PDA

View Full Version : First 151 Pokemon Breeding Machine

Subzero829
January 20th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Hey Everyone I like almost everyone who plays Diamond/Pearl am on a quest to complete my pokedex. So I decided to focus on the first 151 pokemon first. Im close to achieving that goal I have less than 10 pokemon left to achieve that goal. So here is the list of pokemon I need.

1. Squirtle
2. Nidoran (Female)
3. Farfetchd
4. Krabby
5. magmar (or magby)
6. Omanyte
7. Kabuto
8. Dratini
9. Mew

Thoose are the 9 Pokemon I need to finish the first 150. To trade I will breed and of the other 150 pokemon for you and if you need a evolved form I will even train them for you. I really need omanyte and kabuto so I am willing to trade 2 pokemon for them. The one I really need is Mew thought if anyone is kind enough to offer me a Mew I will breed as many pokemon as they want.

If anyone wants a certain pokemon but they don't have one on that list just ask I will breed one for you anyway.... My friend code is 3308 2502 8899

Elijah fc: 5112 0202 4463
January 20th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Hey Everyone I like almost everyone who plays Diamond/Pearl am on a quest to complete my pokedex. So I decided to focus on the first 151 pokemon first. Im close to achieving that goal I have less than 10 pokemon left to achieve that goal. So here is the list of pokemon I need.

1. Squirtle
2. Nidoran (Female)
3. Farfetchd
4. Krabby
5. magmar (or magby)
6. Omanyte
7. Kabuto
8. Dratini
9. Mew

Thoose are the 9 Pokemon I need to finish the first 150. To trade I will breed and of the other 150 pokemon for you and if you need a evolved form I will even train them for you. I really need omanyte and kabuto so I am willing to trade 2 pokemon for them. The one I really need is Mew thought if anyone is kind enough to offer me a Mew I will breed as many pokemon as they want.

If anyone wants a certain pokemon but they don't have one on that list just ask I will breed one for you anyway.... My friend code is 3308 2502 8899
I have a omanyte, I give it to yoiu for a eleectbuzz with crosschop, and Ice punch that has a alert to sounds charateristic and a lonly nature

Also I give you a Dratini for a Scizor with a Loves to trash about characteristic and a lonly nature

both at lv 60 or less if possble

Subzero829
January 20th, 2008, 06:21 PM
"I have a omanyte, I give it to yoiu for a eleectbuzz with crosschop, and Ice punch that has a alert to sounds charateristic and a lonly nature"

Im sorry I could probably get the electabuss but as far as breeding moves and nature are concerned I'm brain dead. I have no idea how they work. I wish I could though sorry :(

Elijah fc: 5112 0202 4463
January 20th, 2008, 06:25 PM
"I have a omanyte, I give it to yoiu for a eleectbuzz with crosschop, and Ice punch that has a alert to sounds charateristic and a lonly nature"

Im sorry I could probably get the electabuss but as far as breeding moves and nature are concerned I'm brain dead. I have no idea how they work. I wish I could though sorry :(
Well I take any electbuzz you have as long it female also what about the Sizcor

Subzero829
January 20th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Both the Syther and Electabuzz are female. The electabuzz is at lvl 33 the scyther is freshly hatched.