PDA

View Full Version : Dominos Or Pizza Hut?

PB
January 6th, 2008, 12:47 PM
I thought I would post a random Pizza related thread because I'm hungry XD

Anyway, I prefer Pizza Hut the Pizza tastes nicer and it has a really unique taste while Dominos pizza taste like supermarket bought pizza.

GH_god
January 6th, 2008, 12:53 PM
i also prefer pizza hut because it is so good and fresh too yum:):):):):)

AnimeDDR110
January 6th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Definitely Pizza Hut. I used to like dominos but i haven't gone back since they brought in that disgusting oreo pizza disgusting desert. Did i mention that oreo pizza desert was disgusting? It ruined my appetitie for the most part for oreos, and they were my favorite cookie =[

14abcd
January 6th, 2008, 02:32 PM
pizza hut it is better fresh tasiter

Gary, the Magic Fairy
January 6th, 2008, 03:17 PM
I've never been to Dominos, due to there not being one close to here until just a few months ago. xD That said, all Pizza Hut Pizza I've ever eaten has been disgusting. It has some odd way the crust tastes, the toppings aren't that fresh, half the time the pizza is all dried out, every Pizza Hut I've even been to has been like- dirty looking, the employees are usually morons, and it takes forever to actually GET your nasty Pizza. Just completely horrible in every way possible.

Yeah, I'm not just talking about just one Pizza hut, it's pretty much my experience at every one I've ever been to.

Dominoes wins because it isn't Pizza hut.

Proto
January 6th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Gotta go with Dominos. Nothing beats Cheesy Bread. *____*

Tentacruel13
January 6th, 2008, 03:58 PM
I love Pizza Hut because the cheese is chessy and the crust is nice and chewy.

Sammi
January 6th, 2008, 05:34 PM
I'd rather have frozen or a good homemade pizza, if you ask me... I don't really like most delivery pizza.

I honestly can't tell the difference between the two, the few times I've had them. Yes, I've had both, but it tasted like typical delivery pizza to me. However, Pizza Hut does have pasta, if I choose to go there. So I choose that. XD

Super Smash Kid
January 6th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I get whichever one has a cheaper deal.

Tangerine Fox
January 6th, 2008, 06:11 PM
If we're talking delivery, I like Papa John's. Tasty, cheesy, thick, and very close to both the house and theatre. Perfect combo, if you ask me.

Stevo-kun
January 6th, 2008, 06:18 PM
I have to say Dominos over here tastes better, it's so good <3.

Though it's not as nice as homemade pizza.

Jeremy
January 6th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Is homemade an option sweeties? =3 That's the best. x3

Well if it's between Pizza Hut or Dominos, I would say Pizza Hut because I just had some an hour ago, sweeties. XD

14abcd
January 6th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Dominos is good a little it is just the crust its like you are eating

Aegis
January 6th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Out of those two? I'll have to go with Domino's, Pizza Hut has to much tomato sauce on it for my taste. But really, I prefer Papa John's over both of them, it's not to cheesy or tomatoy <3

Jim
January 6th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Taste: Pizza Hut.
Service: Dominoes.

Basiclly Pizza Hut tastes a lot better and Domino have faster delivery and are more reliable. I'm not sure about price as I don't actually know the prices :-/

I voted Pizza Hut by the way.

Sushi.
January 6th, 2008, 07:27 PM
I would say Pizza Hut because they have better newer ideals for Pizza's, for Dominos they don't get it create've ideals like very thin crust which makes it lot like a cracker.

The Real AAA
January 6th, 2008, 10:04 PM
I like Pizza Hut better cuz the stuffed crust pizza is so good!!

Haruki
January 6th, 2008, 10:37 PM
i prefer Pizza Hut, Dominos is also kinda good but a little on the greasy side

Illusion~
January 6th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Pizza Hut! most def..their buffalo wings are soooooo good and the pizza is perfect

STEELIXMANIAC
January 7th, 2008, 01:23 AM
Pizza Hut FTW. It tastes great but the only thing is that it's a tad expensive. But hey, good things are worth the money. XD

Chibi - Dalgia_X
January 7th, 2008, 01:39 AM
7 meats Pizza is the best

go Dominos

Lumine
January 7th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Either one, hey they both taste good XD

Eon-Rider
January 7th, 2008, 05:53 AM
If we're talking delivery, I like Papa John's. Tasty, cheesy, thick, and very close to both the house and theatre. Perfect combo, if you ask me.

How is that one of the options?

They seem to have similar quality so I can't really choose between them. I accidentally chose Dominos though.

Soari
January 7th, 2008, 07:26 AM
I prefer Pizza hut especially the stuff crust and chicken pizza <3

Tr@ce
January 7th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Pizza Hut. But only because I've never had domino's.

Crystal Clair
January 7th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Neither. I'll take a local family owned pizza place's pie over any of those franchises. In fact it seems more than 3/4s of pizza places in my area are family owned.
Heck, the best pizza I ever had is owned by my teacher's cousin!
btw, for the non New Yorkers - a pie is what we call a pizza.

