PDA

View Full Version : Mock Republican South Carolina Primary

Red1530
January 18th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Since tomorrow is the Republican Primary in South Carolina I decided to post a mock election thread to see how the candidates would do. The poll will close tomorrow at 9:53 PM EST. I am supporting John McCain.

Merzbau
January 18th, 2008, 07:07 PM
I would be voting Obama had my birthday been two weeks earlier to the day, but I can't, thanks to fate.

Anyway, if I had to choose a Republican, I can't go with anyone but Ron Paul. He's the only one not drowning in his own sea of stupidity.

Allstories
January 18th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Huckabee seems frighteningly opposed to seperation of church and state, and Ron Paul is an insane lizard man who wants to bring this country back to the dark ages, so pretty much any other candidate sounds like a relief by comparison. Rudy Giuliani seems like the most liberal Republican, so I think if worse came to worse, I wouldn't mind voting for him.

Gunn
January 18th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Obama. He can Ba-rock me anytime (no, of course not).

My first choice was going to be Huckabee but now I am skeptic about his views. So my choices would have to be between Giuliani or Thompson. The other day, I took this candidate match-up quiz along with my friend. She was most compatible with Hunter. I didn't even know who he was at the time.

Red1530
January 19th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Now that poll has closed here and in real - life I will announce the results of the real primary. Coming in first is John McCain with 33% of the vote. Coming in second is Mick Huckabee with 30% of the vote. Coming in third is Fred Thompson with 16% of the vote. Coming in fourth is Mitt Romney with 15% of the vote. Coming fifth is Ron Paul with 4% of the vote. And coming in sixth is Rudy Giuliani with 2% of the vote.