arceus 100 (action replay)
darkria 100 (action replay)
electrive 100
Aggron 100
Blaziken 100

PLEASE HELP!

Ársa
January 21st, 2008, 02:50 PM
I have the same problem with my team, yet I only have a Specstran. I'm looking but I cannot see why they cannot be used. :(

~T_S

Umanouski
January 21st, 2008, 03:00 PM
could it be the action replay?

YONNY93™
January 21st, 2008, 03:15 PM
maybe but im not sure thanks anyways

Naito
January 21st, 2008, 03:54 PM
Sorry, guess it just isn't your lucky day.

On the first few days of Pokemon Battle Revolution, a majority of players were nine year olds who prefered just using what we consider "hacked Pokemon," which are Pokemon caught and/or manipulated in someway by editing the hex code that makes up the game. Nintendo then made it that any team with one of these Pokemon would then come up as a bad egg or just uncompatible on Wi-Fi until you removed the hakced pokemon.

The Graceful Assassin
January 21st, 2008, 06:06 PM
the same also applies with pokemon that were pokesaved. (another way of hacking pokemon)

Star★Seeker
January 21st, 2008, 06:30 PM
i cant use my team when i put battle with someone my team is

mew 100
electrive 100
Aggron 100
Blaziken 100

PLEASE HELP!Um...maybe the hacks?, no one likes hacks, or cheaters.

Sceptile837
January 21st, 2008, 06:44 PM
It's definitely because you hacked your team via Action Replay, seeing as some of those pokemon aren't available in America as of yet I believe.

Ársa
January 22nd, 2008, 06:19 AM
I have the same problem, but I don't have any hacked pokemon.

Heatran
Tyranitar
Clefable
Rhyperior
Skarmory
Gliscor

~T_S

YONNY93™
January 22nd, 2008, 07:05 AM
i got all of them on ar and they all work fine on wi-fi except for those two

Twar3Draconis
January 22nd, 2008, 08:26 AM
Arc and Darkrai have not been released in ANYWHERE, except for the Demo Darkrai or the Movie Darkrai. Perhaps their stats are too high? All pokemon stat points add up to 510 total, so if you put all of them to 255...

spike6958
January 22nd, 2008, 02:11 PM
i cant use my team when i put battle with someone my team is

mew 100
electrive 100
Aggron 100
Blaziken 100

PLEASE HELP!

because of the two action replay pokemon, they are classed as HACKED and Nintendo don't allow HACKED pokemon online, you HACKER.

YONNY93™
January 22nd, 2008, 03:11 PM
because of the two action replay pokemon, they are classed as HACKED and Nintendo don't allow HACKED pokemon online, you HACKER.

HEY BUT SOME OTHER POKÉMON ON MY TEAM ARE HACKED AND THEY WORK FINE ON WI-FI

spike6958
January 22nd, 2008, 03:50 PM
HEY BUT SOME OTHER POKÉMON ON MY TEAM ARE HACKED AND THEY WORK FINE ON WI-FI

Well you shouldn't be using hacked Pokemon on Wifi anyway so it serves you right that you can't use them, HACKER.

+Sneasel™
January 22nd, 2008, 05:51 PM
Hacking gets you nowhere!
Nintendo seems to be stopping cheaters from now on in those games, and i'm happy about it.

So, next time get a real team and not a hacked one if you want to use it.

Twar3Draconis
January 22nd, 2008, 06:12 PM
I agree with the others. You can hack, and spoil your own fun, but don't hack and spoil other people's fun.

LordxDanswich
January 22nd, 2008, 07:09 PM
Sigh, would everyone stop flaming him, it's very tiring -_- i don't agree with hacking either, but it's his choice really, so let him get on with it.

Yonny it's because you have an arceus on your team, and a hacked darkrai as well.

Hacked darkrai can't get past the wifi filter, only the legit cherish ball ones that nintendo gave out, so if you take those out you should be able to get on fine.

And fyi to everyone here, i just tried to get on wifi with some hacked mon i got off gts and i got on fine, but as soon as i put my traded arceus in my card and tried i got nowhere, so it shouldn't be the hacking side but the arceus and non-legit darkrai thats the issue.

T_S: Sorry i can't help you though, as far as i can see you shouldn't have a problem.

Skaterzpenguin
January 23rd, 2008, 10:24 AM
Pokemon battle revolution was down the other day, so I couldn't face anyone, so yeah...
I think they changing the rules maybe like that one time was you can't use legends over wi-fi.

YONNY93™
January 24th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Sigh, would everyone stop flaming him, it's very tiring -_- i don't agree with hacking either, but it's his choice really, so let him get on with it.

Yonny it's because you have an arceus on your team, and a hacked darkrai as well.

Hacked darkrai can't get past the wifi filter, only the legit cherish ball ones that nintendo gave out, so if you take those out you should be able to get on fine.

And fyi to everyone here, i just tried to get on wifi with some hacked mon i got off gts and i got on fine, but as soon as i put my traded arceus in my card and tried i got nowhere, so it shouldn't be the hacking side but the arceus and non-legit darkrai thats the issue.

T_S: Sorry i can't help you though, as far as i can see you shouldn't have a problem.

THANKS MAN FOR THE HELP :-]]

Twar3Draconis
January 25th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Shaymin and Arceus have not been officially released in Japan, so they can't get on WiFi. Regardless of game, or type. Hacked, or Glitched, they can't get on. Darkrai, perhaps.

YONNY93™
January 25th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Well you shouldn't be using hacked Pokemon on Wifi anyway so it serves you right that you can't use them, HACKER.

YOU KNOW WAT WHATEVER MAN YOU JUST HATIN

spike6958
January 25th, 2008, 05:03 PM
YOU KNOW WAT WHATEVER MAN YOU JUST HATIN

Well maybe i wouldn't be "HATIN" if you weren't HACKIN, next time you want help with hacks go to another forum, as most people here believe in training there pokemon and not using hacked ones, and it's people like you who ruin the games for everyone else who do train there's properly with your stupid hacked pokemon.

usami
January 25th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Right, his question was answered I guess.
There's no need to harp on him for using hacked Pokémon, that was not the topic of this thread.

Therefore, I'm closing this.