PDA

View Full Version : The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Trainer Kat
March 1st, 2008, 03:29 PM
Haha, wow, I liked these last couple posts. Good job, guys.

Really, after more consideration, I figure I should wait to post until your battle's over. It'd just be a paragraph now, since Kat really doesn't have much to say. x.x That way I can start my battle in the same post, making the battle longer.

And this gives Bug Boy incentive to show up in every town. >D

Jim
March 1st, 2008, 04:02 PM
My battle could've been longer, then again it's kinds hard with all of four attacks, one of which is Growl.

1000 :D

Phanima
March 1st, 2008, 04:42 PM
<3 Phanima, that was god! I loved the drawings <3<3

You're the bestest :D

That's exactly how I imagine everyone. Announcer guy especially. It's official, he'll be like Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny and there will be one at every gym.

Hahaha, I think I got a little carried away with them tbh, but yosh, that's how I imagined everyone at least. *fufufu

EEEEE.
Phani-chan, those are SOOOO cute. <3

Wai! Wai! I tried really hard on em too. XP *runs around

My battle could've been longer, then again it's kinds hard with all of four attacks, one of which is Growl.

I thought it was fantastic! And tbh, it was pretty realistic too, considering Toto's move pool, I especially liked his raging Water Gun. ^^ But yes, it reminded me of the anime a little, heh heh...

Gratz on 1K!

And maRiK. what a great post! It was very poetic. *nods Although I'd be prepared for a massive glomping from Ko when he sees the new Growlithe. :3

yaz, you have undoubtedly the most solid posts in terms of everything! Grammar, content and attitude, it's all so perfect. *idolises

Whew, I'm beat. But before I disappear for the day, everybody smiles! It's a group shoto! (http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/Phanima/LastScan9Finished.jpg)

I promise, that's it, I'll spare your eyes, no more doodles... =3="

Avey
March 1st, 2008, 05:06 PM
Haha, wow, I liked these last couple posts. Good job, guys.

Really, after more consideration, I figure I should wait to post until your battle's over. It'd just be a paragraph now, since Kat really doesn't have much to say. x.x That way I can start my battle in the same post, making the battle longer.

And this gives Bug Boy incentive to show up in every town. >D

I don't know... Too much good things could turn into something bad at some point,

This is a pretty big day for you, isn't it?

Hahaha, I think I got a little carried away with them tbh, but yosh, that's how I imagined everyone at least. *fufufu

I thought it was fantastic! And tbh, it was pretty realistic too, considering Toto's move pool, I especially liked his raging Water Gun. ^^ But yes, it reminded me of the anime a little, heh heh...

Gratz on 1K!

And maRiK. what a great post! It was very poetic. *nods Although I'd be prepared for a massive glomping from Ko when he sees the new Growlithe. :3

yaz, you have undoubtedly the most solid posts in terms of everything! Grammar, content and attitude, it's all so perfect. *idolises

Whew, I'm beat. But before I disappear for the day, everybody smiles! It's a group shoto! (http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/Phanima/LastScan9Finished.jpg)

My God, you're drawings are incredible.

Jim
March 1st, 2008, 05:06 PM

Gratz on 1K!

I thought Yaz has a very strange nose in that picture, until I realized it was my mouse pointer -_-;

I love Fen's facial expression. Heck I love the whole drawing, makes me wish I never found computers, before that I was a good drawer. I can't draw a square now xD

MOAR DUUDLES! x3

Phanima
March 1st, 2008, 05:19 PM
My God, you're drawings are incredible.

That means so much coming from you. *sniff

And that wasn't sarcasm btw. C:

I thought Yaz has a very strange nose in that picture, until I realized it was my mouse pointer -_-;

I love Fen's facial expression. Heck I love the whole drawing, makes me wish I never found computers, before that I was a good drawer. I can't draw a square now xD

MOAR DUUDLES! x3

No one has any noses, wahaha!

But it's funny, after going through everyone's profiles, I realised all the boys wear shirts and jeans...

Oh and I completely missed Roisin's attire, I forgot her gloves, bandana and bike pants. I did it all from memory or what I thought everyone looked like. ^^;

And no more doodles! If I do make any more I'll probs put em in the art gallery. *thinks

Jim
March 1st, 2008, 05:27 PM
Actually her clothes changed somewhere along the line [Viridian], you were quite accurate xD

You may have to become my personal artist and I may have to re-name you Steve.

Avey
March 1st, 2008, 05:33 PM

I don't get why everyone thinks I'm a heartless person with an amzing sense of humour.

Jim
March 1st, 2008, 05:39 PM
Who thinks that? =/

BTW, Phainma Steve, I added you on AIM 'cuz I are an add me whore x]

Avey
March 1st, 2008, 05:46 PM
Who thinks that? =/

Random people so that they can hurt my feelings.

Trainer Kat
March 1st, 2008, 06:37 PM
HOMG PHANIMA.
That drawing's incredible. I love it a LOT. That's just how I pictured everyone too. x.x

After the gym battles are done, we meet up with Olive, yeah?

Phanima
March 2nd, 2008, 05:14 AM
I don't get why everyone thinks I'm a heartless person with an amzing sense of humour.

