PDA

View Full Version : Do you normally sleep in or are you an early bird? :o

Soul Eater
January 3rd, 2008, 10:17 AM
I havent done any polls in a long time but I finally did! XD

Anyway, it's just like the title says, do you like to sleep in or do you normally wake up early?

Also, school wont count since most of the time you wake up pretty earlier. :3

I wake up earlier like and that's between 6 and 9 O'clock. DX

I have the hardest sleeping when its so bright outside because I have a huge window in my room. :|

Emo Kid Cloudé
January 3rd, 2008, 10:28 AM
I can't get to sleep at night =/ I end up falling asleep at like 5am then wake up sometime in the afternoon ><'

So, I pretty much waste all my day because of my messed up sleeping patterns.

Cherrim
January 3rd, 2008, 11:19 AM
I'm currently on a bed at 4 AM, awake by 1 PM sleeping schedule. And if left to my own devices, I'll sleep in no matter what time I went to sleep. I'm definitely a night owl and I hate getting up early. I'm not a morning person. XD;

Eon-Rider
January 3rd, 2008, 11:44 AM
You know what? It's 6:43 AM right now and I haven't gone to bed yet. That means I'll probably wake up at like 3 PM. O_o These are usually holiday days.

Proto
January 3rd, 2008, 11:47 AM
It depends on when I go to bed. My sleeping schedule is nonexistent pretty erratic and insane, so who knows. :x

I went to bed pretty early last night (around 10:30) and woke up at 11:00 this morning, but other times it'd be like Eon-Rider and I'd be up in the wee hours of the morning, sleeping until late afternoon. XD;

Nuke
January 3rd, 2008, 11:49 AM
I get loads now.

But shcool days = mega early bird.

Sorano
January 3rd, 2008, 11:54 AM
I am definately not a morning person. I'll set my alarm for like...9:30AM or something, and I put it across the room so I have to get up to turn it off. It doesn't work, though. I just get up, turn it off, then go back to bed. And then when I wake up again 5 hours later, I hardly remember even turning it off. D:

I stay up late a lot, no matter how tired I am. Some days I just feel really worn out and I'll go to bed as soon as I get home from school, then wake up at like... 8:00PM or something. Then I'll stay up for a couple hours and go back to bed and still sleep in the next day.

It's different for school, though. I could stay up until 4:00AM and still be able to get out of bed at 6:00AM.

Aegis
January 3rd, 2008, 11:54 AM
I usually go to bed around 2 or 3, depending on what I have to do, but if I stay up past 4 I can forget about falling asleep. The latest I sleep to in the morning is 10, which sucks cause I'm always exhausted when I wake up.

!gnition
January 3rd, 2008, 11:57 AM
Right now my sleeping pattern has been fixed (managed to stay up a whole day with no sleep hehe). So I sleep at around 10 or 11 p.m. and wake up at 6 or 7 a.m.

Before that, I would sleep at around 5 p.m. and wake up at 12 a.m. -_-

Also I am not normally a early bird, but if I have to wake up early, I will do it :)

Sylphiel
January 3rd, 2008, 12:05 PM
If I were allowed to, I'd be going to bed late and waking up late. I actually still do that on weekends, where I'll go to bed past 2 or 3 am (if I can physically make it to then) and wake up around noon. Sometimes.

However, I usually have to get up earlier (around 9 am or so)...which I'm not entirely thrilled with, since I'm not a morning person by any means, but eh. :[

Sammi
January 3rd, 2008, 12:30 PM
I'll sleep in as much as I can. I started last semester getting up at eight, but by the end, I got up at 8:30. If I can, I can sleep until noon. I'm not much good at sleeping past that, though.

I used to be an early bird when I was younger, but then I discovered the joys of staying up late and actually being able to sleep past 7AM... XD;

The Real AAA
January 3rd, 2008, 12:55 PM
I go to sleep like at 2:00 AM!!!

Firebird306
January 3rd, 2008, 02:37 PM
It's painful to wake up early, if I get up before 10:30am then I feel terrible for the rest of the day, yet if I sleep in I regret wasting those extra hours of my day. >.< Such as now when I had to wake up early, on a day I can sleep I haven't even woken up yet and should be waking in an hour's time.

I normally go to bed around 2am-3am if I don't have school, but even if I go to bed at a normal time (midnight XD) I still hate getting up early, even without an alarm beeping. @_@

Joey the Cockroach
January 3rd, 2008, 02:50 PM
i normally sleep in, its because i wake up, then i go back to sleep, its common.

diamondpearl876
January 3rd, 2008, 03:04 PM
I would much rather sleep in, but sometimes now I can't because my parents seem to enjoy throwing my sister and/or dog in bed with me... after I wake up after something like that, I can never get to sleep.

