PDA

View Full Version : Pkmncommunity or Pokecommunity?

Apple Inc.
January 9th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Which URL do you use? Pokecommunity.com or pkmncommunity.com?

Ausaudriel
January 9th, 2008, 03:16 PM
I use pokecommunity.com, since it was the original and the one that I've been used to for years. ;x

Plus it's prettier than pkmncommunity.com.

Twinx
January 9th, 2008, 03:28 PM
mm where's the "both" option? lol
I normally use pkmncommunity but it wasn't working earlier today, so I'm using pokecommuniy now.

It's the same though :P

Hakeen
January 9th, 2008, 03:34 PM
I thought there were other URL's.

I use pokecommunity... because I'd make more typos spelling pkmncommunity for some reason. Even though I made no typos on it then. XD

Kylie-chan
January 9th, 2008, 03:35 PM
I actually think pkmncommunity is prettier than pokecommunity, as pokecommunity lacks the acute accent. Anyhow, I use them alternately. Right now I'm using pokecommunity, but before PC went down, I was using pkmncommunity. I couldn't care less. :x

eternalglory
January 9th, 2008, 03:38 PM
too many consonants, vowels make me smile.

Rukia Kuchiki
January 9th, 2008, 03:43 PM
I use pokecommunty since I didn't know there was an alternative URL. o.o

Cherrim
January 9th, 2008, 03:46 PM
I only like pkmncommunity because I came up with it, haha. Pokecommunity is the one I'm used to and thus it's the one I try to use all the time. I'm logged in on every variation anyway, though, just because everyone uses different URLs and I hate having to log in whenever someone links me to something. 8(

marz
January 9th, 2008, 04:11 PM
pokecommunity.com is what I use, since it's so much easier to type poke than pkmn. It's also cooler. >:

Wish
January 9th, 2008, 04:15 PM
I use pkmncommnity ever since the bad DBE in 2006 (I think) I've been using "Pkmncommunity" ever since.

Plus I already got used to it once "pokecommunity" went down.

Snivi
January 9th, 2008, 05:26 PM
pkmncommunity.com because that is what I have bookmarked.

msdmario
January 9th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Pokecommunity because I wasn't aware that there was more than 1 URL for this place. Also, I have this placed bookmarked in Pokecommunity and I am not going to bother changing it.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
January 9th, 2008, 06:32 PM
pkmn when I type it in, since it's just easier to type, imo, since the first four letters are on the same side of the keyboard. xD

If I follow a link I have saved somewhere/bookmark, I think it's poke.

Midnight Beat
January 9th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I've used pkmncommunity.com for as long as I can remember. Plus that's how it's bookmarked.

Ayano Katagiri
January 9th, 2008, 08:02 PM
I've got pkmncommunity.com bookmarked, so that's what I use.

But it does annoyingly log me out all the time when I click to view anything under pokecommunity.com as a result.

Gοяκнaвоii
January 9th, 2008, 08:49 PM
- I'm using pokecommunity since that was what it was when i first came to this forum =]=]

but i hate it when ppl give me links of pkmncommunity... so i try to stay logged on in both like Lightning ova there =]

Lash
January 9th, 2008, 08:58 PM
I prefer using pkmncommunity. Its the URL that showed up when I discovered this site over a year ago. I did forget about it 9 months, I came back reviving my account, still under pkmncommunity. So I never use pokecommunity :x

Gunn
January 9th, 2008, 09:19 PM
During my first arrival here, I used "pokecommunity." Afterwards, I progressed to the alteration "pkmncommunity" somehow.

Eon-Rider
January 9th, 2008, 10:41 PM
http://www.pokecommunity.org/
http://www.pokecommunity.info/

Those two are also available but I'm pretty sure there are more. I don't understand why PC needs all those domain names since it seems they're lacking the money to pay for the server and the yearly payments don't really help. o_o

Well anyway, I use pokecommunity.com since that's what it is. It was recently pkmncommunity.com but I got bored of it for some reason so I manually changed it.

Razer302
January 10th, 2008, 01:56 AM
I use pokecommunity.com. I used to use pkmncommunity but then I swap it and haven't changed back.

helix
January 10th, 2008, 02:04 AM
I use pokecommunity.com, and I have for a very long time. pkmncommunity.com just doesn't feel right when I type it- I've gotten into the habit of writing pokecommunity.

Pikabloo
January 10th, 2008, 02:06 AM
pokecommunity was the original, so I gotten used to typing that up.

And poke is easier to type than pkmn, for me anyway.

Shika
January 10th, 2008, 03:26 AM
pkmncommunity because I bookmarked it and it has the whole pokemon then pokecommunity. xD

PB
January 10th, 2008, 08:02 AM
I use pokecommunity.com because it is technically the forums name, plus I've bookmarked that one, It looks prettier and its easier to find on google

Went
January 10th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Pokecomunity.com because, well, it's the name of the forum >_>
So it's lots easier to remember.

