PDA

View Full Version : I'm letting you go... but I won't let you know

Tr@ce
December 30th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Has anybody ever had a relationship that just ended in complete disaster? I haven't, really... Like SERIOUS COMPLETE TOTAL DISASTER. Yeah, like that.

Natalie♥
December 30th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Has anybody ever had a relationship that just ended in complete disaster? I haven't, really... Like SERIOUS COMPLETE TOTAL DISASTER. Yeah, like that.

My second one ended as a complete disaster. My first one ended as us being friends.

Degenerate
December 30th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Nope. I haven't been in a relationship before. But I figure I'm not going to give her a chance to dump me. As soon as she hits me with the "We need to talk..." line, I'd immediately hit her right back with the "I'm breaking up with you!" line. Then I'd either proceed to a night of heavy ice cream intake or find a dark corner to cry in, depending on how much I cared about her. If she was a really nice person, I'd try remaining friends with her. Would hate to lose her friendship as well.

Lo-chan
December 30th, 2007, 03:17 PM
My relationships haven't really ended bad. We normaly just stay friends, but don't talk as much as we use to. So I guess none of my relationships have ended in distaster

Vanilla Kitsune
December 30th, 2007, 06:03 PM
I had one end in a total disaster. All those who are close to me know what happened and the effects of what happened too.

As for the other relationships I've been in, we ended never talking or rarely talking. XD

Jeremy
December 30th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Well sweeties, I've never been in a real relationship before. XD Knowing me however, we might just stay friends. =3

viridian doubletongue
December 31st, 2007, 02:40 AM
To this day I don't know quite what happened. But we're now the closest we could possibly be, without being together. And that makes me the happiest I could be, without being together.

Oni Link
December 31st, 2007, 11:30 AM
nope, but I've have ones that weren't good at any point, and where just a complete shambles, although never a disaster.

Starway
December 31st, 2007, 11:40 AM
i had one but we broke we barely saw each other anymore.

xD i also love how u put "Relationship SUCKS!"

Twinx
December 31st, 2007, 11:57 AM
Complete disaster? mm I don't think so...

My first girl, we fought a lot, jealousy (both of us) and stuff like that... We were on and off for like 2 years but eventually I just broke up with her and we don't even talk anymore, we act like strangers (not even a hi :\)

My second girl had overprotecting parents, our relationships was kind of a secret, my nickname on her cell was Cynthia :paranoid:.. (she has no privacy). We lasted a month after being friends for around 4 months. She broke up with me when her parents found out about me. We are no longer friends now, although when I run into her I do salute her and stuff..

Others aren't really that important and I'm not sure they even count :P
So you see I haven't had a lot of serious relationships, I wouldn't call the consequences disasters because it's just odd for me to consider someone a friend once we had something...more, you know?

mm that was long.. did anyone bother to read this? :P

Lie Ren
December 31st, 2007, 03:10 PM
Most commonly it just gets akward, and we don't talk much after it..
Then eventually, we end up not talking at all.

However, in one case, I still stayed friends with the guy, because we were friends for so long before. ^^

Merzbau
December 31st, 2007, 03:24 PM
My first girlfriend ended it by her decision, and I totally understand and respect it; we were friends right afterwards, and remain great friends to this day, even though we don't talk as much as we used to.

My second girlfriend....it was ended by my choice; I broke up with her because she was so difficult to deal with; we never stopped arguing, etc. We hated each other for a little while but later we were okay, and now are good friends again.

My third girlfriend...it was only like a week long and she decided it was a mistake. No biggie, we were both cool. We're friends, but we don't talk much at all. She goes to another school so that doesn't help it any.

My first boyfriend turned out to be a complete and total liar, who played me for a sap. The language I would choose to describe him with wouldn't be appropriate for this forum.

That's all I've got so far.

Twinx
December 31st, 2007, 03:32 PM
[sugarPUNK!] I'm a little confused..are you're bisexual? Or did you start going out with girls and then switched to boys?

Wish
December 31st, 2007, 05:05 PM
Usually when I end a relationship, we usually stay friends. I've had none which ended in like complete disaster.

diamondpearl876
January 2nd, 2008, 07:46 PM
I've never actually been in a relationship before, so I don't know. I would HOPE we'd stay friends but who knows.. :P

And I thought the title had song lyrics from "Letting You Go" by Faktion, but they say "I'm letting you know I'm letting you go" instead..heh.

Live in Color
January 2nd, 2008, 07:57 PM
Nope. I haven't been in a relationship before. But I figure I'm not going to give her a chance to dump me. As soon as she hits me with the "We need to talk..." line, I'd immediately hit her right back with the "I'm breaking up with you!" line. Then I'd either proceed to a night of heavy ice cream intake or find a dark corner to cry in, depending on how much I cared about her. If she was a really nice person, I'd try remaining friends with her. Would hate to lose her friendship as well.

Stupidest thing you could possibly do, and I'm pretty sure if you do that before she tries to talk you won't remain friends afterwards. When she wants to talk it might be because she's having family problems or going through a depression and she wants to let you know. It might not be that she's trying to break up with you.

I've had one end in a disaster... it was basically to see who could dump who first... don't blame me it was Grade 7... xD. And this, Degenerate, is why I know not to do that. Lulz.

Degenerate
January 3rd, 2008, 01:55 AM
Stupidest thing you could possibly do, and I'm pretty sure if you do that before she tries to talk you won't remain friends afterwards. When she wants to talk it might be because she's having family problems or going through a depression and she wants to let you know. It might not be that she's trying to break up with you.

I've had one end in a disaster... it was basically to see who could dump who first... don't blame me it was Grade 7... xD. And this, Degenerate, is why I know not to do that. Lulz.

Well, if you're speaking from experience, I'm not gonna argue with you. XD

I'll probably wait to see which direction the conversation was going into, if it's leading to a break-up I'd get there first.

Tr@ce
January 3rd, 2008, 03:29 AM
I've never actually been in a relationship before, so I don't know. I would HOPE we'd stay friends but who knows.. :P

And I thought the title had song lyrics from "Letting You Go" by Faktion, but they say "I'm letting you know I'm letting you go" instead..heh.

In reality it had the song lyrics from an Ace Of Base song.

The Real AAA
January 3rd, 2008, 12:47 PM
pretty much we just stop talking to eachother, but we don't hate eachother