PDA

View Full Version : The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Trainer Kat
January 17th, 2008, 07:46 PM
xD
Phanima's right. There's lots of OOC-ness going on. So, this shall be the official Grand Tournament OOC thread. :]
'Course, it's alright to post a small bit of OOC in the RP. I know I'll be guilty of it from time to time.
Mmk! Discuss! >O

Lash
January 17th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Hooray! This will make things alot easier. OOC's combined with RP posts makes everything confusing on whats what 0_o
Whoever suggested this, thank you.

Trainer Kat
January 17th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Credit goes to Phanima. :]

I am going to have to give some directions as we progress, like if I have an event planned for a section of the RP. That'll still be in my RP post.

Kansas
January 17th, 2008, 08:11 PM
sounds good... i hate when my character is stuck :( poor Treecko has been leering that Chimchar for like 5 hours while the world moves around him... haha. On a side note... am i the only one who isn't a fan of this Shiny Eevee of Quasar's? -_- it can't just be me....

Phanima
January 17th, 2008, 08:11 PM
*Blush XP

It's not that big of a deal, I thought it'd just help since there were some single post OOC's and they kind of detered away from the actual RP, but in any case, thanks Kat. :D

And plot-based OOC's are definitely okay, just trying to avoid mod warnings is all. :P

EDIT: Well, the shiny Eevee kind of turned me off as well, but taking into consideration that it hatched from an egg and not given by Oak, it shouldn't know a lot of attacks or skills to make it a threat at the moment, but yeah, I have to agree with Evkay. If it were a normal Eevee, it'd be a little more tolerable but in the end, I don't really mind as long as it doesn't tip the balance too much. *Nods

Trainer Kat
January 17th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Awwh, Phanima~<3 X3

bahaha Poor Treecko's caught in a time warp. xD

Honestly, not a big fan of the Eevee, but as long as it isn't used for a while, I guess I can let it slide. Especially knowing that in the future we can catch legendaries

Lash
January 17th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Whoa, that last post of mine was L O N G. But judging by what happens, it was worth the 45mins of typing.

Edit:

Especially knowing that in the future we can catch legendaries

That made my heart beat so fast with adrenaline and excitement XD

Trainer Kat
January 17th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Mmkay, guys, I'm going to finish Gantz and then go to bed. xD
So this is my last post of the night! I'll be on tomorrow at, like, 10 am EST.

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Ah, the Eevee did bother me when he first mentioned it as I was expecting it to be overpowered. Kept within reasonable bounds, I guess it shouldn't pose much of a problem. I'm more irritated with that commander1 dude. He seems to be in denial about being denied. Oh and apologies Phanima, when your character turned towards the door I assumed it was because he was going to walk through it. :P

I'm constantly trying to improve my RPing skills so any criticisms are appreciated actually.

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 01:12 AM
I'm more irritated with that commander1 dude. He seems to be in denial about being denied.

Yeah dude, he annoys me too. xD Technically he didn't even sign up! Telling me you're 12 (which, in itself is breaking a rule, since you can't be younger than 13 in my RP), and that you're male hardly qualifies as a sign-up!

Ugh, he's been reported. I have informed him of this fact, as well as the fact that I will have no qualms about reporting him a second or third time, should he continue to post in this RP.

Yeah, I know I sound kinda mean. O.< I don't mean to. He is spamming, though.

Phanima
January 18th, 2008, 03:14 AM
No need to feel responsible, if he refuses to listen he'll just have to face the consequences (ie. majestical moderator ban-hammer). Hopefully, he'll take his warning seriously and at least learn a little about how RP's are handled around here. ><

And Lash, about your post, it was a little...over the top. I'm trying not to nitpick and I admit I enjoyed reading the post, but having small little Pikachu take down a wild Fearow and a flock of Spearow is a little too much, especially with the almost limitless electricity it administered and the fact that you caught it afterwards, I don't know...it kind of borders on the God-modding rule a little. But since you did wound Marcus and Pikachu at the end, I guess it doesn't ruin the balance too much. Maybe tone it down a little next time. :3

Sorry about all that but addressing these sorts of things is kind of an instinct I have. I'll try to restrain myself a little though, since RP's are meant to be fun. :D

And don't worry about it Degenerate, it was just a misunderstanding. Plus I'm glad your open to criticism (I am too XD) so I'll make sure to call you on any future mistakes. XP

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 03:24 AM
Yeah dude, he annoys me too. xD Technically he didn't even sign up! Telling me you're 12 (which, in itself is breaking a rule, since you can't be younger than 13 in my RP), and that you're male hardly qualifies as a sign-up!

Ugh, he's been reported. I have informed him of this fact, as well as the fact that I will have no qualms about reporting him a second or third time, should he continue to post in this RP.

Yeah, I know I sound kinda mean. O.< I don't mean to. He is spamming, though.

Yeah, the funny thing though, is that I could've sworn he wrote up an excellent Sign Up sheet for another RP. Oo Hm, I must be mistaking him for someone else. And yeah, what Phanima said, there's no reason you should feel responsible for his actions. In my opinion, you made the right move.

I'll be looking forward to your criticisms then, Phanima. :P

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 03:55 AM
Grr grr grr he's doing it again. D<

Mm, I'm open to criticism too. I'm always up for improving my writing style.

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Grr grr grr he's doing it again. D<

So I noticed. lol Is it just me, or does nothing he says make any sense? x_x; Anyway, I sent him a PM about it. I doubt much good will come out of it though.

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Yeah, his last comment was impossible to understand. I don't want to write another OOC post to him, so thank you for PMing him. If nothing else, I suppose the mods could deal with him, especially since I noticed him signing up for other RPs with
"Mark
male."
xD

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Kat, A Meowth being caught for you XD

Nevermind, read the post wrong.

Hey Phanima, were you in Ninetails' RP with me and Kat? I was called Electivire by then and my chatacter was affectionatly known as the 'boy with the Pineco' I'm sure you were in it... With a Dratini if I recall.

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Yeah, when you signed up, I was THRILLED because all three of us were in an RP together again. x3
Awwh, I loved Wayne~<3

Honestly, I have to say, you guys are probably the best group of RPers I've ever RPed with. :] And every time Evkay posts, it's absolutely hilarious.

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 08:18 AM
I will not let this one die XD I tryed not too let the other one die but I was the last poster. I didn't PM anyone because I didn't know anyone. I think I tryed to PM you at one point Kat, but your inbox was full xP.

To bad about commander1 though... He should go 'heal my grotle' wtf was that about?

Also I loved the character of Kat last time, the new one is a lot like her, but more mild. (Pichu rivals ftw!)

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 08:22 AM
I won't either. I'm having fun with this one, nice break from college and all. :3

Ahaha me clearing out my inbox consists of me deleting like, one message. xD I'm probably gonna donate $10 so I can get extra storage space.

I've reported both his posts, so hopefully he'll be taken care of soon. : /
I have NO idea, especially considering he doesn't even HAVE a Grotle. His latest was utterly impossible to understand. If anyone can translate it, I'd appreciate it. xP

And I swear I'm gonna post soon. Just as soon as I'm done watching Gantz err...doing homework. o.e

Avey
January 18th, 2008, 08:26 AM
How come I was never told this thread existed? XD.

