PDA

View Full Version : Pok`eMechs - Dual Wars [ PG - 13 + ]


изм
January 20th, 2008, 02:12 AM
Inspired By The Transformers I've Decided To Create This RPG.




Pok`eMechs - Dual Wars V. 0.1



http://www.guildwars.com/images/logos/esrb-teen-logo-lrg.jpg



*PLOT :

Centuries ago before the earth was created there was a planet called KARMA .The planet called KARMA a peaceful serene exsisted in it , the creator of the planet called Mew was itself created from a magical stone called Berlitz thus giving the birth to the race of Pokemons.

The Stone was kept in the ancient chamber guarded carefully by the pok`eMechs. The Pok`eMechs were superfcially more advanced and powerful then the pokemon's of earth. The Head of the Pok`eMechs who guarded the berlitz was Mewtwo.Mewtwo Always wanted to take control of the berlitz to become the ruler of the galaxy but it was impossible , the power of the berlitz was far wider for even a pok`emech , and all over it he required to do the job without him getting killed , because the pokemon who activated the stone with the thought of bad deeds always got killed - this was the saying of the old pokemons.

A small riolu who was a royal servant of the mewtwo assisted him in each and every work. The mewtwo thus tricked him into activating the stone which lay in the ancient chambers.The stone got activated and destroyed almost everything in the planet ,riolu was however immune and thus gave the berlitz to mew and ran away, mewtwo taking advantage of this formed his group of army called the "Clans" he soon conquered the planet , but still was in search of the stone which mew had taken away with it from riolu.


The riolu had it's worst nightmare everyone were against him , he secretly trained day and night and after becoming a lucario he soon formed his group of army called the " Elites " and waged war against mewtwo , many pokemon soon got cleared out from the missundestanding of the small riolu and thus supported him.


One day when the Lucario and mewtwo fought with each other , the Mew knowing that the war got horrible threw away the berlitz in the space which landed on forming earth , mewtwo getting angry kills mew and in his rage sets off to the EARTH , peace was restored but after many centuries mewtwo's army follow the trail to earth to get their leader back , and thus lucario sets off with his army to the earth to get the berlitz back before they do.


*Rules:

# Follow all the normal PC RPG rules.
take atleast 5 minutes of your lives to read the rules.

# No Godmodding.
if you do , you get killed .:badsmile:

# No Intense Swearing.
if you swear a lot , report post against you is always available.

# I can kill any character according to the plot but don't worry if you want to get back a P.M will be fine.

#Since the RPG's Characters are already decided , and hence if the characters get filled up don't worry you can always play as the pokemon's of earth who also have a important roles.

#The RPG is Destiny based , the way you act thus the way the story takes place.

#The RPG will also consist of Mission List , so see that you complete it.

# Follow all the above rules and last but not the least have fun.

* FEATURES :

# 2 DIfferent Battle Sytem for the pokemechs as well as for other pokemons.

# HP , PP , EXP POINTS all available a new level up called The EX stage is also added up.

# Use weapons too , and hand to hand battle.

# With the experience point sytem get upgrades for weapons , power Ups.

Since this the first time the RPG will be a little prototype but the further coming parts will be more advanced.

So let me explain you the battle sytem.

#Contents include.

>Basic Battle.
>Ballistic Battle.
>Weaponary Battle.

I'll cover up the other two later in the RPG lounge but first for the basic battle sytem.

Everyone starts with lvl 5
HP : 10
PP : 10 ( for every move )
EXP : 0

+Your attack causes the damage no of your own lvl.Your HP increase by *2 times after each lvl up

i.e
lvl 1 = 10
lvl 2= 12
lvl 3= 16
lvl 4= 22

+PP gets decreasing like this 5 time a specific move used = 1 PP ( but don't worry this counts for every move ).

+EXP System.
you level up after every *10 exp points. after a level up your EXP points gets 0 , and after it 20 exp points gets a lvl up after that 30 exp points and so on...
For the EXP system, there will be 10 groups where pokemon will be placed in according to their level....the amount of experience points it takes to level up the pokemon is determined by what group its in. Group 1 takes 10 EXP, Group 2 takes 20 EXP, Group 3 takes 30 EXP, Group 4 takes 40 EXP, Group 5 takes 50 EXP, Group 6 takes 60 EXP, Group 7 takes 70 EXP, Group 8 takes 80 EXP, Group 9 takes 90 EXP, and Group 10 takes 100 EXP.
group 1 ( lvl 1 to lvl 10)
and so on...

IF you defeat someone in your level group you get 3 exp
IF you defeat someone above your level group you get 5 exp
IF you defeat someone below your level group you get 2 exp

the level up system for the pok`emechs and the other pokemons is quite different.
the pok`emechs already have their levels and hitpoints available.
it's only for the other pokemon that the stats progresses.


SIGN UP SHEETS ARE OPEN ~~

Post your sign up sheets at the RPG lounge thread of Pok`emech dual wars.


Sign up sheets for the Pok`emechs.

Take any character below you and fill in the form in the code.
(the following characters can be taken only once).

ELITES
lucario - Leader - NessStar3000 lvl - 45 (taken).
Kingler - Vice Leader - TotoMud - lvl - 40 (taken).
Aggron - fighter - lvl - 42 ( reserved).
Arcanine - fighter / Hunter - Citrus Boy- lvl - 50 (taken).
Gardevoir - Healer - PMDmaster lvl -35 (taken).
Nidoking - Weaponary Master - lvl 55 ( reserved ).


the term hunter means - the one who will be after the berlitz.


CLANS
Mewtwo - Leader - N - XIGE lvl - 45 (taken)
Fearow - Unavailable - lvl 70
Electivire - Vice leader - Minos Yewman - lvl 40 (taken)
Drapion - Unavailable - lvl 25
Dusknoir - Hacker/Infiltrator - Viper - lvl 46 (taken)
Gengar - Hunter- Sweet Dreams - lvl 30 (taken)
Steelix - Unavailable lvl -45


Name - ( try providing like the one you have in transformers)
History-
Description-
Quote- ( if there)


SIGN Up's for other pokemons.
just take in your desired starters.

Pokemons TAKEN By.

Bulbasaur TotoMud.
Chikorita
Treeko PMDmaster
Charmander
Cyndaquil Wolf Link Fan.
Torchik
Squirtle
Totodile
Mudkip
Meowth
Eevee Armada.
Machop
Skitty.


Name-
Nickname-
allias- ( with whom elites or clans??)
description-


MISSION LIST



For Elites.>>

*Send Hugo To Earth. - DONE.
*Acquire a Plushie Form. -DONE.
*Find A Eevee.
*Find a Bulbasaur.
*Protect the survivors.
*Kill Drapion.

For Clans.>>

*Send Nightmare (shadow) and Neos To Earth. - DONE.
*Acquire Personal Forms. - 50 %
*Hack Information On Military Service.
*Create Havoc Near Hoenn Border. - DONE.
*Search For Eevee. - DONE.
*Meet Steelix at Military Base.
*Find Information On cronos.

( Mission list will get updated soon.)



ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS.~~ ( in the story )

Absi , Noctowl , Medicham , Wigglituff , Abra , Aron , more..

PMDmaster
January 21st, 2008, 02:47 AM
Hey Bro can i Join In ???


I want to be the Gardevoir in the team of Elite.

Name - Pyro.

History- Pyro Was Dissappointed with the waging war that took place at Karma , Evil Clans Killed His Parents and used him as a Medical Doctor to take care of injured evil pokemon ,Pyro Didn't love war he just wanted peace , Getting Fed up of this he ran away and Met Lucario , It was like Lucario Seeked for a medic at Karma , Thus He joined th Group Of Elites too help his fellow - mates and to fight against the Clans.

Description-
In any war there are injuries, and someone needs to fix them. For the Elites, that someone is Pyro . The finest medic on Karma, Pyro is an expert in Pok`emech field medication. His medical knowledge is so advanced that he even knows a little about earth's pokemon physiology. Although he is a doctor, he is not afraid to fight when push comes to shove. Like any other Elite, Pyro would give his life to save his teammates and any innocents caught in the crossfire. Nonetheless, Pyro is more at home restoring life than taking it.

With his vast store of medical knowledge, Pyro is ready to help the Elites find the Berlitz and defeat the evil Clans.

Quote- " It looks like you are sick", aren't you ??.

Hope i am in.

( P.S : what are the HP's and PP's of Elites And Clans ?? )

изм
January 21st, 2008, 06:59 AM
Yup you are in i'll get the doubts cleared when i create a thread in RPG lounge don't worry.

N-XIGE
January 21st, 2008, 10:15 AM
can i be mewtwo
Name... Cronos
history...He led the clans against lucario and destroyed most of the enemy soldiers though he sustained injuries he fought a good fight, he had hd in mind to destroy the fighting creature lucario but got to the battle scene finding out he was also steel...this was his error, he had to change his course
personality... mewtwo is a rude, hard and adamant fellow this was hisreason for failure...still he has a soft side for guys who try so save others with their lives...but nevertheless he will crush anyone like that

изм
January 21st, 2008, 11:53 PM
Ok you are in :D

just waiting for more members.

Idle.
January 22nd, 2008, 08:52 AM
I'll be Dusknoir
Name - Neos
History- Neos has been a fighter before but he got too damaged to continue fighting.He now resides Hacking and infiltrating.
Description- Neos is an experienced hacker.He knows what to do in desperate situations also.He is a valuable asset to any team.

NessStar3000
January 22nd, 2008, 01:09 PM
Thanks for reserving Lucario for me by the way. ^_^

Name - Lucas (I couldn't think of anything else. XD)

History- *read the story plot from first post, it explains much about Lucas*

Description- He may not look too strong, but he is one of those people not to mess with or underestimate. He sets his life for the good and justice. He can be really serious most of the time, but if you try your best you can get a smile and maybe a laugh off of him. The only thing in appearence that seperates After training in devotion, he had mastered many moves and abilities. He intends to stop the evil forces of Mewtwo and to restore harmony once again.

изм
January 22nd, 2008, 11:55 PM
Woah!!

people are actually joining :D

you both are in :D

Armada
January 23rd, 2008, 06:29 PM
Hey guys, mind if I join? I'm new here...
I'm the Eevee... can I be a mech or not? just a question, I don't mind either way...

Name- Estelle
Nickname- Essie
allias- elites mostly, but can differ.
description- unpredictable and crafty, Estelle was kicked out of her first home without any cares. There was never any doubt she could survive on her own, anyway. smaller than most other eevee, but nearly twice as strong due to her nature. tomboyish.

изм
January 24th, 2008, 12:15 AM
well yes thanks for reminding me :D

even a girl can be a mech :D

so what say Armada wanna sign up as a mech ??

although i can get you in.

Armada
January 24th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Yeah, sure! Cool. I can post maybe twice, three times a day... I can still be Eevee, right? Or if I'm a mech can I be an Umbreon? (I'm sure you've seen my sig =^-^=)

изм
January 24th, 2008, 06:57 AM
i think you'd better roleplay two instead like you can have eevee as a helper and a elite or clan as his follower you see what i mean , but sorry can't have an umbreon in a Mech list not for now atleast.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 24th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Cyndaquil! lol,
Name- Quil
Nickname- Blaze
allias- Elites
description- Blaze Is A Very Kindhearted Cyndaquil And Will Do Anything For Her Friends. Blaze Is Also Very Impatient On Evolving.

Armada
January 24th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Oh, that's fine then. I can be Blaze's friend! =^-^= if that's okay of course. I'm just really wanting to rp!

oh we can just be earth pokemon if that's okay. I don't reall wanna play a guy at the moment, it's just not me... sorry

SilencedShooter
January 24th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Can I be Arcanine?

Name: Hugo.

Gender: Male.

History: When Hugo was a Growlithe, he heard the story of the Riolu who activated the Berlitz. He knew that was bad, but he thought that wasn't everything to the story. One day he decided to talk to the Riolu, learning that Mewtwo tricked him. Hugo then became friends with the Riolu, named Lucas, and he told others of the misunderstanding, helping to clear his name. Knowing of Mewtwo's evil scheme, Hugo began training, eventually evolving into Arcanine and joining Lucario's team.

Personality: Hugo is laid back and sagely. A powerful fighter, Hugo can help take down enemy forces, and also offer advice to others. He doesn't get angry easily, but when he does, you'll know it. Not one to hold a grudge, he can easily be the bigger man and end an argument. He also follows an honor code, always protecting others before himself, and doing what he feels is right.

изм
January 24th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Ok Orange you are in

and even you wolf link fan.

we can start the RPing from tomorrow :D

Minos Yewman
January 25th, 2008, 02:45 PM
I want to be Electvire

Name - Electoton
History-Electoton was forced to evolve to help protect the Berlitz. He can easily bypass any electronic protection system making him a valuble addition to Mewtwo's forces.
Description- Electoton cares very little for what may happen to anyone else as long as he gets the stone. He cruely knocks down any who attempt to oppose him.
Quote- ( if there)

Sweet_Dreams
January 25th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Yep. No posts, just joined today, 'cause I only thought of RPing today. This will be my first one, and to make doubly sure that I'm not going to be thrown out, I've read the rules. I don't mind playing a guy, anyways. So, can I be Gengar of the Clans?

Name - Shadow (AKA: Nightmare)

History- Trained to hunt by Cronos (Mewtwo) himself before the war even started, Shadow was one of the best and most promising students. Then Cronos weilded the Berlitz, and Shadow's world fell apart. All of his family had perished in the fateful incident, and he himself was fed stories of how Lucas (Riolu) caused the living nightmare that was his life. Not a single soul had called him Shadow since his family died, for that reminded him of the times before the war, and he had, once, in a desperate move, hunted, found and attacked Pyro, the Elite's Healer. He ended up in a bad shape and had to recover for a fortnight before he could hunt again.

Description- Nightmare was the name given to him as a representation and reminder of what he had dedicated his life to - hunting and destroying the Elites. Underneath the burning hatred for the Elites and their allies, Shadow was basically a good guy with the dream of making his family proud ripped away from him. He was a stubborn Gengar - a loner, for he was afraid to hurt again. If he was, that could be the last straw, and he would do something rash and idiotic to end the pain. End the Nightmare.

What do you mean by "Quote", anyway?

Armada
January 25th, 2008, 07:15 PM
so when do we start? I'm getting a wee bit bored...

Sweet_Dreams
January 25th, 2008, 09:53 PM
It's in the rules that you don't hurry a RP along... But it was supposed to start today. We'll just have to wait.

изм
January 25th, 2008, 10:27 PM
(OOC:Sweet Dreams and Minos Yewman You both are in and yeah Armada we may start today a reminder to you that do not ask the question when do we get this RP started , do not feel bad but it is mentioned in the rules , telling for you're better or you'll recieve a warning from the Mod , i don't mind anyways i am like kept this RP for lot's of days now , And Yeah Sweet Dreams i think i didn't explain it did i..?? my fault anyways :D , by quote i meant you're one liner which you say many rimes.

Ex : Spiderman : you're friendly neighbourhood spiderman !!

something like the ^ one.

Anyways i've got you added in the list as gengar NIce Signup's all of you i'll soon open a thread at RPG lounge where you can ask me questions and discuss your problems , let's End my so called speech , because we've got enough people now haven't we ?? so let's get started :D )

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here goes my RP Sign up Post.

Name - High Wire. ( Allin )

History- When the Berlitz Got activated , Lucas went to Allin , his one more friend in the group where he worked , with Lucas ambitions to revenge against the Cronos he decided to help Lucas in forming the team and thus became the second leader of the Elites Group with Hugo by his side.While the War Waged on , Allin Came to Know About Mew's Plan to Thow away the Berlitz , thus allin got tasked with stalling with Cronos , successfull in his attempt to end the war while mew threw the berlitz in the space , raged by getting so easily fooled by allin he attacked allin with a Trip wire which resulted him in getting a wire hand , thus the name High Wire or HW.

Description-

High Wire is Lucas’s closest friend and right hand ‘Elite. He is without fail the first Elite into battle and the last to leave. He would do anything for Lucas or his fellow Elites, even if it meant facing the entire Clan army on his own.

High Wire's perfect personification of his “bigger is better” personality, a philosophy that carries over to his Elite mode as well. As a Elite, High Wire lunges into battle with both of his massive wrist-mounted Wire Hammers blazing. He’s a one Elite wrecking crew, and he will stop at nothing to help the Elite reach the Berlitz before Shadow (Nightmare) and his Clans do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( OOC:
Remember i'll call out the battles and the battle technics will soon be explained in the RPG lounge don't worry.we can start Rping Now )
--------------------------------------------------------------


THE START.

