PDA

View Full Version : Schools and their Regulations...

NessStar3000
January 12th, 2008, 11:18 PM
The school I go to are finally getting serious about their rules and requirements. Dress code is extremely strict, that they even consider stars as gang-related, seriously... stars? It doesn't end here though, the security members of the school had gotten very strict that they even have to slam the bathroom door and scream out loud, "Who's in here?" I feel really sorry for those who were actually using the bathroom at the time. There had also been a situation where a group of kids had fast restaurant food with them. They were then caught by the vice principal and were taken to the office. They were given two referrals, but that's not the worst part about it. During this, get this, the vice principle and his staff friends had eaten the food that had been taken away by the people. Now if I were in that situation, I would be pretty angry.

Besides my school though, a question for all: has your school been going through the same as the school I go to, or just something just as worse?

Uryū Ishida
January 12th, 2008, 11:25 PM
I'm Lucky that my school isnt like that...Did you say Gang-related?o.0

NessStar3000
January 12th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if they start saying everything in this world is gang-related. Our school is just that strict over here, be glad you're not suffering. XD

Ry-Chan
January 13th, 2008, 12:01 AM
I Know it's horrible
the schools in my area are the same the middle school by my house have a huge sign saying

1. No rockers
2. No rainbows (we figured out what rainbow means)
3. No **LGBT students
4. No skulls
5. No 'band' shirts

and yeah I'm serious thats what it actually says and i's not a private school it's public

NessStar3000
January 13th, 2008, 12:07 AM
I think we should though be happy they removed the whole spanking-students deal, or else we could of expected worse today.

Now even middle schools are getting strict? I never knew they would add in those kind of rules on a middle school. I guess us high school students aren't the only ones suffering from the strict-ness of schools.

Ausaudriel
January 13th, 2008, 12:12 AM
I Know it's horrible
the schools in my area are the same the middle school by my house have a huge sign saying

1. No rockers
3. No **LGBT students
4. No skulls
5. No 'band' shirts

and yeah I'm serious thats what it actually says and i's not a private school it's public

Wow, where do you live? O__o That's insane.

Ry-Chan
January 13th, 2008, 12:14 AM

Wow, where do you live? O__o That's insane.
Miami but the school is doing it behind the schools boards back

NessStar3000
January 13th, 2008, 12:18 AM
It's like one rule by another, they want schools to become some kind of utopian society.

I also forgot to mention the whole thing with food and sodas: they pretty much banned fatty foods and sodas at my area, lame.

Uryū Ishida
January 13th, 2008, 12:23 AM
Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if they start saying everything in this world is gang-related. Our school is just that strict over here, be glad you're not suffering. XD
Yup. But it must be horrible at a strict school:(.

I Know it's horrible

1. No rockers
3. No **LGBT students
4. No skulls
5. No 'band' shirts

What? o.0, That is just crazy.

The Infinite Devil Machine
January 13th, 2008, 12:24 AM
I Know it's horrible

1. No rockers
3. No **LGBT students
4. No skulls
5. No 'band' shirts

You're...kidding...right? >_>

I'm pretty sure that's discrimination...

NessStar3000
January 13th, 2008, 12:27 AM
That is discrimination in a way, but I would assume that it is legal for a school to create such rules, probably for protection of the students and such, as they always say. I agree, I think your school is abusing too much of their rule-creating power.

Idiot!
January 13th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Here,

(plain, normal, no rank or post whatsoever)boy - tie = punishment.
(plain, normal, no rank or post whatsoever)Girl - tie = also punishment.

Prefect + odd socks = no punishment

Art teacher --> art test --> students --> art teacher --> art test paper unreturned even 2 years later

Parents are not allowed to wear sexy clothing to school.

Female teachers are not allowed to wear pants unless there's PE.

Ry-Chan
January 13th, 2008, 12:38 AM
I think we should though be happy they removed the whole spanking-students deal, or else we could of expected worse today.

Now even middle schools are getting strict? I never knew they would add in those kind of rules on a middle school. I guess us high school students aren't the only ones suffering from the strict-ness of schools.
I know it's insane but in my high school they're only strict with
Freshman, Sophmores and Juniors
Seniors get to rome freely

You're...kidding...right? >_>

I'm pretty sure that's discrimination...
they're doing it behind the school boards back

Gunn
January 13th, 2008, 12:44 AM
Just the other day, a student attending my school was arrested for wearing a gang-related t-shirt. There was a display of the number "13" on it, which represents a specific gang in my town, but I'm not absolute that was the reason.