You're not heartless... You're awesome! In your own unique way. :3

I am now Steve. @3@

HOMG PHANIMA.
That drawing's incredible. I love it a LOT. That's just how I pictured everyone too. x.x

After the gym battles are done, we meet up with Olive, yeah?

I hope Mari's still interested, it has been a while...hopefully, we'll discover Olive on the way. ^^;

And rough sketches deserve no love! But you do for the thought. C:

And omg, I left out Autumn... Forgive me maRiK! I-I'll make it up to you...

*cheers on Fenra

Omega Saikon
March 2nd, 2008, 06:11 AM

No one has any noses, wahaha!

But it's funny, after going through everyone's profiles, I realised all the boys wear shirts and jeans...

Oh and I completely missed Roisin's attire, I forgot her gloves, bandana and bike pants. I did it all from memory or what I thought everyone looked like. ^^;

And no more doodles! If I do make any more I'll probs put em in the art gallery. *thinks

Auto wears a sweater and jeans with a hat. o.o'

EDIT to Phanima: Haha, it's okay.

Jim
March 2nd, 2008, 02:14 PM
Speaking of Steve, when is Evan gonna grace us with a post?

Phanima
March 3rd, 2008, 03:47 AM
Auto wears a sweater and jeans with a hat. o.o'

EDIT to Phanima: Haha, it's okay.

I thought he didn't have a hat. o0 He's the one with the gentlemanly hair right?

And yes, we need an Evkay Kansas post. I just...can't get used to the new name. :C

Jim
March 3rd, 2008, 08:35 AM
I'm not going to pressure Ev anymore, BECAUSE...!

Jim (4:30:20 PM): Fine...
Jim (4:30:30 PM): I now aspire to be the nicest person ever! Even to those with typing disabilities.

*gives you all pretty flowers*

Trainer Kat
March 3rd, 2008, 08:37 AM
I'm nice. *shot*

we neeeeeed an Ev post so his battle can be finished up before I post.

Jim
March 3rd, 2008, 08:40 AM
OH NOES!

*Cleans bullet wound with a pretty pink tissue* :333333333

OMG KAT! *Gives you a field of thornless roses*

^ I should probably save this for the FC.

Yes, an Evan post would be nice, but no rush :)

Avey
March 3rd, 2008, 09:34 AM
Yes, now that they have their attention focused on Evkay (I can't get used to Kansas either) I can get away with not posting!

*Evil laugh*

Trainer Kat
March 3rd, 2008, 09:52 AM
Not for long! >D
You'll have to post shortly after Evan.

And Brock neeeeds to use Kabutops or else my Pokémon will be useless and I'll have to have an animé-style HAX battle (Arena wet from Totodile's Water Gun in last battle! Shinx used Thundershock! Onix fainted!)

Jim
March 3rd, 2008, 10:27 AM
Not for long! >D
You'll have to post shortly after Evan.

And Brock neeeeds to use Kabutops or else my Pokémon will be useless and I'll have to have an animé-style HAX battle (Arena wet from Totodile's Water Gun in last battle! Shinx used Thundershock! Onix fainted!)

You're using Shinx against a Rock Gym? Kat's Clever isn't she? [as in the character Kat] Then again, besides Shinx you have Charmander and Gastly. The Gastly probably only knows Lick and Brock's likely to use a part-Water-Type, as shown by Omastar so... >_< That makes me the not clever one.

Phanima
March 3rd, 2008, 01:39 PM
Oh oh, what are the Gym Leaders' Pokemon based on? I was wondering this since I kinda stopped watching the show/playing the games after Emerald (well, I got Pearl just never finished it x3). Yeah so...are they based off the games, the anime?

And don't forget, Brock's gym has sprinklers inside it (for some reason), so little Shinx could definitely pull off a hax win. :P

And I nominate Ko for Cerulean Gym battle! Despite him not having any type advantageous Pokemans. ><

Jim
March 3rd, 2008, 01:59 PM
I didn't inspire mine on anything, just the fact that they're Brock's specific type [Rock, obviously]. I'm also kinda sick of seeing Geodudes so Omastar would be a bit more original. Brock did have Omastar/Kabutops in GSC though :/

Phanima
March 3rd, 2008, 02:09 PM
Yeah, tbh, I'd rather just give em type suitable Pokemon instead of basing them on the series, gives US more flexibility anyway.

EDIT: Ooooh Kansas posted... I liked the thinking behind it Ev. Lefty Focus Pawnched that Onyx. xD

Now it's Noah and Kat's turn. *w*

Trainer Kat
March 3rd, 2008, 09:18 PM
xD; I'ma post tomorrow, probably. :D
Cuz...even though I just finished that paper...it's almost 12:30.

Oni, feel free to go ahead and post your first portion of the battle, if you'd like. Just make sure Brock uses Kabutops (and...maybe Geodude? Since he did just use Onix, I doubt he'd use it again without healing. xD).

Avey
March 12th, 2008, 06:55 AM
So, taking the time reversal into account, how much entries into The Grand Tournament got deleted?

Jim
March 12th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Phanima's Edit, Marik's post and Kat's post, I think.

Avey
March 12th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Phanima's Edit, Marik's post and Kat's post, I think.