Sun blazed high over the parched land of Karma as the sounds of silence and unlikeliness filled the air. An eon had passed since pokemon last trod upon this holy ground. The ruins were like anything found before -- However...

At the peak of a Ancient hills stood a pok`emech with silence looking at the stars , searching for the future of the land.

I am high wire so called by my friends the benevolent group of elites we waged war with the clans for many centuries.
I've seen it all through my eyes , Peace has been restored but destiny has it's own ways , the clans are back and they decide to send away nightmare to earth in search of berlitz and in order to get the their leader back.

Now it's our time to act , only hugo will be capable of getting down on earth for now atleast.

Armada
January 26th, 2008, 04:10 AM
Estelle stretched her back, standing as tall as she could. (even though that was only a puny one foot tall) She shook her dusky brown fur, and scratched in her favorite spot, the hollow right behind her ear. "What a nice sunrise..." She whispered to herself, sitting at the very edge of the forest. No humans ever came this way, there was no danger she could be captured.


((Sorry, forgot... my fault))

Minos Yewman
January 26th, 2008, 05:15 AM
It was time. It had been many centuries since Cronos had set off and nothing had been heard of him until a few moments ago. The message had come faintly across the stars:
'Gather the clans, come to Earth. The Berlitz shall be ours!'
Cronos had given his orders, the Berlitz was within their grasp. Electoton, who had ruled the clans while Cronos was gone must summon the clans to go to Earth.
He opened the control panel. He was deep within the caverns that had once held the Berlitz, now it was his home. He thrust one of his cabels into the panel, sparks flew everywhere, he sent the message:
'Members of the clans, return. Cronos needs us. We shall have the Berlitz'

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 26th, 2008, 05:50 AM
" Come On... " Said Quil Running Through The Forest Like A Bullet(Training,Of Course.). As Quil Stopped To Catch Her Breath,She Saw An Eevee Through An Opening In The Forest. " Hi There! " Said Quil Dashing Through The Opening. " My Name Is Quil But Most Of My Friends Call Me Blaze,Whats Your Name? " Said Quil,Staring At The Eevee. Just Then A Noise In A Bush Distracted Quil. " Yes! I Can Finally Train Myself! " Said Quil. " Flamethrower! " Yelled Quil Commanding Himself.

Minos Yewman
January 26th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Electoton was still waiting for the remaining clan members to arrive. They would take a while, he knew. While they were waiting he decided to check on the egg. He had found it shortly after he had sent Mewtwo off to earth. It glowed in the darkness of the cavernous room that had once contained the Berlitz. He had kept it secret from all his fellow Clan members.
It would hatch soon. Then his time would come.

PMDmaster
January 26th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Pyro checked the engine on which he was working , hm.... cronos is presently enslaved in western cavern..?? where the hell is it??

doesn't matter hugo has to be sent down soon i think now electon decides to send down nightmare he's a good hunter , the problem is that we don't know what is the key that holds to get berlitz... no one actually knows where it must have gone.. even that dusknoir won't be able to get berlitz transmission , everyone knows berlitz cannot be tracked down by any source of technology not even by our's.

Pyro packed the jetpacks which were supposed to be ready for hugo for when he leaved.

изм
January 26th, 2008, 08:10 AM
High wire stepped in the base where pyro was working on high wire's wire hand.

"Is it done already",and are the jetpacks ready , hugo must be around his roaming ground
... you know him must be with lucas both must be discussing about the events now.
You know cronos is enslaved in some western cave ,
but where's it ..?? and what about berlitz huh??

I

PMDmaster
January 26th, 2008, 08:20 AM
It's done , don't worry hugo must be leaving soon but not before nightmare does right?? hugo goes down on earth takes a top-quick disguise of a arcanine plushie and has to find out a pokemon who hold's the key to berlitz.

it figures out a eevee near beau plains has something in it that holds the key the berlitz,
but however it is difficult to know anything at this time though , we don't know about the berlitz yet but according to my transmitters.. that eevee has some thing that will redirect us to the berlitz , i hope that Neos doesn't find out about my research but damn i think he must have hacked the cookies in my pace advanced pocket computer.

we don't have many of them left over here , not atleast on karma but i am still seacrhing about the western cavern wherever it is cronos would still be imprisoned somewhere he won't be able to get out himself.

that surely means Neos will try to go down with nightmare so that while nightmare searches the berlitz , neos may try to hack the military services of pokemon.
all we are left to do with is get hugo down and let him signal us as soon as he finds the eevee.

изм
January 26th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Hmm.. don't know what's in store for us but you better ready all your equipments we have to repair any weaponary guns and all.

we just have to be careful then... with all the information you have provided me right now it seems like hugo will have to go down secretly in there.. get disguised as a arcanine plushie.And the pokemon of earth shouldn't be hurt we will have to act soon enough for everything because earth may get stucj between the battle of two groups.I hope justice wins , neverthless i am not worried though but it's the clans members that worry me.

If cronos actually get's freed there will be a lot of war going on and everyone knows only hugo and lucas can actually fight him.and that drapion he'll be easy though , but about nightmare it can be a problem , he can take disguises of many objects plushies,berries,pokeballs e.t.c.

It will be much more harder to tackle Quick Claw ( Fearow ) i mean .. imagine who would want to battle with him , he has already barged in many of our bases and already tried to kill me , well it was however lucas who could save me.It's only lucas now who we look after..

PMDmaster
January 26th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Hmm... yes we don't want any harm this time... anyways i am getting my medical equipments ready.. yes this are the only clan members that worry me , it will be a tough fight battling seven member with only four aside i may battle but i will have to take care of you people there.

And yes don't you forget about Steelix he'll be a lot more tougher too ... remember last time we i tried to take him down with four members of karma faction they all got killed by his attack .. luckily i survived because of my agility.

SilencedShooter
January 26th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Hugo sat in an isolated area. He was waiting for Lucas so he could talk to him before he went to earth. He began contemplating to himself. "I hope I succeed in my upcoming mission on earth. Everybody is depending on me.....The berlitz...We have to obtain it!" He stopped, realizing he was lost in thought.

Hugo stood up and began pacing around a bit. "At least I'll be able to put up a good fight if I have to." He said to himself. He then relaxed a bit, and waited for Lucas some more.

N-XIGE
January 26th, 2008, 10:52 AM
It was quite cold,...it was very dark...and it was all that he was aware of...inside a huge ice chamber...there he was...the dark side of mew...The Invincible Mewtwo...he was numb...he was weak and he was regenerating...he was totally awake and it seemed that he had been awake like this forever...his eyes...the eyes of he who had seen it all...he conquered Karma and went to earth...for this...was it insomia...just one look at his eyes...he would take control of even your mortal flesh...he did not even fea the dark ones whom he could not harm...but just...one riolu...that was his error...how could his ambition be hindered...by just one riolu...
He looked at the chamber, it was definetly guarded heavily on the outside, he thought about what he had done to mew, for the first time...he took one last thought of his throne " I left al that to chase after the berlitz...where is it...could my foolish soldiers know where it was...where are those fools...where is lucas".These were the thoughts running through Cronos head. Imeediately he established a mental connection with Neos, Electoton and shadow..."Shadow, Electoton, Neos...do you read me... "

Sweet_Dreams
January 26th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Nightmare heard the call, and travelled to the base as speedily as he could manage. It was finally time. Time to hunt and find that berlitz stone, return his mentor to power, and banish the snivelling liars who called themselves "The Elites". He sneered to himself, eyes lighting up with glee, before arriving at the base and shooting through several walls to get to Electoton. It saved him several minutes of walking around rooms and in through the one measly door. How annoying. He greeted the Electivire with a nasty grin and glanced at the portal.

You gotta do what you gotta do. He reflected, I've just gotta go down to Earth and do what I do best. And hopefully free Cronos while I'm at it.

Armada
January 26th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Estelle stared at the Cyndaquil commanding itself in wonder. She cocked her head slightly to the side, watching intensely. Cute little cinder...(she called any fire-type she wasn't friends with a cinder) Wonder if she needs help...

With that thought, she pawed over, taking her time in case it was an escpecially mean pokemon. That Houndour a few days ago had left bruises...

"Hey... whatcha doin, Cinder?" she asked, her tail swishing from side to side.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 26th, 2008, 03:32 PM
" Not Really Sure,I Was Just Running Around Waiting For Something To Ambush Me intil I Saw You. " Said Quil,Watching The Sentret He Hit Run Around In Circles With Its Ignited Tail. " Just Dont Call Me Cinder... My Mom Called Me That When I Was Little... " Said Quil,Thinking Of Her Mom. " And I Dont Even Want To Talk About My Mom... " Said Quil. " Anyways, My Name Is Quil,But You Can Call Me Blaze. " Said Quil Perking Up A Little. " So,Wanna Train? " Quil Asked The Eevee. Quil Knew She Never Asked Her Friends,Or Anybody To Train With Her,But She Felt Like She Was Going To Evolve So She Asked.

Armada
January 26th, 2008, 06:39 PM
"Sure, don't see what it could hurt! Oh and by the way, my name's Essie... that's short for Estelle." She said, and widened her stance. "You strike first, Blaze..."

изм
January 26th, 2008, 07:39 PM
"Sure, don't see what it could hurt! Oh and by the way, my name's Essie... that's short for Estelle." She said, and widened her stance. "You strike first, Blaze..."


(OOC:
No one liners Armada.. we don't want this RP to get closed down do we ?? ;)
Try Writing 4 lines atleast , or else we may recieve a warning )

N-XIGE
January 27th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Cronos wondered...did any of his followers hear his call...why didint he get any answer...were they in a jam, he tried to blink his eye...it was so cold and stiff in the ice chamber and added with the fact that he was inside an ice block or something. He connected another link *boys...if you read me...come to the cold...im in one of the coldest areas on earth...the elites are unto me...come as fast as you can...

Sweet_Dreams
January 27th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Nightmare quickly examined Electoton to see if he had heard Cronos' call, as well. *Boys... If you read me... Come to the cold... I'm in one of the coldest areas on Earth... The Elites are onto me... Come as fast as you can...*

Frustrated that he couldn't answer his mentor, he ignored the slight pounding in his head that always accompanied one of Cronos' calls, and contemplated what he was going to do. *If the key to the berlitz's location lies in an Eevee... Well, it's not going to talk to me as I am, that's for sure.* As always, when he was thinking, his eyes scrutinized his surroundings before they fell on the portal. Oddly enough, that was when he thought of a Pokemon to be. Immediately, his shape blurred, before a small, brown, black and white one replaced it.

He had become a Sentret. What was more, he also made himself female, as Electoton found out when he pointed a tiny paw at the egg, and asked in a cute, very feminine voice; 'You never explained properly... What's the egg for? And what're we gonna do about Cronos?' He... Or should it be a she... It smiled inanely at the fierce Electric Pokemon that towered over her - him... it at the moment.

Minos Yewman
January 27th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Electoton had come up with a plan. Not only did he have a way to distract the Elites, but he had a good idea where the Key to the Berlitz was.
"Never mind about the egg for now, I need you to release some of these near Hoenn to distract the Elites. They will be too busy trying to save the humans to notice me, I mean us, unlocking the Berlitz."
He handed Nightmare four sealed tubes. In them were DNA replicas of the common parasitic lifeform on Karma, Deoxys. The humans would not know how to destroy them so the Elites would have their hands full.
Cronos, the fool. He was right next to the Berlitz and did not know it. The key would be a problem though, it was split in three parts across Hoenn. Not exactly in easy to reach places either.
Once the Berlitz was his then Electoton could become king of the clans and Cronos would be his slave.

He closed his eyes, sending out what little mental power he had to awaken the three parts of the key.
In three chambers in Hoenn, three braille patterns lit up. The three Golems let out roars and, as one, began to march.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 27th, 2008, 02:48 PM
" I'll Go Easy On You, " Said Quil,Getting Ready For The Attack. " EMBER! " Said Quil Commanding Herself. ( " Hope I Am Ready To Evolve! " ) Thought Quil,Staring At Essie. " Your Move! " Said Quil Getting Ready To Block Any Attack. " Just Give Me Your Best Shot! " Said Quil With The Flames On Its Back Rising.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 27th, 2008, 02:49 PM
" I'll Go Easy On You, " Said Quil,Getting Ready For The Attack. " EMBER! " Said Quil Commanding Herself. ( " Hope I Am Ready To Evolve! " ) Thought Quil,Staring At Essie. " Your Move! " Said Quil Getting Ready To Block Any Attack. " Just Give Me Your Best Shot! " Said Quil With The Flames On Its Back Rising.

Sweet_Dreams
January 27th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Still smiling quite idiotically and wearing a face brimming with trust, the Sentret reached out and gathered the tubes up. Nightmare, however, had noticed the slip-up, and was slightly weary. Of course, he distrusted everybody - well, everybody except Cronos - it was in the profession. *On the other hand,* he mused, still making sure that his new form did not portray any of his anxieties, *some of these people deserve it...* But he had never had a reason to really doubt Electoton, so he shrugged it off, blaming his overactive nerves. Yes, he was slightly nervous about the mission, as quite a few Elites were stronger than he was. *They'll have to find me first,* he reassured himself, *and I won't make it any the easier for 'em.*

The Sentret bounced on her tail, turning the tubes around in her paws. 'So, what do ya think?' She gestured at her form and looked up at Electoten with innocent eyes. 'Am I convincing, or what?' She waited, watching the portal intently.

Minos Yewman
January 27th, 2008, 03:50 PM
"Try not to talk so much, remember-act like a dumb animal and you'll be fine."
Electoton would be sad to see the Sentret die from the parasitic creatures, but it was for the greater good.
Electoton still had to find himself a new form. He would not need it for long but it might be useful. He bid farewell to Nightmare and set out to find a new form. More importantly, he headed to the Hoenn desert to find the first part of the key. As long as nobody else susspected then he would be able to seize the Berlitz easily. After all, he had sent everyone else off on a wild goose chase after one of the rarest pokemon on the planet.
What could possibly go wrong?

Armada
January 27th, 2008, 04:13 PM
She yelped as the burning embers touched her paws, then jumped out of the way. Estelle widened her stance, and lowered her head. "SHADOW BALL!" she cried, and released a ball of black energy from her mouth at the Cyndaquil. She did a little fwip of her tail, to add a little extra oomph to the ball. She smiled, narrowing her eyes. No way she could have avoided that...

"You okay, Blaze? Didn't hurt ya did I...?" she asked, though more of a taunt than a question of concern.

Minos Yewman
January 27th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Electoton entered the tomb. Braille lined the walls, and a doorway glowed ominously ahead. He entered causiously, looking aroung in case of ambush. As the light from his cables illuminated the cavern he saw a shape ahead of him. A yellow 'H' glowed in Braille on its chest.
He dived towards it only to be thrown against the wall with brutal force.
"You dare disturb my rest!" the voice was cracked, as if it had not been used for a very long time.
He lept once more, once more he was slammed into the wall of the cave.
Charging full power into his cables he threw himself once more at the might of Regirock, King of the desert.

Sweet_Dreams
January 27th, 2008, 04:55 PM
'Hmm, I'd heard that the Earth's creatures were smarter than we gave them credit for,' the Sentret muttered quietly to herself. Now, the Eevee was somewhere near Beau Plains, according to Neos' hack into Pyro's computer. Her own location was at the edge of a forest which in turn was on the edge of the plains. She scurried across the carpet of leaf litter on the forest floor, balancing herself on her large tail every now and then, to get her bearings. Adjusting her direction, she turned to the left and shot off again, once or twice inadvertently going through the trunk of a tree.

Admonishing himself, Nightmare slowed his form down, hoping that nobody had seen. He was now near enough to see the clearing through a few gabs between the trees - and near enough to see a Cyndaquil and an Eevee engaging in a battle. An Eevee, which was just what he was looking for, near Beau Plains, which was just where he was looking for it. Coincidence? Not likely. Plastering a worried look on the Sentret's face, he called out a name of a Sentret that didn't actually exist.

'Bushy! Bushy, where are you?' She stood up on her tail, and yelled it out quite loudly. Loudly enough so that the battlers should be able to hear it, at any rate. 'This isn't funny, you know,' Nightmare added for good measure, deciding that his Sentret-form's name would be Fluffy.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 27th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Quil Stared At The Black Ball Og Dark Energy Coming At Her. Then She Sent A Well Placed Tackle And Sent The Shadow Ball Flying Back At Essie. " So,My Brother Is A Smart Quilava. " Said Quil Staring At The Shadow Ball,Knowing She Would Evolve After One Hit On Herself. ( " I Wanna Make This A Tough Match,I Feel Like My Brother Is Watching For Some Unkown Reason... " ) Thought Quil,As The Shadow Ball Hit Essie. Just Then Quil Heard A Voice,Sort Of Like A Sentret.

