PDA

View Full Version : Best dream/Worst nightmare?

Shiraishi
January 5th, 2008, 11:31 AM
I'm sure we all had one of these @.@

Best dream:Epic war battle, I killed lots of people >:3

Worst nightmare:Falling off the Empire State Building >.<

Olz.
January 5th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Best dream: When pokemon was real and i had a shiny altaria ^^

Worst dream: When evil racoon/monsters werec casing me.

Tr@ce
January 5th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Best Dream - I had a normal life. I was VERY popular, and had many good friends. In this dream I went to a school where everybody was friends. I also got good grades.

Worst Dream - A Fearow came and attacked my dad and my two sisters. Really wierd.

Natalie♥
January 5th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Best dream- meeting the guy of my dreams
Worst dream- falling off Mount Everest: really me falling of my bed.

Michii
January 5th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Haha. Pokemon dreams being in the best list amuses me xP

Best
-I could Fly
-I saved a bunch of people from dying
-My crush was talking to me

Worst
-My mother died of Cancer
-A tornado was chasing me in a car [dream when I was 4. My first nightmare that I remembered]
-My 5th grade teacher was chasing people
-A big blob thing tried killing me
-My mom was taken away from me
-A guy with a gun tried killing people

I have more bad dreams that I remember. Probably because they've made a bigger impression on me than the good dreams.

Zorua
January 5th, 2008, 06:57 PM
My best dreams consist of:

-Getting awesome games
-My school getting burned down, hence no school \o/

Worst dreams:

-Stabbed, sliced into many pieces.
-Attacked by the undead
-Falling off of buildings and all
-Have been eaten
-Loved ones died
-Losing body parts
-Getting poisoned
-Not being able to breathe
-And did I mention more deaths?

Ugh. I get more bad dreams then I do of the good ones. Really not cool.

Hakeen
January 5th, 2008, 08:53 PM
I've had many... I shall list.

Best:
PC:
• Do the ones of Tali's return still count? XD;
• Another one about PC... which is like... 100% just so good.
• Last night + Previous nights about PC. Which are basically the futures of PC. Sorta.
• That Chi and Pinky dream.
• This dream about like PC but it's strange.
• The one where Saba was supposed to be dead... that one was hilarious. Mainly because she said she wasn't dead... and other stuff.
• This new area of PC.
• People like spamming BF. (Oh wait, that came actually true)
• TCTI remade
• People versing us (In a different format)

k, there are WAY more but... -frogot-

Pokémon ones:
• Where this Articuno was flying in the sky, scary but awesome.
• This Gengar in a building... totally awesome.
• A Suicune on top of a mountain, so pretty...
• Pokémon world through this picture.
• This dream about Gyarados I think
• + Many game-like dreams.

As like the PC ones, WAY more.

Other:
• One of a tsunami.
• Cyclone one.
• This car thing.
• Table down the back.

IRL dreams aren't of much importance...

Worse
• THIS DREAM WHERE LIKE THE WORLD WAS ANCIENT AND STUFF. Scary.
• POSTING IN AN FC OF SOMEONE I HATED/STILL MIGHT.

That's all for the nightmares. XD

Shadowthinker
January 5th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Well i always forget my dreams but these are the ones i remember

Best:
I could control the world

Worst:
Surounded by Gengars then being shot.

destinedjagold
January 6th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Best Dreams (Take note, with an 's'.., so expect a lot from me ;))...
1. Having an adventure with PKMN.
2. Coming out from the church then saw a shadow passed by, and I looked up, and saw Lugia flew by with Baby Lugia, and SHadow Lugia chasing after Virus Lugia(from Concorde's Battle Fire), and then Baby Lugia landed in front of me and wanted me to ride on it.
3. Having wings and flew around the sky...
4. I was feeling a soft breeze and decided to open my eyes and I saw myself on the sands of a beach... Then I noticed, I was an Eevee! So I freaked out, and then a Bulbasaur, Charmander and another Eevee(female) overheard me and they talked, oh my! Then it was quick, we then played together, then the female Eevee (Pixy) and I kinda had a strange feeling towards each other, then we were then really close and fell in love. Oh it was sweet! I wished I didn't woke up! >.<

Worst Nightmares...
1. Everything that has falling and hitting the ground hard, 'cause that always makes me woke up in a shock. O_O
2. I turned unto a dark angel and I was battling against an angel of light and I got defeated...

That's all, I think... :)

Shiraishi
January 6th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Oh yea, one of my best pokemon related dreams was when I was a journey with a Starmie, Jolteon and Salamence. In a battle, Salamence's EQ caused rock pillars to come out of ground and Starmie used Psychic on it's Surf to move the water in odd patterns @_@ It was kewl. :B

Suki
January 6th, 2008, 07:03 AM
All of my best dreams involve my boyfriend because I feel closer to him and he's with me. My worst nightmare is this woman coming to the side of my bed and staring at me. I can still remember all the details. And I woke up sweating.

