made A Water-Filled Pitfall Trap And Hid in The Trees,Hoping To Catch Max In It.

Mako64
January 23rd, 2008, 05:25 AM
After running through the trees, Jake found what he was looking for.
On top of a brightly burning fire, were ten Oran berries.
"I know the smell of these yummy treats when I smell it!" Jake said eagarly.
As he walked towards them, he began to come to reality.
'These Oran berries couldn't have cooked themselves, maybe this meal belongs to someone else.

"Hold it you!" A voice shouted from somewhere.

изм
January 23rd, 2008, 05:27 AM
hey jake hold on there for a moment !!

as jake climbed up the tree , kip followed him

and he heard a sound fom somewhere but he didn't knew what was it

without bothering he shouted at jake .

heya jake you ought to get lost like this now let's get back to the routine.

N-XIGE
January 23rd, 2008, 10:15 AM
Monferno maxes animal predator instincts kicked into action...he suspected that he would be attacked any moment from now. He looked left and then right, the wind was washing through his face. Immediately he noticed something shinig around the tree...he remembered that light...that light shone around him when he evolved...jewel...* i guess i have to hunt the hunter*he thought...as he looked at the funny shaped blue mermaid tail sticking out behind the tree.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 23rd, 2008, 03:34 PM
"Shoot..." Mumbled Jewel Feeling His Movements On the Ground. "I Better Make Sure PawJaw Is Ok,If He Doesn't Think I Am A Wild Pokemon..." Jewel Thought. Just Then Jewel Dashed Farther Into The Trees But Spotted A Firiliar Figure In A Tree. "Jake?" Said Jewel Looking Up In The Tree. Ignoring Jake,Jewel Dashed Through The Trees Like A Bullet,Dodging All The Trees And Rock. Jewel Tiptoed Behind PawJaw And Used Water Gun On Him,Just Enough To Suprise Him.

Mako64
January 24th, 2008, 08:41 AM
hey jake hold on there for a moment !!

as jake climbed up the tree , kip followed him

and he heard a sound fom somewhere but he didn't knew what was it

without bothering he shouted at jake .

heya jake you ought to get lost like this now let's get back to the routine.

"Yeah..." Jake said. "But the Roasted Oran berries..."

"Ha, ha, Ha!!" A voice called out from somewhere. "You love those Oran berries, huh, Jake?"

"Wha?" The little Pokemon cried.

Jake lept off the tree and ran a few steps into the open.

Embrace
January 24th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't been posting but my internet died.

Diamond was (yet again) doing one of his favorite past times.... exploring! As he ventured deeper into the cave he started to notice something, a bright light! A pool lay there reflecting the light, and when he looked up he was amazed. Fire stones, Thunder stones and evn water stones were inbedded in the rock. His first thought was to tell his parents, the always ran out of stones for the clan... but he didn't. He walked towards the wall, and with a well placed tackle knocked every stone into the water. He fell in with them...

mew2three567
January 24th, 2008, 04:26 PM
After hearing multiple screams coming from the direction he was heading, Spyte sprinted even faster towards the screaming. He was running faster than he ever had, amnd then suddenly found himself in the presence of others. And, to his amazement, he saw a Monferno standing there, tall and proud. He had never seen such a pokemon, and he was easily impressed as the pokemon moved in any way. He had never actually seen an evolved form of a Chimchar although he had heard of it. Without thinkiing, he cried out:"Hey! Who are you, and what's with all the screaming? Is someone hurt?"

Embrace
January 26th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Diamond felt a sudden rush of cold, and then the sharp pain. It was like nothing he had ever felt before, it was like all his body was freezing and would crack at any minute. But how? The water was warm when he had first felt it.

There was no time to waste anyway, he quickly propelled himself up despite the searing pain, and when he finally managed to get to the top he was half dead.

He slumped on the rocks as strangely, warmth came back into his body. A strange eeling sprung from within. And as he slowly (and carefully) made his way out of the cave he noticed how dark it was, but strangely not around him...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 26th, 2008, 05:38 AM
Just As Jewel Heard A Splashing Like Sound From In The Forest,She Followed It To See What It Was. Just As She Saw A Cave,She Slowed Down And Saw The Eevee Standing There. " Are You Ok? " Asked Jewel,Looking At The Eevee,Witch Looked In Pain. ( " I Hope Its Ok... After All It Is In The Same Evolution Family As Me... If Not Ill Drag It To The Others..." ) Thought Jewel,Hoping For A Response. " Please Tell Me Your Ok... " Said Jewel.

изм
January 26th, 2008, 08:05 PM
I Hear some noises again, Kip turned and twisted to see what was happening there was a lot of choas going on only some of the team members like Lighter , pawjaw , linus and other headed forward , whereas jake , kip and others were just tumbling , tossing , turning upside down and kip got confused with all of this... he stood in silence for once.. he looked st voices comming... looked jake blabbering something .. saw jewel suddenly turn a vaporeon and... saw her discussing wth another two team members... angried he suddenly screamed.

SHUTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! all of you !!

Embrace
January 27th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Diamond looked up at the Eevee that took pity on him, he didn't recognise her and when he tried to lift himself up, he felt a pain that was like he was on fire and freezing at the same time. "I.. think so" and then he collapsed....

NessStar3000
January 27th, 2008, 10:43 AM
(OOC: Make sure to follow the four-line rule of this forum. Either that or this thread will be locked up by the RP moderator in no time.)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 28th, 2008, 08:34 AM
( " I Better Bring It To The Team... " ) Thought Jewel As She Picked Up The Eevee And Started Running Towards The Spot Where The Team Was. "Hey,Guys!" Yelled Jewel As She Dashed Out In Front Of The Team. " I Found This Eevee Lying On The Ground,I Tried To Talk To It But It Collapsed! " Yelled Jewel,Worryingly. " We Need To Do Something... " Said Jewel Calming Down A Little. " Anybody With me? " Asked Jewel. " If So, Lets Help This Eevee. " Said Jewel.

Mako64
January 29th, 2008, 08:41 AM
A large buff Magmotar walked over to Jake.
"Blazing?!" Jake cried. "Is that you?"
"Of course it is, Bushyback Jr.!" Blazing said.
Blazing was one of Jake's faher's old Rescue teamates.
"I heard that you left the town to join a Rescue team." The fire Pokemon said.
"Yep, everyone on the team are really cool." Jake replied.

Blazer checks Jake's status

Jake
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
PP: 2
Seeds: 5
Exp: 3

"Well, this is a nice start." Blazer said with a little doubt.

Jake hung his head in shame.

NessStar3000
January 29th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Lighter had gotten lost in though once again, leaving the world that surrounded him. From afar, an agitated Ryhorn rushed its way, seeming it was intending to hit Lighter. Luckily, Lighter snapped out of his thoughts and dodged the attack, “Whoa, what the heck is your problem?” Lighter shouted out to the Ryhorn; it gave out a very angry face as a reaction. Lighter, still being much exhausted from the last battle, prepares to face against Ryhorn, “Well, I guess you can make yourself our new training target, you asked for it!” Lighter exclaimed, feeling ready to fight.

Battle Members:
+ Lighter
+ (free)
+ (free)
+ (free)

--------------------
Lighter - Cyndaquil (Male)
LV. 1
HP 2/10
PP 2/2
EXP: 7/10
Total EXP: 7
Seeds: 17
---------------
[Green Herb] x 1 - Heals 10 HP
--------------------

N-XIGE
January 29th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Max, Max, Max
im in for the battle bro
Max looked at lighters direction, there was some kind of skirmish, immediately he ran towards lighter *LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED A HAND BRO*

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 29th, 2008, 12:48 PM
IC:
Jewel Turned Her Head Towards Lighter. ( " I Better Go Help,And Show Max My Strength,Heheheheheheheh, " ) Thought Jewel,Running Up To Lighter And Max. " I'll Help Out, " Said Jewel Getting Ready To Dodge Any Attack,Also Ready To Use Hydro Pump. " Just Watch Max,Watch And Learn. " Said Jewel,Already Charging The Power To Her Hydro Pump Attack.

Battle Members:
+ Lighter
+ Max
+ Jewel
+ (free)

-----------------------------
Jewel - Vaporeon (Female)
LV. 1
HP 10/10
PP 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds: 5
------------------------------
[Oran Berry] x1 Heals 5 HP
------------------------------

OOC: I Edited The List. :P

Mako64
January 30th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Blazer saw Jake's shame.
"It's not your fault." It said. "You just need a little more basic move training."
"How's that?" Jake asked.
"Come with me." Blazer put out the fire, grabbed the berries, and led Jake back into the forest.
'Where are we going?" Jake wondered.

Embrace
January 30th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Diamond got up, the pain had subisided for the moment. But then with out any warning he exploded.

And when the dust had settled a flaming Flareon stood there. Lost in his new form he quickly turned around to see the Vaporeon and two other pokemon he couldn't recognise. A powerfull Rhyhorn towered over them and he rushed off to help.


+ Lighter
+ Max
+ Jewel
+ Diamond

-----------------------------
Diamond - Flareon (Male)
LV. 1
HP 10/10
PP 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds: 15
------------------------------

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 30th, 2008, 02:03 PM
" Glad To See Your Ok. " Said Jewel Staring At The Rhyhorn. " Lighter,I Would Be Careful Because Of The Last Battle You Had. " Said Jewel Still Staring At The Rhyhorn. ( " Ok,Four Of Us And One Of Him,We Have A Pretty Good Advantage. " ) Thought Jewel,Charging The Hydro Pump. ( " I Hope Lighter Is Ok Enough To Fight... " ) Thought Jewel Knowing The Hydro Pump Would Do Good Against The Rhyhorn,And That It Would Distract Rhyhorn Enough That Lighter Could Attack.


