PDA

View Full Version : Who's That Pokemon Giveaway!

Young Stunna'
January 11th, 2008, 07:10 PM
LOOK AT MY MOST RECENT POST FOR THE IMAGE!!!

Ok so I had a great idea. I call it a Who's that Pokemon Giveaway. I figured you guys might like this... So basically, everyday starting now, I will post an edited image of a pokemon. The first person to post and tell me who the pokemon is will receive the disguised pokemon for their diamond or pearl game. Sound good? Well it gets better. Look at this:

Bonus Days: (on random days i will do one of the following)
- give you two of the posted pokemon
- post more than one image
- attach a very useful item to the pokemon
- teach the pokemon a custom set of moves

Here are the rules:
- You can only guess once per day, if you get it wrong, DO NOT guess again. If you guess again, no pokemon will be given to anyone that day and you will just have to deal with everyone being mad at you.
- DO NOT pm me your guess. Post it. PMs will not be looked at.
- This is not an argument thread, so no arguing! If you argue in this thread you will NEVER receive a pokemon from this.

DRAGON777
January 11th, 2008, 07:42 PM
i think its Mewtwo?

i hope its is

Young Stunna'
January 11th, 2008, 07:44 PM
nope. pay attention to what i deeply marked out in red. its the paramount part of this pokemon.

Live in Color
January 11th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Magikarp?

I would've guessed Mewtwo.

It's way too hard for the first one if they are to get harder. Just blur it or something, not make it completely invisible. xD

Young Stunna'
January 11th, 2008, 07:50 PM
yeah i didnt realise it was this hard. lol. no its not magikarp either. sorry.

Shadow of Fears
January 11th, 2008, 10:26 PM
its lapras filler filler filler

who ever posts next gets my prize i dont need a lapras.

Waker of Chaos
January 11th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Yeah, that's a Lapras.

Now that it's guessed, will you post the next image right away, or do we have to wait a bit?

Young Stunna'
January 11th, 2008, 10:44 PM
i'll post another asap. pm me though so i wont forget to hatch your lapras.

Waker of Chaos
January 11th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Hmm... Is it Bulbasaur? It looks like it, sort of.

Col~
January 11th, 2008, 11:29 PM
smeargle its gotta be
i rule

Olz.
January 11th, 2008, 11:32 PM
I know what it is :D
Its a smeargle, you can see its head :)

Chompah :x
January 11th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Dammit.
I got here to late it's Smeargle but anyways..

Col~
January 11th, 2008, 11:47 PM
mismaguis and chompah youre too late

i win

Olz.
January 11th, 2008, 11:48 PM

i win
I would of won if i could spell :( Oh well. I can get one anyways xP

Waker of Chaos
January 11th, 2008, 11:50 PM

i win

You don't need to post something like that.

And by the way, there's no such thing as a cool hacker. You didn't even spell it right. >.>;

And besides, it's Smeargle. It's not something that's actually good, like a Gible or Chimchar (he's breeding these). So why should we care?

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 07:14 AM

And by the way, there's no such thing as a cool hacker. You didn't even spell it right. >.>;

And besides, it's Smeargle. It's not something that's actually good, like a Gible or Chimchar (he's breeding these). So why should we care?

who ever said that my name was cool_hacker?
i didn't
and why do you care?

Waker of Chaos
January 12th, 2008, 07:18 AM
who ever said that my name was cool_hacker?
i didn't
and why do you care?

I take offense to anyone who brags about his victory.

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 07:25 AM

i said i win in small text. ive seen people on other forums that post it in huge letters.

i just wanted to let people know if they didn't.

me bragging is if i PMed everyone saying: " i won the Who's That Pokemon of the Day contest!" there. an explanation.

Waker of Chaos
January 12th, 2008, 07:29 AM
i said i win in small text. ive seen people on other forums that post it in huge letters.

i just wanted to let people know if they didn't.

me bragging is if i PMed everyone saying: " i won the Who's That Pokemon of the Day contest!" there. an explanation.

Better not to do either, col_hacker.

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Better not to do either, col_hacker.

why are you still going on about this? i don't care anymore. i don't even need a smeargle.

Waker of Chaos
January 12th, 2008, 07:51 AM
why are you still going on about this? i don't care anymore. i don't even need a smeargle.

Because you offended me, then gave a poor excuse to try and get yourself out of trouble.

Look, just don't post solely to say, "You're too late, I've already won".

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Because you offended me, then gave a poor excuse to try and get yourself out of trouble.

omg i offended Waker of Chaos. woe is me. how could i!? people make mistakes.
so lets be mature about this and end this scrap.