That's not that bad, I guess.

Although losing Phanima's edit is rather annoying for the continuity of the roleplay.

Jim
March 12th, 2008, 08:56 AM
I know. Well it's not like there will anymore signups for a long time and WE all know he's gone. I just hope he's still checking back and has saved it or something.

Phanima, your essay of a leaving post has vanished also D: and your usertitle doesn't indicate you've gone. Damn broken database and the fact it wasn't baked up D:

Avey
March 12th, 2008, 09:13 AM
I know. Well it's not like there will anymore signups for a long time and WE all know he's gone. I just hope he's still checking back and has saved it or something.

Phanima, your essay of a leaving post has vanished also D: and your usertitle doesn't indicate you've gone. Damn broken database and the fact it wasn't baked up D:

I think Phanima shall be rather annoyed when she gets back.

Trainer Kat
March 12th, 2008, 10:30 AM
*he gets back
Phani-chan's a dude.

Well, uh, did everyone catch everything in the last two posts?
The gist of mine was...Kat says a tearful goodbye to Ko, puts her butterfly clip in his hair, and gives him her cell number, telling him she'll "come pick him up whenever he gets this resolved, no matter where he is".

D: I really don't want to have to type it all out again, I was like, sobbing the first time.

Jim
March 12th, 2008, 11:03 AM
I think Phanima shall be rather annoyed when she gets back.

I told you in the posts that got lost that Phanima's a he. I just hope "she" saved it for some reason and I think we should all change our names too Phanima II, Phanima III, Phanima IV ect. in honor of our fallen hero >D

Kat, in your next IC post just leave a brief comment [OOC] about what happened in the RP and how the posts were lost. And are you two gonna post the battle soon? D:

Avey
March 12th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Just bunny Phanima's character and say that E.T. said "I'll always be with you." To her and that he took her away in his space ship and they lived happily ever after.

Jim
March 12th, 2008, 02:11 PM
...Heh?

But seriously we need posts people!

Omega Saikon
March 12th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Omg this is horrible. My last post was incredible and massive, I don't have it in me to recreate it. ;_______;

Avey
March 12th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Omg this is horrible. My last post was incredible and massive, I don't have it in me to recreate it. ;_______;

I think today you learned that saving your posts on the computer often come to the... Whatever, it's the thing to do.

Omega Saikon
March 12th, 2008, 04:31 PM
I'll try but I'm extremely lazy.

Also, I previously posted a picture of what could be Auto.

Clickie here. (http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs23/300W/f/2007/337/3/6/__Rookies___by_nuriko_kun.jpg)

It's the dude on the right. I love that pic. The only thing is is that Auto would have his hair a bit longer, and him dying it blue. I like the outfit, Auto needs a new wardrobe update anyways.

Jim
March 13th, 2008, 11:40 AM
So, what are we doing about this dilemma, I mean the RP'll die if we don't sort something out. D:

Avey
March 13th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Indeed it will.

I'll post once we sort out what we're going to do. I still think E.T. should take Phanima's char away.

Jim
March 13th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Apparently Kat's gonna post her battle then you'll have to.

Avey
March 13th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Apparently Kat's gonna post her battle then you'll have to.

I can't believe I've got myself out of posting that post for about a month.

Phanima
March 13th, 2008, 04:26 PM

Mhmm, looks like I'll have to bring out the save file then. ^^ Luckily, I saved everything into word before posting, so at least I won't start crying again when reediting it all. =3=

And yeah, I'm a little disappointed with how everything got rolled backed, and I don't save posts other than RP ones so there's no chance I can post it again, nevertheless have the time to write up another one. But no biggie, I remembered everything I wrote and everyone's responses too, so I'm fine with just the memories. ^^

*he gets back
Phani-chan's a dude.

Well, uh, did everyone catch everything in the last two posts?
The gist of mine was...Kat says a tearful goodbye to Ko, puts her butterfly clip in his hair, and gives him her cell number, telling him she'll "come pick him up whenever he gets this resolved, no matter where he is".

D: I really don't want to have to type it all out again, I was like, sobbing the first time.

No, it's alright! I'm fine with Oni calling me a 'she', really. I think its rather cute of him. *w*

And Kat, your posts made me cry...but in a 'happy I got to read it' kind of way. Uwah! You're sweetness...too...overwhelming... Cx

But really, don't worry about posting it again, I reedited my edit to include your post for Ko-kun's response. I just hope its befitting and worthy enough of your masterful goodbye. :P

Aww, I'm sorry Marik, and it was such a great post too. :C But Oni's right, it's easier to save your posts first and then post them after, that way you'll avoid disaster if anything unexpected happens. Plus, they're great for referencing! *hints to Chelsea cameo x3

Anyway guys, I was going to check up the GT when I finished submitting my fanfic, but since I have some free time during my break (10 minutes left Dx) I thought I'd help keep this thing alive. :D So, my post is re-reedited and I'll be checking back one last time in the next week or so to submit my FF. Also, sorry bout not including anyone else in the edit, didn't have much time. ^^;

PS. Oni, I probs won't get the chance to beta read your's or vice versa, but if you'd still like to send it to me, I'll try and see if I can read it over. Regardless, I'll send you mine the moment I finish. ^^

Yaziyo
March 13th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Aww damn i can't believe we lost some of the posts...

