PDA

View Full Version : PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

jefffan3
June 26th, 2009, 01:01 PM
not regin of legends i mean life of gaurdians

Ephraim
June 26th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Playing Reign of Legends. I'm on my way to the 3rd badge. But, I made my Mightyena learn 2HM moves. (Rock Smash and Strength.) My Zangoose and Seviper have the Strength HM on them as well. Anyone know where I can find the HM deleter? There was one on Ruby.

Yes. Can somebody kindly answer?

Limen123
June 26th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Yes. Can somebody kindly answer?
He's in Retazo City...

In Rescue Rangers you can't catch pokemon right?
I was on the topic for RR today and the features say that you can't catch pokemon but later the people suggested a porygon virtual world for pokemon and you can't put away the main 3....so can you catch pokemon or not?

KieronGames
June 27th, 2009, 02:59 AM
He's in Retazo City...

In Rescue Rangers you can't catch pokemon right?
I was on the topic for RR today and the features say that you can't catch pokemon but later the people suggested a porygon virtual world for pokemon and you can't put away the main 3....so can you catch pokemon or not?
Actually you can catch them in RR cuase if you get the 8th badge in the game you can go to sout isle i mean south uisle and the kecleon there sells them
and you can put away the 3 main

SirPlaysAlot
June 27th, 2009, 06:48 AM
i would like to ask a question. in ROL wad am i suppose to do after i defeat the elite four? are there anymore events? and how do i pass the guards in johto region which block the passages to blackthorn and the other town? and is kanto region oni limited to vermillion city?

Limen123
June 27th, 2009, 07:55 AM
i would like to ask a question. in ROL wad am i suppose to do after i defeat the elite four? are there anymore events? and how do i pass the guards in johto region which block the passages to blackthorn and the other town? and is kanto region oni limited to vermillion city?

There's the dark lugia event in vermillion city...You can't get past those guards.That's the only part of Johto you can go to.Kanto has vermillion and cinnabar(sp?).And after the E4 you can go on a legendary hunt.After getting all of them,Go to the Angeallen event.most people skip this part so when you beat the E4 and you're in your house,watch the tv.it will tell you that latios if flying around.and don't fly anywhere.leave your house and walk to ultima city and you will see latias.

roryg93
June 28th, 2009, 10:41 AM
where is the dive spot for the waking groudon event?
good job on the hack, its the most enjoyable Pokemon experience I've had in years.

Ephraim
June 28th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Thanks, Limen. You've been helpful so far.

Limen123
June 28th, 2009, 11:37 AM
where is the dive spot for the waking groudon event?
good job on the hack, its the most enjoyable Pokemon experience I've had in years.
Go to Retazo city and surf where the whales used to be.keep going until you reach cinnabar(again sp?).when you get there,surf down and find a giant dive spot.dive in and find a little cave.the submarine is gonna be there.resurface and i think you'll have to keep going into the cave or just walk straight into a scene...don't remember.....

Pedriku
July 1st, 2009, 07:35 AM
Just a little question... I've captured all the legendaries, but I haven't recieved any message and the man at Rentelbud's cave doesn't let me enter, what must I do before? I think I've had to miss something :S

Satoshi Ookami
July 1st, 2009, 11:25 AM
Just a little question... I've captured all the legendaries, but I haven't recieved any message and the man at Rentelbud's cave doesn't let me enter, what must I do before? I think I've had to miss something :S
Even the Celebi and Latios?

keirberos
July 1st, 2009, 04:42 PM
Hey there. ^_^ Firstly, gotta say, RoL is absolutely a fantastic game, and I can't wait to finish it to start RR and LoG.

My only complaint is the encounter rate in DarkWoods. It's ridiculous. :D I can't go more than three or four steps.

My one (major) question is, what am I supposed to do with the Meteorite I got from Mt. Blaze? I'm up to Mt. Pyre by now and I still haven't figured out what to do with it. Do I just hang on to it?

And my one bug issue is, uh... I did the first six gyms, made my way to Retazo City, battled my rival, then went over to Mt. Pyre. I got the call from the ranger saying he wanted my help with SL, then instead of forwarding me to Cherrygrove City (as I've since learned it was supposed to do), it just pushed me into Mt. Pyre. Going out and back in did nothing. So I went up to the top, completed the event with Diark, came back down, and got the second call from the ranger, saying SL escaped, Blitz was recovering, etc, and that they wanted me to go to Montami, even though I never did that event.

Luckily, I use my freeze/defrost states instead of saving most of the time, so I still have an actual save file that is far enough back, I can try again. Let's see... I was riding my bike at the time I got the first call? Maybe that was what messed with the scripts? Anyways, I'm gonna try again, walking, but has anyone else heard of this problem?

EDIT: Okay, I found a reference to the same thing on page 72... seems like they had the same problem... Still gonna try it again, see if I can reproduce the problem, or at least find a way around it.

EDIT 2: Figured it out! Well, now, part of me's wondering why I even bothered posting about the problem in the first place. Other than feeling sheepish, though, I think I've confirmed a definite glitch that might want to be noted. The area at the base of mt. pyre is one of those areas where you can't fly and can't get on your bike. However, if you're already riding your bike when you go into the area, you'll stay on it. If you're going at speed when you hit the door, you'll get the call from the ranger, but you'll go into Mt. Pyre, thus enabling you to skip the Shadow Lugia event. If walking, or if going slowly on the bike when you enter the door, you'll go to Cherrygrove. My best guess is that it's a result of a built-in script for the bike, to ensure that people can keep going at speed after the text. So, yeah, easiest way to avoid it is to not be riding the bike while entering mt. pyre.

But, yeah, thanks! :)

Gonzales
July 5th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Where can I find dive and where is Entei?

Melissje
July 5th, 2009, 04:26 AM
I dont know how to download the game o-0
I downloaded it and patch it on a ruby game-thingy, but it doesnt work TT^TT
I actually have no idea of how hacks work anyway @-@

espeonlover829
July 6th, 2009, 10:34 PM
how do you get glaceon?
i have leafeon but i REALLY want glaceon...

Satoshi Ookami
July 6th, 2009, 11:24 PM
how do you get glaceon?
i have leafeon but i REALLY want glaceon...
In which game?

Where can I find dive and where is Entei?
Dive is given from Ash on the Fire Path where Entei waiting in the cave

I dont know how to download the game o-0
I downloaded it and patch it on a ruby game-thingy, but it doesnt work TT^TT
I actually have no idea of how hacks work anyway @-@
Did ya use IPS Win or other patching program?

Gonzales
July 6th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Dive is given from Ash on the Fire Path where Entei waiting in the cave

Sorry for being dumb but where is the Fire Path? I have reached Cinnabar if it helps a bit^^

Satoshi Ookami
July 7th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Sorry for being dumb but where is the Fire Path? I have reached Cinnabar if it helps a little ^^
Oh man how to describe it...
Try take south way from Mt. Pyre and when ya reach Tabuli Town continue to south

dragonarche
July 7th, 2009, 12:14 AM
First download the IPS on the first page.
Then google a clean Ruby ROM.
Download LIPS.
Patch the IPS to Ruby(I don't know how to use LIPS because i use a different patcher.Sorry).
You're done....

Is the beta that's downloadable in the LoG topic the whole game or does it stop somewhere in the middle of the game?
I think its the full game not sure though
and what patcher do you use?
and can someone tell us where the game ends

Satoshi Ookami
July 7th, 2009, 01:59 AM
I think its the full game not sure though
and what patcher do you use?
and can someone tell us where the game ends
It's full game and it ends after capturing all legends and battle/capture Angeallen

espeonlover829
July 7th, 2009, 12:13 PM
how do you get glaceon in reign of legends

Satoshi Ookami
July 7th, 2009, 12:32 PM
how do you get glaceon in reign of legends
It doesn't seem to be in that game... as I checked it by YAPE

Exon
July 8th, 2009, 12:03 AM
lots of pages, but I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem...I decided to go with chimchar as my dppt starter pokemon that you get from the fat guy...well, when it got to level 14, it evolved and was then at lvl 16...anyone else have that happen? (not complaining though :-p)

MysticPK
July 8th, 2009, 03:22 AM
I can't get past the ice path. I can NEVER get past the gliding. Seriously, I've tried it about 50+ times.

Horrible. Anyone got any suggestions?

Francesca
July 8th, 2009, 05:45 AM
I can't get past the ice path. I can NEVER get past the gliding. Seriously, I've tried it about 50+ times.

Horrible. Anyone got any suggestions?

Seems weird. :[. I've already experienced that. But i forgot what did i have done to pass through it. Sorry about that.

U_Flame
July 8th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Use save files. Save right before you try so if you fail, load and there's no time wasted. Pass a part? Use a save file so you don't have to start over if you fail.

D3athlyS0ul
July 9th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Okay, so.....I feel incredibly dumb. Where is Thin Forest located? Mesprit is the only one I'm missing (though I had to use codes for Raikou, Registeel, and Celebi because they didn't show up even after completing everything), and I have been all over the place looking for it. I've seen a video CATCHING it, however all it did was show me the location itself, not where it was at.

It doesn't show up on the PokeNav, and I'm about to lose my mind. Sorry, I feel dumb asking, but could someone please point me in the right direction?

AzImmortal
July 10th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Go to Cinnabar Island, and Surf South. Go until you find a place that looks like Ruby's Underwater Cave then dive. Finish (Awake the Groudon) event and go south of Tabuli Town. Enter through the cave nearby Ash's house south of Tabuli, You'll meet up with a lv.40 ENTEI. Capture/Faint it, then progress. You'll be in that City that replaces sootopolis, go to the cave of Origin, Capture/Faint Groudon, then go to the eighth gym in the same city, and battle Leader Krona and the Ruby Destiny Team.

