PDA

View Full Version : The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Noah has just been arrested on charges of fraud.

Reading the entire post normally helps. ^_^

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 05:52 PM
xD No, I typed that wrong. Damn me and my lazy typing.

I meant what did he do that was fraudulent?

Degenerate
January 24th, 2008, 05:54 PM
xD No, I typed that wrong. Damn me and my lazy typing.

I meant what did he do that was fraudulent?

Posing as a Yugioh character possibly? That was bound to catch up to him sooner of later. :P

EDIT: BTW Oni, who's Yosami?

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Posing as a Yugioh character possibly? That was bound to catch up to him sooner of later. :P

EDIT: BTW Oni, who's Yosami?

Yosami? Who's Yosami?

No, he got arrested for attempted murder on Patrick.

Degenerate
January 24th, 2008, 06:30 PM
I dunno. On your sign up sheet, you were going on about Yosami in the personality and history section. Meh, guess it's another name for Noah?

And you can't kill Patrick. I'm gonna do that once I'm through with him.

Lash
January 24th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Hey people. Like I said in a post here before, sorry for my in activeness. Last RP activity, I was at the Pokemon Center.
So if anyone acknowledged Marcus' existence, could you please notify me by PM? It is a little hard to read all of these RPs and study for school work all at the same time :(

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Miss Raichu;;
Basically, I would recommend reading yaz's post. xD It's kinda your job to read all previous posts, as daunting as that sounds. You're gonna have to get your Pokemon from Oak as your first post, but you can also make your way to Viridian in that same post.

Miss Raichu
January 24th, 2008, 07:16 PM
I have been skimming through them. It's a long process, that's for sure. This is my first time Roleplaying for two years. So bare with me ;3
So Oak is still in Pallet town right? I should be able to make it from their to Viridian in one post, hehe.

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Yep, he's still in Pallet.

Just make sure you know what's going on<3 Kozue [and maybe yaz] is at the Pokemon center in Viridian, so I'm sure you could meet up with him there. :]

Yaziyo
January 24th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Damn my guy finally arrives in Viridian after waking up hungover and arriving hours late and everyone leaves for the forest XD I'll wrap up tonight in a post now and hopefully leave tomorow morning.

Phanima
January 24th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Oooh, that's good news for Kozue. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to meet Yaz and Kassandra if they spend the night at Viridian.

Oh, and welcome yaz (forgot to greet you before DX) and Raichu! :3

EDIT: Gah! No yaziyo! Other Yaz is going with Ko! That is, if he wants too...

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Oh dear, this'll get confusing between myself and Miss Raichu when you address either of us.

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Kozue can meet up with Kat and Fen.
They're camping in the forest. xD

Oh, and Miss Raichu--Your starter's Chikorita.

Oni=Oni
Miss Raichu=Not Oni.
xD

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Wow Evkay, that was one emotional post; I suppose if that post was a human, the human would be emo.

Miss Raichu
January 24th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Sorry this has taken so long. CSI is on the TV behind me XP It's very distracting. I am almost done thought ^_^

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Sorry this has taken so long. CSI is on the TV behind me XP It's very distracting. I am almost done thought ^_^

Don't kill yourself. I gave myself five hours to complete a rewrite of chapter two for my fic four hours and forty minutes ago and I still haven't started.

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Wow Evkay, that was one emotional post; I suppose if that post was a human, the human would be emo.

Oh dear. D: I know. Poor Fen.
...Poor KAT. ;_; She didn't mean it, she was just scared...

Miss Raichu
January 24th, 2008, 08:37 PM
I think I'm done, I'm sure I could do so much more on the sample; but I want to go watch CSI.
If it's not up to your standards I'll rewrite it.

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 08:41 PM
It's perfectly acceptable. :]
Welcome, officially.

xD lol, it's actually really funny--everyone I talk to LOVES Torchic, and I seriously thought I was the only one who didn't until this RP. Both you and Oni dislike it too. x3

Miss Raichu
January 24th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Thank you! I'm so glad to acutally find some good roleplay. After these few years it's nice to finally find people worth RPing with.
Torchic is so very, very lame. I have no idea why anyone likes it xP

I'm excited to find out what Pokemon I get!

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 08:58 PM
You get Chikorita. x3 I thought I posted that, maybe not. o.O

Miss Raichu
January 24th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Damnit! Oh well, better then Torchic ;3

I'm reading through the old posts right now, then I'll make my new one!

Kansas
January 24th, 2008, 09:04 PM
i.......like.....Torchic.... i don't know why anyone wouldn't, personally haha.

EDIT

btw, that was me being done posting until someone triggers the new day... and to give the new RPers a chance to catch up...

Phanima
January 24th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Hey yeah, I like Torchic...well technically I don't, but I do like Blaziken, so that counts for something, right?

And if Kassandra and Yaz are going to catch up, all the better for Kozue, more friends. :3

But yeah, I don't think he'll be wondering into Viridian Forest at night to meet Kat and Fen anytime soon. :P

EDIT: And welcome again Raichu, officially this time!

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Same. I'm not posting until Kat wakes up, which probably won't be until everyone else has made their way to Pewter [besides Fen], or until Fen wakes her up, whichever. xD

She still has to catch that darn SHINX!!! D<

Yaziyo
January 24th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Well my guy is sleeping on a bench in Viridian if anyone wants to say hello...

I'll be ready to leave whenever someone posts that its morning XD

Phanima
January 24th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Oooh, nice emotion, good job guys. *claps

Although I still dont know why everyone's outside when they could spend the night in the warm and cosy bed ladden Pokemon Centre snuggled up with Ko. X3

Eh, but it's good for character development I suppose. Props for that. *thumbs up

EDIT: I'll have Ko approach Yaz in the morning when he wakes up to find a trainer sleeping outside on the bench, lol.

Kansas
January 24th, 2008, 10:04 PM
well.... we could be in a nice warm pokemon Center... but Kat had to go storming off and get us more lost...

Yaziyo
January 24th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Although I still dont know why everyone's outside when they could spend the night in the warm and cosy bed ladden Pokemon Centre snuggled up with Ko. X3

Well Yaz got kicked out from the pokemon centre for sexually harrassing a nurse, so thats why for me XD

Phanima
January 24th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Hahaha, other Yaz looks like fun, 'handling Pokeballs', how hilariously absurd.

And poor Fen and his girl troubles, lol.

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 10:09 PM
well.... we could be in a nice warm pokemon Center... but Kat had to go storming off and get us more lost...

HEY.
If FENRA had been paying attention...

Miss Raichu
January 24th, 2008, 10:12 PM
How do I go about getting my Chikorita? Is someone going to play Oak or should I just quickly do it myself?