Now that I have put some thought on this, my school doesn't seem to have a lot of restrictions on clothing or looks. You just cannot be revealing or wear anything depicting strong language, sexual or alcohol/drug-related content. Spikes, piercings, dyed hair and pretty much everything else is acceptable. I believe technology-wise my school is strict. You can't listen to music, cell phones are banned, and if you try to search "pokemon" in the Google search engine, it comes up as "restricted."

Kylie-chan
January 13th, 2008, 12:47 AM
I Know it's horrible

1. No rockers
3. No **LGBT students
4. No skulls
5. No 'band' shirts

That's illegal discrimination. I'm surprised nobody has reported it.

Here, we're mostly free except for uniforms. I used to attend a private school, however, and they absolutely insisted on stockings. Furthermore, they insisted on the stockings you bought at their uniform store, which were expensive. I always ripped them on the ground, which was jagged, by accident, and so Mom had to beg them to let me wear long socks instead. :/

Uryū Ishida
January 13th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Just the other day, a student attending my school was arrested for wearing a gang-related t-shirt. There was a display of the number "13" on it, which represents a specific gang in my town, but I'm not absolute that was the reason.

Now that I have put some thought on this, my school doesn't seem to have a lot of restrictions on clothing or looks. You just cannot be revealing or wear anything depicting strong language, sexual or alcohol/drug-related content. Spikes, piercings, dyed hair and pretty much everything else is acceptable. I believe technology-wise my school is strict. You can't listen to music, cell phones are banned, and if you try to search "pokemon" in the Google search engine, it comes up as "restricted."
Arrested? that is a bit harsh isn't it? especially just for a shirt.

Gunn
January 13th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Arrested? that is a bit harsh isn't it? especially just for a shirt.

Well, it's not like the school called the police to arrest this kid. The school had a couple of resource officers employed and their positions are on a similar level as the principals, except these employers are armed. Plus, the student had a reputation against him for previous "gang-related" actions. So he does have a criminal background on him.

Uryū Ishida
January 13th, 2008, 01:06 AM
Fair enough, But its just sad to think of those things.

Gοяκнaвоii
January 13th, 2008, 01:06 AM
but still... 13...
wow...
atleast australia isnt that strict or anything x.x

what would they do if they caught you graffing?

me?
just had to repaint the toilets white x.x =]

got off lightly huh?

Uryū Ishida
January 13th, 2008, 01:17 AM
but still... 13...
wow...
atleast australia isnt that strict or anything x.x

what would they do if they caught you graffing?

me?
just had to repaint the toilets white x.x =]

got off lightly huh?
Yup! compared to over there it is pretty light, you graffed?. thats what you shouldn't be learning to do at a school:P

Michii
January 13th, 2008, 06:58 AM
The school I go to are finally getting serious about their rules and requirements. Dress code is extremely strict, that they even consider stars as gang-related, seriously... stars? It doesn't end here though, the security members of the school had gotten very strict that they even have to slam the bathroom door and scream out loud, "Who's in here?" I feel really sorry for those who were actually using the bathroom at the time. There had also been a situation where a group of kids had fast restaurant food with them. They were then caught by the vice principal and were taken to the office. They were given two referrals, but that's not the worst part about it. During this, get this, the vice principle and his staff friends had eaten the food that had been taken away by the people. Now if I were in that situation, I would be pretty angry.

Besides my school though, a question for all: has your school been going through the same as the school I go to, or just something just as worse?
I completely agree with you. For the dress code, it's not like we're going to walk into school with our stomachs exposed and stuff. And no tank tops? WTF? How is that bad? The star thing is utterly ridiculous. People may use them for gangs, but that doesn't mean everybody does. >>

I can see why they'd take away the fast food, but did you just say they ate it? THAT is a double standard. ;/

Anxiety.
January 13th, 2008, 08:58 AM
I Know it's horrible

1. No rockers
3. No **LGBT students
4. No skulls
5. No 'band' shirts

Just a few questions. What does Rainbow mean?
What does **LGBT mean? (If they are rude tell me via PM)

Also, no rockers? That's just rude. If you like rock music you can't go to that school?
Someone should report the school you got to, if they are doing this behind the school boards back, they should defiantly be reported!