I've really gotta get around to posting since most of the characters still even don't know my guy yet aey? :P

Avey
March 14th, 2008, 08:14 AM
PS. Oni, I probs won't get the chance to beta read your's or vice versa, but if you'd still like to send it to me, I'll try and see if I can read it over. Regardless, I'll send you mine the moment I finish. ^^

You don't have to, it's fine. I probably won't be finished editing forever anyways.

Awaiting your draft.

Jim
March 14th, 2008, 10:41 AM
~Phani's Post~

Phanima :D

I'm so glad you had it saved, any news on when you'll be back for good? We all miss you. D:

I too miss Marik's post, it was long and awesome and had his trademark element [a pretty pichoor]. So do you reckon you'll re-write it. I know it sounds like a chore but you have the chance to make it even better which'll help you get in the RP spirit.

Avey
March 14th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Phanima :D

I'm so glad you had it saved, any news on when you'll be back for good? We all miss you. D:

I too miss Marik's post, it was long and awesome and had his trademark element [a pretty pichoor]. So do you reckon you'll re-write it. I know it sounds like a chore but you have the chance to make it even better which'll help you get in the RP spirit.

Maiik's too smart for that psychological trick, Jim.

Jim
March 14th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Maiik's too smart for that psychological trick, Jim.

Mhmm, because that was defiantly a mind trick ¬_¬

I said "do you reckon", not "if you do it..." silly Lord94 Oni.

Omega Saikon
March 14th, 2008, 01:08 PM
I actually slept it through and decided that I will rewrite it either today or tomorow.

Jim
March 14th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Go Marik! *does the "go Marik" dance*

I'ma post when Kat does :P
^ Emphasis :D ^

Yaziyo
March 17th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Guys, as much as I hate to say this, I may have to pull out of this RP, at least temporairly.

I've wanted to post but I've had so much work that when I finally do get some spare time, I don't have it in me to write a post... I'm going to try and stay in it for now and hopefully I can get a post in this weekend.

"Sorry for the inconvenience" =p

Jim
March 18th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Kat's in Florida, so the RP's in a sort of temporary hiatus because we need her and Oni to post, however, Oni can post. >D

Avey
March 19th, 2008, 09:42 AM
No, I can't. I'm high up in the Alps. skiing.

Kansas
March 20th, 2008, 09:54 AM
I guess a little break is nice anyway... I'm enjoying the time to be able to start new RP's and get my others organized :D

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 06:00 AM
You know what's funny; in 10 days the RP becomes un-revive-able due to the 30-day rule.

♣Gawain♣
March 24th, 2008, 06:03 AM
And Maybe somebody would start the thread again. (Sorry I haven't been posting lately.)

Avey
March 24th, 2008, 06:06 AM
You know what's funny; in 10 days the RP becomes un-revive-able due to the 30-day rule.

Yes. That scares me. I'd say Loki will make an acception though, 'cause we're great, and it's hardly reviving a thread if it's still on the first page of the roleplaying section.

And Maybe somebody would start the thread again. (Sorry I haven't been posting lately.)

I nominate you.

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 06:06 AM

I'm pretty sure you were kicked.

Lash and Degenerate will both remain on the members list, in the event they find they are able to continue (even if it's months from now, there's no way I'll let someone else take their spot, should they find they can pick up again).

Marilyn is joining us after we're done with Brock.

Miss Raichu dropped.

Quasar should be kicked. He hasn't posted, and didn't give me warning.

Yes. That scares me. I'd say Loki will make an acception though, 'cause we're great, and it's hardly reviving a thread if it's still on the first page of the roleplaying section.

I nominate you.

I nominate you.

We're all waiting for you and Kat. -_-

Avey
March 24th, 2008, 06:07 AM
I'm pretty sure you were kicked.

I nominate you.

We're all waiting for you and Kat. -_-

Ahaha. That was harsh.

I know.

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 06:09 AM
I don't want this to diiii~eeeee~eee! Rawwr!

Avey
March 24th, 2008, 06:11 AM
I don't want this to diiii~eeeee~eee! Rawwr!

I just can't remember what I was meant to post.

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 06:14 AM
An observation of our battle, a goodbye to Kozue and the start of your's and Kat's battle! That's plenty to write about. http://www.nabble.com/images/smiley/smiley_angry.gif

♣Gawain♣
March 24th, 2008, 06:15 AM
I'm pretty sure of me getting kicked along with Lash... xsighsx W. must've been killed my the mad Shuppet. And I don't like to start a new GT thread.

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 06:17 AM
I'm pretty sure of me getting kicked along with Lash... xsighsx W. must've been killed my the mad Shuppet. And I don't like to start a new GT thread.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's because you haven't posted since February 4th. *pats you on back*

Avey
March 24th, 2008, 06:18 AM
An observation of our battle, a goodbye to Kozue and the start of your's and Kat's battle! That's plenty to write about. http://www.nabble.com/images/smiley/smiley_angry.gif

Isn't it just?

I don't know where to begin!

Um... What?

