PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Universe episode 001

Madara Uchiha
January 12th, 2008, 05:01 PM
In the world which you are about to enter,you will embark on a grand adventure with you as the hero. Speak to people and check things wherever you go,be it towns,roads,or caves.Gather information and hints from every source.New paths will open to you by helping people in need,overcoming challenges,and solving mysteries.At times,you will be challenged by others and attacked by wild creatures.Be brave and keep pushing on.Through your adventure,we hope that you will interact with all sorts of people and achieve personal growth.That is our biggest objective. Professor josh:Hello glad to meet you! welcome to the world of POKEMON! My name is JOSH.People refer to me as a POKEMON PROFESSOR .This world is inhabited far and wide by creatures called POKEMON.For some people, POKEMON are pets.Others use them for battling.As for myself,I study Pokemon as a profession.I don't think I got your name now what is it.BRYCE: My name is BRYCE the soon to be the champion of the genis league.JOSH:cocky huh so BRYCE you very own POKEMON legend is about to unfold! So pick your starter pokemon what will it be.Will it be AIPOM the speedy monkey, will it be RIOLU the emanation POKEMON, or will it be a poochyena you decide.BRYCE:I already thought bout this so I will pick RIOLU. JOSH:okay here you go. MYSTERY:Hey what about me. TO BE CONTINUED

Astinus
January 12th, 2008, 09:24 PM
This falls below the standards of the Fanfiction section.

Plus, random capped words just make me giggle at how odd it is. Don't lift your story from the back of the video game box next time, all right? And put more thought into what you're going to post.