PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a girfriend? (or boyfriend)

Col~
January 11th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Hey guys, do you have a girlfriend?
And girls, do you have a boyfriend?

I did, but as of February 19, I'm single.
2 months. New record! Booyah!

Gοяκнaвоii
January 11th, 2008, 10:58 PM
I have an Ex that i cant get over...
But if i want one theres girls i can go out with x.x
So... I'm ""Single... But Taken""

Jubilation
January 11th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Nope I'm single lmao XD I guess it's ok being single

Lumine
January 11th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Yeah I have a girlfriend (I guess everyone here knows who it is XD)

zelda_theralts
January 11th, 2008, 11:09 PM
No I never have a girlfriend in my life.

Col~
January 11th, 2008, 11:14 PM
No I never have a girlfriend in my life.

im sorry but i'll have to laugh

Tangerine Fox
January 12th, 2008, 12:00 AM
I have no boyfriend and no interest in getting one right now. I've no rush and all the guys I know make far better friends than boyfriends. I'm quite independent and little time or patience for it right now, anyway. =p

Olz.
January 12th, 2008, 12:01 AM
I do't have a girl friend .. I'd like one. But i don't have one :)

B-Baller
January 12th, 2008, 12:48 AM
I've had three girlfriends but I don't have one at the moment.

Amoeba
January 12th, 2008, 01:23 AM
Yes. I have a boyfriend.

Wasn't planned.

Razer302
January 12th, 2008, 01:35 AM
Yeah I have a girlfriend. ( I think everyone here knows who it is)

New Age Retro Hippie
January 12th, 2008, 03:23 AM
Single and have always been. I don't mind, being infatuated doen't really sound all that fun.

Ben Kenobi
January 12th, 2008, 04:29 AM
Never had a girlfriend to date.

Nuke
January 12th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Never had a girlfriend.

But at 12, I dont care.

Adventure
January 12th, 2008, 07:04 AM
Ouh, strange thread^^
I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, but I've had some in the past. I've always got someone I'm planning to attack with my charm though^^ flirting is the good part of life, mwihihi!
(Mis, at least you've got a pair ;))

Degenerate
January 12th, 2008, 07:16 AM
I don't have a girlfriend. Never had one either. But I'll live.

xiao
January 12th, 2008, 07:17 AM
no i dont. no good come my way xD

Lo-chan
January 12th, 2008, 07:21 AM
I have a amazing girlfriend <3 She's Vanilla Kitsune on PC

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 07:26 AM
unfortunately, i dont ever think my girlfriend would be on here.

Degenerate
January 12th, 2008, 07:28 AM
unfortunately, i dont ever think my girlfriend would be on here.

Pull out the love card. Tell her if she really loves you then she'll join a pokémon forum for you.

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Pull out the love card. Tell her if she really loves you then she'll join a pokémon forum for you.

that an ok idea, but if she ever found out that i'm a pokemon forum type 'o guy, she'd break up with me. she wants mature boyfriends. so....

Degenerate
January 12th, 2008, 07:35 AM
that an ok idea, but if she ever found out that i'm a pokemon forum type 'o guy, she'd break up with me. she wants mature boyfriends. so....

Whoa. Really? She'd dump you over something as small as that? That doesn't sound very mature to me. Besides, who says you can't love pokémon and be mature too? They're so cute.

Soul Eater
January 12th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Yeah, I have a boyfriend. o.o; My boyfriend is also my PC pair. XD

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Whoa. Really? She'd dump you over something as small as that? That doesn't sound very mature to me. Besides, who says you can't love pokémon and be mature too? They're so cute.

well. i don't think she'd dump me. that was too harsh.

22sa
January 12th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Who is your girlfriend?

My girlfriend is S7112eh. I mean, Frostweaver o.o

Shaydeh
January 12th, 2008, 08:08 AM

Ya, dude. Like we know, WE KNOW. You go on about her an awful lot.

I dont have a girlfriend, but I have a broom.