Anyway, my school is annoying, I go to Shireland,
You may or may not know this but Shireland just became a Academy, which meant new crap uniforms (Blazer, white shirt, black trousers, black shoes (NO TRAINERS) and a tie) and your not allowed to take your blazers off, last summer I nearly fainted because of how hot I was in the blazer (It's a health risk I tell you!) they also have brought new doors that lock you outside the classroom, they spend loads of money on new sign posts, when the old ones were perfectly fine.

Yet, they can't spend any money on cleaning the toilets, and fixing them...
We also have a dinner hall that is always full, and loud, you have to line up to get in even if you bring your own food to school, so if you can't eat in the dinner hall you have to eat outside in whatever the weather is that day, and they refuse to spend some money on building four walls and a roof so that students who can't get in the other dinner hall can get into some warmth to eat in.

We have to walk all the way to the school in the snow, when every other school in England have a snow day just to find out at lunch time, we have to walk all the way back home!

Yeah. I know, my school sucks...

EDIT: Also I get bullied right in front of teachers and they don't do anything, they just walk on...

Virtual Chatot
January 13th, 2008, 09:27 AM
At my school, we're not even allowed talking about non-Christian bands ( Private School ).

It may sound bad, but they do let us have our iPods out in class, as long as all our homework is done.

latioslegends
January 13th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Well my high school ain't really strict, but my middle school will get very strict if anything bad were to happen. For example some unknown moran smeered crap all over the boy's bathroom near the gym 0__0 so we were basically lost privillage to use the bathroom anytime during class for the entire year XD. But instead of that are my schools are sort of care free.^_^

Yuukihime
January 13th, 2008, 10:30 PM
woa that is strict 0.o... My school is very easy on rules yet its not gonna aloow kids to do anything lol. In my planner it says no vulgar language use school apporpriate language lol and what do I here everyday? the f word several times over xD why just hte other day I was called a very bad word lmao for no proper reason I jsut accidentally bumped into the guy and he jsut called mne a bad word o_O... and you know sometiems I think our lunch moniters could care less o_O... They only scold us saying "sit down at the lunch tables or you'll get a refferel!!!! but lol kids throw food and what not and they don't care..weirdom... Oh and the janitor scolded a person the otherday.. o_O thats um a little weird :o

Anyway that is strict my old school was rather strict to if you didn't have a skirt/pants that didn';t reach down to your kneee it was against dress code or something.. I got in trouble for that xD it was like I had my shorts barely above my knee and I got in trouble for it..It was so dumb.. Oh and we had to wear formal wear on Wednesdays.. It was dumb.. but of course that school was private :x

PunkerThanThou
January 14th, 2008, 05:21 AM
My school is...strict on nice days.
I mean, it is a Jewish school, so I'm not 100% surprised, tbh.
We have 9 classes a day, to start off, so I'm never actually in a good mood lmaoooo. We also have an incredibly strict dress code, and we get detention just for getting to class late. I've gotten in trouble countless of times just because I am an individual as opposed to what the school tries to get me to me. It's kind of hard to explain unless you go. :P

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
January 14th, 2008, 09:09 AM
We have to wear uniforms, we are required to have short hair(guys), can't wear peircings, girls can't dye their hair, they can't use colored socks, we can't grow a beard, and essentially can't wear any accessories.

And I'm fine with that. I'm not gonna be whining all the way to graduation.

Avey
January 14th, 2008, 09:15 AM
We aren't allowed wear runners or bring in markers... It's a pretty harsh life.

Paranoid Android
January 14th, 2008, 09:17 AM
My school have the same rules thant the Oni school, the only diference is that in my school sometimes are invasions of bats xD and we have a class called "What to do if you found bats" and im not kidding...

EDIT: my school's building is ancient and is near a very old train station... dont think that it is a satan act.

PunkerThanThou
January 14th, 2008, 09:24 AM
We have to wear uniforms, we are required to have short hair(guys), can't wear peircings, girls can't dye their hair, they can't use colored socks, we can't grow a beard, and essentially can't wear any accessories.

And I'm fine with that. I'm not gonna be whining all the way to graduation.

