PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate: White, Milk, Dark?

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 20th, 2008, 02:26 AM
Chocolate. We all love it. I have a sweet tooth and I'm meant to be seventeen! So, what's your obsession to what kind of chocolate? What are you more likely to eat uncontrollably? What chocolate do you like eating?

White chocolate, with the extraneous milk and little cocoa content in it?

Milk chocolate, that has lots of cocoa and milk?

Or, dark chocolate, which has the most cocoa of it all?

*snort*

I prefer white chocolate. The extra milk content and all the sweetening satisfy my own sweet tooth (and potentially give me cavities). D:

Proto
January 20th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Miiiiiilk chocolate, definitely. <3 Followed by white-chocolate, which is also good. I also love a mixture of white and milk. :3 Delicious.

I.. really really really don't like dark chocolate. Gag me. :x

Yeah, I love chocolate too. :D Especially with peanut butter, mmmmmm.. *____*

PB
January 20th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Ohh chocolate *drools*

It has to be Milk for me, Dark can be too bitter and white sometimes make me feel ill.

Plus Galexy is milk chocolate and I'm in love with it XD

Sanctuary
January 20th, 2008, 02:51 AM
ANY. Absolutely any, as long as it's chocolate~ <3

But usually I long for Dark chocolate, since I don't usually get the chance to eat some since my sister doesn't like dark chocolate, and my parents don't eat chocolate.. >:
(my sister gets the choice of which chocolate.. I'm too easy going. >w<)

Just had one of the Caramello Koalas, it's just normal chocolate, but it's got delicious caramel in it~~ :3

Wish
January 20th, 2008, 04:40 AM
I LOVE White Chocolate. ^^ I'd pick it over milk or dark chocolate any day.

I also like Milk Chocolate. ^^ I eat this more often, because I can't find white chocolate.

I hate Dark Chocolate. >.< It's very bitter and not pleasing to my tongue

Cassino
January 20th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Chocolate. We all love it.
¿O RLY? My father isn't too fond of it. :P

Anyways, for me, first comes white, milk, then dark; but I'll eat any of them, I'm not too bothered which one I get.

Binary
January 20th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Yay chocolate!
Milk chocolate is my most favourite, tasty and creamy. Dark chocolate is also not that bad but can get quiet bitter at some times. Milk chocolate is also good though.

~C3LEBI

Kylie-chan
January 20th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Ewww, white. White chocolate is so sweet and dark chocolate is so horrid and strong that it makes me want to throw up. xD I still can't eat much milk chocolate, as I'm lactose intolerant and react badly, especially when I was littler and would get terrible headaches if I even ate a little bit, but I really, really love that stuff. u_u

Sammi
January 20th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Has to be milk chocolate. I loathe white chocolate with a passion. I think it tastes terrible. >_<;; Dark chocolate's okay, but it doesn't stand up to the awesomness that is milk chocolate. It tastes perfect~ *_*

Kyoko
January 20th, 2008, 08:17 AM
I loooove milk chocolate <3 And I'm starting to get a taste for dark chocolate as well. I never really liked it, but lately I'm starting to like the taste. White chocolate is gross x_x I really don't like it that much at all.

so yeah, milk chocolate is my favorite! :>

Harmony
January 20th, 2008, 08:53 AM
I loooove milk chocolate <3 And I'm starting to get a taste for dark chocolate as well. I never really liked it, but lately I'm starting to like the taste. White chocolate is gross x_x I really don't like it that much at all.

so yeah, milk chocolate is my favorite! :>

Dude we have like.. too much in common... XDD
Basically my post consists of almost everything she said.

Milk Chocolate- is like the best chocolate you could ever consume in this entire world. <33333

Dark Chocolate- is good , but it still doesn't compare to Milk chocolate.

White Chocolate-... is deh nastye. [ Translation: is gross]

Cloud_85
January 20th, 2008, 09:16 AM
I leke the dark one, the flavour is intense XD

kidpunk
January 20th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Milk Chocolate. Thats all you have to say. Its just great. Not to overpowerring in taste in just the right amount of sweetness in it.

I don't mind white choclate either, but i just hate dark chocolate.

Azonic
January 20th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Yeah, my choice wasn't up there, so I picked Other.

I mean, why the frack did you not put hot chocolate!?

