PDA

View Full Version : 'Lo all :)

Khayn
December 31st, 2007, 09:46 PM
Hey everyone, thought i'd post and introduce myself here.

Been into Pokemon since Red and Blue, but when my friends lost interest it took away the whole trading/battling aspect of the games, which is half the fun... now that WiFi's all over the place, i've got Diamond on order and it should be here in a couple of days :D

cya all around here

ktn
December 31st, 2007, 09:48 PM
Hey everyone, thought i'd post and introduce myself here.

Been into Pokemon since Red and Blue, but when my friends lost interest it took away the whole trading/battling aspect of the games, which is half the fun... now that WiFi's all over the place, i've got Diamond on order and it should be here in a couple of days :D

cya all around here

when u get your pal pad code and your wi-fi connection hit me up i'll help u get stronger or trade and fill up your pokedex

Khayn
December 31st, 2007, 09:55 PM
hey ktn, cheers for the quick response, and thanks for the offer. I'll make sure to do that :)

ktn
December 31st, 2007, 09:56 PM
hey ktn, cheers for the quick response, and thanks for the offer. I'll make sure to do that :)
thanks you seem relly cool.can't wait

Khayn
December 31st, 2007, 09:59 PM
The time until it arrives is just slooooooowly ticking away :P Been playing gold to pass the time and keep myself interested, but seeing as i can't trade from gold to Diamond in any way it feels like a little bit of a wasted effort ¬¬

EDIT: hmm... my sig pic doesn't seem to be showing

EDIT EDIT: Nevermind, i found the 'insert sig pic' button :P

ktn
December 31st, 2007, 10:01 PM
The time until it arrives is just slooooooowly ticking away :P Been playing gold to pass the time and keep myself interested, but seeing as i can't trade from gold to Diamond in any way it feels like a little bit of a wasted effort ¬¬

EDIT: hmm... my sig pic doesn't seem to be showing

EDIT EDIT: Nevermind, i found the 'insert sig pic' button :P

it's ok i will give u a ho-ho and a lugia

Khayn
December 31st, 2007, 10:05 PM
it's ok i will give u a ho-ho and a lugia

O_o that takes 'warm welcome' to a whole new level :P

starry421
December 31st, 2007, 10:16 PM
Welcome, im new too have fun when you get your pokemon diamond :). Happy New Year

Khayn
December 31st, 2007, 11:25 PM
Thought just dawned on me... would my Diamond friend code be the same one as from another game? i.e. Mariokart DS?

изм
January 1st, 2008, 12:40 AM
you can ask someone by a P.M
Enjoy your stay :D

Simplicity
January 1st, 2008, 01:47 AM
Hello, welcome to PokeCommunity! =D

Hope you have fun when you get your Pokemon Diamond game!

Tip~ You can also change your usertitle "Beginning Trainer" to something else if you want. Just go to Quick Links > Edit Profile.

Khayn
January 1st, 2008, 01:59 AM
ah, cheers. I thought that was something that came with a bigger post count ^^

Thanks all for the warm welcome :D

Forest Grovyle
January 1st, 2008, 05:47 AM
ktn, don't post more than once in a welcome thread - take it to PM if you want to continue the conversation.

Welcome to PC, Khayn, and hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

--FG