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Nope, you get to do it. :]

Phanima
January 24th, 2008, 10:13 PM
You can play Professor Oak as well. You don't have to be thorough or detailed if you don't want to though.

Miss Raichu
January 24th, 2008, 10:17 PM
I just want to catch up quickly so I don't slow down the story.
Still reading though. I'm on page 6.

Kansas
January 24th, 2008, 10:18 PM
lol don't sweat it, Raichu. Do what ever you need to...i wont mind if its a bit rushed, i dunno about the others

Phanima
January 24th, 2008, 10:19 PM
You can cover mostly everything in one post like yazi, and just have her rock up to Viridian City/Viridian Forest, or if you want to get ahead, go straight to Pewter, which means you'll run into Ev and Kat...which is a good thing.

Miss Raichu
January 24th, 2008, 10:58 PM
What time of the day is it right now in the roleplay?

Phanima
January 24th, 2008, 11:05 PM
We got to Viridian at around sunset, and that was around 5.30-ish. Now I'm assuming it's later into the night with everything that's happened, so maybe 7.30-8PM?

Miss Raichu
January 24th, 2008, 11:09 PM
One thing I'm really bad at is adding myself to the story, is there anyway that when I get to where ever you guys are that one of you will approach my character?

Phanima
January 24th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Haha, that shouldn't be a problem. Just scruff Kass up a little bit from wandering around Route 1 all day and have her reach the Pokemon Center all tired or something along the lines of that. Kozue's natural kindness should have him approach her to see if he can help. :D

And if you just wanted a reference, this is the cast: Kat [Trainer Kat], W. [Quasar99], Patrick [Degenerate], Roisin [Jim], Fenra [Evkay], Noah [Oni Raichu], Kozue [Phanima], Marcus [Lash], Yaz [yaziyo] and Kassandra [Miss Raichu].

The character's names come first followed by the actual person RP-ing with them, in the brackets. I use this sometimes whenever I forget someone, not that I have mind you! o0

EDIT: Oh and I suppose I should update everyone's positions too; Kat, Fen, Pat, Noah and Roisin are all in the vicinity of Viridian Forest; Kozue, Yaz and hopefully Kassandra should be in Viridian City; while Marcus and W. are freeroaming somewhere between Route 1 and Viridian City/Viridian Forest.

Miss Raichu
January 24th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Not Roleplaying for two years really makes it hard to start again :x But I finally made my post and now I'm going to go take a shower 8D

Degenerate
January 25th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Welcome on board Raichu and Yaz. =D You both have well written posts and are catching up pretty quickly. And Yaz, the little incident at the Pokémon Centre made me laugh. XD

Phamina, about the positions, I think Marcus should still be asleep in the Viridian City Pokémon Centre, unless I missed something. Other than that, everybody is just about in the right place.

Trainer Kat
January 25th, 2008, 09:07 AM
And Yaz, the little incident at the Pokémon Centre made me laugh. XD

Rofl, me too. xD

By the way. ._. I encourage all of you to join Evkay's RP, which has yet to be accepted.

...But if anyone signs up with Gengar, Spiritomb, or Houndoom, I won't be happy. D<
xD I have them reserved.

Avey
January 25th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Rofl, me too. xD

By the way. ._. I encourage all of you to join Evkay's RP, which has yet to be accepted.

...But if anyone signs up with Gengar, Spiritomb, or Houndoom, I won't be happy. D<
xD I have them reserved.

What is Evkay's RP? I'm already signing up for Miss Raichus, but if this is interesting enough I will.

Jim
January 25th, 2008, 10:07 AM
*Is interested in Ev's RP*

Roisin will find Fen and Kat, she can stir things up amongst the couple. <3

*Is Effil ._.*

Trainer Kat
January 25th, 2008, 10:09 AM
COUPLE?!

o//o What are you insinuating?

Jim
January 25th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Me... How dare you accuse me of such evil!

(But yeah, I was insinuating about your couple~ness, she's already 'got into his pants' twice now and they're camping together... Alone. *raises eyebrows*)

Trainer Kat
January 25th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Jim, you brat. xD
Oh well, I can't wait to see what Roisin has planned. xD

Jim
January 25th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Not much at the moment to be honest... To bad Totodile doesn't learn scary face for a while, that'd be fun.

Miss Raichu
January 25th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Good morning everyone. Anyone have any idea about what time do most people make it online?

Kansas
January 25th, 2008, 12:03 PM
its very spread out, i'm usually not even on at this time but my friday class schedule is pretty odd. typical high posting hours will be in about 6 hours

Trainer Kat
January 25th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Hmmm...
After re-reading everyones profile my character seems pretty generic. I'm just wondering if it's not to late to change my character?

If you want to, you can. Personally, I like your character. xD

Not much at the moment to be honest... To bad Totodile doesn't learn scary face for a while, that'd be fun.

Oh poo, Totodile can learn scary face if it'll make the post better. >D

Jim
January 25th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Good morning everyone. Anyone have any idea about what time do most people make it online?

I'm on GMT time so while you're at school/work/whatever.

I have absolutely no posting inspiration. But if I don't post before Kat gets back she'll eat me. ;_;

Avey
January 25th, 2008, 02:29 PM
I'm too hungry to post right now.

So... Who do you think the first person to drop off this RP will be?

Trainer Kat
January 25th, 2008, 03:25 PM
I'm on GMT time so while you're at school/work/whatever.

I have absolutely no posting inspiration. But if I don't post before Kat gets back she'll eat me. ;_;

*eats you* I'm back. D<

I'm too hungry to post right now.

So... Who do you think the first person to drop off this RP will be?

Do you even have to ask? xD

Avey
January 25th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Do you even have to ask? xD

Of course, realise who the person that asked the question is ^_~

Seriously though, I think it'll be Quasar, he also God mods, d'you not agree?

Trainer Kat
January 25th, 2008, 03:35 PM
xD Yeah, I think him too.
I figured everyone did, that's why I wondered if it was rhetorical.

Avey
January 25th, 2008, 03:38 PM
xD Yeah, I think him too.
I figured everyone did, that's why I wondered if it was rhetorical.

Really? I honestly don't think any of the good RPers will drop out. We're having too much fun. Although, it could die in the Summer, when most RPs do.

Trainer Kat
January 25th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Err..figured everyone had money on Quasar. xD I honestly don't think anyone who's posted her would drop out.

Jim
January 25th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I'm having brain downtime... I really want to post but I'm just can't... ;_;

*is eaten*

Trainer Kat
January 25th, 2008, 04:15 PM
D:
It's okay.
I won't post tonight anyway. xD

Avey
January 25th, 2008, 04:18 PM
I'm not in the mood to post at all, but Dengenerate is waiting on me.

