PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial] Magnius Guide to Pokemon Music Hacking

Pages : [1] 2

Magnius
January 3rd, 2008, 09:58 PM
Hello my friends, I'm Magnius and I'm going to teach you today how to insert ANY song you like, into the GBA Pokemon games. For this particular tutorial we will be using Pokemon Fire Red, but it can be done on almost any Pokemon GBA game. However, before we start you're going to need a few things...

- 2 Pokemon Fire Red Roms(Don't ask me where to get the roms).
- An emulator to play the rom on(I use VisualBoyAdvance myself).
- Sappy and mid2agb which you can both get here (http://www.feshrine.net/hacking/musiceditors.html).
- A midi that you want to insert into the game.
- A backup of the Pokemon Fire Red rom incase anything goes wrong.

Got all that stuff downloaded? Good. Once everything is downloaded make sure to extract everything into the same folder, trust me, it'll make things much easier later on. Now let's move on to the tutorial.

Step 1 - Convert your midi to a ".s" file
In this first step we're going to use Mid2Agb to convert our midi file that we want to insert into the game, to an ".s" file. Before we move on, make sure your midi is in the same folder as Mid2Agb. Once you've made sure of that, open up the folder that Mid2Agb is in and click on your midi. After you've clicked on your midi drag it over to the Mid2Agb file and Mid2Agb will automatically convert the midi into a ".s" file. There is another way to convert the midi using the command prompt, but that just makes the whole process harder than it has to be.

Step 2 - Assemble the song using Sappy
Alright, now that you've got your ".s" file, we're going to put it to use in Sappy. So first, open up Sappy. After you've opened up Sappy, go to file and then click on "Open". Now find your first Pokemon Fire Red rom and open it. Now once you've opened your rom in Sappy you'll notice that in the upper left corner of the program a dropdown box will appear with a song name in it. Click that dropdown box and you'll see a list that you can scroll, of songs from the game. The song you click will be the song you'll be modifying in game. You can change any song, but for this tutorial find a song on the list called "Pokemon Theme", since it's one of the first songs you hear when you turn on the game. After you find that, click on "Assemble song" which is in the left part of the program. After that a box will pop up that says "Assemble .S file" at the top. Click the button next to the first box and then to open your ".S" file. The second box, is where you'll write your base offset, but don't worry about that too much now. For now just type the offset "0xEB0B20" in the base offset box. Third is the Voicegroup offset box which will already be filled in. Now click on "Assemble that ugly thing!" and wait for the program to finish assembling the song. Congrats, you've assembled the file. If the song plays already in the game by now, then congratulations, you're done, but if it doesn't, don't fret, move on to Step 3.

Step 3 - Getting the file to work in game
So now you've assembled the file and it plays in Sappy, but you see that it doesn't play in game. Well slow down there guy, there's still a ways to go before we can get the file playing in game. Now that you've assembled the file we're going to export the tracks. In order to do this, go to "Export Tracks". You'll then see a bunch of unchecked boxes which are basically the offsets of the tracks, check all of them. In the 2nd box, you can either put $T or $P, don't know worry too much about what they mean, for this tutorials sake just type in "$T". After that click on "Ok". The songs tracks will now be dumped to your folder and since you picked "$T" the tracks will be numbers like one tracks file name will be 0, the next tracks file name will 1, it's pretty simple. So after that close out Sappy and reopen it. Now that you've reopened Sappy, open the unmodified Pokemon Fire Red rom and find the song you modified in other rom, which should be "Pokemon Theme" in the case of this tutorial. Now go to "import tracks" and check all the "numbered" files, which are basically the tracks we dumped earlier. Next to the "First track" box basically type in an offset where there's a lot of free space, for the sake of this tutorial just put "0xEB0B20" there. Then press OK. Now open up your emulator, open up the rom you just modified and you'll see that the song works in game. Congratulations, you've done your first successful music hack.

And yep, that's how you insert music into the GBA Pokemon games. But I know some of you are asking, what if I want to import music from one Pokemon GBA game to another? Well, I'll explain that in this extra step.

Importing Music from one Pokemon GBA game to another
Importing music from one Pokemon GBA game to another is easy. First open the Pokemon GBA game you want music from like for instance, if I wanted to take music from Ruby and put it in Fire Red, I would open Ruby. Then I'd simply select the song I want to put into the other game and go to export tracks. Once you're in the export tracks window, check all the tracks, type "$T" in the second box and all your tracks will be exported to numbered files(1, 2, 3, 4, 5 you get the point). After that, open the game you want to insert the music into and find the track you want to replace. After that choose import tracks and import the numbered tracks you dumped and press okay. Congrats, you've successfully taken music from one GBA Pokemon and inserted it into another.

And that concludes this tutorial. Hope it helped you guys out.

If you think you've mastered this part of music hacking, these other documents will help improve your music hacking skills even more.

Magnius' Music Hacking Document Part 2

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=139156
Part 2 of my music hacking document. This covers more advanced stuff.

A document on Fire Red voice groups and the instruments they play.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148811
This document lists every voicegroup in Fire Red, as well as the instruments those voice groups can play.

A complete list of Fire Red's Music Values

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=123520
This document is a complete list of Fire Red's music values. So say you wanted to change the music playing on a map, but you didn't know the hex value of the song you wanted to change it to, this is what this document will tell you.

GBA Music Looping

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=123520
This is a document by Clonex25 that explains how to successfully loop a song once you've inserted it.

IF YOU ENCOUNTER THE VBAL ERROR OR HAVE PROBLEMS RUNNING SAPPY ON WINDOWS 7 DOWNLOAD THIS (http://filetrip.net/gba-downloads/tools-utilities/download-sappy-2006-f9566.html) VERSION OF SAPPY.

I also mirrored that file here (http://www.mediafire.com/?34lwt5xnowchm4c), in case the original link gets deleted.

Νιτραμ
January 4th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Nice thing, dude, this tutorial looks good. I have some experiences with music editing, but still, a newbie should find this useful. Even I gave up with my efforts when my first MIDI masterpiece that I rewritten from someone's notes - took 2 hours - scrambled up.

Cheers!

P.S.: Don't link to Mid2AGB, it's official Nintendo program and its distribution considered illegal.

clonex25
January 4th, 2008, 04:37 AM
Good guide there, Magnius! To me it's in full detail. If you want, you may merge the thread I posted that tackles slight details about music looping originally posted by Baro (I gave credits to him, anyway).

Swampert 22
January 4th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Hey Magnius, great, easy to follow tutorial, but when I click on 'assemble that ugly thing' the program crashes. I've retried several times with different songs but it still won't work. Any ideas?

Magnius
January 4th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Hey Magnius, great, easy to follow tutorial, but when I click on 'assemble that ugly thing' the program crashes. I've retried several times with different songs but it still won't work. Any ideas?
Hmm... How long are your midi files? Generally I've found that longer midis don't work sometimes or it may also be that the midi has a lot of instruments.

clonex25
January 5th, 2008, 12:15 AM

The filename's length is somehow relevant to this case. Magnius is right in his suggestions of reducing instruments. I, too, encountered the same problem (if not the crash, the weird instrumentation).

lilbl4ze
January 5th, 2008, 10:15 AM
is it possible to put covert mp3's to .s?

Magnius
January 6th, 2008, 02:24 AM
No you'd need the midi. However, if you need a midi of a particular song I can help in making it.

Swampert 22
January 6th, 2008, 03:33 AM
The filename's length is somehow relevant to this case. Magnius is right in his suggestions of reducing instruments. I, too, encountered the same problem (if not the crash, the weird instrumentation).

Oh ok then. Thanks for the help. I'll try these things later!

zaayid
January 14th, 2008, 01:12 PM
I have a problem with Sappy. When I open my Fire Red rom with it, I get a message saying "Sappy has stopped working". Help anyone? I'm using Vista Ultimate if that helps.

Tony the Awesome
January 14th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Thank you Magnius for making this guide.
I learned how to add music into my rom!
Thank you!

Saken
January 14th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Zaayid, i have the exact same problem. Maybe it is a fault within Windows Vista(You know, how some programs dont work with Vista..), seeing as i have Windows Vista as well.. Or you could simply redownload it from somewhere else, which i have done before and not worked..

Giovanni

+Sneasel™
January 14th, 2008, 05:37 PM
THis guide rocks, thanks!
I tried it and it worked!
Of coarse, i just made random music, but it still worked, and thats the important thing!

Apple Inc.
January 16th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Great tutorial. When i go to assemble it closes because something goes wrong.

PS. pm me for assignment

zaayid
January 17th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Dammit why are there so many probs with Vista? And it would've been so cool to put Alter Bridge's Metallingus in my hack.
Does anyone know of any other program similar to sappy?

Magnius
January 17th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Great tutorial. When i go to assemble it closes because something goes wrong.

PS. pm me for assignment
lol think I already did but you never replied.

But yeah, all this will really do is insert what you have in your midi into the game. If you want your midi to sound REALLY good on the Gameboy Advance, it'll have to be tweaked. I've been researching GBA sound myself to make my own GBA remixes sound bette and here's what I've observed...
- On the GBA you can only have a number of "direct" tracks. The number? I'm not sure, the most I'vve been able to get is 3 direct tracks playing at a time, but some of the official Nintendo GBA music uses more, however I haven't figured out how. Direct tracks are anything that isn't GBA synth. Basically instruments like trumpets, violins, strings, anything that isn't GBA synth. The most number of direct tracks I've been able to play at once is 3. One trumpet, one drum track and a strings track. But 3 direct tracks only seems to work, if the third instrument is a string ensemble. Also it seems drums can be the only 2nd "Direct" track as of now. Still I've seen professional Pokemon GBA music using 2 "non drum" direct tracks, so I'm trying to figure out how it's done.

- Since the GBA can only hold so much memory, the "Direct" instruments have certain ranges they can play in. If the instrument goes out of that range, the GBA interprets that as GBA synth.

- "Square" and "Sawtooth" instruments seem to emulate the GBA synth quite nicely.

And yeah, that's what I've observed. Much of how the GBA and Sappy interpret the sounds is still a mystery to me.

Apple Inc.
January 17th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Also another thing is that it will also work with other GBA games. However you cannot export easily. I tried it and it ended up being a 5 second bit of it

Dan13x
January 17th, 2008, 05:02 PM
A very good tutorial Magnius, great! I replaced the Wild Pokemon Battle music and inserted a D/P Wild Pokemon Battle music (in the backup ROM). Then I closed and re-opened Sappy, selected the Wild Pokemon Battle music from the dropdown list and then exported the tracks. I test it in VBA but it doesn't work! It only works in Sappy! Please help!

Magnius
January 17th, 2008, 09:17 PM
A very good tutorial Magnius, great! I replaced the Wild Pokemon Battle music and inserted a D/P Wild Pokemon Battle music (in the backup ROM). Then I closed and re-opened Sappy, selected the Wild Pokemon Battle music from the dropdown list and then exported the tracks. I test it in VBA but it doesn't work! It only works in Sappy! Please help!
Did you open the unchanged rom afterwords and import the tracks back into the "Wild Pokemon" battle music? If not that's why it's not working yet.

Ah yes and here is a remix of the GSC Encounter Rival Theme I successfully loaded into the GBA. I'd like the lead instrument to be louder, but this is a good example of what this program can do.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/klxksr

Here's a youtube clip showing it in game....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgQtTmYgLzE

clonex25
January 19th, 2008, 02:01 AM
- On the GBA you can only have a number of "direct" tracks. The number? I'm not sure, the most I'vve been able to get is 3 direct tracks playing at a time, but some of the official Nintendo GBA music uses more, however I haven't figured out how. Direct tracks are anything that isn't GBA synth. Basically instruments like trumpets, violins, strings, anything that isn't GBA synth. The most number of direct tracks I've been able to play at once is 3. One trumpet, one drum track and a strings track. But 3 direct tracks only seems to work, if the third instrument is a string ensemble. Also it seems drums can be the only 2nd "Direct" track as of now. Still I've seen professional Pokemon GBA music using 2 "non drum" direct tracks, so I'm trying to figure out how it's done.

I'm not sure, but I've inserted 4 DirectSound tracks (including the percussion, I don't know if Timpani goes with the percussion as I have inserted one separate track) and it worked for me. I think it has something to do with the voicegroups but if you want to hear more instruments from your GBA MIDI, try to use the Bank/Patch Change of your MIDI software.

shinygoldash
January 20th, 2008, 02:35 AM
How do we put the export tracks down like.

$T battle?

or

battle $T?

zaayid
January 20th, 2008, 03:25 AM
I have a problem with Sappy. When I open my Fire Red rom with it, I get a message saying "Sappy has stopped working". Help anyone? I'm using Vista Ultimate if that helps.

Can no one help me with this problem?

Magnius
January 20th, 2008, 10:44 AM
How do we put the export tracks down like.

$T battle?

or

battle $T?
If you're talking about folder names it would go something C:\Pokemon\$T.

As for the problem, it may be a vista related problem and I use XP so I wouldn't be sure how to resolve it.

Also since the document apparently didn't get accepted yet or something, here's a list of music values in Fire Red unless you wanted to change the music in AdvanceMap.

0105 = Healing (RS)
0106 = Level Up
0107 = Evolution Start
0108 = Evolution/Safari
0109 = Battle 1
010A = Battle 2
010B = Unknown/Not listed in Sappy
010C = Fanfare 1
010D = Fanfare 2
010E = You Fail It!
010F = You Fail It Again!
0110 = Follow Me
0111 = Game Corner
0112 = Evil Lurks
0113 = Gym
0114 = Jigglypuff's Song
0115 = Introduction
0116 = Pokemon Theme
0117 = Cinnabar Island
0118 = Lavender Town
0119 = Healing
011A = Bicycle
011B = Encounter 1
011C = Encounter 2
011D = Encounter 3
011E = You're In The Hall of Fame!
011F = Viridian Forest
0120 = Mount Moon
0121 = Abandoned Place
0122 = End Credits
0123 = Route Theme 1
0124 = Route Theme 2/Intro
0125 = Route Theme 3
0126 = Route Theme 4
0127 = Indigo Plateau
0128 = Battle 3
0129 = Battle 4
012A = Battle 5
012B = Battle 6
012C = Pallet Town
012D = Oak's Lab
012E = Oak's Theme
012F = Pokemon Center
0130 = SS Anne
0131 = Surf's Up
0132 = Pokemon Tower
0133 = Silph Co.
0134 = Cerulean City
0135 = Celadon City
0136 = Victory 1
0137 = Victory 2
0138 = Victory 3
0139 = Vermillion City
013A = Viridian City and Pewter City
013B = Gary's Theme
013C = Gary's Theme (bis)
013D = Fanfare 3
013E = Fanfare 4
013F = You caught a Pokemon!
0140 = Trainer Card Photo
0141 = Gamefreak
0142 = Victory 2 (bis)
0143 = Intro Message 1
0144 = Intro Message 2
0145 = Intro Message 3
0146 = Game Corner (+1)
0147 = Game Corner (+2)
0148 = Net Corner
0149 = Mystery Connection
014A = Game Corner (+3)
014B = Mount Ember
014C = Follow Me (alt)
014D = Water Labyrinth
014E = Tanoby Ruins
014F = Islands 1-3
0150 = Islands 4-5
0151 = Islands 6-7(AKA Violet City Theme from GSC)
0152 = PokeFlute
0153 = Battle - Deoxys
0154 = Battle 5 (+1)
0155 = Battle 5 (+2)
0156 = Encounter 4
0157 = Deoxys Encounter
0158 = Trainer Tower
0159 = Pallet Town (fame mix)
015A = Teachy TV

zaayid
January 21st, 2008, 07:19 AM
Well do you know a tool that serves the same function as Sappy?

shinygoldash
January 24th, 2008, 09:21 AM
I put the D/P Rival music in and it doesn't loop.

Are you going to add that to the tutorial?

clonex25
January 25th, 2008, 09:14 PM
I put the D/P Rival music in and it doesn't loop.

Are you going to add that to the tutorial?

