PDA

View Full Version : Ya ya Ga

Soph
July 7th, 2004, 07:04 PM
If Kwesi can do it, why cant I? XD.

If you know about tirrypooka you will certainly understand what I mean when I state that reggielooraf are superior to nebbyfag. Then again, you never quite know when giryflots might fellywack and take over when it comes to yelligarb. Overall, retikarb do seem to binnyhag very hikkybookingly, but its difficult to judge if that makes them girrafekable or not. And always remember, if you see a hookablag which seems to be jullinacking, never gooperfick in case of derryvanting it. There are a lot of ways to biffycarg a woomberka, but none so effective as fellygurfing it. A fellygurfed woomberka will quickly become iffywhagish, so be careful not to hooperwhag it. Similarly, beggyburfed gillynawks will be very prone to herigalipping if you dont civvycork them properly. Its a matter of fivvygooper being properly understood to allow figgalak to sidfalka properly. And never, ever galparka any filtittas, as they will viggaloop far too quickly. If you understand these rules Nonsetarta will be no problem and you will understand the concepts involved very quickly.

Turkey foot tea for breakfast. Welcome to my world.

Thomas
July 7th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Its like made libs for the insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aRedMoon
July 7th, 2004, 08:39 PM
...*takes a look at Soph*

...*backs slowly away*

...why is everyone so freay tonight? o_O

Shiney
July 7th, 2004, 08:40 PM

...*backs slowly away*

Probably because my plan was destroyed again, and Satan took pity on me for once.

Flygon trainer
July 7th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Yeah, but you arn't going to get any compassion from the child, because the pinkness just wore off, and I'm busy searching the web for a good new pic.

aRedMoon
July 7th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Shiney, you are one of the ones freaking me out. o.O

*sighs and yawns*

Shiney
July 7th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Yeah, but you arn't going to get any compassion from the child, because the pinkness just wore off, and I'm busy searching the web for a good new pic.

Well, at least I was promoted for my efforts. I still hate all the formal stuff he has to put up with though, so I think I'll just stay right where I am on the employment matter.

Shiney, you are one of the ones freaking me out. o.O

*sighs and yawns*

How so?

aRedMoon
July 7th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Never seen you before this dare thing, and your Satan stuff is freaking me out...

Flygon trainer
July 7th, 2004, 08:53 PM
sorry, tis all my fault JK. I'm the one who told him about the dare thread, and after that he pretty much took off. don't know where the devil thing started from, but he had better know that the only one who overrides my commands is my father. so I have control unless Dad says otherwise.

Shiney
July 7th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Never seen you before this dare thing, and your Satan stuff is freaking me out...

Before this, I was almost 100% on the roleplaying forums alone.

And hey, you don't think he does all the work by himself do you?

EDIT:
sorry, tis all my fault JK. I'm the one who told him about the dare thread, and after that he pretty much took off. don't know where the devil thing started from, but he had better know that the only one who overrides my commands is my father. so I have control unless Dad says otherwise.

Conviniently, I have immunity from your commands.

Though I beleive my promotion might have had something to do with that, you are sneaky after all, and would most likley find a loophole.

Soph
July 7th, 2004, 08:55 PM

...*backs slowly away*

bookakakkakakaa faaaa gggaahahahha booogerrrrtttgghhahahhhaha!

Shiney
July 7th, 2004, 08:57 PM
bookakakkakakaa faaaa gggaahahahha booogerrrrtttgghhahahhhaha!

Wow, a natural talent for chaos, and an interesting sense of humor. In a few more years, if your personality changes enough, we might be able to use your help. If you're interested though.

Flygon trainer
July 7th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Before this, I was almost 100% on the roleplaying forums alone.

And hey, you don't think he does all the work by himself do you?

EDIT:

Conviniently, I have immunity from your commands.

Though I beleive my promotion might have had something to do with that, you are sneaky after all, and would most likley find a loophole.
you do know it was me who asked dad to promote you, right? don't know why I did that, but my dad tends to listen to me when I want somebody promoted...

Gr8person62.2
July 7th, 2004, 08:58 PM
If Kwesi can do it, why cant I? XD.

If you know about tirrypooka you will certainly understand what I mean when I state that reggielooraf are superior to nebbyfag. Then again, you never quite know when giryflots might fellywack and take over when it comes to yelligarb. Overall, retikarb do seem to binnyhag very hikkybookingly, but its difficult to judge if that makes them girrafekable or not. And always remember, if you see a hookablag which seems to be jullinacking, never gooperfick in case of derryvanting it. There are a lot of ways to biffycarg a woomberka, but none so effective as fellygurfing it. A fellygurfed woomberka will quickly become iffywhagish, so be careful not to hooperwhag it. Similarly, beggyburfed gillynawks will be very prone to herigalipping if you dont civvycork them properly. Its a matter of fivvygooper being properly understood to allow figgalak to sidfalka properly. And never, ever galparka any filtittas, as they will viggaloop far too quickly. If you understand these rules Nonsetarta will be no problem and you will understand the concepts involved very quickly.