Commander01, is just a SPAMer, nothing more.

I've RPed a lot, and you guys are amazing, I can't beleive how popular this is as well.

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 08:29 AM
What about the couple of accepted people with no posts, have they just been 'kicked' as it were? I'm having enough trouble remembering who's who at the moment. x3

Avey
January 18th, 2008, 08:34 AM
What about Quossar or whatever his name is? Kat, you should PM him, because a shiny Eevee in incredibly unfair on us.

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Plus he seems to be in a completely different place than us :-/

From what I gathered at least.

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Nah, he's in the same place, at least, I think so.

And if the people who were accepted and haven't posted don't post by tomorrow, they will be kicked [aside from Sharpedochu, since she just signed up yesterday--she'll have more time to post].

I personally wouldn't mind if the Eevee was a normal Eevee--what does anyone think about that? Of course, it would count as his first catch.

Kansas
January 18th, 2008, 08:53 AM
i don't mind if it was a normal Eevee... but shiny is just too much imo

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Also, considering practically every RPer in this RP seems to be currently online It'd be a good time to remind people about the 'Preview Post' button helps to avoid posting conflicts.

Shiny Eevee, no. No shinies, espescially not this early.

Also after the Mankey Boy (XD) battle has finished would it be better to progress?

Avey
January 18th, 2008, 09:18 AM
But he completely ignored you, Kat.

Anyways, I think my first catch will be a Pichu... If we're able to catch Pokemon?

Kansas
January 18th, 2008, 09:20 AM
ya i'm definitely all for progressing after the battle finishes... it would be ideal

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 09:25 AM
But he completely ignored you, Kat.

Anyways, I think my first catch will be a Pichu... If we're able to catch Pokemon?

A Pichu, but somebody got a Pikachu as a starter, It's sort of like catching a Charmander. But as long as Kat and Lash are okay with it. ¦\

Avey
January 18th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Sorry about not updating on the battle, I've been beta-ing to fan fictions.

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Oh, no, I'm all for being able to catch the other starters. Two people having the same species at some point is totally okay. After all, Jim, we were almost Pichu rivals once. xD

Kat's gonna hold off catching for a tad. Though, surprise surprise, her first catch is gonna be a Gastly. [NOT Meowth?! :-O]

Kansas
January 18th, 2008, 09:37 AM
i haven't decided my first pokemon... its between Slakoth, Nidoran, andddd MANKEY! XDDDDD

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 09:39 AM
ROFL!!!
xDD

You know, what's really funny is that he got Chimchar. I hadn't even noticed until Fen pointed it out. xD

By the way, I PMed Quasar, asking him to change the color of his Eevee. Hopefully he'll listen.

Kansas
January 18th, 2008, 09:41 AM
lmao ya when i realized you gave Oni, Chimchar. I just shook my head in disappointment saying "oh man... this ones too easy...." rofl

Avey
January 18th, 2008, 09:46 AM
I posted in the RP.

It ws originally a... A... I can't remember... Some grass Pokemon, I think, I asked to change.

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 09:50 AM
A Mankey would just be the best, espescially if it started to sniff around 'Mankey-boy".

I may catch a couple of things quite early because I don't plan for my characterless Totodile too evolve. But at the moment he's happy attacking my bag. Whatever I catch will more than likely be a Pokemon that can learn lots of attacks from all different types. (i.e how Nidoran can learn Thunderbolt via TM etc.)

How will TMs work? There should be a move tutor in each new town that teaches any one of your Pokemon one of three moves XD (Somewhere along the line, probably Vermillion/Cerulean could be a Thunderbolt, Flamethrower Icebeam) [/rantaboutnothing]

Either way, as long as Totodile gets to learn Iron tail, I'm happy. Also I may get a Mewoth, I love Meowths as long as they WALK ON FOUR LEGS! Ever since the anime, every art and game sprite has depiced it as a bipedal (two legged) Pokemon and I'm sick of it ;_;

Edit: My first Pokemon will be a Skitty ^_^ It can learn things like Thunder,bolt, Ice Beam etc. It's cute too <3 (And it must learn Double Team >D)

Kansas
January 18th, 2008, 10:01 AM
haha ya, good point, Jim. I've decided that the only pokes i'm gonna catch in this RP are ones who's eyes are half closed or look like they're tired all the time. I.e. Slakoth, Numel, Torkoal, Croagunk, (Medicham)? that should be entertaining... awhole team of pokes that look like Fen

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Originally I had Oni with Torchic. Though, I don't blame you for wanting to switch. I don't care much for Torchic either. e_e

I think I may keep the rest of my Pokemon a surprise. xD Though, I always catch pretty much the same Pokemon, so it won't be too hard to guess.

...Mt. Moon, here I come. xDD

EDIT: Ahaha, Evkay, you should catch Uxie when we can start getting legends. xD

Kansas
January 18th, 2008, 10:32 AM
rofl Uxie would be perfect! i've been lookin down the pokedex to see who there is... I have to get out of my battle time warp before i can catch pokemon though... lol

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Yeah, as soon as you said it, I went straight to Serebii to find a good legend. xD

Spinda could possibly work. It looks dizzy, rather than tired, but hey...

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 10:38 AM
No, no legendaries ;_; I hate all legendaries (the little blighters). Well, the only legendary I actually like isn't a unique Pokemon, there's apparantley a lot of them (Raikou)

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/0/02/Pok%C3%A9p%C3%A9diaLogo.png

^Perfect.

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 10:41 AM
I like them as Pokemon. I can't stand when the 10 year olds come in on Wifi with their team of all legendaries, or when they're made out to be stronger than they really are.

Entei and Darkrai happen to be two of my favorite Pokemon...they're too cute for words. :3

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 10:47 AM
I like them as Pokémon. I can't stand when the 10 year olds come in on Wifi with their team of all legendaries, or when they're made out to be stronger than they really are.

Entei and Darkrai happen to be two of my favorite Pokemon...they're too cute for words. :3

To be honest that's what made me hate them XD

But after I saw the 10th movie with Darkrai I have grown fond of it. You should limit it too one legendary per team. (Well that's if the RP gets past Cerulean city, never mind the actual Grand tournament XD) And I also like Celebi.

Edit: And no Ubers and/or unique Pokemon, like Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Arcues (Especially).

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 10:54 AM
You should limit it too one legendary per team.

Yeah, you'll see when/if we get to the Grand Tournament, but like all tournaments, it has its rules, and no one can use more than one legendary in the tournament.

Yeah, NO ARCEUS.

Guess what? I'm skipping class! >.>

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Good girl :)

(Should I be encouraging this?... Meh)

I'll make it my life mission too see this RP through to the end. And I just remembered what you said about being able to catch starters. By the way, someone who spells you as 'u' and too/to as '2' is viewing *hopes there's no sign up*

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Haha, don't worry, I had the one-legendary idea for a while [however, I'd be fine with CATCHING more than one, as long as you don't USE more than one, and everyone gets a legendary before people start catching two.]

If there is, they'll be denied. Honestly, I'm all for new people being able to join RPs, but I do want this RP to be...well...high-quality. If I can't read what someone saying, it's pointless.