Minos Yewman
January 27th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Electoton was beginning to realise that he had bitten off more than he could chew. Regirock was hardly moving, it was strong enough to keep him off without having to try.
Electoton decided to try a different method. He kept out out reach of Regirock's arms and shot a streak of electrical power at it. Regirock did not seem to be hurt in the slightest. It simply raised one arm and hurled several large rocks at Electoton.
"Oh- " was as far as he got before he was buried under a pile of rocks twice his own weight.

Sweet_Dreams
January 27th, 2008, 05:50 PM
'Oh, hey! HEY!' Nightmare scurried over to them, acting as if he had only just seen them, seemingly distraught. 'Sorry, I know you're battling, but could you tell me if you've seen a-another Sentret come by?' She sniffed, almost in tears. 'I-it's my brother. He w-went out to explore some stupid cave or something!' She shouted, 'the i-idiot h-hasn't come b-b-back!' The sentret really burst into tears, and wouldn't calm down. Nightmare, whilst controlling the illusion he was in, carefully looked around and also carefully examined the Eevee. She certainly didn't look like she knew anything about the berlitz. *But,* he thought wryly as he continued making them see a sobbing Sentret, *not everything is as they seem*.

Armada
January 27th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Estelle was thwacked with the shadow ball as she looked towards the Sentret. "Aww... eh... Ee... Ouch. Hey... don't cry! I can help you find your brother, I'm a good hunter... sorry Blaze I'll finish this later, for now I forefit! come on, let's find your brother, Little sentret..." She soothed, padding over to the crying illusion. Estelle went to lick her face, as was custom to soothe in the Eevee population back home. Whe she was done and the Sentret had calmed a little, she put her nose to the ground, searching for a smell. Nothing came up. "Do you have something of his? Like something he held, there's not really a scent here... Not that I can find right away, anyhow." she asked, keeping her face down. The little spidery white star on her forehead that set her apart from the other Eevee seemed to glow in the dim light of the forest's edge.

Sweet_Dreams
January 27th, 2008, 10:01 PM
'I-I... Well, wait a moment, I think I might...' Nightmare moved into the shade of a tree, and summoned up another illusion, accompanied with a slight essence of Sentret. He bounded back, making sure that hope brimmed in his illusion's eyes. The star of this Eevee was interesting, though, and set her apart from the others. The female Sentret handed her a small, green bandana. 'My name's Fluffy, and my brother's name is Bushy,' she introduced, tremulously. 'He was looking for some kind of weird stone he found before. He wanted to show me, b-but I was - I didn't - this is all my fault!' She wailed, tearing up again. She hid her face in her hands, and her speech came out slightly muffled.

'He said something about an icy c-cave. He f-found a stone... H-he hasn't come back since he went, yesterday a-afternoon.' The Sentret-illusion wiped her eyes, sniffling, as Nightmare scanned the area for someone else that didn't belong. Then a thought accured to him; *Where's Electoton?*

изм
January 28th, 2008, 12:07 AM
(OOC : Hey guys a bit of problem over here , i won't be available till 5th Feb .. will try to come everyday atleast 5 Minutes... and do not Godmode guys , accomplishing any mission shouldn't be done so easily , however the battles will be carried out soon , and i'm gonna play as another pokemons.. too.)

Armada
January 28th, 2008, 04:12 AM
"Wait... a cave with a icy stone... I know where that is! Why didn't you say so before, I go there all of the time..." Estelle ran forward, glancing back now and then to make sure the sentret was keeping up. She came to the mouth of a cave, and sat down, scratching behind her ear with her back paw, waiting for the Sentret called Fluffy to catch up.

изм
January 28th, 2008, 06:43 AM
C'mon we better be fast , looks like the clans already left i saw it in the radar.

Ok the weapons and equipments are ready .. a busy pyro replied.

what's taking them so long ?? where's our leader ??

...

Not far away a shady figure flapped it's wings.. so the idiots have gone away.. to find that cronos.. but neverthless the berlitz soon shall be mine... drapion go with steelix and destroy the hoenn pokemon military...

Yes Quick claw!!

The drapion speeds of to earth with steelix... a friction develops in space ... pokemon of sky see the meteor which actually are the devil clan members the drapion and steelix... they land up in sandlands...

" Ok guys the operation with the oretra region is over we have successfully send them back from our borders " announced a tough looking blastoise.

A absol packs up his bags , today i'll meet my family soon..

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 28th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Quil Dashed Behind Essie,Trying To Catch Up. ( " Its A Trap,I Can Feel It... " ) Thought Quil As She Caught Up To Essie. " Essie,I Can Just Feel It In My Flames,Its A Trap... " Whispered Quil As Flames Erupted From Her Back. " I Have Trained With My Brother For A While And I Think This Is A Trap,We Just Better Be Careful. " Whispered Quil Again. ( " I Have A Bad Feeling About This. " ) Thought Quil Worryingly.

Minos Yewman
January 28th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Electoton waited while he came up with a plan. Regirock had power like no other opposition he had met. He would have to exploit its weaknesses first. At last! He had the plan ready.
He lept from under the heap of stone and created a circle of Illusions with double team. He then ran around Regirock shocking it with his cables at intervals. The Regirock struck out blindly at the illusions, never hitting the real one however. Eventually it was exausted and the braille faded. The rocks fell apart, leaving two glowing gems in the centre of the room. The aura of the Berlitz eminated from them. The first part of the key was his.
He looked down and saw a strange puddle of water that he was sure hadn't been there before. In it he saw strange sights.......Cronos shivering in a maze of twisted passages.....a mighty statue half embedded in the ice, deep within the caverns, moss covering parts of it..............on its chest, six holes in which would fit gems such as those he was holding right now.............Nightmare's sentret, heading unknowingly towards an Island cave, home of Regice, King of the Winter.

Armada
January 28th, 2008, 10:44 AM
"Aw, dont be such a worry wart, Blaze... if it is, we can fight that sentret. She's delusional if she thinks she can beat the both of us..." Estelle said, shaking her head, her long ears flopping. She lie on her stomach, staring at the Cyndaquil's flames. "Well maybe we will get lucky and it will be a trap. We may both evolve, the stone in here turned my dad into a Glaceon... and you could turn into a Quilava like you want to..." she had given her biggest secret away without realizing it. She could read the minds of other pokemon- providing they were close enough in range and she had touched them before... it was the meaning of the spidery white star.

Minos Yewman
January 28th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Behing Electoton rocks began to pull together, climing on top of each other. The braille pattern lit up once more. Electoton whirled round in time to duck from Regirock's attack. Running from the tomb in front of the rampaging pokemon, Electoton clutched at the two stones. He knew that although they were just part of the key, they would still have powers.
He fled to the nearby woods and stopped for breath. On the floor he noticed a puddle of water just like in the cave. It was then that he noticed that it came from the stones, dripping off like drops of rain from the trees after a storm.
The past......the shape of Regice, its arms not visible from its body. If you did not know what it truly was then you would have thought it was a stone. A small eevee came up to it, staring in awe at the huge shape of the Winter King. It glowed and shifted into a Glaceon...............................the present, Regice amidist a seething snowstorm, waiting for its prey.

Electoton suddenly remembered the old tale that told of the powers of the key: Sight of anything anytime, without exception, the power to change the forms of pokemon and the ability to unlock or awaken anything with ease. There was also a forth power attributed to it in ancient myths: the power to read minds. However, that would make four parts of the key, and there were only three.
Electoton knew that he would not get to Regice in time, instead he sent a mind message to Nightmare
"Stop. Release the Deoxys where you are and leave. The stone is not there. You MUST leave now."

One down, two to go. Electoton began his journey to a chamber elsewhere in Hoenn, the home of Registeel, King of the Earth.

Sweet_Dreams
January 28th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Nightmare purposely let the Sentret lag behind for the first few moments, before running up to them. 'I... I don't know about this,' she asked, glancing around nervously, 'what if I disappear, too, and never come back? What... What if we...' She started trembling, both out of fear and sorrow, and buried her face in her paws once more. 'If - if I disappear, Mommy and Daddy will be all alone!' "Fluffy" started to sob slightly, lowering herself from her tail and curling it up around her. 'But then... If Bushy is really in there, I can't leave him alone!' She raised her head and stared at them imploringly. 'What, oh, what should I do?'

Nightmare wondered if he was close enough to Cronos to communicate with him, and so he tried, making sure that his illusional form didn't falter. *Cronos, Cronos! Can you hear me? I'm going to try and find both you and the berlitz, Mentor. Soon.*

Armada
January 28th, 2008, 05:46 PM
The little Eevee stopped. Her eyes glazed over, the spidery white mark glowing softly. Had she heard right? Cronos... the berlitz... things from the stories her father used to tell... It was all real! Not just a story... Essie stiffened. "Come on. Let's go inside."

Minos Yewman
January 28th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Electoton sighed. Nightmare was becoming a liability. If he did find Cronos then there would be trouble. Even without the power of the Berlitz, Cronos was still a powerful opponant.
He entered the second chamber. A great metal claw sliced through the air towards him before he could even look. He smashed into the wall. Again. He was beginning to get used to it now. Registeel came at him once more, chasing him around the cavern, slicing everything in its path to bits. The circular braille pattern glowed. Electoton changed tactics and fled back outside. To his horror the mighty golem followed him. The Earth King spoke. Not out loud but in his head, it was not painful like when Cronos talked to him, but calm.
"I am free at last. Free to reign over the Earth and dominate the world." There was no expression in its voice, only the tone of fact.

Sweet_Dreams
January 29th, 2008, 02:41 AM
Nightmare glanced down at the tube in his hands. *Here? Now? Why? There somethin' wrong?* Nightmare sent back to Electoton, his slight paranoia getting to him. Near the mouth of the cave, he mused that the stalactites and stalagmites sharply poking out from the sides of the cave really did look like rows upon rows of teeth. He quickly made his Sentret form back off, however, so that he could think in peace and take time to review the current situation.

'I-I'm gonna get my parents. They're big, strong Ferrets, they could do this...' "Fluffy" shook her head at the cave, refusing point-blank to travel inside. 'Those ice-sticks look like teeth, and it's all dark and scary in there,' she started trembling and backed off further, 'don't make me go in there!' In a loud screech, she ran off in a mad dash for safety, scattering leaves behind her. Without pausing, she yelled over her shoulder something that sounded like; 'I'm gonna go get my parents! They're brave, and smart, and love Bushy!' Before disappearing into the trees.

Armada
January 29th, 2008, 04:09 AM
Estelle shrugged, obviously not worried. Fine. If she wants to drag a few Furrets into it, let her...

She stood, and shook herself off. "I'm gonna go swimming for a little while in the stream. I'll meet up with you later, okay Blaze? I just need to cool off." she stated, and started towards the small stream by the cave. She walked into the water, the cold tingling her feet. "So many choices... Water is so cooling... Fire is strong, Electricity is neat... My dad is so smart, and mom is so pretty... I don't know what to evolve into..."

изм
January 29th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Going Home ?? huh absi ( absol ) asked his companion nidoking...

" Yes i am " , i will meet my family after a long time.

He opens up his laptop and connects with his wife , luckily he sees his wife is online.. hey sweety how's you ?? he sends the message soon.

I'm fine, baby want's to see you soon .

His eyes fill with tears... " I am coming soon.. BAM!!!

suddenly noises start coming and there are lot of vibrations...

What the ??? is happening over here ??

Blastoise looks at the radar , he picks up his bonoculars and looks at the front... he sees a steelix truck approaching.

" Model no E-45 Steelix truck " ,?? that got closed down in 1989 itself ...

comrades this is and enemy .. get ready for a missile launch .. the steelix attacks a hyper circle ... the whole unit get's killed... Bam .. there's commotion all over the place..

Absi comes out with guns with his comrades... friends lauch attack.

WEAPONARY BATTLE.
( HP : 70 )

+Absi
+Nido
+Blastoise
+Allin
+Mero
+25 Meowths

VS

Steelix. ( HP : 350 )

The Whole unit attacks a hyper canon steelix get's + 25 Damage

( HP : 325 )

Steelix attacks with a drill...

" This idiots don't know my power.. !!! And down he goes with a tremondous power...

The Whole Unit Gets Killed !! ( HP : 26 )

-------------------------------------------------------

Ugh * this is .. very.. he escapes with some of his friends through a tunnel...

c'mon gu-uys !!! let's escape !! through this tunnel this will take us to hoenn desert...

the steelix... attacks the whole base.. drapion comes out of his horns and digs under the ground..

PMDmaster
January 29th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Hugo comes storming in...

" I'd better leave ... Lucas is nowhere to be seen.. maybe doing a bit of soul searching.." .

That's bad.. Pyro replies him... but you must be leaving get into the shuttle craft and leave aboard... hugo steps in and leaves off to the earth.

Pyro then sends a message in his teleporter...

" Hugo , search for a bulbasaur... my guess on eevee was wrong.. it's a bulbasaur which is linked to the berlitz he has the keys of berltiz maybe , but having the key will be useless.. it will require the control of berlitz directly.. .. maybe.. but look out for a bulbasaur.

изм
January 29th, 2008, 08:09 AM
This Pokemon... will pick me worth a fortune... a Cunning ,medicham quickly murmured.. as he looked at the pokemon ( cronos ) he's plan were to leave him free.. to take control of the.. pokemon.

His day dreaming is quickly interfered by a Wigglituff , Hey.. don't gaze around here . we are working on the secret project ok !!

We will have to show this thing to the President soon.. we have been guarding this thing for more then 100 years .. the last meteor crash.. took place was many years ago.. the footage we have of the crashes indicate the pokemon from out... this could be a bad sign now.. we have got recent meteor crashes... i saw in the Hoenn news.. that recently the hoenn military was attacked by the enemy's , but this is a much more serious matter.

We better keep this secret in our hand as we have maintained it for so many years.. we don't want our project to get roughed out , do we ??

No.. the medicham replied hesitatingly..

Good.

-------

In absi's house... his wife.. watches the Television with tears in her eyes...

>> News Flash " recently the hoenn military was attacked by the enemy.. and there have also been many recent attacks , we have no clue if the military survived.<<

-------

At presidents house. ( Noctowl ).

Hm.. our border was attacked ?? this is a serious matter , we better contact with other our forces soon.

Minos Yewman
January 29th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Electoton stared as the Registeel thundered off away from him, dissapearing within seconds. Suddenly he received Nightmare's message. At the same time several humans appeared over the top of the nearby hill, looking around in disbelief.
"Yes" he replied "The elites are on to me, I sent Steelix to distract them but I think they need help."
That should keep him busy for a while. The humans watched on with incredulous eyes as he picked himself up and sped off. Later, he used the first key parts to see: Regice storming out of the cave amidst a hail storm. The eevee nearby began to glow.......far away, a dark creature of evil, staring at him, eyes blazing with power. Glowing with unearthly energies, drilling deep into his mind.........
Electoton awoke. What had happened? What was that creature? Without asking he already knew the answer, from deep memories of the Berlitz's history.
There came one, with a heart of pure evil, he tried to take the berlitz. He was exiled to a far off planet, unable to die because of the everlasting evil of his aura.He was.....
Of course, who else could have had enough power to enslave Cronos? None could match his strength save for one, the previous leader of the Pokemechs.....
Darkrai, Lord of the Darkness, Bringer of Death.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 29th, 2008, 12:35 PM
" I Will Be Over Here In The Trees Training. " Said Quil Walking In The Trees With Her Flame Lowered. ( " This Has To Work, " ) Thought Quil,Ambushing A Totodile. " Quick Attack! " Yelled Quil Commanding Herself,Hurting The Totodile Badly. As The Totodile Used Tackle Trying To Defend Itself,Quil Jumped Up And The Totodile Hit Its Head On A Tree,Now Fainted. Just Then,Quil Started To Glow White. ( " I Realize This Glow, Im Evolving! " ) Thought Quil Happily. When The Glowing Stopped, Quil Dashed Out Of The Trees Looking At Essie,Happy To Finally Evolve.