Kyoko
January 3rd, 2008, 03:47 PM
Even though I'm not a big morning person, I like being an early bird. I hate dedicating a lot of my day to sleep. Unless I'm sick and need it.

For school I'm up at 5am so since I'm used to that, I generally get up early XD So yeah, early birdness ftw.

TRIFORCE89
January 3rd, 2008, 07:55 PM
I used to be able to wake up at 6:40AM even though school wouldn't start for two hours. Would come downstairs and game until breakfast.

In highschool I would wake up at 6:30. But, this summer I've ended up sleeping in till 8 or 8:30. But, no matter what the time was, I would always wake up at that time consistently - regardless of when I went to bed the night before.

Sahara_17
January 3rd, 2008, 07:57 PM
I go to sleep at 5am and sleep until 3pm (normally cuz i'm homeschooled). But since my mom gets off work at 7am she ends up waking me up which makes me mad >.<;; I'm not a morning person and i love sleeping in.

22sa
January 3rd, 2008, 08:07 PM
I sleep and wake up at completely random times each day =/

Cassino
January 3rd, 2008, 08:34 PM
I don't like getting myself up, but neither do I like going to sleep. This typically leads to going to bed at early morning, and waking up early afternoon. Come school though, my sleep pattern reverts back to 8am to 12 midnight.

dragica
January 3rd, 2008, 09:54 PM
If I can (like these days) I stay up till sunrise too. :D I love how peaceful the night is... No barking dogs, screaming kids, loud vehicles... just the sound of me breathing and me typing :D

RYOUKI
January 3rd, 2008, 11:37 PM
I used to sleep at 4:00 AM, then back to 2:00 AM, then got to 12:00 since of school. I wish I was an early bird.

aRedMoon
January 3rd, 2008, 11:53 PM
I sleep in whenever possible... work and school tend to hinder that though.

Caina
January 4th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Well, I sleep always at the time of 10-12 pm and wakes up 6am, hmmm, I don't know why. Anyway, but I think it's good to wake up early so that I can post early in this forums! :D

Au Revoir...

helix
January 4th, 2008, 02:27 AM
It honestly depends on my willpower to get up. Oddly enough, if there is something I need to do the next day I will happily wake at 5:00 in the morning without an alarm clock to complete the task in question, but when there isn't anything to look forward to- or I just feel lax and/or stayed up very late- I will sleep in as late as 12:00 if not woken up by someone else.

Chibi-chan
January 4th, 2008, 02:51 AM
I'm an earlybird.
Wake up at 5:30 every morning except on weekends when I wake up no later than 9.
It's a good habit I think; the day seems longer.

Simplicity
January 4th, 2008, 03:20 AM
I wake up from 10:00am-12:00pm. But I like to sleep in.

School-time is indeed early. T_T

viridian doubletongue
January 4th, 2008, 03:21 AM
I get up about as early as I can reasonably manage, which is usually about eight o'clock. It's not that early, but it's earlier than most people would choose to get up. I hate the difference in timezones.

Oh, and most weekdays I'm up at 7, for school, but I have no control over that.

Olz.
January 4th, 2008, 03:22 AM
I made to go to bed at 10:00pm
And i wake up around 7am?

Ben Kenobi
January 4th, 2008, 03:57 AM
Over Christmas, I've been waking up at around 11am, after having fallen asleep at 4am. I'm more of a night owl than an early bird.

Tapioca
January 4th, 2008, 06:08 AM
I sleep in as much as I possibly can, which is always like... 8 ._.

I'd sleep in longer, but my dogs like barking at birds in the morning so I have no choice.

xiao
January 4th, 2008, 06:20 AM
i cant sleep before midnight. when i dont have school i go to bed late in the night early in the morning and then sleep till 2pm or so. i never wake up early because i would have bad feeling cos im missing half of the day. i really dont care what i miss. i love sleeping.

Sheena--Fujibayashi
January 4th, 2008, 07:01 AM
I`m a complete airhead & not afraid to admit it. xD; I can`t wake up in the mornings. I`m a deep sleeper so basically I sleep in.

Michii
January 4th, 2008, 07:05 PM
It depends. Some days I wake up extremely over, like before 6:ooAM on Weekdays. Weekends I wake up at any time. Anywhere from 8:oo-12:3o.
^^;
So I don't really know if I'm an early bird or not. It just depends on the day.

Illusion~
January 5th, 2008, 12:01 AM
i'm def a sleep-in kinda guy..on weekends i dont wake up until after 12 PM..but on school days i gotta wake up @ 6 AM [ugh]. but when its my choice i dont wakt up until after 12..im such a lazy bum XD

Lumine
January 5th, 2008, 01:24 AM
I sleep quite late these days, just about 1 or 2 in the morning then I don't wake up until about 7:30 or 8 -__-, I'm turning into an insomniac.