EDIT:
Oh duh, you were talking about skipping class. xD
Bah, it's friday, I am SO ready to be done for the week. College is so stressful.

DON'T SKIP CLASS GUYS!!!

Avey
January 18th, 2008, 11:14 AM
I'll take either Suicune or Zapdos, if what I'm reading isn't a hoax.

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 11:17 AM
You'll TAKE? XD

Remember, it's the fourth page and we haven't even left the lab gates, now we have to go through millions of routes, cities and caves before legendaries are even mentioned XDD

Although I'm thinking of train rides, cycle road, public transport, cable cars etc may speed us up, we could get a lift from the Prof. too Viridian XD

Avey
January 18th, 2008, 11:18 AM
It's always smart to think ahead.

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Dude we are gonna hafta make more than one thread if we're gonna see this through to the end [which we are, RIGHT?! xD]

Yeah, you can catch legendaries. It's not a hoax.

Avey
January 18th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Course we're gonna see this through to the end. How could we not?

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Meh, sometimes people go inactive or something.

Kansas
January 18th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Oni -_- might you be posting IC anytime soon? I've got stuff to do and i was just wantin an estimate?

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Dude we are gonna hafta make more than one thread if we're gonna see this through to the end [which we are, RIGHT?! xD]

Yeah, you can catch legendaries. It's not a hoax.

We WILL see it through, and why would we need more than one thread?

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 11:42 AM
xD Never mind, I was thinking of another forum.
Stuff there closed after 500 posts.

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Now we just need Oni's battle to be rapped up and we can progress.

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 11:51 AM
And Marcus needs to wake up.
Kat will REFUSE to drag him any more. xD

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 12:05 PM
I'm surprised she did in the first place. Hence the fact why I asked if you punched him. XD

Kansas
January 18th, 2008, 12:08 PM
don't feel bad Kat.... i've got this image of poor Fen with his arm pointed out and Treecko jumping in mid-air... and they're just frozen... looking around. While all this excitement happens around them haha. i'm pretty sure even the reporters got sick of watching them battle in slow-mo

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 12:11 PM
xD
lawl.
And once again, Evkay gets the prize for the funniest post.

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised she did too. o.o Well, you can rest assured, she was complaining the WHOLE WAY back to the lab.

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Come on Oni, we need to carry on, as funny as it is I'm also bored of watching poor Fen with his arm raised. ;_;

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Gah. Oni's off. o.<

I'll get to posting in a half hour, so let's get some more posts!

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Actually, I was just about to have Patrick stop the match and drag both of them back into the building but decided against it in the end. :P Oni Raichu's probably a busy man right about now. I'm sure he hasn't forgotten about the battle. He wouldn't leave poor Fen hanging like that.

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Well, I suppose it stops us from over posting, which is actually bad.

Lash, how can there be an Ash/Pikachu bond after a few minutes :-/ I'm not being mean (although I'm being incredibly picky >D) oh well, it's your character. Who am I too moan? The imagery in that post was well done though.

-Tumbleweed flies past Fen & Treecko-

I like how you're choosing your Pokémon by the way Evkay.

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Yeah, there's another good point. This is probably one of the fastest moving RPs I've ever been a part off. Keeping up with everyone else isn't always so easy for me. I wonder if I'd survive making only one post a day, which was my original plan.

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I'm still having trouble putting a name to an imaginary face and remembering who's where.

Avey
January 18th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Sorry guys, I've been really busy the past few hours, I'm posting now, kay?

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 02:33 PM
I'm still having trouble putting a name to an imaginary face and remembering who's where.

lol yeah. There are so many characters to remember, and still more are joining!

No problem, Oni Raichu. You go do your thing.

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Sorry guys, I've been really busy the past few hours, I'm posting now, kay?

Yay ^_^ I completely understand, I just like too moan, take your time and other generic stuff along those lines.

lol 69th post. *Is immature*

Avey
January 18th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Jim, did you get my PM that time?

Wow, I can't believe we're on page five after two days.

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Eeep...

Eager to get her pokemon Rukia rushed into the busy office, around her she saw other trainers from all around, turning to where a man in a white coat handed her a poke'ball
"here" he said in a kind voice, "you have been selected to train Turtwig, Turtwig is a very small bashful little pokemon so he needs lots of care, if you promise to care for him, he is yours"
The proffeser put the ball into her hand, Rukia blinked with excitment of seeing this new pokemon,
A smile soon light up on her face as the tiny leaf pokemon emerged from the ball,
I'ts little green face blushed, kneeling down she remembered there was a few pokeblocks left in her bag.
she took off her pack and fed one to her new pokemon,
The turtwig smiled at Rukia, Rukia would pat his head.
Rukia turned to the proffeser and exclaimed, "i love him already!"
Rukia then turned to the little pokemon and said "would you like to come with me?"
Turtwig smiled an nodded his head.
She picked him up in her arms and held him close "were going to have to give you a name.." She thought to herself.
"Oh and proffeser!, thankyou so much!"
Rukia turned to walk out of the door with turtwig in her arms.

w00t 5 pages, and yes I got your PM, I'm just not messing with my signature for the time being, I'll send it too you when I next edit my signature ;)

Degenerate
January 18th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Eeep...

My thoughts exactly. But she could improve dramatically with a better sentence structure and spacing, just for starters. I suppose it's our duty to help her out.

Anyway, I'm off. Later, people.

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Eh. It's really active, but we're still not out of Pallet. And each of us still has 32 badges to win! xD

I'm thinking maybe we should have the option of beating the gym leaders in pairs [like, two of us vs. one gym leader]. Because 32 individual battles would be a LOT, especially considering all the other stuff we can do.

Avey
January 18th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Yes. Pairs or even triplets.

This is going to go on forever.

Post counts will go higher too.

Trainer Kat
January 18th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Pairs would probably be better since that's how they do it in the game/show.
It would be less hectic that way (and I think there's an even number of people..?)

Jim
January 18th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Why does it have to be 32? And 32 EACH? Not forgetting to make a good RP there would have to be a loss or two. I thought 8 each was too much o.o

For an RP at least.

(5 pages ^__^)

Trainer Kat
January 19th, 2008, 11:24 AM
To answer your question--as soon as Fen responds to Kat, I'll have her prompt them to leave. Because she's not going to leave without her makeup fully applied. xD

Jim
January 19th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Why does it have to be 32? And 32 EACH? Not forgetting to make a good RP there would have to be a loss or two. I personally thought 8 each was too much o.o

For an RP at least.

(5 pages ^__^)

What about that question? XD

Lash
January 19th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Eager to get her pokemon Rukia rushed into the busy office, around her she saw other trainers from all around, turning to where a man in a white coat handed her a poke'ball
"here" he said in a kind voice, "you have been selected to train Turtwig, Turtwig is a very small bashful little pokemon so he needs lots of care, if you promise to care for him, he is yours"
The proffeser put the ball into her hand, Rukia blinked with excitment of seeing this new pokemon,
A smile soon light up on her face as the tiny leaf pokemon emerged from the ball,
I'ts little green face blushed, kneeling down she remembered there was a few pokeblocks left in her bag.
she took off her pack and fed one to her new pokemon,
The turtwig smiled at Rukia, Rukia would pat his head.
Rukia turned to the proffeser and exclaimed, "i love him already!"
Rukia then turned to the little pokemon and said "would you like to come with me?"
Turtwig smiled an nodded his head.
She picked him up in her arms and held him close "were going to have to give you a name.." She thought to herself.
"Oh and proffeser!, thankyou so much!"
Rukia turned to walk out of the door with turtwig in her arms.

