PDA

View Full Version : pokemon ranger hardest mission?

lucario072
December 29th, 2007, 12:19 AM
What do you think is the hardest mission? I think its the last mission where you have to capture all of the legendary dogs

Marksman
December 29th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Ditto. My 2nd hardest mission choice would have to be the Ranger Trials.

Mr.Mystery
December 30th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Lets see... Capturing Raquaza, Groudon and Kyogre wasn't hard.... The dogs were easy...Deoxsys, mew and Celebi were easy..... I think none of the game was easy!

starry421
December 31st, 2007, 11:10 AM
for me it was the specal mission where you needed to catch Mew, it took me forever the figure out what to do .

Shadowz
December 31st, 2007, 11:55 AM
My hardest Misson was capturing Charizard the first time. It was a really hard and i though it would be forever for me to do. My second hardest is the capturing of Entei, the rest were easy ;)

starry421
December 31st, 2007, 10:08 PM
oh yeah i didn't like the one where you needed to catch salemence(or however you spell it) it took me longer than the mew(i think, or was it the same time)

Skaterzpenguin
December 31st, 2007, 10:30 PM
I say the special missions were hard like the mew mission or celebi. ;)

evilcheese
December 31st, 2007, 10:59 PM
i stopped playing this game when it got too hard. i gave it to my friend so he could beat it in like in june and to this day i didnt get it back

Eon-Rider
December 31st, 2007, 11:16 PM
The legendary dogs were the hardest for me. I remember I had to try about 5 times before I succeeded.

lucario072
January 1st, 2008, 02:38 AM
mew and celebie were easy for me, deoxys took a bit of effort and the challenges were really hard

Satoshi's Girl
January 1st, 2008, 04:42 AM
The Hardest, is the factory T________T Ive had ranger for a year and i cant get past the mr mimes x___________x

Nuke
January 1st, 2008, 04:49 AM
I dont play on it at all because Clear the Rockfalls is so hard.

Need loads of Hariyamas and it took me weeks to get one.

Halcyon
January 2nd, 2008, 01:32 AM
The hardest was probably the legendary dogs. Really hard IMO.
But, I completed the game.

Bellomence
January 14th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Capturing Salamence :F That's very tiring, you must be fast and careful or you'll be fried.

EmpoleMew
January 14th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Of course, capturing Salamence. Charizard and the legendary dogs were nothing compared to that thing. Second hardest was the Mew mission. The Manaphy mission was time consuming but easy. Nearly failed once but ended up suceeding in one try.

Chobits
January 14th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Raikou and Suicune was a piece of cake, but Entei for the 2nd time was hard. 2nd Hardest was Mew, because it ran away everywhere D:

Sagiri
January 21st, 2008, 07:51 PM
The entire game is patheticaly easy. But the hardest part would be... the one where you are the decoy in Go Rock's Base.

BassFace
January 21st, 2008, 09:26 PM
I've only started playing the game recently, and so far I've gotten to the "challenges" mission in the Jungle Relic area. Out of what I've played so far, the hardest mission for me was the one where you had to get rid of all the Grimers and the Muk in the Fall City sewers. My capture styler broke at least five times against a group of three Grimers. I somehow managed to get the Grimer/Muk group on my first try, though.

The latest Pokemon I captured, Flygon, was a real pain as well. It moved so fast, I barely had time to get a few loops around it. And since I couldn't really use Plusle's discharge against a Pokemon like Flygon, I was stuck doing it with no Pokemon Assists whatsoever. I don't really want to know how difficult Salamence is going to be...

Karonte
January 23rd, 2008, 08:36 AM
I found the deoxys one to be really hard.

shadow25
January 26th, 2008, 03:39 AM
yay i finaly did rockfalls

GamerFreak
January 26th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Personally, I think Steelix was the hardest capture. The legendaries weren't too hard in my opinion.:)

blubergate
January 28th, 2008, 08:18 AM
i think the game is easy and in the game i died like twice, this thread should be called least easy mission.

Yoshiko75
February 13th, 2008, 05:02 PM
I had the most trouble with the Salamence. My hand would get so tired from frantically scribbling capture circles! >.<

*PrincessPika-chu*
February 14th, 2008, 12:41 PM
The hardest mission was the last where we caught the dogs, especially Entei. I drew circles so fast with intense frustration, that I still have circle imprints on my DS screen. Good thing I had a screen protector. It was the fastest that I have ever drew I don't know how many circles.

n3croart
February 22nd, 2008, 02:03 AM
Well... it pretty much is easy. Mew = shedinja
deoxys = skill + the fighting one
celebi = skill
umm.... rayquaza = gengar
kyogre = skill
groudon = i forgot , but it was easy
steelix = circle around the head area , i thought that helped also a ghost helper

entei on the last mission was probably the hardest but even with gengar, easy.
being a decoy to the go-rock squads base was sorta hard too, but easy

Lunar Glaceon
February 26th, 2008, 08:28 PM
The dogs. The rest were easy for me, except the dogs.

lonewolfx44
February 26th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I think Mew was the hardest thing in the game because sometimes when you could actually touch it, you had to also get some bugs too. The bug-type webs didn't keep Mew held for too long, and it is kinda hard to aim the webs. It took me a long while to catch it.

Sajiri
February 27th, 2008, 12:44 AM
Entei at the end was hard for me. I had no trouble at all with raikou and suicune, except on one or two occasions raikou's thunderbolts would take me by surprise, but still not troublesome. Took me forever to get down entei's pattern and find the spot to 'trap' him.

Other than that was mew. It wasnt exactly hard, just that it took so long since it kept fleeing