Soari
January 6th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Best dream: Ruled my own Country XD
-when Nica married someone it was totally funny XD
-When I've been the most popular girl at school..
-I could fly..

Worst dream:
-When a dinosaur killed me
-My friends and my family been killed..
-Talking to someone who was very strange this one is the most worst..

Nuke
January 6th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Best Dream - I dont think I have ever had a dream.

Worst Nightmare - Being chased by Voldemort.

Lo-chan
January 6th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Best Dream: Dara coming here for New Years <3

Worst Dream: Dara hating me and trying to shoot me. Me being in Iraq and then getting shot there

Um.. I have others, just I would rather not list them... I always seem to have more bad dreams then good D:

Razer302
January 7th, 2008, 02:17 AM
I very rarely have dreams.

When I do they normally involve me being with my girlfriend.

My worst dream is me falling. I used to have it all the time. I hate it.

helix
January 7th, 2008, 04:14 AM
Best Dream-
Can't recall.

Worst Nightmare-
-Twice I had one of a tsunami.
-Trapped in a room which was slowly filling with gas.
-Alone and locked into a large, plain dark room which allowed me to watch everyone else from afar, going about their own business as if I had been forgotten.

Lumine
January 7th, 2008, 05:23 AM
Best Dream:
-Holding hands with my girlfriend at a park somewhere (It's bound to come true =D)
-Being able to fly

Worst Nightmare:
-Everyone turned into a zombie
-I was stuck somewhere, don't remember where x_x

MUSION
January 7th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Good Dreams
I can't seem to remember any good dreams. Man that sucks!

Bad Dreams
They all involve me being chased by something:
-FBI agents
-Gangster with a real squeaky voice
-Crazy guy who paralyzed people that he touched
-Dinosaurs with chainguns mounted on them

I was less than 10 years old when I had the last two and I still remember them.

Cassino
January 10th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Good dream: The only dream that I always remember is one that derives from a game called Homeworld 2 (and two mods for it, Modernization and FX). The Hiigarans had this huge overpowered Battlecruiser with beam cannons and torpedoes, and a random swastika as its badge, dunno why. The Progenitors had this vessel that looked like a combination of a Mover and a Keeper.
I practically had this dream twice, but each time on different a map (the latter one I didn't recognise, I think my imagination conceived it).
I could go into more detail, but, meh.

Nightmare: I never have any. :0

TeirusuFX
January 10th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Good Dreams: Bah, barley have any

Bad Dreams: Being eaten alive (lol)

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

Rukia Kuchiki
January 10th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Best Dream: Fighting hollows with Toushiro and Ichigo. <3 8D~

Worst Dream: Random masscare person came to my house and tried to kill me. o.o;;

Apathetic_Yen
January 14th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Best dream: I had a sword and was slaying people. Then I had a gun and was slaying people.

Worst Dream: Haven't had one in awhile so I'll go with the ones that I end up emberassing myself in front of girls that I like.

Binary
January 15th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Best dreams:
-I had a pokemon adventure, but when I was about to battle the Elite-4 I woke up >.<
-I met a beautiful girl
-I could fly
-I was on Jupiter with Neil Armstrong XD

Worst Dreams:
-I fell of the Moon
-I fell of Mt Everest
-I was shot on the feet 100 times.
-Someone killed my Uncle(I was actually crying :3)
Well thats about all I remember

~C3LEBI

Avey
January 15th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Best dream: Probably when I became the new James Bond, and all my friends got addicted to Pokemon... Then something happened and I was blown up. It was pretty cool.

Worst dream: The world was taken over by spiders... I have a fear of spiders.

Kyoko
January 15th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Hmm..this is going to be kinda hard =/

I can't quite remember the best dream I've ever had, primarily because only nightmares stick out a lot. Heck, I even remember nightmares from when I was about 4 years-old. But hmm, I think a really fun dream was when I got to drive on my way to our vacation. That and getting to be on a TV show, that was an intersting dream XD

As for worst dreams, probably either the one where; a pack of wolves tried attacking me and cornered me (I was 5 or 6 then), a drunk clown tried killing me and when I ran away I ran into the middle of a busy city street and got hit by a car (it was about a year ago when I had this dream), orrr the one where an angry cow mooed at me 8( I was 4 years-old when I had that last dream about that cow.

Dreams are intersting things~

Virtual Chatot
January 15th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I had some dream about me walking into my house, and walking over to the kitchen from the front door. I see a Doll with its left arm burned off laying in the sink. I think to myself that my Stepdad is only playing a trick on me. I walk to go the bathroom, and a Doll with a white dress on is just standing there, and then it flips into the bathroom. When I walk in, it's laying in the bathtub, which is full of blood and cockroaches.

I woke up covered in sweat and I literally couldn't move.

TB Pro
January 15th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Thats kinda disturbing VC....
Seriouly.
Best:
Ha!
You're ganna laugh at this.
Being able to script,
Then I made a really good hack,
And zel wanted me towork for him....
Then I took all of his hacking skills....
And like totally pwned every other hacker...
lol!
I know It'll never happen.lol!