Miss Raichu
January 25th, 2008, 04:37 PM
I've had a pretty hectic afternoon, but I'm back now. XP Seems like no one else is up for roleplaying though.
I've decided to keep my character ;3

Trainer Kat
January 25th, 2008, 04:40 PM
I can't do anything until morning anyway. x3
Which is good, 'cuz I just got to watch my favorite Gantz character die again, so I don't quite feel up to it. D:

Yaziyo
January 25th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Is it just me or have you guys also abandoned reading Quasars posts too? I kinda just scim through it, they don't make much sense *whistle*

Avey
January 25th, 2008, 05:38 PM
I know he god mods, and his posts make no sense, so what's the point of reading them?

Lash
January 25th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Oni: lol, that was mean but true.

And to everyone else, I finally posted. Wasn't too much of a long one, but at least there is some action in it, like Marcus leaving the Pokecenter dead of night XD
And, sorry to anyone who talked to Marcus in the Pokecenter. Since he kind of ignored them, because it would be too much of a hassle to read every single post, though I read over half of them.

And, should we really keep Quasar in the RP?

Jim
January 26th, 2008, 04:50 AM
I just sorta... What the hell, yeah I scim too. In most circumstances he'd have been kicked out by now, but Kat's too nice and friendly x3

Avey
January 26th, 2008, 05:11 AM
Kat, this is no longer an RP - This is a war.

Trainer Kat
January 26th, 2008, 06:05 AM
O.O
Between who?!

If you guys really wanna kick him, I'll take a vote. ._.
Evkay was gonna have Treecko break his telescope though. xD

Yaziyo
January 26th, 2008, 06:15 AM
Lmao^^^

I'd wait for that before making any actions XD (I don't really mind anyway, it just kinda obstructs the flow of the RP)

Jim
January 26th, 2008, 06:31 AM
I thought Ev was joking about that. o.O

Trainer Kat
January 26th, 2008, 07:00 AM
I hope he wasn't.
._.
That would be priceless.

Avey
January 26th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Look at his posts and tell us whether or not he should stay.

Jim
January 26th, 2008, 07:18 AM
I hope he wasn't.
._.
That would be priceless.

I agree. 100%. I love how he phrased it "Turn his Telescope into a Kaleidescope"

Lash
January 26th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Uh yea, Kat, how about you start a poll about it? You did say you could take vote, and I am pretty sure the better RPers here want to keep Quasar out of the RP.
I too, skim through his posts. They are not worth reading, really. Only thing that really caught my attention in his posts was the Buizel. Buizel if FTW :x

Avey
January 26th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Uh yea, Kat, how about you start a poll about it? You did say you could take vote, and I am pretty sure the better RPers here want to keep Quasar out of the RP.
I too, skim through his posts. They are not worth reading, really. Only thing that really caught my attention in his posts was the Buizel. Buizel if FTW :x

Yep, and if I read one of his posts correctly, he caught, like, three Pokemon in one post, three Pokemon that should not have been on the area he encountered them.

I think we all know what the vote will say, so is there really a need for one?

Also, he's not even bothered to write his character's full name, he just says 'W.'

I mean, what?

Lash
January 26th, 2008, 08:29 AM
inoe rite?
Still, I think a poll would be the best decision. Though everyone will vote "k1cK h1m o(_)+ l010rzz", you never know what other people who might join the RP might think. Risky thought, considering that his posts are bad. So, Kat, poll!
What will the decision of the RP rest on,
"k1cK h1m o(_)+ l010rzZ"
OR..
"n4h k3ep h1/\/\ 1n m4n."

Trainer Kat
January 26th, 2008, 09:25 AM
UGH, I'm so mad.
Some guy stole this and put it on PokeDream forums, along with stealing MY POSTS. D<
I got it closed<3

Lash
January 26th, 2008, 09:31 AM
UGH, I'm so mad.
Some guy stole this and put it on PokeDream forums, along with stealing MY POSTS. D<
I got it closed<3

You mean he just copied your hard worked on posts, possibly with a few more edits, and plagiarized? lolPHAIL
That guy got owned. srsly.
Luckily now its the weekend, so we can RP to the fullest.. Once everyone gets on :(

Trainer Kat
January 26th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Oh, no, he copied 100%.
His character's hair was pink...his posts still said 'the blonde'.
Oh, and he stole Chikara's username.
*rolls eyes*

Jim
January 26th, 2008, 10:39 AM
He needs a good slap in the chops. *Slaps*

Now that my signature's finished, time to watch a butterfly post. ^_^

Miss Raichu
January 26th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Now guys, I don't think you should just kick Quasar out.
Maybe you could try and reform him? I'm sure he has potential, everyone has potential and everyone started off as bad role players.
There might be some other way.

Jim
January 26th, 2008, 12:32 PM
You're right and you're wrong. I suppose he does have potential and is new to this, but he's breaking rules in various places, including the number one rule about god-modding, albeit not that much. Then again we all break rules every now and again. Hmm...

BTW I posted, it's a fast paced post, Totodile's lost one second and found almost immediately... But meh, it's not one of my worst posts. I didn't finish the battle so Kat could cut in.

LordZangoose
January 26th, 2008, 01:11 PM
UGH, I'm so mad.
I got it closed<3

Well, technically, I got it closed :P

You mean he just copied your hard worked on posts, possibly with a few more edits, and plagiarized? lolPHAIL
That guy got owned. srsly.
Luckily now its the weekend, so we can RP to the fullest.. Once everyone gets on :(

He didn't edit a single bit. And now he's trying to make it look like Kat should be glad that he gave it recognition.

Now guys, I don't think you should just kick him out.
Maybe you could try and reform him? I'm sure he has potential, everyone has potential and everyone started off as bad role players.
There might be some other way.

Actually, this is the second time he's stolen a username and an RP on PD. The first time, he took both from Oni Raichu.

Avey
January 26th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Well, technically, I got it closed :P

He didn't edit a single bit. And now he's trying to make it look like Kat should be glad that he gave it recognition.

Actually, this is the second time he's stolen a username and an RP on PD. The first time, he took both from Oni Raichu.

Yep, told you.

I'll assume this is, Nocturne then? Didn't think I'd ever talk to you again.

Did my RP get locked as well, I'm pretty sure it did.

LordZangoose
January 26th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Yep, told you.

I'll assume this is, Nocturne then? Didn't think I'd ever talk to you again.

Did my RP get locked as well, I'm pretty sure it did.

Yep, it's Nocturne. I couldn't say off the top of my head if the RP got locked or not, but I'll check.

And as for not talking... I just talked to you this morning on Firefly BBS. Unless he copied your account there as well... *sigh*

EDIT: It seems as if the RP was deleted. Hmph

Trainer Kat
January 26th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Thanks, Zangoose<3

-_- Why isn't he just IP-banned?

Avey
January 26th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Our talk on firefly was hardly a talk.