Have you ripped it directly from the DS ROM? Or do you have any other resources?
I'm not sure, but the DS MIDI has information loop that only the DS can loop (I think it's almost the same as General MIDI).
To loop it in GBA, you must manually edit the S file. Check the link below my signature.

roywillow
February 9th, 2008, 09:37 PM
i still wonder what does this offset 0xEB0B20 means.if i want to assemble more songs, all use 0xEB0B20?

clonex25
February 29th, 2008, 12:15 AM
lol think I already did but you never replied.

But yeah, all this will really do is insert what you have in your midi into the game. If you want your midi to sound REALLY good on the Gameboy Advance, it'll have to be tweaked. I've been researching GBA sound myself to make my own GBA remixes sound bette and here's what I've observed...

- Since the GBA can only hold so much memory, the "Direct" instruments have certain ranges they can play in. If the instrument goes out of that range, the GBA interprets that as GBA synth.

- "Square" and "Sawtooth" instruments seem to emulate the GBA synth quite nicely.

And yeah, that's what I've observed. Much of how the GBA and Sappy interpret the sounds is still a mystery to me.

I think I've got the formula...

- You can use up to 10 tracks per song: 5 for DirectSound (D/S), and 5 for GB Waveform (GB).
- You can use any instrument in the D/S tracks, provided that you must limit the playing instruments to 6 (including the drums).
- You may reserve a D/S track for the drums.
- You can use the GB tracks for the following: 1. Square1, 2. Square2, 3. Wave, 4. and 5. Noise.
- Two GB tracks are used for the Noise part because Applause (126) has a "smoother" effect than Gunshot (127).
- You may maximize the 5 D/S tracks for town/city/route/cave music.
- You must limit the battle music D/S tracks to 4. This gives a track that the GBA uses for the attack SFX. Maximizing 5 D/S tracks may sacrifice the drums upon execution of attacks like Surf, or when there's a stat change (+ATK, -DEF).

You want to ask: Why does some BGMs have 6 or more D/S tracks? Open a Pokemon FireRed ROM in Sappy, and open Battle 4 (has 10 tracks with 6 D/S tracks in it). Upon observation you will notice that some D/S tracks go OFF upon the execution of other D/S tracks.

Innocence
March 19th, 2008, 11:39 PM
Umm...I don't know what the problem is, but whenever I insert music, it sounds like a crappy 8-bit system. Do I have too many tracks, or what?

Antwhan
March 31st, 2008, 03:31 PM
I can't seem too get anything to assemble at all. I follow all steps but to no avail. I get errors that there are too many .s in the folder even though u specify one of them. But when i take al lthe other ones out it gives me an error saying it needs one of the ones i just moved. So... I move it back and get the too many files error again.

any ideas on what i am doing wrong?

Tré
April 11th, 2008, 06:23 AM
hey thanks dude this helps me.....

EmpoleMew
April 16th, 2008, 06:37 AM
I seem to have a problem here. My Sappy doesn't work. It says its missing a component of something. Otherwise, this tutorial helps a lot. If anyone else has had this problem, how do I fix this?

Rize
April 18th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Try installing Sappy v.1 (AKA Sappy 2005), the installer for which is found at The Helmeted Rodent, where EliteMap is. That will register the appropriate .OCX file needed to run Sappy; you'll now have Sappy 2005 and 2006. Note that you might get an error if you use Vista; I'm getting the "Sappy has stopped working" thing too.

EDIT: I just figured out how to use Sappy if you get the Vista error. Just take the .xml file from Sappy 2006 and replace Sappy 2005's .xml file with the 2006 one, then use Sappy 2005. I just did that and Sappy 2005 dosen't crash and I can get to every song! Wether I can put mine in remains to be seen......

EDIT 2: When I go to compile the song, it has porblems with the .s file or a "type mismatch". Does anyone have any insight on this?

-TSU

clonex25
April 20th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Umm...I don't know what the problem is, but whenever I insert music, it sounds like a crappy 8-bit system. Do I have too many tracks, or what?
It depends on the song's voicegroup. Let's say the Flute is not available in Pallet Town's voicegroup but is available in Lavender's.

cooley
May 4th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Well, I'm into the "Music hacking" stage of my hack now, I just found a bunch of Midi's from:
R/B/Y
G/S/C
R/S/E
Fr/Lg
D/P

For the lower Generations, there are a lot more Midi's available. As for the Upper ones (except R/S/E) there are less available. I don't know how to download them but you can surely record it!
Just dropping by with good news, that's all.

"GB/GBC/GBA/NDS Midis" (http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/)

Here's an Example Track from RUBY (http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gba/PkmRS_Littleroot.mid)
This should go into the ROM hacking Resources, but I don't know yet...

Chimchar 9
May 4th, 2008, 05:06 PM
good guide it really helps

Platinum Lucario
May 7th, 2008, 07:44 AM
What sort of base destination offset do I have to put in?
Because I've tried 0xEB0B20 and there were only a few instruments
when I used the Newbark Town theme that I downloaded from clonex25's
guide to music looping thread, does enyone know? :\

cooley
May 7th, 2008, 12:20 PM
That's just how it is....unless you remix the music of course.

clonex25
May 7th, 2008, 10:32 PM
What sort of base destination offset do I have to put in?
Because I've tried 0xEB0B20 and there were only a few instruments
when I used the Newbark Town theme that I downloaded from clonex25's
guide to music looping thread, does enyone know? :\

Use the voicegroup for Lavender Town in order for it to sound perfectly. You may also rearrange it depending on your liking.

May 15th, 2008, 06:25 PM
does sappt work on win.vista cuzz every time i open a rom like fire red and ruby it fails does it support avxe ruby, email info to [email protected]

Master_Track
May 16th, 2008, 10:48 AM
er I've got a question.
I once tryed this out with another tutorial from pho, and the sound was ingame ( I tryed different sound groups, it really was okay). but..after some time the music stopped until the map reloaded (enter house and leave again to activate..).
What do I have to do to make a sound repeat?
For example, if I want this (http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gamecube/Ztmremix.mid) in a rom, what shall I do to let it repeat?

X-Buster
May 16th, 2008, 07:25 PM
you mean looping..?
heres a tutorial on how to do that..!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=118722

EmpoleMew
May 19th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I got Sappy working now, but It won't load all of Firered's songs anymore, when I use Sapphire, I get the "type mismatch" error. Is it the .s file I'm using or is the program itself buggy?

If you need to know, the .s file is Unfounded Revenge from MOTHER 3.

shaqattacks
May 24th, 2008, 07:34 PM
I have a question. Does sappy only work well on Windows XP? On vista sappy won't let me insert the midis and the program crashes. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Magnius
May 27th, 2008, 01:09 PM
I have a question. Does sappy only work well on Windows XP? On vista sappy won't let me insert the midis and the program crashes. Is there a way to fix this problem?
I use Windows XP so yeah.

Hardy Har Har
May 28th, 2008, 05:09 PM
i need help here. After the GAME FREAK intro the game will freeze. I used the following MIDI in my ROM.

Deos13
May 29th, 2008, 03:19 AM
Hi,I have been trying to get this to work for about 3hrs now -_-...Anyway I finally got it to play the song.Question tho why does it sound so wrong and bad?Help me out plz.Also just wanted to say wow this site is amazing!

Magnius
May 29th, 2008, 06:55 AM
Hi,I have been trying to get this to work for about 3hrs now -_-...Anyway I finally got it to play the song.Question tho why does it sound so wrong and bad?Help me out plz.Also just wanted to say wow this site is amazing!
Well making it sound good is mostly covered in Part 2. It's still on the first page so it shouldn't be hard to find.

KurlyFries
June 13th, 2008, 10:05 AM
I try to assemble the Final Fantasy 3 prelude, but the voicegroup offset is 0x0000 and it tells me to specify a voicegroup offset.
Why didn't it put in the voicegroup automatically?

2kittle
June 17th, 2008, 06:42 PM
wenever i do this all that happens is wen i get to the title screen it plays the healing sound like wen you get to a pokecenter somone plz help me on this

Teh Baro
June 18th, 2008, 12:49 AM

It would be good to know the instrument equivalences (if they're not the same as the basic mini) between basic midi and gba instruments, and also that range you mention.

Also, Kawa told me sappy doesn't support chords, but what about the rom? Does for example a three note chord count as 3 direct sound tracks?

hypermonkey
June 18th, 2008, 11:48 AM
The guide works but I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to import music to Leaf Green from Emerald without replacing a track? I want to do a Leaf Green hack but I'm stuck with Emerald because it has the music I need and other less important features.
Also, Emerald has more music than Leaf Green, so I'm also wondering if its possible to expand the amount of music that can be placed in the ROM.

XD001234
June 21st, 2008, 09:07 PM
hey maginus is there any battle theme with a flute in it i am trying to insert the stadium mewtwo theme and its really the only thing giving me trouble

andrejoshua
June 21st, 2008, 11:00 PM
I get a an error message when I click "Assemble that ugly thing!"

The error message looks like this:

Error #1002, "Syntax error"

On line: "byte &Hbc -- Diamond & Pearl- Battle Tower_key+0"

Did I do something wrong?

~CyberKitsune09~
June 23rd, 2008, 08:22 AM
Hmmm... No mater what .s file I use (Even CloneX's Examples) Sappy 06 and 05 bolth crash under XP when I try to assemble... wanting me to send the error report to M$... I can play the tracks and Export them... But not Assemble...

Any Help?

~cpuDuDe08~

Tony the Awesome
June 23rd, 2008, 10:27 AM
Hmmm... No mater what .s file I use (Even CloneX's Examples) Sappy 06 and 05 bolth crash under XP when I try to assemble... wanting me to send the error report to M$... I can play the tracks and Export them... But not Assemble...

Any Help?

~cpuDuDe08~

It's probably that your kernel32.dll file crashed. The kernel32.dll is the file that lets you assemble the songs.

~CyberKitsune09~
June 23rd, 2008, 04:39 PM
It's probably that your kernel32.dll file crashed. The kernel32.dll is the file that lets you assemble the songs.

Well that Figures, I knew Modding XP could be a bad thing, oh well...
I can Use Sappy 05' on my (Unmodded) vista machine, but when I assemble a song, it says it works, but when I try to play it, Sappy 05' Crashes, I sent to rom to my XP machine and opened the song with sappy 06' but every instrument is completely static... I haven't tested it in-game yet... So, does anyone have any Idea of how to get Sappy 2006 to work under vista? I did everything I could think of (Including the compatability thing) and still it crashes when loading a rom.

EDIT: Wait a sec, if the Windows Kernal Crashed, Wouldn't I get a BSOD? It just says that Sappy crashed, and somtimes after that, it says it's debugger crashed as well, and I never modded my kernal, that would mess-up windows completely, Sappy is the ONLY program on my computer that crashes alot.

Hoping for a Solution,

~cpuDuDe08~

samm
June 24th, 2008, 02:56 AM
I have this problem when I give mount composition
I said
can't find file mplaydef for inclusion assembly halted

~CyberKitsune09~
June 24th, 2008, 02:26 PM
I have this problem when I give mount composition
I said
can't find file mplaydef for inclusion assembly halted
You need to put the .s file you are assembling in the same folder as mplaydef, which is the Mid2Agb folder.

AmineX
June 25th, 2008, 06:52 AM
well
1.it's so sorry blazichu not aprove my tut ( http://hackers-teams.fr.gd/sappy-assembler-s-kernel32-.-dll-portection.htm?PHPSESSID=55d80d01d3921690eae57824926bde6d )i find a way for reapere kernel32.dll probleme.
2.but this way work only if your kernel not crash already!!
3.i think for viste you need use sappy 2005 fix assembler.

Neti
June 25th, 2008, 08:07 AM
it says vbalCbEx6.ocx is missing... where can i get it?

Magnius
June 29th, 2008, 12:58 PM

Any Help?

~cpuDuDe08~
Hmm... strange, don't know what the problem is. I have XP and Sappy assembles for me. Only problem is occassionally when I assemble sometimes it gives me an error, but that can be fixed by reopening Sappy.

well
1.it's so sorry blazichu not aprove my tut ( http://hackers-teams.fr.gd/sappy-assembler-s-kernel32-.-dll-portection.htm?PHPSESSID=55d80d01d3921690eae57824926bde6d )i find a way for reapere kernel32.dll probleme.
2.but this way work only if your kernel not crash already!!
3.i think for viste you need use sappy 2005 fix assembler.
Well lol no offense man, but I can see why he wouldn't approve it. The informations all good, but it's a bit disorganized and full of spelling errors.

You can get that particular missing VB thing here...
http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/vb/code/Controls/Combo_and_List_Boxes/ComboBoxEx/VB6_ComboBoxEx_Control.asp

Just download the zip and extract it to your Sappy folder.

Νιτραμ
June 30th, 2008, 02:57 AM
Um... does anyone know if there is a chance to make Sappy 2006 (1.2) support Windows Vista? Well, I have managed to make it run, but it crashes when you want to open a file. Any help appreciated. For other Vista users experiencing this problem: Till there is a solution (it may not come at all), use Sappy 1.0.1. You need to install Sappy 1.0 first, and then download ZIP file with Sappy 1.0.1 and replace the executable. It works smoothly.

~Teh Panda~
July 1st, 2008, 07:17 PM
So how long does assembly take? I have been waiting like 5 minutes

Master_Track
July 2nd, 2008, 02:48 AM
normally, it should take some seconds xD

er...now I have a problem too.
With sappy (05?) I was never able to play the music, I was just able to import/export/assemble.
Now I downloaded sappy 06, I was able to play the sounds! (yeah..happy!).
But then I tried assembling a song---> crash!
I thought..okay, maybe it's too long. But then I tried a 2 track-song and it crashed again!
it doesn't matter which song I choose, sappy crashes when assembling.
So I wanted to assemble the song via sappy 05, which always worked before.
You may have guessed: Now it crashes if I try to assemble.

I've read through this thread to look at all the errors and possiblilties for crashin, but..it's not the song.
And I've read about the possibility that my kernel32.dll has crashed?
How can you recognize that, since I see it in my system32 folder but dunno if it's okay.

So..what can I do now?
I'm quite depressed since I finally understood how to loop songs, but now I can't even try it out...

clonex25
July 2nd, 2008, 09:33 PM
normally, it should take some seconds xD

er...now I have a problem too.
With sappy (05?) I was never able to play the music, I was just able to import/export/assemble.
Now I downloaded sappy 06, I was able to play the sounds! (yeah..happy!).
But then I tried assembling a song---> crash!
I thought..okay, maybe it's too long. But then I tried a 2 track-song and it crashed again!
it doesn't matter which song I choose, sappy crashes when assembling.
So I wanted to assemble the song via sappy 05, which always worked before.
You may have guessed: Now it crashes if I try to assemble.

I've read through this thread to look at all the errors and possiblilties for crashin, but..it's not the song.
And I've read about the possibility that my kernel32.dll has crashed?
How can you recognize that, since I see it in my system32 folder but dunno if it's okay.

So..what can I do now?
I'm quite depressed since I finally understood how to loop songs, but now I can't even try it out...

You may have associated the S file with your text editor (Checking the "Always use this program to..."). You may download some kernel32 fixing tool, but if anything goes worse, you should re-install Windows (which is a bit frustrating).

Master_Track
July 3rd, 2008, 12:16 AM
Ô.o
okay, thx for your help.
If I can't find a fixing tool for kernel32.dll or something goes wrong, I'll just re-install.
Than my computer may be much more clearly arranged xD
I could save files in a folder of our network, so it's not a problem..
thx, I think it's the best to simply reinstall now xD

~Teh Panda~
July 3rd, 2008, 07:49 AM
After i assemble when I click the play button the program creashes now...

Master_Track
July 3rd, 2008, 08:05 AM
try it ingame, I was never able to play music in sappy but it assembled and played ingame.

That could also be because the track is too long, or because it has to many instruments.
sappy wont assemble all files correctly, try another and see if it still crashes.
But first, simply test if it plays ingame xD

NeoS
July 7th, 2008, 06:12 AM
i have a problem... when i'm assembling the song... after to finish... and press the button "uggly" or something like that... xD... appears this message... "Can't find file "MPlayDef.s" for inclusion. Assembly halted."... any ideas!!! ??? xD

Master_Track
July 7th, 2008, 06:30 AM
I had the same problem, the file MPlayDef.s has to be in the same folder like the .s file you try to assemble. If you place it there, it'll work ;)

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
July 7th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Whenever I open up the program, it flashes and closes. Anyone know what to do?