Then go to Ultima City and go battle the league, and then finish the D.LUGIA event in Kanto REgion, Capture it(only capturable by Masterball)\faint it. You finished the game's man storyline. THe capture\meet all the legends, afterwise, go to rentelbud ,enter the cave and battle Angeallen. DONE

OK Guys i really can't understand Why i still can't proceed with this help.. I've awaken groudon and it dissappear nowhere... And the weather ourside goes sunny day... I've head to the above mention cave just beside ash's house... Enter the cave where entei is blocking the way... but i still get the same thing.. "Rrraaaarrr!.... What is that pokemon? and i'm led out again?? Is there anything else that i forget to do?? Need a reply asap here... Thks..

vivalacamo
July 13th, 2009, 01:27 PM
How do i get Ho-oh... ive got all 8 badges, cleared elite 4 caught shadow lugia, but i still can't catch Ho-oh... any ideas why i can't?

HemlockLegend
July 13th, 2009, 06:12 PM
how do you get to the weather institure in reign of legends

AzImmortal
July 14th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Ok In "Life Of Guardian" After i've defeated the Master at Boulder City(That is the 5th symbol i've got).. And the people there saw angeallen landed in "Fortune Valley"... I straight away go there and then suddenly it hangs and bring me back to Home(psp Main Menu)... Does anyone encounter this Error as well??? Is it because of the beta version??? Or juz the game ends there??? Any help will be appreciate...

HemlockLegend
July 14th, 2009, 02:24 PM
it maybe the psp thingie screwed you up try vba and post what happens.
if that is not it it may be the end of the beta

Pokefan362
July 14th, 2009, 03:18 PM
OK, in RoL, near Bug Forest there is some sort of building called "Destiny". I found a suspicious TV in there. What is it all about? I'd wager it has something to do with Rotom.

Satoshi Ookami
July 14th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Ok In "Life Of Guardian" After i've defeated the Master at Boulder City(That is the 5th symbol i've got).. And the people there saw angeallen landed in "Fortune Valley"... I straight away go there and then suddenly it hangs and bring me back to Home(psp Main Menu)... Does anyone encounter this Error as well??? Is it because of the beta version??? Or juz the game ends there??? Any help will be appreciate...
Weird bug... anyways beta doesn't end there

OK, in RoL, near Bug Forest there is some sort of building called "Destiny". I found a suspicious TV in there. What is it all about? I'd wager it has something to do with Rotom.
Yeah Rotom is there

AzImmortal
July 14th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Well if u guys said that it deosn't end there... I'm not sure about it then maybe its a bug or something... i've juz played a New game and still.. got stuck at the same place.. Hahahah!!!! Really screwed me up...

kitsuned
July 16th, 2009, 02:32 PM
okay okay, i know that this sounds real amaturish, but that's because it is. SO this is the first game that i've played online and the first hack i've ever done, i was always more of a GBA person in real life, but when i heard so many great things about this game, i thought i'd try it out. BUT IM SO LOST. okay so I have the Lunar IPS, I have the clean ROM version of pokemon ruby and i've downloaded ruby destiny reign of legends. NOW WHAT? please please help, i'd love to try out the game!!

July 16th, 2009, 09:37 PM
okay okay, i know that this sounds real amaturish, but that's because it is. SO this is the first game that i've played online and the first hack i've ever done, i was always more of a GBA person in real life, but when i heard so many great things about this game, i thought i'd try it out. BUT IM SO LOST. okay so I have the Lunar IPS, I have the clean ROM version of pokemon ruby and i've downloaded ruby destiny reign of legends. NOW WHAT? please please help, i'd love to try out the game!!

Read this if this is the first time you play a hack.
BEFORE Playing a ROM Hack (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966)

tamere123
July 17th, 2009, 10:37 PM
i cant get to Morient Town =(
which path do yu take to get there?

Bellasaur
July 17th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Hey, I just started playing PRD: LoG, and I downloaded beta 2, I think. I was wondering if what I downloaded was complete or not because I can't find Andrew at Low Point Path. I know there's supposed to be an event with Leana, but for me nothing's happening.

Satoshi Ookami
July 17th, 2009, 10:57 PM
i cant get to Morient Town =(
which path do yu take to get there?
Take the right path (from players view) from Tabuli Town and go to south 'till ya reach Fire Path so continue 'till ya see cave what happens to be Fire Cave and that's the way to Morient :)

Hey, I just started playing PRD: LoG, and I downloaded beta 2, I think. I was wondering if what I downloaded was complete or not because I can't find Andrew at Low Point Path. I know there's supposed to be an event with Leana, but for me nothing's happening.
Unfortunately LoG isn't complete djg had to close thread because of his lack of time...

Bellasaur
July 17th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Take the right path (from players view) from Tabuli Town and go to south 'till ya reach Fire Path so continue 'till ya see cave what happens to be Fire Cave and that's the way to Morient :)

Unfortunately LoG isn't complete djg had to close thread because of his lack of time...

Dang, that sucks! I finished RoL, and I love djg's story lines....I was really having fun with LoG, too. :C Are there any other good hacks you can recomend?

dalt41196
July 17th, 2009, 11:10 PM
i encountered a wierd glitch my zigzagoon can learn surf...btw where do u find darkrai and regigigas

Satoshi Ookami
July 17th, 2009, 11:12 PM
i encountered a wierd glitch my zigzagoon can learn surf...btw where do u find darkrai and regigigas
Legendary locations are in first post :) Check that out :)

KieronGames
July 17th, 2009, 11:55 PM
You do know its not a glitch that a ZigZagoon can learn surf my ZigZagoon can learn it on my pokemon ruby

Satoshi Ookami
July 18th, 2009, 10:48 AM
You do know its not a glitch that a ZigZagoon can learn surf my ZigZagoon can learn it on my pokemon ruby
Yep he can learn surf. That makes him to be great HM Slave if someone would need.

Yay 1000th Post!

mavidlol2
July 19th, 2009, 12:53 AM
After 6th gym... Mt Pyre is next right? but i find it D:
Is it somewhere near Bee Woods ?

Neo-Wolf
July 19th, 2009, 02:19 AM
After 6th gym... Mt Pyre is next right? but i find it D:
Is it somewhere near Bee Woods ?

Yeah . It is . You have to cross bee woods .

mavidlol2
July 19th, 2009, 02:32 AM
thanks and...

I know why i cant find it now... its because the island appeared =.= (why am i so lucky ...)
thats why sun path isnt connected to iron path...

LOLMAN656
July 19th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Hello there.. You know.. After I've like been chased by the Pokemon of the square, some can continue to Poketropolis (some other people I mean) and some (for instance I) just can't.. It's rather problematic.. My kangaskhan just says "It appears to be some kind of problem at the hall." I have indeed tried everything but I have got no idea of what to do

tamere123
July 20th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Latios is my last legendary i need to get Angellan
but i can't seem to find it anywhere. if i just spawn one using gameshark will i still be able to catch angellan ?

Satoshi Ookami
July 20th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Latios is my last legendary i need to get Angellan
but i can't seem to find it anywhere. if i just spawn one using gameshark will i still be able to catch angellan ?
Since Latios is only in wild I guess the gameshark one could do it

videx92
July 21st, 2009, 09:44 AM
in life of guardians ive gotten 5 badges and gotten surf but i dont get the event to meet nicolas even though DO has captured the angel pokemon wat do i do?

Satoshi Ookami
July 21st, 2009, 11:01 AM
in life of guardians ive gotten 5 badges and gotten surf but i dont get the event to meet nicolas even though DO has captured the angel pokemon wat do i do?
After winning 5th badge and obtaining Surf the beta ends :)

AzImmortal
July 22nd, 2009, 03:36 AM
Ok guys help me out in this please... Where is this "Thin Forest"???? That's where i can get Mesprit.... But where is it?? Which town??

Pika Storm
July 22nd, 2009, 01:48 PM
hey, it's been a while since I played a hack, but these ones are definately worth playing, but I have a question: in life of guardians, after I have gotten back home from escaping the trainer academy, and obtained the riolu from that guy (I forgot to get his name), what do I do, there were a few rival battles I saw over the place, but I don't have the feintest idea of what to do now.

btw, why are all the trainers only appearing now?

Neo-Wolf
July 23rd, 2009, 02:08 AM
Ok guys help me out in this please... Where is this "Thin Forest"???? That's where i can get Mesprit.... But where is it?? Which town??
All legendary locations are in the first post .

AzImmortal
July 23rd, 2009, 04:35 AM

Hahaha i guess u don't get my question fren... I know mesprit is at "Thin Forest".. But my question is where is this "Thin Forest"?? Which town is the nearest to this "Thin Forest" Coz the legendary location guide only put it as "Thin Forest" but i can't find this "Thin Forest"..

Satoshi Ookami
July 23rd, 2009, 05:05 AM
Eh that was very helpful for him xD No offense of course

It's north from Selaro Town

suzakuryuu
July 23rd, 2009, 12:03 PM
@Reign of Legends
can we get shaymin (sky) by any chance? by evolve shaymin maybe? :p

destinedjagold
July 23rd, 2009, 03:43 PM
@Reign of Legends
can we get shaymin (sky) by any chance? by evolve shaymin maybe? :p

no...
Shaymin Sky Forme wasn't introduced during the time Reign of Legends was in creation...
Sorry. :\

dracoseeker1
July 23rd, 2009, 04:29 PM
i have a question. ok, i found the jirachi rock but it just says that its full of aura or something and i ont get into a fight with jirachi. i tried moving the the boulder, it worked, but it didnt change anything, can you help me?
ive beaten E4 and dark lugia but it wont let me. help me please!

