PDA

View Full Version : First thing you do?

Jayster23
January 14th, 2008, 4:57 AM
What is the first thing you would do if you swiched bodies thats another gender?

Me i'm a boy so i would go into a girl and the first thing would be is look down my top XD

Amachi
January 14th, 2008, 5:57 AM
Ahh gender-benders 8D

Well I suppose checking would be the first thing I'd do, but I'd soon be trying to find out why it happened and how I can revert back to my original gender.

Anyway, this seems to be better suited for Other Voting Polls, so ...

moved

Marksman
January 14th, 2008, 5:59 AM
It depends really on whether you've got the mind of that person. Some people would run to a fashion store and buy Make-up, Clothes etc.

PunkerThanThou
January 14th, 2008, 6:09 AM
Well, tbh, I'd rather not be a guy. :| I mean, they're great and all, but being me is hard enough, having another gender...no thanks.

Soul Eater
January 14th, 2008, 6:45 AM
rofl...I think every guy that becomes a girl would always look down their top. XD That's just...men for you, you know? XD

I wouldnt really want to be a guy...I mean the only thing I truly see in guys is their personality and it wouldnt matter to me to anything...down there.

Ben Kenobi
January 14th, 2008, 8:49 AM
Fondle my newly-discovered breasts, of course.

Sammi
January 14th, 2008, 9:21 AM
Crawl up in a ball and cry. I'd rather stay a girl, thanks. :D

Olz.
January 14th, 2008, 9:22 AM
Hmm... I'd Slap All the Guys at my school xP, Then slap a male teacher for fun xP

Cherrim
January 14th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Get online and tell everyone that OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT I'M REALLY A BOY NOW. And no one would believe me. Dunno what else I'd do. I doubt much would be different except having manparts. 8D;

Eon-Rider
January 14th, 2008, 11:13 AM
I have a feeling this is gonna be closed in the future. I do hope it becomes POTW though. XD

Obviously I'd look at certain "special" places and even touch them but that's about it. I doubt I'd want to start shopping for clothes and all that stuff that girls like to do.

/me gets hit for talking dirty.

Apathetic_Yen
January 14th, 2008, 10:43 PM
First I'd find out who I am and then take off my clothes

Razer302
January 15th, 2008, 3:55 AM
I would just act the same. I wouldn't go and starting taking off my clothes to look/touch at certian places. I would find out what it is like to be a girl like see what differences they face in normal day life.

Azonic
January 18th, 2008, 5:14 PM
I am a boy, so I would look down my shirt. I does take off mah clothes. 8D

It would be difficult to find a girlfriend this way though.

Zanacross
January 18th, 2008, 5:18 PM
I would find out what is so difficult about being a girl.

Oh no i broke a nail.
My hair is messy.
I fancy that guy but he doesn't fancy me back=/

=p

Harmony
January 18th, 2008, 5:43 PM
Crawl up in a ball and cry. I'd rather stay a girl, thanks. :D

lol
I'm with you Sammie, I'd rather stay the way I am now thanks. ;D

Marksman
January 19th, 2008, 5:13 PM
I would just act the same. I wouldn't go and starting taking off my clothes to look/touch at certian places. I would find out what it is like to be a girl like see what differences they face in normal day life.

I think we have a Winner here!

Warheart
January 21st, 2008, 4:14 AM
First i would start by fondling my newly aquired breasts. :]

That would probably last a few hours, then I'd eventually get bored of it, and just live my life normally ._.

Girls kick ass, but I would rather stay a guy, thanks. I just couldn't imagine having to pee sitting down o_O

Lo-chan
January 21st, 2008, 7:07 AM
I'd find some way to go back to normal. I like being a girl... xD

Chikara
January 21st, 2008, 9:23 AM
I wouldn't stand out as much I know that XD
But THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT D<

Kay ummm... first thing... I would probably think I was in some weird anime with a bad plot. Then I'd gain common sense and continue through my day. I'm too lazy to find out what happened, I like waiting for things to wear off XD;

Lumine
January 21st, 2008, 5:56 PM
First i would start by fondling my newly aquired breasts. :]

That would probably last a few hours, then I'd eventually get bored of it, and just live my life normally ._.

