PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Farm

Dog11561
January 21st, 2008, 08:19 AM
hi. i am going to make a pokemon farm and trade them off on the GTS. Anyone who wants to join my Pokemon Farm, plz post your name and i will add you to my list. If you want to give me any tips because I am new, plz to so. I also want to know if you can get shiny pokemon if you breed 2 non-shiny pokemon. THANX!!!!!!!!! :) :P :X

Dark Destiny
January 21st, 2008, 08:21 AM
i think u can get a shiny with 2 non shinies, the chance is 1 in 89?? - I think

Dog11561
January 21st, 2008, 08:23 AM
Ok everyone, plz post stuff. I want to know if you want to join my Pokemon Farm. I will breed pokemon. I will make Riolu's and Phione's because I have a Lucario and Manaphy. ANd if you want a Riolu or Phione, I will trade them out, and I really want a Mew so, plz offer a Mew for a Phione, or Riolu( Riolu's evolve into Lucario's.) Okay, plz post all your tips. :) :P :x

Thanx, Destiny100. I really appreciate it. Do you want to join my Pokemon Farm? I will make a website for my Pokemon Farm if people join it. :) :P ;)

Dark Destiny
January 21st, 2008, 08:26 AM
well i've got about 2 boxs filled with dratini's to ship out, but no wi-fi atm, i'm getting wi-fi in 2 months, then maybe i'll consider - haven't even got all the lengeradies in diamond yet =|

Dog11561
January 21st, 2008, 08:29 AM
If you are lucky, you can find a linksys signal floating around and use that to get Wi-Fi for about an hour until the signal leaves.

Also, if you go to the nintendo website, you can find places that are Wi-Fi hotspots. A McDonalds near me is one, and whenever I go there,( which is like never) i use Wi-Fi, you should check out the Nintendo site for more info and stuff. :P

How to you get those trainer cards at the end of your posts. Also, do you have to add it in every time or can you make it so every post of yours has it?

Shiny Umbreon
January 21st, 2008, 08:38 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by "Pokémon Farm" but it seems like a breeding group or something. Anyway, it involves trading, so this should go in the Trades Corner.

-MOVED-

Also, don't ask about things like shinies in this same topic because it has nothing to do but if you want to know, no matter what you breed, you will always have the same chance of getting a shiny from an egg which is approximately 1 in 8000. And don't try to double post again.

Dog11561
January 21st, 2008, 09:31 AM
A Pokemon Farm is a group of breeders who breed pokemon and make the pokemon have very high EV's and great movesets. And i don't know how to double post, my computer does it on it's own. Do you want to join my Pokemon Farm and we can make awesome pokemon like Chikorita, which are hard to get in Diamond and Pearl.

Also, I didn't know this was in the Wireless Trade place.Sorry Mr. Moderator, I will try to be better next time.

Shiny Umbreon
January 21st, 2008, 09:37 AM
A Pokemon Farm is a group of breeders who breed pokemon and make the pokemon have very high EV's and great movesets. And i don't know how to double post, my computer does it on it's own. Do you want to join my Pokemon Farm and we can make awesome pokemon like Chikorita, which are hard to get in Diamond and Pearl.

Also, I didn't know this was in the Wireless Trade place.Sorry Mr. Moderator, I will try to be better next time.
You should mean high IVs. And, no, you are the one who double posts because the posts are merged. If it was an error, you'd get two duplicate messages, which is not the case. Also, Chikorita is not obtained just by breeding well, so it's not a matter of that. Anyway, thanks, but I already have all Pokémon and I'm not interested in joining a breeding group.