Wish
January 5th, 2008, 02:09 AM
I'm a real Early bird. I wake up at 4:00 AM each morning and go to sleep at 12:00. I get a measly 4 hours of sleep every weekend.

zel 2.0
January 5th, 2008, 04:36 AM
It depends on how tired I am, but usually my range of dying on bed is at 12/2AM, and getting up between 9/11AM. It really was worse some time ago when I always seemed to get up at 12AM... Or even more... However, since the last four months I had to wake up so early, all my times have been modified.

C.J.
January 5th, 2008, 11:39 AM
I sleep in.

PB
January 5th, 2008, 11:53 AM
I sleep in on weekends and holidays but I get up early for school (6.30am!!!)

Rogue Shadow
January 5th, 2008, 11:55 AM
early. i feel like im wasting the day if im sleeping i woke up at noon one day and i wass really mad that no1 got me up

Ayano Katagiri
January 5th, 2008, 02:22 PM
I'm a sleep in type of person. I could probably sleep in till past Midday if I wasn't always woken up before then.
I only ever wake up early if there's a motive for me to... like TV or something. xD

Vanilla Kitsune
January 5th, 2008, 03:03 PM
School days, I HAVE to get up at 5:30 A.M.

On breaks or weekends, I sleep in as late as I possibly can. Most of the time, I get up around 11:30-12:00 ish.

Warheart
January 5th, 2008, 03:57 PM
It really depends what day. On school days (Except for tuesdays, which i subconsciously keep skipping ._.), I have to be up by like, 6 AM, but on weekends when I don't fall asleep until like, 3 AM, I sleep until around 1 PM. My sleep patterens are horribly effed up xD

Rukia Kuchiki
January 9th, 2008, 02:45 PM
If someone wakes me up, I'll be the early bird.

But if I'm left alone, then let sleeping dogs lie~

Amoeba
January 10th, 2008, 04:34 AM
It depends on how well I slept during the night. Generally I don't like to sleep in too long and the daylight and heat from the sun and the noise outide get me up out of bed.

If I slept well I'll sleep until sunrise (which means I sleep in more in winter and rise early in summer)

If I didn't sleep well (noise, too hot, was sick, etc) then I'll tend to sleep in a bit longer, but no later than 10 AM. In summer it's no later than 8.30 AM.

Razer302
January 10th, 2008, 07:58 AM
I normally wake up between 10-11. Even if I go to bed at gone 3AM I will still get up at around 10-11. But If I am having a lazy day then I won't get up till about 12.

Gοяκнaвоii
January 10th, 2008, 01:00 PM
I wake up at... 5 AM... go back to sleep =]
wake up at 7.30 AM =]
i'm always late for school...
but i think i count as an early bird =]

Waffle-San
January 10th, 2008, 02:54 PM
I'm a night howl. I try to get up by 11am each morning, of course 11 ussually turns into 1.
I'm rarely asleep before 1am, so getting up early in the morning is a no for me.

TeirusuFX
January 10th, 2008, 05:45 PM
I am an early bird

I get up as early as 6:00 AM everyday

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

Virtual Chatot
January 10th, 2008, 05:53 PM
I'm an Early Bird, but I would rather not be.

I have to be at school at 8:15am, so I have to get up at 6:30 to take my shower, shave, put my clothes on, find a necklace to wear, brush my teeth, comb my hair, put on shoes, eat breakfast and run out the door and walk to school, By this time its 7:30.

At 7:45am, I reach school, and hang out with my buddies and chill for a half and hour

シーツー
January 11th, 2008, 01:53 AM
I'm an early bird.
I normally never get up later than 8am. I think you'll have more time per day if you get up early^^

Uryū Ishida
January 11th, 2008, 02:04 AM
I never get to sleep in holidays..i stay up to late...so school year yes im an early bird but on holidays..that's a whole different story xD

Apathetic_Yen
January 14th, 2008, 10:47 PM
I sleep in for as long as possible on weekends.

Azonic
January 18th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Its wierd for me. I always sleep in on school days but I get up really early on the weekends. Its not on purpose

Harmony
January 18th, 2008, 05:46 PM
lol

I sleep in all the time, and get scolded for it occasionally.

BeachBoy
February 5th, 2008, 10:15 PM
It really depends on the night I had, if I had a nightmare as always, I wake up quite early...

If not (rare), then I may sleep in 30 minutes or an hour, Im not that much of a sleepin person, my nights never are good. So mainly it's waking up relatively early for me.