PDA

View Full Version : When you wake up from your sleep...

TeirusuFX
January 15th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Do you find out that you kicked off your blanket during your sleep?

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

Olz.
January 15th, 2008, 09:45 AM
I always seem to have my quilt over me when i wake up, unless it's really hot!

Amoeba
January 15th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Is normally cold in my room except for summer, so I hardly ever kick off the covers.

Suki
January 15th, 2008, 10:50 AM
This happens rarely for me right now, but it's really common on the summer when it's too hot to sleep with it on.

Apotheosis
January 15th, 2008, 11:08 AM
No I rather find myself wrapped up immobile in my blankets, and have to go through a complicated process of unwrapping myself every morning. It think there might be something wrong with me.

Lyra.
January 15th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I have always kicked off my blankets during the night. Accidently, though.

Ivysaur
January 15th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Always. So I'm used to have a lot of cold in the morning.

シーツー
January 15th, 2008, 12:20 PM
No, I normally not kick off my blanket. Only if I dreamed very exciting... but that's only 2 times a year.
I guess, otherwise, I'd catch a cold if I kicked it off all the time.

Olumuyiwa
January 15th, 2008, 12:56 PM
I kick the bed and hurt myself a lot! trust me, it hurts
--Olu

PlatinumDawnFtw
January 15th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Ugh.... Almost every morning my blanket is on the floor or under the bed. I hate it. Especially when it's cold at night and in the mornings.

Natalie♥
January 15th, 2008, 04:39 PM
I'll wake up in the middle of the night to find I kicked the blanket off, and I'm freezing my butt off.

MUSION
January 15th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Never, I don't think I move much when I'm asleep. The only time I wake up without my quilt over me, is when I didn't have one over me when I went to sleep.

bbgun_2006
January 15th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Every Morning I kick my blanket off at 6:00 because i go to bed at about 1 or 2 in the morning so i get mad and kick them off because I hate having to getting up to shut off my Radio!!!

Lumine
January 15th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Sometimes I do when its hot and I don't when its cold.

TB Pro
January 15th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Ya' I do.
About every mornig I wake up and "Ope there it is again"!
"Oh this time its on my fan"!
"Oh....Woa....Just Woa....It's on the wall...."
"Ohmygosh!,It's Spider-Man!"
xD!

Jessie
January 15th, 2008, 06:46 PM
My room is in the back of the house, where the vents suck, so I have the extremes of summer and winter. Being in Georgia that SUCKS. It get's up in the ninties and very humid in the summer so I usually end up moving into the den...either way, in the summer I always kick off my blankets. xD In the winter my room is freezing...so I have about 5 blankets piled on top of me. Sometimes one falls off the bed...but I don't kick them off.

Lady Nicole
January 15th, 2008, 09:23 PM
No, I don't think I do that :\

Gοяκнaвоii
January 15th, 2008, 10:06 PM
yesh.. sometimes xD
wait... more like ALWAYS XDXD

helix
January 15th, 2008, 11:53 PM
No. If I'm too hot, then I wake up and take the blanket off in an organised (actually, more like utterly sleepy) manner. But usually, it gets incredibly cold here at night so I like to wrap myself up in the blanket and stay there as long as possible.

Lockmaster24
January 16th, 2008, 01:52 AM
I only do it on hot nights

Razer302
January 16th, 2008, 02:06 AM
I used to kick of the blankets when I was little. I don't remember doing it for years. When it is hot I normaly sleep ontop of my covers so don't get hot and kick them off.

Ayano Katagiri
January 16th, 2008, 02:12 AM
I only ever do it if it's unbearably hot that night. I can't stand sleeping with all that heat.

Kylie-chan
January 16th, 2008, 03:27 AM
These days, I don't even bother with them, but, generally, yes. @_@ I'm super-restless when I sleep.

Eon-Rider
January 16th, 2008, 03:31 AM
My answer is yes and no. During hot days, I do kick it off; actually I usually don't use it in the first place. During other days I don't because I don't kick it off; it just slides off by itself. :P

Binary
January 16th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Yeah, I do it most of the times and it gets irritating...and when I wake up in the morning, Im freezing cold...XD

~C3LEBI

Kasu-chan
January 16th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I always kick off the covers no matter what season it is. xD It's just a habit.

Sheena--Fujibayashi
January 16th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Well, when I wake up in the morning it`s always kind of chilly in my room, especially now since it`s winter time so usually I still have my blanket covering me when I wake up. But during the summer time I just kick my blankets out of the way & they usually just end up on the floor.

kidpunk
January 16th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Sometimes.

If someone is forcing me to get up, then i kick off the blanket(s) in a fit of rage.

If i'm in a good mood and had an excellent nights sleep, then i'll get up calm and collective, without situation.

If i'm sleeping, i actually wouldn't kick the blankets =/

Sorano
January 16th, 2008, 09:47 PM
No, I never do that. I'm the type of person who likes being warm at night, even if it's in the summer and it's boiling hot. Also, the blankets make me feel safe for some reason. XD;

However, I find that I throw my pillows off my bed all the time since I don't really rest my head on them. I just... hug them, and eventually I let go in the middle of the night and kick them off.

Lucy Lu
January 17th, 2008, 02:22 AM
Nah, I don't usually kick my comforter/covers off. I will be under them when it is cold in middle of the night or the mornings. It is so hard to get up in the morning from a wonderful warm sleep, lol.

When it is summertime though, I will usually lay on top of the comforter/covers. Or still wrap myself, but won't be extreme.

The Real AAA
January 17th, 2008, 09:53 PM
No because i luv my blankets! there so comfy that u still want 2 hav them over even if its hot!

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Nope. When I'm asleep my body's pretty much asleep with me. I haven't pulled off anything that drastic whilst out like a light. On really hot days, I'd either sleep on the covers or under something very light.

Cassino
January 18th, 2008, 07:05 AM
I never find mine anywhere other than the bed, when I wake up.

Azonic
January 18th, 2008, 04:42 PM
No. Not really. But I sometimes find my blanket only partially covering me O_o

dragica
January 18th, 2008, 05:02 PM
yes :( my lower part of the body is always freezing when i wake up... i move a lot when i sleep and when i was little they sewed my blankets so they were like a bag :D but then one day i woke up with head at the bottom of that bag and nearly got a panic attack :(