Does itunes work for this

kirby144
July 8th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Well the file download is gone for me.

Master_Track
July 9th, 2008, 01:09 AM
Look in the internet, google will help you if you type in "sappy helmeted rodent" ^^

Working Class Hero
July 9th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Step 3 - Getting the file to work in game
So now you've assembled the file and it plays in Sappy, but you see that it doesn't play in game. Well slow down there guy, there's still a ways to go before we can get the file playing in game. Now that you've assembled the file we're going to export the tracks. In order to do this, go to "Export Tracks". You'll then see a bunch of unchecked boxes which are basically the offsets of the tracks, check all of them. In the 2nd box, you can either put $T or $P, don't know worry too much about what they mean, for this tutorials sake just type in "$T". After that click on "Ok". The songs tracks will now be dumped to your folder and since you picked "$T" the tracks will be numbers like one tracks file name will be 0, the next tracks file name will 1, it's pretty simple. So after that close out Sappy and reopen it. Now that you've reopened Sappy, open the unmodified Pokemon Fire Red rom and find the song you modified in other rom, which should be "Pokemon Theme" in the case of this tutorial. Now go to "import tracks" and check all the "numbered" files, which are basically the tracks we dumped earlier. Next to the "First track" box basically type in an offset where there's a lot of free space, for the sake of this tutorial just put "0xEB0B20" there. Then press OK. Now open up your emulator, open up the rom you just modified and you'll see that the song works in game. Congratulations, you've done your first successful music hack.

Uh....That is something I have problems with. -_-

I did that EXACTLY. Didn't work. I did it backwards and still didn't work. >_>

poke freak 101
July 11th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Hey I got a problem ! when i opened mid2agb nothing happened......great tutorial though!

Magnius
July 11th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Uh....That is something I have problems with. -_-

I did that EXACTLY. Didn't work. I did it backwards and still didn't work. >_>
Well to start, does the song play in Sappy? If not, there's your problem. And second off, be more specific, what ISN'T working? Is it not playing in the game, is it not exporting them? If you want me to help you with the problem you have to be more specific about it. But yes, generally, if it actually plays in Sappy and you did all that it should work. Another thing is try closing out Sappy after assembling, THEN open it back up and try to export the files. After that you should be able import the track to the backup rom and it'll work. And if the problem is you can't FIND the exported tracks, you can do something like "C:\PokemonHack\$T" to make SURE the files get dumped where you want them to.

clonex25
July 11th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Hey I got a problem ! when i opened mid2agb nothing happened......great tutorial though!

drag the midi file in the mid2agb program, the s file will be there

Johto Legend 17
July 13th, 2008, 01:36 PM
When I downloaded the vbal whatever it was file I got this message when I tried to open it.

Run-Time error '372':

Failed to load control 'vbalcboex' from vbalcbex6.ocx. Your version of vbalcbex6.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.

Is there a version with both vbalcboex and vbalcbex6.ocx cause it aint working for me.

July 13th, 2008, 09:45 PM
When I change music in Ruby, the tracks doesn't repeat.
Help me, please.

Master_Track
July 14th, 2008, 12:44 AM
@ narutofoxlover:
search in the internet for the file, then put it into the system 32 folder.
then, click start and execute (I hope it's the right word, I'm from austria so my pc is in german).
there you type:
regsvr32 C: \windows\system32\vbalcbex6.ocx (no space after the C:, but there'd be a smiley without the space -.-)
this is for windows XP, if you have another system the just type in the direction of your system32 folder.
and press enter.
Then there should be a message that the new file has been succesfully registered.
try opening sappy again afterwards.

@12345: You have to open the s-file in wordpad and enter commands to loop it.
Here in the tutorial section, clonex25 wrote a tutorial about it.

Johto Legend 17
July 21st, 2008, 11:52 AM
@ narutofoxlover:
search in the internet for the file, then put it into the system 32 folder.
then, click start and execute (I hope it's the right word, I'm from austria so my pc is in german).
there you type:
regsvr32 C: \windows\system32\vbalcbex6.ocx (no space after the C:, but there'd be a smiley without the space -.-)
this is for windows XP, if you have another system the just type in the direction of your system32 folder.
and press enter.
Then there should be a message that the new file has been succesfully registered.
try opening sappy again afterwards.

@12345: You have to open the s-file in wordpad and enter commands to loop it.
Here in the tutorial section, clonex25 wrote a tutorial about it.

Okay I put the file in the system 32 folder but I cant find where the start option is on that folder. If you mean the start menu at the bottom well it dosent have anything that will execute it. I need someone to help me figure out how to do this cause I still need help!!!

Master_Track
July 21st, 2008, 12:48 PM
it's this thing, at the bottom of the desktop:
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/8wnyeg5k/1.PNG

I'm sorry it's german, and it looks like vista (it's XP, I tuned the style with vista inspirat).
Maybe you find it with the help of the symbol? ^^

lassedasse
July 22nd, 2008, 09:00 AM
It asks me what program to open the .ocx file with...

pokemonlover93
July 22nd, 2008, 09:55 AM
Okay I need help my sappy is totally screwed up. It always opens with Notepad, I can't process the .s file. Sappy Closes itself and I can't do anything, anyway I can fix this??

Master_Track
July 22nd, 2008, 10:01 AM
@lassedasse: the ocx file is just a file which is necessary to make sappy work. You don' open it. Just past it in the system32 folder and register it like I wrote above.
If your sappy already works, there's no need to do this.

Johto Legend 17
July 22nd, 2008, 01:42 PM
it's this thing, at the bottom of the desktop:
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/8wnyeg5k/1.PNG

I'm sorry it's german, and it looks like vista (it's XP, I tuned the style with vista inspirat).
Maybe you find it with the help of the symbol? ^^

There isnt a option on the bottom menu for the execute thing that your talking about. I allready looked for the option in the system help file but it found nothing. I need pictures to show me how to do it or a step by step thing to help me out here.

lassedasse
July 23rd, 2008, 03:44 AM
i believe it's called "run"

Master_Track
July 23rd, 2008, 05:07 AM
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/khggkrzw/1.PNG

Klick the start button, in vista it looks like a glass ball, in XP it's just a normal button.

Then search for this symbol:
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/29guhoig/1.PNG

And click it. Then just type what I wrote above ô.O
maybe lassedasse is right, and it says "run". Like I said, I have a german computer so I'm not sure if it is "run" or "execute" or whatever.

I hope you get it now ^^

Johto Legend 17
July 23rd, 2008, 03:13 PM
Hmm ok I typed in what to type in the run box and I did put the vbal whatever it is file in it (Which the file version is 1.0 if thats the problem) and I got this message LoadLibrary ("C:") Failed- the specific module could not be found. I put the file in system 23 what wrong? Mabey it is out of date? I looked for one that was up to date and cant find one.

Fraot
July 23rd, 2008, 05:02 PM
Hi there! I'm new, i was loking for help at a chat from this web-site a little while ago and nobody didn't even tell me something.
I need help, i'm truly angry because of my damm computer... it just can't run sappy, first an error appeared telling me that i hadn't a driver (i dunno what it really is) called "vbalCbEx6.ocx", i downloaded that and then an error appeared... yes, another one: no. 429.
"429: ActiveX xomponent can't create object."
Later, i don't know wtf did i do but another error appeared: 372

"372: Failed to load control 'vbalCboEx.ocx' from vbalCbEx6.ocx. Your version of vbal... may be outdated. Make sure that you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application."

And i dunno what to do!!!! ARG!!!!! this is so weird and exhaustive!.

Please, help me...

Νιτραμ
July 23rd, 2008, 11:39 PM
Little guide for people experiencing "Missing OCX" error is right here:

Vista users experiencing"Missing OCX error"
You need to download the named OCX file. It's an ActiveX control which is necessary for the program to operate. You can search for this file in Google. Then, download the file. Now, put the downloaded file onto desktop, just for convenience, or open your folder with downloaded files. Press Start button and type "system32" without the quotes into the search box and press Enter. It will open the system32 folder. Now, drag the OCX file and drop it into the folder. You are done.

XP users experiencing"Missing OCX error"
You need to download the named OCX file, as said above. It's an ActiveX control which is necessary for the program to operate. You can search for this file in Google. Then, download the file. Now, put the downloaded file onto desktop, just for convenience, or open your folder with downloaded files. Open My Computer folder and paste into the address bar: "%SystemRoot%\System32" without the quotes. It will open the system32 folder. Now, drag the OCX file and drop it into the folder. You are done.

Fraot
July 24th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Thanks! my computer can run it now, but there's another problem...
When i press "Play" button, it closes, i mean, it stops running... and i imported a song, a .s file (i converted the midi into that format) and when i load my ROM, it crashes... do someone know why?

20% Brock
July 24th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Alright, I hope I haven't missed someone else reporting this problem already.

First off, Sappy does open for me, but when I try to open a ROM such as Fire Red or Emerald, or actually ANY ROM is says the following:

The game you loaded (gamecode [insert 4 letter header here]) is not known.
Would you like to scan for the song table now?

I say yes, it says something about an xml file for easy future loading, and then continues to run, but without any song or game information whatsoever.

Master_Track
July 24th, 2008, 11:52 PM
well, that's easy to explain...the rom isn't supportet ^^''
Maybe the language was a problem.

And @Martin: Yeah you're right with that, but sometimes you already HAVE the newest version of the file, but it keeps showing the error message.
Then it's nor registered and you have to use the regsvr32 command to register it ^^
That was my problem some time ago.

@naturofoxlover: which operator system do you use, XP. 2000 or vista?
Pls tell me what exactly you typed into the box ;)

alo
July 25th, 2008, 03:19 AM
XP users experiencing"Missing OCX error"
You need to download the named OCX file, as said above. It's an ActiveX control which is necessary for the program to operate. You can search for this file in Google. Then, download the file. Now, put the downloaded file onto desktop, just for convenience, or open your folder with downloaded files. Open My Computer folder and paste into the address bar: "%SystemRoot%\System32" without the quotes. It will open the system32 folder. Now, drag the OCX file and drop it into the folder. You are done.

So I did exactly this thing, but I still get the same messages as this guy:

Hi there! I'm new, i was loking for help at a chat from this web-site a little while ago and nobody didn't even tell me something.
I need help, i'm truly angry because of my damm computer... it just can't run sappy, first an error appeared telling me that i hadn't a driver (i dunno what it really is) called "vbalCbEx6.ocx", i downloaded that and then an error appeared... yes, another one: no. 429.
"429: ActiveX xomponent can't create object."
Later, i don't know wtf did i do but another error appeared: 372

"372: Failed to load control 'vbalCboEx.ocx' from vbalCbEx6.ocx. Your version of vbal... may be outdated. Make sure that you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application."

And i dunno what to do!!!! ARG!!!!! this is so weird and exhaustive!.

Please, help me...

Master_Track
July 25th, 2008, 03:24 AM
have you tried registering it like I wrote above?

alo
July 25th, 2008, 03:38 AM
Yes, of course. Still getting the 429 and 372 errors.

20% Brock
July 25th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Was Sappy not meant to run USA ROM versions?

Master_Track
July 25th, 2008, 10:12 PM
ô.O
Of course, US version of Firered is supported. I use it myself with sappy.
Maybe you changed, accidently or not, the header code of the rom and now sappy can't load it.
Can u open it in AM, UnLZ, cyclone etc.?

The code I mean is BPRE, which is the normal one and says the programm: Hello, I'm this version, so load this data.
It can be changed with the header editor or whatever it may be called, or through hex. If it's changed, tools wont recognize which version it is and will say: Unsupportet or Unknown.
So maybe you changed it accidently, I don't know. Just try opening it with other tools.

edit: Download the Rom header editor advance from -hackmew-'s toolbox--> Here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=85025)

Open the rom, and write BPRE into the game code box.
If there's already BRPE inside..dunno, just delete it and write it again and save.
I hope that's the problem.

20% Brock
July 26th, 2008, 06:39 PM
ô.O
Of course, US version of Firered is supported. I use it myself with sappy.
Maybe you changed, accidently or not, the header code of the rom and now sappy can't load it.
Can u open it in AM, UnLZ, cyclone etc.?

The code I mean is BPRE, which is the normal one and says the programm: Hello, I'm this version, so load this data.
It can be changed with the header editor or whatever it may be called, or through hex. If it's changed, tools wont recognize which version it is and will say: Unsupportet or Unknown.
So maybe you changed it accidently, I don't know. Just try opening it with other tools.

edit: Download the Rom header editor advance from -hackmew-'s toolbox--> Here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=85025)

Open the rom, and write BPRE into the game code box.
If there's already BRPE inside..dunno, just delete it and write it again and save.
I hope that's the problem.
It's not the header (I'm working on an Emerald hack btw, not FR). I've had RHEA for some time, but never used it other than to check for this very problem earlier. The header is BPEE just as it should be.
I've already made quite a few changes using all kinds of tools. They all support it just fine.

Johto Legend 17
July 28th, 2008, 01:32 PM

And @Martin: Yeah you're right with that, but sometimes you already HAVE the newest version of the file, but it keeps showing the error message.
Then it's nor registered and you have to use the regsvr32 command to register it ^^
That was my problem some time ago.

@naturofoxlover: which operator system do you use, XP. 2000 or vista?
Pls tell me what exactly you typed into the box ;)

Well I typed this in the run box and plus I already put the file in the system 32 folder but heres what I typed in: regsvr32 C: \windows\system32\vbalcbex6.ocx and it gave me a stupid message which I put up above. I have windows xp as far as I know.

Slimt
July 29th, 2008, 12:07 PM
i didnt read it all but if youre able to change the weard sound of all pokemon to the real sound like they are saying their name, if some1 would make that that would be realy cool, i think it many other people would like that too!

AmineX
July 30th, 2008, 01:37 PM
would like know maginus why drum (acoustic grand channel 10)no sound in rom when i use string ensemble 1 and some other instrument?
all compatile instrument work fine
why drum no drum no?
what i can do?

Magnius
July 31st, 2008, 02:19 AM
i didnt read it all but if youre able to change the weard sound of all pokemon to the real sound like they are saying their name, if some1 would make that that would be realy cool, i think it many other people would like that too!
lol sorry wouldn't know anything about that. You'd probably need something that could extract and insert the Pokemon cries. Then there's all that confusing stuff like length, compression and it would probably be complicated.

would like know maginus why drum (acoustic grand channel 10)no sound in rom when i use string ensemble 1 and some other instrument?
all compatile instrument work fine
why drum no drum no?
what i can do?
Well this is more advance stuff which you'll probably figure out in tutorial 2 of this. Most likely I'd say that the voicegroup you assembled in doesn't support the particular kind of drums you're using OR simply, you're using too many instruments.

cooley
July 31st, 2008, 02:04 PM
For some reason, Verdanturf Music, sounds horrible, at the beginning, but it sounds great in Pokemon Rijon adventures, and I extracted it from Rijon Adventures, so I wouldn't have to fix the one extracted from Ruby. It sounds great passed the beginning.

I noticed that if you insert music over different songs, you get different results. Islands 6-7, anything you insert will sound great on it! I tried editing the song in Advil Studio, but it's still the same. Verdanturf is a good song, by the way, but it is so hard to insert :\

Magnius
July 31st, 2008, 05:52 PM
For some reason, Verdanturf Music, sounds horrible, at the beginning, but it sounds great in Pokemon Rijon adventures, and I extracted it from Rijon Adventures, so I wouldn't have to fix the one extracted from Ruby. It sounds great passed the beginning.

I noticed that if you insert music over different songs, you get different results. Islands 6-7, anything you insert will sound great on it! I tried editing the song in Advil Studio, but it's still the same. Verdanturf is a good song, by the way, but it is so hard to insert :\
Yup thus is the magic of different voice groups. When inserting something, it's good to replace it with a song that has a lot of the same instruments. Thus is explained more in-depth in tutorial 2.

Oh yeah and I made a new video tutorial of Sappy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el2s5EIHWSM

NTA
August 1st, 2008, 10:51 AM
so i change http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u318/geraldtpokemon/Capture1.jpg to http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u318/geraldtpokemon/Capture2.jpg

heres a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=013nAwGeVJo of what happened

ZodiacDaGreat
August 2nd, 2008, 12:01 AM
lol, Do you even know what's the voice group offset? Yours is absolutely wrong and made up...