Girls kick ass, but I would rather stay a guy, thanks. I just couldn't imagine having to pee sitting down o_O

Agreed with everything said here, sad but true, it's normal for us guys.

EDIT: Oh then I'll want to quickly change back to my original body, cause I don't want to have a period =P

22sa
January 21st, 2008, 6:17 PM
There's some options... I could use my female body to approach other girls on campus and make friends.

As for peeking, chances are it ain't worth seeing. As for what it's like being a girl, I doubt I'll learn much but seeing how they'd look up to guys would be interesting.

Basically a learning experience. If I turned out a real beauty I'd definately take pictures. If my voice was super cute I'd definately take videos and record my voice in other ways. Acheivements as a girl shall go down in my history XD

Aegis
January 21st, 2008, 8:10 PM
I'd check out my new parts first, of course... XD;

After that I'd probably get bored with being a girl, and just wait to switch back to a guy <3

Merzbau
January 21st, 2008, 11:39 PM
It would be difficult to find a girlfriend this way though.

Lesbians.
Problem solved.

The sexual part wouldn't be really that much of an issue for me. I'd just want to live like a girl. A part of me is a great deal female anyway.

Mrchewy
January 21st, 2008, 11:47 PM
If I turned into a girl, I'd do things that probably aren't allowed to be mentioned on a Pokémon forum.

No, really, I would.

Jubilation
January 21st, 2008, 11:49 PM
Well I'm already femine in afew ways lmao so not that much different I guess lmao

Eww @ Mychewy

Mrchewy
January 21st, 2008, 11:53 PM
Eww @ Mychewy

'Mychewy'? Now, now, no need to get affectionate :D

TB Pro
January 24th, 2008, 7:35 PM
Ummm...I don't think you'd want tp hear what I'd do...xD!
Course you know what I'd do....I'm A Guy!
It's a sad fact ladies all us guys can think of is Girl......."Parts"..lol!
I really would like to have a mind not ****ed up by my hormones....
Course the Period part would suck.....

dragica
January 25th, 2008, 8:58 AM
i'd start juping and running around to see how it feels when you do that with chest free of annoying jumping things, ha ha :P

Gerri Shin
January 25th, 2008, 10:13 AM
I'd try to go back to sleep and hope its just a bad dream. no offence ladies, but I'd rather be a guy. I've just grown so used to it, I just think it'd be too hard to switch restroom doors.

B-Baller
January 25th, 2008, 8:08 PM
I would do things that would not be appropriate to describe in a Pokemon forum. xD

Oh, that and run around. All my friends who are girls say that their...parts...get in the way during running around and stuff.

Umanouski
January 25th, 2008, 8:34 PM
i would hate to be a girl, not knowing what i want but expecting my DATE to know what i want.
That and that once a month problem you females have...no thanks.

Super Smash Kid
January 25th, 2008, 8:38 PM
Well if I were a girl I would look at my breast, and something else, then I'll get bored and want to be a boy again.

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
January 25th, 2008, 8:57 PM
Do a handstand, and look at my abs~ 83
I've always admired guys for their ability to have hard tight six-packs.

E-hem. Anyways, if I was a boy, I'd probably be gay... ._.;

Lady Nicole
January 27th, 2008, 8:11 AM
I'd curl up in a ball and cry.

Himawarii
January 28th, 2008, 1:47 PM
I wouldn't go out of my house Dx I wouldn't want the public to see me~ ;;

Sweet Smoochum
January 28th, 2008, 2:34 PM
If I was a dude, I'd walk up to another dude, kiss him on the lips and see what he does. lol. Then, I'd switch back to my regular self. :)

Burgers Rule
January 28th, 2008, 6:56 PM
If I became a girl, I'd buy shoes and maybe enjoy it. I'd discover the mysteries of shopping, because personally, I have my "good shoes," and my "bad shoes," not my Mon. shoes, Summer weekend shoes, afternoon dress shoes, comfy dress shoes, etc.
The mysteries of life...

Marksman
January 29th, 2008, 3:09 AM
Although this isn't what I'd do...
My Brother I think is starting to turn into a bit of a Girl in my opinion.
He uses Hair Straightners, stays away from wind as it'll mess up his hair, and has started work on a Doll House a few Months ago in 2007.