Turkey foot tea for breakfast. Welcome to my world.

Oh, wonderful! Great article Soph. This will help me to understand Nonsetarta much beter now. Thanks for the advice. *cough*

Soph
July 7th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Oh, wonderful! Great article Soph. This will help me to understand Nonsetarta much beter now. Thanks for the advice. *cough*
Your most welcome, and I hope the enlightening and intelligent article shall some day be an inspiration and light in your life.

Shiney
July 7th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Well possibly, but I gave up most of my foresight and the usual satanic/demonic abilities for more power, and stretched lifespan, as even though I'm in my current position, I was born as a complete human.
Still, this recent promotion has already doubled my innate power levels by a percentage, therefore leaving me at the level of demi-god as far as power goes. My other abilities I'm stil weak for a demon though, as a result.

Soph
July 7th, 2004, 09:04 PM
most of you are off topic, you know that?

Shiney
July 7th, 2004, 09:06 PM
most of you are off topic, you know that?

Is that even possible in a thread without a topic?

Soph
July 7th, 2004, 09:08 PM
There is a topic...its...um...well, its...er...

Well im sure we can find it if we look XD.

Shiney
July 7th, 2004, 09:10 PM
There is a topic...its...um...well, its...er...

Well im sure we can find it if we look XD.

Could it be about domino affects?

(Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Soph
July 7th, 2004, 09:11 PM
O_o.

Im already aware of my destructive behaviour, thank you. -_-

Gr8person62.2
July 7th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Dam it how dumb are you people! Soph has just wrtten a great, enlightening article. Maybe if you actually read it you'd understand the greatness of it.
See, now I'm enlightened. I will live a much beter life!

Flygon trainer
July 7th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Well possibly, but I gave up most of my foresight and the usual satanic/demonic abilities for more power, and stretched lifespan, as even though I'm in my current position, I was born as a complete human.
Still, this recent promotion has already doubled my innate power levels by a percentage, therefore leaving me at the level of demi-god as far as power goes. My other abilities I'm stil weak for a demon though, as a result.
I managed to end up demon/fallen/vampire. gets annoying because I have feathered demon wings, and that is just off...

Soph
July 7th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Okay I know there is no topic in particular but can it NOT be on demons and devils, please? Some people find that kind of thing distasteful, and some people take the whole concept of such evil beings far more seriously than some of you.

Shiney
July 7th, 2004, 09:15 PM
EDIT: Ok, no problem Soph.

Soph
July 7th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Thanks ^_^ I really appreciate that. XD how did at thread on utter nonsense get over 20 posts already XD.

Shiney
July 7th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Thanks ^_^ I really appreciate that. XD how did at thread on utter nonsense get over 20 posts already XD.

Probably because of certain influences that I won't mention here, as per my agreement on the last page.

But it could be random chance, I'M not even able to completley dishtinguish between the two.

Flygon trainer
July 7th, 2004, 09:22 PM
kay. besides that, Teen titans is on.

Soph
July 7th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Then again Kwesi's thread took off for some absurd reason O_o.

Pikachu. XD.

Shiney
July 7th, 2004, 09:23 PM
kay. besides that, Teen titans is on.

Really?
Hmm...

(Wow, I'm becomming evil again, it worked!)

Flygon trainer
July 7th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Really?
Hmm...

(Wow, I'm becomming evil again, it worked!)
*grabs shiney by the back of the neck and drags him out of the thread* go be evil somewhere else, I'm taking advantage of the insanity. *uses 50 block attack on Shiney but 49 block fall on Soph* that is getting annoying, and there are STILL only 49. *uses wand and creates a giant block and crushes soph with it*

Shiney
July 7th, 2004, 09:35 PM
*grabs shiney by the back of the neck and drags him out of the thread* go be evil somewhere else, I'm taking advantage of the insanity. *uses 50 block attack on Shiney but 49 block fall on Soph* that is getting annoying, and there are STILL only 49. *uses wand and creates a giant block and crushes soph with it*

Entertaining. There's nothing wrong with evil as well as insanity though.

Flygon trainer
July 7th, 2004, 09:38 PM
All I know is, as long as I have my wand, I can keep using the block attacks...

Soph
July 7th, 2004, 09:42 PM
A choice between insanity and evil and insanity is by far my preference.

Dark Heaven
July 8th, 2004, 12:51 AM
I love Melinda!!! I want to kiss you!!! Hug me!!!

~closed XD

Dark Heaven
July 8th, 2004, 12:59 AM
I love Melinda!!! I want to kiss you!!! Hug me!!!

~closed XD
That's nice XD
You love her XD
You are soooooooooo man XP

~re-opened XD