Well, that's great. Some of us unfortunately must practically LIVE at school, so it becomes unbearable, but I am glad that you can deal with it without the complaining.

Kylie-chan
January 14th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Just a few questions. What does Rainbow mean?
What does **LGBT mean? (If they are rude tell me via PM)

Also, no rockers? That's just rude. If you like rock music you can't go to that school?
Someone should report the school you got to, if they are doing this behind the school boards back, they should defiantly be reported!

Anyway, my school is annoying, I go to Shireland,
You may or may not know this but Shireland just became a Academy, which meant new crap uniforms (Blazer, white shirt, black trousers, black shoes (NO TRAINERS) and a tie) and your not allowed to take your blazers off, last summer I nearly fainted because of how hot I was in the blazer (It's a health risk I tell you!) they also have brought new doors that lock you outside the classroom, they spend loads of money on new sign posts, when the old ones were perfectly fine.

Yet, they can't spend any money on cleaning the toilets, and fixing them...
We also have a dinner hall that is always full, and loud, you have to line up to get in even if you bring your own food to school, so if you can't eat in the dinner hall you have to eat outside in whatever the weather is that day, and they refuse to spend some money on building four walls and a roof so that students who can't get in the other dinner hall can get into some warmth to eat in.

We have to walk all the way to the school in the snow, when every other school in England have a snow day just to find out at lunch time, we have to walk all the way back home!

Yeah. I know, my school sucks...

EDIT: Also I get bullied right in front of teachers and they don't do anything, they just walk on...

LGBT stands for 'lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered/sexual', and rainbows can stand as a gay pride symbol. The gay pride flag is a six-stripe rainbow, I believe.

Anyway, blazers are really annoying to wear. They look okay on some people, but... omfg. Private school. I think they were cooking us to serve in the school kitchens. >>;

ETA: Ah, and that sucks about the bullying. At my second high school, I had rocks and things thrown at me a fair bit, and the teachers essentially told me it was my fault. o_o I literally was not doing anything but sitting down, minding my own business, with my friends. Except for looking different and thinking differently, which is always a problem at school. >>

Sammi
January 14th, 2008, 09:29 AM
I'm in college. No one cares about what we do. I win 8D

I never really had a strict school. Half of the reason is probably because I've always gone to public school. We had the typical no short shorts/tank tops/too much cleavage/showing off the belly dress code, and no wearing chains, but that's about it. Oh, and I think one high school said no unusually dyed hair. I don't think it was a rule that was enforced much. :/

I wonder if living in the Midwest makes rules more lax?

Sorano
January 15th, 2008, 10:47 AM
My school really isn't that strict. I pretty much despise my principle, since he only cares about making the school look good, but for the most part... it's actually pretty fun when you're surrounded by the right people. o_o We can't wear tank tops and stuff like the school because of the risk of "BEING EXPOSED" or something like that, but it's not that big of a deal. The other clothing things that are banned, I wouldn't wear anyway, so those are all fine by me. :x

We're always having spirit days and fun events going on. A week before Christmas we had Battle of the Bands, which was really cool. We also have some pretty good clubs (Gay/Straight Alliance would be one of the ones that I find really good of the school to do, as I see that some schools aren't supportive of things like that).

The thing I could complain most about is the actual teachers and students. Some of them are really nice, but... they aren't the nicest people in the world. x_x That's why you kind of just have to bare with it.

NessStar3000
January 15th, 2008, 11:02 AM
My school really isn't that strict. I pretty much despise my principle, since he only cares about making the school look good, but for the most part... it's actually pretty fun when you're surrounded by the right people. o_o We can't wear tank tops and stuff like the school because of the risk of "BEING EXPOSED" or something like that, but it's not that big of a deal. The other clothing things that are banned, I wouldn't wear anyway, so those are all fine by me. :x

We're always having spirit days and fun events going on. A week before Christmas we had Battle of the Bands, which was really cool. We also have some pretty good clubs (Gay/Straight Alliance would be one of the ones that I find really good of the school to do, as I see that some schools aren't supportive of things like that).

The thing I could complain most about is the actual teachers and students. Some of them are really nice, but... they aren't the nicest people in the world. x_x That's why you kind of just have to bare with it.

Your school sounds much more fun than mine, you must be having a great time over there, comparing with my school anyways. Though I am pretty content on what I have and have to follow over here at my school. I just wish the school over here would cool off with the super-strictness.

