PDA

View Full Version : Team Rocket , Aqua or Magma ?

Mistys_Brother
July 9th, 2004, 10:22 AM
If you had to chosse between Team Rocket , Team Aqua or Team Magma which team would you chosse and why ?

I personally would chosse with Team Rocket for the sheer comical value of them ( XD ) or Team Aqua just for the fact they all use Water Pokemon ^.^

Castrainer
July 9th, 2004, 10:24 AM
I think this goes to Pkmn General... But I cant move it, so...
I prefer Team Magma! ^ ^
*Magma Rulez! XD*
They're dangerous and suspicious... and the fight against Team Aqua, the Darn team that uses Water Pkmn!

Fox_Die
July 9th, 2004, 10:27 AM
If I had to pick, then I would choose Team magma, because I like their suits more than team aqua and rocket

coco
July 9th, 2004, 10:45 AM
i also voted for team magma because they're suits are cool, they're slightly intimidating, and they use fire and dark types.

Chairman Kaga
July 9th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Although Team Aqua is pretty awesome because they're pirates and all, no team could ever be as good as TR, mainly because we've seen them for years and gotten to know them whereas TM and TA just appear, fight for a while, and leave...TR also adds comic relief to the show, which is important, and they fill the role of antagonists (although they're not all that antagonistic...)

Arcanine
July 9th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Like said this thread goes in Pokemon General.
*Moved*

Evil Togepi
July 9th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Whaaa, why is there no choice for liking all three ;_;

Ah well, I like Team Rocket due to the fact that they're hillarious and have been my favoruite Pokmon characters for a long while, where as both Aqua and Magma have the potential to be a lot more threatening, plus I adore their outfits, especially Aqua's outfits X3

So yeah.....I can't choose XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 9th, 2004, 02:53 PM
I love Team ROcket. I think the are my favorite characters, actually. They can be quite comical, and they never really cause that much trouble.

Shana
July 9th, 2004, 03:09 PM
I voted for Team Rocket because they were around longer. They never gave up on trying to catch Pikachu.

Shadow
July 9th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Team Rocket. They are the only team with a good plan. Team Magma and Aqua are just going to destroy all life on the planet by destroying the balance of nature with their plans, whereas Team Rocket wishes to rule the planet. That and they also use the best Pokemon in the world, Poison Pokemon!

Gyaradical
July 10th, 2004, 12:53 AM
o.o; I'm stuck between Team Aqua and Team Rocket. -Picks Rocket- o.O;
Okay. ^-^ I like Team Rocket because they were the most original and had a lot more comedic parts whereas Team Aqua uses water types and hold a VERY threatening attitude. =P Meh

TeamMagmaGengar
July 10th, 2004, 02:18 PM
I just cannot choose between Team Rocket and Team Magma oh i love both teams.

Kyogre_Jirachi
July 10th, 2004, 05:04 PM
I choose Team Aqua because they have kyogre, because they hide themselves and because they have cool pokemon. Team Magma is also cool because of their costume and pokemon.

stewie&rupert
July 12th, 2004, 01:12 PM
i picked aqua cuz they wish to rule kyogre and want all water pkmn to live all over the world. they're pokemon also has atitude and can destroy magma. rocket want to catch both mew and mewtwo to rule the world. but they'll never succeed in catching the all mighty mewtwo. :mew2:

Kitty17794
July 12th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Rocket Rocket Rocket! Always been a Rocket fan, always will. I dont like Magma and Aqua..

Eliana
July 12th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Definately Aqua- im a part of the water, i luv water, so team aqua is cool lol

nayana_1120
July 14th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Team Rocket!
I mean, when I heard about Aqua/Magma, I couldn't help but think that they were ripoffs of Team Rocket. O_O;;
I like the idea of stealing Pokemon and selling them to teh blackmarket more than trying to exapnd the land/sea.
At least Team Rocket didn't disturb the natural balance.
XD

That, and Team Rocket is the original. :P

Pogiforce-14
July 14th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I'm attached to Magma. They deal so much with fire pokemon, and I simply love fire types. I just can't get over them. Team Magma is my favorite. I got even more attached to them when I started running a Magma deck in Tournaments. Magma all the way! Long Live Team Magma!

Rose Flame
July 15th, 2004, 08:16 AM
Team Rocket! Jessie and James are my favorite pokemon characters. I just think they're so original.

ravenstorture
July 15th, 2004, 08:29 AM
I would say either Aqua or Magma. Rocket was funny at first, now they are just annoying and dumb and they got old a couple of years back. I'm going with Magma, because they are cool and really evil and their outfits are cool.

Timbjerr
July 15th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Rocket by far.

Aqua/Magma are ignorant idiots who are trying to screw up a very delicate balance in our ecosystem. And have you noticed that they only use three pokmon and their evolutions (Zubat, Poochyena, and Carvanha for Aqua/Numel for Magma...) just a little insignificant fact that I noticed...

Rocket on the other hand, has a very not farfetched goal...thay are really filling the classic team of villains role. A group of bad guys who wish to rule the world through using pokmon for evil. No matter how archetypical a role that is, the pokmon games and anim would feel a lot emptier without something filling it.

Sean Fury
July 15th, 2004, 03:30 PM
My character, I use for RPing and such, is in Team Rocket so it's obvious which I'd pick...

I'd go with Team Rocket, because even though they have Jesse, James, and Meowth...you have to realize Giovanni's brilliance. He has the worst three members of Team Rocket, as far away from the group as he possibly can get them, and on a goal so far-fetched that they'd never come back, but would never stop! He is so cool. Aside from that, Giovanni also has awesome Pokemon (Nidoking, Persian, etc) and he is a great battler. Though he was rather brash with Mewtwo, and probably could of harnessed more of Mewtwo's abilities, and used him even longer if he didn't act so mean to him, he did create Mewtwo, and you have to give him credit for accomplishing the goal. And, despite that it was actually done by Blaine (when he was working for them), Team Rocket were the ones that began the Poke Morph creation. Although it ultimately led to their downfall, they still did it.

After that rant, if you're still awake, it's obvious I like Team Rocket a lot. :D

LelandLancaster
July 19th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I think that Team Magma's outfits are also adorable and nifty. I'm so shallow sometimes... :'(

Oh well! :D

July 20th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Team Rocket Rocks!!!!! <|>.<|>

lizardman
July 20th, 2004, 06:09 PM
team rocket cause id like to be friends with meowth!!!^^
-

Abskull
July 20th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Aqua all the way!!! I totaly love Team Aqua!

Marik4me
July 20th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I voted for Team Rocket. They got me interested in Pokmon in the first place, I have a big Meowth plushie, I cosplayed as Jessie once, and James has always been my favorite Pokmon character period. Sooo. . . . ^__^ And I agree totally with the facts that the TR trio don't really cause so much terrible trouble and that they're really good people.

PichuSecretBase
July 21st, 2004, 04:21 AM
Team Magma have the best costumes and are fun to pair up XD;;;

Jirachu
July 21st, 2004, 10:33 AM
I like Team Magma. They are really cool and they are good in my Sapphire game. :P They helped me beat Team Agwa. :) Team Magma rules! ^^

Pincushion
July 22nd, 2004, 02:58 AM
Team rocket, because they've been in it the longest, and they never win, lol, so that way there no threat to ash!; And his pokemon! & I wan't jessie and james to get together!