NTA
August 2nd, 2008, 03:08 PM
lol, Do you even know what's the voice group offset? Yours is absolutely wrong and made up...

oh i would have never thought of that so i enter a new offset for the voice group offset would i need a hex editor for the free space or canyou give me an offset

Master_Track
August 3rd, 2008, 12:36 AM
I made a little list of instruments of voicegroups by extracting songs from the game Pokemon Firered and opening it in a programm to see the instruments.
It's not completed yet, and only for firered, but maybe it helps.

0x48ABB0: Orchestral strings (x3)
Lead 1 (Square)

0x48B078: Timpani
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (Square)
Acoustic Grand

0x48B474: String Ensemble 1
Bright Acoustic
Electric Bass(finger)
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)
Pad 3 (polysynth)
Acoustic Grand
Timpani

0x48B8B8: Bright Acoustic
String Ensemble 1
Electric bass(finger)
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Acoustic Grand
Timpani

0x48ABB0: String Ensemble 1
String Ensemble 1
Timpani
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)
Pad 1 (new age)
Acoustic Grand

0x48F974: Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
Electric Grand
Bright Acoustic
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)
Pad 5 (bowed)
Acoustic Grand
Gunshot

0x48FF74: Trumpet
Trumpet
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Lead 1 (square)
Flute
Timpani
Acoustic Grand
Gunshot

0x490574: Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)
Pad 5 (bowed)
String Ensemble 1
String Ensemble 1
String Ensemble 1
Whistle
Acoustic Grand
Gunshot
Applause

0x490B74: Trumpet
Lead 8 (bass+Lead)
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)
Trumpet
Timpani
Acoustic Grand

0x490FAC: Accordion
Accordion
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)

0x491390: Lead 8 (bass+lead)
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Synth Bass 1
Overdriven Guitar
SynthBrass 1
Acoustic Grand
Gunshot

0x491990: French Horn
Lead 8 (bass+lead)
Timpani
Tuba
Trumpet
Trumpet
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)
Accoustic Grand
Helicopter

0x491F90: String Ensemble 1
Percussive Organ
Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
Lead 1 (square)
Pad 5 (bowed)
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Acoustic Grand
Gunshot
Applause

0x492590: Percussive Organ
Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
String Ensemble 1
Whistle
Lead 1 (square)
Music Box
Lead 1 (square)
Acoustic Grand

0x492B90: Lead 1 (square)
Honky-Tonk

0x492BC0: Accordion
Bright Accoustic
Lead 1 (square)
Trumpet
Lead 4 (chiff)
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Xylophone
Acoustic Grand
Acoustic Grand
Acoustic Grand

0x4931C0: Lead 1 (square)
Synth Bass 1
Percussive Organ
Lead 1 (square)
Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
Lead 4 (chiff)
Acoustic Grand

Magnius
August 3rd, 2008, 11:58 PM
I made a little list of instruments of voicegroups by extracting songs from the game Pokemon Firered and opening it in a programm to see the instruments.
It's not completed yet, and only for firered, but maybe it helps.

0x48ABB0: Orchestral strings (x3)
Lead 1 (Square)

0x48B078: Timpani
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (Square)
Acoustic Grand

0x48B474: String Ensemble 1
Bright Acoustic
Electric Bass(finger)
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)
Pad 3 (polysynth)
Acoustic Grand
Timpani

0x48B8B8: Bright Acoustic
String Ensemble 1
Electric bass(finger)
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Acoustic Grand
Timpani

0x48ABB0: String Ensemble 1
String Ensemble 1
Timpani
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)
Pad 1 (new age)
Acoustic Grand

0x48F974: Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
Electric Grand
Bright Acoustic
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)
Pad 5 (bowed)
Acoustic Grand
Gunshot

0x48FF74: Trumpet
Trumpet
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Lead 1 (square)
Flute
Timpani
Acoustic Grand
Gunshot

0x490574: Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)
Pad 5 (bowed)
String Ensemble 1
String Ensemble 1
String Ensemble 1
Whistle
Acoustic Grand
Gunshot
Applause

0x490B74: Trumpet
Lead 8 (bass+Lead)
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)
Trumpet
Timpani
Acoustic Grand

0x490FAC: Accordion
Accordion
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)

0x491390: Lead 8 (bass+lead)
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Synth Bass 1
Overdriven Guitar
SynthBrass 1
Acoustic Grand
Gunshot

0x491990: French Horn
Lead 8 (bass+lead)
Timpani
Tuba
Trumpet
Trumpet
Lead 1 (square)
Lead 1 (square)
Accoustic Grand
Helicopter

0x491F90: String Ensemble 1
Percussive Organ
Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
Lead 1 (square)
Pad 5 (bowed)
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Acoustic Grand
Gunshot
Applause

0x492590: Percussive Organ
Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
String Ensemble 1
Whistle
Lead 1 (square)
Music Box
Lead 1 (square)
Acoustic Grand

0x492B90: Lead 1 (square)
Honky-Tonk

0x492BC0: Accordion
Bright Accoustic
Lead 1 (square)
Trumpet
Lead 4 (chiff)
Lead 2 (sawooth)
Xylophone
Acoustic Grand
Acoustic Grand
Acoustic Grand

0x4931C0: Lead 1 (square)
Synth Bass 1
Percussive Organ
Lead 1 (square)
Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
Lead 4 (chiff)
Acoustic Grand

lol it's funny I'm submitting a full document on that. Has all the voicegroups and stuff.

Master_Track
August 4th, 2008, 12:00 AM
thx for telling me, now I don't have to complete it xD

Magnius
August 4th, 2008, 12:04 AM
thx for telling me, now I don't have to complete it xD
yeah sorry. But whenever it gets approved and posted, it's gonna help out people A LOT with music insertion. Knowing the voicegroups and how to change them will give you a lot more power over how the inserted midi sounds.

AmineX
August 4th, 2008, 03:26 AM
great list master track
now u can make ruby liste for complete documentation about voices groups

NTA
August 4th, 2008, 04:25 PM
would i need a hex editor to find free space for sappy? or fsf?

Magnius
August 4th, 2008, 05:19 PM
great list master track
now u can make ruby liste for complete documentation about voices groups
Well lol I made a full document on Fire Red/Leaf Green voicegroups, but I can do one on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald if you really want me to.

cooley
August 5th, 2008, 09:41 AM
would i need a hex editor to find free space for sappy? or fsf?
You can use both...:\

And I really, just make my own voicegroups, that makes the Ruby music sound better.
I'm having hard time inserting DP music though. :(
Can't wait for the Voicegroup table of RUBY :D

NTA
August 5th, 2008, 10:39 AM
You can use both...:\

And I really, just make my own voicegroups, that makes the Ruby music sound better.
I'm having hard time inserting DP music though. :(
Can't wait for the Voicegroup table of RUBY :D

thanks so i just use the same free space that i would use for scripting?

Master_Track
August 5th, 2008, 11:06 AM
That's exactly what you have to do ;)
Free space is free space, wheter you fill it with scripts or music.

Pokepal2007
August 6th, 2008, 08:08 AM
i cant open a rom file it closes when opening it.

The Exorcist
August 16th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Thanks mate! I helped a lot! All kudos to you:D

Now I can create my own UNIQUE hack:D lol dw anywayz thx

AmineX
August 17th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Maginus:
Well lol I made a full document on Fire Red/Leaf Green voicegroups, but I can do one on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald if you really want me to.

me i no need it because i have complete list of R/S/E/FR/LG i it make my own.
post it for others , if u can't i post it later

NTA
August 23rd, 2008, 08:49 AM
could someone please me some offsets

AmineX
August 24th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Nine-Tailed Assassin (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=66656) :could someone please me some offsets
of/for what????? explein.
which offsets you need?

NTA
August 24th, 2008, 08:28 AM
of/for what????? explein.
which offsets you need?

for the base destination and the voicegroup offset

AmineX
August 24th, 2008, 10:30 AM
for the base destination and the voicegroup offset
ok
1.the base destination is a offset of free space where you go insert your song.
2. voices group for which version????

NTA
August 24th, 2008, 01:58 PM
its ofr pokemon fire red bpre (U)

AmineX
August 25th, 2008, 06:45 AM
its ofr pokemon fire red bpre (U)
xd list of fire red posted by maginus you don't see this document all fire red version voices groupes are there:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148811

NTA
August 25th, 2008, 11:58 AM
that helps alot thnx also what do you think of my shaymin ts? its in my sig

AmineX
August 26th, 2008, 02:41 AM
that helps alot thnx also what do you think of my shaymin ts? its in my sig
it's awsome i like it alot

pkmn_trainer_chris_link
August 27th, 2008, 03:45 PM
I have a problem with Sappy I got it to where it opens but when I load a Rom it Crashes I'm usin Windows Vista Home Premium btw

AmineX
August 28th, 2008, 03:04 AM
I have a problem with Sappy I got it to where it opens but when I load a Rom it Crashes I'm usin Windows Vista Home Premium btw
use sappy 2005 (http://helmetedrodent.kickassgamers.com/filebin/sappy10.exe) or sappy fix assembler (http://helmetedrodent.kickassgamers.com/filebin/sappy101_fixedassembler.zip)
if the probleme not dispear delete sappy.xml from sappy folder

pkmn_trainer_chris_link
August 29th, 2008, 01:53 PM
how do you find the base destination offset?

great now Sappy crashes when I try to assemble a song

pkmn_trainer_chris_link
August 31st, 2008, 10:30 AM
has anyone made a tutorial on voicesets and destination offsets for RSE?

NTA
August 31st, 2008, 11:10 AM
i need some help im trying to insert the pokemon diamond titlescreen midi into fire red but i cant

Binary
September 1st, 2008, 10:05 AM
i need some help im trying to insert the pokemon diamond titlescreen midi into fire red but i cant

What's the problem then? I had no problems doing that.

NTA
September 1st, 2008, 10:12 AM
i no longer have that probl

every time i try to assemble i get the error report thing

shaqattacks
September 7th, 2008, 08:52 AM
My sappy was working before and then it started to have "run time error 53 file not found errors", anyway to fix this?

THM10
September 19th, 2008, 09:03 PM
There probably is a way, but i haven't gotten any errors like that yet.
Magnius, nice tutorial, helped out alot.
Though i did get a few errors, but i resolved them simply (looking through this thread).

Hermes
September 21st, 2008, 11:07 AM
Wow, this is an interesting tutorial. This should be helpful for giving hacks a pretty good amount of originality.
Thanks for writing this, I'll certainly be reading this and memorizing it for my hack.

EmpoleMew
September 21st, 2008, 02:45 PM
I have two problems at the moment with music hacking. First of all, Sappy wont load Firered's songs. It loads Sapphire, though. Second, whenever I click "Assemble that igly thing!", it says this exact line:

Cant find file "MPlayDef.s for inclusion. Assembly halted.

Anyone know how to fix these, more importantly, the second one?

NTA
September 21st, 2008, 04:44 PM
uf using sappy 2005 of course it wont 2006 will
but u can also putthe xml file from 2006 in 2005

the MPlayDef.s file comes with mid2agb not sappy

Fraot
September 21st, 2008, 06:46 PM
how do you find the base destination offset?

great now Sappy crashes when I try to assemble a song

I've got that problem several times... actually all the time. I dunno why but it's very exhaustive to ask someone else to insert the .s files instead of me. Sappy closes up and the window where says: "Do you wanto... blah blah... the proper table?" doesn't, i mean, It remains there... weird!

Νιτραμ
September 22nd, 2008, 10:05 AM
On AmineX's advice... it is sure wrong. Do not delete the "sappy.xml" file at any chance! It is one of important files which actually display song lists for your ROM. If you delete it, you will have to manually add the list, and if you don't know offsets... well, it will be hard.

Amine, you sound a bit rude sometimes, though it is masked with lack of punctuation and improper grammar. But as I am Slovak (and see pretty similar phrases used also here), I can tell you were... pissed off. Calm down, dude.

AmineX
September 22nd, 2008, 03:59 PM
you will have to manually add the list, and if you don't know offsets... well, it will be hard.no need just know number of first song and number of last one

xml file file : i got similar probleme at last with vista and when i remove sappy.xml file the probleme dispear

according to what you say/what i understand Martin I would be I insult people with unknow Word?! NEVER

what conserne other thing advises them that I give his stuff that I use personally is which has exellent result I do not force person has to take my advice each is free
it's a pity that I do not understand exactly what some person say
and that some person do not understand what I say U what I want to say so much worse
well now i stop T'OS

HBD22
October 4th, 2008, 10:39 AM
I can't open Sappy! A message comes up that says:

Run-time error '339':

Component 'vbalCbEx6.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly

Help me plz!

Magnius
October 5th, 2008, 03:39 AM
has anyone made a tutorial on voicesets and destination offsets for RSE?
Nope, but lol you're not the first one who's asked and since the demand seems high enough, I'll probably get to working on one soon.

Also look through the topic before asking questions. Many questions that have already been answered are still being asked because people haven't taken the time to look through the topics. A fix for the the 339 error has already been discussed earlier in the topic.

Be less vague, what do you mean you can't? You can insert anything.

3dd13
November 1st, 2008, 07:35 PM
im need someone to replace the crappy gym leader battle music on firered with d/p gym leader battle music. also on the same game i need the e4 encounter & battle music to be replaced with d/p champion encounter & battle music. i dont have the knowledgd to do this. please help me, and email me the ips with the music changes only. you are welcome to insert your screename on the gamefreak logo, but if you do, insert fallenleader above your name please!
my email is: [email protected]

Magnius
November 2nd, 2008, 11:41 AM
im need someone to replace the crappy gym leader battle music on firered with d/p gym leader battle music. also on the same game i need the e4 encounter & battle music to be replaced with d/p champion encounter & battle music. i dont have the knowledgd to do this. please help me, and email me the ips with the music changes only. you are welcome to insert your screename on the gamefreak logo, but if you do, insert fallenleader above your name please!
my email is: [email protected]
Um... Let me just say, read my tutorials. This topic is for people who want to learn to do it themselves. No ones gonna do it for you. "I don't have the knowledge" is basically like saying "I'm too lazy to read through your tutorials". If I can do it, if clonex25 can do it, if Zel can do it and if tons of other people can, you can too.

3dd13
November 2nd, 2008, 07:35 PM
well, hex editing and scripting go waaay over my head. im gonna try a diffrent approach...

NTA
November 2nd, 2008, 07:36 PM
oh yeah i editied the ts music to rayquaza's battle theme in RSE finally! thnx Magnius

Magnius
November 3rd, 2008, 07:46 AM
well, hex editing and scripting go waaay over my head. im gonna try a diffrent approach...
This takes no sort of hex editing or scripting though man, all you need is to downlaod the programs and read the tutorials. The fact that you think hex editing has anything to do with this document tells me you haven't read it yet. Scripting has nothing to do with this either. So my advice, just read the document and try to do it. Once you've tried and something wrong comes up, I'll try and help you, but try it first.

Fraot
November 4th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Hi again Magnius! I think we've talked on youtube, i'm TarozJallim... whatever.
I wanted to know the requirements for this program to work. I'm asking because my computer seems to simply not assemblinght the songs. I click on "assemble than ugly thing" and the main window is terminated while the window where you 'assemble' is still "working" and obviously the song is not assembled.

Ninja Caterpie
November 4th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Hey, Magnius, which music number is the FR Gym Leader Battle music? And the Champion and Elite Four Music? I can't find Gym Leader... and I haven't really heard the Elite four or Champ music...

Jamiras843
November 14th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Argh how come when i hit assemble that ugly thing I get Runt time error 13 type mismatch? Ive tried like 10 different midis...

Magnius
November 14th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Hey, Magnius, which music number is the FR Gym Leader Battle music? And the Champion and Elite Four Music? I can't find Gym Leader... and I haven't really heard the Elite four or Champ music...
Look down my list of my threads, you'll find a list of Fire Red's song offsets and such. That should be enough to help you.

