PDA

View Full Version : MSN? Help!

PGN
July 6th, 2004, 06:33 AM
Mostly all my friends have MSN IM, but something happens when I sign on.
First, I type my e-mail and password like it says. But then this thing pops up that says: "You need a parent to view this page. Is a parent currently with you?" I press yet and it has a note to parents saying they nedd to give their child permission to veiw the page. So I had my mom register, and do all the required junk, but it still does it! Why?

Goten Shy
July 6th, 2004, 07:04 AM
I dunno, but i recomend a new MSN account. And if that still dont work, send me an email and i will send yuo msn 6.2 which hould work with it XD

PGN
July 6th, 2004, 07:09 AM
I can't delete my account because I need a credit card, and I can't start a new one because I only have one e-mail adddress...

Goten Shy
July 6th, 2004, 07:13 AM
You do not need to delete the account XD Just leave it XD And you dont need an email addy for MSN registering XD

Gr8person62.2
July 6th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Um... to make it more clearly, Go to www.hotmail.com and get yourself a free e-mail account and use that as your MSN account. No money, no credit card... certainly no parents either.

PGN
July 6th, 2004, 07:16 AM
What do I do once I get the new account? And do you know where I can get Limited .NetPassport?

Goten Shy
July 6th, 2004, 07:22 AM
once you get the new account, just open MSN up, and sign in with it XD And no i dont XD :P

PGN
July 6th, 2004, 07:25 AM
I just found out, it's the .Netpassport that's causing all this trouble...Oh, well, I'll try to get a new account..thanks..