PDA

View Full Version : Group Approval Topic (Invalid, don't read or pay attention... it's outdated.)

toxantic
September 6th, 2003, 05:32 PM
From now on you MUST get a new group approved. If any new groups are made today, tommorow or whenever then I will just delete them. Plase post your ideas for the group you want to make here so we can cut of SPAM & useless topics!

If your still unclear here is why I'm having to do this:

The SPAM here is getting over the top. 1000s of posts where lost when SPAMmed topics where deleted.
Most groups here have 0, 1 or 2 posts & are making the forum look inactive & spammed.
Some people create useless & never gonna be popular groups which I have to delete after 2 days. Annoying me cause the page takes ages to load -_-'
I don't want the same thing happening to this forum again. This might seem like a cruel idea but believe me, NONE of you want a spammed & vile forum to hang out on I know that for a fact! So this is the best way & it's gonna stop SPAM & annoyances!
Now PLEASE do not reply to this topic if your not after a group approval idea. If you do reply with "I think that sounds like a cool group!" then I'll just delete your post! It's SPAM; Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages & I won't let the MCG end up with that rep!

Now for those of you wanting to make a club fill in this simple form & reply to this topic!
Untilll further notice this is how new topics will be made!

Name: The Name Of Your Group
Restrictions: Restrictions for membership if any
Basic Idea Of Group: What activities you will do in your group. More than 2 lines of text are needed
Why You Want To Make A Group: Why you think this is a good idea. More then 2 lines are needed

Well that's about it. If you ARE unsure about anything please contact me:

E-Mail: [email protected] ([email protected])
AIM: zanstic (On everyday)
MSN: [email protected]
YIM: zanstic
Or via PM. Please don't SPAM up my box!

I wouldn't pay attention to this

Dizzy
September 6th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Mr Zanstic im going to register my poor little houses ^^

Name of Groups : Tan,Gold,Green,Gold Houses

Restrictions : For Green House you must like Forest Type Pokemon
For Gold : Mystic , Tan gets Mineral and Blue Gets Storm , You can put pyschical in any house cuz its ok , you must like music , and you must not spam or bash

Basic Idea : To Discuss The Types of Pokemon That were put into groups and other things like music

Why : Because I like having those Groups and people like the groups i put them in and i think it would be cool to have 4 differnt houses or groups for four different pokemon type groups ^^ .....................

Arcanine
September 6th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Name: Fire/Dragon Club

Restrictions: You must talk about fire or dragon pokemon and stuff thats in the games and out of the games (thats about fire/dragon).

Basic Idea: To talk about fire or dragon pokemon.

Why: Well there always has been a Fire/Dragon club. And we need a place to talk about stuff like that.

toxantic
September 6th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Fire/Dragon Club is Accepted. The Fire Club is okay as well since they are to ignorant to just join the Fire/Dragon club and they persist to make it. Any old clubs are accepted as long as I can find it in the reference section. The Houses are accepted as soon as Dizzy fixes them also.

Cherrim
September 6th, 2003, 06:15 PM
*shrugs* Can I bring back this one? :3

Name: Canada, eh?
Restrictions: Must talk about, well, Canada! XD
Basic Idea Of Group: Discuss with other Canadian (or other) members about the wonderful country of Canada, our adventures in it, and that stuff. :o
Why You Want To Make A Group: Well.. mostly because the other one was successful and I miss it. XD Also, it's nice to get to know the other Canadians here.

toxantic
September 6th, 2003, 06:42 PM
Sure, I don't mind, I remember the Canada one from the original. Accepted.

Miyu-chan
September 7th, 2003, 02:19 AM
Name: RPG-er's club

Restrictions: You must at least join one RP before, it doesn't matter where, even though i would prefer if it was on PC

Basic Idea: A place for people who like to Role Play, talk about your charcters, the story lines you're planning... and also to advertise your RP. =P You can also get tips and stuff from fellow RPGers...

Why: Because I enjoy RPGing, and it looks like a lot of people here like to RP too... >_>

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 02:26 AM
Elemental Mansion
Restricitions: KMust talk about the pokemons from the following types: Dragon, Grass, Electric, Water, Fire, Ice, Psychic and Dark

Non-Elemental Mansion
Restricitions: Must talk about the pokemons from the following types: Normal, Bug, Fighting, Ground, Rock, Poison, Steel, Flying and Ghost.