According to Kat they locked the RP, so at least one good thing happened.

Anyways, Nocturne, on behalf of the people that care, thanks for alerting, well, Kat, of this plagiarsm.

LordZangoose
January 26th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Thanks, Zangoose<3

-_- Why isn't he just IP-banned?

If it were up to me, he'd be gone by now. But he has two computers at his house, uses proxies frequently, and changes his username every time. Plus, PD is a lot different from any other Pokémon forum I know of. It's a veritable cyber-jungle, with very few rules.

Our talk on firefly was hardly a talk.

According to Kat they locked the RP, so at least one good thing happened.

Anyways, Nocturne, on behalf of the people that care, thanks for alerting, well, Kat, of this plagiarsm.

Honestly, it's all because of my personal vendetta against Lord94.

Trainer Kat
January 26th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Bah, I'm just gonna call you Nocturne on both forums. ._.

Seriously, thank you. You're wonderful. If there's ever anything I can do [though I don't know what], tell me. <3

LordZangoose
January 26th, 2008, 01:34 PM
I can't really say there is.

I have some homework to do now, but I might sign up for the RP later. Though it is quite late in the plot...

Trainer Kat
January 26th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Ha, alright.
They're trying to get it unlocked, since it was 'sourced'. -_-

Avey
January 26th, 2008, 01:48 PM
I can't really say there is.

I have some homework to do now, but I might sign up for the RP later. Though it is quite late in the plot...

If Miss Raichu could catch up with us yesterday, then you'll have no problem doind the same.

Trainer Kat
January 26th, 2008, 01:50 PM
You'll be accepted, Nocturne. I can guarantee it.

I've seen your stuff on PD. You're good.

LordZangoose
January 26th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Ha, alright.
They're trying to get it unlocked, since it was 'sourced'. -_-

I'm stepping in don't worry. God's the admin, but he won't interfere with the locking and unlocking. And the mod that did lock it is one of the RPing elites on the forum, and friends with all of the RPing mods, so there should be no problem there.

If Miss Raichu could catch up with us yesterday, then you'll have no problem doind the same.

It's not just that. I've been a pretty busy cat lately.

You'll be accepted, Nocturne. I can guarantee it.

I've seen your stuff on PD. You're good.

Thanks. Unfortunately, the bulk of my posts in Grand Tournament: The Gay Version, were below par by a large margin.

Trainer Kat
January 26th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Nocturne, you're fantastic.
Seriously.
Thank you so much for defending this.

Oh, and your posts will be fine, I'm sure<3

LordZangoose
January 26th, 2008, 03:07 PM
It's my pleasure.

And maybe I'll hop on next time, if you would ever make a version two. Meanwhile, I'll post my RP.

Trainer Kat
January 26th, 2008, 04:09 PM
I signed up.
And yeah, the letter needs to be longer. xD

Ugh, they unlocked my RP on PD. Whatever, I'm done caring, if a bunch of illiterate pre-teens want to do the thing on another forum, I could care less.

We're obviously better. xD

Miss Raichu
January 26th, 2008, 04:13 PM
I signed up.

Ugh, they unlocked my RP on PD. Whatever, I'm done caring, if a bunch of illiterate pre-teens want to do the thing on another forum, I could care less.

What is PD? And yes, we are for sure better 8D [/vain]

Jim
January 26th, 2008, 04:14 PM
I love my little conspiracy surrounding a certain somebody though. x3

Avey
January 26th, 2008, 04:18 PM
I signed up.

They unlocked it, you're serious?

LordZangoose
January 26th, 2008, 04:23 PM
I'm dealing with the matter now guys. Or at least attempting to.

PD, on the whole, is more enjoyable than any forum I've been to. Sure, the political side of things is annoying, and it's a bit barbaric, but it's still very fun.

Miss Raichu
January 26th, 2008, 04:26 PM
What's the link to this 'PD' I've never heard of it.

LordZangoose
January 26th, 2008, 04:27 PM
If you like PC, you probably won't like PD, and you'll just add more confusion to the current skirmish. Don't worry about it.

Miss Raichu
January 26th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I'm not a big fan of PC, and despite what you may think I'll add to the current sistuation, I still think I deserve to know if there could potentially be a better site to roleplay at.

Trainer Kat
January 26th, 2008, 04:34 PM
It's called Pokedreams
Google it, we can't link to other forums.

Jim
January 28th, 2008, 08:19 AM
heylawlz

i @ meh frenz huus. o.O

Anyway, he wants to know if Sharpedochu or any of the other non-posters are still in this becasue I'm making him join he would like to join... He loves Turtwig xD [or Squirtle if W. gets kicked].

[/pushy]

Trainer Kat
January 28th, 2008, 08:35 AM
I'm kicking Sharpedochu.
She hasn't posted in a week.

But only if you get on aim.
I miss you to pieces. D:

Jim
January 28th, 2008, 09:01 AM
That is Blackmail! Foo!

I'm going to post soon because you made me out of the goodness of my heart ^_^

Trainer Kat
January 28th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Oh hush. You love talking to me.

x3 I can't wait for your post.

AFTER JIM'S POST--
I am going to advance it to the next day. After that, it is important to make your way to Pewter.

Jim
January 28th, 2008, 09:56 AM
AFTER JIM'S POST--
I am going to advance it to the next day. After that, it is important to make your way to Pewter.

No pressure then?

^ ^
. .
MMMMMMMM
WWWWWW

Trainer Kat
January 28th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Oh, there is pressure. >D

Jim
January 28th, 2008, 10:11 AM
But what if the pressure is too much and I can't handle it?

Trainer Kat
January 28th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Then you better crank that post out before you die from stress. >D

Side note--700th post. :]

Jim
January 28th, 2008, 10:16 AM
...fine. *starts typing* BUT! You have to promise that you will stop spamming this thread you li'l spammer >O

Side note--Congratchulashuns! [Congratulations] 881st post for me!! >D

Avey
January 28th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Man, I was meant to post ages ago... Has Degnerate dropped off?

Trainer Kat
January 28th, 2008, 10:29 AM
I don't think so. He's probably just been busy. Or waiting for you to post. xp

@Jim: NEVAR. I'll spam this thread when I want! >D

Avey
January 28th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Nine RPs going on, and I'm behind on all of them... I also have to post in Miss' as well.

He probably is waiting for me actually, come to think of it.

Trainer Kat
January 28th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Hahaha.
You should post so he can. xD

jkjk, I'm not going to harass you like I do Jim. :x

Jim
January 28th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Hahaha.
You should post so he can. xD

jkjk, I'm not going to harass you like I do Jim. :x

Lucky you Oni...