Apotheosis
January 15th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Heh... my school has to be a silly one. No one cares about anything. If you happen to wake up too late, you can wrap your hair into a horsetail, put on a sweatshirt and baggy trousers, and no one would complain about your sloppyness. It's kinda ugly when people do like that every day....but when you think about our rivaling school, where people feel sick because of the need to look like a supermodel all the time, you realize our place is... kinda nice^^
Here, we actually fantasize about what it would be like, having to wear a uniform everyday.... Now you can wear pink hair or hat or 'palestina scarf' indoors and the teachers won't mind.

AnimeDDR110
January 15th, 2008, 11:34 AM

All of those activites going on within your school that the adults have set up are just completely uncalled for. What state do you live in?

My school really isn't that strict. I pretty much despise my principle, since he only cares about making the school look good, but for the most part...

Our school prinicpal is exactly the same =/

Schools To Watch.....We are not going to be one! Why does he keep trying?

NessStar3000
January 15th, 2008, 12:26 PM
All of those activites going on within your school that the adults have set up are just completely uncalled for. What state do you live in?

I live on California, on the southern region.

Heh... my school has to be a silly one. No one cares about anything. If you happen to wake up too late, you can wrap your hair into a horsetail, put on a sweatshirt and baggy trousers, and no one would complain about your sloppyness. It's kinda ugly when people do like that every day....but when you think about our rivaling school, where people feel sick because of the need to look like a supermodel all the time, you realize our place is... kinda nice^^
Here, we actually fantasize about what it would be like, having to wear a uniform everyday.... Now you can wear pink hair or hat or 'palestina scarf' indoors and the teachers won't mind.

That sounds pretty awesome, wish my school were like yours. Having that much freedom would be enough for me to actually enjoy school.

mustangGT90210
January 15th, 2008, 02:46 PM
My school doesn't have those issues. That's really strict though. There's a school near me that does give you detention for stepping on the grass. So naturally, when the football team was there(me included) we all stomped all over that stuff!

Just noticed your newest post, SoCal has everything marked as either Illegal or unacceptable

Umanouski
January 15th, 2008, 07:25 PM
i got out just in time. The YEAR after i left my school started getting really strict. No red, blue or yellow at all. (we dont even have gangs in our area) My friend got suspended for two weeks for having a polite disagreement with the teacher (ok, it may not have been polite, but the teacher is one of those mean ones) and girls cant wear skirts PERIOD and boys cant wear guinea tees even to gym. A curse word is a detention and dont get me started on peer heated arguments (no fists just yelling.)

They elimintated the Christian club and the Jewish club, but not anything else (Muslim, Wiccan and others, It's not that i am against them, but don't it seem like hypocrisy?)

The principals a drunk (i am not kidding)
The PTO is out of control
Only a few teachers that actually teach

In my school it seems more like "Political Correctness" then trying to get students to learn.

My friend wore a shirt that said this
"I am a heterosexual and proud of it"
5 day suspention
Someone else wore the same shirt except it said "Homosexual"
No complaints.
Cant use the words "God bless"
"In god we trust"
And they eliminated "God" from the pledge.
I am glad i got out when i did
What happened?

NessStar3000
January 15th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Some schools seem to be flowing nicely, but the majority of schools just seem to get more strict every year, I assume of course. Maybe after some time, we can consider some schools "jail", the only exception would probably only be actually learning, but now it seems some schools don't even care about what the students learn about.

Gunn
January 15th, 2008, 09:08 PM
We aren't allowed wear runners or bring in markers... It's a pretty harsh life.

It's because of vandalism on school property and inhaling. My school doesn't allow permanent markers neither unless it's a requirement for a class you're taking.

