PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Fast-Food Franchise?

Tr@ce
January 7th, 2008, 11:35 AM
My favorite is Wendy's (lunch stuff) and Burger King for breakfasts. MmMmmm!

Kylie-chan
January 7th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Does Subway count? If so, put it in the poll. >:| Subway is the only fast food I can stand.

Eon-Rider
January 7th, 2008, 11:57 AM
KFC all the way for me. McDonalds is second for me but I don't go there as often anymore.

PB
January 7th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Subway & McDonalds but Mc Donalds more for the fact that there is McFlurries and McDonalds breakfasts.

シーツー
January 7th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Does Subway count? If so, put it in the poll. >:| Subway is the only fast food I can stand.

Same here!

Actually I hate fast food but sometimes I absolutely need something "unhealthy" and the Sandwich with the tofu thing is delicious *_*

In former times I often went to McDonalds but when they stopped selling the vegetable burger without meat, it didn't make sense to me, why I should go to it any longer. For salad? oO

Kylie-chan
January 7th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Same here!

Actually I hate fast food but sometimes I absolutely need something "unhealthy" and the Sandwich with the tofu thing is delicious *_*

In former times I often went to McDonalds but when they stopped selling the vegetable burger without meat, it didn't make sense to me, why I should go to it any longer. For salad? oO

Going to McDonalds for salad strikes me as essentially pointless. *shrug*

Sammi
January 7th, 2008, 12:12 PM
I love Burger King. Their zesty sauce is to die for *_* Try it with your fries! And they have that little spicy chickencrisp sandwhich... yum. It's small but very tasty.
Yes, I don't eat Burger King for their burgers anymore. XD;;

Ben Kenobi
January 7th, 2008, 12:20 PM
I don't eat much fast food. Only one I'll visit if at all is McDonald's. I like the fries and desserts. Don't like the rats you see near the stores, though.

Morkula
January 7th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarby's <3
I don't get to eat there much because we don't have one near where I live and the one near my college isn't very convenient to get to from there, but I love it.

Chick-Fil-A and Subway are awesome too.

Tr@ce
January 7th, 2008, 02:33 PM
If a mod could put Subway in the poll, that'd be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Proto
January 7th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I love Burger King. Their zesty sauce is to die for *_* Try it with your fries! And they have that little spicy chickencrisp sandwhich... yum. It's small but very tasty.
Yes, I don't eat Burger King for their burgers anymore. XD;;
omg, same! I love that chicken thing they have. I tried one with like, mozzarella cheese and some sort of sauce the other day, it's to freaking die for. *____*

I generally don't eat fast food very often, so I enjoy to the maximum when I do. (I love Subway + Quiznos, and Dominos pizza.)

If a mod could put Subway in the poll, that'd be awesome. Thanks in advance.
Added.

Aegis
January 7th, 2008, 04:03 PM
(Hmm... why isn't Chik-Fil-A on there? D8< )

Chik-Fil-A and Arby's are the ones we eat at the most <33 I love Chik-Fil-A's chicken biscuits for breakfast, they're so good <3 We don't eat fast food very much though, maybe once a week at most, unless we're taking long car rides or something.

Illusion~
January 7th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I'm Taco Bell for life!! Mexican food is my absolute fave..I cant live without it. I think Taco Bell has the best food..I always order the #7 (Chicken Quesadilla w/ a Taco and Drink) and the Cheesy Gordita Crunch is sooooo good. All my friends love Taco Bell too..we're all obsessed. XDD

Stevo-kun
January 7th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Mine is Burger King, without a doubt. Subway is a close second though.

Cherrim
January 7th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Taco Bell, even if I don't always feel like eating from there. 8D; I also really like Tim Horton's because there was one right outside my Algebra class, not to mention the 24/7 one on campus made me feel warm because I could get a hot chocolate on my way to or from class whenever I wanted. n_n;

Kayleigh
January 9th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Chick-Fil-A, zomg. I love Chick-Fil-A. ;_; I could eat there for the rest of my life and be happy! I'll also kill for their sweet tea...

Long John Silver's, Dairy Queen, Subway, KFC, and Taco Bell are my other favorites. But they'll never compare to Chick-Fil-A. XD

Wish
January 9th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Chick-Fil-A, zomg. I love Chick-Fil-A. ;_; I could eat there for the rest of my life and be happy! I'll also kill for their sweet tea...

I LOVE Sweet tea. Especially at Chick-Fil-A. ^^

Yeah, I LOVE Chick-Fil-A and Arbys. I also like Burger King, Subway, Taco Bell. ^^

Sorano
January 9th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I think it's a tie between Burger King and McDonalds. However, I eat the exact same thing every single time I go there because I don't like anything else.

I also really like Tim Horton's. I go there for lunch pretty much everyday at school, since it's only a 5 minute walk. :x

Warheart
January 9th, 2008, 01:58 PM
KFC by far. There was actually this one time when I went on vacation with my friend's brother and him, and there was absolutely nothing near the place we had been staying at, except a KFC, and a Denny's. So for the next 3 days, we just all ate at Denny's for lunch, and KFC for dinner. it was absolutely disguisting past the 3rd day, but hey, they got biscuits.

..Those are some damn good biscuits <_<

Red1530
January 11th, 2008, 02:31 PM
I have to say McDonald's because the food is good and they are my employer. ;)

Crystal Clair
January 11th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Mcdonalds
not only is it right a main road by my house (local), but they do fish fillet and apple pie's really good
too bad they stopped selling rootbeer T_T their rootbeer was GOOD

Always and Never
January 11th, 2008, 02:59 PM
My grandma thought it would be funny to mock me going to Mcdonald's by making my only Christmas presents coupons. She gave me 25 1 dollar mcdonald coupons. ;_;

Sylphiel
January 12th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Hm...I know Taco Bell is still one of my favorites, surprisingly enough. I would think that after a few months of working there that I'd be absolutely sick of the food by now, but apparently my love of tacos and related things somehow manages to trump that. ^_^;;

I don't know how many people here have heard of this chain, but I also love Whataburger. It makes burgers that I absolutely love, which is a big thing for me since I've never been a fan of fast-food burgers. Too bad the closest one to here is still a good ways away...I miss its food.

I also don't mind Chick-fil-a, I love their sandwiches, but after eating so much of it at university I'm kind of taking a break from it for now. D:

TeirusuFX
January 12th, 2008, 11:39 AM
McDonalds and Chick-Fil-A

Dang that's good chicken!

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

Kyoko
January 12th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Ha, no one has mentioned my favorite place yet XD I'm not sure if there are many around though :x

Anyway, I loooove Culvers! A lot. I don't eat much fast food but I will eat food from here. They have the best vanilla custard AND Baccon cheeseburgers. They're food is just plain win. So yes, my favorite place is Culvers.

22sa
January 12th, 2008, 12:44 PM
1. Orange Julius
2. Dairy Queen
3. McDonald's
4. Subway
5. Taco Bell
6. The rest

The good thing about McDonald's is that it's usually cheaper then the other places, not to mention the bigger variety of foods.

Waffle-San
January 12th, 2008, 12:56 PM
I'm going to have to say A & W, both their chicken and their hamburgers are good and you tend to get more for your buck.

Tim Hortons and Subway are good also.

22sa
January 12th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Oh yeah, A & W. I love how their burgers taste. XD They're expensive though.