PDA

View Full Version : Donations

Idiot!
January 23rd, 2008, 11:58 PM
I don't mean donation of money, clothes, possesions etc.

As many of us know, technology is so advanced now, it is possible to have someone else living inside you and make your life easier. Seeing organ donation as a life saver, are you going to donate your organs when you no longer need them?

Razer302
January 24th, 2008, 01:22 AM
I haven't decided if I will donate my organs. I don't really want to. Although it will help people I just don't want to lose my own. I would rather chose who I gave the organs to then them just going to random people.

Amoeba
January 24th, 2008, 01:33 AM
It goes against some deeply held personal beliefs for me. Nothing religious or anything. But let's just say, donating organs might end up doing more harm than good for us as a species.

I won't judge anyone who does donate their organs. But I personally won't be a contributor.

Binary
January 24th, 2008, 08:20 AM
I want to donate, well probably some organs.
After I die theres not going to be any use of organs, so might aswell donate them rather than wasting them. People need organs, so it is better.

~C3LEBI

Went
January 24th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Of course! If I any of my organs can be donated, they'd better being used by someone who needs them.
As C3lebi said, if I'm dead, why would I need them?

Aegis
January 24th, 2008, 01:06 PM
It depends on how medicine has advanced by the time I die XD I know that half the time the body who is receiving the new organ rejects it, and it's a lot of trouble for the person who was going to get it, so I'm not sure :x

But like it was said before, I don't think I'll need my organs when I'm dead XD

Cassino
January 24th, 2008, 02:54 PM
No, because I am actually that stingy and self-protective. :\
I'd rather just be left alone after dead.