People, thanks for going easy on her. I can see how edgy it is. Still, thanks for going easy on her. She is new, and she has been a friend of mine for like two years next March or something.
Though I do agree she could improve alot.

Jim
January 19th, 2008, 01:23 PM
It's okay, I was gonna be the cruel guy but the real me go the better of me >D

Anyway Lash, how goes your RP? Waves of Darkness I think... My friend applied and apparently has not had a response. Is it still on?

Edit@10:47(UTC): Evkay and Oni are on ^__^

Lash
January 19th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Yes, it is still on. Its just not very popular since Grand Tournament is gotting alot of awesome attention.

Jim
January 19th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Yay-zomg Kat's on, now we may progress.

Trainer Kat
January 19th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Yes, it is still on. Its just not very popular since Grand Tournament is gotting alot of awesome attention.

=x
Oops...

@Jim: Erm...I guess we'll see how long it goes? xD I could do something where like, we each had to have only 8 badges, but collectively had to have all 32? So we could like, pick and choose who fights where.

Jim
January 19th, 2008, 03:10 PM
=x
Oops...

@Jim: Erm...I guess we'll see how long it goes? xD I could do something where like, we each had to have only 8 badges, but collectively had to have all 32? So we could like, pick and choose who fights where.

Hmm... But then the RP (WHICH WE WILL SEE THROUGH TO THE END XD) Will be like 90000 posts long XD I shouldn't really be enforcing my views on the game master but 20 collectively sounds fair, however as you know the decision's yours, I'm just a control freak.

Kansas
January 19th, 2008, 03:11 PM
32 sounds fine to me... in all honesty, its like 8999 posts to finish as compared to 9000 posts to finish the rp.... but i'll go with whatever

Jim
January 19th, 2008, 03:16 PM
When you organize that logic into my fickle little mind Evkay... I agree.

How many cities are there in Kanto though, will other regions be included or just millions of new Kanto towns? o.o

Trainer Kat
January 19th, 2008, 03:39 PM
o.o Millions of new Kanto Towns...

xD I wish I were that creative. No, I plan on taking us across all four regions.

Jim
January 19th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Kewl, that means we can do an Ash and get our Pokémon 'Oaked'.

Kansas
January 19th, 2008, 04:01 PM
ahhh! Oni is trying to steal my helping hand!

IC: Fen glares and roundhouse kicks, followed by a strange combination of Kamehameha and Haduken

Trainer Kat
January 19th, 2008, 04:10 PM
xDxDxD

ZOMG Kat's being nice?! :O

Phanima
January 19th, 2008, 04:16 PM
*Dodges Hadoken before getting faced by Kamehameha

Yikes! Stay away one and a half days and bam! Both threads explode with snacky posting. .3.

*Legasp! Kat's being nice! XD Although she already was with Kozue. :3

Anyway, I personally like the collective badge idea, the only thing we need to rectify are the Pokemon Leagues. Gonna have to establish a group entry requirement of sorts, since six or more people showing up at the Indigo Plateau with eight badges in between all of them is kinda kooky. o0

Trainer Kat
January 19th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Awwh, well that's because she thinks Kozue's adorable! x3

Agreed. Haha, I'm still trying to work that out. O.<

Kansas
January 19th, 2008, 04:20 PM
you've got plenty of time to figure it out, no use stressing over it and uhhh everyone try to be careful posts...

USE PREVIEW POST

or at least see who's posting before you try to...

so no one's post gets ignored... i don't feel like dealing with people angry about getting ignored posts... *aggravated anime cloud over my head*

Jim
January 19th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I forgot, I made the suckyist post, IN THE WRONG PLACE!

*Kamehameha is fired at you people for posting too fast.*

Trainer Kat
January 19th, 2008, 04:27 PM
I fixed my post to include Noah. xD
It was like, the ONLY time I've forgotten to use preview post. gah. *feels dumb*

Jim
January 19th, 2008, 04:29 PM
At least your post didn't read like it was written by a three year old. o.-

Edit: 800th post.

Phanima
January 19th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Hoorah! I'm immune to Kamehamehas. :D

And uwah! Roisin's getting edgy with Fenra. XD

@Jim: Sorry about ignoring your last attempt at conversing with Ko. Too many post with other things happening afterwards, but I'll make sure Ko gets the love around to everyone. :3

Jim
January 19th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Hoorah! I'm immune to Kamehamehas. :D

And uwah! Roisin's getting edgy with Fenra. XD

@Jim: Sorry about ignoring your last attempt at conversing with Ko. Too many post with other things happening afterwards, but I'll make sure Ko gets the love around to everyone. :3

It's alright, I'll assume he said 'yes' to everything she said. :D (Plus the conversation was supposed to be pathetic anyway x.x)

I'm gonna leave posting until we're all out of the lab, then post a big post tomorrow or later when we get to our first route. My timezone is UTC/GMT, basically central time, so I'll have plenty of time tomorrow. I didn't know an RP could be 'too active' ^_^

Trainer Kat
January 19th, 2008, 04:35 PM
AHAHAHA
You manipulative little one! >D
I loved that, Jim.

Jim
January 19th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Moi? XD She has to stay in character ^_^ although it was a bad attempt, you probably wouldn't notice if I hadn't included the word 'manipulative' I know I wouldn't xD

Edit: Evkay and Oni are both replying, I bet they're having some wild west standoff, just daring each other too post first.

Edit2: Loved your last post Evkay ^__^ Made you more of a human than a machine and well, it was just hilarious ^_^

Edit3: W00t, the 100th post of the OOC thread in like, 2 days is it?

Trainer Kat
January 19th, 2008, 05:35 PM
:O
You guys are so great. So active! I love it! xD

Ahaha, I know. That was great, Evkay. ZOMG what is Fen gonna do, now that he has a hawt girl around all the time?! XP

Kansas
January 19th, 2008, 05:37 PM
haha thanks everyone, i'm flattered. I'm definitely having a blast on this RP and we haven't even left the lab yet hahaha. And poor Fen.... i have no idea what he's doing... i'm pretty sure he's about to just turn into liquid between these two girls

Jim
January 19th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Well, then, Mankey-boy. You can do all the manual labor for me." She gave him a full, sincere grin. "You can be my servant, since you were kind enough to offer!"

Best quote of the RP section thus far, it must be said. Especially as Noah was trying to be kind, sarcastic and funny at the time.

Like I said (I think I did anyway) I'll be posting a big post tomorrow (or a lot of medium sized posts >D), my time to save the hassle of the activeness. Also I'm, thinking of changing my characters clothes, the original character was a blond and the clothing doesn't match a brunette (lawl, I'm teh gender bender).

Trainer Kat
January 19th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Best quote of the RP section thus far, it must be said. Especially as the character was trying to be kind, sarcastic and funny at the time.