AzImmortal
July 23rd, 2009, 06:39 PM
i have a question. ok, i found the jirachi rock but it just says that its full of aura or something and i ont get into a fight with jirachi. i tried moving the the boulder, it worked, but it didnt change anything, can you help me?

Have u completed the event at vermillion city??

It's north from Selaro Town[/QUOTE]

Thks a lot... That is juz what i need to know....

Satoshi Ookami
July 23rd, 2009, 10:22 PM
no...
Shaymin Sky Forme wasn't introduced during the time Reign of Legends was in creation...
Sorry. :\
Djg is back!! :D

Full of aura... Is it saying "The stone is full of aura" or something... or it's saying "The strong aura remains?" if this then ya must have already battled Jirachi...
If not then I don't know what could be cause... maybe... anyway did ya catch Dark Lugia?

dracoseeker1
July 24th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Yea i saved a master ball for him. and even though i dont have jirachi or latios i still was able to catch angeallen, which is weird because you need to have all the legendarys to fight him.

Jagold, are you planning on making any other ROM's after life of guardians? cause your hacks rule!! XD

Pankake
July 24th, 2009, 01:43 PM
i have searched this thread...and maybe im just plain out unobservant but i need the exact directions to get to mt. pyre...i am sooo stuck,.... i have my 6th badge and i read the post that says to prevent a glitch i had to finish the 3 events...but i cant seem to find mt. pyre...i feel like im going in circles...and it doesnt help getting attacked by pokemon every 4 steps lol please...screenies maybe? and yes i saw "East of Green Valley, is Ring Path and then Lust Path" but im still lost!

awww crap...sorry people...found it lol gosh...i kept walking around in a circle in ring path around that lake with the regi guy

HA! i just got that! RING path....walking around in circles?....-half hearted laugh-

dracoseeker1
July 25th, 2009, 07:46 AM
sorry to be a bother again but i heard that it is possible to get celebi but i cant finad him, where is he?

Satoshi Ookami
July 25th, 2009, 11:01 AM
sorry to be a bother again but i heard that it is possible to get celebi but i cant finad him, where is he?
He SHOULD be in Bug Forest but that event is kinda weird...
Because lots of people say that it doesn't work... so you're maybe one of 'em

AzImmortal
July 25th, 2009, 06:24 PM
ok this sounds funny... but i've catch angeallen before i've catch my last legendary pokemon that is latios... i'm not sure why is that so... hahhaaha but gd enuff for me.. and also i have a question... i've tried going to safari zone.. but they won't let me in coz i dun have a pokeblock case... Where or from who i can get this case?? Any idea??

dracoseeker1
July 26th, 2009, 07:03 PM
so what is the event of catching celebi? is it next to the rotom event house, cause thats what i heard

Satoshi Ookami
July 26th, 2009, 11:24 PM
so what is the event of catching celebi? is it next to the rotom event house, cause thats what i heard
Yep that's right at the end of Bug Forest as I said before

thelmaa
July 27th, 2009, 04:04 PM
hii..!
i'm in the part 12 or 13 of pkm ruby destiny rescue rangerss! n dnt knw what 2 dooo!!
i already pass the part were my friends became a rock..or whatever they were..
i'm alonee.. and all is brown ..like sand.. i dont knw waht to do heree!! help:(

hii..!
i'm in the part 12 or 13 of pkm ruby destiny rescue rangerss! n dnt knw what 2 dooo!!
i'm alonee.. and all is brown ..like sand.. i dont knw waht to do heree!! help:(

NatureKeeper
July 28th, 2009, 04:23 AM

He is at the end of Bug Forest. Beside Rotom's house. And Celebi, by my means is an it.

ok this sounds funny... but i've catch angeallen before i've catch my last legendary pokemon that is latios... i'm not sure why is that so... hahhaaha but gd enuff for me.. and also i have a question... i've tried going to safari zone.. but they won't let me in coz i dun have a pokeblock case... Where or from who i can get this case?? Any idea??

Maybe a little problem with flags... I heard that Celebi is innecessary...

hii..!

There is an invisible puzzle. You must depend on your luck and solve teh puzzle...

Satoshi Ookami
July 28th, 2009, 04:26 AM
There is an invisible puzzle. You must depend on your luck and solve teh puzzle...
In other words using spacebar xD and randomly move :D

loopy
July 28th, 2009, 02:09 PM
hey umm for ruby destiny

i just awakened groudon and went back to entei and entei still pushes me out of his little cave thing :/

HELP! D;

Xyo
July 28th, 2009, 02:10 PM
@LoG...
How do you break out of ice without being warped to the house?
It seems the old people there like me... lol...

~Xyo~

destinedjagold
July 28th, 2009, 02:18 PM
hey umm for ruby destiny

i just awakened groudon and went back to entei and entei still pushes me out of his little cave thing :/

HELP! D;

I have heard from other players that you need to get TM earthquake in the cave where you'll wake Groudon up...

@LoG...
How do you break out of ice without being warped to the house?
It seems the old people there like me... lol...

~Xyo~

It's a matter of luck~
so when you're frozen, use save states and try your luck~

Darkrai-Hero
July 28th, 2009, 05:22 PM
After you drive the two teams out of Ancient Cave, where do you go? I tried the bike path, no bike, and I back tracked a bit as well and couldnt find it. First time I've gotten stuck since I've started playing.

dracoseeker1
July 29th, 2009, 07:38 AM
how do you get celebi cause i really want him i know hes in bug forest and hes right next to the rotom house can someone tell me what to do?

gameplayinfreak
July 29th, 2009, 09:11 AM
i dont if anyone asked but how do yuo get get gengar and other pokemon that evolve by trading? and also could you opinionate my team to be? its: Swampert; Charizard; Torterra; Gardevoir; Lucario; and i dont what i could do for a 6th so any recommendations please?

Satoshi Ookami
July 29th, 2009, 09:35 AM
i dont if anyone asked but how do yuo get get gengar and other pokemon that evolve by trading? and also could you opinionate my team to be? its: Swampert; Charizard; Torterra; Gardevoir; Lucario; and i dont what i could do for a 6th so any recommendations please?
Try first post ;) I wrote on which level trading Pokes evolve.

gameplayinfreak
July 29th, 2009, 11:45 AM
okay thanks and how do you get rotom? sorry if im asking too many questions

Satoshi Ookami
July 29th, 2009, 11:51 AM
okay thanks and how do you get rotom? sorry if im asking too many questions
Rotom should be in Bug Forest

gameplayinfreak
July 29th, 2009, 01:12 PM
yeah i know the tv in the creepy house. i mean first i went to it and it said there was no power and the tv was wierd or something like that. then later i went back and it said it wasnt special anymore

okay i hate to be a noob that posts questions about everything but how did my kirlia gain 4 levels after evolveing into gallade?
oh wait a minute, the same thing happened to my grotle. it leveled up one and evolved and then gained an extra level

Q115
July 30th, 2009, 02:00 PM
I have Haunter level 43 and it's not evolving!! It's not holding anything either, glitch!!???

I used rare candies to get my haunter up to level 52, and it's still not evolving!!!!!

Satoshi Ookami
July 31st, 2009, 10:45 AM
So do not spam and try to edit the evo by yourself by using YAPE

McAndrew
July 31st, 2009, 06:55 PM
hey im new here and i was wondering, when you first find Blitz and dark lugia in the dark isle, how do you win?

i mean i beat Blitz but then got killed after because i had to fight dark lugia again.

am i missing something or do i really have to beat him.

please help

Satoshi Ookami
July 31st, 2009, 11:19 PM
hey im new here and i was wondering, when you first find Blitz and dark lugia in the dark isle, how do you win?

i mean i beat Blitz but then got killed after because i had to fight dark lugia again.

am i missing something or do i really have to beat him.
If ya mean the battle against lv 99 Dark Lugia then you're suppose to lose...

McAndrew
July 31st, 2009, 11:36 PM
If ya mean the battle against lv 99 Dark Lugia then you're suppose to lose...

yeah thats the one.
but when i lose i end up at the last poke center i used.
and i dont know what happened or what to do next

nevermind i found out what to do.

but now im at the part with entei and he keeps using roar on me.
so i load my save which is next to him.

so is there another meeting with entei or is this the only one?

Q115
August 1st, 2009, 02:19 PM
I saw OP playing RoL with no$BGA linking battles.

How do you link and battle someone??? Any body wanna battle me???

Satoshi Ookami
August 1st, 2009, 10:26 PM
No$Gba is very bad emulator for hacks

so is there another meeting with entei or is this the only one?
Nope only the one in Fire Cave

alo123
August 1st, 2009, 10:51 PM

You should download VBALink its a VBA with link support you
can get it from the Emulatorzone

Firebird1515
August 2nd, 2009, 10:24 AM
there is a tile error on life of gaurdians in silkwind path. at the very top there is half a berry

PokeMapler
August 3rd, 2009, 10:08 PM
Hi... Im a nooby trainer looking for a Pikachu... o.0 My team only has a Marshtomp(Lvl18) Taillow(Lvl4) and an HM Slave(Lvl2). Where do you find Pikachu?

dracoseeker1
August 4th, 2009, 10:03 AM
i keep walking in to bug forest and one tile ahead but it doesnt activate,please someone help me i am desperate to get celebi. PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

what is wrong with the celebi script?

