PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a few pokemon.

ShadowTails
January 20th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Looking for:
Lucario, MUST BE FEMALE, Modest or Adamant nature preferred.
Dragonite, MUST BE MALE: MUST HAVE THIS MOVE: Ice Punch. (I'd get it myself, I however lack another GBA to trade the Dragonite over to Emerald.)
Ditto, MUST BE CALM NATURED.
Seel/Dewgong MUST BE MALE. Nature, I don't care... I'd really like this for breeding purposes.

Items:
Magmortizer (I'll trade an Electrizer for this.)
Any TM past 50 thats any good that you can't get multiples of in the game by normal means.

I am willing to trade nearly anything... I have access to every Pokemon in the game except certain legendaries: I.e. Jirachi, Deoxys, ect.

I'd prefer what I'm looking for to be regular, I don't want any illegitimate shinies, but if you are willing to offer a Shiny, I will only trade a Shiny for a Shiny, in my eyes a regular Pokemon=another regular Pokemon and a Shiny=another Shiny.

Anyways, I'm hoping someone will be willing to trade, just ask me if I have a certain Pokemon of a certain nature/breed/anything and I'll see if I can get it to you.

JoeHalo
January 20th, 2008, 10:05 PM
i have a female riolu i just hatched its level 1 its not a lucario but i don't have any time to train it so i'll trade for a magby with a magmortizar though the riolu has a lonely nature

jssnnike
January 20th, 2008, 10:06 PM
do u have any power items??

ShadowTails
January 20th, 2008, 10:11 PM
i have a female riolu i just hatched its level 1 its not a lucario but i don't have any time to train it so i'll trade for a magby though the riolu has a lonely nature

I guess that could work... you'd have to give me time to hatch a Magby though, I was planning on doing so anyways.

@jssnnike I'm afraid not.

JoeHalo
January 20th, 2008, 10:15 PM
how long would it take and do u have the item that makes magmar evolve into a magmortizar?

ShadowTails
January 20th, 2008, 10:19 PM
how long would it take and do u have the item that makes magmar evolve into a magmortizar?

Seeing how I put in my first post that I'm looking for Magmortizers, no I don't have any. For the record, Magmar evolves into Magmortar, or what I affectionately call Gutsman.

I'm hatching Magby right now, so depending on how many steps that is.

JoeHalo
January 20th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Sorry well its fine just a magby

ok im getting ready for the trade i'll go into the trading room and what is your friend code?

ShadowTails
January 20th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the Riolu. Anyone else willing to trade?

Anyone else who would like to trade, PM me as I am signing off.