PDA

View Full Version : How do you greet your (girl) friends?

Twinx
January 16th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Do you shake hands or kiss each other on the cheek?

NOTE: I'm not referring to girlfriends. Just friends who happen to be girls.

ktn
January 16th, 2008, 08:55 AM
don't know y u would hand shake them but i hug and kiss but not on the cheak.not tryin to be rude or anything

Kasu-chan
January 16th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Well, within my culture, it's fine to kiss the girl on the cheek but I normally don't do it. xD I do hugs instead. xDDD

Went
January 16th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Two kisses, one in each cheek. It's the usual way here.

Amoeba
January 16th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Say "hi"

I don't have any friends that are girls but that's how I'd imagine I'd greet them.

Razer302
January 16th, 2008, 09:30 AM
I don't do anything. I don't have like any girl friends. I just say high. That is all. No hugs, no kisses.

Tr@ce
January 16th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Hi and hugs. And the ocassional kiss, maybe. if i'm lucky...

Soul Eater
January 16th, 2008, 06:56 PM
I know me and my best friend Tina used to do the cheek thing where we kissed each cheek when greeting, other than that I usaully hug them or just say Hi.

Gοяκнaвоii
January 16th, 2008, 07:11 PM
i say...
Heii [Insert name here]
and do my shy-smile x.x
actually.. i always do my shy smile xD
im just too... shy :D:D

:D

but if it was my gf..
hugz and kisses all the way =]

22sa
January 16th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Look upon them and don't say anything O.o

Drawing attention is annoying for me, so unless they approach me I'm ignoring them. :x

Gerri Shin
January 16th, 2008, 10:17 PM
well considering 60% of my friends are girls I usually just say "Hey what's up?" if they want to hug they initiate (I don't initiate due to the fact that I've gotten smacked for doing that)
sadly as my luck would have it, I've only ever had One actual girlfriend and she dumped me cuz she couldn't handle a multi-state relation ship when I left for college. All the other girls started out interested, then their parents started liking me and they just reverted to being friends only.
( I think I may end up the 40 year old virgin here, how sad. Gahhh)

Proto
January 16th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Um, the normal way I guess? O_o

I say hi. How else would you expect me to say it?

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
January 16th, 2008, 10:19 PM
I greet my female friends with a kiss on the cheek and a hug, and the male fellas with a handshake.

Eon-Rider
January 17th, 2008, 02:40 AM
Since I go to an all-boys school, I practically have no "girl" friends. If I did, I'd probably just greet them like any other person by saying "Hi".

kidpunk
January 17th, 2008, 07:10 AM
We just greet each other by saying hi and giving a hug.

Zanacross
January 17th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Me and my friends that are girls have diffrent ways of greeting each other. If it is a girl i am not close to i will just hug them and say hi.
A really close girl would be a hug and a kiss and then hi <nickname-here -which-is-often-dirty-=p>
sometimes when we all meet up together friends that are boys included we will just start singing a song. Like goodbye mr a =p

Suki
January 17th, 2008, 07:47 AM
I just say hi. I never really give them hugs unless we're like saying goodbye if someone's going on a holiday

Binary
January 17th, 2008, 07:54 AM
I say "hi" and shake hands(sometimes I'm even shy to do even that much)

~C3LEBI

ClassicRockFan
January 17th, 2008, 08:39 AM
I usually greet them with a "hi" and an occasional hug here and there for girls. For guys, just a "hi".

Dialga450
January 17th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Yeah... about that don't you think thats a bit off topic?

Tangerine Fox
January 17th, 2008, 10:49 AM
The same way I great any people I like: I say hello and usually give them a hug. If we're busy, have our hands full, or don't know each other very well, it's just a "hey, how's it going?" and such, but yeah.

I greet all my friends that way. Threatre people are quite huggy, at least 'round here, so it's sort of ingrained now. (I'm actually not that huggy naturally -- it's trained and I'm still less affectionate than a lot of my friends. X3)

bbgun_2006
January 17th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Most of the time i just hug them but some of the ones that i am really close to i will kiss them.

Gunn
January 17th, 2008, 05:33 PM
I usually say "hi" or "Hey, I know that kid." Sometimes, I'm greeted by them with a hug and I'll return one back.

Jeremy
January 17th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Well sweeties, I slowly kiss them passionately on the lips, and the slowly stroke their back. XD

Really, I just hug or glomp them, sweeties. XD

Jayster23
January 17th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Say hi and sometimes do the hug thingo ( i went around the whole school asking people for hugs out of 600 i got 150 woot)

Shiny Umbreon
January 17th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Say "hi" and hit hands (not shake exactly), and kiss on the cheek for girls.

Harmony
January 17th, 2008, 08:49 PM
lol
I can get a little hyper sometimes, so occasionally I over do it, but most of the time, I'll be like " Hey what's up?"

The Real AAA
January 17th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Do you shake hands or kiss each other on the cheek?

NOTE: I'm not referring to girlfriends. Just friends who happen to be girls.

None cuz i give them a hug! only time i hand shake is when i'm messing around

Idiot!
January 18th, 2008, 12:36 AM
With a high five. They have to understand me to be better friends anyway.

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 01:33 PM
I greet all my friends the same way. A simple "Hi". Yeah, it's boring but it also boasts the least percentage of getting slapped in the face. Hehe, I think I'm going to try kissing one of my guy friends on the cheek just to see his reaction.

Loyal Arcanine
January 18th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Kind of depends .. in daily life like college or whatever I just say hi, but when going out I often kiss female friends on the cheek.

Smarties-chan
January 18th, 2008, 01:55 PM
I greet all my friends the same way. A simple "Hi". Yeah, it's boring but it also boasts the least percentage of getting slapped in the face.
My thoughts exactly. I'd rather just greet someone normally than risk getting slapped. =P (although I'm pretty sure most of my female friends would feel surprised, not offended if I gave them a hug, but there's always the risk of them taking it the wrong way, and if they didn't, someone else probably would. :x)

Azonic
January 18th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Well sweeties, I slowly kiss them passionately on the lips, and the slowly stroke their back. XD

Really, I just hug or glomp them, sweeties. XD
How do you glomp someone anyways? O_o

Meh, say hey and then a hug ;3