Satoshi Ookami
August 4th, 2009, 10:35 AM
i keep walking in to bug forest and one tile ahead but it doesnt activate,please someone help me i am desperate to get celebi. PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

what is wrong with the celebi script?
Djg said some flags are bad
But that doesn't matter I heard Celebi isn't needed for Angeallen

dracoseeker1
August 4th, 2009, 09:50 PM
k thanks. everyone, i hope jagold doesnt get mad about this but i have a pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends ROM were i edited the graphics and added a few new wild pokemon if anybodys interested ill be done in a few days and will add a download link to my signature. i didnt change anything else im just a graphics editor i cant work pokescript worth crap.

dienchi
August 6th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Hey, some one plz help me with this! I can't catch (or exactly I can't get to Kyogre whatever I do!) Please see the pictures below: i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/dienchi/PokemonRubydestinyreignofregendsver.jpg

How can I get over that clift? I thought I can jump over it by Acro Bike but .. nope, I can't :( Plz show me a way to ... get to Kyogre.

(I new and I don't have 15 posts so I can't post the link, please copy and paste it to your Browser and ... blah blah ... but please help me!)

BP189
August 8th, 2009, 05:16 AM
which life of guardians do i download?
PKMN RD LoG Beta 2
Beta Fixed Version 3
Beta Fixed Version 3.1..> ...

Satoshi Ookami
August 8th, 2009, 07:04 AM
The fixed 3.1 it's the longest and best bug fixed version

dragon0fangz
August 8th, 2009, 09:19 AM
sorry if this has been asked... how does clamperl evolve in huntail and gorebyss? (RoL)

dracoseeker1
August 11th, 2009, 08:34 AM
i figured out my jirachi problem and celebi problem. if you talk to ash in tabuli town BEFORE you beat the elite four, then the event wont work. and with celebi, i think the problem was i beat angeallen before i tried to get celebi. i ended up getting all legendaries so no problems there. i have a question for destinejagold, on advanced map with pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends, why are there 2 ho-oh locations? was one of them a mistake?

WhiteWolfKita
August 11th, 2009, 02:45 PM
I'm really sorry if this has already been asked (I dont have time to browse thru all 95 pages >.>) but Raiko and Registeel ran from me when I encountered them while shutting down the generator because I only have 5 badges right now. Will they appear again later in the game so I have a chance to catch them? Ive searched PokeCommunity and Google and not found anything relevant to my question...

EDIT: I left the power plant and then went back in later and Raiko and Registeel has reappeared. I guess I can catch them later after all.

Satoshi Ookami
August 11th, 2009, 11:24 PM
EDIT: I left the power plant and then went back in later and Raiko and Registeel has reappeared. I guess I can catch them later after all.
Yeah because ya have to beat league to capture them :)
They'll be fleeing 'till ya beat it :)

and with celebi, i think the problem was i beat angeallen before i tried to get celebi. i ended up getting all legendaries so no problems there. i have a question for destinejagold, on advanced map with pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends, why are there 2 ho-oh locations? was one of them a mistake?
Jirachi could be the right thing 'cause I sure captured Jirachi right on the way from the Tabuli
But I'm not sure 'bout the Celebi part...
I tried to capture him before capturing Angeallen but it didn't work also...
Wtf 2 Ho-Oh locations? :D
I've never seen the other one xD

sorry if this has been asked... how does clamperl evolve in huntail and gorebyss? (RoL)
On level 32. It depends on stats.
If Attack is better then defense then it'll be Huntail
And if Def is better then Gorebyss

dienchi
August 13th, 2009, 04:46 AM
No one help me T_T ?
And I can't find heatran in fire cave and the one in the house in bug forest =,=
I talk to the TV after beat E4 and nothing happen =.=
Help me please :(

GoldCold Ice
August 14th, 2009, 02:51 AM
will there be the DP pokemon in the game have not tried game yet

Satoshi Ookami
August 14th, 2009, 03:40 AM
will there be the DP pokemon in the game have not tried game yet
All RD games consider some DP pokemon.

shayful
August 15th, 2009, 09:52 AM
hey hello. i'm in a problem, i tought the walk through said after battle the shadow pokemon then head to the nursery and there's a trainer but there isn't any?? for life of guardians

sky_queen3
August 16th, 2009, 03:15 AM
What if I kill/get roared at by the legendaries in Reign of Legends, does this mean I'm stuffed and have to start the whole game again?

TYI17
August 16th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Kyogre doesn't seem to appear when I enter the hydro cave. Is this because I went there AFTER beating the Elite 4? Or do I need something else to trigger the event?

tute
August 16th, 2009, 12:27 PM
please i need help to find down pour town, when i look t map it seems to be next to me but when i get closer i'm in other island. what do i have to do?

how can i go to down pour town from sun ford town?

MasterCookie
August 20th, 2009, 07:53 PM
umm i got a problem on LoG i just finished the grass badge and went to the snow place .. when the team left i entered the house i was just in front and now im stuck...

sceptile127
August 22nd, 2009, 08:36 PM
in reigns of legend why are the combees buzing in the tree at the pina franca forest?? is that an event?

Satoshi Ookami
August 22nd, 2009, 10:34 PM
in reigns of legend why are the combees buzing in the tree at the pina franca forest?? is that an event?
Yeah... ya have to find another way out

umm i got a problem on LoG i just finished the grass badge and went to the snow place .. when the team left i entered the house i was just in front and now im stuck...
What do you really mean by stuck?

how can i go to down pour town from sun ford town?
After ya pass through Thin Forest take the right path 'till ya can Surf so surf 'till ya reach the Rose Path and that's way to Down Pour

The Gambling Gallade
August 24th, 2009, 01:06 PM
I talk to an Oddish on the Island that you can access after your 8th badge on Rescue Rangers, and tells me there is a special event nearby. What is that?

TheBlueRabbit
August 26th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Err... I am a bit stuck on rescue rangers. I am in the 3rd task that Steelix gives you (Berry collecting). I cant figure out how to end the mission. Also, I cannot surf anywhere :S Is this meant to happen?
Thanks

Satoshi Ookami
August 26th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Err... I am a bit stuck on rescue rangers. I am in the 3rd task that Steelix gives you (Berry collecting). I cant figure out how to end the mission. Also, I cannot surf anywhere :S Is this meant to happen?
Thanks
That's kinda complicated map xD
Ya have to go to north 'till you'll see some berry trees

Pikachu fan
August 28th, 2009, 03:42 AM
this is gonna sound stupid but i can't beat banshee!!!
i get up to his charizard and wipe out

my baby lugia needs medical attention alot!
so does any one hae an idea on how i'm going to beat him
with these pkmns

lv.28 baby lugia
lv.13 buneary
lv.12 piplup
lv.22 charmeleon
lv.15 combee
lv.34 combusken

and no critisism

also what level does baby lugia evolve?

Satoshi Ookami
August 28th, 2009, 07:12 AM
this is gonna sound stupid but i can't beat banshee!!!
i get up to his charizard and wipe out

my baby lugia needs medical attention alot!
so does any one hae an idea on how i'm going to beat him
with these pkmns
Train more and you'll win in notime ;)

also what level does baby lugia evolve?
Through happiness

TheBlueRabbit
August 28th, 2009, 09:51 AM
So, in RoL, i noticed that the D/P legendaries were added, but what about their unique moves i.e. Judgement on Arceus? Also, are their abilities added? And if so, where can the elemental plater (or equivalent) be found to activate Arceus' Multitype?
Also, i noticed that Feebas wasnt in the game. How is milotic obtainable, and what would happen if milotic were to breed?
Thanks.

dracoseeker1
August 28th, 2009, 11:09 AM
There are no diamond and peral moves in ruby destiny, only dark beam and heaven beam, wich was made by destine.

Baby lugia takes feebas' place in the pokedex and lugia takes milotic place in the pokedex, and dark lugia takes lugias place in the pokedex

Satoshi Ookami
August 28th, 2009, 11:31 AM
There are no diamond and peral moves in ruby destiny, only dark beam and heaven beam, wich was made by destine.
Heaven beam is just Signal Beam
And Dark Beam is Psybeam (maybe?)

Baby lugia takes feebas' place in the pokedex and lugia takes milotic place in the pokedex, and dark lugia takes lugias place in the pokedex
Yes that's right

TheBlueRabbit
August 28th, 2009, 11:33 AM

So, what about Arceus' Judgement etc.? Have they been replaced? And what about abilities?

Banjora Marxvile
August 28th, 2009, 11:38 AM
So, what about Arceus' Judgement etc.? Have they been replaced? And what about abilities?

They were never in.

All abilities are those from RSE, and the DP pokemon have abilities from them games, no new ones from Diamond and Pearl.

TheBlueRabbit
August 28th, 2009, 11:51 AM
They were never in.

All abilities are those from RSE, and the DP pokemon have abilities from them games, no new ones from Diamond and Pearl.

I mean, where Arceus would learn Judgement in DPPt., will it now learn a different move in its place?

Banjora Marxvile
August 28th, 2009, 11:52 AM
I mean, where Arceus would learn Judgement in DPPt., will it now learn a different move in its place?

I presume not, but I am not sure. Unless it learns Hyper Beam, or any old RSE or older move, then I say no. But I think it is Hyper Beam... Not too sure, but no new (DP) moves are in this game.

Pikachu fan
August 29th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Hey, I was jus wondering...
where the heck is the cave where you get dive?!
i cant find it.
where is it?