Minos Yewman
January 29th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Electoton was terrified. He had not felt Darkrai's pressence when he arrived, he surely would have if it had been obvious. He must be possesing another person. He did however have the power to beat Darkrai, contained within the egg. But he was not prepared to use that until he had to. But he would need it. Darkrai was hardly likely to just to let him waltz in there and seize the Berlitz.
But first he had to find the rest of the key and hope that nobody else got there first.
Suddenly a searing pain appeared in his head, a telepathic message so loud that it penetrated deep into his mind:
"THIS IS YOUR KING, REGIGIGAS, HOLDER OF THE BERLITZ. RETURN TO ME SO THAT I MAY RULE ONCE MORE."

SilencedShooter
January 29th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Hugo closed his eyes as he heard Pyro's message. "Yeah sure. I'll keep an eye out for a Bulbasaur." He responded by thinking. He then relaxed a bit. Before he knew it he heard a loud thud. His seat restraints then came off and the ship opened. Hugo looked around and stepped out. He was on earth. He took a quick look around, and then changed into an earth Arcanine.

"I don't sence the berlitz....hmm.....this is a sandy area.....must be a desert." He treaded along the sand and looked around.

"Do you guys read me?" Hugo said into his radio. "What is my position?"

Sweet_Dreams
January 29th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Once he had dashed quite a ways away from the clearing and the cave, Nightmare laid out the situation in his head. He would have to change into a Furret and make up a story to the Eevee and the Cinderquil. Electoton had ordered him to plant the tube... *Wait! Electoton had ordered him!* Nightmare scowled to himself as he realised that he had been treated like a grunt. *Who died and made him king?* Just as he finished that thought, Electoton's message reached him and he shoved aside the growing resentment and rebellion that was rising up within him.

He would have to cope with the slightly more powerful Electivire for a little while longer, since it gave him a better chance at surviving the soon to come war. *The Elites! Scumbags!* The female Sentret's form suddenly blurred, before sharpening into that of its evolved form. He also changed the gender, and thereby dubbed him "Terry".

The Furret dug a small hole and submerged the bottom part of a tube in the ground so that it stuck up vertically. Quickly activating the tube, the faster Pokemon dashed as far away as possible, not caring whether it went through several trees or not until he arrived at the clearing. Making the form solid, Nightmare glanced back to where he ran from.

The Deoxys life form had been released from its prison. Filled with anger, it shot into the air at an extremely fast pace, nothing more than a streak of white light to those that had been watching, ready to destroy the inhabitants of the area. *Deoxys on a rampage. Not a very good thing.* Nightmare continued watching the sky, long after the light had faded, before bouncing into the clearing and introducing himself. Again.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 29th, 2008, 02:27 PM
" One Second Essie, " Said Quil As She Put Her Flames Agenst A Tree And Closed Her Eyes. " My Brother Taught Me A Trick,I Can See Farther Away From Where We Really Are... " Said Quil Lightly As She Concentrated Her Fire Power Into The Ground. Suddenly,Quils Eyes Opened. " It Is A Trap... " Said Quil. " It Is Actully A Gengar... " Said Quil,Sleepily. " I Concentrated Too Much Fire Power Into The Ground,I Need To Rest... " Said Quil Curling Up On The Ground. " Be Careful... " Said Quil As She Drifted Off To Sleep. Then Quil Fell Asleep,Regaining Her Fire Power.

Armada
January 29th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Essie smiled at the now Quilava, cocking her head to the side a bit. It was then that she noticed the Furret. She pinned her ears against her head, and leapt out of the water. "So you are Fluffy's father... Bushy's lost... in that cave. I insist you come with me to find him..." She growled. She had heard Blaze's warning so she was on guard. She dashed into the cave, knowing the sleek furret could keep up easily.

Sweet_Dreams
January 29th, 2008, 08:49 PM
((Ooc: Nightmare never actually showed its real form when he was transforming. Just something you ought to know.))

Nightmare noticed the change in the Eevee's demeanour, and the Quilava resting against a tree, and he narrowed his own eyes thoughtfully. Taking a quick look at the cave, he knew they were onto him. He also knew they would know he knew they were onto him if he tried to back away.

Anyways, Electoton didn't want him to go in, for some odd reason. It was plain in his message. *Of course, I'll need a good reason not to go in that cave, since I'm supposedly a distraught father of an imaginary kid who's supposed to be trapped inside. Great. Just my luck.*

Just as the male Furret opened his mouth, an excellent reason not to go into the cave showed itself in the form of the Deoxys he just released. It seemed to have spotted them and the cave, for the Psycho Boost it just blasted out were aimed straight for them. *This'll hurt in the morning* Nightmare swiftly ran off, still focussing part of his mind on the image and not walking through trees since the two other Pokemon were already suspicious, he dodged through the gaps between the trees.

He gave thanks to the Deoxys' timely attack and ran off, away from the clearing to get back to the ship. Perhaps he could communicate with Neos and get help with this mission.

изм
January 30th, 2008, 12:16 AM
( OOC : Guys in pok`emech fights.. there is no change in the stats you can only fight no level up's nothing ok ?? )

Hey Hugo ... Can You hear me ???

Right Now you are in some hoenn desert .. yup the radar indicates it.. just be careful i sense a Clan somewhere in the area... or maybe some pokemon ... but it's underneath somewhere.. better tackle it soon.

We don't want any inconvenience ok.. ?? pyro's out for a while so i am handling situations over here..

you may battle it anytime so.. be on guard.. .. just to say there are more normal pokemon's over there.. protect them ok??

we don't even want a pokemon to get hurt.. just backpacking you HP's ....

yeah i've got your HP results you'r HP is 90

And your Movesets are.. Body Slam, Crunch, Fire Spin, Safeguard, Thrash ... Learn this moves soon..

Minos Yewman
January 30th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Electoton used his radio system to contact the computer on his ship. The radar results showed that Regice and Registeel were heading towards a mountain north of Hoenn. Regirock seemed distracted, it was still in the desert, moving slowly as if stalking its prey. However the radar also showed something approaching him, he could deal with anything short of an elite if he was strong enough. He began to move silently, hoping to lose his stalker.

SilencedShooter
January 30th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Hugo grinned.He processed the new moves and then replied to

"Alright thanks High Wire. I can make great use of those moves." Hugo wandered the desert a bit, looking around. Nothing seemed odd at the moment....but he felt a bit uneasy. As he wandered, he kept an eye out for a Bulbasaur and a clan. "Where could anything be...."

Just then the ground under Hugo began rumbling. Hugo's jumped back and something bigger than him came out. It was made of a rock like substance. "What the...." Hugo said as the creature walked towards him slowly. "I don't know what's going on.....but you're not a clan....or a normal pokemon. What are you?"

The thing looked at Hugo. "Regirock." It responded. Hugo got into a battle stance. "I do not wish to fight!" He said to Regirock. Regirock simply stared at Hugo, ready to fight. Hugo winced and sent a message to the elites.

"Guys....I may have a situation. A Regirock has ambushed me. I see no other pokemon in the area. Should I fend it off?" Hugo couldn't wait forever though. If he had to, he was going to fight.

NessStar3000
January 30th, 2008, 10:56 AM
(OOC: I'm so busy that I rarely have time to post and such, sorry about my absence guys.)

Light taps on Hugo's shoulders were felt, behind him was Lucas, "I assume you need my assistance?" he calmly asked Hugo, always feeling ready to fight. He jumped himself right in front of Hugo, giving an attempt to protect Hugo from the Regirock, "So it seems we have a Regirock... we have to be careful, you can tell just by looking at it that it is powerful," he whispered out to Hugo. He quickly turned his head at the Regirock and stanced himself, prepared to fight it if it came down to that case.

Minos Yewman
January 30th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Electoton watched as Lucas arrived to help Hugo. As long as they didn't take part of the key from Registeel or Regice then he didn't care what the Elites did. Just as he waited to see what Lucas would do Darkrai appeared in the view so he left before he was pulled in again.
He decided to return to the ship. He did not have a chance of catching up with the remaining parts of the key without a faster form. On the ship were over 100 templates of Earth pokemon for him to use. He also wanted to check that the egg was still safe in the secret room of the ship where he put it.

Sweet_Dreams
January 30th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Nightmare still held two tubes in his ghostly fingers as he zoomed through the forest, still in the form of a Furret. Keeping the illusion up and dodging around trees was starting to tire him out, and since the Eevee and Quilava would be suspicious of any other Pokemon to approach them, he let it go. At once his shape blurred and redefined itself as that of a Gengar, and at an even greater speed, changed from running on the ground to floating through the air and going through the bark of trees. *Much better. I can really think again.*

In a small while, Gengar reached the forest's edge an onto the desert before he stopped, dead still. *I sense an Elite here... More than one.* How many there actually were in the desert, he could not tell. *Oh, this is gonna impede my progress* Gengar then transformed itself into a single grain of sand, and rode some of the breezes over the desert.

There was an Arcanine and a Lucio prepared to fight what appeared to be a figure made out of rocks. Nightmare sorely whished that he could draw the Deoxys' attention here and let it blast these two - Lucas and Hugo, he guessed - off into oblivion. But the place was too close to his ship, so he defied physics for a grain of sand and floated down closer to the action.

Minos Yewman
January 30th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Electoton arrived at the ship and, after finding the egg in perfect condition, began to browse through different shapes on the ship's computer. Eventually he settled on Ninjask, it was fast and agile, perfect for pursuing the key parts. Unlike Nightmare, he would have to have his DNA rewritten to acomodate Ninjask's form. He stepped into the chamber and activated it. After a few seconds he emerged as Ninjask. He practised shifting between forms and tried out his new form until the computer informed him that Nightmare was approaching the ship. He decided to wait, after all he had not seen the Gengar for a while.

SilencedShooter
January 30th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Hugo grinned. "Lucas.....you weren't supposed to come to earth....heh, no wonder nobody say you this morning! On earth the whole time." The Regirock then stepped up, and stomped on the ground, sending a shockwave towards Lucas and Hugo, which they dodged. With a hardy laugh, Hugo stepped up next to his friend. "Maybe we can take him out.....if we work together."

Hugo jumped up and used Crunch on the Regirock. It turned it's head a bit, but overall it was just a little phased. This thing had a lot of defense. "Come on Lucas! Your fighting type moves will work wonders on this obvious rock type!" Hugo jumped back in front of Lucas and used safeguard. A powerful energy shield formed around them. "Nows your chance!"

Minos Yewman
January 30th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Electoton watched on the ship's monitor as Hugo tried to attack Regirock. What they hadn't realised yet was that the Desert King also had Superpower which could probably turn the tables on Lucas. He wondered what Lucas was doing on earth. No doubt he had stowed away like he had, not wanting to miss the action. However, he was after the Berlitz as well.
He established a link with Steelix on the intercom. "What's going on?" he asked.
"We just nearly destroyed a military base. We need more information on the Hoenn military though."
Electoton knew this was no problem, he set the computer about hacking through the encription code and sat back to wait for Nightmare. He should have arrived by now though.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 30th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Quil Finally Woke Up. " I Better Go Find Essie. " Said Quil As She Shook Off The Dirt On Her Fur. " Essie!!!! " Yelled Quil Repetedily Dashing Into The Forest. ( " I Hope I Am Not Too Late, " ) Thought Quil. ( " What Was That Trick My Brother Taught Me???? " ) Thought Quil Asking Herself. ( " That Combo Would Be Great Right Now... " ) Thought Quil Stopping. " Oh,Yeah! I Remember Now! " Said Quil Getting Ready. " This Will Use Less Fire Power. " Said Quil. " Iron Head! " Said Quil Using Iron Head On A Rock Nearby,Crushing It. " Now For The Last Attack... Flare Blitz!!!! " Yelled Quil Using Flare Blitz At Maximum Power On The Crushed Rock Creating A Wierd Portal Like Flame That Showed Where Essie Was. " Yes! It Worked. " Said Quil Happily. " Now To Find Essie. " Said Quil,Dashing In The Direction Of Where The Rocks Showed.

Armada
January 30th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Essie was nowhere close to evading the attack. It hit her full blast, flinging her small body into the cave, next to the "stone" the humans had dubbed frost rock. She hit it with all of her weight- plus the force of the blow- on her back right leg, a crack echoing through the cave followed by a scream. Then everything went black for her.

Sweet_Dreams
January 30th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Nightmare decided that this was one battle he wouldn't involve himself with. The small, miniscule and almost weightless grain of sand reversed direction, and actually flew against the wind and other, normal grains of sand. Obviously, nobody really pays any attention to each and every individual irregular particle among countless others of its kind. Nightmare had to use this disguise more often. It was extremely handy at moments like this. Of course, to him at the moment, the desert seemed to be a large, immeasurable stretch of shapeless, ever-changing and towering dunes. He did not dare change forms, lest the Elites sensed his presence even amid the battle they had going on. With a silent groan of horror and irritation, Nightmare battled on.

It took quite a while and many unheard snarls from Nightmare, but he finally located his ship, and he gratefully floated in. That single hour he took sweeping the desert as a grain of sand was the most tiring and trying mission or exercise he had ever cared to try. He did not wish to do that ever again. *But like I said, you gotta do what you gotta do.* Gengar thought tiredly. That was when he spotted a slightly impatient... Ninjask waiting inside the ship. *Electoton?* Nightmare sent incredulously, forgetting to change forms and reveal himself. This day was getting odder and odder.

изм
January 31st, 2008, 01:11 AM
wt_ ?? when did you get down Lucas neverthless you both better pitch doen a battle against that regirock... yeah hugo there is a clan somewhere but now i sense there are 3 of them.. no um.. this radar.. no hee hee that is just a sand.. there are two of them.. however here are your movesets and your HP lucas..

HP 115

Movesets

Dark Pulse , Force Palm , Close Combat , Flash Cannon and Cross Chop.

The Regirock's On 80 HP Guys... Better start battling.

Both Hugo And Lucas are Pitched with a battle against the regirock.

NORMAL BATTLE.

Lucas (HP : 115)
Hugo (HP : 90)

VS

Regirock (HP : 80)

---------------------------------------------------

Ok so let me explain you people your battle style right now with the moves you are supposed to attack.

Hugo Your Moves this all do a specific amount of damage.

Body Slam - 10 HP
( effect : - 3 HP on yourself ).

Crunch - 15 HP
( effect : - Used once , then use after a turn ).

Fire Spin - 18 HP
( effect : - The Pokemon more immune to fire types will get burned getting effected with + 3 HP reduction every turn ).

Safeguard - .
( effect - will save yourself by halving the damage points ).

Thrash - 13 HP
( effect - will jerk the opponent for 1 turn ).

Now Lucas your moves.

Dark Pulse - 25 HP
( effect - will do 25 HP damage and will cause the opponent to flicnh for 2 turns ).

Force Palm - 20 HP
( effect - This physical attack may leave the opponent paralysed for 3 turns and will do 20 HP Damage ).

Close Combat - 28 HP
( effect - Does 28 HP damage and lowers the user's movesets damage points by 5 ).

Flash Cannon. - 15 HP
( effect - the light emitted by this attack can also cause - 2 HP Damage to yourself and does 15 HP damage to the oppnent).

Cross Chop. - 40 HP
( effect - Does a critical damage by 40 HP o-0 but , you loose 2 turns instead).

I Hope this is not confusing please learn them.

(OOC : Hey Guys you can start requesting your Movesets too.. just P.M me Orange and NessStar3000 if you want your movesets to be changed too.. then P.M me but for now.. you better play with this.. and one more announcement.. i have opened the thread in Pokemon RPG lounge ask your question over there please... and yeah i know the effects in the movesets are stupid but oh well.. you can get your ideas too , please do not question me about regirocks movesets.. and yeah members can always roleplay.. when the battle is on .. but cannot distueb the batlle or do attacks when the battle has already started.)

Both look at the regirock and plan to enegage in the battle.

Battle Starts!!

ELITES.
#Lucas ( HP : 115 )
#Hugo ( Hp : 90 )

ENEMY.
REGIROCK. ( HP : 80 )

Draw out your moves first if you are so interested... the regirock pointed at lucas and hugo and taunted them..

Minos Yewman
January 31st, 2008, 11:54 AM
((OOC: When are you going to explain the battle system in the OOC thread. You have started two battles now and have not told us how to battle in them.))


Electoton was still waiting, where was Nightmare? If he didn't get here soon then he might miss Regirock thrashing the Elites. He flew over to the computer and began checking Regirock's stats. It had little health but a huge attack to use with Superpower and a truly enormous defence. He himself had only beaten it by wasting its energy and he doubted that either Hugo or Lucas had Double team in their arsenal. On top of that Regirock was unlikely to lose again especially in its own domain.
Electoton suddenly realised that he was being watched. He spun around, changed back into Electvire and shot a bolt of electricity at the invisible presence.