Drakorn
January 20th, 2008, 09:45 AM
My favourite is White Chocolate. Milk Chocolate can make me sick. Dark Chocolate is one of my hated things in my life. :X

Live in Color
January 20th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Miiiiiilk chocolate, definitely. <3 Followed by white-chocolate, which is also good. I also love a mixture of white and milk. :3 Delicious.

I.. really really really don't like dark chocolate. Gag me. :x

Yeah, I love chocolate too. :D Especially with peanut butter, mmmmmm.. *____*

I feel the exact same, except I've never had white and milk together...

Dark chocolate I hate.

Dairy Milk chocolate bars are to die for... *drool*

Sylphiel
January 20th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Dark chocolate gets little love. :(

For me, it's both milk chocolate and dark chocolate. I love both of those enough to where I can't decide which one I like better. I love milk chocolate for its sweetness...and the bitterness of dark chocolate is exactly the reason I like it. XD;; Now, if something's bitter enough to where it tastes like...I dunno, baker's chocolate or something (gag), then I definitely wouldn't touch it, but otherwise I'm game. :]

White chocolate is the one I avoid, really. I can eat it and like it at times, but if I eat too much of it I start feeling queasy.

Forci Stikane
January 20th, 2008, 09:53 AM
For eating, milk chocolate all the way. There's no fighting against the incredible goodness that is milk chocolate.

Second place would have to go to white chocolate, since I find dark chocolate too strong to eat. It's pretty perfect for recipes, though, and is what I usually go for.

So......all of the above?

Alter Ego
January 20th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Originally? Milk chocolate all the way, but once I got my first bite of the proper 85% stuff...

Well, now milk (and even moreso white) chocolate just tastes too much of the legal additives and not enough of the actual chocolateyness to me. D= White chocolate in particular just doesn't appeal to me anymore. The trouble with the lower-cocoa chocolates is that it leaves all too much room for stingy manufacturers to prod in cheap, second- or third-rate materials to minimize their costs. So yeah, it's 70% cocoa and up for me if I can help it (the 80% area is the best, imo). I do eat some of the lighter ones on occasion, but dark is always the preference. :3

dragica
January 20th, 2008, 10:37 AM
milk <3
I hate dark chocolate, it's not sweet and light enough for me, but I like white chocolate too.. just not as much as milk :D
even better if it has nuts, raisins or biscuits :P

doritos
January 20th, 2008, 10:49 AM
CHOCOLATE! Lol, I love all chocolate, but my favorite is Dark chocolate.....just sit there...and let it melt in my mouth...it's heaven. ;;

Olumuyiwa
January 20th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Milk chocolate for life ^^: its so sweet and lovely.

snikerz35
January 20th, 2008, 11:15 AM
I love dark chocolate! It's the best chocolate ever!

Super Smash Kid
January 20th, 2008, 11:24 AM
White chocolate because it tastes damn good. Then milk chocolate because it's good. Then dark chocolate because it has a funny tatse but u get use to it.

Kotowari
January 20th, 2008, 11:48 AM
White Toblerone. That is my favourite chocolate. =3
I also like milk chocolate, but I still prefer the white one.
I don't like Black chocolate.

chocolate club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122789) =3

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 20th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Yeah, my choice wasn't up there, so I picked Other.

I mean, why the frack did you not put hot chocolate!?

^_^;; Because the poll relates to the solid chocolates you can eat, and not drinking chocolates?

BassBuster
January 20th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Milk chocolate has Always been my favourite. I've never liked Dark Chocolate.

Nuke
January 20th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Milk or White.

It was be just white but some of the white chocolate brands make it too sickly.

Amoeba
January 20th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Dark chocolate. I'll rarely eat any other. Milk and white chocoalte just taste too sickly and sugary. Dark chocoalte has more of that chocolaty flavour that lingers in your mouth.

!gnition
January 20th, 2008, 01:46 PM
No preference really, I drink whichever is available for the much needed calcium it contains :)

Ayano Katagiri
January 20th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I don't have any real preference to any, but milk chocolate's never really been a favourite. Dark chocolate's pretty good though.

diamondpearl876
January 20th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Mostly, I like eating milk chocolate. I have cravings for it all the time. xD

I can't stand white chocolate at all. Dark chocolate is okay, sometimes.

Rebellious Treecko
January 20th, 2008, 05:31 PM
I like all sorts of chocolate.