EDIT: never mind found it its south from tabuli town

Espionage888
August 31st, 2009, 05:49 AM
Hi Everyone! This game really is the best! I would just like to know how to get Eevee to evolve into Espeon and Jolteon. I already have, Umbreon using the moon stone, Glaceon using the water stone, Leafeon using Leaf stone and Flareon using fire stone. They are all female eevees except glaceon. But when i try to use sun and thunder stones on my other female eevees...it says not able. Any tips?

Satoshi Ookami
August 31st, 2009, 08:00 AM
Hi Everyone! This game really is the best! I would just like to know how to get Eevee to evolve into Espeon and Jolteon. I already have, Umbreon using the moon stone, Glaceon using the water stone, Leafeon using Leaf stone and Flareon using fire stone. They are all female eevees except glaceon. But when i try to use sun and thunder stones on my other female eevees...it says not able. Any tips?
Which game are ya playing?
The Reign of Legends?

Espionage888
August 31st, 2009, 08:33 AM
Yes, Reign of Legends....are they acquirable?
Please say yes....lol

yes...Reign of Legends....are they acquirable?
Please say yes...lol

Satoshi Ookami
August 31st, 2009, 09:02 AM
Yes, Reign of Legends....are they acquirable?
Please say yes....lol

Well Jolteon should be by using Thunderstone as normally and Espeon through max happiness in day.

Espionage888
August 31st, 2009, 09:55 AM
well my eevees won't take any thunder stone. and my other eevee for espeon is at level 36 already. any tips on how to evolve through happiness? Thank You so much for the help!!! It is really bugging me cos i really want my espeon...thanks again!

Satoshi Ookami
August 31st, 2009, 10:42 AM
well my eevees won't take any thunder stone. and my other eevee for espeon is at level 36 already. any tips on how to evolve through happiness? Thank You so much for the help!!! It is really bugging me cos i really want my espeon...thanks again!
Give Eevee stat items (Protein, Carbos etc.), battle with her and heal her :)

Espionage888
August 31st, 2009, 06:34 PM
Give Eevee stat items (Protein, Carbos etc.), battle with her and heal her :)

Will do that...Thank You so much for the help! Well now, I won't mind with the jolteon as long as I get my espeon. Many Thank Yous!!!

McAndrew
September 1st, 2009, 09:47 AM
hello can some one help me please.
i think i caught all the legends. but i am afraid that i missed my chance on one.

well i am not sure but was i supposed to catch rotom?

and if so is there another chance to catch him?

Satoshi Ookami
September 1st, 2009, 09:52 AM
hello can some one help me please.
i think i caught all the legends. but i am afraid that i missed my chance on one.

well i am not sure but was i supposed to catch rotom?

and if so is there another chance to catch him?
If ya beat him then unfortunately not :/
If not then he's in the same place

TheBlueRabbit
September 1st, 2009, 12:13 PM
Two questions about RoL here...
1. I have just defeated Darak and Shadow Lugia @ Lv.25, where you are with Blitz and the Ranger. I was sent back to the normal world, but where do i go now?
2. To unlock Angallen, do i have to catch EVERY legend, and is there any reason why one wouldn't appear?
Thanks =D

McAndrew
September 1st, 2009, 03:02 PM
If ya beat him then unfortunately not :/
If not then he's in the same place

what if i ran away?
well i tried again and Rotom is not at the TV again.
so do you know how i would get Angeallen.
the last legendary pokemon

ok could someone help me again.
i was able to catch every single legendary pokemon but now that dumb ranger wont let me into the cave where Angeallen is.
please someone tell me what i am missing?

Satoshi Ookami
September 2nd, 2009, 03:49 AM
Angeallen is available just by meeting legends.

Mc : Did ya catch Latios?

McAndrew
September 2nd, 2009, 08:26 AM
Angeallen is available just by meeting legends.

Mc : Did ya catch Latios?

yeah i caught all of the legendaries.
but latios i used a gameshark because i accidentlly killed him.

but other than that i have caught every single legendary the normal way.

TheBlueRabbit
September 3rd, 2009, 01:23 AM
I believe i have found a glitch area. On the lost sea, when you take an exit from one of the caves, you are deposited in an area that seemed to be completely enclosed by rocks. I explored the area and ran into a wild pokemon. After running from it, My character could no longer move. Using the arrow keys could shift the camera two spaces down, left, or right, but not up. Fortunately, it is possible to fly out of the area. Also, is there a reason why you cannot run or cycle when outside Mount Pyre? And one more thing, Tabuli Town is not registered on my Map (i.e., the building locations do not appear on the reigonal Map even though i have been there), and it is not possible to fly to.
A side-question; I came across Leafeon in the Lost Sea Caves, but it did not appear in my pokedex. Why not?
Many thanks :)

Banjora Marxvile
September 3rd, 2009, 02:24 AM
I believe i have found a glitch area. On the lost sea, when you take an exit from one of the caves, you are deposited in an area that seemed to be completely enclosed by rocks. I explored the area and ran into a wild pokemon. After running from it, My character could no longer move. Using the arrow keys could shift the camera two spaces down, left, or right, but not up. Fortunately, it is possible to fly out of the area. Also, is there a reason why you cannot run or cycle when outside Mount Pyre? And one more thing, Tabuli Town is not registered on my Map (i.e., the building locations do not appear on the reigonal Map even though i have been there), and it is not possible to fly to.
A side-question; I came across Leafeon in the Lost Sea Caves, but it did not appear in my pokedex. Why not?
Many thanks :)

1. That isn't the area, but probably a script.
2. Tabuli Town doesn't appear, as there aren't enough Fly Posts for you to fly everywhere in the hack. DJG may have forgot to edit the Header of Mt. Pyre, as it was previously all Water.
3. Leafeon isn't in the Hoenn Dex, or the "new" Dex, as it was inserted over a pokemon that wasn't in the Hoenn Dex. Some pokemon do not appear in the Dex because of that.

TheBlueRabbit
September 3rd, 2009, 04:35 AM
1. That isn't the area, but probably a script.
2. Tabuli Town doesn't appear, as there aren't enough Fly Posts for you to fly everywhere in the hack. DJG may have forgot to edit the Header of Mt. Pyre, as it was previously all Water.
3. Leafeon isn't in the Hoenn Dex, or the "new" Dex, as it was inserted over a pokemon that wasn't in the Hoenn Dex. Some pokemon do not appear in the Dex because of that.

Ahh, ok.... Another thing, is it possible to re-battle Entei? Its getting SERIOUSLY annoying with it Roaring me away every battle -_-

Banjora Marxvile
September 3rd, 2009, 05:32 AM
Ahh, ok.... Another thing, is it possible to re-battle Entei? Its getting SERIOUSLY annoying with it Roaring me away every battle -_-

Nope, you only encounter each Legendary once (apart from Shadow Lugia, but it is only able to be caught once at Vermillion). Try... Well, Taunting it, get a pokemon with Taunt, I think it is, to make it only attack with damaging moves, and no other moves like Roar.

dracoseeker1
September 3rd, 2009, 06:57 AM
im just posting this to help people who are having troubles with the legendaries:

if you go to cinnabar island, talk to the trash can for a while, and after a while it will give you a master ball.

TheBlueRabbit
September 3rd, 2009, 08:51 AM
im just posting this to help people who are having troubles with the legendaries:

if you go to cinnabar island, talk to the trash can for a while, and after a while it will give you a master ball.

wow, just tried it, it actually worked xD
are there any others? I mean, besides that one and the one in the LC Hideout?

Banjora Marxvile
September 3rd, 2009, 08:55 AM
wow, just tried it, it actually worked xD
are there any others? I mean, besides that one and the one in the LC Hideout?

Nope, only 2 are in the game. So be careful.

TheBlueRabbit
September 3rd, 2009, 09:10 AM
Nope, only 2 are in the game. So be careful.

i guess i will use them on dark lugia and roaming latios then =/

Satoshi Ookami
September 3rd, 2009, 09:12 AM
i guess i will use them on dark lugia and roaming latios then =/
That's the purpose why there's 2 MBalls

TheBlueRabbit
September 3rd, 2009, 09:21 AM
That's the purpose why there's 2 MBalls

Is it actually possible to catch Dark Lugia without one?
Also, Is shaymin-s obtainable?

Satoshi Ookami
September 3rd, 2009, 09:24 AM
Is it actually possible to catch Dark Lugia without one?
I'd say not...
Don't know if anyone tried and succeed but my opinion is that Lugia isn't catchable without MBall

TheBlueRabbit
September 3rd, 2009, 09:41 AM
I'd say not...
Don't know if anyone tried and succeed but my opinion is that Lugia isn't catchable without MBall

ahh ok, I was just thinking that if Angallen could be shiny (which I dont suppose it can), I might SR and use the master ball there if Lugia didnt need it.

Xanza
September 3rd, 2009, 08:31 PM
Dark Lugia is catchable without Mball. The lvl 99 one isn't but the one in Destiny is.

Espionage888
September 3rd, 2009, 08:42 PM
HI everyone! I really need help! My espeon still won't evolve...i already gave her all the carbos and stuff and she won't take anymore...what level does she evolve into espeon? Thanks in advance!

TheBlueRabbit
September 4th, 2009, 02:31 AM
HI everyone! I really need help! My espeon still won't evolve...i already gave her all the carbos and stuff and she won't take anymore...what level does she evolve into espeon? Thanks in advance!

Friendship is really, really hard. Giving them vitamins will help a lot, but wont strictly evolve. Battle with it a lot, and level up a lot, but dont let Espeon faint. Friendship pokemon have no set evolution level, so it could be anywhere from Lv.5 to Lv.100. To put it in perspective, I got my Baby Lugia, obtained at Lv. 15, to evolve at Level 39. I battled with it continuously, and did not let it faint even once.