Basic Idea: That is the place for people to discuss about variopus type of Pokemon under the group I said. There will be Pokemon of the Day in the group, I will be the one to chose and the members will rate,tell and show off many good stuffs they like about the pokemon.

Why: This group is great for people to leearnt to be a great Pokemon Master.

latiosspud
September 7th, 2003, 03:51 AM
Sure, I don't mind, I remember the Canada one from the original. Accepted.
I guess I'll make it now since no one is making it.

toxantic
September 7th, 2003, 11:18 AM
The RPG-er's club is accepted. The Elemental and Non-Elemental is not, sorry.

G-LANCE
September 9th, 2003, 06:01 PM
id like to start one where Korean people or people living in Korea can talk about Korea (sorta like "Canada, eh" for Koreans).
Name:Viva Korea
Concept:<up there>

toxantic
September 9th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Are there any more Korean's that go to the community..... Not to discriminate but if there are none then it would be a waist, if you can find at least two other people that that is cool, Totally excepted.

G-LANCE
September 11th, 2003, 11:15 PM
never mind about that korean thing,
id like to start one for asians though.

22sa
September 12th, 2003, 04:39 PM
We have quite a lot of members here for an Asian club too.:cool:

John Denver
September 17th, 2003, 01:35 PM
My neighboor friends are both asian, and there my age, whadya know...

I was thinking about a Hispanic Group, then I woke up and said IDIOT!

BOO ya!

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 01:51 PM
NO we should make a hispanic group!

Majin Vegetto
September 23rd, 2003, 05:21 AM
Excuse me, zanstic. I would like to register my sparring club.

Name: Fight Club
Restrictions:Must have a little bit of experience with RPGing.
Basic Idea: To help people improve their ability as a sparrer, and an all around RPGer.
Why?: Sparring is an excellent form of RPGing that more people should experience.

toxantic
September 23rd, 2003, 06:01 PM
That will work. Please keep it clean though, and spam free as always. ^_^

Slifer
September 25th, 2003, 09:39 AM
how about the Card Club you discuss cards. if already used, the God Card Club ( yugioh )

Shelz4U
September 25th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Name: Anime Obsessed Guy/Girl Club
Restrictions: None :p
Basic Idea of Group: This group has been remade over the past Year.Do to the amount of Posts this group has made it has been re-made several times.Of Course sense it hasn`t been remade sense PC ver.2 restarted it will be revived.This group is for people to share their obsessions with anime characters.
WHY: As mentioned above this is a old club that has been remade about 4 times now.THis would be the 5th Time.THis thread has been one of the most sucessful clubs on PC.

toxantic
September 26th, 2003, 03:09 AM
Anime Obsession club is accepted.

Shelz4U
September 26th, 2003, 10:39 AM
ok....THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

*Becomes Zanstic`s #1 Fan*

Doctor Itsy
October 1st, 2003, 05:07 PM
I'd like to file a complaint, why does Dizzy has 4, VIRTUALLY THE SAME, clubs, and I didn't see them approved in this topic.

Dizzy
October 1st, 2003, 05:44 PM
It was all cleared Up Via AIM.

Slifer
October 4th, 2003, 10:25 AM
what about me? the Rurouni Kenshin Klub

Hakudoushi-kun
October 18th, 2003, 08:14 PM
Name: anime bans and cuts(abc)
Restrictions: here, only the subject of things cut out and banned from animes will be talked about
Basic Idea Of Group: people can post pictures of cuts. or they can just post and ask about them, etc
Why You Want To Make A Group: people then can share their ideas on why it's been/it hasn't been banned/cut/etc. this group's post might also inform the rest of PC about the edited stuff.

toxantic
October 19th, 2003, 09:35 AM
I like that idea. Go right ahead and make it.

n.n'

Rift
October 21st, 2003, 06:52 PM
Okay im startin my own club!

Name: The Comedians Club!
Restrictions: You should only talk about comedy shows/movies
Basic Idea: Just to chat about Comedians or comedys!
Why: Cause i love everything funny! and i wanted to see how many people would want to chat about comedys!

Slifer
October 24th, 2003, 02:10 PM
AHEM??? The Rurouni Kenshin Fan Klub, or the .hack//sign klub???

peirateis
October 29th, 2003, 07:20 PM
I'd like to start one, too!