♣Gawain♣
March 24th, 2008, 06:19 AM
I mean the last post I post is me getting trouble with the Shuppet... Anyway I'm gonna sleep.

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Well... Think of where to begin >D

I'll be on MSN if you need help; that's if you actually are wanting to post. xD

*I feel so evil right now Mwuahahahhaaa*

Avey
March 24th, 2008, 06:25 AM
Well... Think of where to begin >D

I'll be on MSN if you need help; that's if you actually are wanting to post. xD

*I feel so evil right now Mwuahahahhaaa*

You have crushed Quasar99 emotionally and you've made me write an RP post in the space of five minutes.

Wow.

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 06:27 AM
You have crushed Quasar99 emotionally and you've made me write an RP post in the space of five minutes.

Wow.

I've made you write a post? You're writing one? ♥_♥

Encouragement: "Go Oni, Go! Post that post! Show it who's the post!"

Trainer Kat
March 24th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Drumroll?

I'm done. RP saved? Now it's Oni's turn...happy, Jimbiscuits?

Avey
March 24th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Drumroll?

I'm done. RP saved? Now it's Oni's turn...happy, Jimbiscuits?

Let's just say Noah got sucked into a Black Hole and was time warped to the gym battle against Brock!

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 06:00 PM
I like, so made Kat post. :D

You should've waited to post it until Oni posted his, he would've felt under more pressure to post. xD

♥_♥
^Grand Tournament^

Edit: Come on Oni, if I can squeeze out a load of crap to form a filler post in about ten minutes, or probably five, I'm sure you can produce a quality battle quite fast

Trainer Kat
March 24th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Oni isn't on. o.-
But yeah, On~i, it's your turn. :D MAKE ME PROUD. <3

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Oni isn't on. o.-
But yeah, On~i, it's your turn. :D MAKE ME PROUD. <3

Yeah, so, like, post! Now, so we can finally get on with this RP and stop waiting for you.

Kansas
March 24th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Jims so impatient... you gotta go with the flow man...kick back and take a nap maybe or go watch the clouds go by... maybe read a book...Thats what Fen woulda said

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Jims so impatient... you gotta go with the flow man...kick back and take a nap maybe or go watch the clouds go by... maybe read a book...Thats what Fen woulda said

I'm trying to help the RP move along; by being incredibly impatient. I, for one, love posting in this. But we can't do much if we're always waiting for one person. [Not always Oni.]

Trainer Kat
March 24th, 2008, 08:08 PM
HEYHEYHEY.
Don't blame me, stalker. I had a lot of catching up to do after Paradox Tuesday. D<
Mmm, but I don't want another Viridian Forest here, lol. I need to catch my Bellsprout next Pokémon.

Yaziyo
March 25th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Happy to see that this is back up and running, I'll try to get a Yaz post in soon, mainly just cause I'm long overdue for one. Damn schoolwork...

Jim
March 25th, 2008, 06:14 AM
HEYHEYHEY.
Don't blame me, stalker. I had a lot of catching up to do after Paradox Tuesday. D<
Mmm, but I don't want another Viridian Forest here, lol. I need to catch my Bellsprout next Pokémon.

I'm no stalker. I just stalk you when I feel like it. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!

Happy to see that this is back up and running, I'll try to get a Yaz post in soon, mainly just cause I'm long overdue for one. Damn schoolwork...

School work sucks, I just handed in an essay that was supposed to be in before Christmas. :x Post soon! <3

Trainer Kat
March 25th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Oni. Post by Friday. We need to get this show on the road. If you could take down Geodude, that would be splendid.

Yaziyo
March 26th, 2008, 04:00 AM
Yay posted, better than doing maths homework/english essays. Yaz doesn't do much, he does like to meddle though :P

By the way, Jim, I love that changing colour totodile sig, freaking awesome XD

Trainer Kat
March 26th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Wonderful post, yaz my dear. :] I really love how Yaz meddles. xD;

Kansas
March 26th, 2008, 08:06 AM
was that a Yaz post before an Oni post? -_- come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Avey
March 26th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Oni. Post by Friday. We need to get this show on the road. If you could take down Geodude, that would be splendid.

I'm in the middle of writing it.

God.

Trainer Kat
March 26th, 2008, 10:21 AM
I know you are, sweetie, I just wanted to let you know when I needed the post. <3

Omega Saikon
March 28th, 2008, 04:52 AM
I'm really lazy to recreate my deleted post that caught up with the group. -__-;

Avey
March 28th, 2008, 05:04 AM
So here's my problem, midway through writing this RP post you're all telling me to write, I don't know whether to use Pichu or Chimchar against Brock. Now, I know the obvious choice would be Chimchar, because he's part fighting, but we're against a Kabutops, which is part water, so surely Pichu would be able to take him down against all odds.

Help?

Trainer Kat
March 28th, 2008, 06:13 AM
I'm really lazy to recreate my deleted post that caught up with the group. -__-;

Well, you could summarize it in a paragraph in the beginning of the next post, if that'd be better for you. Or here. That's what I did, anyway. :]

So here's my problem, midway through writing this RP post you're all telling me to write, I don't know whether to use Pichu or Chimchar against Brock. Now, I know the obvious choice would be Chimchar, because he's part fighting, but we're against a Kabutops, which is part water, so surely Pichu would be able to take him down against all odds.