And knowing Kat, probably serious. xD

Jim
January 19th, 2008, 05:49 PM
I edited the post you quoted, you might want to re-quote and re-comment. xp

*Blasts everyone with a Goodnight fireball*

Goodnight. ^_^

"Zzzzzzz..."

Trainer Kat
January 19th, 2008, 05:55 PM
xDD
Oooh okay! Haha.
Yeah, Kat just...likes tormenting people.
She's a somewhat nicer version of the Kat that Wayne knew, though! xD

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Noes, my Plushie is not a Sunkern ;_;
Godzilla the Darkrai? Meh...
So considering Quasar's post is it night or what? Or is he like 4 hours ahead of us? o.o

About the shinies thing, are they allowed at all? Personally there's only one shiny I actually like and it isn't exactly a strong or rare Pokemon... I was just wondering because that particular Pokemon would be my first successful catch. I don't plan on catching much and I doubt Totodile will evolve...

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 05:49 AM
Shinies are allowed, as long as you limit it to like, one. Two MAX.

It's not night, according to Phanima's post, and there's no way that hours have passed between the two. I'd say it's early afternoon.

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 06:05 AM
I think you can tell by my new signature what it is xp

Edit: When did you and Lash get paired, I never noticed before, or was it recent? Congratzz.

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 07:46 AM
x3
I like the new theme! Nice job!

Erm...yesterday? I think. Either yesterday or the day before. Lately everything seems to run together. ._.

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Thanks, when I animated it though it lost lots of quality ¬_¬ BTW what Timezone are you in?

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 08:08 AM
I still think it looks awesome. :]

EST, sooo right now it's 11:04 am.

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 08:10 AM
UTC/GMT here. 4:11 PM. And school tomorrow (i r 14 ._.)... So I won't be on during the 'peak time posting'.

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 08:13 AM
:O
I would have guessed like, 17.

I have school tomorrow too, it's kay. :]
I go from 8:00 am-10:00 am and then again from 2:00 pm-2:50 pm.

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 08:15 AM
8:25-14:40 Which is actually quite short considering some schools opening hours. What 'Grade' would I be in if I was American?

Anyway, yeah RP, it is good...

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 08:22 AM
At 14 you'd be in...either 8th or 9th grade depending on when your birthday fell. :]

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Kewl...

Well... Yes... I can't think of anything to say... Are you gonna post soon Kat or are you waiting 'til everyone else signs on (I would xP)

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Nah, I'm waiting for Fen and Noah. xD
Then I'll post.

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Wow, this RP reminds me of when the RP section was really active. Now it's not, this RP must be exceptional. Well done.

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 08:52 AM
I can't remember when the RP section was active. The latest I remember was maybe in 05. D:

But thanks, Jim! <3

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 08:56 AM
It was quite active during Ninetails's RP, I think it was at least... I'm so bored. There's nobody to IM and I'm too lazy to do anything that requires too muh movement at the moment. :-/

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Me too. My friend is dragging me to brunch. o.x
And I don't want to go because there's an overabundance of meat at brunch. blehh. D:<

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Me too. My friend is dragging me to brunch. o.x
And I don't want to go because there's an overabundance of meat at brunch. blehh. D:<

Have fun XD What's wrong with Meat anyway? >O

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 09:06 AM
I don't like it. =x
I only eat it for health reasons.

Oh well. I'll have fun. xD

Kansas
January 20th, 2008, 10:09 AM
sheesh i can't even sleep without a billion posts... jeeze guys!

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Haha. I like how you emphasized Roisins' manipulativeness with Fen's thought XD (Although I intended her to be quite kind, I must have forgotten.) I guess it makes them both more human though...

Yay, kat r postin.

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 11:00 AM
xD Oh man.
It's too fun to see what reactions Kat can get from Fen.

My friend's here guys. ._. I wanted to post again too. Bah.

Kansas
January 20th, 2008, 11:01 AM
boo friends, tell her to go home XDD

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Forget him/her, we're your friends now... heh heh heh.

Speaking of which, I like how we're all stalking each other. (Or is that just me). I think I've seen people looking at other peoples profiles seeing if they're replying or not. I'm extremely guilty of that. >D

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 11:09 AM
THAT'S WHAT I TOLD HIM!! xD
And he's like "I just walked 2 minutes in the cold to come hang out with you! whinewhinewhine"

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 11:11 AM
One of my friends is stalking the RP. I keep telling him to sign up. He also refuses to admit that he's staking it when he's clearly in the 'active users viewing this thread'. ¬_¬

Kansas
January 20th, 2008, 11:21 AM
haha ya, i'm guilty of profile stalking as well to an extent. I've gotten better about it though! haha, whats say we exchange msn/aim screen names to make it easier? =X

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 11:26 AM
I have MSN and GoogleTalk. I may as well get rid of GoogleTalk and get AIM, seeing as it's better.

Edit: unless Kat gets MSN >D

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 01:22 PM
AIM = Herveyyy

GET AIM.
I technically have MSN [it's just a hotmail email, right?] but I don't use it.

PSH I come back from making my friend watch Silent Hill and there are no new RP posts x.x

Kansas
January 20th, 2008, 01:23 PM
yaaaaa no new posts... i don't think anyones even on right now except me you and jim... *shrug*

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 01:23 PM
I was waiting until we actually set off. We haven't got past the gates XD

Lash is on.

Kansas
January 20th, 2008, 01:25 PM
oh ya... and my messenger information is right on my profileness... so ya. lol

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 01:27 PM
x3
So four of us are on.

I'm hoping to reach Viridian Forest by nightfall RP time, so I can catch my Gastly. ._. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to send Kat out for a walk all by herself!

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 01:28 PM
oh ya... and my messenger information is right on my profileness... so ya. lol

Yes, we just had a long chat about the future of the rp. *Is obsessed*

Kansas
January 20th, 2008, 01:29 PM
hahaha ya, it just dawned on me how long that conversation was... we're cool.

Kat, are you on AIM right now? if so, i got your s/n wrong =x

iiii don't have a problem with tryin to get to Viridian tonight... i need to catch Slakoth soon

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Yeah, and Caterpie... Why can't the Prof give us a lift in a Jeep. Or on his Dragonite x.x

Edit: AIM doesn't work. I'm getting the older version.

Edit: I may leave Caterpie til later on, he evolves too fast and a shiny this early? o.o

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Just signed on.

Whatever I have on my profile is old.

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 01:37 PM
I'm downloading AIM 5.9, 6 doesn't work for some reason. The Professor does have a jeep he can give us a lift to Viridian Forest in, right? ^_^

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Or on Fearow

Eh. The walking will probably be good for Kat. She's lazy enough as it is. =x

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Aww... XD

Anyway I'm not gonna be able to post until tomorrow (My Step-Dad's internet is not working and he's borrowing my Modem >O) My AIM screenname will be in my profile in about 1 minute.

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Yerrrr added buddy. x3

It's fine, don't worry about it. I know you're going to be active, there are just some circumstances. <3

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 01:59 PM
XD His modem works perfectly on my PC. (I'd love to see Prof. Oaks wild side, going off-roading in a jeep XD)

You added me Kat? I haven't been asked to accept or anything ._. I don't understand AIM -cries-

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 02:18 PM
ROFL I could so see that. xD

Jim
January 20th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Jeep plaoz ;_;

XD We should get going then...