Ninja Caterpie
November 14th, 2008, 02:28 PM
-.- Those are the names off Sappy, which I can see easily. I just can't tell which "Battle" is the Gym Leader one...

Jamiras843
November 17th, 2008, 04:51 AM
Ok, I learned how to do it, it worked for a while, I learned how to loop them thanks to clonex but now when I try to assemble a .s file i get run time error 53 file can not be found... even the most basic .s file cant be converted. I tried replacing all files for Sappy and Mid2GBA and I don't think it could be Kernal32.dll problems (but what do I know) because I'm not getting the same error message. Please help!

HackingSkillz101
November 27th, 2008, 08:39 AM
That was a great tutorial. I'm a newbie and have like no experience editing music in anything whatsoever. Kudoes to you! The poroblem is that my comp. is really slow, so the songs don't play right in the game. Also, I can't find some of the midi that I need.
does anyone have a good site name they can tell me to get midis at?

dogz
November 29th, 2008, 06:06 AM
min freezes and im running xp and then a window sappy 2006 needs to close were is the helmeted rodents website

runtime error 429 active x cannot create object

AmineX
November 30th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Hey maginus my question wait toujours an answer!!

Anonamous
November 30th, 2008, 04:04 PM
is there a way to do this if you have windows 2000 because neither sappy 2005 or 2006 are compatible with windows 2000

AmineX
November 30th, 2008, 04:17 PM
I think there no way
I think

Anonamous
November 30th, 2008, 04:34 PM
theres got to be a way, if not may someone tell me how to assemble the .S file without sappy?

chibihalo
December 1st, 2008, 10:13 PM
i want to edit the pokemon cry i found the real cry for a pokemon and in this hacked game has the fake one i want to replace it how do i do that?

AmineX
December 2nd, 2008, 11:14 AM
Just use pokécry 2 chibihalo (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=42405)

Liquid Shadow
December 3rd, 2008, 06:57 PM
Every time I "assemble that ugly thing" and I set the proper voice offset, when I try to play in Sappy the program closes. What's going on? Oh and I'm using your GSC remixes that you posted somewhere as a test... So I highly doubt it's the MID files.

Magnius
December 6th, 2008, 09:29 AM
lol think my own hacking days might be over. Suddenly as if out of nowhere the assemble button has just stopped working and I can't figure out why. Just crashes. I have all the VB files and still get a crash.

Twone
December 6th, 2008, 02:15 PM
I had to download some .ocx and .dll files, one of them was vbalcbex6.ocx.
After that, when i try to replace things etc, Sappy just closes.
Can someone help me?

clonex25
December 10th, 2008, 03:53 AM
lol think my own hacking days might be over. Suddenly as if out of nowhere the assemble button has just stopped working and I can't figure out why. Just crashes. I have all the VB files and still get a crash.

Bad timing, isn't it? Just when Zel needs your help...

I encountered the same thing here, and I ended up to my last resort - reformatting the computer. I hope you can push through...

Liquid Shadow
December 10th, 2008, 09:10 PM

It happened to me when I opened one of my songs with notepad. Every time I tried assembling it crashed. I tried re-installing but it still failed. So I did a system restore. (Control Panel - System Restore - Restore your computer to an earlier time). I went back like 2 days and it Sappy started working again.

shaqattacks
December 24th, 2008, 05:48 PM
ok this is weird for me. Sappy use to work for me 2 months ago and assembled songs nicely. Now when I do it I get "run time error 53 file not found". I tried re-installing sappy like 10 times and I'm using vista.

Pokepal17
December 30th, 2008, 02:49 AM
This guide is awesome. Too bad I can't run sappy on vista :(

Magnius
January 3rd, 2009, 01:12 AM
yeah lol far as assembling goes I can't give advice on that as Sappy only crashes for me.

Vrai
January 3rd, 2009, 08:18 AM
Do you think you could give a link to the tools in .zip format, Magnius?

My computer can't download WinRAR, so I can't use .rar tools. >_<

Magnius
January 3rd, 2009, 04:27 PM
Perhaps later I will.

Good stuff guys, on my laptop only, I can now assemble.

NTA
January 6th, 2009, 05:21 PM
oh yeah i can put songs in FireRed! ^_^

now, on to looping! which sounds hard

Goldie
February 2nd, 2009, 06:52 PM
Thanks much, this is a really good guide, cleared up a lot of problems for me. I had a bit of trouble getting Sappy to work, since the author has taken it off of his site I had to find the install file myself, because the one you had supplied wasn't working for me.

Johto Legend 17
February 4th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Ok I have an odd problem. Sappy works fine. It inserts music and plays it. But it plays it with no sound. 2 Days ago I made an unusual Discovery! I played a song I inserted into Emerald for kicks then hit play. I accidentally left it on playing since it wasnt playing any sound. Heres where it gets really odd...I go to Windows Media Player and Play a Midi on it. Then suddenly I hear Sappy Playing the midi i inserted with sound but also with WMP playing another Midi at the same time! Now when I hit stop on the midi on WMP the sound on sappy goes away? My question is:

How can you bring back the sound on Sappy without playing a midi on WMP at the same time?

Ps: my computer is Windows XP.

Magnius
February 8th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Ok I have an odd problem. Sappy works fine. It inserts music and plays it. But it plays it with no sound. 2 Days ago I made an unusual Discovery! I played a song I inserted into Emerald for kicks then hit play. I accidentally left it on playing since it wasnt playing any sound. Heres where it gets really odd...I go to Windows Media Player and Play a Midi on it. Then suddenly I hear Sappy Playing the midi i inserted with sound but also with WMP playing another Midi at the same time! Now when I hit stop on the midi on WMP the sound on sappy goes away? My question is:

How can you bring back the sound on Sappy without playing a midi on WMP at the same time?

Ps: my computer is Windows XP.
Sorry don't know if I have a solution for that.

fortunato
February 8th, 2009, 11:06 AM
hi, i downloaded the rom tools and Mid2Agb doesnt work for me! there are a few apps in the folder named ld, as, mid2agb, and objcopy. i assume mid2agb is the program, but when i try to open it a command prompt window opens up for a split second and dissapears! anyone have any ideas?

RoyMaster4
February 8th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Apparently, Sappy 2005 (Since I'm using Vista) doesn't recognize the games and needs a song table or something...

Magnius
February 9th, 2009, 01:40 PM
hi, i downloaded the rom tools and Mid2Agb doesnt work for me! there are a few apps in the folder named ld, as, mid2agb, and objcopy. i assume mid2agb is the program, but when i try to open it a command prompt window opens up for a split second and dissapears! anyone have any ideas?
Drag the midi into mid2agb and you should get an .s file output. Simply clicking on the command prompt won't work.

Apparently, Sappy 2005 (Since I'm using Vista) doesn't recognize the games and needs a song table or something...
Use the song table from Sappy 2006.

Pokeplayer50
February 9th, 2009, 02:42 PM
I can't get mid2agb and the link you provided is a rar file which I cannot open

Magnius
February 9th, 2009, 02:44 PM
I can't get mid2agb and the link you provided is a rar file which I cannot open
Get IZARC, it's free. It will allow you to open RAR files.

Full Metal
February 9th, 2009, 05:46 PM
when i click on "assemble that ugly thing" i get that message with send or don't send and sappy is force closed. Any help?

shaqattacks
February 9th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Never heard any messages like that. For some reason when I remixed a song it sounded fine in sappy. Then when I played it with visual boy advance it sounded really weird. Anyone have any ideas?

RoyMaster4
February 13th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Following the tutorial,
I search for the .s file,
I imput this into the Base Destination Offset: 0xEB0B20,
Leave the Voicegroup Offset alone,
Then press 'Assemble that Ugly Thing', right?

Well, I get Runtime Error '13' Type Mismatch. Then Sappy stops working and has to get shut down.

chazethechat
February 27th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Help I have a Syntax Error. 1002. Any help?

Dark Sakurati
March 5th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Nice tutorial Magnius. But when I go to click on assemble after selecting my song and putting in a offset, I get a error message. It says something wierd like a programer would use and it says byte and the song name and stuff XD. Have any idea on what's going on? Or did I do something wrong? It's really anyoying and I stayed up all last night trying to figure out the problem but no luck. Any help would be great. Thanks.

~gamehacker64

Mikester3050
March 25th, 2009, 12:21 PM
i hav just used ndssndext to extract all the MIDI files from pokemon diamond. anybody know the number of the battle theme all i know is that it is a four digit name with 0 as the first digit. anyone know?

AmineX
April 8th, 2009, 03:38 AM
battle theme number is: 0072

madarawolf
April 8th, 2009, 07:43 AM
I can't get sappy to even work. every time I try to open it, it says that vbalcbex6.ocx or one of i's dependances is missing. How can I fix that?

Masterge77
April 12th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Every time I try to upload an .s file, like ones made from DPPt midis, and then when I try to play it, sappy crashes on me, is there any way to make it not crash?

AmineX
April 12th, 2009, 03:32 PM
madarawolf: I can't get sappy to even work. every time I try to open it, it says that vbalcbex6.ocx or one of i's dependances is missing. How can I fix that? April 8th, 2009 06:38 AM
Which OS are you using?
If you're using vista use this fixed sappy 2005 pack for vista LINK (http://pokemon-legendary.com/downloads/Sappy2005.zip)
Masterge77: Every time I try to upload an .s file, like ones made from DPPt midis, and then when I try to play it, sappy crashes on me, is there any way to make it not crash?
No there are no way.
Except if there a restore point dated before sappy crashing then restore your computer if you have one.

Kronos
April 13th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Awesome tutorial! However, i can't loop music... this is the song im trying to loop, but im not sure why it's not working... ( i have tried the other tutorial on this)
@**************** Track 1 (Midi-Chn.4) ****************@

wifibattle_1:
.byte KEYSH , wifibattle_key+0
@ 000 ----------------------------------------
.byte TEMPO , 152*wifibattle_tbs/2
.byte VOICE , 14
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte VOL , 120*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte MOD , 0
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte MOD , 0
.byte PAN , c_v-20
.byte VOL , 75*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W96
@ 001 ----------------------------------------
.byte W96
@ 002 ----------------------------------------
.byte W96
@ 003 ----------------------------------------
.byte N44 , Gn2 , v112
.byte W72
.byte VOL , 90*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W24
@ 004 ----------------------------------------
.byte W18
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 70*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte PAN , c_v-40
.byte W24
.byte c_v+15
.byte BEND , c_v+0
.byte N05 , Dn3
.byte W12
.byte Dn3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte N23 , Cs3 , v127
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v032
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N32 , Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte TIE , Gs3 , v127
.byte W06
@ 005 ----------------------------------------
wifi_loop:
.byte W24
.byte N11 , Dn3 , v060
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v092
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N05 , En3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte En3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 68*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte N05 , En3 , v032
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 63*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N23 , En3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 56*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
@ 006 ----------------------------------------
.byte W11
.byte EOT , Gs3
.byte W01
.byte N17 , En3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Fs3 , v120
.byte W18
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N02 , En3 , v112
.byte N17 , Gs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte N02 , En3 , v100
.byte W12
.byte N11 , Bn3 , v120
.byte W12
.byte N05 , An3
.byte W06
.byte An3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte Fs3
.byte W06
.byte TIE , Cs3
.byte W06
@ 007 ----------------------------------------
.byte W36
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N02 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N05 , En3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte En3 , v072
.byte W12
.byte En3 , v032
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N05 , En3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte W06
@ 008 ----------------------------------------
.byte N05 , En3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 65*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N32 , En3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 60*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 52*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W11
.byte EOT , Cs3
.byte W01
.byte VOL , 46*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte N05 , Cs3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Bn2 , v120
.byte W06
.byte Bn2 , v060
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte N23 , Cs3 , v127
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v032
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N32 , Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte TIE , Gs3 , v127
.byte W06
@ 009 ----------------------------------------
.byte W24
.byte N11 , Dn3 , v060
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v092
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N05 , En3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte En3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 69*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte N05 , En3 , v032
.byte W06
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N23 , En3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 58*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
@ 010 ----------------------------------------
.byte W06
.byte 49*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W05
.byte EOT , Gs3
.byte W01
.byte N17 , En3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Fs3 , v120
.byte W18
.byte N02 , En3 , v112
.byte N17 , Gs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte N02 , En3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N11 , Bn3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte An3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v032
.byte N05 , An3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N32 , Dn3 , v100
.byte N05 , Fs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte TIE , Cs4
.byte W06
@ 011 ----------------------------------------
.byte W24
.byte N11 , Dn3 , v060
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v092
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v060
.byte W36
.byte W06
.byte N05 , En3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 66*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
@ 012 ----------------------------------------
.byte N05 , En3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 62*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N32 , En3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 57*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 51*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W11
.byte EOT , Cs4
.byte W01
.byte VOL , 43*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N28 , Dn3
.byte W18
.byte W18
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
@ 013 ----------------------------------------
.byte W48
.byte N28 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W36
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
@ 014 ----------------------------------------
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte Dn3 , v060
.byte W24
.byte Dn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v032
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N32 , An2 , v112
.byte W48
@ 015 ----------------------------------------
.byte W84
.byte N20
.byte W12
@ 016 ----------------------------------------
.byte W30
.byte N17 , An3
.byte W18
.byte Bn3
.byte W18
.byte N28 , Cn4
.byte W30
@ 017 ----------------------------------------
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v060
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Cn4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte N17
.byte W18
.byte Dn4
.byte W12
.byte N28 , Cn3
.byte W06
.byte N11 , Cn4
.byte W12
.byte Bn3
.byte W12
.byte Gn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte W03
.byte N40 , Cn3
.byte W03
.byte N11 , En3
.byte W06
@ 018 ----------------------------------------
.byte W06
.byte N40 , Gn3
.byte W30
.byte N02 , Cn3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Fn3
.byte W18
.byte Gn3
.byte W12
@ 019 ----------------------------------------
.byte W06
.byte N11 , An3
.byte W12
.byte N17 , Gn3
.byte W18
.byte An3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Bn3
.byte W12
.byte N32 , Cn4
.byte W30
@ 020 ----------------------------------------
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Fn3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Dn4
.byte W18
.byte Gn3
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N32 , Bn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte N11 , Dn4 , v112
.byte W12
.byte N28 , Ds4
.byte W17
.byte N02 , Bn2 , v120
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte Bn3 , v112
.byte W01
@ 021 ----------------------------------------
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N05 , Ds4 , v060
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Bn3 , v072
.byte N02 , Ds4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Bn3 , v032
.byte N02 , Ds4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Bn2
.byte N14 , Ds4
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Bn2 , v072
.byte W06
.byte Bn2 , v032
.byte W06
.byte Bn3 , v112
.byte N14 , Fn4
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Bn3 , v072
.byte W12
.byte N08 , Fs4 , v112
.byte W12
.byte N52 , Gn4
.byte W30
@ 022 ----------------------------------------
.byte W18
.byte VOL , 67*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 62*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 54*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Gs3
.byte W06
.byte W12
.byte 70*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte N17 , Gs3 , v060
.byte W30
@ 023 ----------------------------------------
wifibattle_1_023:
.byte W36
.byte N20 , Gs3 , v112
.byte W24
.byte N05
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v032
.byte W12
.byte N44 , Gs3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte PEND
@ 024 ----------------------------------------
.byte W36
.byte N11 , Gs3 , v060
.byte W60
@ 025 ----------------------------------------
.byte PATT
.word wifibattle_1_023
@ 026 ----------------------------------------
.byte W36
.byte N08 , Gs3 , v060
.byte W12
.byte N17 , Gs3 , v112
.byte W18
.byte Gs3 , v060
.byte W30
@ 027 ----------------------------------------
.byte W48
.byte Gs3 , v112
.byte W18
.byte Gs3 , v060
.byte W30
@ 028 ----------------------------------------
.byte W96
@ 029 ----------------------------------------
.byte W24
.byte BEND , c_v+1
.byte W24
.byte PAN , c_v-11
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W06
@ 030 ----------------------------------------
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte As3
.byte W06
.byte Fn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , As3
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte As3
.byte W06
.byte Fn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Ds4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-25
.byte N05 , Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Ds4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gn3
.byte W06
@ 031 ----------------------------------------
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Ds4
.byte W06
.byte Fn4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Fn4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Fn4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Dn4
.byte W06
.byte An3
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
@ 032 ----------------------------------------
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs4
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W06
.byte Bn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-25
.byte N05 , En4
.byte W06
.byte Gs4
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W06
.byte Cs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Fs4
.byte W06
.byte An4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Cs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Fs4
.byte W06
.byte An4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
@ 033 ----------------------------------------
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Bn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+11
.byte N05 , Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Gs4
.byte W06
.byte An4
.byte W06
.byte Bn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , An4
.byte W06
.byte Gs4
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W05
.byte GOTO
.word wifi_loop
.byte W06
.byte FINE