Sweet_Dreams
January 31st, 2008, 12:41 PM
The attack missed Nightmare by mere inches - but that was quite a lot when he himself was still just a grain of golden, desert sand. Quickly, he changed back into Gengar and held up his hands in surrender. 'I just travelled the whole desert as a grain of sand and this is the welcome home I get?' Nightmare relaxed slightly as Electoton did not aim to shock him again. 'So, what're you doin' back on board?' He asked, spying the pristine egg that the "Ninjask" was examining before Nightmare arrived.

NessStar3000
January 31st, 2008, 10:28 PM
(OOC: I hope you find this arrangement acceptable, if you would like me to fix up a few things them feel free to say so.)

"So it seems the only way to calm Regirock down is to fight it off, this should not be too much of a problem," Lucas said in a very serious tone. He charged up an amount of dark energy for his upcoming attack he had planned out before the battle.

Lucas jumps and blasts out Dark Pulse from above, heading toward Regirock. In total, Regirock suffers 25 damage and flinches from the attack (HP 55/80)

ELITES.
#Lucas ( HP : 115/115 )
#Hugo ( Hp : 90/90 )

ENEMY.
REGIROCK. ( HP : 55/80 )

Minos Yewman
January 31st, 2008, 11:20 PM
Electoton was relieved to find that it was not an elite.
"Well," he replied, "As you probably noticed I have got a new form."
He went over to the computer and checked one of its screens.
"And now I have just located the elite's ship. If we can release one of the Deoxys in their ship then they will be stuck on Earth. They only have a medic guarding it, that shouldn't be much of a problem. I have also found some of Neos' hacking disks. Plant them in the Elites computer and they will lose contact with High-Wire and the other."
Electoton held out another Deoxys tube.

изм
January 31st, 2008, 11:41 PM
(OOC: ofcourse this is acceptable much more better :D i'll explain it don't worry , hey Ness i want little patterns can you explain them out in the RPG longe )

Sweet_Dreams
February 1st, 2008, 02:33 AM
Nightmare slightly narrowed his eyes in thought. 'Medic? You mean... Pyro?' He spat out the name, remembering the painful defeat he had suffered at his hands before. Of course, that was with the help of several of his friends, and Nightmare was burning to have his revenge.

The problem was, that while a grain of sand would be very inconspicuous, there was also no way that a tiny, irregular rock would be able to plant a tube and place a disk. Which meant he needed a distraction so that he would not be discovered too early, and he told Electoton so. Of course, if a Clan member showed up, the Gardevoir would have no choice but to do battle. But Electoton would have to pretend he was trying to slip through the medic, or the Elite would get suspicious.

Taking the disk and spinning it on one of his fingers, his other hand clutching the tube, Nightmare looked at the Electivire questioningly. *Will you, or won't you?*

Armada
February 1st, 2008, 04:36 AM
Essie coughed, staggering. She tried to put weight on her back leg, and yelped loudly. "Great... busted leg... I gotta get out of here..." She muttered, and limped out of the cave. She noticed Blaze, and hobbled over to her... Daring a peek at her leg, she looked away instantly. A long deep gashhad her fur stained with thick red blood, and now she could see it was broken. "Great..."

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
February 1st, 2008, 06:05 AM
" Essie! " Said Quil Picking Up Essie And Brought Her Up A Tree. " Are You Ok Essie???? " Asked Quil Nervously. ( " By The Looks Of Her Leg,Its Probably Broken,I Better Get Something To Soothe The Pain A Little Atleast. " ) Thought Quil. " Stay Here Essie. " Said Quil Jumping Down From The Tree,Heading Towards A River. Just As Quil Got Near The River,She Used A Very Small Ember On The Water,Heating It Up A Little. Quil Grabbed A Small Bowl Shaped Rock And Filled It With The Warm Water. Then Quil Grabbed A Big Leaf And Teared It A Little Smaller And Them Put It In The River And Took It Back Out. Then Quil Dashed Up The Tree That She Put Essie In And Put The Leaf On Her Broken Leg. " Just Rest.My Brother Taught Me Great Survival Skills Too. " Said Quil Laughing Slightly. " Just Rest.Your Leg Will Be Better In The Morning. " Said Quil Smiling.

Armada
February 1st, 2008, 07:02 PM
Essie lay back down, coghing slightly. "Thanks, Blaze... youre a really good friend." She muttered, and lay her head down. She wanted to sleep but was afraid to...
"I'm glad I hae you, Blaze..."

SilencedShooter
February 1st, 2008, 07:59 PM
Hugo grinned and dashed towards Regirock. He gained power and readied a powerful crunch attack. He ran towards Regirock and attacked him, causing him 15 points of damage. Hugo moved with great speed back near Lucas. "We can do this Lucas! We just have to stay together!

ELITES.
#Lucas ( HP : 115/115 )
#Hugo ( Hp : 90/90 )

ENEMY.
REGIROCK. ( HP : 40/80 )

Skaterzpenguin
February 1st, 2008, 08:20 PM
The Elites should win, or........

изм
February 1st, 2008, 09:01 PM
You have guts to attack the king of rocks and sands... feel the mighty power of regirock..

Regirock charges towards lucas and attacks him with a superpower damaging him by 15 HP and effecting himto loose - 1HP of each move.



ELITES.
#Lucas ( HP : 100/115 )
#Hugo ( Hp : 90/90 )

ENEMY.
REGIROCK. ( HP : 40/80 )

PMDmaster
February 1st, 2008, 09:41 PM
Pyro checked everything out ...
Hm... I better get this one done.. this will help us heal many pokemon's ... they'd better find bulbasaur..

even lucas has left .. Karma..

I Hope High Wire's Handling the situations properly...
we just have to be sure that ..
Quick Claw doesn't trouble us anymore...

he has not left karma.. i suppose.

изм
February 1st, 2008, 10:00 PM
(OOC: new rule guys if in a battle a member doesn't battle in 24 hours then i will rolpeplay him instead , and because there aren't any earth pokemons.. except wolf link fan.. and armada.. i and PMDmaster are gonna roleplay some earth pokemon's too... i'm gonna roleplay for bulbasaur , to see that you people don't get confused as to who is posting i will put an avatar for when bulbasaur talks.

I decided to get the Sign up post even

Name:Bulby.

Description:Bulby a best friend of blaze has always been gullible somewhat sloppy making him someone intolerable , but from heart he has always been of a good persona.. his Grandfather Venasaur always told him stories when he went to expeditions .. he said that once he had gone to an expedition he found a unlikely pokemon (cronos) , he spread the news of his discovery but was often told retarded.. bulby grew up listening stories from his grandfather , and when his grandpa was no more he decided to sell a key ( of berlitz ) which he thinks is of no use, personally obsessed for buying and arcanine plushie , thinking that he will get a good money from selling the berlitz , but he doesn't now that something different awaits him.

Allias:Elites (ofcourse).

-----------

IC:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei001.png

A bit somewhere in dry grass of lands.. bulby walked through the forest searching for Quil.

"She had promised me to take me to the plushie shop , although i got the money from pop right now after much insisting i'll still sell that key " , what use does it actually have huh??

Looking at QUil hurt ..

"Hey Quil You Ok " , what happened ??

" I have told you not to venture out alone , what if someone attacked all of a sudden ( looking at essie ) , Hiya there !!
are you Quil's friend?? nice to meet you this's bulby!

"And yeah blaze come to the city now.. let's got to the plushie shop.. you know there are no laws in forests' like beau plains.. aren't we supposed to got the civilized place huh?? c'mon let's go to home first .." , you can come to um.. what's your name??

Minos Yewman
February 2nd, 2008, 12:15 AM
Electoton decided that he would have to help. Just then messages flashed on several of the monitors. He hit a button to activate the full camoflage. The ship sunk into the ground and Kecleon skins slid over to complete the disguise. Another monitor began forwarding the information on the Hoenn military to Steelix. The final monitor displayed the location of the Elites ship.
"Fine let's go. But first we should check our movesets." He pressed a few buttons and waited for the results to arrive.

изм
February 2nd, 2008, 02:03 AM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei022.png

Quick claw tried contacting with Nightmare..

"Hey nightmare do you hear me ?? , what is with you people first find the key's not the berlitz .. and mind you electoton has evil plan.. i fear he might use his power to obtain the berlitz himself.. you go and meet steelix yourslef.. do not let him come with you.. ok??.

quick claw knew that nightmare would readily agree because even nightmare was suspicious of electotons activites from before.. and quick claw had supported them after cronos went away.. but quick claw has another plans.

I've sended the fools down.. steelix and drapion both are down there.. huh.. only nightmare will understand after all he's the only one intelligent over there.

Now with my Plans.. quick claw quickly establishes a network connection sever..

hm.. Neos had told me not to use javascript but a ????? script... ok

quick claw begins typing fast..

# include $ table_int drop value 008
# include $$ int_conio.h
void main()
# stdio.h

connection starts loading up...

"Now to establish connection with cronos",after that i will send him to a realm of earth where he will meet many foes.. ha ha ha , but he will think that i am doing this to help him learn something but he won't be able to.

let me connect to his implants.. of DNA

Now the main script.... ha ha ha


## Message org ##
Lock * Cronos , species : Mew
#include_:Sir/this/is/quick/claw/sending/you/to/realm/of/earth
/so/that/you/will/be/able/to/learn/your/way/to/get/out/of/it/
but/be/warned/sir/because/of/some/glitch/in/the/script/there/
will/be/obstacles/your/faithful/warrior/quick/claw.
End_Message##


Now cronos will have his bad dreams!! Ha ha ha.

[OOC:Hey N-XIGE request you movesets soon!]

Armada
February 2nd, 2008, 05:47 AM
Essie looked up at the bulbasaur for a moment before placing her head back down carefully. "Estelle... my friends call me Essie... but I'm in no condition to go anywhere... broke leg..." She mumbled. A twinge in her leg caused her to flinch.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
February 2nd, 2008, 06:21 AM
:t156:

" Sorry Bulby,I Have To Stay Here And Protect Essie. " Said Quil Standing Up On Her Hind Legs To Keep Gaurd. " I Cant Get Distracted. " Said Quil. Just Then Quil's Eyes Started Glowing Yellow As She Stared At Some Tall Grass. Then Two Ratatta Dashed Out And Ran Away And Quil's Eyes Stopped Glowing. " Maybe Tomorrow Bulby. " ( " Of Course It Would Be Safer There... " ) Thought Quil Still Standing Gaurd.

Sweet_Dreams
February 2nd, 2008, 02:00 PM
Nightmare read the screen with his Move sets. It seemed he could use Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Shadow Punch and Dream Eater. He was content with those moves and figured he could get some serious damage done with them.

Whilst he mused on this, however, he was contacted by Quick Claw and had his suspicions on Electoton confirmed. But they had a plan at the moment to trap the Elites on Earth and fry their communications with the other Elites back on Karma. That was top priority to him, and to carry out the plan, he needed Electivire's help.

*Wait, Steelix? You mean he's here? Where is he? I'll go meet him after me and Electoton carry out a sabotage on the Elites' ship.* Nightmare sent back to the Fearow, and tried to figure out a means to get rid of Electoton after carrying it out.

The ship was located somewhere to the west of theirs, and Nightmare transformed himself into a Sandshrew for the breaking and entering of the Elites' only way out of this young world.

изм
February 2nd, 2008, 09:40 PM
(OOC: Armada i am again warning you if you are in a hurry no need of posting one liner , i've approached the mod , and it seems if you're one liner continues then the thread will get closed down for good , and if you continue this , i will sadly have to give you a warning).

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei001.png

Ignore the other pokemon's quil , let me take you both to my house now.

As bulby carried essie with his whips .. quil walked on along with bulby to is house.

"Let's go upstairs",let's play with the Nes my dad recently bought me !

"Have you done your assignment??"Quil questioned.

"Oh yeah , silly me. Now what the heck am i supposed to do ?

PMDmaster
February 2nd, 2008, 09:46 PM
(OOC: Weren't you supposed to continue the battle ?? NessStar3000 hasn't posted within 24 hours).

"High Wire i am getting some mass system , it seems as if a radiation is taking place , a fusion of DNA molecules..

i haven't sensed such strong feeling before and it seems as if it's coming from earth..

which is gonna get redirected to karma.. whatever it is be on your guard",

We don't want inconvenience with our plans .. i hope hugo and lucas will survive the battle.

изм
February 2nd, 2008, 09:50 PM
(OOC: Oh yeah don't worry will continue it)

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei022.png

Quick claw tries contacting with Nightmare again..

"Hey Nightmare is electoton sending deoxys in karma where elite's ship lies ??

suprisingly this is the first time i think he has done a good job..

however do you know that steelix was able in destroying the military borders!!

go check him out there and i'm even sending you the mission list

(check the first post)

go there fast!!.

PMDmaster
February 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
Pyro comes running in the base.. hey high wire better be on guard i'm telling you !! our ship may get attacked , we don't want our base to get destroyed.

And yes after hugo and lucas defeat the regirock ( if possible ) then tell lucas to come at karma immediately .. there's some problem at karma's capital .. riots have started again he's the only one who can calm them down!.

Hugo has to go at a place called.. didn't figure that out , anyways a bulbasaur named bulby that's right he has something with him... get him.. there are many local shops.. hugo can easily acquire a plushie form!

изм
February 2nd, 2008, 10:14 PM
(OOC: Ness has been busy for a while because of his projects and studies , so orange you can after i can battle has lucas)

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpicon/dpicon448.png

Looks like someone needs beating , Lucas pitches down on ground first then goes forward bringing a chop cross to the regirock

Lucas attacks regirock with a cross chop damaging the regirock with +40 Damage!!

ugh* this was a battle indeed.. i'd better leave now.. i am getting messages from pyro..

Lucas speeds of to karma once again.

THE ELITES WIN!!

ELITES.
#Lucas ( HP : 100/115 )
#Hugo ( Hp : 90/90 )

ENEMY.
REGIROCK. ( HP : 00/80 )

PMDmaster
February 2nd, 2008, 10:20 PM
"Hey High wire !! Lucas and Hugo Have Won!! I can see it in the radar , yes he is speeding off...

to karma once again.. goodness me .. i hope he calms everyone down over here.

Hey High wire , even i sense 3 clans over there...

someones beneath there ..

and hey there are some pokemon's coming on there too..

tell him to be careful!!

изм
February 2nd, 2008, 10:25 PM
High wire looks at Pyro First.. He sees the anxiety within him .. ofcourse everyone loved lucas.. he was a prime leader indeed .. he was the wisest pokemon anyone would have seen.. the battle took not more then few minutes.. he had an amazing persona and power.He saw pyro and thought of many other elites who are doing so much for their land and for peaceful
co-existence .. but only if the clans would understand - he thought.

"Yes ofcourse pyro .. with a smile on High wire's face.. Lucas will calm down them in no time.. you know him right .. just tellhugo to be careful.

"Hey hugo has i had sensed before.. there are some clans over there... but don't know it is.. and there are even some other pokemons.. i don't know who they are.. but..

Sweet_Dreams
February 2nd, 2008, 11:15 PM
Nightmare was set on at least damaging the Elites' ship before retreating and shaking Electoton off. Quickly burrowing into the sand, he set off towards the target. The outer walls would be easily penetrated, unless they have alarms for exactly his kind of intruder. Hopefully, they would have their hands full with Electoton's accidentally-on-purpose capture. Already miles below ground, Nightmare sensed that the Elites were near, and sharply angled back upwards before he cautiously stuck his head above ground, his yellow scales camouflaging perfectly in the desert sand.

Their ship stood out brightly, like they hadn't even bothered taking any precautionary methods. The Sandshrew narrowed its eyes. Although he hated having to admit it, even he knew that the Elites weren't that idiotic so as to leave their ship in the open. Every wary and suspicious bone in his body yelled at him that it was a trap, but his brain shouted that it was too obvious, so he opened a connection with Electoton to see how he was doing.

*Hey, where are you? The ship seems almost unprotected. It's lyin' there bakin' in the sun - bright white, like. You think it could be a trap? Then again, nobody makes a trap that obvious. What do you say?* Nightmare surveyed the area from his place in the heated sand.

