PDA

View Full Version : First thing you do?

Jayster23
January 14th, 2008, 04:57 AM
What is the first thing you would do if you swiched bodies thats another gender?

Me i'm a boy so i would go into a girl and the first thing would be is look down my top XD

Amachi
January 14th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Ahh gender-benders 8D

Well I suppose checking would be the first thing I'd do, but I'd soon be trying to find out why it happened and how I can revert back to my original gender.

Anyway, this seems to be better suited for Other Voting Polls, so ...

moved

Marksman
January 14th, 2008, 05:59 AM
It depends really on whether you've got the mind of that person. Some people would run to a fashion store and buy Make-up, Clothes etc.

PunkerThanThou
January 14th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Well, tbh, I'd rather not be a guy. :| I mean, they're great and all, but being me is hard enough, having another gender...no thanks.

Soul Eater
January 14th, 2008, 06:45 AM
rofl...I think every guy that becomes a girl would always look down their top. XD That's just...men for you, you know? XD

I wouldnt really want to be a guy...I mean the only thing I truly see in guys is their personality and it wouldnt matter to me to anything...down there.

Ben Kenobi
January 14th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Fondle my newly-discovered breasts, of course.

Sammi
January 14th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Crawl up in a ball and cry. I'd rather stay a girl, thanks. :D

Olz.
January 14th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Hmm... I'd Slap All the Guys at my school xP, Then slap a male teacher for fun xP

Cherrim
January 14th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Get online and tell everyone that OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT I'M REALLY A BOY NOW. And no one would believe me. Dunno what else I'd do. I doubt much would be different except having manparts. 8D;

Eon-Rider
January 14th, 2008, 11:13 AM
I have a feeling this is gonna be closed in the future. I do hope it becomes POTW though. XD

Obviously I'd look at certain "special" places and even touch them but that's about it. I doubt I'd want to start shopping for clothes and all that stuff that girls like to do.

/me gets hit for talking dirty.

Apathetic_Yen
January 14th, 2008, 10:43 PM
First I'd find out who I am and then take off my clothes

Razer302
January 15th, 2008, 03:55 AM
I would just act the same. I wouldn't go and starting taking off my clothes to look/touch at certian places. I would find out what it is like to be a girl like see what differences they face in normal day life.

Azonic
January 18th, 2008, 05:14 PM
I am a boy, so I would look down my shirt. I does take off mah clothes. 8D

It would be difficult to find a girlfriend this way though.

Zanacross
January 18th, 2008, 05:18 PM
I would find out what is so difficult about being a girl.

Oh no i broke a nail.
My hair is messy.
I fancy that guy but he doesn't fancy me back=/

=p

Harmony
January 18th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Crawl up in a ball and cry. I'd rather stay a girl, thanks. :D

lol
I'm with you Sammie, I'd rather stay the way I am now thanks. ;D

Marksman
January 19th, 2008, 05:13 PM
I would just act the same. I wouldn't go and starting taking off my clothes to look/touch at certian places. I would find out what it is like to be a girl like see what differences they face in normal day life.

I think we have a Winner here!

Warheart
January 21st, 2008, 04:14 AM
First i would start by fondling my newly aquired breasts. :]

That would probably last a few hours, then I'd eventually get bored of it, and just live my life normally ._.

Girls kick ass, but I would rather stay a guy, thanks. I just couldn't imagine having to pee sitting down o_O

Lo-chan
January 21st, 2008, 07:07 AM
I'd find some way to go back to normal. I like being a girl... xD

Chikara
January 21st, 2008, 09:23 AM
I wouldn't stand out as much I know that XD
But THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT D<

Kay ummm... first thing... I would probably think I was in some weird anime with a bad plot. Then I'd gain common sense and continue through my day. I'm too lazy to find out what happened, I like waiting for things to wear off XD;

Lumine
January 21st, 2008, 05:56 PM
First i would start by fondling my newly aquired breasts. :]

That would probably last a few hours, then I'd eventually get bored of it, and just live my life normally ._.

