PDA

View Full Version : PokeCommunity is gonna suck!

Gr8Person62
October 14th, 2003, 06:47 PM
Yea because lot's of Members are leaving, like Me!

Well, my life is too good to be wasted here, I realised that a week ago.

Meh, Bye, I guess.

Soph
October 14th, 2003, 06:49 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! no1 gr8pereson please dont leave! plase nooooooooooooo! dont go!

Timbjerr
October 14th, 2003, 06:49 PM
what?!?!

but Gr8person was one of my first buddies here...
I made that same realization a little while ago, but I'm just that big of a loser to still come here actively...

Haruka
October 14th, 2003, 06:51 PM
.... *still remembers someone saying PC went to the dogs (very offensive*

Well, life is life. Noone is stoping you. Well, People will envinally leave someday, and may come back someday. But Life is life. :P

Gr8Person62
October 14th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Just watch me...

No really, I know i'm cool here and all, but hey, my life is filled with too much videogames these days to come to PC.

Gr8Person62
October 14th, 2003, 06:53 PM
.... *still remembers someone saying PC went to the dogs (very offensive*

Well, life is life. Noone is stoping you. Well, People will envinally leave someday, and may come back someday. But Life is life. :P
Only the ones who see value in PC will remain till the end, and the ones who see value in PC must really get out more. There a whole life out there for you, go and live it.

Soph
October 14th, 2003, 06:53 PM
NOOOOOOO1

*cries*

please dont go! or at least come here now and again...dont just leave completely please!

Haruka
October 14th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Too much Videogames.. o_O

Soon my life will be like that for a few days when I get gamecube.. o.o.. noones stoping you really.. Well, I hope you enjoyed your posting at PC. I hope we can see you someday. :P

Sturm
October 14th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Welcome to PC, Gr8PPerson62 hope you like it there.

Gr8Person62
October 14th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Too much Videogames.. o_O

Soon my life will be like that for a few days when I get gamecube.. o.o.. noones stoping you really.. Well, I hope you enjoyed your posting at PC. I hope we can see you someday. :P

Very true. Soul calibur 2, just got it. Mario kart is out in a week or so. F-Zero is out in 2 days. I go to school. I'm learning programing, and I sleep in to 1 Pm... Yep, My life is pretty much full for the next year or so.

Soph --> Hmm.. I think I'l come once every year or so.. That depends if PC lives that long. And let's all be honest here, That's how long it's gonna take the top 5 posters at PC to get some sense into their brains...

Soph
October 14th, 2003, 07:01 PM
well will u at least email me some times then? i dont eant to lose contact with u if u MUST leave this place. :(

Gr8Person62
October 14th, 2003, 07:04 PM
I guess I could leave the PC members on my MSN... Fine..

Gr8Person62
October 14th, 2003, 07:07 PM
As of now, I can never use my Gr8Person62 account anymore. Once I delete my cookies, I can't log on anymore, cause I typed some weired password that I forgot already.. well, this is the end of Gr8Person62...

G-LANCE
October 14th, 2003, 07:15 PM
come on gr8person62

i play video games a lot too (it takes up 1/4 of my waking hours *hugs PS2, Gamecube, and GBA SP*), but i still find time to go to school, do homework, eat, flirt with girls, go on PC, and other things rabid, 18 foot tall chimpanzies do...

pls don't leave!!!

or i might leave too...
*no one cares*

someone: who are you???!!!

Kairi
October 14th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Only the ones who see value in PC will remain till the end, and the ones who see value in PC must really get out more. There a whole life out there for you, go and live it.

I play an unhealthy amount of them, and still have time for here. Your choice though, you don't need to make such a big deal of it though. Oh well, you'll be missed! I know 22sa will be upset.

Arcanine
October 14th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Well I play a lot I mean a lot of video games every day I have school and other stuff but I still come to PC every day, mabe not every one can come every day but do you have to leave forever? If you leave then I will lose one of my friends.

Hazuki-san
October 14th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Well, I barely knew ya. So see ya

Jessica
October 14th, 2003, 07:31 PM
You know you can get your password back by requesting it my email. Well, See ya then. I never knew you but you seem like a good person to talk to.

^^;

22sa
October 14th, 2003, 07:47 PM
Well I play a lot I mean a lot of video games every day I have school and other stuff but I still come to PC every day, mabe not every one can come every day but do you have to leave forever? If you leave then I will lose one of my friends.
That .com guy says:
Can I get you to post something for me?
minute says:
Of course
That .com guy says:
Cause I sorta killed my account
That .com guy says:
Tell Arcanince That I'm learning programing too. That takes up a lot of time. And thats why I have to leave PC, it's the only way I could fit it in.
That .com guy says:
I also changed my E-mail to [email protected], so I can't request my password back If I wanted to

(Gr8Person62's leaving PC to fit programming in)

Arcanine
October 14th, 2003, 07:52 PM
Well he could always rejoin PC (like he will ever do that), Well thats the end of Gr8Person62, good bye Gr8Person62.