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 05:08 PM
On the route. woot! i'm still aiming for Viridian by night!

Kansas
January 20th, 2008, 05:10 PM
its almost dark here so i imagine its already night for you? =P Viridian forest would be nice by tonight though...

Trainer Kat
January 20th, 2008, 05:17 PM
mm i mean rp time.
Gastly's not gonna come out in the day. xD

Kansas
January 20th, 2008, 09:02 PM
i just wanna catch my new pokemon...

rawr! post post post! i expect to see like a million by the time i wake up...

Lash
January 20th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Well, I just made a long post. It had a couple battles in it, short ones. I wonder what Gym battles will be like.

Jim
January 21st, 2008, 07:19 AM
I liked that post. I like how you used the sprites for the battles *steals* and how you released the others. We all thought you were gonna stick with a team of common Pokémon o.o

Trainer Kat
January 21st, 2008, 07:21 AM
Yeah, that was great. >.>
Nice idea...*steals like Jim*

OMG JIM. ON. <3

Jim
January 21st, 2008, 07:29 AM
OMG JIM IS ON! *glomps Jim*

I'll be posting... Soon...

Trainer Kat
January 21st, 2008, 07:56 AM
I have the perfect plan for how I'm gonna catch Shinx in Viridian. xD

Lash
January 21st, 2008, 11:06 AM
i giv u no permishun 2 steal lolorz

lol, go ahead. It is really easy to use for battles. But, I decided to not have him stick with common Pokemon. I am pretty sure Marcus can be seen good with a Pidgeotto/Fearow/Raticate, but in my opinion, I think he looks better with a Nidorino. That's why he kept Nidoran♂. Along with that, Nidoran♂ was the only one that did any good damage xD
Its not that the three commons are weak.. I just didn't think Marcus should have them.

Trainer Kat
January 21st, 2008, 01:14 PM
You all got a glimpse at Kat's second Pokemon catch! It's...
SHINX!

xD

Jim
January 21st, 2008, 01:19 PM
SECOND? Then what's your first? (I know you told a couple of people, including me, personally but I dunno if you mentioned it yet in this thread).

Trainer Kat
January 21st, 2008, 02:50 PM
Gastly.

It goes Gastly then Shinx.

Avey
January 21st, 2008, 04:01 PM
Oh, God.

I can't beleive I missed so much, I'm so sorry.

Trainer Kat
January 21st, 2008, 06:16 PM
Don't worry, Oni. <3
A lot of it is just us walking through the forest and catching Pokemon. :]

Phanima
January 22nd, 2008, 04:48 AM
Everybody stand back, Gulpin's mine! D<

And for some reason Kozue kept bugging me to let him crash Fen and Kat's little moment (sorry XP), so I reluctantly let him...

Anyway, let's kick this forest and crash Viridian City since, ahem...Kozue's afraid of the dark... o0

I'm kidding of course, take however long you want since I'm pretty much done til we get out of the city. Aaaand I made a huge mistake! I kept referring to the path to Viridian as Viridian Forest, I'll edit that out later. Everything else is canon. :3

Jim
January 22nd, 2008, 07:27 AM
Noes, I had planned out my whole team and it included Gulpin (Note for Kat and Evkay: It was gonna replace Lickatung) oh well

Trainer Kat
January 22nd, 2008, 07:49 AM
hahah oh noes, Gulpin war! :O

It's kay, I assume there are gonna be some team repeats. I have my whole team planned out too and it includes...OH NOES, SPOILERS FOR JOHTO!! Larvitar. Which, I assume I'm not the only one who wants it.

Jim
January 22nd, 2008, 07:57 AM
Nah, he can have Gulpin. He 'officially' called it first so I'll respect that...

Degenerate
January 22nd, 2008, 08:42 AM
Looks like Patrick narrowly avoided both of Kat's shoes. XD Nice.

By the way, Evkay, I've been meaning to ask you if Fenra was inspired at all by Josh, from Kyle XY.

Trainer Kat
January 22nd, 2008, 11:59 AM
AHAHAH.
Degenerate, your last post made me laugh. xD

D< Roisin's gonna get it!

Jim
January 22nd, 2008, 12:10 PM
*Stops RPing as Roisin*

You're on your own now Girl!!!

Don't be too mean ;_; Roisin's muddier... I did it so Roisin can get a change of clothes in Viridian, and cuz I thought it'd be funny for Kat to become extremely muddy. ^_^

Trainer Kat
January 22nd, 2008, 12:13 PM
I know<3
I won't be too mean. Not. Too. Mean. [although Kat is insanely mean to girls xD]
Plus, I think I kinda got you back by dumping coffee on you, so I'll be a little more leniant<333

plus it gives Kat more chances to torture Fen ._.

Jim
January 22nd, 2008, 01:23 PM
To clear things up about the coffee (to people who don't know) it's from another RP.

Also I may replace one of my planned Pokémon for a Snubbull, so nits off!! >O

Trainer Kat
January 22nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Woot. I have all my teams planned for Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn.

>D

Phanima
January 23rd, 2008, 06:03 AM
Ooooh, smoking...bad Kat! *pats hard

And poor Lee, she feels alone... :(

But I got to admit, that was like one of those vulnerable movie scenes, which was nice. :D

And hoorah for finally reaching Viridian City! Now to plan my next Pokemanz...

Trainer Kat
January 23rd, 2008, 07:02 AM
x3
Today's not her day...she deserves a smoke.
Plus, she still hasn't caught that Shinx! xDD

Poor thing<3

Jim
January 23rd, 2008, 07:25 AM
I like how even after a huge mud bath, nobody talks to Roisin ¬_¬

With the exception of Kozue of course :3

Trainer Kat
January 23rd, 2008, 07:38 AM
Ahh, Kat was going to. But she'd be mean. >D

And she didn't want to be mean after Fen was being so nice. xDD

Jim
January 23rd, 2008, 07:49 AM
Fen has no reason >O XD

Meh, I expected a more effil response from Kat, but a battle with a Shinx may work.

Trainer Kat
January 23rd, 2008, 07:56 AM
D<
Dontchu steal her Shinx!
Ear chunk Shinx is Kat's! xD

Side note: we're skipping Rock Tunnel. It's kind of pointless--we're just going to go up through Vermillian, and you can get any rock tunnel Pokemon in Mt. Moon. Snorlax will still be there.

Jim
January 23rd, 2008, 08:08 AM
*CoughSkippingRockTunnelWasMyIdeaCough*

By battling with Shinx, I meant Kat battling Totodile with Shinx after she catches it.

And by going through Vermillion, she means the boardwalk to the east between Vermillion and Lavander Town.

Yaziyo
January 23rd, 2008, 08:09 AM
This is aimed at kat, I just read through the 7 pages of the RP and am interested in joining, are the applications still open? If so I will post one tomorow (it's 3am now and I'm off to bed)

Trainer Kat
January 23rd, 2008, 08:11 AM
Ohohoh okay.
x3 Shinxy will be good in Cerulean too!

And yes. The credit for skipping Rock Tunnel goes to Jim.
If any of you have suggestions, feel free to offer them!

Yaziyo: Yes, they're still open.