22sa
January 12th, 2008, 08:10 AM
A broom? What happened to your metal pole? :\

Shaydeh
January 12th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Argh...damaged...I think it's seen one too many "dark places". Broom's better anyway, I can fly on it. Good for cleaning to, it wouldn't make a bad gf.

22sa
January 12th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Argh...damaged...I think it's seen one too many "dark places". Broom's better anyway, I can fly on it. Good for cleaning to, it wouldn't make a bad gf.
But a broom lacks soft, silky, relaxing skin!

Shaydeh
January 12th, 2008, 08:18 AM
But a broom lacks soft, silky, relaxing skin!

Ah, but a broom will never cheat on you, and it wouldn't talk back either.

Suki
January 12th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Who is your girlfriend?
Me. Not sure if you know me, but just answering your question lol
I loooooooooooooove himmmmm... <33333333333333333333

22sa
January 12th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Me. Not sure if you know me, but just answering your question lol
I loooooooooooooove himmmmm... <33333333333333333333
Saying it proud! I like your style!

But a broom is just a thing. Hardly better then your imagination. If don't want a cheater, get a Christian girl!

Soari
January 12th, 2008, 08:39 AM
No I don't have a boyfriend! Nor I need one because I am not interested on these stuffs at all.

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 08:40 AM
No I don't have a boyfriend! Nor I need one because I am not interested on these stuffs at all.

no wonder. youre only twelve.

22sa
January 12th, 2008, 08:42 AM

I know. More interested in Hello Kitty. =]

Forest Grovyle
January 12th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Guys, some of the posts are getting a bit off-topic here. Let's try to stay on topic ;) If you want to have a conversation take it to PM, but make sure your posts are adding to the discussion.

Anyway, no, I don't currently have a boyfriend.

--FG

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Guys, some of the posts are getting a bit off-topic here. Let's try to stay on topic ;) If you want to have a conversation take it to PM, but make sure your posts are adding to the discussion.

Anyway, no, I don't currently have a boyfriend.

--FG

Sorry, FG. I didn't realise.

Olumuyiwa
January 12th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Im single and i'm not really intrested in getting a Girlfriend
-Olumuyiwa-

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 09:21 AM
This is my most successful thread. Thanks guys.

Yuoaman
January 12th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Nope don't got a GF, wish I did... Maybe I'll try brainwashing, does it work? No! Well I guess I'm stuck single...

FlameJuli
January 12th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Well I am a girl and I have an amazing girlfriend, she is so cute and kind and looks after me all the time. <3 yew Lori

Marksman
January 12th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Well I am a girl and I have an amazing girlfriend, she is so cute and kind and looks after me all the time. <3 yew Lori

*Listens to Speech in head. Frowns*

She sounds nice. Exactly what everyone needs.

Col~
January 12th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Nope don't got a GF, wish I did... Maybe I'll try brainwashing, does it work? No! Well I guess I'm stuck single...

thats how i used to feel. but if you want a girlfriend, just talk to her, and if the moment feels right, ask her out. thats what i did, and we've been going out for a month.

Snivi
January 12th, 2008, 07:00 PM
No but I have a guy friend I hang out with which is good enough for now. I broke up with the king of liars in July.

diamondpearl876
January 12th, 2008, 08:53 PM
*rolls eyes at people who made comments on the girlfriend/girlfriend thing* There is nothing wrong with it. If you think so, keep comments to yourself; no one cares.

On topic: I don't have a boyfriend; I never have, and I'm okay with it. I'm only fourteen, after all... :P

TB Pro
January 12th, 2008, 09:29 PM

I hear ya!
I wish I did but,
Sadly no girl wants to even talk to me.
It is no fun at all!
Getting rejected over and over and over again..
It sux!

Lady Nicole
January 12th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Yeah I have a girlfriend (I guess everyone here knows who it is XD)

My boyfriend is Lumine XP

The Infinite Devil Machine
January 12th, 2008, 11:54 PM

He's 14. T_T

At that age, I don't think having a girl/boyfriend should be an issue. These are the years that should be spent developing character and figuring out who you really are. There are much bigger things you should be worried about. To stay on topic, no, I don't have a girlfriend at the moment.