@**************** Track 2 (Midi-Chn.6) ****************@

wifibattle_2:
.byte VOICE , 24
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte MOD , 0
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte VOL , 110*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Cs4 , v112
.byte W11
.byte Cs4 , v072
.byte W13
.byte N56 , Dn4 , v112
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Cs4
.byte W12
.byte Cs4 , v072
.byte W12
.byte N56 , Fs4 , v112
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Gs4
.byte W12
.byte Gs4 , v072
.byte W12
.byte N56 , An4 , v112
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Bn4
.byte W12
.byte Bn4 , v072
.byte W06
.byte Cs5 , v112
.byte W12
.byte Cs5 , v072
.byte W06
.byte En5 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05
.byte W12
.byte N05
.byte W12
.byte N05
.byte W06
.byte N05
.byte W12
.byte En5 , v072
.byte W11
.byte En5 , v040
.byte W13
.byte VOL , 115*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W24
.byte N23 , Cs3 , v127
.byte W24
.byte TIE , Gs3
.byte W24
wifi_loop:
.byte W48
.byte VOL , 113*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 108*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 101*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W17
.byte EOT
.byte W07
.byte N17 , Fs3 , v120
.byte W18
.byte Gs3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Bn3
.byte W12
.byte N05 , An3
.byte W06
.byte An3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte Fs3
.byte W06
.byte TIE , Cs3
.byte W24
.byte W72
.byte W12
.byte 110*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 105*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 97*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W11
.byte EOT
.byte W01
.byte VOL , 91*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte N05 , Cs3 , v060
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Bn2 , v120
.byte W06
.byte Bn2 , v060
.byte W06
.byte N23 , Cs3 , v127
.byte W24
.byte TIE , Gs3
.byte W24
.byte W48
.byte VOL , 114*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte 103*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 94*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W05
.byte EOT
.byte W07
.byte N17 , Fs3 , v120
.byte W18
.byte Gs3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Bn3
.byte W12
.byte N05 , An3
.byte W06
.byte An3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte Fs3
.byte W06
.byte TIE , Cs4
.byte W24
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte 111*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 107*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 102*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 96*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W11
.byte EOT
.byte W01
.byte VOL , 88*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W24
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte VOL , 95*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte N32 , Fs3 , v112
.byte W36
.byte N28 , En3
.byte W12
.byte W18
.byte N17 , Fs3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Gs3
.byte W12
.byte N32 , En3
.byte W36
.byte N44 , Cs3
.byte W12
.byte W36
.byte N05 , Bn2
.byte W06
.byte Cs3
.byte W06
.byte Dn3
.byte W06
.byte An2
.byte W06
.byte Dn3
.byte W06
.byte Fs3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , An3
.byte W06
.byte Dn3
.byte W06
.byte Fs3
.byte W06
.byte An3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Bn3
.byte W06
.byte Dn3
.byte W06
.byte En3
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-25
.byte N05 , Bn3
.byte W06
.byte En3
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Bn3
.byte W06
.byte Cs4
.byte W06
.byte Bn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , An3 , v108
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v104
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , En3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Cs3 , v096
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , An2 , v092
.byte W06
.byte En2 , v088
.byte W06
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte N14 , An3 , v116
.byte W18
.byte Bn3
.byte W18
.byte N28 , Cn4
.byte W30
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v048
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Cn4 , v116
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte N17
.byte W18
.byte Dn4
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Cn4
.byte W12
.byte Bn3
.byte W12
.byte Gn3
.byte W12
.byte En3
.byte W12
.byte N40 , Gn3
.byte W12
.byte W30
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v068
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Gn3 , v116
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Fn3
.byte W18
.byte Gn3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , An3
.byte W12
.byte N17 , Gn3
.byte W18
.byte An3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Bn3
.byte W12
.byte N32 , Cn4
.byte W36
.byte N05 , Fn3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Dn4
.byte W18
.byte Gn3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Dn4
.byte W12
.byte N28 , Ds4
.byte W30
.byte N05 , Ds4 , v068
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Ds4 , v116
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte N14
.byte W18
.byte Fn4
.byte W18
.byte N08 , Fs4
.byte W12
.byte N88 , Gn4
.byte W48
.byte VOL , 116*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte 95*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 115*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N40 , Ds3 , v092
.byte W48
.byte N32 , Gn3
.byte W36
.byte N56 , Cn3
.byte W60
.byte N11 , Cn3 , v060
.byte W12
.byte Dn3 , v092
.byte W12
.byte Ds3
.byte W12
.byte Cn3
.byte W12
.byte N40 , Dn3
.byte W42
.byte Fn3
.byte W06
.byte W36
.byte N11 , Ds3
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+30
.byte N05 , Cn3 , v116
.byte W06
.byte Gn2
.byte W06
.byte Cn3
.byte W06
.byte Dn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Ds3
.byte W06
.byte Gn2
.byte W06
.byte Cn3
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Gn3
.byte W06
.byte Cn3
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W06
.byte Gn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-30
.byte N05 , Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Ds4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W54
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W36
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Dn4
.byte W06
.byte As3
.byte W06
.byte Fn3
.byte W06
.byte As3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-25
.byte N05 , Dn4
.byte W06
.byte As3
.byte W06
.byte Fn3
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Ds4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gn3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Ds4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gn3
.byte W06
.byte Ds4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , Fn4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Fn4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Fn4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-25
.byte N05 , An3
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Gs4
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W06
.byte Bn3
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Gs4
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W06
.byte Cs4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , An4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Cs4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+11
.byte N05 , An4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Bn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-25
.byte N05 , Gs4
.byte W06
.byte An4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte N05 , Bn4
.byte W06
.byte An4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , Gs4
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W06
.byte GOTO
.word wifi_loop
.byte W06
.byte FINE

@**************** Track 3 (Midi-Chn.8) ****************@

wifibattle_3:
.byte VOICE , 29
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte MOD , 0
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte MOD , 0
.byte W12
.byte VOL , 100*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte N05 , An2 , v080
.byte W24
.byte N56 , Bn2
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte N05 , An2
.byte W24
.byte N56 , Cs3
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Bn2
.byte W24
.byte N56 , Fs3
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte N05 , En3
.byte W18
.byte Fs3
.byte W18
.byte An3
.byte W06
.byte N05
.byte W12
.byte N05
.byte W12
.byte N05
.byte W06
.byte N05
.byte W12
.byte An3 , v040
.byte W12
.byte An3 , v012
.byte W36
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte W48
wifi_loop:
.byte N44 , Fs2 , v092
.byte W48
.byte N32 , Ds2
.byte W36
.byte N23 , Bn2
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte N11 , An2
.byte W12
.byte Gs2
.byte W12
.byte Fs2
.byte W12
.byte N44 , Gs2
.byte W48
.byte Fs2
.byte W48
.byte N56 , Ds2
.byte W48
.byte W12
.byte N11 , Ds2 , v072
.byte W12
.byte Ds2 , v052
.byte W12
.byte Ds2 , v032
.byte W60
.byte N44 , Fs2 , v092
.byte W48
.byte N23 , Ds2
.byte W24
.byte N11 , Ds2 , v036
.byte W12
.byte N23 , Ds2 , v092
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte En2
.byte W24
.byte N11 , Gs2
.byte W12
.byte N23 , Fs2
.byte W24
.byte TIE , An2
.byte W24
.byte W80
.byte W03
.byte EOT
.byte W01
.byte N32 , Bn2
.byte W12
.byte W24
.byte N11 , Bn2 , v068
.byte W12
.byte Bn2 , v036
.byte W60
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte N17 , Fs2 , v080
.byte W18
.byte Gs2
.byte W18
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N32 , An2 , v092
.byte W36
.byte N05 , An2 , v060
.byte W06
.byte An2 , v032
.byte W06
.byte N17 , An2 , v092
.byte W18
.byte Bn2
.byte W18
.byte N11 , An2
.byte W12
.byte N28 , Gn2
.byte W30
.byte N05 , Gn2 , v052
.byte W06
.byte N17 , En2 , v092
.byte W12
.byte W06
.byte N05 , En2 , v052
.byte W90
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W84
.byte BEND , c_v+1
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+50
.byte W12
.byte VOL , 80*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte N05 , Cn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Dn3
.byte W06
.byte Cn3 , v100
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v100
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v100
.byte N23 , Cn4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v100
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Cn4 , v072
.byte W12
.byte N05 , As3 , v112
.byte N06 , Cn4 , v060
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N17 , As3
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v100
.byte W12
.byte Fn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v080
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v048
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v072
.byte N68 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v036
.byte W54
.byte W12
.byte Gn3 , v080
.byte W06
.byte Gn3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Gn3 , v040
.byte W06
.byte Gn3 , v024
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v112
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v032
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v112
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v012
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v100
.byte N23 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v100
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Gn3 , v072
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v112
.byte N11 , Gn3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Dn3
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W12
.byte Ds3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v076
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v048
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v068
.byte N11 , Fn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v036
.byte W06
.byte N11 , Dn3 , v112
.byte N11 , Fn3 , v100
.byte W12
.byte N05 , As2 , v112
.byte N11 , Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte N05 , As2 , v072
.byte W06
.byte Fn2 , v112
.byte N05 , As2 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Fn2 , v072
.byte N05 , As2 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Fn2 , v100
.byte N23 , Gn2 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Fn2 , v060
.byte W06
.byte W12
.byte Gn2 , v076
.byte W06
.byte Gn2 , v048
.byte W06
.byte Gn2 , v068
.byte N05 , Cn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Gn2 , v036
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Cn3 , v100
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v100
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v100
.byte N23 , Cn4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v100
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Cn4 , v076
.byte W12
.byte N05 , As3 , v112
.byte N06 , Cn4 , v068
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N17 , As3
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v100
.byte W12
.byte Fn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v076
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v048
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v068
.byte N23 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v036
.byte W18
.byte Fn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v076
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v112
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v076
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v068
.byte W06
.byte N23 , Dn3 , v112
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v068
.byte W06
.byte W12
.byte N11 , Ds3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte Ds3 , v100
.byte N11 , Fn3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte Fn3 , v100
.byte N11 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte N23 , Cn3
.byte N11 , Gn3 , v100
.byte W24
.byte N05 , Cn3 , v076
.byte W06
.byte Cn3 , v048
.byte W06
.byte Cn3 , v068
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Cn3 , v036
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N11 , Dn3
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte As2 , v112
.byte N11 , Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte N05 , As2 , v076
.byte W06
.byte Gn2 , v112
.byte N05 , As2 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Gn2 , v076
.byte N05 , As2 , v068
.byte W06
.byte Gn2 , v100
.byte TIE , Cn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Gn2 , v068
.byte W54
.byte W12
.byte VOL , 103*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 69*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 66*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 64*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte 59*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte 50*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 48*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 44*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W11
.byte EOT , Cn3
.byte W01
.byte VOL , 40*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 36*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte W36
.byte W48
.byte 100*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte GOTO
.word wifi_loop

@**************** Track 4 (Midi-Chn.9) ****************@

wifibattle_4:
.byte VOICE , 60
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte MOD , 0
.byte PAN , c_v+50
.byte N23 , Fs3 , v112
.byte N23 , Fs4
.byte W24
.byte W03
.byte Fs4 , v060
.byte W60
.byte W03
.byte PAN , c_v-50
.byte W06
.byte N23 , Fs3 , v112
.byte N23 , Fs4
.byte W24
.byte W03
.byte Fs4 , v060
.byte W68
.byte W01
.byte PAN , c_v+50
.byte N23 , En3 , v112
.byte N23 , En4
.byte W24
.byte W03
.byte En4 , v060
.byte W56
.byte W01
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte W12
.byte c_v+0
.byte W96
.byte W36
.byte c_v+0
.byte W12
.byte c_v+0
.byte N23 , Fs4 , v116
.byte W30
.byte N17 , Fs4 , v032
.byte W18
wifi_loop:
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W48
.byte N23 , Fs4 , v116
.byte W30
.byte N17 , Fs4 , v032
.byte W18
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W42
.byte PAN , c_v-50
.byte W06
.byte N11 , Cn5 , v116
.byte W12
.byte Cn5 , v088
.byte W12
.byte Cn5 , v056
.byte W12
.byte Cn5 , v032
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+50
.byte N11 , As4 , v116
.byte W12
.byte As4 , v088
.byte W12
.byte As4 , v056
.byte W12
.byte As4 , v032
.byte W60
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W48
.byte Cn5 , v116
.byte W12
.byte Cn5 , v088
.byte W12
.byte Cn5 , v056
.byte W12
.byte Cn5 , v032
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v-48
.byte N11 , As4 , v116
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-50
.byte W06
.byte N11 , As4 , v088
.byte W12
.byte As4 , v056
.byte W12
.byte As4 , v032
.byte W12
.byte W48
.byte W48
.byte W48
.byte W48
.byte W48
.byte W06
.byte GOTO
.word wifi_loop
.byte FINE

Any help would be appreciated =]

Thanks,
Kronos

Larsie13
April 14th, 2009, 02:05 AM
Awesome tutorial! However, i can't loop music... this is the song im trying to loop, but im not sure why it's not working... ( i have tried the other tutorial on this)
@**************** Track 1 (Midi-Chn.4) ****************@