Waker of Chaos
January 12th, 2008, 08:11 AM
lets be mature about this and end this scrap.

What I've quoted is all your post should have been. You need to learn some manners.

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 08:14 AM
What I've quoted is all your post should have been. You need to learn some manners.

Coming from the guy who cares about a miniscule comment? Ok Mr. Mini. I'll listen to everything you say. *starts reading a magazine*

Heart's Soul
January 12th, 2008, 08:15 AM
If you twwo want to fight, use Wi-Fi or PM each other.

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 08:16 AM
If you twwo want to fight, use Wi-Fi or PM each other.

Good idea X, but I stopped fighting a while ago. (Not meant to offend you.)

Waker of Chaos
January 12th, 2008, 08:16 AM
Coming from the guy who cares about a miniscule comment? Ok Mr. Mini. I'll listen to everything you say. *starts reading a magazine*

You're fairly new, so I'll forgive you this once. But from now on, don't show your arrogance around me. I don't care if you're rich enough to give money to this forum, your sarcastic, arrogant, and disrespectful attitude does not belong.

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 08:20 AM
You're fairly new, so I'll forgive you this once. But from now on, don't show your arrogance around me. I don't care if you're rich enough to give money to this forum, your sarcastic, arrogant, and disrespectful attitude does not belong.

I'm nicer than you think I am, and I'm not rich. I just felt like donating a couple of bucks. Besides, what've you done for the forum lately? Oh and I don't want you to think that just because I haven't been here very long you can treat me like a toddler.

Heart's Soul
January 12th, 2008, 08:23 AM
I joined not too long ago too, but you don't see me fighting. Save it for Wi-Fi guys. Col_hacker, I know youre not a toddler, and Waker of Chaos should know that too.

Waker of Chaos
January 12th, 2008, 08:23 AM
I'm nicer than you think I am (then act like it), and I'm not rich. I just felt like donating a couple of bucks. Besides, what've you done for the forum lately? I improved the general IQ of the forum, which is more than what I can say for you. Oh and I don't want you to think that just because I haven't been here very long you can treat me like a toddler.

You're also only 13. That makes me your elder, and you will respect me. In fact, I believe that makes about 70% of this forum's population your elders. So if you're nicer, act like it. That way, I won't have to come and correct you again.

Heart's Soul
January 12th, 2008, 08:25 AM
You're also only 13. That makes me your elder, and you will respect me. In fact, I believe that makes about 70% of this forum's population your elders. So if you're nicer, act like it. That way, I won't have to come and correct you again.

Show your age on your profile first, then I'll be sure of that.

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 08:52 AM

im not gonna respect you cause youre 6 years older than me. you dont have any right to try and take control of me. *REPORTS TO MOD*

Waker of Chaos
January 12th, 2008, 09:04 AM
im not gonna respect you cause youre 6 years older than me. you dont have any right to try and take control of me. *REPORTS TO MOD*

But I do have a right to correct those who need it, like you did. I also have a right to not have to deal with your disrespect. It's not control, it's common sense, which I see isn't so common.

So go ahead and report yourself if you feel you need to.

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 09:07 AM
But I do have a right to correct those who need it, like you did. I also have a right to not have to deal with your disrespect. It's not control, it's common sense, which I see isn't so common.

So go ahead and report yourself if you feel you need to.

Ok. I don't care if you continue, but I'm not gonna waste my time on here feuding with someone who doesn't realize that I wanted to stop this a 1/2 hour ago.

Waker of Chaos
January 12th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Ok. I don't care if you continue, but I'm not gonna waste my time on here feuding with someone who doesn't realize that I wanted to stop this a 1/2 hour ago.

If you wanted to stop this half an hour ago, you shouldn't have posted any further. That is common sense.

Again, it appears not to be so common anymore.

Young Stunna'
January 12th, 2008, 09:58 AM
hey guys stop fighting. col_hacker, i'll give u yur smeargle later when i post the new image.

BakingBluePotatoe
January 12th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Bulbasaur?

is that right?

Waker of Chaos
January 12th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Bulbasaur?

is that right?

No, it was Smeargle. It was already guessed, too.

Kaboom
January 12th, 2008, 11:54 AM
The new one is Rayquaza! I know it is!

I think it looks good in yellow!

Waker of Chaos
January 12th, 2008, 12:12 PM
That's Rayquaza.

And crap, I'm late as usual. This would be a lot easier if you posted here when you put up a new picture, dragonitexchaos.

Kaboom
January 12th, 2008, 12:18 PM
I fully agree. I too would rather have the new ones posted in line with the rest, and then new players can see what this is all about. It's not a problem for now, but it ought to be taken into consideration, OK?