And you're 13. Don't act high and mighty.

Tamaki
January 12th, 2008, 11:58 PM
I wish I had a boyfriend, but I'm too ugly ;_;

Vanilla Kitsune
January 13th, 2008, 10:10 AM
I have a wonderful girlfriend who I love very much, Lo-chan . <3<3

Sammi
January 13th, 2008, 10:14 AM
I don't have one, and to be honest, I wouldn't want one right now. I just don't feel like bothering with it right now. I have better things to do. :/

Virtual Chatot
January 13th, 2008, 10:25 AM
A Wonderful Korea Born girl named A Lan :3

She came here when she was 4, so her English in Fluent

Dani_X
January 13th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Never had a girlfriend.

But at 12, I dont care.

That's my answer. I could have one, but I didn't wanted.

Binary
January 14th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Hmm.....I think girls look pwetty XD
But I have actually never had a girlfriend.

~C3LEBI

PunkerThanThou
January 14th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Yep siree. Coolest boyfriend EVER. We will have been together for two years in April. :]

Ash Ketchum
January 14th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Nope. I've never even been in love, to be honest. I'm not sure about crushes.. Maybe. But I don't have a boyfriend. I could've have one and I had several chances, but I didn't want to.. Soyeah. I'll just wait what the future will bring me. I'm only 15 and I've got time enough. *Grins and peace*

Col~
January 14th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I don't have one, and to be honest, I wouldn't want one right now. I just don't feel like bothering with it right now. I have better things to do. :/

Hey no offense Sammi, but at 18, I would've thought you'd have one. But I respect your decision.

MUSION
January 15th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Hell no I don't and I sure don't want one. Waste of my time and more importantly, MONEY!

Azonic
January 18th, 2008, 05:09 PM
I've had one for two weeks. BEFORE MY BAN >:O

Her name is Haley Thoms. And she's hot. <333

Harmony
January 18th, 2008, 05:38 PM
My first REAL relationship with someone I hold really close to my heart, has just ended, but I'm currently talking to someone new, I don't know if I would actually call him my boyfriend yet though.. XD;

Joey the Cockroach
January 19th, 2008, 03:55 AM
unfortuately no, never had a girlfriend at all. some of the time i am not interested.

Cloud_85
January 19th, 2008, 10:43 AM
I'm free right now, and that's good for my I have more "freedom" on party's XD

Cassino
January 19th, 2008, 10:59 AM
I have a significant other, yes.

Super Smash Kid
January 19th, 2008, 11:02 AM
I don't have a girlfriend currently. but I had one.

wakachamo
January 19th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Eh, I used to go out with somebody, but I was 12 and was really stupid at that time. XD

+Sneasel™
January 19th, 2008, 01:44 PM
No, i've never had a girl friend.
I know why to, most of the girls in school are my friends.
(I hate most of the guys in my school, all they do is brag about how cool they are and hit on my friends...who hate them)
So, i don't want to go out with my friends, and they don't want to go out with their friend.

So, i'll have to wait.

Dawg 2005
January 20th, 2008, 08:47 PM

Lmfao.

I have had only one girlfriend, buuuuuuuuuut she cheated on me ('cause she was drunk, ha) and smexed up this guy. So I ended it there. It didn't really bother me, and I got over it really fast. We're still friends, though. I just know not to ever go back out with her. =]

I'm glad I never kissed her; who knows who else she might've smexed?!

helix
January 21st, 2008, 12:50 AM
Well, no, actually. Free and single. Sometimes it's better that way and I have more time and attention to give to other things.

Wish
January 21st, 2008, 04:14 AM
I actually do have a girlfriend (I dunno If I can call her that, but oh well)

It just started about a few weeks ago actually xD So nothing big yet.