Espionage888
September 4th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Friendship is really, really hard. Giving them vitamins will help a lot, but wont strictly evolve. Battle with it a lot, and level up a lot, but dont let Espeon faint. Friendship pokemon have no set evolution level, so it could be anywhere from Lv.5 to Lv.100. To put it in perspective, I got my Baby Lugia, obtained at Lv. 15, to evolve at Level 39. I battled with it continuously, and did not let it faint even once.

I got mine at the Thin Forest at Level 10 and now she's almost Level 60 and still won't evolve. Gee, it really is hard. Well, thanks for the help!!!=)

ohsnapkid
September 9th, 2009, 11:58 AM
I don't know if anyone else has encountered this, but my Kirlia won't evolve into Gardevoir... It's presently at level 31 (and female, with higher special attack than defense). Nothing has happened after it's leveled up, no screen or anything. Any help would be great.

EDIT: Just checked, and for some reason its attack and defense are both exactly the same. So I'll assume I have to wait until one or the other gets higher.

Pikachu fan
September 9th, 2009, 08:39 PM
In RB LoG when i lad the rom it comes up with

Analyzing . . . success!
Unpacking . . . sucess!

Day/Night Sys. V.0.1.2

BY MASTERMIND_X

and then the screen goes black and nothing starts. what just happened?
sum1 plz tell me

TheBlueRabbit
September 12th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Is there any particular place that Latios is likely to appear? Or do i have to search everywhere until i find him? Also, if there anywhere he wont appear?

destinedjagold
September 13th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Is there any particular place that Latios is likely to appear? Or do i have to search everywhere until i find him? Also, if there anywhere he wont appear?

if you haven't seen Latios yet, then run around the grassy areas with repels...
if you already saw him, follow him...

In RB LoG when i lad the rom it comes up with

Analyzing . . . success!
Unpacking . . . sucess!

Day/Night Sys. V.0.1.2

BY MASTERMIND_X

and then the screen goes black and nothing starts. what just happened?
sum1 plz tell me

no idea... might be a ROM patching glitch...

NatureKeeper
September 13th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Dark Lugia is catchable without Mball. The lvl 99 one isn't but the one in Destiny is.

Dark Lugia's catch rate is 0%, 100% is needed to catch it, which only is present in Master Ball.

It's not hard. Get an acro bike and a max repel. Then go to a route and use a Max Repel, and go into a patch of grass, and get something to hold down your B button, then leave it for a good while hopping. Return to find a wild Latios eventually.

And by the way, there is a much easier way not wasting you masterball on Roaming PKMN. Just keep encountering it, weaken it and sleep it and do whatever you can. Then dish out balls. It'll be caught. My Cresselia in Diamond was caught at first try.

FurY`
September 15th, 2009, 10:49 AM
I've got a question about 'live of guardians'.

I'm here

http://iv.pl/images/pmmxktjxfe7bchuosa6_thumb.jpg (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=pmmxktjxfe7bchuosa6.jpg)

And don't know what to do next? I was in the cave up, and there's nothing in there except one rock that can be smashed, but I don't have the rock smash.

I forgot to say that I really like this hack! Great job mate :)

TheBlueRabbit
September 15th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Dark Lugia's catch rate is 0%, 100% is needed to catch it, which only is present in Master Ball.

It's not hard. Get an acro bike and a max repel. Then go to a route and use a Max Repel, and go into a patch of grass, and get something to hold down your B button, then leave it for a good while hopping. Return to find a wild Latios eventually.

And by the way, there is a much easier way not wasting you masterball on Roaming PKMN. Just keep encountering it, weaken it and sleep it and do whatever you can. Then dish out balls. It'll be caught. My Cresselia in Diamond was caught at first try.
Right, thanks :)
But i dont really get how Hopping on a bike = Latios... Can you explain this, please? Thanks :)

destinedjagold
September 15th, 2009, 01:33 PM
I've got a question about 'live of guardians'.

I'm here

http://iv.pl/images/pmmxktjxfe7bchuosa6_thumb.jpg (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=pmmxktjxfe7bchuosa6.jpg)

And don't know what to do next? I was in the cave up, and there's nothing in there except one rock that can be smashed, but I don't have the rock smash.

I forgot to say that I really like this hack! Great job mate :)

in that screenshots, continue going right until you can see the stairs...
that's where you're suppose to go.

FurY`
September 15th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Oh, yes. I was there, but I thought the way was blocked (lol). Stupid me. Anyway, good luck with the hack. If you finish it one day, it's gonna be one of the best hacks ever :)

EDIT

Does Skarmory evolve into Skarmiger? If yes, how?

EDIT

Dunno if thath's the right place, but I found a bug.

http://iv.pl/images/i2cq72vcuiein4pck5jt_thumb.jpg (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=i2cq72vcuiein4pck5jt.jpg)

http://iv.pl/images/gev9e62e291rrf89il_thumb.jpg (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=gev9e62e291rrf89il.jpg)

http://iv.pl/images/ot7jafx0qfbkhgeo21wv_thumb.jpg (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=ot7jafx0qfbkhgeo21wv.jpg)

He gave me HM06 (second time).

And BTW after last event (when Dark Organisation stole another pokemon by freezing it) ppl said that they are in Mineral Cave, but when I go there a guy says that 'I'm not prepared to go further' or sth like that and I don't know what to do next.

And again I have to mention that this hack is really amazing :) almost no bugs and great story. Keep it up Destinedjagold!

The Smell
September 20th, 2009, 01:59 AM
Hey guys! I was just wondering where to find Breloom for Tropius. Exeggutor was extremely easy to find though. Anyone know?

destinedjagold
September 20th, 2009, 05:00 AM
Oh, yes. I was there, but I thought the way was blocked (lol). Stupid me. Anyway, good luck with the hack. If you finish it one day, it's gonna be one of the best hacks ever :)

EDIT

Does Skarmory evolve into Skarmiger? If yes, how?

EDIT

Dunno if thath's the right place, but I found a bug.

http://iv.pl/images/i2cq72vcuiein4pck5jt_thumb.jpg (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=i2cq72vcuiein4pck5jt.jpg)

http://iv.pl/images/gev9e62e291rrf89il_thumb.jpg (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=gev9e62e291rrf89il.jpg)

http://iv.pl/images/ot7jafx0qfbkhgeo21wv_thumb.jpg (http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=ot7jafx0qfbkhgeo21wv.jpg)

He gave me HM06 (second time).

And BTW after last event (when Dark Organisation stole another pokemon by freezing it) ppl said that they are in Mineral Cave, but when I go there a guy says that 'I'm not prepared to go further' or sth like that and I don't know what to do next.

And again I have to mention that this hack is really amazing :) almost no bugs and great story. Keep it up Destinedjagold!

Have you downloaded the Guide Tool...?
Also, Ryan gave ye the HM RockSmash the second time...?
What were you doing before that happened, so that I can trace where to check...

Hey guys! I was just wondering where to find Breloom for Tropius. Exeggutor was extremely easy to find though. Anyone know?

Breloom's inside the cave, but Pikachu's blocking your way.

TheBlueRabbit
September 21st, 2009, 09:42 AM

Great, Thanks! =)
I finally found him, but i may now have an issue... The tide in Suicune's cave doesnt seem to be changing, and its kinda stuck on high tide so i cant get to it.... Am i just unlucky, looking at the wrong times? Or could this be a bug?

Resultz
September 21st, 2009, 02:04 PM
imi was Wondering, where do you go after getting the Mental badge from Tubali town?

.::.
October 5th, 2009, 04:51 PM
It won't let me get the Manaphy egg D:! Please help me.

adipasa
October 6th, 2009, 01:58 AM

My baby Lugia hold soothe bell, n evolve at lv.32 :D
Now my Lugia is very strong.
Hm. . i have finish the E4.
Now where must i go?
the KANTO REGION is uncompleted map.
And cave at rentlebud, how can i enter this?

Satoshi Ookami
October 6th, 2009, 04:36 AM
And cave at rentlebud, how can i enter this?
Meet all legends... and battle them

Lucario-Darkus
October 10th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Can I capture Entei after his blocking de fire cave path or I cant?

Satoshi Ookami
October 10th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Can I capture Entei after his blocking de fire cave path or I cant?
Yes ;) Read the first post :)
It's explained there :)

Pokemonster135
October 10th, 2009, 08:42 PM
wow
i love your hacks, i have beaten all of them!!! YOU ROCK DJG !!!!
one more thing, when is the next beta coming up ???

Satoshi Ookami
October 10th, 2009, 10:36 PM
"Don't wanna sound like Djg xD"
Djg is very busy with his school life so he doesn't have free time for LoG... unfortunately... and now he's redoing it so it will be better but that also means that new beta won't come for a long time.

blazerj13
October 13th, 2009, 10:08 AM
how do you get fly in rescue rangers and is there a post game?

destinedjagold
October 13th, 2009, 01:36 PM
how do you get fly in rescue rangers and is there a post game?

HM Fly isn't obtainable in PKMN RD-RR...
I replaced it with Giratina's signature move, which was Shadow Dive...

wow
i love your hacks, i have beaten all of them!!! YOU ROCK DJG !!!!

Thanks.
And oh, the beta will be available when it's ready for public.
As Ash493 stated, I am currently busy with real life but progress is still being made, but slow, though...