Getting AIM was the worst mistake I ever made :3

Trainer Kat
January 28th, 2008, 01:13 PM
D:
*sniff*
First you call me Katie...
Then you insinuate that you don't like talking to me...
I don't think this relationship is working.

Avey
January 28th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Lol, Kat.

Seriously though, I've had an idea, where are you guys in the RP? I'll just say that Noah caught the Pichu and then he runs into you guys, it's so obvious.

Trainer Kat
January 28th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Fen, Kat, and Roisin are somewhere in the forest.
Go for it. :]
Kat is apologizing to Fen, Roisin's asleep, and then as soon as Forest climbs to the top of the tree, they're gonna go to Pewter. So post before Evkay. xD

Avey
January 28th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Yes, I know it was a horrible post with little or no description, but that's not the point. The point is that I posted in this RP for the first time in about four days.

Trainer Kat
January 28th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Yay for an Oni post! <3
It was fine. I'm glad you posted<3

Yaziyo
January 28th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Eh I've been a bit inactive too, probably because my guy has been sleeping on a bench while everyone else ran around the forest in the middle of the night. I'll start writing Yaz's morning now.

Trainer Kat
January 28th, 2008, 08:09 PM
JIM NEEDS TO WAKE THE HECK UP.
xD
ilyy<33

But Evan wants to post, and he can't until you do.
GOSH James, you're ALWAYS doing this to us! D<

♣Gawain♣
January 28th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Excuse me, sorry I've been inactive for quiet a bit. So, are we on our way to our next gym battle?

Yaziyo
January 29th, 2008, 12:21 AM
^^^ Yeah most people are heading to Pewter Gym now.

Anyway I've posted, if anyone wants to meet up and travel with my character feel free to. He's currently about to enter the forest.

Phanima
January 29th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Mhmm, Kozue might be able to catch up to Yaz, but if he gets ahead and joins up with everyone else, then Ko and Kass will just have to trek to Pewter together. :3

Anyway, I have to admit, the slowing down of posts was surprising, but I suppose it's easier now, since I was having trouble keeping up with everything before. :P

Just hope it doesn't die due to lack of interest and motivation, that'd just be a shame. *looks around threateningly

Jim
January 29th, 2008, 07:19 AM
JIM NEEDS TO WAKE THE HECK UP.
xD
ilyy<33

But Evan wants to post, and he can't until you do.
GOSH James, you're ALWAYS doing this to us! D<

I'm awake hours before you are ¬_¬

I may never ever post again, just to make you angry.

Edit: Patrick didn't even realize Roisin existed ;_;

Trainer Kat
January 29th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah, well...>>
YOU GO TO BED TOO EARLY. D:

Wakey wakey, Jim! :P
ily time to post!

Yaziyo
January 30th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Just in case it wasn't extremely direct, I just had my guy call out to a group of people he saw in the forest (the Fen Kat Roisin group). It will be interesting to see my girl chasing character traveling with some attractive females...

By the way, in case you can't remember, Yaz looks a bit of a mess. Slightly muddy, without a shirt and smelling of Oddish's sweet scent =p

Degenerate
January 30th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Edit: Patrick didn't even realize Roisin existed ;_;

You'll have to forgive Patrick. He was half-asleep at the time D:

Trainer Kat
January 30th, 2008, 07:12 AM
I see you reading this, Jim. D<
You're not on aim. D:

Jim
January 30th, 2008, 07:27 AM
w00p!

Kat, I said you can waker her up, not kill her.

Trainer Kat
January 30th, 2008, 07:31 AM
xDD
Roisin's not...dead. ._.
Ash has been shocked by Pikachu lots...he's only suffered minor brain damage.

Avey
January 30th, 2008, 07:45 AM
xDD
Roisin's not...dead. ._.
Ash has been shocked by Pikachu lots...he's only suffered minor brain damage.

Ash is an anime character. This is an RP. Pikachu is hacked. Shinx is hacked. The flaws of logic are everywhere!

Jim
January 30th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Oni can you hurry up and meet up with us? We're planning a quick escape from the forest via Beedrill.

Avey
January 30th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Oni can you hurry up and meet up with us? We're planning a quick escape from the forest via Beedrill.

Actually, if you guys read my post, you'd know that I'm right beside you guys, on the other side of the bush.

Jim
January 30th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Oh yeah, I think I completely missed that post :x

*is deeply sorry and shot*

Trainer Kat
January 30th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Awh, Oni.
You have me in your sig. I'm touched. <3

Jim
January 30th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Awh, Oni.

You're in mine also, I put you there Sunday, YOU WERE NEVAH TOUCHED!

Avey
January 30th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Awh, Oni.

That's three people down, nine more to go!

Jim, it's because you don't matter.

So, how do you guys think the RP is going so far?

Jim
January 30th, 2008, 08:31 AM
I would tell you, but I don't matter.

Trainer Kat
January 30th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Bit 'o an advertisement here.

Click it. (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3292360#post3292360)

<3 We love you Jim.

♣Gawain♣
January 30th, 2008, 06:10 PM
I've had read everything in this lounge(not all), and the truth is, I'm very new here! Plus my vocubulary isn't that good(unlike someone...). Also I'm really not that good in storywriting. Plus I'm so busy with my course. If you want to kick me out... If you want to keep me, I'll try hard to make my post readable and understatndable. Also I don't know what is "god-moding"

And this is my first time to really play a Roleplay.

Trainer Kat
January 30th, 2008, 06:44 PM
You're not going to be kicked, don't worry.
You'd have to do something bad to be kicked. Keep what you're doing, and you'll be fine. :]

♣Gawain♣
January 30th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Really? Even though my post are not quiet good?

Kansas
January 30th, 2008, 06:55 PM
theres only one way you're gonna learn to post better and thats posting more... just try to work on them? aye?

♣Gawain♣
January 30th, 2008, 06:59 PM
I'll try...

[no guts no glory!]

Trainer Kat
January 31st, 2008, 08:48 AM
That's all I can ask of you. :]
After all, you did get accepted. I'm a fairly harsh accepter too. ><

Jim
January 31st, 2008, 08:58 AM
The prodigy hath returnéd!

I shall be posting in both this and Team Havoc tonight as much as possible.

EDIT: I can't post until a few people meet me at the end.

Avey
January 31st, 2008, 09:06 AM
That's all I can ask of you. :]
After all, you did get accepted. I'm a fairly harsh accepter too. ><

Disagreeing.

Anyways, Q. Make your posts readable, and read other posts, the only way you're gonna get better is if you, you know, do stuff that involves RPing and stuff.

I think he gets my point.

Trainer Kat
January 31st, 2008, 09:15 AM
D<
Heyheyhey.
I accepted no one that was less than excellent [or people I felt had potential].

Avey
January 31st, 2008, 09:16 AM
D<
Heyheyhey.
I accepted no one that was less than excellent [or people I felt had potential].