22sa
October 14th, 2003, 07:58 PM
I play an unhealthy amount of them, and still have time for here. Your choice though, you don't need to make such a big deal of it though. Oh well, you'll be missed! I know 22sa will be upset.
Other than the fact he actually came online, none of what he says really suprised me. I'm not really sad he left, he left when he went on his vacation is how I see it, but it is good to hear from him again.

Iveechan
October 14th, 2003, 08:28 PM
I don't consider myself a real member here... just a passer-bye now. Visit once in awhile. The truth is, I dislike many of the people here, even some of the mods... I do like a few people... VERY few.

It was cool when I first came here, then the place lost its luster... people left, newbs came, think they own the place. Pfft.

shiny_jiggly
October 14th, 2003, 09:12 PM
I don't consider myself a real member here... just a passer-bye now. Visit once in awhile. The truth is, I dislike many of the people here, even some of the mods... I do like a few people... VERY few.

It was cool when I first came here, then the place lost its luster... people left, newbs came, think they own the place. Pfft.
Hey don't be such a pessimist....I do come here once in a while and people do remember me (although I do wonder if I'm disliked -_-;; ) Your post makes me feel like I'm the REAL passer-by here :'(

Frostweaver
October 14th, 2003, 11:03 PM
I play an unhealthy amount of them, and still have time for here. Your choice though, you don't need to make such a big deal of it though.

what's life without the unhealthy amount of games? If there's lesser homework i would have kept up my gr.9 life of *counts fingers* 7.5 hours of games everyday (not that much already... should really go to 8 or 9 hours a day)

i don't know... i hold the exact opposite comments as Gr8person62... i mean i don't have much time to fit in my schedule as well. So that's why i still go on PC for just as long as ever, but instead stay up later sacrificing my sleeping time instead of PC time ^_^;;

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 15th, 2003, 01:03 AM
I ain't a heavy gamer...
I see why you're leaving. We don't have the popular members here anymore (Kwesi is also considered one...).
In maturity, there will be a time I will leave PC. For now? Maybe not. 1 in 4 chance. 1 in 8 maybe. Or just plain unlikely since it won't be 0 (impossible) for a long while.

DragonTrainer
October 15th, 2003, 04:04 AM
Uh gr8ie, if you are going out to get a life, I don't think playing so much videogames, as you have planned, will help.I have a life outside pc, I just know how to manage my time.I hang out with my friends, and when I have time, I'll get on pc.I keep my life blanced well.

Miyu-chan
October 15th, 2003, 05:14 AM
You're leaving? o.O; Oh well...I...but we all hope that you'll come back some day...see you.

Kayleigh
October 15th, 2003, 07:11 AM
Ahh, another member leaving..? This is getting a bit out of control. >_>; I come on here a lot, (Well, homeschooling helps) and I still have a life. Plus I'd rather be on the computer than playing video games. o_o;

Anyways, bye I guess. I hope you come back soon, if you ever decide to...

DragonTrainer
October 15th, 2003, 07:56 AM
I go to public school.I like it, you get to socialize a lot.PC sure has started to die since the database reset.I hope no more members decide to leave.

Entropy
October 15th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Yea because lot's of Members are leaving, like Me!

Well, my life is too good to be wasted here, I realised that a week ago.

Meh, Bye, I guess.

That's a negative look at the situation. If PokeCommunity 'sucks' as you claim, wouldn't it make more sense to stay and post threads to stimulate activity?

Realistically, development in a message board doesn't need a lot posts from the same user.

John Denver
October 15th, 2003, 01:10 PM
why didn't kairi or Rk9 close this...it's depressing and concieted...shikes

BTW, well said Entropy

~CLOSED

Kairi
October 15th, 2003, 01:14 PM
People should have a chance to say good-bye to him, even if the initial post was wrought with negativity.

latiosspud
October 15th, 2003, 01:20 PM
Bye whoever you are...smart choice. :)

Frostweaver
October 15th, 2003, 02:13 PM
just because gr8person62 is a pestimist and brings in a rather negative start for this thread doesn't mean this thread needs to be closed... it's just his way of things...

well goodbye gr8person62... we'll miss ya

PokeTrainerCarol
October 15th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Gr8Person!!!!
I got upset. And I mean it. It wasn't the kind of "oh he left, well too bad". But you're what your name states, a great person!
well
...bye. Have a great life...I'll miss you a lot

but have a great life anyway!

orange*berry
October 15th, 2003, 10:07 PM
Okay, okay... So basically your saying, 'Eveyone's leaving, which makes the Pokemon Community inactive, which makes me want to leave.'. The more people leave, the less active PC is going to be, so at least make an effort to keep PC alive... please?

