PDA

View Full Version : Power Sharing in South-Africa

747Jason747
January 19th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Hi I live in South-Africa for the last week and a half our power goes out every 5 hours and stays of for 5-6 hours not just that but they are putting up the price with 14%.Eskom our power provider says that they don't have enough power but they provide Zimbabwe and mozambiqe with power,at least mozambiqe pays.I would really like to hear u opinion on this?

kidpunk
January 19th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Well, my opinion is that if zimbabwe doesn't pay for their power, just cut it off that countries power, or for the people that pay for their power their.

And for you, find another electric provider. I wouldn't stand for this, and what your family is probably going through.

747Jason747
January 19th, 2008, 02:12 PM
U see like Telkom our internet provider,Eskom is so big no other power provider can Exist that they simply don't knock out of the race and about Zimbabwe most South-Africans ask that question each day.

kidpunk
January 19th, 2008, 02:14 PM
U see like Telkom our internet provider,Eskom is so big no other power provider can Exist that they simply don't knock out of the race and about Zimbabwe most South-Africans ask that question each day.

I understand, like PSE&G is so big in NJ.