Minos Yewman
February 3rd, 2008, 02:21 AM
Electoton had been waiting at the ship for a while. Ninjask was, after all, the fastest pokemon on earth. He could also hear what Quick Claw was saying to Nightmare. The 20 or so Deoxys he had set on the Elites on Karma should slow them down there while he and Nightmare destroyed the ship. He knew that the ship was either heavily unprotected or it was a trap. He flew to the ground, picked up a stone and threw it towards the ship. Before it even got near the ship it hit a forcefield and exploded into a million pieces.
"Its a trap. We need to find an easier way in."
Once the mission was complete then he could leave Nightmare in the ship to die and find the Berlitz himself. He was also the only one who knew the code to get into the clan ship.

изм
February 3rd, 2008, 02:48 AM
While high wire roamed around out of the base he suddenly saw someone approaching.. it was something red no it was green.. no it was both!!
He thought what was actually happening then hetooka clear note.. of what pyro had said.. a DNA type pokemon .. must've been sended by the clans.

"Pyro looks like your guess was right indeed here comes a pokemon kinda looks creepy though can you come out of the base just keep the parameters working and let us jump onto the battle , i will squash him like a caterpie!!

Pyro comes out and looks at the pokemon approching it first gives a huge blast and lands highwire away fainted all of a sudden.. and the pokemon stands there looking for a fight.

High wire!! pyro shouts.. but it's no use high wire's just fainted because of the blast.

It's molecules show some DNA pluctuation.. a double deoxygenated blood transfuse??

How's that possible?

Before pyro could get his answers the deoxys get's in front of it and get's ready for a battle

ELITES

Pyro ( HP: 68/68)

ENEMY

Deoxys (HP: 50/50)

Ok if this thing's ready for then i'll go for it !! umm yes my movesets are

Confusion
(effect: confuses the pokemon for 3 turns making it attack it's attack till 3 turns , this requires 6 turns to recharge).

Teleport
(effect:get's teleported for atleast 3 turns the opponents attacks will get missed , needs 10 turns for recharging).

Healing Wish
(effect:restores the full HP - needs 5 turns for recharging).

Double Team
(effect:the opponent will miss it turns 2 time).

Magical Leaf - 20 HP
(effect:will attack the opponent even if it is protecting itself..with safeguard or double team or teleport).

Calm Mind
(effect:Raises the user's attack by +5 HP , the effect will fade after 2 turns and needs 3 turns to recharge).

( OOC: First you battle PMDmaster ).

SilencedShooter
February 3rd, 2008, 06:17 AM
Hugo said his farewells to Lucas, and then examined the area of the Regirock fight. He looked down and he found a key of sorts. Hugo contacted Pyro. "Pyro! I found this weird key....do you read me?" There was no anwser. Hugo assumed there was problems. He put the key up and continued wandering the desert. He walked until he came upon a small pokemon village. The village was full of smaller pokemon so Hugo had to think. He changed forms into a Growlithe and entered the village. "Maybe the Bulbasaur is here...."

Armada
February 3rd, 2008, 06:43 PM
((Sorry, on my computer that was five lines... If you mean sentences I can do that))


Essie awoke some time later, her head pounding. "Whoah... where is this place... where am I?" She wondered, keeping her leg up and hobbling around on her remaining three. She gingerly put a little weight on it, then immediately picked it back up. She mumbled a curse under her breath.

Sweet_Dreams
February 4th, 2008, 12:44 AM
((Ooc: I think that the rules mean four lines in the post. What you've just posted was little more than two. Double the amount, and you'll get there.))

Nightmare shook his head, staring incredulously at the ship. *Did the Elites really think so less of them? Pompous snobs, the lot of them, to make a trap that obvious and think we'd fall for it.* Nightmare scowled darkly at the ship, running through his moveset in his head.

As he scanned the ship, wondering if the Elites had other, more subtle, precautionary measures set in place, he spotted the Deoxys life-form fairly quickly and grinned. They aren't all that easily beaten, and he still had three more tubes left to unleash. This could be a feint, within a feint, within a feint, but even if it was, today the Elites shall suffer large losses, with damage wreaked everywhere and anywhere he could get to.

This is gonna be fun.

изм
February 4th, 2008, 01:46 AM
(OOC: How come you people are in elites ship?? we are still in karma. only hugo is in earth including the clans, I'll repair my post)

High wire shook his head his attempt to muster a reply when pyro's voice urged him to stand up and fight got averted when he felt another loud uproar in his head he taught that he's head was paining all of a sudden .. and the battle.. were more annoying ., high wire just wished him luck.. soon after he saw a strange figure at the ships entrance from his radar eye he uickly noticed that it was none another than.. nightmare.. but how was it possible everyone was in earth except me and pyro and lucas and quick claw.. then he got the reminder that pyro would have tricked them by creating a holographic image hours before anyone even left to earth..

then he quickly came to know that why he was able to see.. nightmare so easily.. even in his elusive and stealthy way nightmare would never get caught so easily.. there must've been a server erro which created.. as if even they were able to see on earth..

then he lay down.. "let nightmare enjoy the holographic system ha ha"

PMDmaster
February 4th, 2008, 05:11 AM
i can't let any other pokemon see the things happening over here..

pyro immediately shifted out the holographic portal rendering only the ship now.. one was now not able to see what happened at karma..

"Yes how can i forget i have to tackle with this thing.. deoxys maybe.. yes that's right this was the pokemon who made a meteor crash once..

let me take care of you although i don't love to fight.. you leave me no choice..!

Pyro runs forward jumps above him using a magical leaf , damaging +20 HP to deoxys.

ELITES.

Pyro ( HP : 68/68).

ENEMY.

Deoxys ( HP :30/50).

изм
February 4th, 2008, 05:18 AM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei386.png

The Deoxys just looked on even after getting attacked..as if he was just dumb not uttering a single word .. nothing .. no expression.. as if he didn't pay heed.. ofcourse enough he..was..a fusion of DNA actually.. so did pyro blabbbered. then he suddenly runs towards pyro and gives a pursuit attack damaging 25+ HP..

ELITES.

#Pyro ( HP : 43/68 )

ENEMY.

Deoxys ( HP : 30/50 )

PMDmaster
February 4th, 2008, 05:24 AM
This one's tough... and with my defensive moves it'll be quite a problem to bring this thing down ...i should better apply my special moves... i hope this works ... because my moves are pale.. and i should better do it quick .. high wire's still unconscious ..

Pyro stands for a while then and then uses confusion on deoxys.. leaving it confused now for 3 turns..

now is my chance..

ELITES.

#Pyro ( HP : 43/68 ).

ENEMY.

Deoxys ( HP : 30/50 ). [confused + 3 turns ] ( i hope you like this format.. we can use this ].

изм
February 4th, 2008, 05:30 AM
(OOC: good one PMDM we can use that.. but neverthless i'll have to post.. however).

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei386.png

The deoxys looked more confused then ever.. his head was crackling and it was banging like an idiot.. he decided to attack with pursuit but neverthless get's himself attacked with +30 HP.

ELITES.

#Pyro ( HP : 43/68 ).

ENEMY.


Deoxys ( HP : 00/50 ).


ELITES WIN!!

PMDmaster
February 4th, 2008, 05:34 AM
oOF!! this was one tough thing but it was again a easy one.. i just don't want to battle steelix and nightmare... both of them are powerful..

Pyro looks at high wire.. he prepares a healer immediately and gives it to him for him to drink..

i Hope this works out.. pyro suddenly realizes that he had gotten a missed message.. it was from hugo maybe.. he was confused..

he looked at high wire again.. then he looked at the message.. maybe hugo needs help.. i'll read it.

изм
February 4th, 2008, 05:37 AM
High wire felt a sweet soothing in his mouth.. he tried waking up all he saw was torchik's flying in circle around his head.. yes a kingler's head can be quite big..

He saw pyro doing something what was it ??

He thought.. but neverthless he's head was still cracking..

he slept again..

PMDmaster
February 4th, 2008, 05:39 AM
Hugo .. you there ..?? pyro tried contacting with him...

are you in the village now... ?? don't go in the village .. just cross the desert again to your south.. you'll get a city.. from there try acquiring a plushie form..

pyro saw high wire fidgeting with himself.. he threw another healer liquid in his mouth to see what the results this time would be..

hold on a second hugo just hold on..

изм
February 4th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Pyro was talking to hugo .. he was saying something to him.. then he felt quite a powerful soothing effect his.. pains stopped.. and he was able to get up easily.. and guess what even the torchik's had dissappeared !!

he got up quickly and asked to pyro..

"what are you doing ?? , did you beat the pokemon all by yourslef.. must tell you i am quite impressed"-said high wire winking.

PMDmaster
February 4th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Great high wire ... it's good that you are fine now.. i hope hugo's still on my contact board he thought.

"hugo.. looks like someone left a pokemon on our ship.. neverthless i have beaten it.. i will just close down to holographic ship too.. no use confusing those idiot clans..

"And yes.. you had to see which pokemon there were .. i had told you didn't i ??

just be careful there's still some pokemon beneath.. the desert somewhere..

изм
February 4th, 2008, 05:49 AM
(OOC: HEY GUYS DIDN'T YOU PEOPLE SAW THE POKEMECH DUAL WARS THREAD IN THE RPG LOUNGE ?? TRY COMING THERE GUYS.. IT'LL BE FUN CHATTING OVER THERE :D , AND YEAH ARMADA EVEN YOU CAN GET HELP OVER THERE.. WE CAN DISCUSS ABOUT THE SEQUEL MAYBE :D , MAYBE ON IMPROVING OR JUST TALK ABOUT EACH OTHER'S CHARACTERS :D , PLEASE DO POST ).

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei001.png

You are at my home right now.. i hope this place's not much terrible for you..

although yes my bed's messed up.. so tell me where do you stay??

And yeah do you want some oran berries?? or a rawst berry pie ??

my mom is preparing it.. you can eat it too.

"Hey quil you'd better come with me !! you promised me.. now i've got the money come with me immediately!! Or else i'll tell your mom that you went to play in the forest all alone.

"And guess what?? you have evolved under your age.. that isn't correct.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
February 4th, 2008, 09:10 AM
" Fine... " Sighed Quil Walking Over To The Door. ( " Im Gonna Live In That Forest. " ) Thought Quil As She Stepped Outside. Quil Grabbed A Stick And Burnt It. ( " Where Is An Oran Berry When You Need One, " ) Thought Quil Questioning Herself As The Stick Turned To Cinders. ( " I Would Rather Get Fleas Than Live In A House. " ) Thought Quil. ( " But If I Go Home I Can Show My Brother I Evolved. " ) Thought Quil Not Being Able To Make Up Her Mind. " Bulby If Your Ready I Am. " Said Quil Still Thinking.

SilencedShooter
February 4th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Hugo was a little shocked that Pyro was attacked. "At least you won."
Hugo sighed and turned around, leaving the village.
"OK Pyro. I'll continue walking until I find the city." He said as he began his treck through the desert again. He decided the fastest way would be his natural form, so heturned into the huge mech arcanine and began running through the desert. It was a long run, but Hugo was going the right way. He was getting closer to the city, but would the clans stop him? As he reached his destination, Hugo stopped and messaged Pyro.

"I'm near the city....but I'm afraid to enter it. What if the Clan's attack the city looking for me?"

He then paused.

"And explain to me the Arcanine Plushie situation one more time."

Sweet_Dreams
February 4th, 2008, 10:52 PM
((Ooc: What is it about Nightmare not in his actual form that you don't really get? Radars pick out objects or Pokemon nearby, not their actual form or whatever, and anyways, Nightmare's a Sandshrew at the moment! Sorry, I'm a little grumpy at the moment, and none of you seem to be going to the RP lounge...))

Nightmare blinked the huge, black eyes of the Sandshrew's form as the ship's image faltered and disappeared before its very eyes. He snorted, wondering why they wasted so much power on a force field around an illusion. That, and the fact that they just shut it off. This meant that the ship was close by, otherwise the controlling of the hologram from a great distance would drain their power source even further.

*Yep, a feint within a feint within a feint. Hey, Electoton, can you sense where the energy for that force field came from? It's gotta be somewhere nearby.* Nightmare sent to his ally - at least, his ally for the moment.

Immediately, the Sandshrew dove under the sand, totally disappearing from view. He easily dug a tunnel that caved in straight after he passed through, making his trail as good as invisible. The abrasive sand smoothed his shell-like scales, and the coolness and darkness of the underground desert was pleasant, even to the Sandshrew, after the bright glare of the surface above.

Nightmare almost had to force himself to keep thinking of the mission. Which was bad. The mission is everything. I was sent to hunt, and I shall find. Irritated, Nightmare hoped to get out of this form and deliver a blow to the Elites. Soon.

Minos Yewman
February 4th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Electoton connected with the ship computer.
"No sign of the ship, but I found Hugo."
Electoton shuddered. Hugo was the most powerful Pokemech in the war and had single-handedly killed over 100 clans in the war.
"He's heading towards a city, lets go and drop a few Deoxys there and hope for the best. We'll be killed in single combat, but 10 of the deoxys should be able to damage him a bit."

изм
February 5th, 2008, 12:18 AM
((Ooc: What is it about Nightmare not in his actual form that you don't really get? Radars pick out objects or Pokemon nearby, not their actual form or whatever, and anyways, Nightmare's a Sandshrew at the moment! Sorry, I'm a little grumpy at the moment, and none of you seem to be going to the RP lounge...))

(OOC: didn't you read the post ?? it was because of the holographic system becasue of which you were seen , we all pokemechs are immune to holographic radars. or specs )

PMDmaster
February 5th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Pyro listened hugo's queries and thus replied him back..

stay there for a moment i can see some pokemons over there..

(OOC: TotoMud when we you roleplay as th other pokemons??).

You must acquire a small form of arcanine first and then when you come to.. the city.. go to a nearby shop and acquire a form of arcanine plushie because i don't have the readings of it's molecules nor do you have.

Minos Yewman
February 5th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Electoton flew silently as a Ninjask, a Deoxys tube clutched between his claws. He Laid it carefully in the Department store. He set the release on a 10 minute timer.
"OK Nightmare, I've planted all of mine. How are you doing?"

Sweet_Dreams
February 5th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Nightmare planted one of his tubes in the town square, and another in the home of a villager. He was saving the third for an emergency when he received Electoton's question. *Yep. I've planted mine. I wonder how Hugo would be able to battle all of 'em at once? 'Cause if not, the town's gonna be no more.* Nightmare sent gleefully. Although he actually respected Hugo, he was still an Elite, and so would have to be eliminated.

He wished he could watch. Hugo was a good fighter, so the battle would be a sight to see. But, that would place him too close to the action with too much risk, before he had completed the mission. The mission is everything. Nightmare scowled at himself. Ever since coming down to Earth, he almost had to remind himself.

It was easy, back at Karma, the place abandoned and dilapidated, but on Earth... The world was still young, the Pokemon still fresh. He had to get the mission over with quickly and get back to Karma with Cronos and the Berlitz.

SilencedShooter
February 5th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Hugo took the form of an Arcanine once again and entered the city. "Alright....I need an arcanine plushie form...." He looked around until he saw a Drowzee walking. He ran up. "Excuse me I have a request...er...I mean, hey." The Drowzee lifted an ear and looked at Hugo. "Hi," He said. Hugo smiled. "Do you know where to get an Arcanine plushie?" He asked. The Drowzee scratched it's head, and then looked off down a few stores. "You may find what you're looking for at Golduck's toy store." Drowzee said. Hugo grinned. "Thanks!" He said before running off.

Hugo neared Golduck's toy store. A little Oddish and Cubone walked out with pokemon plushies. This was the place. Hugo walked inside, and a Golduck greeted him. "Welcome!" It said happily. Hugo remembered to talk like an earthling this time. "Hi!" Hugo said. "Do you a Arcanine plushie?" He asked. The Golduck smiled and walked away for a second, and then returned holding the Arcanine plushie! "Here it is!" Golduck said. Hugo stared at it and coulld now transform into it. "Uh, sorry. I don't need it." He said. Golduck scratched it's head in confusion. "No problem." It said. Hugo smiled and walked out.

"Alright Pyro," He said through his radio. "I got the plushie form. What to do now?"

Minos Yewman
February 5th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Electoton flew high up into the sky. He did not want to be around when the Deoxys were released. Sudddenly 20 Deoxys tubes exploded as all the angry Deoxys errupted from the tubes. He watched as they started destroying everything nearby. Hugo was going to have a hard job protecting this city.

изм
February 5th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Pyro's out for a while checking on the capital of karma.. you know lucas's there..

"Can you hear me hugo.. if you have got the arcanine plushie form then just.. forget for a while .. like pyro said before there are lot's of pokemon in the desert and they look like they are exhausted.. no movement in them.. and a pokemon underneath it is gonna charge on them.. and there are some 20 pokemons of the same type we encountered before!!