Olz.
January 10th, 2008, 11:02 AM
i use pokecommunity.com

Only reason is, it's easier to type xP

Cassino
January 10th, 2008, 04:21 PM
I use pokecommunty since I didn't know there was an alternative URL. o.o
Same, and me neither.
All goes to the same place anyway, I assume.

... Oh, yes, I use http://Pokecommunity.com

Warheart
January 10th, 2008, 04:41 PM
pokecommunity.com is what I use, since it's so much easier to type poke than pkmn. It's also cooler. >:

Yeah, well you know what i think? I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE HELL UP! >O

Pkmncommunity is so much..erm..sexier. Actually nah it's just what I'm used to typing, so that's what I stay with xD

..is there actually a difference? ._.

Degenerate
January 10th, 2008, 04:44 PM
I use pokecommunity. My browser automatically saves links, so I usually only have to type "www.p" and I just choose it from the drop down. And also, "poke" looks less nOObier than "pkmn". To me, anyway.

TeirusuFX
January 10th, 2008, 04:58 PM
I don't use the url bar to get here

Instead, I use a search engine or use IE History

If I had to choose...'pokecommunity.com'

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

Tamaki
January 10th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Whoa, I didnt even know there was another URL ._. I use pokecommunity

Otter Mii-kun
January 10th, 2008, 08:00 PM
When "pokecommunity.com" initially shut down due to server moves about 2 years or so ago, I picked up on using the then-new "pkmncommunity.com" and still continue to use it since.

Morkula
January 10th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I use pkmncommunity.com. Just never bothered to change my bookmark after pokecommunity.com came back up. =/

WidowMaker
January 10th, 2008, 08:28 PM
I sometimes use pkmncommunity.com, but I prefer pokecommunity.com instead. I'm more used to it. >:

Sorano
January 11th, 2008, 01:10 PM
I use pkmncommunity.com. D: It's prettier than pokecommunity.com, to be perfectly honest. Plus, by the time pokecommunity.com got back up, I was already used to pkmncommunity.com.

Kotowari
January 11th, 2008, 01:21 PM
I use Pokecommunity when talking about the forum. But I just noticed that the link that is used in my "History-tab" is PKMNcommunity. When I type it manually, it's Pokecommunity.com, though. xD

Live in Color
January 11th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Pokecommunity. I never knew there was another URL until yesterday. Plus I have Pokecommunity bookmarked on the bookmark toolbar.

Michii
January 11th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Pokecommunity is easier to type. It's been proven that real words are easier to type than abbreviations and stuff like that.

mewthree w/armor
January 11th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I use Pkmncommunity, its more natural for me.

Red1530
January 11th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I use only pokecommunity.com

Always and Never
January 11th, 2008, 03:01 PM
www.pkmncommunity.com looks elegant, but I'm sticking with the old school Pokecommunity. I mean, that's always been my bestfriend. ;D

Ben Kenobi
January 12th, 2008, 04:31 AM
pokecommunity.com is what I always use now. When I first joined I was using pkmncommunity.com.

Nuke
January 12th, 2008, 04:33 AM
poke sounds better but I have pkmn because that is how it is saved in my favorites.

Devil_Silver
January 12th, 2008, 04:36 AM
I always use pokecommunity.com.

I have no idea why.

Sylphiel
January 12th, 2008, 11:33 AM
I use both...kind of.

I normally use www.pokecommunity.com, since it's the URL that this account's login is set to. However, for the few times I feel like sneaking around in an alternate account, I just switch the url to pkmncommunity and I'm set. :x

wakachamo
January 12th, 2008, 11:35 AM
www.pokecommunity.com ftw. I never really got used to the other domains. D;

Shiny Umbreon
January 12th, 2008, 01:35 PM
"Pkmncommunity". Seems nicer to me.

Yuoaman
January 12th, 2008, 02:19 PM
pkmncommunity...... After the site went down and we had to use that I became used to it..... I didn't even know there was the option of using pokecommunity until a week ago.... LOL.

FlameJuli
January 12th, 2008, 04:51 PM
pokecommunity.com because it is the only one I know >.< Heh

Sammi
January 12th, 2008, 05:52 PM
http://pokecommunity.com is what I've been using lately. I type in pokecommunity.com and that's what comes up.

On my computer, I think pkmncommunity is the one that's bookmarked. It's been awhile, though.

Sprite
January 12th, 2008, 06:51 PM
I've been using PokeCommunity.com ever since I became a member. ^^

Thebiggamer
January 12th, 2008, 06:55 PM
I have to choose pokecommunity on the reasoning that for some reason the blocks in my school don't register it as a pokemon website so I can acsees it in school although pkmncommunity is blocked, thats wierd.

Geeked
April 4th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Hm.. I use everything
pokecommunity.com
pokecommunity.org
pokecommunity.info
pkmncommunity.com

:)

usami
April 4th, 2008, 11:37 AM
xray, please don't revive threads that are over a month old. Thanks.