Tr@ce
January 7th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Neither. I'll take a local family owned pizza place's pie over any of those franchises. In fact it seems more than 3/4s of pizza places in my area are family owned.
btw, for the non New Yorkers - a pie is what we call a pizza.

Hmm, funny. I'm a new yorker and we don't call them pies. :/

Oni Link
January 7th, 2008, 02:49 PM
I don't think I've ever had a Domino's, and Pizza Hut has never let me down, so I'll go with them.
Pizza Hut's a hell of a lot more popular than Domino's over here for some reason.

Cherrim
January 7th, 2008, 05:22 PM
I like the Dominos cinnasticks or whatever they call them. XD But that's mostly it. I prefer Pizza Hut's actual pizza overall, which is the important part. :x

Red1530
January 7th, 2008, 06:04 PM
btw, for the non New Yorkers - a pie is what we call a pizza.I agree with you the to that the best pizzas are from locally own eateries. The one my family frequents the owners are actually Italians (I am part Italian as well).

Lt. Surge's Raichu
January 7th, 2008, 06:07 PM
I have to say!
I could never choose between them.

Ayano Katagiri
January 7th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Pizza Hut over Dominos for me. Dominos pizza are too thin, even when I order Deep Dish. xD

But Hells Pizza > all.

Sprite
January 7th, 2008, 07:12 PM
I'd choose Pizza Hut over Domino's any day. ;D

Mario The World Champion
January 7th, 2008, 08:46 PM
There is no Pizza Hut in my area. I have to go through two towns to get to one.

And I've been having Domino's for so long anyway. I go for Domino's.

Jezebel
January 7th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Dominos! Pizza Hut is alright but Dominos is definitely better! In my opinion at least!

Rukia Kuchiki
January 9th, 2008, 03:16 PM
I guess Domino's since I've never had pizza from Pizza Hut. XD;

Michii
January 9th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Dominos has those fudge brownies that squirks chocolate-good-ness-yea-lets-go-with-that into your mouth :3333
They own.

kohei
January 10th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Pizzabox. It's technically Dominoes Pizza, but since they died here in Hong Kong, another company took its place.
But the people working there pretty much all transfered from the Hong Kong branch of Dominoes, so its the same overall.

Merzbau
January 10th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Pizza Hut all the way.

Meat Lover's pizza.

It kills everything that tries to be as good as it.

It's the pizza of the gods.

Thor and Odin would approve if they were here.

Gοяκнaвоii
January 10th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Well... Since i only try the "Chickeen Barbeque" and both of them have it... x.x Both =]

Halcyon
January 11th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Pizza Hut for the win!

It smells so great, and the taste is simply wonderful.
Oh... It makes me hungry...

gotron228
January 11th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Where I live *cough**Australia**cough Dominos is more taster and original and where I live Pizza Hut had a Rat Festation and Rats were appearing inside Pizza Hut Boxes and tehre was one about a whole centimeter ruler.

B-Baller
January 11th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Pizza Hut over Dominos for me. Dominos pizza are too thin, even when I order Deep Dish. xD

But Hells Pizza > all.

Epic win. Hells makes the best pizza ever.

But if I have to choose between these two, then I would take Pizza Hut. Domino's is more like a snack pizza, while Pizza Hut is a meal pizza.

Sorano
January 11th, 2008, 01:05 PM
I've always really loved Pizza Hut♥ I haven't eaten it in forever, because my family thinks it's too greasy or something. But when I was in grade 1 we used to have a day a week where we could buy mini pizzas for lunch, and since then it's been my favourite pizza EVER.

Dominos is pretty good, too. That's probably my second favourite. XD;

TeirusuFX
January 11th, 2008, 01:30 PM
I like Pizza Hut more (even if it has way more grease)

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

mewthree w/armor
January 11th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Personally I think there both good. But I like Dominos a little bit better.

~P.S~
January 13th, 2008, 03:42 AM
I had Pizza Hut's pizza today, so I'll go with it, plus Domino's has a really hard crust here which i dislike.

#Gecko#
January 13th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Pizza Hut all the way! Dominoes is good too, though.

Anti
January 13th, 2008, 02:20 PM
I really can't believe people like Pizza Hut :0 I've had 3 pizzas from there, all 3 resulting in me calling up my nearest Papa Johns to deliver a pizza that tasted like something.

Dominos...I've only had once or twice, but it I remember correctly, it wasn't too bad. So that's my vote.

But really, Papa John's is way better. There are other local places that are good as well that beat both.

Wish
January 13th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Papa John's is way better.

I LOVE Papa John's! ^^

Anyway, I really see no difference. I like them both. I actually have to lean more toward Pizza hut though. I really don't have a reason. o.0

Avey
January 13th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Um...

Yeah, Okay, Dominoes, because it's so great and high quality, although a bit dear...

While Pizza Hut is horrible. Full stop.