It would a shame to see you leave. You've been here for a really long time, but if your happier sitting on your butt playing video games, then be that way. =P

DragonTrainer
October 16th, 2003, 05:06 AM
Well put orange.If PC is hardly alive, then we should find more members, make an effort.Not just say,"Oh some people left, end of the line for me"The least you could do is come here every once in a while.

Lucifer
October 16th, 2003, 05:14 AM
Why do people bother making dramatic exits from places like this? If you don't have time to post here, then just leave and come back whenever you can to post the odd message here and there. Heck, I've been doing that myself since I registered back in February. :cool:

Kairi
October 16th, 2003, 06:33 AM
Yeah, people have been complain it isn't the same. Well, I wasn't here before guys, but I'm going to guess they didn't sit around and complain about it, but they made an effort to make some posts even when it was going slow. You shouldn't complain if you aren't trying your hardest to improve the situation, and getting others to do the same.

John Denver
October 16th, 2003, 06:53 AM
I think that notsoGr8person69 is just ticked that he hasn't been noticed here as he has been in the old PC...if people loved him as much as they love 22sa or Kairi, well yeah, he'd stay, drink, and be fairy...

BOO ya!

LT. surge II
October 16th, 2003, 01:11 PM
Well Bye.Z type lied about him being me. I think he should go.

Dizzy
October 16th, 2003, 01:15 PM
Bye gr8person62

Wait , gr8person62 is right , this is taking up my time , now that i have a job , im not going to be on PC as much ..... i might not be on PC at all .....

Frostweaver
October 16th, 2003, 01:18 PM
Bye gr8person62

Wait , gr8person62 is right , this is taking up my time , now that i have a job , im not going to be on PC as much ..... i might not be on PC at all .....

if there are anything that's "worthwhile" to do in real life and your online time is taking too much of your "real life" time, then you can always do what i do...

instead of cutting down online time, cut down sleeping time ^_^
don't we sleep enough already? when you die you'll have your eternal sleep... we don't need more sleeping in advance

Kairi
October 16th, 2003, 01:28 PM
frosty! *smack* His parents and teachers will hate you for telling him not to sleep, just because on holidays where I have a new game that I don't sleep doesn't mean he shouldnt. ^_^;

Arcanine
October 16th, 2003, 01:30 PM
frosty! *smack* His parents and teachers will hate you for telling him not to sleep, just because on holidays where I have a new game that I don't sleep doesn't mean he shouldnt. ^_^;
Well if he is not on PC and he is not coming here again then does it mater if he gets sleep or not (yesterday I was up to 2:00Am and the three days before that I was up to 3:00am).

Dizzy
October 16th, 2003, 01:31 PM
My parents wont care , there just going to keep reminding me of green amnesia.. lol kairi , ur so dramatic!

It wont matter if i sleep or im awake , as long as im good in school and get good grades my parents wont keep a profile on me .... my brother , now theres another story.

Frostweaver
October 16th, 2003, 01:33 PM

my parents always complain about my sleeping time but they gave up now... (Now I do respect and obey them in any everything except for sleeping time and going outside... i'm not a rebel)

i just sleep 5 hours a day... it's enough to me (maybe that's why i'll get a headache once every 3 month or so... but once every 3 month little is rather unimportant). On schoolday or not i just sleep at 2... when it's long weekend? i just don't sleep at all...

Haruka
October 16th, 2003, 01:37 PM
Well, My parents want to look what I am doing on the internet now. o_O.

I still need a GPA of 3.75.. They want me to go in the Jr. Honest Soc. -_-... That means almost stright A's and one B

What? I go on PC anyway if I have homework. and noone should go to work at a young age. it's not healthy. :P

Kairi
October 16th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Aw, frosty. So much I wish I could give you...

Anyways, Haruka why do they want to see what you're up to? o_o;

Haruka
October 16th, 2003, 01:41 PM
Because... uhhhh... I dunno.. I personally think young people shouldn't get a job intil the gradulated from high school.

latiosspud
October 16th, 2003, 01:42 PM
It's very simple my parents would cut the internet line at around ten at night so I just read or do my homework for the next thirty minutes until I sleep. I get from 7-8 hours of sleep on weekdays but a little less on weekends.