Name: The Battler's Club (TBC)

Restrictions: Must like battling Pokemon

Basic Idea: To battle with our favorite pokemon, gain experience and levels, and I'll keep track of who wins and loses, and I'll also be the referee so no one can cheat and say they won with a splash attack :laugh:

Why: To give battlers experience of battling on game boy games, or just to have fun! To give them the experience of raising and taking care of a Pokemon and how to become an ULTIMATE MASTER!!!

Blaziken
October 31st, 2003, 08:07 AM
Name: The Blaziken Bash

Restrictions: Must like Blaziken (the Pokemon, not me! ^_^)

Basic Idea: A fan club for all those who like Blaziken and its unevolved forms!

Why: Since I've seen quite a few Blaziken fans, I think this is a good idea. ^_^

John Denver
November 1st, 2003, 05:08 PM
When is Zanstic gonna reply...I think some of these groups are good I deas...esPECIALLY the comdeian's one..shizzah

BOO ya!

peirateis
November 1st, 2003, 06:42 PM
When is Zanstic gonna reply...I think some of these groups are good I deas...esPECIALLY the comdeian's one..shizzah

BOO ya!

I know! He's taking a zillion years!!! And who's the comedian?

Cherrim
November 1st, 2003, 08:42 PM
Okay... zanstic really needs to get his act together and start approving these. I don't have the experience in this forum, so I'm not sure how to judge what should be approved and what shouldn't, but if I have to, I will.. -_-;;

John Denver
November 2nd, 2003, 12:28 PM
Good Idea lightning...

*makes memo to do more good dam jokes*

BOO ya!

peirateis
November 5th, 2003, 07:20 PM
Where the heck is Zantastic!?

Cherrim
November 6th, 2003, 02:12 PM
*Sighs* Okay, I'm taking over here.

Sapphire Latios ~ Accepted.
Ditto ~ Can't you do that in Pokemon Role Play?
Blaziken ~ I think that's a little too specific... we've already got two fire-related clubs (which would include Blaziken, naturally). Fire Pokemon Club (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=79) and Fire/Dragon Club (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=119).

x_x Sorry for the inconvenience, people...

invinible
November 6th, 2003, 03:06 PM
Name: Virtual Pokemon Club
Restrictions: You must talk about virtually made pokemon or pokemon that travels cyperspace and stuff thats in the games and out of the games (thats about the more virtual aspects).
Basic Idea Of Group: To talk about virtually made pokemon or pokemon that travels over cyperspace.
Why You Want To Make A Group: To provide a place to talk about the more virtual aspects (more so than just part of the show or a game) of Pokemon. The closest clubs that are accepted so far aren't really for this kind of thing even as a subtopic.

peirateis
November 6th, 2003, 07:12 PM
*Sighs* Okay, I'm taking over here.

Sapphire Latios ~ Accepted.
Ditto ~ Can't you do that in Pokemon Role Play?
Blaziken ~ I think that's a little too specific... we've already got two fire-related clubs (which would include Blaziken, naturally). Fire Pokemon Club (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=79) and Fire/Dragon Club (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=119).

x_x Sorry for the inconvenience, people...

No, I couldn't do that in RP. That'd be hard!

Cherrim
November 7th, 2003, 01:10 PM
It wouldn't be any different in a club, would it? You'd still have to do the same things. It would just be more interesting with a plot.

John Denver
November 8th, 2003, 07:35 AM
I think that trhe comedians club was a good idea....what chu think?

BOO ya!

oni flygon
November 8th, 2003, 08:30 AM
It's Ironical isn't it?

This topic was made to stop no-post-whatever clubs. But it just makes alot. XD The only club with the most post which was approved by Zanstic was the Assians club with 80 posts...

^^ *runs back to the PokeSpecialClub*

John Denver
November 8th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Hmm, I wonder if Lightning will dissapear suddenly like zantastic did....poor poor lady

*****s shotgun*

BOO ya!