Galla
January 23rd, 2008, 06:31 AM
Nope... and call me pathetic, but I'm 19 and have never even been kissed either. Heh.

I guess I'm just very picky when it comes to guys and want somebody who is interested in the same things that I am. So far no guys at school cared about Pokemon, anime, fantasy you know? That kinda stuff. I'd rather be alone than in bad company but still, sometimes the loneliness does chew at your brain meats! *squish!*

Aegis
January 23rd, 2008, 08:47 AM
Nope, I can't say I've ever had a girlfriend, I'm fine with it for the time, I don't think I'd really need a girlfriend at my age XD

ktn
January 23rd, 2008, 08:51 AM
i have had quite a lot of girldfriends like 5exx and i have another on right now

mewthree w/armor
January 23rd, 2008, 09:51 AM
Ya. We'll I have had one or two girlfriends depending on how you look at it. The last one ended VERY badly and I lost friends over it. So right now I can say I'm not looking, and I don't know when I will be again. I'm not really boyfriend material, not enough fun XD.

Gerri Shin
January 23rd, 2008, 10:03 AM
Had one back in 2005, she dumped me, haven't had one since. cursed with having parents liking me which usually drives the girl to stay 'just friends'
its a rolling trend, I now have plenty of girls who are friends, but no girlfriend.

mewthree w/armor
January 23rd, 2008, 10:09 AM
Had one back in 2005, she dumped me, haven't had one since. cursed with having parents liking me which usually drives the girl to stay 'just friends'
its a rolling trend, I now have plenty of girls who are friends, but no girlfriend.

Testify brother, Testify. I had that in the last relationship. I also am doomed it seems if the girl likes to do allot of travel. I don't go to far because I'm poor, my parents are poor, and its just not in the budget.

destinedjagold
January 24th, 2008, 12:14 AM
I am easily being dragged by love though... :\
But I always close my heart and deny these lovely feelings to myself and just continue with my life.
Conclusion, I am single...

But there's this one girl who I really love the most, and I tried to ask her out when we were still in junior high, cause I can no longer bear it to myself an to keep it a secret. And she said 'yes' with a very sweet smile, but then I soon to realize that maybe I can hurt her, and so I tried to explain and we broke up, but we still love each other... :\

Now, we can no longer see each other 'cause college is much difficult, and we are not in the same institute. But I guess, I still love her... But we can still have communication through cellphone, but no so often. Oh well...

So no, I have no GF as of now. :)

Marksman
January 24th, 2008, 03:13 AM
Similar here, I had my sights on one girl in my Previous High School, but I moved to Codsall last May and well, the rest writes itself (Some still don't know I moved from Aldersley to Codsall ;D)

pink-tiger
January 24th, 2008, 03:11 PM
No, I dont have a boyfriend..I dont really care to have one anyways. ^_^

Tré
January 24th, 2008, 09:27 PM
yay im a single that is like jiraiya......(respect to the missing)

Rebellious Treecko
January 24th, 2008, 09:35 PM
To be honest, I've never been interested in females. ಠ_ಠ
Even if I had a girlfriend, it'd probably be a hard experence for me and soon enough I'd have my own "Odd Pokemon Out" episode unfolding.

dragica
January 25th, 2008, 08:59 AM
no i don't have a boyfriend

Marksman
January 29th, 2008, 03:15 AM
Well, to be honest, I really don't have time to Alter my Levels on games, update my Computer, Maintain Relationships with my Family, take care of the Cat when everyone else is annoyed with him for Pestering them AND Maintain a Relationship with a Girlfriend. It's just too much!

Saryka
January 29th, 2008, 09:15 PM
I don't have a boyfriend. I love being single waaaaaay too much. ^_^

Denuo
January 29th, 2008, 09:40 PM
I've been with mine for 3 years this May, I couldn't imagine now life without her, since we've grown up together.

Sam

Marksman
January 30th, 2008, 03:07 AM
I don't have a boyfriend. I love being single waaaaaay too much. ^_^

Pah! You say that now, but chances are, you'll be one of those who at 34 has a Wedding Dress in your Trunk!