Help?

Shinx can take care of Kabutops. Use Chimchar.

Kansas
March 28th, 2008, 07:59 AM
just for quick reference, Chimchar isn't part fighting until he evolves

Jim
March 28th, 2008, 09:28 AM
When did you get a Pichu? o0;

Must've missed that post. Jim demands... A LINK!

Trainer Kat
March 28th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Tick tock, Oni.
D<
You have 6.5 hours.

Jim
March 28th, 2008, 03:29 PM
If Kat lived where I live you'd have. 30 minutes starting... now. Fortunately for you, she doesn't. XD

Jim
March 30th, 2008, 05:20 AM
http://www.court-records.net/rips/HoldItAnim.gif

I'll be away until Wednesday night. Bunny my character if you wish.

Trainer Kat
March 30th, 2008, 06:44 AM
http://www.court-records.net/rips/ObjectionAnim.gif
Well, I honestly doubt we'll get to a place where we'll need Roisin by Wednesday.

Avey
April 1st, 2008, 01:58 PM
I'm going to have her die in a train wreck.

Woooo we're mods.

Jim
April 2nd, 2008, 09:26 AM
http://www.court-records.net/rips/TakeThatAnim.gif
I'm backz. ^.^

Avey
April 2nd, 2008, 10:48 AM
I was going to welcome you back before I realised you missed nothing except for our modship.

Jim
April 3rd, 2008, 09:02 AM
Yeaah... One of you two, Kat or you, need to post the battle. If Phanima comes back like, tomorrow then Kozue my as well have not left o0;

Avey
April 3rd, 2008, 09:54 AM
If Phanima came back tommorow continuity of the RP would not be the priority.

Jim
April 3rd, 2008, 10:39 AM
The point was that you and Kat need to post the battle.

Trainer Kat
April 3rd, 2008, 12:01 PM
Guess what time it is?
That's ri~ight!
Time for Oni to post! :]

Post this week, dear. Can't go another 40 days without a post from you, now can we? ^_^

Jim
April 3rd, 2008, 12:03 PM
What's that? Is it a bird? Is it a Plane?! No it's Oni's post, just off the horizon!

You have today, tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Plenty of time. :cheeky:

35th Page of OOC Wooooooot.

Yaziyo
April 3rd, 2008, 09:59 PM
That Kat battle post was pretty good. =)

I think we've gotta push through this gym as people seem to be getting tired of it. We need character interaction and conflict, lots of conflict for this to be fun. Stuff like when Noah randomlly punching Fen in the face is always fun to play with.

If we can get out of this gym, I think this will be able to come back to its full speed again. :D

Jim
April 4th, 2008, 06:00 AM
I couldn't agree more. I can see Yaz using his Pokéball line on Roisin and getting a slap for the ages. *dreamy sigh*

Trainer Kat
April 4th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Well, all the pressure's on Oni now. xD We need to get out of this gym!

Jim
April 4th, 2008, 07:04 AM
Yeah... no pressure Oni. >:]

Avey
April 4th, 2008, 07:17 AM
I'm feeling really pressured right now, guys.

Thanks for all the support.

Trainer Kat
April 4th, 2008, 08:32 AM
It's alright, Oni. :] I'm giving you until Monday.

Jim
April 4th, 2008, 08:36 AM
S E R I O U S
P R E S S U R E ! !

o0;;

Trainer Kat
April 5th, 2008, 12:50 PM
The pressure won't let up until Oni posts. xD

Jim
April 7th, 2008, 11:38 AM
It's next week. No post from Oni! D: D: D:

Trainer Kat
April 8th, 2008, 05:22 AM
-_- Oni. It'll take you like, an hour at most. Just sit down and do it, and all the pressure's over with.

Avey
April 8th, 2008, 07:25 AM
'Kay. Expect a post within the next twelve hours. Homework and that are in the way.

Trainer Kat
April 9th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Everyone, it appears that Patrick Lash will be rejoining us! 8D

Oni: It has been 12 hours. Now, I want to believe that you are going to get this post done. We need to get out of the gym.

Jim
April 9th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Yay, Laa~aash! Due to lack of numbers he needs to join the main group, I'd imagine.

Oni! >o

Lash
April 9th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Whoa hot damn I finally made a post. Sorry if it seems a little skimpy in a couple parts, but eh, I am finally back babeh!

Edit:

Yay, Laa~aash! Due to lack of numbers he needs to join the main group, I'd imagine.

Oni! >o

No. Though it would be a little easier, I am not a group person. Having to read everyones posts, probably having to go in some order, having to edit when missing something. So, nah thankies to the group.

Marcus is a Viajero solitario. That is Spanish for Solitary traveler.

Jim
April 10th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Whoa hot damn I finally made a post. Sorry if it seems a little skimpy in a couple parts, but eh, I am finally back babeh!

Edit:

No. Though it would be a little easier, I am not a group person. Having to read everyones posts, probably having to go in some order, having to edit when missing something. So, nah thankies to the group.

Marcus is a Viajero solitario. That is Spanish for Solitary traveler.

...screw the logic, the group is where it's at!