Hanatori
November 8th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Club is a funny word... heh heh heh... :o

Name: PC Artist Club
Restrictions: Strictly for the discussion of art, artists, and art in general.. or did I already mention art?
Basic Idea: Talk about art stuff, like your evil art teacher, really good art websites, show off your art, drawing styles, the list goes on and on and on...
Why: Hey, I'm probably not the only person here who wants a club for art. The club was a success on the old PC... :o

/me hopes the Artist Club gets approved

Stinger
November 8th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Name: Team Magma
Restrictions: Ploting against Team Aqua, strategy on FIRE types, and anything FIRE that there is to talk about, will be talked about
Basic Idea Of Group: I'm hoping someone will make a Team Aqua team, so we can rival eachother O_o and plot against eachother.
Why You Want To Make A Group: To get to know people here more, learn other peoples strategy, and... it's fun =)

John Denver
November 10th, 2003, 07:20 AM
I can't approve that group stinger, there is already a fire club dealy...

Pc artist club is all good though:::APPROVED

BOO ya!

invinible
November 10th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Suggestion for the next request of the Team Magma club, take out the fire pokemon restriction next time you try for it. Team Magma was about raising the land level for people and pokemon in the ruby game and the pokemon show rather than solely decated to fire pokemon. Team Aqua was about raising the sea level for people and pokemon in the sapphire game and the pokemon show rather than solely decated to water pokemon.

oni flygon
November 10th, 2003, 08:00 PM
I'm thinking Zanstic left us... @_@... maybe not...

Hakudoushi-kun
November 10th, 2003, 08:08 PM
Suggestion for the next request of the Team Magma club, take out the fire pokemon restriction next time you try for it. Team Magma was about raising the land level for people and pokemon in the ruby game and the pokemon show rather than solely decated to fire pokemon. Team Aqua was about raising the sea level for people and pokemon in the sapphire game and the pokemon show rather than solely decated to water pokemon.

or it could include all the well-known teams(TR, TAqua,TMagma, PMC)

Cherrim
November 11th, 2003, 04:08 PM
@_@ Thanks for taking those, Dakota. I agree... the Team Magma one is already (a little) similar to the other fire clubs and it would be pretty useless without a Team Aqua. I just don't forsee many people joining it. I do like the artists club, though.

Gengar
November 18th, 2003, 04:49 AM
Club/name : Ghost Club
Restrictions: Must talk about Ghost/Psychic/Dark Pokemon.
Basic Idea Of Group : To talk about Ghost/Psychic/Dark Pokemon , and to express staratageys with them.
Why you want the Club: Because , I LOVE Ghost/Psychic/Dark Pokemon , and want to make a club about it.

Phantom Angel
November 18th, 2003, 06:03 AM
Name:T3h "dude" club
Restrictions: Talk about anything that belong to "DUDE" or any funny thing.
Basic Idea Of Group : The club that made you laugh and fall of your chair with DUDE!!!
Thank you.

John Denver
November 23rd, 2003, 07:02 PM
Gengar's club is approved...however pharaohs club isn't cause it's dumb and poitnless..

boo YA????

Geometric-sama
November 25th, 2003, 09:30 PM
Gengar's club is approved...however pharaohs club isn't cause it's dumb and poitnless..

boo YA????
Dumb and pointless? I'm afraid I don't see what you mean. The "DUDE!!!" is like your BOO ya, except that it is more popular around the community. As we've had a lot of interest shown in this club, I don't quite see what is so pointless about it.

Dizzy
November 26th, 2003, 11:30 AM
I dont really see the need for a Dude Club.

Geometric-sama
November 30th, 2003, 03:57 AM
Name: Musicians' Room
Restrictions: For musicians, to talk about what they are playing and stuff like that
Basic Idea Of Group : A club for musically-minded Pokfans to talk about the kind of music they like and play etc. (For example, I am a pianist and violinist and I'm teaching myself guitar.)

Spike Razzor
November 30th, 2003, 03:04 PM
Club/name : PokeCreation Club
Restrictions: Must have atleast 2 home made Pokemon, can't just use real Pokemon and just add different feet ect.
Basic Idea Of Group : General chating about your home made Pokemon, exchanging ideas and making up moves which can go on this website I made www.ncgallery.free-host.com, plus we can arange RPG's just for home made Pokemon.
Why you want the Club:Lots of PC members have home made Pokemon, this gives us a place to chat about them and exchange ideas, moves ect.