EDIT: Augh!
I just noticed that in my early posts, I was calling Kat's shirt a tank top. It's not, it's a TUBE top. -_- *feels stupid*
Kat hates straps.

Jim
January 23rd, 2008, 08:38 AM
Yay, hopefully a new RPer.

CREDIT for the idea? XD I was just mildly hinting that I asked if we could skip it.

WTF is a tube top? o.o

Trainer Kat
January 23rd, 2008, 08:51 AM
Tube Top (http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/34/39/23183934.jpg)

Tank Top (http://www.tashascloset.biz/catalog/images/shirt55.jpg)

Tank tops have straps, tube tops do not.
Don't you have them in England? o.o

Kat's tube top is insanely long though [mid thigh].

Jim
January 23rd, 2008, 08:59 AM
No, we do. I just don't know the names of them XD

Avey
January 23rd, 2008, 10:25 AM

Noah's sort of stuck and lost on route one, does anyone want to find him for me as I can't really continue until someone does.

Jim
January 23rd, 2008, 11:20 AM
You could just keep walking? Technically I am the only person left on the route; so if you can't just keep walking, it will have to be me.

Let me know because I have to post soon.

Avey
January 23rd, 2008, 11:29 AM
Fine, I'll make something up.

Also, who thinks we should do colour-co-ordinated posts?

Jim
January 23rd, 2008, 11:41 AM
Why would we need colour-coordinated posts? o.o

Avey
January 23rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
Because they're cool! :)

Okay, seriously, I have the feeling the Noah might commit suicide if people don't start talking to him.

That is all.

Trainer Kat
January 23rd, 2008, 12:58 PM
I was gonna have Kat talk to him in her last post.
...Until I realized he was lost. xD

Train. with. Kat.

Yaziyo
January 23rd, 2008, 08:09 PM
Alright, I've posted my app and hopefully it's good enough :D

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 04:49 AM
Welcome aboard, Yaziyu!

Is it just me, or is Quosar99 godmodding?

Jim
January 24th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Roisin's not scared of Spinaraks, it landed on her head XD If a 2 ft tall spider sat on your head you can't tell me you wouldn't do the same o.o (Ans yeas Oni, we battled the Same Spinarak, I beat it twice, you beat it once, poor guy.)

She squealed and threw Axel's Pokeball in a state of panic. The Charmander popped out, taking the full Lick attack. The attack sent chills down the lizard's spine as sticky saliva covered his front. He turned to Kat helplessly.

XD That reminds me of the opening of the first season of Pokémon Anime, and in the Ghost tower episode.

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 07:51 AM
XD That reminds me of the opening of the first season of Pokémon Anime, and in the Ghost tower episode.

x3 Doesn't it? That's what I thought of too.

Congrats yaziyo! :] I like your Mudkip's nickname. x3

Mmk, spoilers for Kat's team. xD I can't decide whether to catch Lotad and Larvitar soon or wait a while, since they won't be part of her team until Johto. o.<

Jim
January 24th, 2008, 07:54 AM
*Knows Kat's whole team*

Larvitar would be good in Mount. Moon, but you'd need a good reason to Oak him/her. If you're gonna catch a Pokémon to be immediately sent to Prof. Oak then you may as well wait until you have all 6.

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Oh hush. xD I know yours too.

I was thinking Larvitar could be like, super clingy and Kat wouldn't be able to stand it, so she'd Oak him [since she'll be catching Geodude there too, she'll already have a Rock Pokemon anyway], but then in Johto she could maybe battle a T-Tar or something, see how powerful it is, and then put up with Larvitar?

I dunno, I think too much. ._.

Jim
January 24th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Well, It sounds like Kat. Larvitars are supposed to be emo though aren't they? o.o

Then again, Totodiles are *supposed* to be happy and dancing, not attacking the stuffing out of a poor girl's bag. D:

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 08:06 AM
D<
Kat is not clingy! She's just...spreading the love, that's all! :]]

Hahaha I know a lot of clingy emo people. O.o He could be all "the world hates me but the only one who understands me is Kat!" xD

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 08:08 AM
My team? My team rules the shadows, unkowningst to those around them, ready to strike at the fall of midnight.

So... How do you think the RP is going so far, Lady Kat?

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 08:10 AM
*can't wait to see Noah's team* :O

I think it's going fabulous. :] I'm glad you've rejoined us, Oni!

Jim
January 24th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Damn you Oni, I wanted to be the 200th poster XD

But unfortunately the prestigious goes to you. [Kat taught me that word >D]

I'll get a post whipped up eventually, don't exactly know when though. o.o

Edit: I USE TO MANY SMILEYS!

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 08:17 AM
*can't wait to see Noah's team* :O

I think it's going fabulous. :] I'm glad you've rejoined us, Oni!

It will never be forgotten. It shall destriy all those that oppose it and kill the one they call God.

To be honest, I never left, you guys just posted at the speed of light and Noah was more or less forgotten.

Damn you Oni, I wanted to be the 200th poster XD

But unfortunately the prestigious goes to you. [Kat taught me that word >D]

I'll get a post whipped up eventually, don't exactly know when though. o.o

Edit: I USE TO MANY SMILEYS!

And what a word it is too.

I never use smilies, I just can't.

Jim
January 24th, 2008, 08:18 AM
That must be why your non-rp posts seem so emotionless. xP

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 08:22 AM
xD Well, he won't be forgotten for long.
Kat's gonna accost him and make him train with her. x3

Lash
January 24th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Eek, I will post later today people. Sorry that I have been inactive for a couple days. School and life in general has been kinda' kicking my arse lately D:

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 08:25 AM
That must be why your non-rp posts seem so emotionless. xP

No, they are just too epic to be read by a mere mortal.

Jim, teach me some smilies.

xD Well, he won't be forgotten for long.
Kat's gonna accost him and make him train with her. x3

Haven't you said that about twenty gazillion times already XD.

Eek, I will post later today people. Sorry that I have been inactive for a couple days. School and life in general has been kinda' kicking my arse lately D:

The might Lash has spoken. Bow down to his post of magnifigence!

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Weeeelll....It's night. ._. She'll do it in the morning. Especially after she's looking considerably less...Fen-like.

ZOMGWTF Oni used a smily! :OO

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Weeeelll....It's night. ._. She'll do it in the morning. Especially after she's looking considerably less...Fen-like.

I don't see what she sees in Fenra anyways :x

ZOMGWTF Oni used a smily! :OO

I know, it's hard to beleive, I'm still terrible at it though =[

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 08:35 AM
:O And again! They're soooo cuuuute, Oni! x3

Who says she likes Fen? >.>

Jim
January 24th, 2008, 08:42 AM
*Just about everyone on the forum raises their hands*

Kansas
January 24th, 2008, 08:43 AM
I don't see what she sees in Fenra anyways :x

ouch......maybe cause Fen doesn't act emo -_-

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 08:45 AM

That was sarcasm, right?

Just allow me to pull up some quotes if you want me to =]

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Go for it. >D

Mmm we'll see.

Jim
January 24th, 2008, 08:50 AM

*Just about everyone on the forum raises their hands*

Yeah, so I agree, she loooorrrrves him. <3

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 08:52 AM
ouch......maybe cause Fen doesn't act emo -_-

Post of the year.

Go for it. >D

Mmm we'll see.