Plus you wouldn't have to read anything really. All you need to know is that Phanima left, but Marcus probably wouldn't notice anyway. Come o~oon! :3

Trainer Kat
April 10th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Oni, that was fantastic! <3
I love Noah's suicidal Chimchar.

You're really good at writing battles.

Avey
April 10th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Well, men, it was a tough battle, but I posted. Now post, all of you, this RP's existence depends on each and everyone of you! Godspeed, men, Godspeed.

Jim
April 10th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Didn't you feel all warm and fuzzy when you pressed 'Submit Reply'.

You should do it more often.

Avey
April 10th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Didn't you feel all warm and fuzzy when you pressed 'Submit Reply'.

You should do it more often.

You mean the feeling I got when I read that John Lennon had been shot dead and not abducted by aliens as I previously thought?

Trainer Kat
April 10th, 2008, 08:14 AM
10 minute filler post for the win.

I had Kat prompt everyone to head to the Pokémon Center.

Lash
April 10th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Haha, now RP is all coming back to me. I wonder if any of the group will see Marcus reading at night? Heh, he will always be a day behind the group.

Kansas
April 10th, 2008, 11:40 AM
lol its okay just rush and catch up... we're all back on track now

Avey
April 10th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Ahaha. If only Phanima still happened to be here.

Trainer Kat
April 10th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Any specific reason, Oni? :3

Lash
April 10th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Whee, Marcus is gong to start his gym battle later today~

Though I still feel a little roleplay rusty, you know? D:

But, get ready to read a battle between Marcus, Pika, Nido, battling Brock, and.. I wouldn't doubt it if he had Pokemon like Larvitar, Phanphy, Onix, Graveler, Onix, Geodude, and Sandshrew. I wonder what two of those two awesome Pokemon he might use, if he does? ;D

But this sure will be fun without water or grass types.

Trainer Kat
April 10th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Bahaha, no kidding, try facing him with a Chimchar and a Shinx. xD

Avey
April 10th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Bahaha, no kidding, try facing him with a Chimchar and a Shinx. xD

A Shinx that can't stay focused for more than two minutes and a suicidal Chimchar, you mean.

Lash
April 10th, 2008, 01:55 PM
At least I will have some advantage with Nido's Double Kick, and Pika's speed. Maybe a good and powerful Thunder Shock to break down some of the field to make each fighter on equal footing? Ha, I am going to have fun on this one, despite the fact that I haven't roleplayed for awhile. I might as well have Brock use Phanphy, you know how much fun Rollout is! And Onix sure can give a smaller Pokemon a run for their money.

Kansas
April 10th, 2008, 02:15 PM
um i don't want to be rude. But no brock please.... we've got 4 regions to get 8 badges, i'd like to move along........

Trainer Kat
April 10th, 2008, 02:58 PM
*Lash isn't part of the group, Evan. xD

Avey
April 10th, 2008, 03:04 PM
um i don't want to be rude. But no brock please.... we've got 4 regions to get 8 badges, i'd like to move along........

Someone's impatient.

*Lash isn't part of the group, Evan. xD

Ahaha. Quite possible Kat's best post yet.

Yaziyo
April 11th, 2008, 06:10 AM
I'm going to start writing a Yaz post now, I dunno why but I feel like I've forgotten how to write...

Trainer Kat
April 11th, 2008, 06:13 AM
YESS.
I'm so glad this thing is picking back up, you guys~<3

Yaziyo
April 11th, 2008, 06:39 AM
YESS.
I'm so glad this thing is picking back up, you guys~<3
And hopefully we can all keep it going. I think the important thing is just that if people get bored, the story's gotta be made interesting again.

Anyway it's 12.30 at night and I'm piss tired after last day of school, can't concentrate on writing... I'll finish my post up tomorow although I have a feeling my post will be outdated by then :p

Trainer Kat
April 17th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Alright you guys.
We've gotta move this along.
Phanima's coming back in a few weeks, and it'd suck to still be in Pewter when he calls.

Yaziyo
April 18th, 2008, 06:58 AM
Wow I can't believe I put that post off for exactly 1 week. I started writing it last friday at around this time and then school holidays started so I just bummed around and did nothing. Damn, that went fast, sorry about that...

Trainer Kat
April 18th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Don't worry about it. <3 It was an awesome post. xD;

Jim
April 18th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Love your post Yaz... You got your name capitalized! *hugs your name*

The next person to post (probably me, Kat or Ev) should move us along and just assume Oni is with us without making any direct contact.

Trainer Kat
April 18th, 2008, 10:01 AM
I vote you or Ev. xD; Kat didn't interact with anyone since her last post.

Kansas
April 18th, 2008, 10:02 AM
that sounds ideal to me, i'm waiting for my newest RP to be accepted, then i'll post here once i finish final details on that

Avey
April 19th, 2008, 05:01 AM
And so we waited for someone to post.

Jim
April 19th, 2008, 05:03 AM
It'd be better for you to post, Oni.

But I will do it (and PLF) when I get back later.

Avey
April 19th, 2008, 05:03 AM
I'm working on a post now. Just bored. I liked it last week when everyone was posting every five minutes. Good times, guys, good times.