Girls kick ass, but I would rather stay a guy, thanks. I just couldn't imagine having to pee sitting down o_O

Agreed with everything said here, sad but true, it's normal for us guys.

EDIT: Oh then I'll want to quickly change back to my original body, cause I don't want to have a period =P

22sa
January 21st, 2008, 06:17 PM
There's some options... I could use my female body to approach other girls on campus and make friends.

As for peeking, chances are it ain't worth seeing. As for what it's like being a girl, I doubt I'll learn much but seeing how they'd look up to guys would be interesting.

Basically a learning experience. If I turned out a real beauty I'd definately take pictures. If my voice was super cute I'd definately take videos and record my voice in other ways. Acheivements as a girl shall go down in my history XD

Aegis
January 21st, 2008, 08:10 PM
I'd check out my new parts first, of course... XD;

After that I'd probably get bored with being a girl, and just wait to switch back to a guy <3

Merzbau
January 21st, 2008, 11:39 PM
It would be difficult to find a girlfriend this way though.

Lesbians.
Problem solved.

The sexual part wouldn't be really that much of an issue for me. I'd just want to live like a girl. A part of me is a great deal female anyway.

Mrchewy
January 21st, 2008, 11:47 PM
If I turned into a girl, I'd do things that probably aren't allowed to be mentioned on a Pokémon forum.

No, really, I would.

Jubilation
January 21st, 2008, 11:49 PM
Well I'm already femine in afew ways lmao so not that much different I guess lmao

Eww @ Mychewy

Mrchewy
January 21st, 2008, 11:53 PM
Eww @ Mychewy

'Mychewy'? Now, now, no need to get affectionate :D

TB Pro
January 24th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Ummm...I don't think you'd want tp hear what I'd do...xD!
Course you know what I'd do....I'm A Guy!
It's a sad fact ladies all us guys can think of is Girl......."Parts"..lol!
I really would like to have a mind not ****ed up by my hormones....
Course the Period part would suck.....

dragica
January 25th, 2008, 08:58 AM
i'd start juping and running around to see how it feels when you do that with chest free of annoying jumping things, ha ha :P

Gerri Shin
January 25th, 2008, 10:13 AM
I'd try to go back to sleep and hope its just a bad dream. no offence ladies, but I'd rather be a guy. I've just grown so used to it, I just think it'd be too hard to switch restroom doors.

B-Baller
January 25th, 2008, 08:08 PM
I would do things that would not be appropriate to describe in a Pokemon forum. xD

Oh, that and run around. All my friends who are girls say that their...parts...get in the way during running around and stuff.

Umanouski
January 25th, 2008, 08:34 PM
i would hate to be a girl, not knowing what i want but expecting my DATE to know what i want.
That and that once a month problem you females have...no thanks.

Super Smash Kid
January 25th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Well if I were a girl I would look at my breast, and something else, then I'll get bored and want to be a boy again.

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
January 25th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Do a handstand, and look at my abs~ 83
I've always admired guys for their ability to have hard tight six-packs.

E-hem. Anyways, if I was a boy, I'd probably be gay... ._.;

Lady Nicole
January 27th, 2008, 08:11 AM
I'd curl up in a ball and cry.

Himawarii
January 28th, 2008, 01:47 PM
I wouldn't go out of my house Dx I wouldn't want the public to see me~ ;;

Sweet Smoochum
January 28th, 2008, 02:34 PM
If I was a dude, I'd walk up to another dude, kiss him on the lips and see what he does. lol. Then, I'd switch back to my regular self. :)

Burgers Rule
January 28th, 2008, 06:56 PM
If I became a girl, I'd buy shoes and maybe enjoy it. I'd discover the mysteries of shopping, because personally, I have my "good shoes," and my "bad shoes," not my Mon. shoes, Summer weekend shoes, afternoon dress shoes, comfy dress shoes, etc.
The mysteries of life...

Marksman
January 29th, 2008, 03:09 AM
Although this isn't what I'd do...
My Brother I think is starting to turn into a bit of a Girl in my opinion.
He uses Hair Straightners, stays away from wind as it'll mess up his hair, and has started work on a Doll House a few Months ago in 2007.