Galla
January 22nd, 2008, 01:25 PM
Okay, I'm in college now and considering that I go to an Ivy League school... it's NOT typical college. Think Harvard/Yale/Princeton/Penn/Dartmouth, etc problems (I'm in one of the ones I mentioned, pretty obvious I guess if you look at my location too!). Here's some of the insanity that goes on in this place:
1) EVERYBODY who comes in here was valedictorian, president of this-or-that, etc. in high school (I was too, shall confess). So of course, things get nastily competitive in some moments. I mean, the classes are curved. So if the class average is a 95%, then a 95% could be a B in some classes! *freaks out*
2) There is no dress code. I come to class wearing PJs like once a week cuz I'm lazy. HOWEVER, some people come to class in SUITS. Business suits, with a tie and everything. And a briefcase instead of a backpack. And most of those ppl don't even hold a job or anything so it's beyond me.
3) Preppy, preppy, preppppyyyyyy... need I say more?
4) People don't join extracurriculars based on what they really care about, but the activity they're most likely to be president about.
5) As MOST of the people here are pretty darn rich, the prices of everything are INSANE. FOUR BUCKS FOR CUP NOODLES? *sweatdrops*
6) Internships. The hype about them here is like ten times greater than ANY college my non-Ivyesque friends go to. And they're internships where you have to pay like $10,000 to do them. Hold on a moment, I have to PAY to WORK? Isn't it supposed to be the OPPOSITE? That I get paid to do work? *sighs* Well, I'm probably not getting one of those then! And the interview process for it is insane too. SOOO competitive.
7) NOBODY has ANY imagination. There are 10,000 ppl in the undergraduate program and I guess like 20 dressed up for Halloween if you don't count sluts at frat parties.
8) Frat parties. That's the ONLY type of socializing people here understand. And study groups. Meh. Whatever happened to the cinema or whatnot?
9) Analness... sry about the language but seriously. I went out w/2 "friends" on a Friday afternoon for coffee and before I was even 25% done w/my Frappuchino, they left cuz they "had to study" even though they were free all weekend and had no exams/papers the next week cuz I asked. SEIROUSLY!

So there's my life at the moment... shall rant about my high school yrs later on. :P

st.jimmy
January 22nd, 2008, 01:39 PM
my school is bad.
the cookies used to be delicattely soft.now they are rock hard :(
cans now cost 65 pence
i cant wear trainers,got to tuck my shirt in
(im upset cos i eat cookies,drink cans,wear trainers and untuck my shirt)
iv got 4 peices of homework by friday
face it school sux every where from where i live in wales to philadelphia and stuff:(

Jesus Freak Josh
January 22nd, 2008, 02:05 PM
Being in a country Australian towns, the only rules that are really there are the ones that are mandatory by the DET standards. And most of them make an awful lot of sense, so I'm not really complaining.

badgerskunk
January 23rd, 2008, 02:46 PM
Being in a country Australian towns, the only rules that are really there are the ones that are mandatory by the DET standards. And most of them make an awful lot of sense, so I'm not really complaining.

This seems like a very mature attitude for someone your age, prob you do good in school. Students who say "school sucks!" etc. or more generally just have that attitude statistically they have shown usually have a learning disorder like dyslexia or down syndrome (well DS really isnt a learning disorder but you know what I mean)

Mario The World Champion
January 23rd, 2008, 08:45 PM
Wow. After reading all the posts made in here, I'm so glad I graduated school back in 2000. I bet if I visited all the schools that I've been to now, I bet they all gotten super strict. If it's reaction to all the school shootings, I can understand. Maybe.

Actually, I was watching the news at work and there was this school in a nearby town that was on lockdown after two unknown people that may have been carrying firearms, busted in. They had just about everybody there, even a helecopter was on the scene looking for them.

Saryka
January 24th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Wow. Upon reading everyone's school rules here, I'm fascinated, but a little frustrated with schools these days. The rules they have... it's weird, and some of them are unreasonable. Some of your schools make my school look like we can do whatever we want. XDD

Thebiggamer
January 24th, 2008, 11:00 AM
My school isn't really bad,i"m a senior now and back in freshman year they had a meeting for girls only, twenty minutes into science class the girls came in fuming, aparently they were all told off for dressing too provacativly. My school isn't that bad a bit cliquey but I' somewhere in the middle so I sorta wander between them and get along with most everyone. Fairly tolerant for a smalltown/rural school a little murmering when a couple kids came out and I had a bit of dissing when I went out for cheerleading, not as much as the other guy because he was a football player and hated the coaches so his way of getting them back was quitting and cheering, I wasjust bored.

st.jimmy
January 25th, 2008, 10:28 AM
the same happened in my school all the girls were swearin at my teacher cos she said they shouldnt have boyfriends because of the tests coming up;)

my new head teacher is quite nice thogh.