Lies! All of it are secrets and lies!

Trainer Kat
January 31st, 2008, 09:25 AM
:x
I is not a liyar. D<

Oni's lying!

Avey
January 31st, 2008, 09:57 AM
All secrets and lies!

This RP doesn't even exist, it's an illusion.

Trainer Kat
January 31st, 2008, 10:01 AM
No, this RP exists.
ONI IS THE ILLUSION!

Avey
January 31st, 2008, 02:14 PM
No, this RP exists.
ONI IS THE ILLUSION!

As I said, all secrets and lies.

Serious question: Why is no one posting?

Trainer Kat
January 31st, 2008, 03:25 PM
And this is why;;
Oni is amazing<3

^And that's no lie.

I can't post until Evan does.
...>.> Why aren't you posting, Oni?

Avey
January 31st, 2008, 03:27 PM
And this is why;;
Oni is amazing<3

^And that's no lie.

I can't post until Evan does.
...>.> Why aren't you posting, Oni?

Because as we speak, Noah is telling me not to post.

Seriously? You want a serious answer? Are you prepared to travel to World's End in order to find Jack Sparrow out why I'm not writing an epic post right now?

Trainer Kat
January 31st, 2008, 03:28 PM
I am prepared to travel to World's End, actually. >]

Avey
January 31st, 2008, 03:30 PM
I am prepared to travel to World's End, actually. >]

Well, the truth is, I amn't inspired enough to post. I could post, but if I did that, the post wouldn't be as epic as usual.

Trainer Kat
January 31st, 2008, 03:35 PM
;_; No one's inspired.

*sigh* Maybe I'll just...go to Tractor Supply tonight. Or do one of the many other thrilling things here in a small town.

Phanima
January 31st, 2008, 06:16 PM
Oh oh, I'm inspired! I mean, Ko's been sending me complaints as to why he hasn't rejoined with everyone yet, he misses yous. X3

But I'm gonna hold off til Rai's ready, unless she's okay with me bunnying, which I won't do without permission.

♣Gawain♣
January 31st, 2008, 06:47 PM
(For All)

My timeline is GMT+8. This means that it is 10:47 when I've posted this post.

Trainer Kat
January 31st, 2008, 07:16 PM
Oh! Kat misses Kozue too!
I'm sure she'll love to see the new Pokemon he's gotten!

._.
xD Miss Raichuuuu. Kozue needs to go be with Kat!

Marilyn
January 31st, 2008, 07:58 PM
Hey, I'm stilll bummed about not being able to RP in your RP, but I got an idea during french class.

Maybe my character could somehow meet Professor Oak, do something special or I don't know what, and get a pokemon. You guys are still around Pewter City, and if I rush the beginning a bit, I may be able to catch up.

♣Gawain♣
January 31st, 2008, 08:33 PM
You can stop calling me Q. You can call me Brent.

Avey
February 1st, 2008, 07:57 AM
You can stop calling me Q. You can call me Brent.

If I call Aeilta A, I call you Q.

Marylin, that sounds sorta edgy, why not just say that you arrived in Pewter before us?

Is Miss ever gonna post?

Trainer Kat
February 1st, 2008, 08:05 AM
-_-
Miss was on today, according to her profile.
If she doesn't post by tomorrow, I give you permish to bunny her, Phanima.

Jim
February 1st, 2008, 10:16 AM
My internet has been down since yesterday D:

Nice theme Kat!

Trainer Kat
February 1st, 2008, 04:45 PM
xD Thanks, James. <3

LET'S GET OUT OF THIS FOREST!! xD

Miss Raichu
February 1st, 2008, 04:52 PM
Sorry about not posting. I'm terrible at keeping multiple roleplays going :x

Avey
February 1st, 2008, 04:54 PM
Sorry about not posting. I'm terrible at keeping multiple roleplays going :x

I know exactly what you mean.

Trainer Kat
February 1st, 2008, 05:09 PM
Don't worry about it, Miss. :]
I wasn't going to kick you. I was only going to let Ko bunny her through the forest. xD

Avey
February 1st, 2008, 05:12 PM
Don't worry about it, Miss. :]
I wasn't going to kick you. I was only going to let Ko bunny her through the forest. xD

Lies! Kat was plotting to get rid of you ever since you signed up! It's all secrets and lies!

Trainer Kat
February 1st, 2008, 05:19 PM
*strangles Oni*

NO MORE CONSPIRACY THEORIES!! xD

Avey
February 1st, 2008, 05:23 PM
*strangles Oni*

NO MORE CONSPIRACY THEORIES!! xD

Okay. I love your theme.

So, the inspiration problem, anyone found a cure yet?

Trainer Kat
February 1st, 2008, 05:25 PM
:x Thanks<3

Well...we have to get to the gatehouse sooner or later to meet Roisin. I know these posts aren't fun to write or read, and they might not be our best, but we have to do it. xD

After all, there's loads to do in Pewter. Noah has training to do with Kat. :]

Degenerate
February 1st, 2008, 05:31 PM
Eh, my sincerest apologies to you, Trainer Kat and everyone else involved in this RP. But I won't be able to partake in it any more. Time constraints and such. Sorry about dropping out so soon, but it can't be helped right now. Do what you wish with Patrick Pitter. Maybe you can kill him like you wanted to Oni. :P

Anyway, take care everyone~

Trainer Kat
February 1st, 2008, 05:36 PM
;____;
I'll miss you so so so so much, Degenerate! *hugs*
If you feel like you want to come back, feel free. If in a month, you can come back, just meet up with us in Johto or something.
Your spot will still be here, Degenerate. <3

P.S. If you have MSN or AIM or something...xD

Avey
February 1st, 2008, 05:44 PM
See ya later Degenerate, you were a good poster.

Yaziyo
February 1st, 2008, 06:12 PM
Damn I liked Degenerate's posts. Patrick was a cool character :P

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 04:30 PM
Bad news; I feel like I need to resign from this Roleplay. I'm starting full time school and balancing that with full time work. Finding the time to keep my own Roleplay alive is hard enough. I hope you understand Kat, I love the roleplay, I love the idea and I love the potential, I wish you the best!

Trainer Kat
February 2nd, 2008, 06:15 PM
Awwh, Miss Raichu, I really will miss you.
Same as Degenerate--if you find you can come back, you're welcome to. :]

At least I still get to RP with you in PC! <3

Phanima
February 2nd, 2008, 07:14 PM
Nuuu Raichu, baka! T3T

Nah, I kid, but I was looking forward to seeing more of Kass...but I guess Ko will see her soon in Corrupt. :D

Anyway, I guess Ko's been stood up and will hafta head to Pewter alone...