ShadowForce_G
October 18th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Where must I go after beating the 1st master for the 2nd time? (LoG)

joshking
October 19th, 2009, 12:26 AM
are all 3 games done? ._. because i do not want to start playing and it just end when it is getting good D:

RESTART45
October 19th, 2009, 03:56 AM
hey. I play your first 2 games. rangers an rOl. but cant find a download link for your new one. can you send me a link?

Pokemon Team Mars' Revenge
October 19th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Do you mean that you are asking for help? I'm a good mapper and all that stuff...
But can you help me with MY game?

destinedjagold
October 19th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Do you mean that you are asking for help? I'm a good mapper and all that stuff...
But can you help me with MY game?

no. :P
this thread is for those players who are having questions about the game.

hey. I play your first 2 games. rangers an rOl. but cant find a download link for your new one. can you send me a link?

Life of Guardians?
Click the link on my signature and you will be redirected to the thread of LoG, then download the patch, and then apply the patch to a clean Ruby ROM.

are all 3 games done? ._. because i do not want to start playing and it just end when it is getting good D:

RoL is done with plenty of annoying bugs, as well as Rescue Rangers.
Life of Guardians is not yet done. It's still in progress, though.
When a new beta/patch is ready, I'll reopen LoG's thread. ;)

Where must I go after beating the 1st master for the 2nd time? (LoG)

Oceanshine City.
There are lots of walkthroughs in YouTube.
Those videos will be helpful~

Satoshi Ookami
October 20th, 2009, 04:52 AM
RoL is done with plenty of annoying bugs, as well as Rescue Rangers.
Life of Guardians is not yet done. It's still in progress, though.
When a new beta/patch is ready, I'll reopen LoG's thread. ;)
The interesting thing is that even if they have some bugs your hack totally rule djg :D

ShadowForce_G
October 21st, 2009, 02:12 AM
Sorry, what must I do at Oceanshine City?
When I want to battle the master, it said "the master's not here yet!"...

I can't watch youtube, I don't know why...

destinedjagold
October 21st, 2009, 03:25 AM
Sorry, what must I do at Oceanshine City?
When I want to battle the master, it said "the master's not here yet!"...

I can't watch youtube, I don't know why...

then why don't you download the guide tool in the thread?
anyways, talk to the guy there and he'll tell you that the master's in Krystal Path. After that, head all the way back to your home and head north to Green Path, and then turn right to reach Krystal Path.

ShadowForce_G
October 21st, 2009, 05:47 AM
Thanks...
Oh yeah, I forgot there's the guide tool. Ok, I'll download it...

Sorry because waste your time...

Pokemonster135
October 24th, 2009, 10:27 AM
In pokemon rescue rangers i just got shaymin in my team but my team is full, i didnt go
to porigon in the main island when i could :( i want sahymin underside of chicorita but when i returned from ocenia island
to the main island i dont know how to go again to ocenia :(
please some help

destinedjagold
October 25th, 2009, 05:51 PM
In pokemon rescue rangers i just got shaymin in my team but my team is full, i didnt go
to porigon in the main island when i could :( i want sahymin underside of chicorita but when i returned from ocenia island
to the main island i dont know how to go again to ocenia :(
please some help

I lost my RR ROM so I can't check it now.
Anyways, I think there's a stone in the place where Breatherna is sitting.
try talking to it and you'll be warped back.
then talk to PorygonZ so you can switch your party~

-Omega-
October 28th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Rescue Rangers :
What do I have to do when I defeat Giratina in the Garden Field ?
Rose said Chikorita and Torchic went to Gardne Field, but I can't find them.

Darkest Shade of Light
October 28th, 2009, 04:21 PM
I beat the 7th gym, did Mt. Pyre event, got away from Lv. 99 Dark Lugia. Then whats-his-face left in the sub, and I can't find out how to get past there. I caught HO-OH and I'm stuck after the sub thingy. PLZ Help!!!

destinedjagold
October 28th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Rescue Rangers :
What do I have to do when I defeat Giratina in the Garden Field ?
Rose said Chikorita and Torchic went to Gardne Field, but I can't find them.

Beat Giratina? I don't remember putting Giratina in Garden Field.
Have you finished the game already?

I beat the 7th gym, did Mt. Pyre event, got away from Lv. 99 Dark Lugia. Then whats-his-face left in the sub, and I can't find out how to get past there. I caught HO-OH and I'm stuck after the sub thingy. PLZ Help!!!

The place where you caught Ho-oh, continue heading right to reach Cinnabar and then head south to reach another watery part where you can use DIVE. there, do the GROUDON event.

-Omega-
October 29th, 2009, 03:00 AM
So, if I defeat Giratina (lv. 100 with Chaomega and the dragons) I've finished the game ?
Aww...

destinedjagold
October 29th, 2009, 03:05 AM
So, if I defeat Giratina (lv. 100 with Chaomega and the dragons) I've finished the game ?
Aww...

yeah, sadly. you have finished the game after that.
RR is too short, huh?

Darkest Shade of Light
October 31st, 2009, 08:06 PM
In RR, how do I get to the Silver Desert place? I know its WAY in the beginning, but I'm stuck.

TheBlueRabbit
November 2nd, 2009, 02:27 PM
Hey, I askeed this before but i didnt get any response....
In RoL, is there an issue that would cause North Cave not to change its tide? Because I have to get Suicune, but the tide is always high... I tried 6 or 7 times in the same day at different times, but the tide was always high.

Darkest Shade of Light
November 2nd, 2009, 05:51 PM
Is this also where to post the Ruby Destiny Errors? I found some and took screenshots, but I don't know if this is the right place. Errors are from RoL and RR. So if they're out of date, plz let me know.

adamb241
November 2nd, 2009, 06:01 PM
I think DJG is long done with those projects, I don't think the creator will be fixing any errors any times soon. (Well in the old hacks).

Darkest Shade of Light
November 3rd, 2009, 04:09 AM
Should I just delete them? Mostly grammar and tile/border errors.

Satoshi Ookami
November 3rd, 2009, 05:51 AM
Yeah those aren't important now...
Djg might just do the remake of RR so ya can delete those errors

Banjora Marxvile
November 3rd, 2009, 10:46 AM
Yeah those aren't important now...
Djg might just do the remake of RR so ya can delete those errors

I think (even though I am no DJG), he did say something about remaking Reign of Legends too. Whether he still plans to, I don't know.

Darkest Shade of Light
November 4th, 2009, 03:39 PM
So by remake you mean that I should throw those in so he could fix them, or just delete them since the "finals" are already out. Oh, and by the way, I was going to put in 2 pics last time, but I keep getting a screen that is completely blank, so I'll have to give him the areas if he is redoing them.

PedrosPizza
November 6th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Hey, I've got the 7th badge and finished the Luminous Cenaries event where they wake up Groudon but Entei still won't let me through!? What have i missed? What do i have to do?

Satoshi Ookami
November 6th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Hey, I've got the 7th badge and finished the Luminous Cenaries event where they wake up Groudon but Entei still won't let me through!? What have i missed? What do i have to do?
Maybe ya forgot to met Ash on the Fire Path?
He should give ya dive... that way ya should continue.

Banjora Marxvile
November 7th, 2009, 06:49 AM

Apparently, it has something to do with the Earthquake TM (as if you woke Groudon, you already have Dive). If you pick that up in the Seafloor Cavern, then Entei may let you through.

Tyrantrum
November 13th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Pokémon RD: LoG, Beta 4.

I'm stuck at the Angellean event. After the Dark Orginization takes Angellean, and you talk to Kevin, Light, Nicolas, and the Ranger, where do you go next?

Satoshi Ookami
November 14th, 2009, 12:05 AM

I'm stuck at the Angellean event. After the Dark Orginization takes Angellean, and you talk to Kevin, Light, Nicolas, and the Ranger, where do you go next?
I think it's close to end of beta.
You should go to Krystal Path to take Surf.

destinedjagold
November 14th, 2009, 01:16 AM

as Ash493 stated, go to Krystal Path where you battled Rival Claire for the first time, and talk to the hiker there, which will give you HM Surf. After that, go back to Boulder City and head right and surf right and right until you reach Rintah Town.

From Boulder City, just go through Vextra Forest to get to Guardian Town quickly. ;)

However, Ash493 is wrong about close to the end of the beta. You still have a lot of things to do after that event. ;)

Tyrantrum
November 14th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Ah, I never thought to talk to that hiker. :(

Tricky tricky. ;3 Thanks, though! :D

Satoshi Ookami
November 15th, 2009, 01:28 AM
I followed your advice djg and ended up in Rintah Town but what am I suppose to do there? :)

destinedjagold
November 15th, 2009, 05:14 AM
I followed your advice djg and ended up in Rintah Town but what am I suppose to do there? :)

Talk to the shaman there, and after, go back to Fortune Valley S.
Make sure you have defeated Nicolas in Dawn Path and JB Crosell in Dawn Path's Mineral Cave.

Satoshi Ookami
November 15th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Talk to the shaman there, and after, go back to Fortune Valley S.
Make sure you have defeated Nicolas in Dawn Path and JB Crosell in Dawn Path's Mineral Cave.
Yeah both were defeated... so now to Fortune Valley...
Okay then thanks djg :)

Crosell
November 15th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Jb Crosell owned me....
Got owned by myself, always fun... haha!
Anyway there are some boulders at some places.
is the Hm strenght in this beta or is it availeble in the next version?

Alpha`s Arceus.
November 15th, 2009, 12:59 PM
How can I get the Beta 4?There`s no download I can find!

Satoshi Ookami
November 15th, 2009, 01:05 PM
How can I get the Beta 4?There`s no download I can find!
What about... checking LoG's thread?

