PDA

View Full Version : Nicest/Meanest Thing

Twinx
January 12th, 2008, 12:22 PM
What's the nicest/meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?

22sa
January 12th, 2008, 01:07 PM
So this pretty girl slept beside me and then chatted..... that's the nicest thing!

No, I don't keep track of what other people do for me actually.

FlameJuli
January 12th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Worst thing anything has happened to me I won't delve in to how it happened, but I became pregnant at 13 and now I am here with m 6 year old son and hes amazing.

The nicest thing must be when Lori asked me to go out with her lol

Michii
January 12th, 2008, 05:06 PM
The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me is probably calling me seeing how I was when I was admitted in the hospital for three days.

The meanest thing has to be when my so called "best friend" decided I was too weird and uncool to be her friend so she just started hating me and being mean to me; then becoming popular and snotty like the rest of them.

Idiot!
January 12th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Meanest: This pickpocket stole my handphone and I am stuck with an old-fashioned one because my parents do not trust me to handle expensive handphones again.

Nicest: Someone stood up for me when I was bullied in my younger years.

Snivi
January 12th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Meanest - my ex cheated on me.
Nicest - there are a lot of things I could put here so I cannot just pick one.

Avey
January 12th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Nicest: Hm... Good question... Maybe the time when I was reminded that I wasn't alone in the world by my best friend.

Meanest: The day I got into a fight at school, my friends said they'd stand up for me, and then they ran away.

Chikara
January 12th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Nicest: I few years ago, my parents had to leave town on short notice, and I was alone in the house. I was probably 12 then, so my parents trusted me. But. I was scared of the dark. So I called my friend, and she hadn't told me she told her mom to come pick me up. I was like ToT

She still happens to be my best friend XD

Meainest: I barely ever consider things mean, because if people are mean to me, I"m mean right back~

Yuoaman
January 12th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Nicest: Girl talked to me when I was lonely, we're good friends now!

Meanest: When no one came to my 11th birthday.... I cried all day....

Hazuki
January 12th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Nicest: It was when I almost told my crush I liked him. And then he told me he didn't like any girl. So that kinda bumbed me out. And then the next day, he skipped his lunch to come over to 4th period PE just to see me.

Meanest: It was when this girl got all of the kids in my grade to go to war with me.

BeachBoy
February 5th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Nicest: I was able to run the 200 meter for track, and one girl, who I didn't really know at the time, decided to challenge all the boys. I was in the lead right with her and lost my footing, and fell, completely trampled... and she stopped right out of first and a solid win, just to lend me a hand to get up, and help me out, no one else even cared. That was one of the nicest things anyone ever did for me.

Another was when I was being completely bashed by a lot of people during the day, and the same girl... completely rubbed them off. I wish I took the chance to really show my feelings to that wonderful person, she really was one of the people that loved and cared for me, even if I was in a sticky relationship.

Worst: found my girl-friend of six years cheating with my best friend, the experience really hit me hard... bad times v_v wasting 6 years of my life that I could of spent with someone that cared for me. *sigh*

Night_Blue
February 6th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Meanest : PE Teacher threw loaners at my face just for not bringing PE cloths,and said''shoo shoo''

Nicest : 150 dollars in my birthday

Karonte
February 6th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Meanest: The whole school made rumours about me kissing another boy in the toilets >.<! Theres a lot more but I dont want to hurt my fingers XD

Nicest: When my friends helped me go over a really high bridge. (I have a fear of Hights) and on the same day they even waited and helped me gop over a huge crack in the ground.

destinedjagold
February 7th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Wow... A lot of touching stuff abut the members here... Made me realized the things I did before... Oh well...

MEANEST = When everyone in town teases me all the time for their fun and pleasure from when I was a fourth grader and it end when I stepped in junior high, but I never fought back. I just kept the anger to myself, and it mad me mistrust the people here.., except for a number of friends I have that tried to cheer me up during the days... But still... -_-

NICEST = When I was in junior high, when the girl I liked the most, after I told her how I felt towards her, also felt the same towards me... <3 We broke up, eventually, but we still love each other. It would be the nicest thing that wll surely be with me for all eternity. <3

Azonic
February 7th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Nicest: Haley said yes. ^.^

Meanest: Haley dumped me. And my best friend stole the girl i was watching for years and started to go out with her -_- *shot'd*

THEROGE12
February 7th, 2008, 09:25 PM
NICEST THING - I WAS SETTING IN THE WALL IN ELEMENTRY SCHOOL THEN THE GIRL I LIKE JUST TOLD ME TO PLAY WITH HER BUT THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO NOW IM IN 7TH GRADE GOING TO 8TH IN 3 MONTHS

MEANIST THING WAS A GUY PUT LIKE 20 CONDOMS IN MY BACKPACK BUT THEY WERE SEALED THEN THE PRINCIBle CALL ME TO HIS OFFICE THEN CHECK MY BACKPACK AND I HAD CONDOMS THEN THEN THE WRAPPER SAID 2 DOLLARS EACH BUT I DIDNT KNOW SOMEONE PUT THEM IN SIDE SO I GOT SUSPENDED FOR 2 DAYS

+Sneasel™
February 8th, 2008, 05:51 PM
^^What's with the capitalization?

Nicest thing: My best friend threw a suprise party for me last year. She even payed for the movie that we saw!

Meanest thing: When some kid choked me for a minute because i wouldn't give him money. Teacher stopped it though.

Gerri Shin
February 8th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Meanest thing: returning from my first yer of college thinking I still had my job, and being told we filled your position after we told you that you could come back. and then ignoring me and treating me an unwanted customer after that.

Nicest thing: finding my best friend and knowing that her parents like me (though we are just best friends)

Obito.
February 10th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Meanest: Almost everyone at school makes fun of me (seriously EVERYONE)

Nicest: Christmas!!!

Saryka
February 10th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Meanest: Being torn apart in a fight between two of my best friends

Nicest: Having met so many awesome people this year and last. ♥

Gummy
February 10th, 2008, 01:51 PM
The nicest thing to ever happen to me was actually done by a teacher. During the last marking period of the previous term (the most important marking period), I was SEVERELY slacking in my Chemistry class. My teacher really had every single right to fail me, but he didn't. Suprisingly, he gave a pretty high grade and I didn't even get a warning that he won't be nice again. I'm testing how far he'll go by doing just enough work to pass and I'll see if I get a good grade.

BakingBluePotatoe
February 11th, 2008, 03:58 AM
The other day. I was in the lunch line, and these two morons thought it would be funny to give me a "Lucario Hunting" comment >.>

OMG, I was at the near breaking point then! >.<

I can take the Pikahunting comments, and even the evil monkeys... but Nobody, I repeate NOBODY lays a finger on Rukario-kun without getting pulverised by me >=O

Meanest thing ever. T_T

I swear to Arceus... If I heard ONE MORE WORD about Lucario-hunting, I would have strangled somebody then throw those morons across the cafeteria. I mean it.

~~~~~

not sure about the nicest thing though... I've had several nice things happen to me =3