PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good spriter ^^

AntiRellik
January 24th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Well I'm in the need of a good spriter to help me out in my hack...
No, it's not going to be a n00b hack... Fire Red hack, It's going to have a pretty complicated storyline, implementing Diving, new music, etc.
I need a good spriter to help me out, specially in making my titlescreen graphics. I also need help with any other tilesets :P
I'd be really thankful if someone is interested ^^

+Sneasel™
January 25th, 2008, 02:23 PM
This isn't really the place to ask that, your supposed to post your ideas for your hack along with saying what you need.

kebbles
January 25th, 2008, 09:14 PM
This isn't the place to ask this...
Like itman said...

BUT if you really need a spriter ask Sebbe17, he has nothing to do and he's a great spriter.

AntiRellik
January 25th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Thanks guys. Anyway Itman I already got my hack ideas, all well built up. Only needed a spriter lol
Sorry if it's the wrong place to ask this.

kebbles
January 25th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks guys. Anyway Itman I already got my hack ideas, all well built up. Only needed a spriter lol
Sorry if it's the wrong place to ask this.

If you have all your ideas then edit your first post and put them in there.

/Circa
January 25th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Got ideas for a hack? This forum is for members to jot down their plans or ideas for a hack. Threads that are not approved in the Hacks Showcase forum are moved here. Specific threads dealing with storyline help, map help, script help, etc. are available here

I beleive this is allowed, there really is no other place to put it. Unless he PM's everyone that hacks..

AntiRellik
January 26th, 2008, 06:39 AM
^lol yeah thats what I thought and I was like... "well I must of been confused" lol
Anyway, I got ideas for my hack, but I don't want to reveal them.
I will start developing the hack and as soon as I have as much stuff hacked enough to show off in the hacks showcase I'll will post it all there.