Kansas
February 2nd, 2008, 07:15 PM
awwww :( go fast! Ko has been missing for a while now...run boy run!

Trainer Kat
February 2nd, 2008, 07:35 PM
Kat misses Ko very very much.

Kat-chan misses reading her adopter's posts<3

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 09:12 PM
Nuuu Raichu, baka! T3T

Nah, I kid, but I was looking forward to seeing more of Kass...but I guess Ko will see her soon in Corrupt. :D

Anyway, I guess Ko's been stood up and will hafta head to Pewter alone...

Wait you mean you're not at Pewter yet? Okay maybe I will keep posting. I thought you'd ditched me already :P

Where should we meet up?

Phanima
February 3rd, 2008, 12:46 AM
Oh, um let's see...I think Kozue's still waiting in the lobby of the Pokemon Center for Kass to wake up. We can have em meet up there or wherever else you prefer, it really depends on when you're planning on ditching me. :P

Yaziyo
February 3rd, 2008, 01:52 AM
Alright ima go ahead and tie up the rest of the forest for my character, hopefully I'll have my post up within an hour or so.

EDIT: Fwoop! My guy's out!

Trainer Kat
February 3rd, 2008, 08:40 AM
HOORAY.
Evan quickquickquick get Fen and Kat out of there!
That'll be...4 down!

Omega Saikon
February 4th, 2008, 03:58 PM
I've been meaning to ask, but every time I try, something comes up.

Is it okay for me to show up in Pewter City (by Abra teleportation) and then go to the grassy Pokemon Area between the forest and Pewter city (catching Pokemon of course) and then you guys see me somehow and introduce me, and blah.

Trainer Kat
February 4th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Yeah, that's fine. Just make sure you write yourself catching the Abra. :]

Omega Saikon
February 4th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I was thinking Prof. Oak letting me borrow the Abra to teleport me to Pewter City to not fall ahead with the others. This fine?

Trainer Kat
February 4th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Yes. As long as the Abra is returned to Professor Oak. :]

Omega Saikon
February 4th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Of course. BTW, 'tis okay to add you on AIM?

Avey
February 4th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Kat, last I checked - Noah was with Kat and Fen.

Trainer Kat
February 4th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Of course. BTW, 'tis okay to add you on AIM?

Yeah, the one in my profile's wrong.
AIM = Herveyyy

Kat, last I checked - Noah was with Kat and Fen.

Yep. We should be at/near the gatehouse now. :]

Marilyn
February 4th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Well I went to look at a Kanto map, and I realized that Lavender is at least four cities away from Pewter. Is there someway I can meet you guys sooner?

I could've been delivering a parcel or something, and then have found Professor Oak getting attacked by a pokemon, and then I helped him. Then, maybe he could give me the pokemon I used since it became attached to me, and I somehow help you guys. Maybe you get really lost, and you're starving and then I save you :)

Then, I end up joining you on your travels, since we become such good friends.

Phanima
February 4th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Well, we're skipping Rock Tunnel since it seems kinda pointless (thanks a lot Jim D<) so we'll be going straight through Lavender and onto the boardwalk to get to Vermillion. At least, that's what I think the plan is...

And on another important note, since I'm not to sure whether Raichu's coming back for a last ditch through the forest, I think it'd be easier to have Ko go on by his lonesome. But, I'll PM my slave to see if she's up for a last bout.

PS. I was joking Jim, I infinitely <3 you. o30

EDIT: And Mari, I think that's a great idea, although you could also get teleported with maRiK, or you could pull a yaz and sum everything up in a single post. The possibilities...

Marilyn
February 4th, 2008, 05:54 PM
We'll see what Kat and everyone else thinks :)

Avey
February 4th, 2008, 06:46 PM
We'll see what Kat and everyone else thinks :)

I think you need to get a new avatar.

Phanima
February 4th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Go with no avatar, all you need is a siggy. >_>

PS. Watch the show though, it's hawt...

Trainer Kat
February 4th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Well...hmm...how would you feel about coming in after our Pewter gym match? Like, while we're on the way to CERULEAN or something?

xD What show, Phanima slave/master?

Phanima
February 4th, 2008, 07:00 PM
>3 Ohoho, obedient puppet, I was trying to make a play on words with the "avatar" thing, seeing how it's what I live for...

Trainer Kat
February 4th, 2008, 07:14 PM
xDDD
I should have known. <3

Marilyn
February 4th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Okay, sounds good. I'll come up with something to meeting Professor Oak.

What point are you guys at right now? I'm too lazy to go check the RP.

Trainer Kat
February 4th, 2008, 08:08 PM
We're almost to Pewter, so when we're done with our gym battles, you can meet up with us. :]

Phanima
February 4th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Everyone aside from Kozue are just at the end of Viridian Forest and are about to proceed through the gates into Pewter, excluding you and maRiK of course, since you've both just joined.

EDIT: Yah, what Kat said.

Marilyn
February 4th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Okay :)

Oni Raichu, I changed my aviee. I put FFXIII I think.

Omega Saikon
February 5th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Finally posted. I think I did a good job with this post, seeing that I've come in this later than normal. Plus I've made my way to the entrance to Pewter City. Going to hang out there for a while until the group of other trainers find me doing something.

Jim
February 5th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Will somebody talk to Roisin, I need to post so Kat can post so we can move on o.O

P.S. Awww Phanima I <3 you too x3

Marilyn
February 5th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Well I wrote out a whole first IP, and I wanted to know if I could post it. Right now, I've recieved my Torchic, and am in Pewter City, but I haven't encountered you guys yet.

Can I post it?

Trainer Kat
February 5th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Yes.
Just make sure we don't meet you until after we've all received our gym badges.

Kat misses Ko-chan. D:

Marilyn
February 5th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Don't you worry one bit Kat :)

Phanima
February 6th, 2008, 02:49 AM
Aww man, Ko misses Kat too. T3T

Well, I'll tell Ko to get on with it next post, so he'll be in Pewter soon, that is if Raichu doesn't reply very very soon.

Oh, and Pocky misses Roison for sudden and unknown reasons...just thought I'd let you know Jim.

EDIT: Nice first post maRiK and Mari! One of the closest descriptions resembling the opening of R/S/E. :D

Avey
February 6th, 2008, 04:09 AM
If there was one word to describe me, it'd be 'behind'.

So much RPs to catch up on.

Trainer Kat
February 6th, 2008, 09:43 AM
^_^ You can do it, Oni!!
Just go to the gatehouse.<3

Jim
February 6th, 2008, 12:24 PM
^_^ You can do it, Oni!!
Just go to the gatehouse.<3

The same could be said for you ¬_¬

Omega Saikon
February 6th, 2008, 03:16 PM

Well, I'll tell Ko to get on with it next post, so he'll be in Pewter soon, that is if Raichu doesn't reply very very soon.