Jewel Uses Hydro Pump On Rhyhorn And Causes 3% Damage


Battle Members:
+ Lighter
+ Max
+ Jewel
+ Diamond

-----------------------------
Jewel - Vaporeon (Female)
LV. 1
HP 10/10
PP 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds: 5
------------------------------
[Oran Berry] x1 Heals 5 HP
------------------------------

Mako64
January 31st, 2008, 08:38 AM
Blazer brings Jake to a field with several padded wooded beams.
"This is a training ground." Blazer said. "Not much, but a good place to practice."
Jake looked around. The field looked like it had been used many times.
"Can you use Withdraw?" Blazer asked.
"Yeah, but I've never tried it." Jake replied.

"Well, give it a shot."

The little grass-type Pokemon nodded and took a deep breath.

NessStar3000
January 31st, 2008, 10:37 PM
(OOC: If somebody would like to take Lighter's place for awhile, I would appreciate. I just have many things going on in my life right now that I rarely have any time to post here.)

Embrace
February 2nd, 2008, 02:32 AM
Diamond knew this battle would be a difficult one.The well placed Hydro Pump had knocked Ryhorn off guard and he knew this was his chance. He looked at the Cyndaquill and they both charged up ember's. Rhyorn was knocked into a tree with an amazing force. It was over, or was it?

Suddenly the tree flew up into the air revealing the still standing Ryhorn, it wasn't ready to give up.





+ Lighter
+ Max
+ Jewel
+ Diamond

-----------------------------
Diamond - Flareon (Male)
LV. 1
HP 10/10
PP 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds: 15

изм
February 2nd, 2008, 02:40 AM
Diamond knew this battle would be a difficult one.The well placed Hydro Pump had knocked Ryhorn off guard and he knew this was his chance. He looked at the Cyndaquill and they both charged up ember's. Rhyorn was knocked into a tree with an amazing force. It was over, or was it?

Suddenly the tree flew up into the air revealing the still standing Ryhorn, it wasn't ready to give up.





+ Lighter
+ Max
+ Jewel
+ Diamond

-----------------------------
Diamond - Flareon (Male)
LV. 1
HP 10/10
PP 2/2
EXP: 0/10
Total EXP: 0
Seeds: 15

I'm ready to take your place for a while Ness.

Pur3vil wolf link fan you both are not doing it correctly.. first Ness takes the turn then the remaining unit and then does the rhyhorn do not control the actions of the villains on your own.

Embrace
February 2nd, 2008, 04:38 AM
Right ok ;_; Silly me! Anyway back to the game!

mew2three567
February 2nd, 2008, 04:43 PM
Spyte ran over to where he had seen the pokemon only to find a lifeless mound of dirt. Sighing to himself, he noticed some lights coming from the right. "Oh boy. And the chase goes on and on..." and so he ran towards the lights, hoping that this would be the end of the chain of events leading to only more following. To his relief, he saw multiple pokemon having a battle. As he watched the battle progress, he watched as the pokemon exhibited moves that were graceful yet powerful. Spyte approached the fighting area and started to call out to the pokemon, only to find that yelling at them was a lost cause for they couldn' here him over all the other commotion. He decided to sit and watch the battle and confront those who were involved after it was over.

изм
February 4th, 2008, 07:39 AM
(OOC: i have taken Ness's place for a while.. so let's get the battle started shall we??)

This should be a good training for us won it be team ?? , let's hope for the best!!

Lighter attacks with a tackle to the sturdy rhyhorn.The rhyhorn takes +1 Damage (14/15)

Enemies
+Rhyhorn lvl 5 (HP14/:15) PP:9 Seeds:20

Battle Members:
+ Lighter lvl 1 (HP 10/10) PP:2
+ Max lvl 1 (HP:10/10) PP:2
+ Jewel lvl 1 (HP:10/10) PP:2
Diamond lvl 1 (HP:10/10) PP:2

Guns n' Roses
February 22nd, 2008, 04:40 PM
piplup-Lv1
hp-10/10
pp-2/2
exp-0/10
totalexp-0
money[seeds]-5

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
March 12th, 2008, 01:33 PM
( " I Wonder If Theres A Stone That Could Make Id So I Can Go Back To Eevee,And Then Jolteon! " ) Thought Jewel,Scratching Her Head With Her Foot Like A Cat,Waiting For Her Turn. Jewel Watched Lighter Attack. " Good One Lighter! " She Yelled At The Wind Blew In Her Face,Annoying Her. ( " I Hope That Rhyhorn Doesn't Attack Me... " ) Thought Jewel Glaring At The Rhyhorn,That Glared Back At Her With An Agressive Face.

Loki
March 15th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Even after Ness told you to follow the four line rule, some of you still did not improve the quality of your posts.

Thanks to all you who did not do as Ness asked, this thread is now closed.