I usually eat milk chocolate, but occasionallly I have dark chocolate. (it's a bit too bitter for me)
I may have had white chocolate, but I forgot what it tastes like. :\

---

Off topic: I also love chocolate milk, I have it whenever I can. Sometimes I drink a whole gallon in a day or two.
Hot chocolate is nice as well.

Dawg 2005
January 20th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I like Double Dutch. A lot. I don't eat it a lot though. But when I do it's like sweet, melty sex in my mouth.

And where's the Rain option?

*Slapped*

helix
January 21st, 2008, 12:43 AM
Milk chocolate, mainly for it's taste. I can't seem to be able to stand dark chocolate and white chocolate is just... odd. So, milk chocolate.

The Real AAA
January 23rd, 2008, 02:38 PM
i like milk n dark chocolate

GrovyleGamer2007
January 27th, 2008, 05:30 PM
I will eat milk chocolate if I must. But I eat dark every chance I get.

Razer302
January 28th, 2008, 02:05 AM
I love milk chocolate. I eat it when ever I have any in. I had 2 bars yesterday.

Ryoutarou
January 28th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Dark chocolate. I love its taste, it's strong but you get used to it after a while. It's got a flavor that very little else can actually match. I try to eat one bar a week as I've found that it makes me feel great. A close second would be white chocolate, again, a flavor that little else can match, but it can be a little too sweet to enjoy at times.

I despise milk chocolate though, it's just too sweet for my tastes.

Lumine
January 28th, 2008, 07:53 AM
I like all three actually, but I mostly eat milk chocolates, I started liking dark ones cause they're healthy =3

Kumo-dono
January 28th, 2008, 08:11 AM
I don't really like chocolate at all.. >>
Except for like chocolate soy milk.
(I'm lactose intolerant.)

Himawarii
January 28th, 2008, 01:23 PM
I like white chocolate the best <3 <3 It has this sensation to it,I can't relly explain XDD;

Milk chocolate is also made of yum; [:

She-Elf
February 2nd, 2008, 07:15 AM
I'm allergic, but sometimes I can take a little bit, and then I prefer milk chocolate :D

BeachBoy
February 2nd, 2008, 07:25 AM
I never liked dark chocolate.

Though I love milk chocolate. yum, so good..... :D

Karonte
February 2nd, 2008, 07:43 AM
I looove white chocolate!

Zanacross
February 2nd, 2008, 07:46 AM
I love milk

Its the best. Melts so well

saphire
February 2nd, 2008, 02:35 PM
my favorite is the chocolate is delicious

Gerri Shin
February 2nd, 2008, 02:38 PM
I prefer the like 60-80% Cacao Dark chocolate. its awesome but I can never have more than about 4cm of it. I have sensitive teeth and when they get too much sugar.. ow!
I do like milk chocolate, but it doesn't have the bite that I like that Dark has.

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 02:50 PM
If it is any form of dark chocolate. I love it.

Gummy
February 2nd, 2008, 02:52 PM
My favorite is milk chocolate. I've actually never tasted white chocolate, and dark chocolate is too... chocolatey.

sims796
February 2nd, 2008, 03:00 PM
Hershey's chocolate...

I mean, Milk Chocolate does it for me. White is Meh, since it isn't really chocolate. Dark is an aquirred taste. On it's own, I hate it. But with other things, like fruit, it's delicious.

I'm a student at the Culinary Institute of America. As such, I get to eat fancy foods that I can't really stomach. But there's a bar of chocolate, that's delicious. It's dark, filled with some sort of fruit, mixxed with cream. I can't remember what fruit. I'll post it when I do.

flight
February 2nd, 2008, 03:03 PM
Milk Chocolate. I cannot describe how FREAKING AWESOME it is. @_@

EDIT: This topic name is full of innuendo. XD;

XxZer0xX
February 2nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
I take milk chocolate but white works for me. And like sims said, unless it's combined with something like fruit, I hate dark chocolate.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
February 2nd, 2008, 03:15 PM
Well, My favorite kind of chocolate is a nice,
Stawberry dipped in PURPLE chocolate!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1229/purple113ou1.png

PURPLE 113

XD

But seriously,
My favorite kind of chocolate is milk chocolate.
It may be badder for you than dark, but it sure as hell tastes WAY better,