wifibattle_1:
.byte TEMPO , 152*wifibattle_tbs/2
.byte VOICE , 14
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte MOD , 0
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte MOD , 0
.byte PAN , c_v-20
.byte VOL , 75*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte N44 , Gn2 , v112
.byte W72
.byte VOL , 90*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W24
.byte W18
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-40
.byte W24
.byte c_v+15
.byte BEND , c_v+0
.byte N05 , Dn3
.byte W12
.byte Dn3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte N23 , Cs3 , v127
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v032
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N32 , Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte TIE , Gs3 , v127
.byte W06
wifi_loop:
.byte W24
.byte N11 , Dn3 , v060
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v092
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N05 , En3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte En3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte W06
.byte N05 , En3 , v032
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 63*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N23 , En3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 56*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte W11
.byte EOT , Gs3
.byte W01
.byte N17 , En3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Fs3 , v120
.byte W18
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N02 , En3 , v112
.byte N17 , Gs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte N02 , En3 , v100
.byte W12
.byte N11 , Bn3 , v120
.byte W12
.byte N05 , An3
.byte W06
.byte An3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte Fs3
.byte W06
.byte TIE , Cs3
.byte W06
.byte W36
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N02 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N05 , En3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte En3 , v072
.byte W12
.byte En3 , v032
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N05 , En3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte W06
.byte N05 , En3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N32 , En3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 60*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 52*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W11
.byte EOT , Cs3
.byte W01
.byte N05 , Cs3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Bn2 , v120
.byte W06
.byte Bn2 , v060
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte N23 , Cs3 , v127
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v032
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N32 , Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte TIE , Gs3 , v127
.byte W06
.byte W24
.byte N11 , Dn3 , v060
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v092
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N05 , En3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte En3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 69*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte N05 , En3 , v032
.byte W06
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N23 , En3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 58*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte W06
.byte 49*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W05
.byte EOT , Gs3
.byte W01
.byte N17 , En3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Fs3 , v120
.byte W18
.byte N02 , En3 , v112
.byte N17 , Gs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte N02 , En3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N11 , Bn3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte An3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v032
.byte N05 , An3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N32 , Dn3 , v100
.byte N05 , Fs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte TIE , Cs4
.byte W06
.byte W24
.byte N11 , Dn3 , v060
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v092
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v060
.byte W36
.byte W06
.byte N05 , En3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 66*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte N05 , En3 , v072
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 62*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N32 , En3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte VOL , 57*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 51*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W11
.byte EOT , Cs4
.byte W01
.byte VOL , 43*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N28 , Dn3
.byte W18
.byte W18
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte W48
.byte N28 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W36
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte Dn3 , v060
.byte W24
.byte Dn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v032
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N32 , An2 , v112
.byte W48
.byte W84
.byte N20
.byte W12
.byte W30
.byte N17 , An3
.byte W18
.byte Bn3
.byte W18
.byte N28 , Cn4
.byte W30
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v060
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Cn4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte N17
.byte W18
.byte Dn4
.byte W12
.byte N28 , Cn3
.byte W06
.byte N11 , Cn4
.byte W12
.byte Bn3
.byte W12
.byte Gn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte W03
.byte N40 , Cn3
.byte W03
.byte N11 , En3
.byte W06
.byte W06
.byte N40 , Gn3
.byte W30
.byte N02 , Cn3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Fn3
.byte W18
.byte Gn3
.byte W12
.byte W06
.byte N11 , An3
.byte W12
.byte N17 , Gn3
.byte W18
.byte An3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Bn3
.byte W12
.byte N32 , Cn4
.byte W30
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Fn3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Dn4
.byte W18
.byte Gn3
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v-15
.byte N32 , Bn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte N11 , Dn4 , v112
.byte W12
.byte N28 , Ds4
.byte W17
.byte N02 , Bn2 , v120
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte Bn3 , v112
.byte W01
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N05 , Ds4 , v060
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Bn3 , v072
.byte N02 , Ds4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Bn3 , v032
.byte N02 , Ds4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Bn2
.byte N14 , Ds4
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Bn2 , v072
.byte W06
.byte Bn2 , v032
.byte W06
.byte Bn3 , v112
.byte N14 , Fn4
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Bn3 , v072
.byte W12
.byte N08 , Fs4 , v112
.byte W12
.byte N52 , Gn4
.byte W30
.byte W18
.byte VOL , 67*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Gs3
.byte W06
.byte W12
.byte 70*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte N17 , Gs3 , v060
.byte W30
wifibattle_1_023:
.byte W36
.byte N20 , Gs3 , v112
.byte W24
.byte N05
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v032
.byte W12
.byte N44 , Gs3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte PEND
.byte W36
.byte N11 , Gs3 , v060
.byte W60
.byte PATT
.word wifibattle_1_023
.byte W36
.byte N08 , Gs3 , v060
.byte W12
.byte N17 , Gs3 , v112
.byte W18
.byte Gs3 , v060
.byte W30
.byte W48
.byte Gs3 , v112
.byte W18
.byte Gs3 , v060
.byte W30
.byte W96
.byte W24
.byte BEND , c_v+1
.byte W24
.byte PAN , c_v-11
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte As3
.byte W06
.byte Fn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , As3
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte As3
.byte W06
.byte Fn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Ds4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-25
.byte N05 , Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Ds4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Ds4
.byte W06
.byte Fn4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Fn4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Fn4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Dn4
.byte W06
.byte An3
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs4
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W06
.byte Bn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-25
.byte N05 , En4
.byte W06
.byte Gs4
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W06
.byte Cs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Fs4
.byte W06
.byte An4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Cs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Fs4
.byte W06
.byte An4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Bn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+11
.byte N05 , Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Gs4
.byte W06
.byte An4
.byte W06
.byte Bn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , An4
.byte W06
.byte Gs4
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W05
.byte GOTO
.word wifi_loop
.byte W06
.byte FINE

@**************** Track 2 (Midi-Chn.6) ****************@

wifibattle_2:
.byte VOICE , 24
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte MOD , 0
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Cs4 , v112
.byte W11
.byte Cs4 , v072
.byte W13
.byte N56 , Dn4 , v112
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Cs4
.byte W12
.byte Cs4 , v072
.byte W12
.byte N56 , Fs4 , v112
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Gs4
.byte W12
.byte Gs4 , v072
.byte W12
.byte N56 , An4 , v112
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Bn4
.byte W12
.byte Bn4 , v072
.byte W06
.byte Cs5 , v112
.byte W12
.byte Cs5 , v072
.byte W06
.byte En5 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05
.byte W12
.byte N05
.byte W12
.byte N05
.byte W06
.byte N05
.byte W12
.byte En5 , v072
.byte W11
.byte En5 , v040
.byte W13
.byte W24
.byte N23 , Cs3 , v127
.byte W24
.byte TIE , Gs3
.byte W24
wifi_loop:
.byte W48
.byte W12
.byte 108*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 101*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W17
.byte EOT
.byte W07
.byte N17 , Fs3 , v120
.byte W18
.byte Gs3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Bn3
.byte W12
.byte N05 , An3
.byte W06
.byte An3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte Fs3
.byte W06
.byte TIE , Cs3
.byte W24
.byte W72
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte 105*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 97*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W11
.byte EOT
.byte W01
.byte VOL , 91*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte N05 , Cs3 , v060
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Bn2 , v120
.byte W06
.byte Bn2 , v060
.byte W06
.byte N23 , Cs3 , v127
.byte W24
.byte TIE , Gs3
.byte W24
.byte W48
.byte VOL , 114*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte 94*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W05
.byte EOT
.byte W07
.byte N17 , Fs3 , v120
.byte W18
.byte Gs3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Bn3
.byte W12
.byte N05 , An3
.byte W06
.byte An3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v120
.byte W06
.byte Fs3
.byte W06
.byte TIE , Cs4
.byte W24
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte 107*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 102*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 96*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W11
.byte EOT
.byte W01
.byte VOL , 88*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W24
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte VOL , 95*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte N32 , Fs3 , v112
.byte W36
.byte N28 , En3
.byte W12
.byte W18
.byte N17 , Fs3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Gs3
.byte W12
.byte N32 , En3
.byte W36
.byte N44 , Cs3
.byte W12
.byte W36
.byte N05 , Bn2
.byte W06
.byte Cs3
.byte W06
.byte Dn3
.byte W06
.byte An2
.byte W06
.byte Dn3
.byte W06
.byte Fs3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , An3
.byte W06
.byte Dn3
.byte W06
.byte Fs3
.byte W06
.byte An3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Bn3
.byte W06
.byte Dn3
.byte W06
.byte En3
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-25
.byte N05 , Bn3
.byte W06
.byte En3
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Bn3
.byte W06
.byte Cs4
.byte W06
.byte Bn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , An3 , v108
.byte W06
.byte Gs3 , v104
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , En3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Cs3 , v096
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , An2 , v092
.byte W06
.byte En2 , v088
.byte W06
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte N14 , An3 , v116
.byte W18
.byte Bn3
.byte W18
.byte N28 , Cn4
.byte W30
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v048
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Cn4 , v116
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte N17
.byte W18
.byte Dn4
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Cn4
.byte W12
.byte Bn3
.byte W12
.byte Gn3
.byte W12
.byte En3
.byte W12
.byte N40 , Gn3
.byte W12
.byte W30
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v068
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Gn3 , v116
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Fn3
.byte W18
.byte Gn3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , An3
.byte W12
.byte N17 , Gn3
.byte W18
.byte An3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Bn3
.byte W12
.byte N32 , Cn4
.byte W36
.byte N05 , Fn3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Dn4
.byte W18
.byte Gn3
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Dn4
.byte W12
.byte N28 , Ds4
.byte W30
.byte N05 , Ds4 , v068
.byte W06
.byte N02 , Ds4 , v116
.byte W06
.byte N02
.byte W06
.byte N14
.byte W18
.byte Fn4
.byte W18
.byte N08 , Fs4
.byte W12
.byte N88 , Gn4
.byte W48
.byte VOL , 116*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte 95*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 115*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte PAN , c_v+15
.byte N40 , Ds3 , v092
.byte W48
.byte N32 , Gn3
.byte W36
.byte N56 , Cn3
.byte W60
.byte N11 , Cn3 , v060
.byte W12
.byte Dn3 , v092
.byte W12
.byte Ds3
.byte W12
.byte Cn3
.byte W12
.byte N40 , Dn3
.byte W42
.byte Fn3
.byte W06
.byte W36
.byte N11 , Ds3
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+30
.byte N05 , Cn3 , v116
.byte W06
.byte Gn2
.byte W06
.byte Cn3
.byte W06
.byte Dn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Ds3
.byte W06
.byte Gn2
.byte W06
.byte Cn3
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Gn3
.byte W06
.byte Cn3
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W06
.byte Gn3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-30
.byte N05 , Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Ds4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W54
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W36
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Dn4
.byte W06
.byte As3
.byte W06
.byte Fn3
.byte W06
.byte As3
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-25
.byte N05 , Dn4
.byte W06
.byte As3
.byte W06
.byte Fn3
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Ds4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gn3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Ds4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gn3
.byte W06
.byte Ds4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , Fn4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Fn4
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte Gs3
.byte W06
.byte Cn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Fn4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-25
.byte N05 , An3
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Gs4
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W06
.byte Bn3
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+10
.byte N05 , Gs4
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W06
.byte Cs4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , An4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Cs4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+11
.byte N05 , An4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-10
.byte N05 , Bn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte Dn4
.byte W06
.byte Fs4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-25
.byte N05 , Gs4
.byte W06
.byte An4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte N05 , Bn4
.byte W06
.byte An4
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N05 , Gs4
.byte W06
.byte En4
.byte W06
.byte GOTO
.word wifi_loop
.byte W06
.byte FINE

@**************** Track 3 (Midi-Chn.8) ****************@

wifibattle_3:
.byte VOICE , 29
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte MOD , 0
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte MOD , 0
.byte W12
.byte VOL , 100*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte N05 , An2 , v080
.byte W24
.byte N56 , Bn2
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte N05 , An2
.byte W24
.byte N56 , Cs3
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Bn2
.byte W24
.byte N56 , Fs3
.byte W60
.byte W12
.byte N05 , En3
.byte W18
.byte Fs3
.byte W18
.byte An3
.byte W06
.byte N05
.byte W12
.byte N05
.byte W12
.byte N05
.byte W06
.byte N05
.byte W12
.byte An3 , v040
.byte W12
.byte An3 , v012
.byte W36
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte W48
wifi_loop:
.byte N44 , Fs2 , v092
.byte W48
.byte N32 , Ds2
.byte W36
.byte N23 , Bn2
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte N11 , An2
.byte W12
.byte Gs2
.byte W12
.byte Fs2
.byte W12
.byte N44 , Gs2
.byte W48
.byte Fs2
.byte W48
.byte N56 , Ds2
.byte W48
.byte W12
.byte N11 , Ds2 , v072
.byte W12
.byte Ds2 , v052
.byte W12
.byte Ds2 , v032
.byte W60
.byte N44 , Fs2 , v092
.byte W48
.byte N23 , Ds2
.byte W24
.byte N11 , Ds2 , v036
.byte W12
.byte N23 , Ds2 , v092
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte En2
.byte W24
.byte N11 , Gs2
.byte W12
.byte N23 , Fs2
.byte W24
.byte TIE , An2
.byte W24
.byte W80
.byte W03
.byte EOT
.byte W01
.byte N32 , Bn2
.byte W12
.byte W24
.byte N11 , Bn2 , v068
.byte W12
.byte Bn2 , v036
.byte W60
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte N17 , Fs2 , v080
.byte W18
.byte Gs2
.byte W18
.byte PAN , c_v+25
.byte N32 , An2 , v092
.byte W36
.byte N05 , An2 , v060
.byte W06
.byte An2 , v032
.byte W06
.byte N17 , An2 , v092
.byte W18
.byte Bn2
.byte W18
.byte N11 , An2
.byte W12
.byte N28 , Gn2
.byte W30
.byte N05 , Gn2 , v052
.byte W06
.byte N17 , En2 , v092
.byte W12
.byte W06
.byte N05 , En2 , v052
.byte W90
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W84
.byte BEND , c_v+1
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+50
.byte W12
.byte VOL , 80*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte N05 , Cn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Dn3
.byte W06
.byte Cn3 , v100
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v100
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v100
.byte N23 , Cn4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v100
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Cn4 , v072
.byte W12
.byte N05 , As3 , v112
.byte N06 , Cn4 , v060
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N17 , As3
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v100
.byte W12
.byte Fn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v080
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v048
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v072
.byte N68 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v036
.byte W54
.byte W12
.byte Gn3 , v080
.byte W06
.byte Gn3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Gn3 , v040
.byte W06
.byte Gn3 , v024
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v112
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v032
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v112
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v012
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v100
.byte N23 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v100
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Gn3 , v072
.byte W12
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v112
.byte N11 , Gn3 , v060
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N17 , Dn3
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Ds3
.byte W12
.byte Ds3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v076
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v048
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v068
.byte N11 , Fn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v036
.byte W06
.byte N11 , Dn3 , v112
.byte N11 , Fn3 , v100
.byte W12
.byte N05 , As2 , v112
.byte N11 , Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte N05 , As2 , v072
.byte W06
.byte Fn2 , v112
.byte N05 , As2 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Fn2 , v072
.byte N05 , As2 , v060
.byte W06
.byte Fn2 , v100
.byte N23 , Gn2 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Fn2 , v060
.byte W06
.byte W12
.byte Gn2 , v076
.byte W06
.byte Gn2 , v048
.byte W06
.byte Gn2 , v068
.byte N05 , Cn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Gn2 , v036
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Cn3 , v100
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Dn3 , v100
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v100
.byte N23 , Cn4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Gn3 , v100
.byte W18
.byte N11 , Cn4 , v076
.byte W12
.byte N05 , As3 , v112
.byte N06 , Cn4 , v068
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N17 , As3
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Cn4 , v100
.byte W12
.byte Fn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v076
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v048
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v068
.byte N23 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v036
.byte W18
.byte Fn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Fn3 , v076
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v112
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v076
.byte N05 , Fn3 , v068
.byte W06
.byte N23 , Dn3 , v112
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Ds3 , v068
.byte W06
.byte W12
.byte N11 , Ds3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte Ds3 , v100
.byte N11 , Fn3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte Fn3 , v100
.byte N11 , Gn3 , v112
.byte W12
.byte N23 , Cn3
.byte N11 , Gn3 , v100
.byte W24
.byte N05 , Cn3 , v076
.byte W06
.byte Cn3 , v048
.byte W06
.byte Cn3 , v068
.byte N05 , Dn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte Cn3 , v036
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N11 , Dn3
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Ds3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte As2 , v112
.byte N11 , Dn3 , v100
.byte W06
.byte N05 , As2 , v076
.byte W06
.byte Gn2 , v112
.byte N05 , As2 , v100
.byte W06
.byte Gn2 , v076
.byte N05 , As2 , v068
.byte W06
.byte Gn2 , v100
.byte TIE , Cn3 , v112
.byte W06
.byte N05 , Gn2 , v068
.byte W54
.byte W12
.byte VOL , 103*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 69*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 66*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 64*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte 59*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte 50*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 48*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte 44*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W11
.byte EOT , Cn3
.byte W01
.byte VOL , 40*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W12
.byte W12
.byte W36
.byte W48
.byte 100*wifibattle_mvl/mxv
.byte W06
.byte GOTO
.word wifi_loop

@**************** Track 4 (Midi-Chn.9) ****************@

wifibattle_4:
.byte VOICE , 60
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte MOD , 0
.byte PAN , c_v+50
.byte N23 , Fs3 , v112
.byte N23 , Fs4
.byte W24
.byte W03
.byte Fs4 , v060
.byte W60
.byte W03
.byte PAN , c_v-50
.byte W06
.byte N23 , Fs3 , v112
.byte N23 , Fs4
.byte W24
.byte W03
.byte Fs4 , v060
.byte W68
.byte W01
.byte PAN , c_v+50
.byte N23 , En3 , v112
.byte N23 , En4
.byte W24
.byte W03
.byte En4 , v060
.byte W56
.byte W01
.byte PAN , c_v+0
.byte W12
.byte c_v+0
.byte W96
.byte W36
.byte c_v+0
.byte W12
.byte c_v+0
.byte N23 , Fs4 , v116
.byte W30
.byte N17 , Fs4 , v032
.byte W18
wifi_loop:
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W48
.byte N23 , Fs4 , v116
.byte W30
.byte N17 , Fs4 , v032
.byte W18
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W42
.byte PAN , c_v-50
.byte W06
.byte N11 , Cn5 , v116
.byte W12
.byte Cn5 , v088
.byte W12
.byte Cn5 , v056
.byte W12
.byte Cn5 , v032
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v+50
.byte N11 , As4 , v116
.byte W12
.byte As4 , v088
.byte W12
.byte As4 , v056
.byte W12
.byte As4 , v032
.byte W60
.byte W96
.byte W96
.byte W48
.byte Cn5 , v116
.byte W12
.byte Cn5 , v088
.byte W12
.byte Cn5 , v056
.byte W12
.byte Cn5 , v032
.byte W12
.byte PAN , c_v-48
.byte N11 , As4 , v116
.byte W06
.byte PAN , c_v-50
.byte W06
.byte N11 , As4 , v088
.byte W12
.byte As4 , v056
.byte W12
.byte As4 , v032
.byte W12
.byte W48
.byte W48
.byte W48
.byte W48
.byte W48
.byte W06
.byte GOTO
.word wifi_loop
.byte FINE

Any help would be appreciated =]

Thanks,
Kronos
Well, that's an easy one. Each track has to have a different loop label. For instance, track 1 has wifi_loop_1, track 2 wifi_loop_2, etc. Because the game has to know where it has to loop to. And if each track has the same loop label, the first one encountered by the game is track 1's. Meaning, the game thinks it has to loop each track to the first one, which is impossible.

