January 12th, 2008, 10:41 AM
These videos are both from 1 year ago, so just watch them xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spTaN_DErHk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_iF2Fl-HBY&feature=related
btw- Webkinz are explained inside :D

Chibi-chan
January 12th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Don't.Get.Me.Started.

I hate webkins with a passion; my brothers are obsessed with it, and so are all their friends, and they're on it 24/7.
It's like the new Neopets, but you can actually have a toy with the animal. It's cute, yes, but the way it's gotten into an obsession annoys me XD

Michii
January 12th, 2008, 12:50 PM
@Chibi-chan- Passion? Haha I'd use burning passion if I were you. But that's just me.

Webkins need to crawl into a whole and die IMHO.

Kylie-chan
January 12th, 2008, 5:04 PM
Same, Chibi.

I hate, detest, despise, and loathe these ridiculous things. I want to set them all on fire. I don't even like Neopets. I even hate the stupid name with the pretentious and pointless 'z' there just to attract all the kiddies. D8

AnimeDDR110
January 12th, 2008, 5:21 PM
Don't.Get.Me.Started.

I hate webkins with a passion; my brothers are obsessed with it, and so are all their friends, and they're on it 24/7.
It's like the new Neopets, but you can actually have a toy with the animal. It's cute, yes, but the way it's gotten into an obsession annoys me XD

Are u a clone of me or something?

i swear i'm gonna go insane if i see one of them ever again.

Hates with passion. it should rot and die.

Wish
January 13th, 2008, 3:14 PM
I really gets me annoyed to see my brother's obsession with it. I really don't see the point to it.

I hate Webkinz with a burning passion. (-_-*)

PlatinumDawnFtw
January 13th, 2008, 3:26 PM
Wow... My sister is on that site 24/7. The only time I get away from it is in school...

Then one day, in school, I see these kids playing on it... AND THEY WERE LIKE IN THE 8TH GRADE!!!!!

Sylux
January 13th, 2008, 4:26 PM
Webkinz is really overrated. I got one - bored with it after 2 weeks.

Gοяκнaвоii
January 13th, 2008, 7:55 PM
O
M
G
xD
webkins are so crapp
xD
i mean... if you want a fluffy toy go to a 2 dollar shop.. they hav heaps of them =]=]

Zanacross
January 13th, 2008, 8:38 PM
Its not like you have to play with this toy. Its aimed at young children. But im lucky to have never touched one in real life

mustangGT90210
January 15th, 2008, 3:38 PM
While I dislike webkinz, they are making insane amounts of money. They basically made neopets but you BUY your pets. It's marketing genius, and that's why I hate it, I didn't think of it.

Scammin' all dem lil' kids. Lol