Worst:
-Falling
-My parents/family/friends dying slow painful deaths if front of me.
-Killing my friends/family/parents...
This one really freaked me out.
Cause i actually LOVED to kill them,
And watch them scream for their life....
The worst thing about that is when I woke up.....
I felt soooo happy....
And I truely wanted to go kill them in real life.....
-losing my family
-dying....
Kinda...
Like that movie...Awake....
I was dying but I could not talk...
But I could feel....
Creepy!

Lucy Lu
January 17th, 2008, 01:56 AM
Best dreams:
That I was with my dream boyfriend, and eventually got married.
Mostly about my favorite anime characters doing things that we do.
That I won the lottery.
I am with my parents.
I got my bills paid off.
I work in a office setting.

Worst Dreams:
The death of my parents and bother.
I got into a major car accident. Something involves with a merging lane.
Falling
Insects attacking me
Virus on Computer, and couldn't fix it
Got fired from my job
Got kicked out of my apartment
Getting shot

Yes I had my share of good dreams and bad ones...I am glad for the bad ones, they are only a dream. XD

Azonic
January 18th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Best Dream: Ooh, this one was last night... umm it was ... Having fun with Haley <333

Worst Dream: Not having fun with Haley, All of my friends and family died [which means about ten people died] and then this guy was trying to murder me with a sledgehammer.

Shiraishi
January 18th, 2008, 05:15 PM
AZONIC IS BACK! REJOICE!

I had a dream about living in an underground city o_o Right after I started reading Artemis Fowl ._.

Harmony
January 18th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Best Dream: lol I'm a little embarrassed talking about this, but my best dream was about me, finally becoming a singing legend.

Worst Dream: Basically it was the end of all the humans. Everyone was dieing instantly from this horrible disease that was spreading from nation to nation..
It was quite disturbing actually. ><
I was scared to go to sleep, for like at least 4 days.

BeachBoy
February 1st, 2008, 08:46 AM
.Dreams
- I havn't had a dream in three years since my surgery.

.Worst Nightmare
- Reliving waking up during surgery, you just can't have it worse then that if you havn't had it happen to you. It is by far my most frequent and worst nightmare, I have to take sleeping pills to some what make sure I dont have them, rarely helps though.

Eig
February 1st, 2008, 09:24 AM
Lots of weird dreams...

Best:

Can't really remember, but...

- There was this chest outta nowhere, it opened, a weird mask came and started to sing about green oranges. Weird as (-). o_o And funny too 8D ya can't imagine how funny the song was, though I don't remember the whole song...

Worst:

- Something weird... My family and I were in Egypt, and I got lost in a pyramid. Then there was this robotic chair (!) that shot me a few times. Scary, but I was about 3 back then.

- The meteorhead. I was in my grandma's house, then there comes this meteor and crashes into the basement. So we went there, and the meteor was really a really scary head. It roared and exploded and everything went boom. :[

- Some weird dreams about scary and ugly faces.

- Another weird one and also was 3 when it happened. We had some sort of weird second bathroom, and my dad brought me there and opened the book, then some black shocker ghost comes and goes 'RAAAAAAAGH D:<' and I woke up.

- "The Cheekmonsters". Another weird one, was like 4. I wake up and this weird grandma-ish person transforms her cheeks into some weird... ugly... scary stuff. I won't bother describing the cheeks because:

1. I don't remember.
2. Scary as (-).

Then she chases me and turns me into a cheekmonster :X

- "The Something Planets" - There was a bomb in the basement. But it didn't explode. Instead, when the timer reached zero, our heads (mine and my family member's) turned into ugly crater'd planets.

- I had a weird wooden bag for a head (OK, I seriously have an issue with those ugly heads)

- "The Neon Kangaroo" - some weird one not involving ugly heads (!). I was in sort of a game. I was in my living room at night and couldn't move, and stared at the window. Then a kangaroo of sorts lighted up and faded away, yelling random english swearwords. Then it broke the window, jumped inside and beat me up. It happened several times when I was 4-6.

- Some weird old woman with a head made of potatoes attacks me. Not fun and another ugly head 8[

Weirdest:

- A skeleton hanging from my living room and acting as a clock.

I probably dream about those heads because I watched too much Spirit of The Harvest Moon in Courage the Cowardly Dog. Omg, I had some sort of lunaphobia after the first time I saw it 8[

OK, so I have lots of nightmares 8[

Zerrah.
February 1st, 2008, 01:54 PM
I have never had a nightmare that I could explain, but I have had a reacurring dream.

All I can remember from these dreams is that I am being chased by a mob of people. And I am able to fly. But to fly I have to take a running start. If I stopped and jumped into the air, I would have just fallin back to the ground. But I can't seem to grasp the fact that I have to take a running leap. It was just so stupid.