ChildishEnvyx3
January 30th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Indeed, partnered off - three years in May :badsmile:. He's the biggest nerd you'd ever hope to meet in fact, :laugh:

CEx3

Saryka
January 30th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Pah! You say that now, but chances are, you'll be one of those who at 34 has a Wedding Dress in your Trunk!

Hehehe, who knows? =P I'm definitely not staying single forever, I just don't want a boyfriend.... right now. XD

XD375
January 30th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Meh, I'm happy being single. Not like any of the girls around here are worth it anyway...

Karonte
January 30th, 2008, 07:40 AM
I kninda do...

I have a made up one lol

I had to make her up cause my classmates were making fun of me calling me the G word...

BeachBoy
January 30th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Well I recently broke up with my girlfriend...

So i'm in uncharterd waters here...single.

Crimson Majestic
January 30th, 2008, 05:56 PM
I do not have a girlfriend, I never had one, and I will probably not have one anytime soon. However, I will not completely burn the bridge that could bring us together. Who us will be is yet to be determined.

angelsavoir
February 1st, 2008, 04:44 PM
I have had boyfriends, 3 I think one more serious then the others.. But not right know I am single and happy :)

She-Elf
February 2nd, 2008, 07:05 AM
I have a boyfriend :D I guess somebody know who he is x] He is called Lt. surge's raichu here ^^ We have been together since June 2006, best thing that ever happend to me :)

GrovyleGamer2007
February 2nd, 2008, 07:11 AM
I don't have a girlfriend. I have girls that are friends. But not a girlfriend. I'm not really in the mood to date or get into a deep relationship at this current time.

Virtual Headache
February 2nd, 2008, 06:06 PM
No, I don't, and I don't really feel happy about it.
I'll just have to be patient, I guess...

Heart's Soul
February 8th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Hmm... my friends are hooking me up with a girl, but other than that, just an ex. She's off to a better place...

... *sighing* ...

She's in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan... do they have phones there?

Col~
February 8th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Hmm... my friends are hooking me up with a girl, but other than that, just an ex. She's off to a better place...

... *sighing* ...

She's in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan... do they have phones there?
thats too bad but of course they have phones there.

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 8th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Nope. Not offline. Ugly, personality sucks so much... I'm probably going to never get married, grow old, and die alone at the rate I'm going.

Col~
February 8th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Nope. Not offline. Ugly, personality sucks so much... I'm probably going to never get married, grow old, and die alone at the rate I'm going.

i'm not to sure about that. you could get older like 13 or 14 and find a girl whom you really like. Unfortunately for me, my girlfriend isn't that girl to me. its her friend.

Tamaki
February 8th, 2008, 08:39 PM

Dude, you're sooo pretty! And I think you have a great personality.

I wish I had a bf ;;

Sanctuary
February 8th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Nope; I'm not looking for one either. Nor am I jealous of people who have boyfriends/girlfriends. XD
I only have close guy friends.. but not a boyfriend.

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 9th, 2008, 12:19 AM
At this time, I think I remain the reserved type. I ain't looking for any ladies yet. D:

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 9th, 2008, 10:31 AM
i'm not to sure about that. you could get older like 13 or 14 and find a girl whom you really like. Unfortunately for me, my girlfriend isn't that girl to me. its her friend.

Um, excuse me, I'm a girl. I'd be looking for a GUY I like.

But I do have an online boyfriend, if that counts.

ClassicRockFan
February 9th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Well, I don't have a real or online girlfriend. :(

Lil-Dill
February 9th, 2008, 03:34 PM
I dont right now. But I have 4 X gfs. My first was in grade 5...young puppy love...and now Im in grade 8, so you do the math.one for each year ;)

Zanacross
February 9th, 2008, 04:48 PM
I currently don't have one but I am in a deep love with a girl. I miss her so :,(

Michii
February 24th, 2008, 03:11 PM
I don't have a boyfriend, nor do I need one.