Vrai
April 14th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Following the tutorial,
I search for the .s file,
I imput this into the Base Destination Offset: 0xEB0B20,
Leave the Voicegroup Offset alone,
Then press 'Assemble that Ugly Thing', right?

Well, I get Runtime Error '13' Type Mismatch. Then Sappy stops working and has to get shut down.

If you're running sappy 2005, then I know what you're doing wrong. Instead of putting in 0xEB0B20, try &HEB0B20. If you're running 2006, then I dunno why it does that. :/

Kronos
April 14th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Why thank you Larsie! No wonder why I couldn't figure it out, i thought they all had to be the same loop name >.>

Thank you so much =]

And in response to Roy, I was having that problem. Using &H instead of 0x will work every time (for both)

Pokepal17
April 15th, 2009, 03:59 AM
Erm, when I edit the instruments in a midi in Anvil Studio, what does that channel number fir a track do and what effect will it have on the sound of the song in-game?

Kronos
April 15th, 2009, 10:31 AM
The track number has no real effect if that's what you're referring to.

Larsie13
April 16th, 2009, 02:10 AM
Well, he doesn't mean the track numbr, but the MIDI Channel number, as in:
@**************** Track 1 (Midi-Chn.1) ****************@
But if that has any effect on how it sounds, I don't know. Probably not.

madarawolf
April 28th, 2009, 01:13 PM
I mean that because I have windows xp not vista that the solution to my first question didn't help.

Aljam
May 21st, 2009, 12:28 PM
whenever I I click assemble song the program crashes. Ive tryied everything and I need help.

Pokepal17
June 3rd, 2009, 12:35 PM
Well, he doesn't mean the track numbr, but the MIDI Channel number, as in:
@**************** Track 1 (Midi-Chn.1) ****************@
But if that has any effect on how it sounds, I don't know. Probably not.

Well the channel 10 should be used for the drum track always. The other channels don't matter.

Anyway, I'd just like to express my compliments on this tutorial, I easily learnt how to insert music. And the video tutorial is very helpful :P

timeshero2
June 3rd, 2009, 04:08 PM
This is a damn good tutorial for this. Worked for me =D

Sleepwalker
June 18th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Can you export the music from G/S/C and import it to FR? How do you if you can?

Saxisai
June 19th, 2009, 01:12 PM
i cant seem to do this, every time i do it (exactly as you have in your tutorial), it gives me the Healing song in place of the Pokemon Theme instead of what i had inserted, i have done all 3 steps correctly and it doesnt work...please help

ThePastaThrower
June 23rd, 2009, 02:58 AM
Good tutorial if Sappy would work. I get 2 Run-time Errors when I start it. I'm using Vista.

Fox3292
July 6th, 2009, 02:27 AM
i have the same problem. do you use windows vista? i think the reason i have the problems i do is because i use windows vista :S

onyx79
July 6th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Hey I've download the 2 programs and they both don't work and I have a windows XP can you fix the download?
also can I insert ANY kind of music in my hack?

Mr. Twister
July 6th, 2009, 09:42 PM
does anybody have vbalCbEx6.ocx

Sappy doesnt wanna start :\

number 2
July 7th, 2009, 01:21 AM
can you convert wav. files into midi files? because that would be helpful

Wichu
July 7th, 2009, 01:49 AM
No, .wav files merely store the data of the sound wave. A .midi file stores the actual notes and instruments. It's easy to create a sound wave from notes played on an instrument, but much harder to figure out which instrument and notes are being played from just a sound wave.

PlatniumPiano
July 13th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Maginus, I have a question...
How long can a song be in order for it to fit into the ROM? I don't want to push it, but the key change to my song really adds depth. Overall, the song is 1:14. Is that too long or am I far from exceeding the limit lol?

josdog5
July 15th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Same Here! It Always Closes Down! I Am Using Vista Home Premium. Please Help!

Korronensu
July 18th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Wonderful vid tutorial. I added Spiders by System of a down and it worked like a dream. Keep up the good work. Maybe make a vid tutorial about voicegroups sometime.

LOLMAN656
July 19th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Thanx ;D Master of Puppets in Title Screen = Win :)

LOLMAN656
July 20th, 2009, 12:05 AM
mine says "Can't find file MPlayDef.s" for incluson. Assembling halted." :/ What does that mean?
Edit: Fixed it. The song had to be in the same folder as Mid2Agb. :P

SSJ4 Furanki
July 22nd, 2009, 10:01 PM
Huh, I have XP and I keep getting the "VbalComEx6.ocx" doesn't work. I've diowloaeded it, put it in System32, and it still doesn't work. So, I downloaded Sappy 2005 and it still doesn't work. Do, you know what might be wrong with it?

Aljam
July 22nd, 2009, 10:55 PM
Huh, I have XP and I keep getting the "VbalComEx6.ocx" doesn't work. I've diowloaeded it, put it in System32, and it still doesn't work. So, I downloaded Sappy 2005 and it still doesn't work. Do, you know what might be wrong with it?

did you register it? (using command prompt, then using regsvr32)

I've never heard of this happening on xp. I had the same prob on vista, if you're getting that error, you probably need other files which I've included a link for you (along with a readme to help you out) http://www.4shared.com/file/109242904/4cfbc156/Needed_Sappy_Files.html

even after installing all of these, I still had problems with sappy. every time i would load a ROM, it would crash. Sappy 10 seems to work fine with these files though. Hope tis helps you with your problem.;)

Pokepal17
July 23rd, 2009, 12:25 PM

Don't use the download from here for Sappy (using the mid2AGB download is fine). Get Sappy from Elitemap's homepage.

CrystalRaven
July 23rd, 2009, 12:34 PM
Sappy Suckss! the music always comes out sounding like shitt!

FireOutCtrl
July 24th, 2009, 10:15 PM
I've tried this out and it works great so far, but I have a question regarding the 2005 version (which I'm forced to use as a vista user). It uses the format &####### when this tutorial and the voice group one use the format 0x######, which doesn't work for that version.

My question is, what exactly is the former format, and how does one convert between them?

Korronensu
July 25th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Several songs I've assembled have had a strange effect on the roms they were assembled to... or more, a strange effect on Sappy while reading them... you see... when I press play on these specific songs (and it's very consistant, meaning it is something in the song) Sappy insta-shuts down without warning or error. I may as well have pressed X. How can I manipulate the midi files so they dont' have whatever attribute causes this?

mootjuh117
July 28th, 2009, 03:31 AM
hey.. i don't know if this is already posted but.. when i open sappy it works fine but when i try to open a rom.. it crashes
My OS is windows vista..

Korronensu
July 28th, 2009, 04:50 AM
Okay, I solved my earlier problem, but now have a new question: How do you know what size space to reserve for your song if it happens to be longer than the original?

And also, how do I tell a song to repeat?

I set the song Phendrana Drifts From metroid prime in the game, but it only plays once before the game goes silent. How do I fix that?

Da GaMeFrEaK
July 29th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Okay... I got this "vbalCbEx.ocx" and my previous error requesting that file is now gone. However, there are two new errors, one indicating that the "ActiveX component can't create object", and another that says:

Failed to load control 'vbalCboEx' from vbalCbEx6.ocx. Your version of
vbalCbEx6.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version
of the control that was provided with your application.

This doesn't make sense, given that Sappy didn't come with the
2006 version of vbalCbEx6.ocx when I downloaded it. I looked all over
the internet for this file, and didn't find anything. The first message...
I just don't get at all. All I want to do is import a custom song into my
FR hack... why do I need all these extra components?!?! FYI: I am
temporarily using a Vista computer. My home computer's OS is
XP. Would this have anything to do with my problem? Any advice would be
appreciated.

Hana~
July 29th, 2009, 02:15 AM
I've got error 339:

Component vbalCbEx6.ocx or one of its dependencies missing or invalid.

I've downloaded vbalCbEx6.ocx and am running Vista. Help?

Da GaMeFrEaK
July 29th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I've got error 339:

(SWEET! MY FIRST QUOTE!!!!)

First of all, what are you trying to ask?
If you don't know how to get that file to work with Sappy, then I may be able to help.
When you downloaded "vbalCbEx6.ocx", I'm assuming it was a in a zipped folder. If so,
move the folder to your Sappy folder. Right-click on the folder, and click "extract here".
Hopefully you won't have the same problem that I do (See my last post). If that is the
case, then I can no longer help you.
If the error message keeps popping up, then check and see if the file you extracted
actually is named "vbalCbEx6.ocx". If it isn't, then go back to the site and make sure you are downloading the right one. If the file's name is "vbalCbEx6.ocx", then make sure
that the file is in the same folder as the Sappy program and all of the rest of its components. That is all I can do. Sorry:(.

Korronensu
July 29th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Could somebody please answer my question?

Pokepal17
July 30th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Okay, I solved my earlier problem, but now have a new question: How do you know what size space to reserve for your song if it happens to be longer than the original?

And also, how do I tell a song to repeat?

I set the song Phendrana Drifts From metroid prime in the game, but it only plays once before the game goes silent. How do I fix that?

You need to loop it. Find the thread for GBA Music Looping by Clonex25.

Okay... I got this "vbalCbEx.ocx" and my previous error requesting that file is now gone. However, there are two new errors, one indicating that the "ActiveX component can't create object", and another that says:

Failed to load control 'vbalCboEx' from vbalCbEx6.ocx. Your version of
vbalCbEx6.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version
of the control that was provided with your application.

This doesn't make sense, given that Sappy didn't come with the
2006 version of vbalCbEx6.ocx when I downloaded it. I looked all over
the internet for this file, and didn't find anything. The first message...
I just don't get at all. All I want to do is import a custom song into my
FR hack... why do I need all these extra components?!?! FYI: I am
temporarily using a Vista computer. My home computer's OS is
XP. Would this have anything to do with my problem? Any advice would be
appreciated.

I've got error 339:

Okay this is for both of you. Go to the Elitemap homepage and download the Sappy from there since the one included in this tutorial doesn't include the runtime files and it seems Sappy will only work with the runtime files from the folder it was extracted from.

Hugo_Cool
August 13th, 2009, 11:11 AM
You need to loop it. Find the thread for GBA Music Looping by Clonex25.

Okay this is for both of you. Go to the Elitemap homepage and download the Sappy from there since the one included in this tutorial doesn't include the runtime files and it seems Sappy will only work with the runtime files from the folder it was extracted from.

Well, I had that problem as well... and I went to the so called elitemap homepage (I really don't understand why do you call that site elitemap's homepage, cause the site link is : http://helmetedrodent.kickassgamers.com/index.php?module=listfiles ). After I downloaded and installed Sappy the program opened without any error!!
I was like OMG! OMG! I DID IT!!!
But when I was opening my FR rom the program crashed... And keeps on crashing when I try to open the rom... Can anyone help??? :x

P.S. I'm using VISTA

Magnius
August 15th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Sappy Suckss! the music always comes out sounding like shitt!
That my friend is your fault. If you put the time and effort into making the particular song sound good on the GBA it will not sound like "shitt". Most of the time if you straight take a midi and insert it, without any modification, it won't sound good. But if you take the time to learn what instruments sound good on the GBA, learn the GBA's limits and learn voicegroups and stuff, it can sound excellent. But yes, don't blame Sappy on your lack of knowledge.

I've tried this out and it works great so far, but I have a question regarding the 2005 version (which I'm forced to use as a vista user). It uses the format &####### when this tutorial and the voice group one use the format 0x######, which doesn't work for that version.

My question is, what exactly is the former format, and how does one convert between them?
Simple just change "0x" to "&H".

Pkmn-Master
August 15th, 2009, 11:39 PM
After you press "Assemble that ugly thing!" Sappy says, "Done. Do you want to set the proper entry in the song table?"
When I hit yes, it stays there for a very long time. The longest I've waited was probably 2 hours.
Is something wrong with my Sappy?
I'm running the latest and greatest version if that helps.

shaqattacks
August 18th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Uhhh... This is so annoying. I worked on a song for hours and sappy won't let me export the tracks even if I assemble one track from the song it won't let me export. Can I send the .s files to someone so I can the insert tracks into my fire red?

Powerflare
August 19th, 2009, 12:31 PM
I have Windows XP. Whenever I try to assemble a song, it crashes. I heard someone say it has something to do with the "kernel32.dll". How do I fix this problem!!

ChaosHacker22
August 20th, 2009, 09:45 AM
When I drag my midi file to Mid2Agb tha black box jumps up as usual but I don't get any .s file HELP!

P.S Some midi files work but not the one i want to convert.

FatedBlitz
August 22nd, 2009, 11:48 PM
When I loaded my ROM into Sappy, it imedietly said "Sappy 2003 is not responding"

I use vista.

TheSuperUngieReport
August 30th, 2009, 03:04 PM
I have to ask. What is vbalCbEx6.ocx?

And where do i download it, since i hhave the same problem

oh i got it. its all good

The Gambling Gallade
August 30th, 2009, 04:38 PM
When I open Sappy, I always get an error message. I installed the one file with all the letters and numbers, then ending with .ocx or something like that. But, it still doesn't open. I get the error message, "Run-time Error 429; ActiveX component can't create object." Then I get this error message. "Runtime Error 372: Failed to load control vbalCboEx.ocx. Your version of vbalCbEx6.ocx may be outdated. But I have the newest one.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Magnius
August 31st, 2009, 03:34 AM
When I loaded my ROM into Sappy, it imedietly said "Sappy 2003 is not responding"

I use vista.
Sappy 2003 doesn't exist. Most likely you're using Sappy 2006. If you're using Vista you're going to want to track down the 2005 version.

I have to ask. What is vbalCbEx6.ocx?

And where do i download it, since i hhave the same problem

oh i got it. its all good
Yes, that's why you look through the thread before asking questions

The Gambling Gallade
September 8th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Well, I finally got Sappy to open. When I hit "Assemble Song", I put in my .s file under the first open, a free space under the second option. I kept the third option as it was. When I click on "Assemble that Ugly Thing!", sappy closes on me, and shows me an error message.

How do I fix this?

Full Metal
September 8th, 2009, 12:24 PM
ooohh aminex showed me this
Open explorer
go to folder options->file extensions/associations
look for ".S" and select it, push delete key and confirm it
I think that's what u gotta do.

The Gambling Gallade
September 8th, 2009, 12:56 PM
ooohh aminex showed me this
Open explorer
go to folder options->file extensions/associations
look for ".S" and select it, push delete key and confirm it
I think that's what u gotta do.
I went to the "File Types", but .s isn't in there!

Pkmn-Master
September 18th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Are you running the rom at the same time you're trying this?

Gallade!
September 20th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Yea hi im a newb yea

anyway sappy doesnt work

plipie
September 27th, 2009, 02:06 AM
snappy wont work for me i try to open it and it says there is something missing

September 27th, 2009, 03:21 AM
snappy wont work for me i try to open it and it says there is something missing

Then download the thing that is missing.