PDA

View Full Version : When do you do your homework?

Shiraishi
January 13th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Yea. I'm having trouble finding a nice time to do it, as my schedule is changing..So...when do you do eet? >.<

zelda_theralts
January 13th, 2008, 05:53 PM
I do it during class because I already know how to do

Avey
January 13th, 2008, 05:55 PM
I do it, whenever...

As we speak, I'm doing it at five to two in the morning... So, yeah.

Lady Nicole
January 13th, 2008, 08:37 PM
I hate doing my homework at home; instead I do it during my lunch and free periods =P Unless I simply have way too much to cram it all in those times... then I wake up really early (like 3 or 4am) and I'll do it then 8D

Lumine
January 13th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I don't get homeworks instead I get assignments and projects x_x

Gοяκнaвоii
January 13th, 2008, 09:59 PM
i never do it TT.TT

i only do it if i'm going to get killed if i dont =]=]

Sammi
January 13th, 2008, 10:49 PM
As late as I can get away with. I'm a major procrastinator. :D I usually try to get it done, at least... just not in a timely manner.

Sorano
January 13th, 2008, 10:59 PM
I usually leave it until the last day or the last few hours before bed time, all depending on how much the assignment is going to be worth in marks, of course. :x If it's a major project I get started right away usually, but if it's a write-up or something of the sort, it'll be done within an hour no matter what so I don't usually find myself worrying over it. If it's a work sheet or something I'll do it in class or before class starts, and it's usually not that big of a deal.

I work well under pressure in most school-related circumstances. >:

Olz.
January 13th, 2008, 11:34 PM
It do it either...
Day i get it
Day it had to be sent in
Or i don't do it xP

RYOUKI
January 14th, 2008, 12:32 AM
I do my homework whenever I got the chance to like, escape from sopmething... yeah.

ANd the last minute, works evrytime... when your not in school.

Razer302
January 14th, 2008, 01:20 AM
I do my homework during my lunch and free period. If I don't do it at school I leave it till the day before it is due in. I am in school now and have homework due in in 2 lessons. Doubt I will do it.

Ayano Katagiri
January 14th, 2008, 01:55 AM
I try getting most of it done the night that it was handed out, but sometimes I'm way too easily distracted at home and just forget about the homework. And so... there's quite a bit of "last minute before class" rush.

Pikabloo
January 14th, 2008, 03:00 AM
Since I'm a big procrastinator and everything, I tend to do my homework the evening before it is supposed to handed in for. Unless, of course, if it's something big, like coursework. Then I do it a couple of days before. Although sometimes I leave it until the morning of the day, just because I can't be bothered.

Tr@ce
January 14th, 2008, 03:29 AM
I do it... never.

Or at the last possible minute.

Binary
January 14th, 2008, 07:35 AM
I do my homework during class, and I most of the time finish it at class,but If I don't...
I do it straight after I come from school XD

~C3LEBI

PunkerThanThou
January 14th, 2008, 07:39 AM
I do my homework during class, and I most of the time finish it at class,but If I don't...
I do it straight after I come from school XD

~C3LEBI

Ditto. Unless I get my work done THE minute I get it, I'll never do it. I do it during class or when I have free time at school...stupid as it sounds, doing homework at home sucks. :|

Ben Kenobi
January 14th, 2008, 08:32 AM
The day before it has to be handed in usually. If I have other work I'll do it a couple of days before.

PB
January 14th, 2008, 08:50 AM
I have a couple of free lessons so I sometimes like to cram in a bit of coursework or homework. I usually leave it until Sunday afternoon and have about 3 hours of homework then so I dont have to do much during the week.

Although I was set an english essay last Monday for the Thursday of the same week so I did it in another lesson XD

Ash Ketchum
January 14th, 2008, 09:30 AM
I'm usually start quite late on my homework. ^^' But since you have to find a good time.. Well, best thing to do is when you school's out. When you arrive home you go and relax for maybe half an hour and start after relaxing a bit. Later on you'll be able to do things that are fun without worrying about studying and stuff. ^^ Even I should do it that way, but like I said I'm usually starting pretty late.