Virtual Chatot
February 24th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Yeah I have a Girlfriend, she's one month younger than me >:3

Gummy
February 24th, 2008, 07:07 PM
I had a girlfriend in 7th and 8th grade but sinc ethen haven't met anyone special... Well, I have met SOMEONE but she's not interested.

Chuck̄
February 24th, 2008, 08:51 PM
I have a really good friend, who is a boy, but we're not together.

Sokai
February 25th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Pfft, yeah, I have an awesome boyfriend. o3o He's handsome and gentleman-ly. He holds my hand and compliments me and holds doors for me and holds my books and he's just awesome.

No, I've never had a boyfriend in my life. D:

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Kaiora
I do know who I do love though! *gets a picture of her bestest friend and shoves into the computer screen*

... Sigh. <___<

El Gofre
February 25th, 2008, 01:08 PM
I went out with a girl 4 years ago, she's now my best friend and i cannot get over her

How sad am i lol

Kaiora
February 25th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah. I have a boyfriend. But we're total opposites. Which is really cute.

He's one of those "bad boys" and I'm "goody two shoes." :3

Jessie
February 25th, 2008, 07:51 PM
No, I don't have a boyfriend...and truthfully, I don't care for one. I've had several...but none were really "serious". The only guys in our town are redneck hicks...so no thank you. xD

Dani_X
February 26th, 2008, 04:54 AM
I have 2 very close friends who are girls, but no girlfriend. Better being single. =D

Marksman
February 26th, 2008, 05:48 AM
At this time, I think I remain the reserved type. I ain't looking for any ladies yet. D:

I'm with you Hiroshi Sotomura! You're definitely like me.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 1st, 2008, 07:01 PM
Yea I had boyfriends before, but I'm single now and not interested. Maybe except for one of my friends I am

:t354:TG

Mrchewy
March 1st, 2008, 07:05 PM
I'm still with my first ever serious girlfriend. We've known each other for years, and she's just as geeky as I am :D .

Anxiety.
March 1st, 2008, 07:22 PM
Oh.. touchy topic but oh well.

About 5th Feb 08 (For future reference (Not exact date)) my Boyfriend dumped me. I don't think of him in THAT way (If you catch my drift) anymore, but I do miss him as a friend. And because I was wallowing in self-pity I ignored him and was a general B...idiot. So i don't think he even likes me as a friend anymore. I miss his friendship loads because he was the only person I know to like nearly everything I like (Pokemon, anime, manga, games) and he was only one year younger than me.

Anyway, I screwed that one up. It was my fault he dumped me.

The person does use this site, and for anyone who knew me when I joined, he was the person who made my sig. And my only friend on here. I wont say who it is, because he might not want you all to know...

Anyway, I'm done...

I'm single, and I don't THINK I have any crushes. But i'm not really looking, I'm waiting for someone who I defiantly know I have a full on crush on.

Degenerate
March 3rd, 2008, 11:18 PM
I dont right now. But I have 4 X gfs. My first was in grade 5...young puppy love...and now Im in grade 8, so you do the math.one for each year ;)

Or you could've dated all 4 of them for 4 years at the same time, or maybe 2 for 2 years and another 2 during the other 2 years! Nah, just kidding, being a player is stressful.

As for me, nope, still haven't got a gf since the last time I posted here.

Phanima
March 3rd, 2008, 11:23 PM
Or you could've dated all 4 of them for 4 years at the same time, or maybe 2 for 2 years and another 2 during the other 2 years! Nah, just kidding, being a player is stressful.

As for me, nope, still haven't got a gf since the last time I posted here.

Ah Degenerate, a spunk like you, not have a gf? Get outta here. :P

As for myself, I've never had a bf or gf. All of my guy friends who I hang out with are more focused on finding a gf themselves, while all my friends who are girls are just people I'd rather keep as friends.

Single life is pretty easy, but I do get lonely.