Is Kat hinting at a new relationship? Find out when we're actually bothered to post!

The final Verdict.

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 08:55 AM

Or else she knows she can manipulate him. >D

Jim
January 24th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Or else she knows she can manipulate him. >D

No, she loooooooorrrrrrrves him. <3<3<3

XDD

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 09:03 AM
*Looks at Kat and shakes head sadly*

Kansas
January 24th, 2008, 09:05 AM
if you guys spent half the time posting that you do emo'ing.... we'd be halfway to Saffron City by now

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 09:08 AM
if you guys spent half the time posting that you do emo'ing.... we'd be halfway to Saffron City by now

Noah isn't an emo. he's just miffed that you guys ran off on him on Route one, I mean, what d'you think that'll do to his self esteem?

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Noah isn't an emo. he's just miffed that you guys ran off on him on Route one, I mean, what d'you think that'll do to his self esteem?

What do you think a private training session with Katrina Lee will do to his self esteem? :x

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 09:14 AM
What do you think a private training session with Katrina Lee will do to his self esteem? :x

It really depends what you have planned for it, doesn't it?

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I have a lot planned, you'll see. xD

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Why does that send shivers down my spine, Kat?

Jim
January 24th, 2008, 09:31 AM

How dare you :O

You have a point though.

Also, considering the majority of us are sneaking into the forest in the dead of night wouldn't it make sense to just wait for the others go from there and end up at Pewter at about midnight-early morning?

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Oh no, I just relaised that I have to post now in order to keep the continuity flowing.

Jim
January 24th, 2008, 11:46 AM
There Evkay, have my smelly post. But it'd make no difference if some of us posted every 10 minutes, we can only advance when everybody's ready. Unless the group decides to split.

Also will we be going from here straight to Pewter or back to Viridian Pokémon Center, I think Caterpie might die if Roisin doesn't decide soon. o.x

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 12:30 PM
I think we should go through the forest. o.< And meet up on the other side, since everyone's going there anyway.

But that's just me. ._.

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 01:21 PM
D'you want to that? It'd speed things up.

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Yeah. So...you and Patrick'll go together, yeah?

Ohhh Kozue catch up to Kat and Fen! D:

Phanima
January 24th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Uwah! Everyone's ditching Koko! D<

Mhmm, I guess I'll have him wondering where everyone disappeared to and spend the night in Viridian City. ¬_¬

BUT! Here comes the greatness that is of improvisation! I'll just ask Koko to meet up with Yaz at the centre and have them bond. X3

Besides, Koko's afraid of the dark, as I pointed out before. =3=

Jim
January 24th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Poor Kozue. I may head back in my next post and venture up to Pewter with you. I wanna be there when you capture Gulpin. Plus my Caterpie needs medical attention >o

Unless you don't want me to go back, I'm fine with that. :D

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Should I or should I not have Noah's Chimchar's leg eaten?

Kansas
January 24th, 2008, 03:32 PM
it would most likely be preferable to not have your pokemon's leg eaten... so its decided everyones gonna press through to Pewter tonight right? Or maybe camp in the forest by chance?

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Hopefully, only if Degenerate replies. (For me, that is) XD.

Phanima
January 24th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Well, I think as it stands now; Kat/Fen, Noah/Pat (maybeh but most likely) and Roisin (maybeh as well) are all in Viridian Forest at the moment, so it'd be most wise to go straight through to Pewter. Kozue will be spending the night in Viridian (as from the call I just received from him :P) and hopefully meet up with Yaz if he makes it. Then he'll head to Pewter in the morning to join up with his buddehs. :3

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Well, I think as it stands now; Kat/Fen, Noah/Pat (maybeh but most likely) and Roisin (maybeh as well) are all in Viridian Forest at the moment, so it'd be most wise to go straight through to Pewter. Kozue will be spending the night in Viridian (as from the call I just received from him :P) and hopefully meet up with Yaz if he makes it. Then he'll head to Pewter in the morning to join up with his buddehs. :3

You are officially (from now on) my personal organiser.

So... How long d'you say this whole RP will take us?

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Jim predicts a year. xD
Though I don't think it'll be that long, at the rate we're posting.

Ahh! Kat's gonna be so sad without Kozue. D:
He'd better be ready for a HUGE hug when he sees her again. >D

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 04:21 PM
So, how many boyfriends does Kat have now, Lady Kat?

It'll take longer than a year. I'd say.

Degenerate
January 24th, 2008, 04:26 PM

It'll take longer than a year. I'd say.

lol you seem awfully interested in Kat's relations. =x

Phanima
January 24th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Ooooh, personal organiser? I always wanted to be a Wizard (the brand, not the sorceror). XP

If we take into account the usual drop out rate of RP-ers, which seems really low with our current cast (good job everymeow *thumbs up), our commitment rate should be above average, added onto the amount of posts that've been posted across the 19 days since the RP started, we're looking pretty good in terms of length. But, whatever the statistics are (meh no good with calculations DX), I'm sure we'll keep going until at least say...Fushia? Cinnabar? Viridian again? :D

Kat's boyfriends?! Mhmm, let's see...there's Fen, I think there's also Pat, and maybe Noah too. o0

And just for the record, Kozue isn't boyfriend material! He's more of a gal pal. XP

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Ooooh, personal organiser? I always wanted to be a Wizard (the brand, not the sorceror). XP

Yes. Now go tell me what I have planned for posting tommorow XD.

If we take into account the usual drop out rate of RP-ers, which seems really low with our current cast (good job everymeow *thumbs up), our commitment rate should be above average, added onto the amount of posts that've been posted across the 19 days since the RP started, we're looking pretty good in terms of length. But, whatever the statistics are (meh no good with calculations DX), I'm sure we'll keep going until at least say...Fushia? Cinnabar? Viridian again? :D

I have a dream, well, a belief, that we shall make it to the end. Let's do so.

Kat's boyfriends?! Mhmm, let's see...there's Fen, I think there's also Pat, and maybe Noah too. o0

What a flexible character. lol.

And just for the record, Kozue isn't boyfriend material! He's more of a gal pal. XP

You will never know how much I laughed at that.

lol you seem awfully interested in Kat's relations. =x

You seem awfully interested in my intrests.

Oni wins.

Degenerate
January 24th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Actually Phamina, I think Patrick is the furthest thing away from being one of Kat's boyfriends at the moment. (Better chance of him being Kozue's bf the way I see it. :P)

You seem awfully interested in my intrests.

Are you trying to imply something there, Oni? O:

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Are you trying to imply something there, Oni? O:

Perhaps I am, perhaps I'm not... Who knows what's going to happen in the crazy world of Oni Raichu, after all?

A year and nine months. That's how long it'll take.

Degenerate
January 24th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Hm, yeah. I can't imagine what crazy things are going on in that world of yours. :P

My estimate is 4 months max, with all the currently active members still participating.

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 05:39 PM

She just loves that Shinx.

Avey
January 24th, 2008, 05:43 PM
She just loves that Shinx.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

To more pressing matters, Noah has just been arrested on charges of fraud.

Trainer Kat
January 24th, 2008, 05:45 PM
xD Why has he been arrested?
Or am I just stupid and missing something? ._.

...It happens a lot.