Geometric-sama
November 30th, 2003, 04:18 PM
Club/name : Penguin Club
Restrictions: Must like penguins
Basic Idea Of Group : Chatting about penguins
Why you want the Club: I know I'm not the only person who loves penguins, and drawing them and stuff. I'd like to compare penguin notes and cartoons and stuff, and run Fred and Bill (the penguin comic I draw) past other penguin lovers.

oni flygon
November 30th, 2003, 04:27 PM
O.O ...penguins?

As the saying goes: "Though they may look decent, they still can't fly"

still, most of the clubs seem innactive... most of them... won't they get closed or something?

Geometric-sama
November 30th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Just because you don't like penguins, doesn't mean *we* don't like penguins XD.

oni flygon
November 30th, 2003, 05:23 PM
I'm completely neutral to the penguin buisness. I don't like them nor hate them. Though my cousin finds them cute... O.o;;

Geometric-sama
November 30th, 2003, 06:02 PM
I like penguins. I don't know why, but I just like them. And drawing them, of course.

ashley03
November 30th, 2003, 06:49 PM
I like penguins. I don't know why, but I just like them. And drawing them, of course.

i'll agree with oni flygon i don't hate them or like them their just good to have around!!!*points to the north pole*

ciao,ashley03

Geometric-sama
November 30th, 2003, 08:08 PM
There are no penguins at the North Pole! They are all down here in the south!!

CyberRaichu
December 1st, 2003, 04:39 AM
She's right you know Penguins only appear in the Southern hemisphere

John Denver
December 1st, 2003, 04:46 AM
All 3 clubs that were just offerred to me are approved...

GO OUt there and DO YOUR worst!

BOO ya!

Cosmos
December 5th, 2003, 08:34 PM
Name: The Nicktoons club

Restrictions: You must be a fan of at least one Nickelodeon show. And at least be familiar with the others

Basic Idea: To talk about our favorite Nickelodeon shows *ex. Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, Rugrats, Chalkzone etc.* and our favorite nickelodeon characters

Why: Because, I am a big fan of Nicktoons and I am pretty sure I am not the only one who watches Nick. I'd like to get to know all the other people who watches Nicktoons.

Geometric-sama
December 6th, 2003, 04:04 AM
Thanks Dakota! Yay! I now have a Penguins club! *grabs Scott and sticks him in the club*

John Denver
December 6th, 2003, 04:23 PM
nicktoons club is fine...though, strange...approved..

BOO ya!

Sapphire
December 6th, 2003, 04:32 PM
I get a topic aproved here? okay..
Its the Hyper thread, you..can just..like...act all hyper and start nonsense topics..ya...eh..thats it..

Hakudoushi-kun
December 7th, 2003, 07:39 PM
it should be called Sugar and Coffee!!!

Dizzy
December 14th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Name: Evanescence Fan Club
Restrictions: You must like Rock, in this case, Evanescence
Basic Idea Of Group: Talk about Evanescence and stuff. Have a good time and share stuff
about Evanescence with the other fan club members.

Cherrim
December 14th, 2003, 02:29 PM
I get a topic aproved here? okay..
Its the Hyper thread, you..can just..like...act all hyper and start nonsense topics..ya...eh..thats it..
We used to have one like that. It was called the insanity club or something. o_O I guess as long as you don't keep it TOO random, you can make it.

For example, you can have a random topic of... cold pizza, but stay on topic to some extent.

YES:
Ew. Cold pizza. :P I prefer warm pizza. Er.. cooked. Whatever~

NO:
Whee! I like fish because fish are the greatest in the world!!!

Eh... you get what I mean? ^_^;;

Dizzy: If we can have a penguin club, we can have an Evanescence club. XD Go for it. (*is actually off to their concert in a few minutes* o_O)

Hakudoushi-kun
December 15th, 2003, 07:39 PM
that sounds like your own forums, lightning. ^_^

Cherrim
December 17th, 2003, 12:58 PM
:X Except my forums just don't stay on topic.

Speaking of topics, back on topic. XD

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Thank you Lightning-San!!!

Can we Have a Final Fantasy Club? You have to at least like the Game or the Concept of the game and You have to Talk about the games lol (obviously) .

Thank you.

The Vince Knight
January 12th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Can my Dragon Masters club be approved?

Arwen
January 13th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Okay, now I been given powers for this forum, so it will take awhile to approve every club that isn't approved yet....

I think we should start up fresh... so I am going to remake this topic...

*closed*