PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Ganlon berry!

Steelix8
January 20th, 2008, 05:18 PM
I'm looking for a Ganlon Berry so I can use it for Natural Gift, post if you have one.

THEROGE12
January 20th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I'm looking for a Ganlon Berry so I can use it for Natural Gift, post if you have one.

I HAVE ONE .

Steelix8
January 20th, 2008, 05:20 PM
What would you like for it?

THEROGE12
January 20th, 2008, 05:22 PM
What would you like for it?

GOT ANY EVENTS .

Steelix8
January 20th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Only one, and he's not for trade. Want a level 61 Bold Dragonite?

By the way, is this berry Legit?

WaluigiRedclaw91
January 20th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Ive got alot ofum, do u got any shinys for trade

Steelix8
January 20th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Only shinies I have are the ones in my sig, and they arn't for trade either -_-.

WaluigiRedclaw91
January 20th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Ummm, well could you tade me a clone of your dragonite. I can wait for you to clone it all night

Steelix8
January 20th, 2008, 05:35 PM
I don't know how to clone...besides, if I screw it up I'll lose my Dragonite, and I don't want that to happen, anything else you'd like? I can give you a Bold Dragonite (61) holding an Expert Belt.

WaluigiRedclaw91
January 20th, 2008, 05:37 PM
No, im only interested in shiny pokemon at the moment. Well, i know this is kinda out ther but can i clone the dragonit for you and give it back tou you with another ganlon berry on it?

Steelix8
January 20th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Nah, that's okay, thanks anyways, but I mean...can't you give me the berry for the Bold Dragonite, if you have a bunch of them you can just grow more...please <=).

TwilightBlade
January 20th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Wow, a shiny for a berry.. And please don't offer to clone anything for anyone either. D8

I'll give you berry for free. Just add me and get online.

WaluigiRedclaw91
January 20th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Oh darn now that i think about it it does sound pretty silly! lol. okay im sorry

Steelix8
January 20th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Alright, thanks Twilight, lemme just add you. Ummm, what's your friend code?

Justin T
January 20th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Wow, a shiny for a berry.. And please don't offer to clone anything for anyone either. D8

I'll give you berry for free. Just add me and get online.

Well I think it would be worth it for a ganlon berry. If you hadn't stepped in I was going to say that he should broaden his offers to more than a bold dragonite. Sorry steelix I just think that you are going to have to have more to get what you want here.

Steelix8
January 20th, 2008, 06:00 PM
I do have better stuff to offer...but I would think a Dragonite with an Expert belt would be enough for a berry...a berry. I'm not giving an Event or a Shiny for a berry, especially when you can just grow more...But you can have your opinion, I have one now anyways. They didn't ask for anything other than Shinies and Events, so I offered the first thing that came to mind, if one of them would have said "Do you have somthing other than the Dragonite?" (Non-shiny and non-event, mind you) I would have offered somthing else...

P.S. Thanks TwilightBlade, you rock.

Justin T
January 20th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Oh I definitely think events is going overboard. I just meant a common shiny like a weedle or something, but I didn't know you could have offered something else. I apologize for that.

Steelix8
January 20th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Dude, don't apologize, you have nothing to apologize for. I guess a common shiny would be a good trade, but I'm sure that my sig that says "My Shinies" only shows two shinies; Metagross and Dragonite.