PDA

View Full Version : So Gerry Says Hey

so gerry said
December 30th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Yeah I'm new here and just thought that I would say hi to everyone. I am currently attempting to make a pokemon game but i haven't made a game since 7th grade with the help of a friend in rpg maker 2000. and it was a FF7 like game. So some help would be greatly appreciated! I also have pokemon diamond which i got for christmas, and i cant seem to get my pokes to a higher level grrr. I like techno, if you do we will get along great. I dont judge people thats bad. and my favorite show is will and grace ^_^

Twinx
December 30th, 2007, 12:35 PM
hiya so gerry said. Welcome to PC :) Make sure you read the rules and the faq since you're new here.

Check out the game development section and I'm sure you'll find people to help you out. But I guess you need to be serious about it...

Anyway, have fun, make lots of friends and if you need anything let me know :)

Degenerate
December 30th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Sup man. From newbie to newbie, I grant you a warm welcome!

Game development isn't exactly my specialty. I know, I could help you test it! It's a dirty job but someone has to do it, right? :P You wouldn't find me anywhere near techno. I'd need to be high to listen to that and enjoy it, and since I don't get high, it's out of the question. I love Will and Grace though <3 It's really funny.

Have fun!

so gerry said
December 30th, 2007, 01:47 PM
dude i downloaded the starter kit and that blew me away. its not anything like just making the regular rpgs. but yeah will and grace == the sex<3 but yeah if and when i can even get a demo out ill let you know.

oh and where can i find a starter kit to start my game?