PMDmaster
February 6th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Pyro hoped that high wire will do everything properly...

(OOC: who's reserved aggron anyway??).

i hope he does not mess up... i hope hugo will also handle everything with him down over there.. there wouldn't be much of problem.. c'mon now he had once ripped down about 100 clan members although they were just the army not the members of clans... but it's a big deal.

изм
February 6th, 2008, 12:11 AM
(OOC: please post the ooc line before you begin your Rping.. it's reserved by mako64 and he's still working on his sign up post he want's to make it the best )

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei001.png

Hey quil you k?? you don't seem to be ok.. c'mon now don't be so depressed.

But c'mon now again , is it so beautiful out there in the forest ???

i mean cities are more good right?? you live with certain discipline .. there are cinemas.. matches.. but being there in the wild ??

i just hate to think of getting caught by the pokeballs by the humans.. if you don't wanna come it's ok.

But please don't venture out in the forest.. but if you dok atleast call me up and keep in touch.. because this time your decision looks quite precise.

PMDmaster
February 6th, 2008, 12:14 AM
pyro then suddenly remmebers about something..

oh god!! how can i forget it!!...

he tries to contact with hugo telepathecilly although he knew that the brain waves would hurt hugo but there was no else choice..

"Hey hugo do you hear me ??? " , you had got some key right from the regirock... please send the pic on the base.. i don't think our radar will be able to notice it that carefully if it's related to berlitz

изм
February 6th, 2008, 12:22 AM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei359.png

absi looks at his friends and says..

" i know guys that you are tired but you'd better know that we have to escape the desert soon ",after the attack from that steelix it looks like there is something puzzling.. the way he looked me.. it was quite a different steelix.. steelix don't even roam in civilizations..

absi is soon disturbed by rattling and shaking on beneath the deserts...

"something shaking guys!!...

yes it is , replies a nidoran..!!

They all look blank for sometime as a big board falls on the desert which stood up with such an enormous brocking and plastering for almost a century .. but it was broken as if it had no value.. then absi looks behind only to find out a purple clamp coming out of the desert..

"Run !!!!!!

Everone run has they meet the DRAPION coming out of the desert to attack them.

Minos Yewman
February 6th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Electvire wondered where Hugo was. He couldn't hids for long before he was forced to fight. Besides, he had another 10 deoxys tubes handy if Hugo began to win. What was puzzling was that he felt the aura of a part of the Berlitz's key comming from below. Then he realised. The shocking truth. The Regis didn't HOLD the key to the Berlitz, they WERE the key to the Berlitz. Now that Regirock had lost some of itself it would try to come to get it back. Sure enough, stones began pulling together on the outskirts of the city, forming the unmistakable shape of the Desert King.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
February 6th, 2008, 08:56 AM
:t156:

" I Might As Well Stay Here For A While And Train With My Brother. " Said Quil Standing On Her Hind Legs. " But I Only Ran Away Because I Couldn't Get That Technique He Tried To Teach Me. All I Need Is Training. " Said Quil Staring At Her House. " Well,Im Gonna Stay Here. " Said Quil This Time Confidant She Would Get The Technique Right. ( " If I Hurry Up With Bulby I Can Get Home,Play A Joke On My Brother,And Train. Bulby Can Help Me With The Joke. " ) Thought Quil. " Come On Bulby.What Were We Leaving For Again? " Asked Quil.

SilencedShooter
February 6th, 2008, 02:26 PM
"Ah!" Hugo grunted with the minor headache of the telepathic message. "Ok High Wire...and Pyro." He said. He scanned the key and sent a picture to the base. "I hope that comes in handy." Then he realized what High Wire said: enemy pokemon! Hugo looked up as 3 Deoxys appeared before him. He gritted his teeth and growled fiercely. "It's gonna take a lot more than you three!" He said as he got into a battle stance. He looked around and noticed that there were more Deoxys attacking the city. "The pokemon are in trouble...." He said as stood up. He glared at the Deoxys. "Don't hurt the innocent!" He yelled in a powerful tone. He stanced himself, ready to fight to protect the city dwellers.

изм
February 7th, 2008, 12:18 AM
(OOC: a warning for you minos yewman just don't give out enemies on like that that'll be godmoding XD , in that case anyone will roleplay by saying High wire sends infinite raquazas towards the clans.. no this can't happen... for now on i'll just keep 3 deoxys in front.. the rest must get terminated XD,Hey orange you wanted to alter the moves didn't you ?? P.M me soon).

The tubes having the deoxys suddenly exploded.. and the rest of the attacking deoxys also got turned into ashses.. maybe it got overactive... all the pokemon's looked amused.. as to what was happening..

But still 3 deoxys came up.. trying to charge on hugo.. they came up to him to fight..


http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei386.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei386.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei386.png

" We will kill you " the 3 deoxys roared in anger.. but Hugo was damn ready for the fight....

BATTLE BEGINS>>..

ELITES

# Hugo ( HP : 90/90 ).

ENEMIES.

Deoxys #1 } ( HP : 50/50 ).
Deoxys #2 } ( HP : 50/50 ).
Deoxys #3 } ( HP : 50/50 ).

Sweet_Dreams
February 7th, 2008, 11:56 AM
((Ooc: Wait, so what, Hugo walked to Earth?))

Nightmare felt, rather than heard, the explosion of most of the tubes and grimaced. How many did Electoton put down, anyway? Oh well, nothing to be done about it now. All he had to do was shake him off. Seeing as how Nightmare could turn go through walls and turn into other matter in an instant, that shouldn't be too hard. But of course, Electoton knows almost everything about his methods. Except for his moves. He hardly ever used his actual moves in front of him, trained to hunt, not fight.

Nightmare's Sandshrew form blurred as he entered back into the forest, becoming that of leaf litter on the forest floor. After this, he would have to meet Steelix, meaning that he would have to stall the Electric Pokemon in the form of a Ninjask. Nightmare sighed silently in frustration.

This was not in the training regime back at Karma - with the whole travelling the desert as a grain of sand, setting tubes for an enemy, stalling and confusing an ally to get to another ally first... You gotta do what you gotta do, he repeated this mantra inside his head wearily.

omomo0725
February 7th, 2008, 04:47 PM
i want to be a elite so bbadly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet_Dreams
February 7th, 2008, 09:28 PM
((Ooc: Uh... Post in the discussion thread, or PM Totomud. Do not post it here. This is a roleplay, not a place to besiege with requests and clutter up the board. I have some advice for you. Read the rules, write proper grammar, and join up with a new RP, or wait for one. Otherwise, PM the RPmaster and ask him if he's got any spots left. Do not start off with a post that has "Total N00b" stamped across it. it annoys me greatly, and when I'm annoyed, I become irritated and snappy.

You can start with your post. "i want to be a elite so bbadly!!!!!!!!!!!!" has so many mistakes in it, I shudder to think of what your English teacher would say. Thecorrect way to post that sentence would be "I want to be an Elite so badly!". Take note of the capital "I" and the "an" in front of a vowel. Also, "Elite" has a capital "E", and multiple exclamation marks are not needed. That and the fact that you actually posted the meaningless post here really makes me think that your chances of getting accepted should have narrowed considerably.

If you come back and ignore this post, I will stoop to your level to claim your attention and put in capital letters and multiple exclaimation marks.

Oddly enough, my vocabulary seems to rise when I'm irritated as well.))

Minos Yewman
February 7th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Electoton realised that Nightmare was trying to dig his way out in order to escape. Unfortunately he was hit by a stray Psybeam from a Deoxys. By the time he came round again, Nightmare was nowhere to be seen. Luckily he had a good idea of where he was going as he had heard bits of what Quick Claw had said to Nightmare. He changed into a Ninjask and sped off towards Steelix. At this speed he might even get there first.

изм
February 8th, 2008, 07:59 AM
(OOC: hey orange just check your movepools effects in the RPG lounge thread).

Hey Hugo!! This's High Wire.. pyro's still not returned from his search .. and thanks for the image it pretty seems a good one .. maybe pyro would examine them clearly..

and about your movesets.. pyro had asked me to alter them .. so i'm sending it to you..

SilencedShooter
February 9th, 2008, 05:02 AM
Hugo grinned as he looked through his moves. He was reaching his old strength again He turned his head to face the Deoxys. "So...you guys think it's fun to hurt innocent pokemon? Well try hurting me!" He yelled as he swiftly ran up behind one of the Deoxys. He opened his mouth revealing a black energy. "Take this!" He yelled as he hit the middle Deoxys with a crunch attack, hitting it for 50 damage, making it wiggle around and begin decomposing. Hugo turned to the other two Deoxys, with a burning passion in his eyes. "You're next!"

ELITES

# Hugo ( HP : 90/90 ).

ENEMIES.

Deoxys #1 } ( HP : 50/50 ).
Deoxys #2 } ( HP : 0/50 ).
Deoxys #3 } ( HP : 50/50 ).

изм
February 9th, 2008, 09:37 PM
(OOC : orange your damage had an effect forgot ?? you'll have a damage of -25 HP and you won't be able to use that attack for 5 Turns.. )


Because of the previous attack hugo received -25 HP damage

therefore , # Hugo (65/90).

The rest of the deoxys look at hugo the # 1 Deoxys attacks with A HYPER BEAM damagin Hugo with + 30 Damage and # 2 Deoxys is just confused and attacks self with + 30 Damage of HYPER BEAM.

# 1 Deoxys cannot attack for 2 turns now.
ELITES

# Hugo ( HP : 35/90 ).

ENEMIES.

Deoxys #1 } ( HP : 50/50 ).
Deoxys #2 } ( HP : 0/50 ).
Deoxys #3 } ( HP : 20/50 ).

SilencedShooter
February 10th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Things were looking bad for Hugo. That Hyper Beam was strong. He grunted but stood strong. He couldn't let these guys win. He glared and opened his mouth. "How about this?" He said as he shot out a powerful flamethrower attack. He aimed it at the third Deoxys, it hit, destroying the Deoxys. Hugo let out a sigh of relief and turned to the last Deoxys. "....Not yet." He said coldly.

ELITES

# Hugo ( HP : 35/90 ).

ENEMIES.

Deoxys #1 } ( HP : 50/50 ).
Deoxys #2 } ( HP : 0/50 ).
Deoxys #3 } ( HP : 0/50 ).

изм
February 10th, 2008, 07:33 AM
The last doexys looked troubled.. he looks towards hugo and tries to attack but slows itself down.. thus missing it's chance.. the doexys doesn't make any move the stats remain unchanged.

ELITES

# Hugo ( HP : 35/90 ).

ENEMIES.

Deoxys #1 } ( HP : 50/50 ).
Deoxys #2 } ( HP : 0/50 ).
Deoxys #3 } ( HP : 0/50 ).

SilencedShooter
February 10th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Hugo thought fast, and knew there was one way to win. He grinned and then began furiously digging. He was using Dig. Hugo jumped down into the hole and began digging further.The Deoxys waited. Hugo dug until he knew he was near the Deoxys. He sat there and waited for the Deoxys to make it's move. He just hoped this strategy would work.

ELITES

# Hugo ( HP : 35/90 ).

ENEMIES.

Deoxys #1 } ( HP : 50/50 ).
Deoxys #2 } ( HP : 0/50 ).
Deoxys #3 } ( HP : 0/50 ).

Sweet_Dreams
February 10th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Nightmare decided to send a message to the Steelix. *Meeting place has changed. Meet in the forests, there are Elites near the original meeting place. Also, there is a traitor among our ranks. This is Nightmare, Hunter of the Clans.* He made sure to carefully shield his telepathic message, so that even other Clans could not hear it if they were trying to. He just hoped the Steelix would listen.

Idly, he let the slight breeze shift him where it may, knowing that if Steelix didn't listen to him, he would be too late to go chase after them, and if he did... Well, he would be hard to miss.

Minos Yewman
February 11th, 2008, 03:05 AM
Electoton arrived to find that Steelix had disappeared. So had a Hoenn military base. The Ninjask did a swift U-turn and headed back to the clan ship. Upon arrival, Electoton typed in the password and closed the hatch behind him. He was the only one who knew the password so he would be safe in here. After checking on the egg, he flicked a switch, bringing up a radar image of the location of all the clans. Sometimes these things were just too easy.

Armada
February 11th, 2008, 11:11 AM
((OOC: I'm really sorry I haven't been on guys... I had to go to the hospital, got a heart transplant...))


Essie stared around the forest, her newly healed leg still throbbing gently every step she took. Her expression was downcast, her tail dragging as she bowed her head and walked to the stream. She had been having horrible dreams, something called the berlitz, elites, clans.... it was all so confusing... and on top of that, she had lost her friend Blaze somewhere in the forest... she guessed. Her dreams had gotten her sleepwalking, she didn't even know where she was....

Sweet_Dreams
February 11th, 2008, 12:21 PM
The leaf litter stopped, mid-blow as Nightmare stiffened. A slight pounding in his head alerted him to the fact that Electoton was using the device designed for the war. At least the thing couldn't tell which Clan member it was. The only thing that could stop it from finding you was if you were in deep, deep space, or if you were dead. The third option was heading to the Earth's core, but at the moment, all three were pretty inaccessible. He waited for the pulse to pass, before moving and communicating with Steelix.

Electoton knew the password to the ship, true, but he knew the deactivation code.

*Steelix, did you feel that? That's the traitor in the ship. Electoton's plannin' somethin'. Not sure what, but it's somethin' big. Meet me in the desert, north of the forest. We'll face the back-stabbing "Ninjask" instead of runnin' away. What d'you say?*

Of course, Nightmare could always just activate a lock-down. Anybody could do that.

The mission used to be simple. Find Cronos, get the Berlitz, and get outta this planet. Now, however... He sighed, transforming back into his original form at last. Stretching, the Mech-Gengar rolled his eyes. It felt good to be back. Now he could just think about the task on hand.

изм
February 12th, 2008, 12:01 AM
((OOC: I'm really sorry I haven't been on guys... I had to go to the hospital, got a heart transplant...))

What the... ?? are you serious..? ]

-----

IC:

the last deoxys now alone trod upon the ground he wasn't sure what to do and hence used a hyper beam damaging + 35 to himself.

ELITES

# Hugo ( HP : 35/90 ).

ENEMIES.

Deoxys #1 } ( HP : 15/50 ).
Deoxys #2 } ( HP : 0/50 ).
Deoxys #3 } ( HP : 0/50 ).

Minos Yewman
February 12th, 2008, 04:27 AM
Electoton darted around the control room, frantically pressing buttons as he saw Steelix approaching. He was running out of options. If Nightmare got close enough then he could deactivate the ship. Electoton decided on a plan of action, it was risky, but it might just work. He sent a message to Nightmare, just to annoy him:
"Loser!"
He hit two buttons, one activated the ships teleport, the other, a major weapon he had developed to prevent communications between the Elites. It also stopped clan communication until Electoton turned it off. Which he wasn't going to. Now that Nightmare had to be face to face with Steelix to communicate it should be a while before they found him. Especially as he had teleported to the bottom of the sea.
Electoton now started to contemplate how to get out without drowning.

SilencedShooter
February 12th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Hugo stayed underground. This fight was almost over, he just needed to wait it out. Luckily, the pokemon fled when the fight began, so he could stay underground easily, knowing no pokemon were in danger. He just needed to finish off Deoxys so he could contact Pyro, so he continued waiting.

ELITES

# Hugo ( HP : 35/90 ).

ENEMIES.

Deoxys #1 } ( HP : 15/50 ).
Deoxys #2 } ( HP : 0/50 ).
Deoxys #3 } ( HP : 0/50 ).
__________________

Sweet_Dreams
February 12th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Nightmare snarled as first the message came from Electoton loud and clear, and the sudden block in his mental abilities. He wasn't taken to snarling, although now seemed like the perfect time to start. Well, the single weapon that could totally stop anybody sending telepathic messages didn't work if somebody wasn't there to re-enter it every hour or so. Floating up to Steelix's eye from the other side of the ship, Nightmare told him as much.

Electoton would still be in his ship and harmless if, after an hour, the block remains. If not, then Nightmare would just have to hunt... For an ally he had worked with for years. This would be pretty easy, actually, since he knew the exact... Let's say aura surrounding the Electivire. He didn't know that, of course, he thought it was some kind of smell - but that was Hugo's speciality. Nightmare as a ghost, saw Pokemon's... Spiritual aura or something like that.

Well, whatever it was, it was useful.

