PDA

View Full Version : EEK!

Tr@ce
January 13th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Oh, I am.
That's why I can never see any scary movies.

Wish
January 13th, 2008, 03:41 PM
xD You're not the only one.

I get scared easily, I'm very scared on youtube after past experiences with videos with "Subliminal Messaging" in them. I still love Youtube though <3 [/coward]

I also can't watch scary movies ^^ (because it annoys my friends when I watch it with them)

diamondpearl876
January 13th, 2008, 03:47 PM
I get scared easily, and I don't really care for movies... but I do enjoy watching horror films, still. :x

Sylphiel
January 13th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Yes and no. I tend to get worried easily by certain real-life things - diseases are a big one - basically, anything that I know is real and could easily threaten the well-being of me or the people I care for is what scares me.

Anything else, however...no, unless someone is being a bum and decides to come up and surprise me when I'm paying attention to something else. Talking about horror movies, this poll actually reminded me of the time I watched "The Grudge" with my boyfriend, my friend, and her mother. All of us except my friend were just fine, barely even flinching throughout the movie. My friend, though? Squealing and yelling at just about everything. XD

(We ended up teasing her about it for a bit afterwards, haha.)

Gunn
January 13th, 2008, 05:14 PM
No, I don't believe so. I can watch horror films and such, but like Cowrie, I'm more terrified of actual things, like the dark. Yes ... the dark, the absence of light.

Lumine
January 13th, 2008, 07:11 PM
No not really since I don't believe in ghost, spirits and all those stuff, I enjoy thrillers anyway.

Avey
January 13th, 2008, 07:16 PM
No, everything that happens is meant to happen, in some weird, illogical way, or so I tell myself. So, I just let myself know it'll come to pass, as everything does.

Super Smash Kid
January 13th, 2008, 07:21 PM
I can watch it but I just can't stand killing parts.

Ayano Katagiri
January 13th, 2008, 07:44 PM
I don't really like the idea of getting scared often too much, I don't exactly have a huge tolerance for it at all. Horror movies I can't really handle too well. I can watch them, but I don't really enjoy it.

Razer302
January 14th, 2008, 01:25 AM
I get worried about things a lot. Eventually it turns into being scared.

I get scared sometimes if I hear noises during the night. Last night I heard some screaming from outside which got me scared.

Things like horror movies don't scare me that much.

Suki
January 14th, 2008, 10:00 AM
I get scared realllllly easily. Movies scare me and give me nightmares. And even my sister telling me she'd seen some flashing in her room scared me.

Cherrim
January 14th, 2008, 11:08 AM
I'm not scared easily. I can be startled by things happening suddenly, but that's not the same thing.

Even so, I cannot stand horror films. I hate when you know something is going to happen and you have to sit through that annoying tension so that it WILL happen. It just really annoys me. XD;

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
January 14th, 2008, 01:18 PM
I USED to be scared easily but ever since a year or two ago I've been calmer and more collected than anything. So no, I'm not scared easily.

Shiraishi
January 14th, 2008, 03:49 PM
I cringed when I saw this:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/Eva0001/Eva/lilith.jpg

Zanacross
January 14th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I'm not one of those people that will be scared when it comes to doing something daring or stupid. I will be scared of getting in a fight since I'm a "Geek".

That's the only thing that scares me.

Apathetic_Yen
January 14th, 2008, 10:33 PM
I'm not scared when I watch the movie, is after the movie is the problem. I already have enough trouble falling asleep

zel 2.0
January 16th, 2008, 05:12 AM
Scared? I guess not... The worst thing it could happen to me, instead of getting scared, is feeling some kind of pain, but that's all.

Azonic
January 18th, 2008, 05:15 PM
I guess I'm not scared easily. O_O

Unless someone literally takes a kitchen knife and chucks it at my forehead.

Harmony
January 18th, 2008, 05:53 PM
It depends on the time, place, and setting of where I am.
Like if I'm watching an extremely scary movie, then yes I will be terrified. lol
But if I'm at school and just "chillen with my homegirls" and one of the football players try to startle me then no. XD

Midori Chi
January 18th, 2008, 06:04 PM
I've been told I don't show any emotion, so I guess no? Inside, I'd be terrified though, I guess~

Gerri Shin
January 18th, 2008, 06:10 PM
it depends upon the situation, whether I get scared or not. If its something bad that could happen to me or my close friends (like say getting a disease or umm preg..) that yeah I'll get worried (there is no way I'm ready for a kid)however if it just a thing of heights, no prob I can handle it.

Apotheosis
January 18th, 2008, 06:21 PM
I love getting scared by watching scary movies.
I have to have some friends around me, though, to feel safe.
I'm awfully afraid of darkness, and being alone... I agree with kazumi.