Olz.
January 12th, 2008, 12:19 PM
That one is WAY to easy >.< Rayquaza..

Kaboom
January 12th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Actually I thought it was Electivire at first, but then looked closer!

Anyway, how do I claim my prize?

Waker of Chaos
January 12th, 2008, 12:22 PM

Well, he had me send a PM to him so he wouldn't forget the Lapras I stole from its winner, since he didn't want it.

Shadow of Fears
January 12th, 2008, 01:08 PM
lol u got the lapras... cool i cant believe i missed a chance on rayquza too. I also thoguht that its was elctivre at first. Congrats Kaboom

Young Stunna'
January 12th, 2008, 02:13 PM

just PM me and i'll get it to you tonight.

ok and i might start putting them in a new post.

Heart's Soul
January 12th, 2008, 02:16 PM
just PM me and i'll get it to you tonight.

ok and i might start putting them in a new post.

Nice idea! I want to win this! But... the times are different and I'm always so late...

Young Stunna'
January 12th, 2008, 09:51 PM
This one is my personal favorite of its type

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z79/josephkylebetts/wtp4.jpg

HINT: decrease the size.

Waker of Chaos
January 12th, 2008, 09:53 PM
This one is my personal favorite of its type

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z79/josephkylebetts/wtp4.jpg

HINT: decrease the size.

Behold the mighty Hoppip!

YES! I finally won something on my own!

Kaboom
January 13th, 2008, 12:25 AM
I sent dragonitexchaos a PM and an e-mail but haven't heard back... yet :-(

Waker of Chaos
January 13th, 2008, 12:27 AM
I sent dragonitexchaos a PM and an e-mail but haven't heard back... yet :-(

Give him some time. He took a few days to get back to me.

Kaboom
January 13th, 2008, 12:31 AM
OK. It's just that he said "I'll get it to you tonight" or something like that, so I expected a rapid reply - especially since he was online when I sent the PM.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
January 13th, 2008, 02:36 AM

That's not really needed either.

A little bragging rights won't hurt anybody. He didn't even brag that much.

Look, you don't post solely to trigger drama out of little things like that.

And you need some aswell.

Col_hacker/whatever, please also stay on topic next time you're being picked on.

Young Stunna'
January 13th, 2008, 10:13 AM
sorry guys i was online last night... my brother was playing pearl though =/ i'll post the next image shortly and so far i have a lapras for someone and im working on hatching a smeargle for someone else. i'll look for a hoppip while hatching the smeargle.

Devil_Silver
January 13th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Was the previous pic a Chinchou?

Heart's Soul
January 13th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Was the previous pic a Chinchou?

It was Hoppip. It thought it was Tropius at first.

Young Stunna'
January 13th, 2008, 07:56 PM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z79/josephkylebetts/Fearow-Anime.jpg

there it is, this is a bit easy. i'll post like a super good pokemon next. promise =]

Waker of Chaos
January 14th, 2008, 01:24 AM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z79/josephkylebetts/Fearow-Anime.jpg

there it is, this is a bit easy. i'll post like a super good pokemon next. promise =]

Hmm. I say Fearow. I'm not really sure, though.

Heart's Soul
January 14th, 2008, 06:24 AM
I'll guess Moltres. (trying to make it more than 25 chars.)

Olz.
January 14th, 2008, 07:16 AM
I think it's a fearow, so waker's got it. Congrats xP

Kaboom
January 16th, 2008, 04:33 AM
Yup that looks very much like a Fearow. Congrats to Waker of Chaos!

Devil_Silver
January 16th, 2008, 04:40 AM
It's a Fearow.

Yeah, congrats, Waker!

Young Stunna'
January 16th, 2008, 07:32 AM
its fearow. haha. watch for the next one in a few hours.

Waker of Chaos
January 16th, 2008, 07:35 AM
its fearow. haha. watch for the next one in a few hours.

All right! I won again!

So, what will you do? Hatch a Spearow and EV train it, or just catch a random Fearow to give me? Personally, I'd prefer an Adamant one with good IVs, but that's just me.

Young Stunna'
January 16th, 2008, 07:39 AM
im going to hatch a spearow and pretty much do what u said

Waker of Chaos
January 16th, 2008, 07:40 AM
im going to hatch a spearow and pretty much do what u said

Sweet! You won't have to bother with any egg moves, by the way.

Kaboom
January 18th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Where's the next pic? It was supposed to come "in a few hours" or was that Microsoft Hours?

Kaboom
January 25th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Yup, definitely Microsoft Hours! Come on, dragonitexchaos! I'm still waiting for my Rayquaza!