Oh, and Pocky misses Roison for sudden and unknown reasons...just thought I'd let you know Jim.

EDIT: Nice first post maRiK and Mari! One of the closest descriptions resembling the opening of R/S/E. :D

Hehe, thanks. I've been meaning to write that up for like 3 days or so but I just didn't for no reason... o_o

Marilyn
February 6th, 2008, 03:25 PM

Honestly, it took me half an hour to write it. I dunno why, I just got this sudden burst of inspiration and I couldn't stop writing!

It's that video on caves we saw in science class. That's what inspired me. Don't ask why.

Omega Saikon
February 6th, 2008, 03:54 PM
You two know each other irl? (Basing this on the 'we' part of your post. =P)

Marilyn
February 6th, 2008, 03:56 PM
oops. I meant we as in my classmates and I. I don't know Kat in real life, but I sure wish I did. She sounds like someone who's fun to be with!

Omega Saikon
February 6th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Haha, okay. Yeah, I wish I could meet people irl who enjoy RPing, 'specially Pokemon.

-sigh-

Marilyn
February 6th, 2008, 04:09 PM
I'm guessing you're part of some forums that are not really as crazy about pokemon as this one, right? RP section not as good?

Umm Kat, am I going to skip the Pewter Gym, or will I somehow have to catch up with you guys?

Trainer Kat
February 6th, 2008, 04:41 PM
I'd love to meet all of you. You all sound like a blast. :]

You can skip Pewter gym. :]
I failed to mention this, but we have to collectively have all the gym badges, so there may be a battle or two one person decides to sit out.

Actually, if you wanted, you could beat Pewter before we met you.

Jim
February 7th, 2008, 12:40 AM
I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Xeno was the last poster *dies*

Kat, when-are-you-going-to-post, I can't until you do >o *pokes*

Phanima
February 7th, 2008, 05:46 AM
XD I did too, I was like, "uh oh, we're in trouble...".

Anyway, Ko's finally on his way and I kind of wrote off Raichu to the best of my realistic abilities. ^^;

Omega Saikon
February 7th, 2008, 04:46 PM
I'm guessing you're part of some forums that are not really as crazy about pokemon as this one, right? RP section not as good?

Correct.

Guys, I might have some bad news. Grades just came in, and I think I'm going to be grounded for some time. Good things you guys haven't made contact with my character yet, so just keep on going without me because I can't be too sure about my activity. I am pretty sure though that I can sneak in a couple posts with my mom letting me do it behind my dad's back. (she's on my side >D) I'm guessing that I'll have some catching up to do upon my return, eh? If I do return, I'd power through all that I've missed, I guess with a giant post maybe? Hopefully, Trainer Kat, you won't boot me out completely? =/

Trainer Kat
February 7th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Hopefully, Trainer Kat, you won't boot me out completely? =/

NO WAI LEAVE NAO! D<

Totally kidding, of course. I don't boot anyone out if they inform me of an absence. Sharpedochu's the only one I booted, and that was due to her not telling me she wouldn't post for a while [though, she's been on since her last post, so her inactivity was due to negligence.]

Your spot will still be here when you come back. :]

Yaziyo
February 8th, 2008, 04:51 AM
I was planning on posting tonight but it's 12am right now and I'm tired as hell after doing a 'poop'load of maths homework -_-" Sorry...

Omega Saikon
February 9th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Thanks Trainer Kat.

Yes, I'm online and I think I'm going to post, if I have enough inspiration. (This morning I was so eager to post due to watching the anime. x3)

Trainer Kat
February 10th, 2008, 01:58 PM
xD Sounds good guys.

Kat's on her way to Pewter! Poor Fearow. D:

Avey
February 10th, 2008, 02:24 PM
xD Sounds good guys.

Kat's on her way to Pewter! Poor Fearow. D:

Articuno already?

Anyways, I'm gonna post now, but where is Noah?

Trainer Kat
February 10th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Noah's in the gatehouse.

xD Yeah, she'll reappear though. It was just a filler post Jim and I [mostly Jim] came up with.

Phanima
February 10th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Oooh, nice idea Kat! I love how Articuno is so legendary that it freezes everything around it. :D That and because I have a soft spot for ice types too.

And you're right! It was Chelsea...wow, can't believe you remembered. XD

And I know it was your idea too Jim. Good one! *punches

Trainer Kat
February 10th, 2008, 06:14 PM
x3 Of course. How could I forget Chelsea? <3 It was the first time we RPed together...[/reminisce]

:x Kozue should catch Artiiiii.

Jim
February 11th, 2008, 03:11 AM
xD

Kozue: Hey guys, look what I got!! *shows Gulpin and then Articuno*

I'ma gonna get a post done for Team Havoc, then this. I'm so behind. D: *kills self*

Yaziyo
February 11th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Articuno is cool ^.^

I just posted and well my guy didn't seem to enjoy the cold much at all. My character's currently just outside the house.

Jim
February 11th, 2008, 04:38 AM
Articuno is cool ^.^

I just posted and well my guy didn't seem to enjoy the cold much at all. My character's currently just outside the house.

Roisin doesn't have bushy hair >o

That's because of Kat's Thundershock, oh wait, Yaz never saw her before that did he? But for future reference Roisin's hair is as thin as paper xD

Trainer Kat
February 11th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Well, CURRENTLY she has bushy hair. xD

Phanima
February 11th, 2008, 07:37 AM
xD

Kozue: Hey guys, look what I got!! *shows Gulpin and then Articuno*

I'ma gonna get a post done for Team Havoc, then this. I'm so behind. D: *kills self*

That's actually probably as close as it can get to what Kozue might say if he did catch Gulpin and Articuno and showed them to the group. Thanks Jim, I'll use that. :3

And we're catching legendaries now?! Who's idea was this? And why wasn't I told?!

Actually, I don't have a problem with it, sounds fun really. And I'm sure Ko'll be fine with Arti, unless anyone else wants the sexy bird of ice? Although I always saw Ko to be more of the Shaymin type, y'know, with the flowers and cuteness and all...

Or maybeh Giratina, just for the sake that they're completely opposite. XP Dunno if I'm kidding yet, better think it over...

Trainer Kat
February 11th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Noooooo don't catch legendaries yet :xxx
xD That'd be way too early.

Ko could catch both. You can catch more than one legendary, as long as everyone who wants a Legendary has a chance to catch one.

Avey
February 11th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Kat - Articuno this early was slightly crazy, but in a good way.

Also, can Noah guide Kat to the Pokemon Center?

Trainer Kat
February 11th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Yes he may.

I figured it was kind of like...Ash spotting Ho-Oh. Articuno didn't pay us any attention, really. Kat was just stupid and got Fearow frozen in its icy aura. xD