Jim
April 19th, 2008, 05:05 AM
*pinches self*

If you don't get it up by later then I'll post, I'll try and not make it invovle Oni so it doesn't conflict with the one you're typing.

Trainer Kat
April 19th, 2008, 05:14 AM
A post?! *pinches Jim*

Oni, have I told you lately that you're my hero I love you?

Avey
April 19th, 2008, 05:24 AM
A post?! *pinches Jim*

Oni, have I told you lately that you're my hero I love you?

Only about a million times.

You know what someone as epic as me needs? A fan club.

Yaziyo
April 19th, 2008, 06:25 AM
Gotta love these suspenseful moments when everyone's wondering who's gonna post next. Good fun.

Jim
April 22nd, 2008, 12:50 PM
There we go, a cheap scabby post from the bargain bin to get the ball rolling.

Yaziyo
April 22nd, 2008, 07:41 PM
Haha, I didn't know Yaz was a rapper, nice post Jim. :P (By the way, bros before ho's is universal, you don't need to be from the hood to use it :P)

Kansas
April 22nd, 2008, 07:42 PM
haha all that being said... Fen lead a sheltered life, he probably wont know what the hell Yaz is talking about

Jim
April 23rd, 2008, 02:56 AM
Haha, I didn't know Yaz was a rapper, nice post Jim. :P (By the way, bros before ho's is universal, you don't need to be from the hood to use it :P)

If I don't know that, how do you expect Roisin to? >D

Avey
April 23rd, 2008, 04:36 AM
I'm going to post. Everyone read this post in awe.

Trainer Kat
April 23rd, 2008, 07:46 AM
*awestruck*

Yeah, so am I, as soon as I get my PH post up.

Jim
April 23rd, 2008, 10:01 AM
I want to kick up another posting spree, and spread cheer and joy to all around me. ^.^

Yaziyo
April 23rd, 2008, 07:31 PM
I'll bet you anything that the posting spree will start as soon as school starts back up for me, leaving me with much less time to do this.

So hopefully we can start up an earlier spree! *Dances*

Jim
April 24th, 2008, 03:36 AM
What was that? Kat should post? I think she should.

Avey
April 24th, 2008, 08:55 AM
I fell asleep and didn't manage to finish my post.

Also, everyone tell Jim how amazing his avatar is.

Phanima
April 25th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Oh boy, is my face red. ><

I made such a commotion about leaving and after coming back, a day hasn't passed in RP time. ^^; Minasan gomen.

But it's okay, there is a solution! Kozue will just pull a Marcus and continue on separately for a while, which will be a good chance for Marcus to join the group again. *nudges Lash

Plus, I still have a few things to finish up IRL, so expect minimal plot-reliant posts from me. C:

Yaziyo
May 5th, 2008, 04:50 AM
We've gotta get this moving guys, although I'm going to be inactive for a bit (probably around 2 weeks max) until the half-yearly's pass by and I catch up on schoolwork and the such. Yeah, more inactive than I've already been. Sorry 'bout that.

Avey
May 5th, 2008, 07:09 AM
I'm coming home from my holidays tommorow, so expect a post within the next few days.

Phanima
May 6th, 2008, 03:28 PM
I'd double post if I could.

But I'll make sure to keep up my posts once everything's back on track. It's weird though, I'm still in the last few weeks of uni yet all my assessments have already started. >> Of course, as a result, I only have one exam. xP After that, I'll start spamming again.

EDIT: GT's on the 2nd page, never thought I'd see that. ^^;

Trainer Kat
May 12th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I'm back. Sorry I was gone for so long. D:

Anyway, I posted, so...yeah. xD; It was a filler post anyway.

Yaziyo
May 19th, 2008, 10:37 PM
I don't have any more exams this week (3 next week though =( ), but still got a lot of work. I'll try to get in a post, even if its just a filler, just so we can have something. Sorry I've been a bit slack...

Phanima
May 20th, 2008, 01:12 AM
Well, it's good to see you're still alive Yaz. Can't wait to read up on more of IC Yaz's wit. C:

Of course, we all know life comes second to PC, but good luck with your exams anyway. xP

Yaziyo
May 24th, 2008, 06:48 AM
Gotta love writing a post instead of studying for maths test :D

Admittedly, it's not my best, but it's something.

Trainer Kat
May 24th, 2008, 06:59 AM
xDD I liked the bit at the end. "Ice Beam" the Oddish.

Epic post, Yaz.

Avey
May 26th, 2008, 10:03 PM
M'kay. I have to leave this RP.

Just kidding.

Well, not really. Currently, I'm horrifically inactive due to events that are just out of control (I'm only a cheetah, after all) so I don't really have internet access. So, leave Noah behind and I'll get him to catch up next chance I get or bunny him, I don't care.

Phanima
May 30th, 2008, 03:39 AM
*kicks thread for being too active xP

Anyone else get the feeling that time on PC seems to pass a LOT slower than IRL?

Anyway, might as well write up a little side story for Kozue then, it'll give me something to do other than study~ I'll take care of Noah too! xD Jesting of course~

Ice Beam Oddish <3

Yaziyo
June 4th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Aw man page 2, I didn't even know there were that many RP's going in this forum...