Degenerate
March 3rd, 2008, 11:47 PM
Ah Degenerate, a spunk like you, not have a gf? Get outta here. :P

As for myself, I've never had a bf or gf. All of my guy friends who I hang out with are more focused on finding a gf themselves, while all my friends who are girls are just people I'd rather keep as friends.

Single life is pretty easy, but I do get lonely.

Ay, what can I say? Apparently being a decent RPer on a pokemon forum isn't very sexy.

I've never had nor wanted a bf. I've thought about having a gf from time to time, but something tells me it's a lot more complicated than I might think. It would be nice to experience it though. All my guy friends have no problems hooking up the ladies. One of them even tried to set me up with a girl once (against my wishes), which turned out to be a complete disaster. XD Unwanted help is so annoying.

The whole gf issue used to bother me a great deal. But now, I honestly don't mind if I stay single 'till I die, at least that's how I feel at the moment. A gf would be great, a life without one wouldn't be horrible either.

Jubilation
March 3rd, 2008, 11:52 PM
I have a male friend who could pass as "that" as we always joke around about that stuff :)

Degenerate
March 3rd, 2008, 11:57 PM
I have a male friend who could pass as "that" as we always joke around about that stuff :)

I wish I had the guts to joke about something like that. Problem is, most people would actually think I'm being serious!

Phanima
March 4th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Ay, what can I say? Apparently being a decent RPer on a pokemon forum isn't very sexy.

I've never had nor wanted a bf. I've thought about having a gf from time to time, but something tells me it's a lot more complicated than I might think. It would be nice to experience it though. All my guy friends have no problems hooking up the ladies. One of them even tried to set me up with a girl once (against my wishes), which turned out to be a complete disaster. XD Unwanted help is so annoying.

The whole gf issue used to bother me a great deal. But now, I honestly don't mind if I stay single 'till I die, at least that's how I feel at the moment. A gf would be great, a life without one wouldn't be horrible either.

All decent plus RP-ers are attractive in my eyes, regardless of whether they're on a Pokemon forum or not. C: So if you ever feel like batting for the other team Degenerate, I'm available! *shot'd

I wouldn't mind a bf or a gf, I'd just be happy to go out with anyone who'd tolerate me. Cx

And yeah, I don't care for fix-ups, makes me feel useless and unworthy. >_> Unwanted help is annoying...

But I do value friendships among all other relationships, so even if I never do get hooked up, I'd be happy to just have a lot, or even only a few friends that I really trust.

Sweet Smoochum
March 11th, 2008, 06:34 PM
I don't have a boyfriend, but I do like a certain someone *coughJohncough*who I've known since Kindergarten. (We had the same teacher back then, and now we are in the same theater class. :)) He's so nice. ^_^

Memory
March 12th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Well, I'm in an internet relationship with one of my close friends.
It really doesn't seem any different from when we were just friends though XD;

It's all kind of complicated, I won't bore you guys. XD
Let's just say I can't seem to get an IRL relationship. Oh well, the guy's awesome. <3

Kairu
March 13th, 2008, 02:41 AM
I don't have a girlfriend but I'm in love with a girl that I have no idea if she likes me or not.

Heart's Soul
March 14th, 2008, 01:58 PM
I need a gf.. but I can be single for a while- I get more cash that way so I can get a Wii.

MudMast
March 14th, 2008, 02:45 PM
I don't have a girlfriend but I'm in love with a girl that I have no idea if she likes me or not.

me too,
she is a friend of mine, (one of very few), she is in a few of m classes but not very often...

on another note:
no-one else likes me.
they think i'm strange because i wear glasses (even if they wear glasses...)
and so they beat me up...

why...?

Lilith
March 14th, 2008, 04:38 PM
No, I don't have a rl boyfriend. Boys at my school are a drag so I'm flying single for a while. :D

Pikabloo
March 14th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Nope, no boyfriend. All the guys in my school are meh-ish.

And to be honest, I'm not really interested in looking for someone to be with. Yet. -shot'd-