Minos Yewman
February 13th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Electoton was busy hotwiring the computer. If he could keep the mental block up then Nightmare wouldn't know he was on the surface. However he wasn't having much luck. For the ninth time he was thrown backwards in a burst of sparks. Then he remembered Neos' hacking disks. After a few minutes of searching he found the one he needed. He put it in and selected the continuous code option. He entered the code and now the computer would renew the signal every five minutes-just in case.
He still had to get out though....

изм
February 13th, 2008, 01:23 AM
The # 1 deoxys was just getting confused now... he didn't know what to do.. hence he gives a hyper beam again attacking himself with +35 damage.

ELITES WIN !!

ELITES

# Hugo ( HP : 35/90 ).

ENEMIES.

Deoxys #1 } ( HP : 0/50 ).
Deoxys #2 } ( HP : 0/50 ).
Deoxys #3 } ( HP : 0/50 ).

SilencedShooter
February 13th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Hugo came out of the ground when he heard the noise stop. The last Deoxys was dead. He looked around the area where he was fighting and noticed the minor destruction. The ground was charred and there were no pokemon around. He sighed, and sent a radio message to the elites.

"Don't worry guys. The Deoxys are defeated." He said quietly through his radio. He walked around the town a bit, and then remembered one of his objectives. "Any idea where this Bulbasaur would be?" He asked. "And now that the city is safe....what do you want me to do with this plushie form?" He asked as he continued to look at the burnt ground. "I feel.....bad. I should have taken this battle out of the city.....a lot of pokemon could have been hurt." He thought as he waited for a responce from the Elites.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
February 13th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Quil Looked Around For A Second,Confused. " How In The World Am I Gonna Get Rocks Here? " Mumbled Quil To Herself. " Not Only That, Where's Bulby... " Sighed Quil Walking Towards A River In An Opening In The Trees. ( " Is That Essie???? " ) Thought Quil As She Saw A Fluffy Little Pokemon Sitting There. " Essie? " Said Quil Sitting Down. " Is That You Essie? " Asked Quil Hoping It Was Essie. ( " If thats Essie,I Know The Forest Well So We Can Get Back To The Town Easily. " ) Thought Quil.

изм
February 13th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Hey Hugo...??? you there this's High wire.. thank god that you got saved.. how did you battle the doxys.. neverthless you are a good warrior everyone knows that.. that would have beena child's play i guess.. i had read on Ebay that bulby hosted some key he wanted to sell off.. and he want's a arcanine plushie care in return.. so we just want him to buy you.

SilencedShooter
February 13th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Hugo's eyes squinted. "So I have to go on the internet...and make some fake trade or something?" He looked around and then noticed Golduck's toy store again. They had a computer in there. Hugo grinned and walked towards the store. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it. When I'm in "Bulby's" posession, I'll radio you again." And with that, Hugo entered the toy store.

Children were playing, and in the back Hugo noticed a free to use computer. A Shroomish was using it, but he got up and left when Hugo neared. Hugo went to the computer and looked up e-bay, and then searched for "Bulby." He found Bulby's offer for the key, and sent him a message. "I have an Arcanine Plushie. I will leave the Arcanine Plush outside tonight near Golduck's toy store. Leave the key where you find the plush, we will not be meeting directly." After he sent the message, he sighed and walke out of Golduck's store, and went and sat behind the store.

"Alright." He said through his radio. "I have everything set up, hopefully. I'm going to be here, and hopefully the Bulbasaur will pick me up in my plush form. The key will be in my current posistion, so when the Bulbasaur takes me, I'll send you a scan of the key so you can get it." He said, and without hesitation, he changed into the Arcanine Plushie and sat there, waiting.

Minos Yewman
February 13th, 2008, 10:33 AM
((OOC: Right I've been wondering for a while now: Wolf Link Fan, Why Do You Start Every Word With A Capital Like This? It makes it very hard to read.))

Electoton had found an escape pod. He had packed everything he needed into it and was now ready to leave the ship. To even the odds (as currently he was up against all the Elites and the clans) he blocked all communication and authorised a full lock down. The signal kept going to block communications and nobody could access the ship without the code. Unless they smashed a hole through. However, this was very unlikely as the only thing that powerful would be along the lines of 'supernova' level power. Which was unlikely to be accessable to anyone as it would destroy the entire ship (which would stop the signal) along with most of the solar system (which defies the point.)

Sweet_Dreams
February 13th, 2008, 11:52 AM
((Ooc: Yeah, it makes for fiddly typing as well. Hey, Toto, are there humans on Earth?))

Nightmare was starting to get a headache from the constant block. The earth's creatures would feel nothing, unless they were supremely powerful psychics - perhaps the legendaries, since the Pokemon already had natural blocks from their full mental potential.

If Electoton wanted to really be helpful, he could have fried electronic communications from Karma, since the Clans all knew about the radio "Walkie-talkies" they used. Very chunky, and hard to keep in a heavy battle, and easy to trace.

Of course, if the ship was still accessible, Nightmare could ask Neos to try and track it. It was too much of a bother changing the frequency of electronics to the exact one of the one you're trying to track. Then, they needed technology as well. He knew how to hotwire something this way, since it could come in useful in hunting the enemy, but he was just slower at it, and disliked it a lot more than Neos did.

изм
February 13th, 2008, 08:26 PM
(OOC: yes there are humans ... but you'd better take this as only a realm where pokemon's live in wild for getting caught by the trainers and the one's who live in society.. so we better leave the nasty humans aside).

Who the hell is that thing actually...??? i sense a radiation from beneath the desert but there's no one coming out from the past 3 hours... and there are some earth pokemon's too... with artillery..?? let me see.. oh great a absol .. a nidoran.. oh god i sense something... a tail...?? can it be... drapion..?? yes it is... he may kill them all.. hugo quick get there protect the pokemons.

Minos Yewman
February 14th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Electoton watched on his radar as Drapion approached its prey. As Drapion could no longer receive any messages, it was passing the time by killing the general population. The best thing was that the Elites would soon discover that he had blocked the Karma-Earth trasmissions for the Elites. Of course, it wouldn't be long before they discovered this and just transmitted on a different frequency, but it might disrupt them for a while. He got out of the pod, locked it with a code, and changed to Ninjask in an attempt to find the many scattered parts of Regirocks key.

SilencedShooter
February 14th, 2008, 06:41 AM
(OOC: Did you ignore my last post totomud? I kinda set up for something else....)

изм
February 14th, 2008, 08:35 AM
(OOC: oh..! sorry lemee redo it..)

Hey hugo..?? oh great... why can't i connect to him...?? looks like someone's blocked the server... luckily i have an alternate DNS server working... connection takes time...

( 5 seconds or so...)

Hey hugo... please don't wait at the shop you'd better save the pokemon's first.. and anyway.. the bulbasaur won't be checking his hosting's it was dead from few months you se.. it'll be our luck if he checks it.. i'll just have a scan of that link and if.. he replies.. then you can do your job... but now run!

SilencedShooter
February 14th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Hugo changed back and looked up. "Alright High Wire...I'm going now!" And with that, Hugo was halfway through town. As he ran he thought of the situation in his mind. "So I need to find a Absol, Nidoran, and...Drapion..." He said to himself, as he whipped out of the city.

Hugo made it to the desert and continued to run. He saw nothing exceptwide open spaces of sand. He ran further until he fina;;y saw what he thought was a Drapion.

"High Wire...I see them...." He said into his radio.

N-XIGE
February 14th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Inside the western cavern...inside a cave...inside another cave ...still inside the cave before... very abysmal inside western cavern...Inside an Ice block...a mysterious figure...there, resides...the embodiment of madness...the fury of mews darkside...Mewtwo...The Leader of the mighty Clans..."I shall not slumber...I shall never know love nor joy...I am a soldier if hate till the end"...This words flowed in the canal like icy cavern...He was awake as he had been, was and may forever be...
" I am Mewtwo and not a side of mew...a different creature entirely...brought to this world on cinnabar island...July 22, it should be...then I was free...not for long...i allied with the Rockets and Giovanni...I learnt my greatest lesson...I was made for a reason...
what is this reason". His eyes began to glow with a blue aura..."What is my PurPose!...Now I know...I was born to search for the Beriltz, to be the invincible as no one has been...and I have fallen...to slumber forever...NO, THIS SHALL NOT BE MY DESTINY!!!"....The ice shattered...and some words drifted in the air...
FREE ATLAST

Sweet_Dreams
February 14th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Nightmare stopped in his tracks as he was heading to one of Earth's primitive radio stations, disbelief the most prominent emotion raging inside him. Even through the barrier that was erected by Electoton, he "heard" a mental "voice", accompanied by the heavy pounding that belonged to... Cronos.

*FREE AT LAST!*

Nightmare grinned, rejoicing silently inside, as he came to turns with the fact that his mentor, after so many years of entrapment, was free. He tried sending with all his ability, hoping that Cronos, with his incredibally strong mental powers, would hear.

*I'm coming, Cronos!* And so he would, after fiddling in the radio station and then finding where he was.

изм
February 15th, 2008, 12:15 AM
(OOC: hey N-XIGE please do not try to break this RP please ).


http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozei/trozei022.png


Quick claw.. roamed around.. when he suddenly heard.. a mental block " FREE ATLAST "

then quick claw.. realised... that the unreal realm he had sent cronos to..

HA HA HA.. that fool... he thinks he's free.. whereas.. he's till not free.. but just trapped into my realm... and he'll run onto many battles no.. however he'll still be able.. to transmit messages.. and i've even transplanted false memories into his brain. HA HA HA

" Nightmare.. can you hear me...?? looks like cronos is free in his realm.. just tell him to calm down.. but be careful do not let it hurt your brain by the telepathy power.

----------------

High Wire received the message soon.. ok hugo.. just stay there.. and better transform yourself into your real form.. we have to save those pokemon's just wait for the drapion to attack them then.. you battle.

Minos Yewman
February 15th, 2008, 03:52 AM
Electoton got a very large pain in his head.

*Free at last*

He was free. Cronos was free. This was not good at all. Electoton had to find the Berlitz very fast before Nightmare got to Cronos. Little did Cronos know it but he was in the same caverns as the Berlitz. But they didn't have the key yet. Electoton sped on, eager to find the key.

N-XIGE
February 15th, 2008, 03:53 AM
"So many tunnels...with so many caves...how will I escape...it is virtually impossible..."*cronos...im coming*..".what...Shadow...Ill stay put...here in the coldest part of the cavern...im counting on you...re unite with the remaining troops...this place is crawling with armoured mech guards, and at my present fitness...i certainly cannot break out..do you read me Nightmare...Cronos, over and out"...Cronos took an energy scan of the environment"Hmm...so many high power levels...sp many mechs...I certainly cant get out"

Sweet_Dreams
February 15th, 2008, 11:01 PM
((Ooc: Hey Toto, I don't get your message 'cause the weapon is still on, and I doubt that a Fearow's mental abilities are anywhere near strong enough to break through it, 'kay? I didn't ignore your post or anything.))

Nightmare frowned as Cronos' message was directed solely at him. There were gaps and breaks, so he guessed that the code had just been renewed in the weapon. Good, then that meant Electoton should still be in his ship - wherever it was.

*What... Shadow* Nightmare winced at the use of his name from before... He shoved the thought to the back of his mind and firmly renewed his resolve. *Stay put... I'm... Coldest part... Cavern... Counting on... Reunite with... Troops... Crawling... Mech guards... Fitness... Cannot break... Read... Nightmare? Cronos... Out*

He thought he could make sense of most of it, although according to the far-away Neos, the Elites did not know where Cronos was, so he ignored the parts about the crawling Mech guards, storing the entire message in his memory. He quickly reviewed the parts of the message he could guess at, disregarding the pounding that was magnified by the block the message broke through.

Cronos would not tell him to stay put and then tell Nightmare his own location as well, so he figured it was Cronos who was staying put. It seemed that he was in the coldest part of a cavern, and deducted that Cronos was counting on him to meet with the other troops... Which excluded Electoton, he hoped.

There was something he couldn't break, but as Nightmare had no idea what, the part was irrelevant at the moment, and was stored away with for future reference. The last part was quite obvious, as Cronos sometimes felt a bit melodramatic and used what Nightmare dubbed "War-Radio Speech". What was more important, keeping tabs on the Elites, or finding Cronos?

Instantly, Nightmare adjusted the plan he had formulated moments ago, changing the priorities on his list. The Elites may be despicable, rotten liars, but Cronos is the closest thing I have to an actual family. Nightmare motioned to Steelix and headed forward to the radio tower.

Okay, so tune in to the Elites' conversation, and also contact the others... Neos, Quick Claw... Damn that Electoton. Nightmare sighed, knowing that the ship was hotwired by Neos himself to avoid detection by such a simple thing as fine-tuning Earth's technology to its signature. But Electoton wasn't high enough in his priorities to spare much thought about. Too much effort spent on backstabbing, lawless folks like him.

изм
February 16th, 2008, 04:07 AM
( OOC : had you read the very second last post of quick claw.. please take your time to get back and see the post :D , in that post i had sent a realm transmit to cronos .. telling him that he'll be free but in a realm .. not in real.. so that he could see.. what's happening and so that he could plan out how to escape in reality.)

SilencedShooter
February 16th, 2008, 07:13 AM
Hugo put his head down. "I have to fight with all this power...on earth..." He said silently to himself. He then looked back up. The Drapion looked a little menacing. Hugo glared, but he did as he was asked, and turned into his real mech form. He pounced down. Now that he was in this form, he was a lot stronger. He then put a foot out, pounced down a little lower, and ran closer to the pokemon. As soon as this Drapion attacked...he was ready to defend. Hugo glared at them and rested down into the sand a bit. He didn't want to draw there attention before he had to. That wasn't part of the plan.

Armada
February 18th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Essie froze as she heard the voice. She turned slightly, just enough to see the light of a small fire... "Quil!" she squealed, and pattered over to her, limping slightly. She rubbed against her neck, happier than ever to see her friend. "I'm so sorry, I did'nt know where I was and I lost you and I've been having these horrid dreams and I'm scared to death that maybe something big is about to happen and.... Oh Blaze, I'm so glad to see you!!!" she practically bounced with joy.


((OOC: yeah. I had a heart disease... some kind of cancer of the heart or something like that. I didn't usually tell people, and I didn't wanna get attatched to anyone because I was so afraid that I would die on them... I am not going to fall in love either, I would rather die alone than to make someone hurt like that, ever.))

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
February 18th, 2008, 06:13 PM
OOC:
Sorry The Typing Is A Habit...


IC:
" You Wanna get Home Or Not?We Have To Hurry Before Bulby Tells My Mom I Wandered Into The Forest To Find You. " Said Quil Smiling. " If You Wanna Get Out Of Here Follow Me. I've Been In This Forest For Two Years So I Know It From Entrence To Exit. " Said Quil Walking Towards The Exit Of The Little Grassy Opening. " If You're Too Hurt To Travel I'll Carry You. " Said Quil Smiling Again. ( " We Gotta Get Out Of Here, " ) Thought Quil Sensing Danger Nereby For Some Reason. " Hurry,Im Not A Quilava For Nothing. " Said Quil Thinking Of Why She Said That.

Armada
February 19th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Essie nodded, her heart pounding in her chest audibly. Another vision had just occured....

An arcanine turned in to a menacing mechanical form...


she shuddered, but followed the Quilava quickly, ignoring the twinges in her leg.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
February 26th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Quil Looked Back,Worried About Essie's Leg. " Are You Ok To Walk Essie? " Asked Quil Still Walking,Not Seeing The Rock A Couple Miles Away. Quil Turned Her Head Back To Face The Road And Started To Think About The Transformation Ability That Her Brother Was Gonna Teach Her. ( " If I Remember Correctly, My Brother Said With That Skill I Can Transform Into A Flaming Version Of Any Pokemon,And Gain All Their Abilitys. " ) Thought Quil Still Thinking. ( " I Still Haven't Mastered That Ability,But... " ) Quil Got Interupted By An Unusual Pain In Her Head. " Ouch... " Said Quil Sitting Down For A Second To Rest. " How Did That Stupid Rock Get Here? It Wasn't Here On My Way In Here! " Asked Quil To Herself.

Loki
February 28th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Paragraph Minimum guys. Check the rules if you want more details.

Thread Warning 1 of 2

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
March 17th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Paragraph Minimum guys. Check the rules if you want more details.

Thread Warning 1 of 2

OOC: Im Not Gonna Post Yet On The RPG Until I Figure Out If Armada Is OK,But Were You Talking To Me Or Her?Just A Question.