Cherrim
January 14th, 2008, 11:11 AM
If it's not being marked I don't do it at all. If it's something really simple, I would always do it in class before it's due to be handed in or else in the period before it's due. XD; For larger assignments and whatnot, I mostly do them the night before. I procrastinate a lot and without the pressure of oh my gosh it's due in 10 hours, I find it hard to concentrate. o_O; I thrive under pressure, though, so I wouldn't have it any other way. Frustrates the hell out of my parents that I don't do things in a timely fashion but at least I DO them which is more than can be said for my brother. XD;

Ivysaur
January 14th, 2008, 11:26 AM
From 7 PM to 8 PM (maybe some more time if they are a lot) during the week. That's the best moment for me. Tomorrow I will have to reschedule it, sadly.
And, during weekends... when I remember (aka on Sunday's evening).

Virtual Chatot
January 14th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Do it right when I get home, so I have the entire night to be a lazy ass

Eon-Rider
January 14th, 2008, 11:37 AM
I do it whenever my parents start yelling at me to do it. :P

Jeremy
January 14th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Well sweeties, I get it done at the last possible second. XD Till then I just play, hack, and post...pretty much what I'm doing right now. XD

Kyoko
January 14th, 2008, 03:55 PM
I usually do it during my free periods, which I have 3 a day. Or if I get lazy and don't do it then, I find time in the morning before school actually begins. Unless it's a huge project that requires a big chunk of my time, I never do my homework at home.

Wish
January 14th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I do my homework on the last second ^^ I just do it quickly before the class starts if it is that easy. Harder homework that I cannot do in a matter of seconds, I do at home at night before I have to sleep.

Zanacross
January 14th, 2008, 05:12 PM
I have a big error and thats concentration. I sit down to do a pieces of work and I don't do it because i go to check my emails=p

So I don't do my homework. I wish i didn't have this problem since this is my last year at school. Since I don't do this work people think I'm dumb and put me in the lower sets. My life is ever so hard =/

Apathetic_Yen
January 14th, 2008, 10:34 PM
as late as possible, never any earlier lol

Obito.
January 14th, 2008, 11:44 PM
i usually try and get it done in class or i do it when i get home (i like to get out of the way so i dont have to worry about it)

Jubilation
January 14th, 2008, 11:51 PM
It depends, if it's Science I do it in class lol but other subjects at home 8P

MUSION
January 15th, 2008, 05:36 PM
I PLAN to do it as early as possible and get it out the way. I ACTUALLY do it the evening or morning before the lesson it's due in. I tend to procrastinate everything.

Lilith
January 15th, 2008, 05:39 PM
I usually start at 6 pm but sometimes much later... Like right now. I don't feel like staying up past midnight so most of my homework is done on the bus. D8

LORD NIGHTMARE
January 15th, 2008, 07:55 PM
home work HOME WORK!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats that? never heard of it NEVER!!! DON'T EVER MENTION THAT AGAIN AHHHHHHH!!!!! lol jks jks. yeah i never do my home work.

シーツー
January 16th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Right after I come home... Ok first I eat something and then I start doing my homework.

Young Stunna'
January 16th, 2008, 07:30 AM
i do it during first or second period. it motivates you to do it if you hold it off to the last minute.

Azonic
January 18th, 2008, 05:04 PM
I do it in my Related Arts class or Study Hall. If I don't finish it, I wait till the last minute at home ^^;

Midori Chi
January 18th, 2008, 06:05 PM
I do it when I get home, on the bus on the way home, or in the car if I'm busy~

Harmony
January 18th, 2008, 06:39 PM
I do it either at school or as soon as I get home, because the faster you finish the more time you have to relax after.

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 06:43 PM
I don't
Err, rather, I do it 5 minutes before class.

kidpunk
January 18th, 2008, 06:43 PM
If i have, one short one, i'll do it at home. if i have like 3, i'll get it all done in school or in the subjects i like the most.

~Crystal Entei~
January 18th, 2008, 06:47 PM
If it's the usual homework,I get started on it right away,but if it's a project I end up waiting until the day before it's due.My parents get so mad at me when I do that ^^;

Joey the Cockroach
January 19th, 2008, 04:18 AM
i usually leave my homework until the very last minute, or if i cant do it, i dont do it. simple :\