Arcanine
October 16th, 2003, 01:42 PM
My mom and dad thinks im on the internet to much, thay say go out side and play. ??? Play what im a inside kid I play games and stay on the computer all day.

Frostweaver
October 16th, 2003, 01:46 PM
My mom and dad thinks im on the internet to much, thay say go out side and play. ??? Play what im a inside kid I play games and stay on the computer all day.

my thought exactly... i do want to go outside by myself sometime in the winter but i know that my parents won't allow me as i only want to go outside at night time (and then those safety question will pop up and my parents won't allow me to go in the end)

what's with the people discriminating "indoor" people? they either force us to go outside, drag us to go outside or insult us unless we go outside... i wonder what's the problem... just cause a 4 letter adjective known as "GEEK" or "NERD" describes us very well?

DragonTrainer
October 16th, 2003, 01:49 PM
I don't sped too much time on the computer.About 2-3 hours a day, I always do outside stuff, I find it boring to be on the computer all day

Dizzy
October 16th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Me too , I cant picture my self to be on Alllllllllll Day ...
Id rather exercise and play sports ..... go out with my friends or something , plus Computers are the main reason why my house has a HUGE electricity bill

Frostweaver
October 16th, 2003, 01:57 PM
Me too , I cant picture my self to be on Alllllllllll Day ...
Id rather exercise and play sports ..... go out with my friends or something , plus Computers are the main reason why my house has a HUGE electricity bill

on the other hand if you just stay on the computer all day, you don't have to paid for entertainment, shopping expense and etc... it balances out actually

my friends are all online (like most of you ^_^) so therefore the friend factor encourages me to stay online evenmore actually

sports, workout and exercise...? umm... pass?

Dizzy
October 16th, 2003, 02:01 PM
but i need fresh air , I need the mall , i want to buy stuff with my money. maybe a new PC!

orange*berry
October 16th, 2003, 02:58 PM
I'm always on the computer doing something. Even if I'm not at home, I'll bring my laptop with me to work on graphic things. (I'm not always on PC because I lose my connection right after Iv driven out of the driveway n.n()) I guess I'm a geek in that case, because I dread the thought of leaving my computer behind. n.n()

22sa
October 16th, 2003, 04:00 PM
Gr8Person!!!!
I got upset. And I mean it. It wasn't the kind of "oh he left, well too bad". But you're what your name states, a great person!
well
...bye. Have a great life...I'll miss you a lot

but have a great life anyway!
He was on MSN for a short while Tuesday night. Anyway, come online this Friday or Saturday, maybe we'll be able to see him again lol. ^_-

Shelz4U
October 17th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Please from now on discuss members leaving PC in the "PC Diminishing?" Thread!

BTW: Im might be leaving permanatly...

shiny_jiggly
October 17th, 2003, 03:30 PM
It's very simple my parents would cut the internet line at around ten at night so I just read or do my homework for the next thirty minutes until I sleep. I get from 7-8 hours of sleep on weekdays but a little less on weekends.
Hey that's almost like what my parents did too for the past 6 months! They locked up the modem in the cupboard unless we need it for valid reasons or to check our email once in a while.

Arcanine
October 17th, 2003, 03:34 PM
Please from now on discuss members leaving PC in the "PC Diminishing?" Thread!

BTW: Im might be leaving permanatly...
What not you too Shelz you came back not long ago.

Dizzy
October 17th, 2003, 03:35 PM
I guess everyone is leaving PC now.

shiny_jiggly
October 17th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Probably it's the start of exams period (I guess), since mine ended not long ago.
That's why I'm back!

Ruriri
October 17th, 2003, 03:42 PM
heh me back...

I was gone for 5 minutes and I cried to death!LOL!

shiny_jiggly
October 17th, 2003, 04:01 PM
lolololol now I recalled my post!
I just hope the holiday period might bring some members back to visit PC and also new ones too, because I'd probably have some time to spare during holidays.

orange*berry
October 17th, 2003, 04:26 PM
*tilt* So why is everyone leaving? n.n() Once you think about it, it's actually pretty selfish...
Iv been here since the start, and have no intention of ever leaving.

Ruriri
October 17th, 2003, 04:37 PM
*tilt* So why is everyone leaving? n.n() Once you think about it, it's actually pretty selfish...
Yup!

-----

I was member #13 to join PC!

anyways I left about 3 times due to school and then I always returned!

shiny_jiggly
October 17th, 2003, 04:42 PM
<Knows that Orange has always been around at PC no matter whoever comes and goes.

Selfish? I don't think so actually. They have other things to do in real life too. I just hope they do come back some day...

Jessica
October 17th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Well, I don't spend as much because sports interfere with my internet time and also homework.

Noone can stop life. :P