Soul.//Silver
November 16th, 2009, 12:49 AM
Where does beta 4 end? Because I just finished my 2nd battle with Jimmy after the airship crashed and now I'm stuck on what to do. And another question, how do I evolve Frozzel? Mine is already lvl 43.

Chaos Uxie
November 17th, 2009, 02:55 AM
oh plzzzzzzzzzzz some one help meeeeeee?!?!?!?i have downloaded the beta version 4 and i also patched ruby(v1.0)but after i see the day/night system anylyze screnie my game just gets black and no sound no nothing i am u sing vba link 1.7.2 . plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some one help me i really wanted to play this game =(

Satoshi Ookami
November 17th, 2009, 03:03 AM
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some one help me i really wanted to play this game =(
Search with google for "Pokemon Ruby Rom V.1.0" and download it, it should work with that one.

Where does beta 4 end? Because I just finished my 2nd battle with Jimmy after the airship crashed and now I'm stuck on what to do. And another question, how do I evolve Frozzel? Mine is already lvl 43.
I suppose you know the end of beta, so I'll proceed to the second part of question.
It evolves to Nevidrel on level 48

Chaos Uxie
November 17th, 2009, 03:22 AM
ahhhhhhh man i downloaded the best fresh rom okay!and all other patches i have applied they worked perfectly.but this one would also worked but that blasted day night system must be cozing probs plzzzzzzzzzz someone help??!?!?!?!?!i have also tested it in vba 1.8.0 but still no luck plzzzzzz help

stevphenyz
November 19th, 2009, 06:37 PM
can you catch shiny pokemons?

Pokepal17
November 19th, 2009, 06:41 PM
can you catch shiny pokemons?

Of course, in any gba hack there is 1/8192 chance of encountering a shiny pokemon.

stevphenyz
November 20th, 2009, 03:46 PM
how do you make the pokemons that need love to evolve, evolve faster?

Chaos Uxie
November 21st, 2009, 01:56 AM
Helooooooooo?????no body is answering my question cant someone make a video that this hack worked in vba link???????????????Man i hate it when iu cant get help

Edit: nevermind i got it working ^_^(I have no idea why did the black screen came but its working perfectly right now YAY!!!)

Edit:I also decided to upload a config file for VBA Link V 1.7.2(i know this maybe posted somewhere in this thread but coz of my celebration i have uploaded it enjoy ^_^ and if u still need any help with this black screen Prob then PM me anytime

Nintendork15
November 21st, 2009, 02:18 AM
Well,I'm lost in Lost Cave xD
I tried every cave opening i could goto.....
am i suppose to go there?
or somewhere else?

well thats kinda logical coz its "LOST CAVE"

deoxys1997
November 24th, 2009, 06:45 AM
umm,,guys how to emulate???pls tell me(( its .ips

Chaos Uxie
November 24th, 2009, 08:39 AM
hey guys i dont know if i should post errors in here but still i will post it
i dont if it is posted before or not(if so then am very sorry) but i found very disappointing tile bug in water pokemon maze contest in LOG and i will also post a picture
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3024/pokemonrubydestinylifeo.png
its very annoying coz its the only path to finish the contest but coz of that bug i cant get throghu i hope DJG fixes it Thanks

And i got another question.well after the angellena(i dunno how to spell) event Why is it always raining in everywhere??????????? even in the desert LOL its very odd and its very bad for my charizard so can anyone tell me how to fix that thanks

how do you make the pokemons that need love to evolve, evolve faster?
well there isnt any way lol but u will have to battle with them a lot for them to love u it doesnt matter how much u walk or feed them rare candies to level them up lol
umm,,guys how to emulate???pls tell me(( its .ips
its very annoying and noob question oh well ^_^
plz read the rules of hacking and u need a ips patcher or u could just go to youtube and find out how

Satoshi Ookami
November 24th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Why is it always raining in everywhere???????????
When the guardian of heaven is captured heaven must react by crying... nothing else.

Darkest Shade of Light
November 24th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Ok. I've tried this a few times b4 and never gotten a direct answer. Do I post Ruby Destiny errors here, I would like an answer from DJG, if possible.

Master Terrador
November 24th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Ok. I've tried this a few times b4 and never gotten a direct answer. Do I post Ruby Destiny errors here, I would like an answer from DJG, if possible.
Post them on the main thread, since this is a thread about asking questions.

Chaos Uxie
November 24th, 2009, 06:58 PM
ummm guys i am getting kinda confused o.O how do u evolve feebas(since i cant find any berry mixers to rise its beauty) and is feebas available in water pokemon contest???????????and i cant find trapinch so how do u find them.flygon is my all time fav dragon pokemon D:

destinedjagold
November 25th, 2009, 01:33 AM
ummm guys i am getting kinda confused o.O how do u evolve feebas(since i cant find any berry mixers to rise its beauty) and is feebas available in water pokemon contest???????????and i cant find trapinch so how do u find them.flygon is my all time fav dragon pokemon D:

What game are you playing?

If you wish to report bugs or errors from my two previous games, which were Reign of Legends and Rescue Rangers, then don't bother posting 'em.
I am well aware of those glitches. Plus the fact that I'll remake 'em when I still have time.
If errors about Life of Guardians, then post 'em on the main thread.

hey guys i dont know if i should post errors in here but still i will post it
i dont if it is posted before or not(if so then am very sorry) but i found very disappointing tile bug in water pokemon maze contest in LOG and i will also post a picture
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3024/pokemonrubydestinylifeo.png
its very annoying coz its the only path to finish the contest but coz of that bug i cant get throghu i hope DJG fixes it Thanks

And i got another question.well after the angellena(i dunno how to spell) event Why is it always raining in everywhere??????????? even in the desert LOL its very odd and its very bad for my charizard so can anyone tell me how to fix that thanks

eek... tnx for those reports.
I'll try and remember 'em, though.

HaloSonic
November 25th, 2009, 07:25 AM
as embarassed as I am to ask for help, I need it. Ive just got the first badge, and ive met light/steven. ive been looking around the place, but I cant findwhere to go next, since the academy is still blocked. where to go?

Master Terrador
November 26th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Is there any way to evolve kirlia into Gallade in RoL?

Satoshi Ookami
November 27th, 2009, 06:09 AM
Is there any way to evolve kirlia into Gallade in RoL?
She must have attack stat bigger then defense one.

Master Terrador
November 27th, 2009, 11:21 AM
She must have attack stat bigger then defense one.
Thanks Bud, I owe ya one. ;)

octillery333
November 27th, 2009, 10:26 PM
I've completed the first 3 chapters in beta 4 but I know beta 4 goes through all of chapter 4. When will the walkthrough for chapter 4 be up?

Zack89026
November 28th, 2009, 03:23 PM
level ups. Since I know not of the stones' locations, I then made it evolve through level. For instance, Gloom will evolve to either Bellosom or Vileplume depends on it's ATK and DEF.

Except for Eevee though. :)

When tomoshi says that she saw a blue and white light and heard a vioce in the bug forest while she was catching pokemon. What do I do?

poripori
November 29th, 2009, 07:47 AM
now i know... where to find fly...

Satoshi Ookami
November 29th, 2009, 09:26 AM
now i know... where to find fly...
Which game do you have in mind?

U_Flame
November 29th, 2009, 06:52 PM
I just heard Lugia can be found in Vextra Forest in LoG by fishing. I want to see it myself so where do I get a Super Rod? Thanks.

..........Oh come on! There's usually at least two posts per day but as soon as I post, it gets quiet for days?

kurdishboy11
December 6th, 2009, 04:36 AM
i cant get gallade, even if my kirlia's attack is 27 and defense is 26 help!!!, also is in life of guardinans

Satoshi Ookami
December 6th, 2009, 07:20 AM
i cant get gallade, even if my kirlia's attack is 27 and defense is 26 help!!!, also is in life of guardinans
Well it's because Gallade isn't in LoG.

HeroAGITO
December 6th, 2009, 03:24 PM
So...I defeated zapdos for the 4th badge, but I still don't have HM- Cut. Anyone have a clue where I was suppose to go and get it?

Edit: I realized where to find it, thanks to Aviani, also, note that players must get the Hm before they get any other badges, or else they cant get it (I had to restart my game from the beginning >.<).

Edit: Quote:"before they get any other badges," this means any badge except the first.

Master Terrador
December 6th, 2009, 05:32 PM
So...I defeated zapdos for the 4th badge, but I still don't have HM- Cut. Anyone have a clue where I was suppose to go and get it?
A trainer in the sinister woods has it, A bug catcher in a patch of grass in the bottom corner.

U_Flame
December 6th, 2009, 06:04 PM
So where do I get a Super-Rod in LoG?

chrunch
December 12th, 2009, 07:35 PM
I've beat the fifth GYM in LoG, seen angeallean get frozen and met Nicolas, What do I do now?
Do I need surf to keep progressing? If I do, where do I get it?

Satoshi Ookami
December 12th, 2009, 11:39 PM
get frozen
LOL :D

Do I need surf to keep progressing? If I do, where do I get it?
From the hiker on Krystal Path ;)
You should search, I've posted the location of obtainable HM in LoG :)

TalkingWhale
December 13th, 2009, 11:52 AM
hola! is there a move relearner in LoG....

Satoshi Ookami
December 13th, 2009, 12:12 PM
hola! is there a move relearner in LoG....
I guess not so far... maybe in next beta ;)

pkmnpikachu
December 15th, 2009, 03:03 PM
wheres ryan on the boat i cant find him

Pinapples
December 15th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Where is HM surf at, I beat the Zapdos in Rainbow City and have been looking for a really long time for surf-- where would it be?